Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Closed Door. ❯ Are we friends yet? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I need help the handle won't turn.

Kurei: Ok so Shatoa is kind of peeved so he won't be my disclaimer dude and will forever no longer help in this story at all.
Shatoa: I'm sorry I won't be mad. Just let me be here.
Kurei: That's better now do the disclaimer.
Shatoa: CCS does not belong to Kurei but if it did you better watch out `cuz it would blow you away
Kurei: You're learning, flattery will get you everything.

Are we Friends Yet?

Syaoran paced outside of Sakura's room wondering if he should go in. He heard her room door open and saw her step out with a nurse next to her. She was arguing, trying to be independent even in the hospital, it made him smile. She was always strong and until last night he didn't think anything could keep her from it but he knew now that nothing else would. Sakura spotted Syaoran and looked at the floor blushing, and simply gave him a nod. “Miss Kinomoto, please you can't walk out your room yet. You're not well enough yet.” Sakura looked up once more determination in her eyes. “NOT WELL? NOT WELL? DO I LOOK UNWELL TO YOU. I'M FUCKING FINE, SERIOUSLY WHAT'S WITH YOU PEOPLE. GET MY DOCTOR HERE RIGHT NOW, BECAUSE I WANT TO GO HOME.” Li smiled and stifled a laugh, “Kinomoto-san, I think what the nurse is saying is that, unless the doctor comes they have to classify you as unwell.” He visibly cringed awaiting the same wrath the nurse had just received but instead got a quiet `Oh' which he recognized as her mind's voice, although he didn't know how he recognized it. “I'm sorry nurse; you're doing your job. I should be more considerate.” Syaoran raised an eyebrow at this but the nurse seemed to contemplate running in fear of her life. “So Li-san, is there something you need to speak to me about?” The question caught him off guard and he furrowed his brows. He nodded, “Yes, there was but after that show, I'm considering against it.” She looked at him curiously but frowned when she saw the laughter in his eyes. “Syaoran Li, that is not very nice of you to toy with me. It's not very smart either.” He swallowed, but like her frowned when he saw laughter reflect in her eyes. “I'd have to say touché miss Kinomoto, but let me point out you called me by my name.” She blinked once, twice, and three times over. “Hoeee”, she said in a whisper. She was confused, she hadn't meant to say his whole name, it was just a habit, from elementary years that kicked in. “Well Li-san, I'm sorry for that. I'll try not to do it again. She saw something flash in his eyes, regret maybe, it was gone too fast for her to tell. He smiled goodheartedly, “Well Kinomoto-san, my question was simple, is it a problem……no…are we friends yet?” Sakura literally jumped from the question and he cringed thinking again he had angered her. She looked at him curiously and smiled to hide the question in her eyes. “I'm not sure, Li-san. I'm sorry.” Syaoran looked at her, her eyes seemed to better be watering up.

*Syaoran's POV*

She looked as if she would cry. I felt like I had done something wrong, as if I had hurt her in some way, worse than Shatoa's death did. That's when again I heard her mind's voice, which I believe to be an accident, speaking to her. `Why do you not want to be his friend?' She sounded annoyed when she answered. “Because like me, you know the prophecy points to me and Li.' Now my only question is……………………… What damned Prophecy?