Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Closed Door. ❯ I Don't ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What happens when the door that you closed opens a door you thought you locked?
 
*Warning! Bad Grammar and Spelling will be seen!*
 
Disclaimer: Clamp owns Card Captors Sakura and pray I never do.
 
I Don't
 
Sakura Kinomoto sat in her dressing room. She had on a long white dress her best friend Tomoyo Daidouji made for her and her name sake flower in her hair, as well as in her bouquet. She sighed she was only 16 and already she was getting married. “Sakura-chan, are you ready yet?” Sakura looked up to find Meilin Li the cousin of her fiancé, Syaoran Li. “No, Meilin-chan, I'm not ready. I'll never be ready. I don't love your cousin.” Meilin smile softly to her friend. “Please your parents went through the trouble of giving you a Christian wedding. It's supposed to give you luck,” Sakura just shook her head, “Luck? For an arranged marriage?” Sakura groaned, what had this world come to?
~*~*~*~
 
Syaoran smiled as his best friend, Yamazaki Takahashi, his cousin, Eriol Hiirigizawa, and his soon-to-be brother-in-law, Touya Kinomoto gave him advice. He was getting married on his 16 birthday. Eriol did some last minute touch-ups on Syaoran as Touya spoke to him, “Don't hurt Sakura. Be good to her.” Touya shook his fist playfully at the young boy.
~*~*~*~
 
Flashback-2 months ago
“Okaa-san. Why? I don't even like the Li boy.” Nadeshiko Kinomoto shook her head patiently at her daughter. “I know but your Otou, Onii, and I need the money. Kaho is pregnant and your Otou is sick. The Li boy does have a name you know, it's Syaoran.” Sakura rolled her eyes, “Really? I thought he was just a nameless face, not a FACLESS NAME,” Sakura roared at her mother not having seen Syaoran for a pan of 5 years. Her father, Fujitaka Kinomoto, used to work for the Li's before being diagnosed with prostate cancer. “Sakura-san you don't talk to mother that way.” Sakura glared at her older brother, “Shut up! That's easy for you to say. You married for LOVE. I'm forced into an arranged marriage with a boy I hate.” “Sakura-chan….Sakura-chan….”
End Flashback
 
“Sakura-chan…Sakura-chan.” Sakura was brought from her thoughts to find her friends, Tomoyo, Naoko Yanagisawa, Meilin, and Chiharu Mihara, looking at her. “Are you okay Sakura? You looked distant.” Sakura sighed once more and stood. “The march is starting?” Her friends could only nod their heads, as they looked at her unusually emotionless eyes until she flipped her veil over her head and walked into the hall. “Poor Sakura-chan, she usually smiling and perky”, Naoko said, unshed tears in her eyes. “Not anymore. Our little Sakura-chan had to leave Shatoa because her parents are marring her off.”
~*~*~*~
 
The wedding procession made its way down the aisle. Syaoran pulled the veil from in front of Sakura's face and was met with expressionless eyes which he once saw hold so much joy. “If someone thinks these two should not be joined, speak now or forever hold your peace.” “I object”, was heard through the crowd and everyone looked behind themselves to see Shatoa Hiriigawa in the opened back church straddled over his motorcycle, “I love her.” Sakura ran to her love and jumped on the bike, “I'm sorry Syaoran; my answer would have been `I don't'.” With that they drove off.
 
Short chapter yea I know but hey this is only my second fanfic. I'm having problems with my first, losing inspiration and motivation. Help me!!
 
Anyways please review and suggestions are welcome I don't want this one to turn out like my first one.