Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Tao master Hope ❯ A New Taomaster is Born! Part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura nor the Clow Cards, Kero, and Yue, however I do own Faith and everyone and everything else.

Chapter One: A New Tao Master is Born Part 1

"Hey watch out, " Kero shouted! " What are you talking about?" "He's going to kill you if you don't move," Kero shouted! "Kero…help! Kero, Kero! Beep, beep, beep, beep. Shut up you stupid clock. Beep, beep beep beep. I said shut up. (Takes clock and throws it against the wall). Okay that's better so now I can go back to sleep.

" Wake up honey so you can go to school," Dad called. Why, it's just going to be like any other day. " Well not today because something tells me that today is going to be different," Dad called. Dad, you have said that everyday since school started and they are always the same so goodnight Dad I love you. " So she wants to play that game, well, lets see how she likes this," Dad said. (So, he goes into her room and hops into bed with her while lying perfectly still. Next thing you know, she had to turn around and face while trying to put her hand on her other pillow. When she realized that she couldn't, she wakes up) Ahhhh, what are you doing? Are you nuts? " No, just anxious to make sure you aren't late to school today. So put on your school uniform after you tidy yourself up." Dad said while jumping out of the bed and walking out the door.

Ten minutes later……………….

Of all the crazy things he could of done to wake me up, he had to use that trick he got off T.V. today. " Good morning sweetie and what do you want for breakfast," Dad was saying over the stove? "Probably nothing Dad considering that fighters like her don't deserved to eat," Angel said. [Ladies and gentlemen I would like to you to meet my sister also known as the head cheerleader of her high school and the perfect A's student. Gee, if she doesn't have a movie about her life or a book, I will be surprised!] Good morning sister and Dad don't worry about breakfast because I got to get to school. " Wait a minute honey, I know I have been saying this forever, but I know that today isn't going to be like any other day," Dad says," Guess what, I give you $10 if it is okay." Deal love you Dad and love you too sis [Even though, you are a pain in the…] " Honey, isn't that your bus?" Oh no! Wait for me! Hey Stop!!! Darn it I missed it again! " Hey, need a ride," Faith said. Thanks you are the coolest friend ever.

At School………….

" Okay class, please turn in your homework from two days ago," said Mrs. Zoey." Oh Hope I am very interested in seeing your work considering that you are our model student." " Well you know me Mrs. Zoey, I get my work done [eventually]. [Everyone I would like you to meet the human form of the Grim Reaper himself formally known as Mrs. Zoey. If you haven't figured it already, she didn't mean what she said about me being a model student. I know what you are thinking, but come on the only thing she is missing is a black cape and a scythe]. "All right class since today the teacher other teachers are moving to the new classroom in the other building, school has been cut short today. So…GO HOME, Mrs. Zoey shouted.

"So did you do your homework," Faith asked? " Of course I did, I mean, who would want to spend a day in detention with Mrs. Zoey two days in a row," " Well hey I get your point, " Faith said. [Faith is so cool and I am so glad we are friends and of course my twin who was separated from me at birth, but we going to leave that alone]." So are you going to Tai Chi lessons today," Faith asked? "Yeah as soon as I clean the basement," Hope replied. " But, I thought you did it last time," Faith said. " I did, but my sister tricked me," Hope said." How did she do that?" Faith asked? "She had her boyfriend Eric around. Knowing me, you can get me to do anything as long as I can stare at a guy with silver hair and blue eyes," Hope said." Oh boy, see you at practice, bye," Faith said.

At home…

[How could I fall I for that trick when she does it every time that she has to clean the basement. Oh well like I said, I do anything to stare at a guy with silver hair and blue eyes. So I guess it's a small price to pay to see Eric]. "Ahhhhh! Ouch, ouch darn it! How could I have forgotten the stairs and why are these books on me," (Cough, cough, cough) darn you can tell that this basement hasn't been clean for a while. What is this? The book of the Tao okay , hey, maybe it will teach me to tell the future and stuff. But look it needs a key to open it and I know there has to be one around here. (The seal opens). That's creepy, now lets see what we have in here. Hum, hum, these don't look like "Tao cards" to me. What's this, Fiery Card. Who would mane a card Ahhhhhh! ( The cards began to glow and shoot out of the book). What's going on? (Then a figure came off the cover of the book who looked like a teddy bear only it had wings) What, who are you? " Hi, the name is Kero, and I am the guardian of the seal," Kero said.

That's it! So did you like please read and review.