Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Elemental Stones ❯ Chapter 9-Epilouge ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 9 - Day 10

Touya had gotten the Earth stone a few days ago, but he was still separated from the others. He also had no idea what day it was. He just hoped they got off the island before it was too late for Sakura.
(With Eli, Yue and Kerberos)
Eli could sense where Touya was and started heading in his direction. They only had four more days before it was too late for Sakura. Yue and Kerberos were getting edgy as the days were going by; Eli knew they were worried for their mistress Yue more than Kerberos. Eli knew the moon guardian loved Sakura but Yue was stubborn as a mule and refused to show her. He prayed that when this was over that Yue would tell her. He saw Touya a few feet away and told Yue to get him while he climbed onto Kerberos' back. They were heading to the temple where the mysterious guardian was.
( With The Crimson Guardian & Sakura)
The Guardian chuckled as he watched Eli, Kerberos,Yue and Touya rush off the island to help Sakura. "I'll make sure they won't make it." he said as he snapped his fingers and red minions appeared. "Make sure they never get time anyway." he ordered and watched as thye spread their wings and took off. He smiled as he looked over to the girl. already his magic was making her feet glow red when her entire body was ingulfed in red he would place a seal on her and place her in the well. 'Only a few more days my dear and then my revenge will be complete.' he thought as he turned back to watch the others.

Chapter 10- Day 11
Eli, Touya, Kerberos and Yue rose early in the morning and continued to the temple. They were stopped by ugly red angel/demons. They had yellow eyes with red iris, their teeth were sharp and protruding out of their mouths, saliva and blood dripped from theirteeth. They had disgusting holes in their limbs with the skin and muscle underneath hanging off. Their wings were torn to shreds yet they could still fly. "Ugh...what are those things." Touya said. Eli narrowed his eyes and called forth his staff.
"They are here to stop us from reaching Sakura in time." He simply said as he shot a red beam at them catching a few of them on fire. Touya shot some with his new water power while Yue and Kerberos shot at them as well. When they were gone Touya hopped onto Kerberos back behind Eli.
"YOU GENTLEMEN BELIEVE YOU CAN STOP ME! HA! YOU HAVE ANOTHER DAY BEFORE YOU REACH ME AND I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU"LL BE STRONG ENOUGH TO STOP ME FROM EXTRACTING MY REVENGE!MWAHAHAAHA!" they heard.
"You underestimate us guardian. WE WILL DEFEAT YOU AND SAVE SAKURA!" Eli shouted back.
"NO YOU WON'T! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU!" Eli narrowed his eyes more. 'Watch us.' he thought as Kerberos and Yue followed their master's magical signature.
(With Sakura and The Guardian)
He scoffed as he watched as they raced toward the temple. He had monster and demons blocking their way they wouldn't stop him; he chuckled. Then he stopped then smiled eviliy. 'Why let my minions die why not their misteress as well or at least let them think that.' he thought as he focused and created a darker version of Sakura. She still had brown hair and emerald green eyes but her eyes were blank and red surround the pupils and were outlined in black eye liner with purple eyeshadow. Her lips were blood red. Her hair was in a high ponytail with it twisted around the front. Her outfit was simliar to Madison's last outfit she had made but instead of pink and gold it was black and red with a lot of differences. It opened by the throat to reveil a black and red ribbon wrapped around her throat. Her gloves didn't stop at her wrists but continued up to her elbow. Her boots were black as well as flat and reached to her knees. The skirt was gone leaving her in blood red tights. The sleeves stopped at the end of the gloves on her arms and she had a black cape that was connected to the black and red her hand was her Star staff. It too was black and red. He took the cards his misteress had made and handed them to her. They were the cards of the darkness. "You my dear will be the last one to stop them." he said smiling evilly caressing her cheek and then moved to the still Sakura on the alter. "Can't have you ruining my Victory now can I?" he said as he lifted her up and moved her to a glass coffin in the old priest office. "Once I destroyed those pathetic beings I'll have you sealed away." he said shutting the top. and left. The red necklace around her neck shattered and her magic was able to escape again. Then her star cards glowed and shot out leaving only the LIGHT and DARK cards to protect her. The cards rushed to the guardians hoping to help them in defeating the empty clone of their mistress.
Chapter 11- Day 12

Touya , Eli, Kerberos and Yue raced through the sky the next morning. Eli saw a faint pink light heading toward them and reconginzed them as the Sakura Cards. Kerberos slowed down enough to where they floated into Eli's hands. He could hear them saying something about Sakura but he couldn't quite understand. He saw one of them glow and Mirror was present. "MIRROR? How on Earth-"Yue started to say
"I'm sorry Master Yue, Master Kerberos. Sakura has allowed her magic to flow into us so you may use us but I"m afraid something has happened to her." she said.
"What?" Eli asked.
MIRROR just shook her head. "I don't know really but somehow he has created an evil Sakura and is planning for her to confront you." she said softly.
"Fight Sakura?" Touya asked. MIRROR nodded. Touya was in conflict sure he tormented his sister when they were younger but she knew he was joking now she was turned against him. He couldn't hurt her no matter what the circumstance,he was pretty sure Yue and Kerberos felt the same way, he just wasn't too sure about Eli.
"Thank you MIRROR for this information. " Eli simply stated. "Tell the Cards we will accept the help." he added.
"Just so you know LIGHT and DARK stayed behind to protect Sakura." MIRROR added before disappearing.
"It seems our mission just got harder." Eli said as the temple came into view. They all nodded and prepared for battle.
(With the guardian)
He watched as they destroyed minion after minion and growled at the cards. They had warn them about the new Sakura but at least they thought it was the same Sakura. They had one more day before they arrived at the Temple doors and the surprise. The red glow on Sakura was now up to her waist. 'Just a little more' he thought as he continued to watch the fight.

Chapter 12- Day 13

Eli, Touya, Yue and Kerberos all stood in front of the temple doors. It had taken them one day just to get this far. They pushed the doors open and walked in. The torches were lit and their foot steps echoed through the halls. Yue was on edge. To fight his mistress was not something he looked forward to. Yes he had to during the Final Judgement but this was different. He had acknowledged her as his master no matter how many times she said she wanted to be his friend than master. He was jolted out of his thoughts when he heard another pair of footsteps coming toward them. They all stopped and waited with baited breath. The footsteps rounded the corner and in front of them was Sakura and the Crimson Guardian.
"I should have known it was you...Akako Ryuu." Eli said as he narrowed his eyes. Akako laughed.
"Well,well,well if it isn't Clow Reed." Akako said. "Maybe I should have gone after you instead of this beauty." He added as he caressed 'Sakrua's' cheek. He saw Yue's eye narrow in anger as well as Touya's.
"I was Clow Reed many years ago Akako but not anymore now release her." eli said pointing his staff straight at Akako.
"NO! You sealed my mistress in a well just because she loved you well now it's my turn to seal someone you all love. Sakura be a dear and destroy them." he said before disappearing.
"AKAKO!"Eli shouted but stepped back when Sakura blocked his way with her staff pointing it straight at them.
"Sakura snap out of it." Touya said trying to get Sakura to look at him. She did and he gasped. There was nothing in her eyes they were blank. He felt something inside of him break at seeing this in his sister. "Sakura." he whispered.
"DARK FIERY form a ring around us" she said in an empty voice as she activated the dark fiery card. "DARK FIERY!"
They all stepped closer as black flames surrounded them. "Fight me." she said.
"Touya I know you refuse to hurt your sister but we have no choice, she will kill us if we don't stop her." Eli said sadly. Kerberos fired a blast toward Sakura with tears steaming down his face. 'Sakura' blocked it and sent DARK WOOD toward them. Yue too had tears streaming down his face as he too took a shot at her. DARK WOOD captured Kerberos and Yue leaving her to fight Eli and Touya. Eli finally took a shot and caught her in the leg. She knelt trying to stop the bleeding. Touya noticed her blood was green instead of red. It was the same color as the minions they fought earlier.
'This isn't Sakura. It's a evil clone.' he thought as wiped he eyes and stood in front of Eli. He concentrated and sent all four elements toward Sakura destroying her leaving only the ribbons that were around her neck. The Flames and WOOD disappeared. "That was not Sakura but a clone." Touya said to Yue and Kerberos who had pinned him to the floor after seeing the dimise of who they thought was Sakura. Yue and Kerberos released him.
"If you want to take out your anger on someone then take it out on Akako not me." he said heatedly.
"Sorry Touya it just looked like her." Kerberos said. Yue nodded in response.
"Your forgiven." Touya said as he watched Eli pick up the ribbons from the floor.
"That may have been a clone but these belong to Sakura, Madison gave them to her before we left England." He said as he handed the ribbons to Yue. He tyed one around his wrist then gave the other to Kerberos. Kerberos shook his head so Touya tyed the red ribbon around his staff.
"Let's go get Sakura." Eli said. They nodded and continued down the hall.
(With Akako Ryuu)
"DAMMIT!" He shouted as he threw the crystal he used to view the fight. He brought the glass coffin out of the office and made it explode around Sakura. He took the limp girl placed her by the well. She was almost covvered in red. He stopped when he saw the doors open and in stepped Touya, Eli, Yue, and Kerberos. "It seems you made it in time for the cermony gentlemen, but rest assured you will not stop me." he snarled as he lifted Sakura off the ground and held her high above his head. They all gasped as he threw her into the well nobody noticed the faint pink glow coming from the cards as they stopped her desent into the well. They were busy firing shot after shot at Akako.
Chapter 13- The Final Battle for Sakura.
The FLOAT card had caught Sakura as she fell into the well and carried her out. Eli, Touya, Kerberos, and Yue were busy fighting Akako to notice. Akako did though. "NO! I will not allow you to stop me." he said as he sent deadly crystals at them. Touya and Eli managed to bring up a shield but it didn't stop some of them it cut through their sleeves cutting their skin. The FLOAT placed Sakura back on the alter. The red glow on her had faded when the cards came back to her returning her magic.
"AKAKO! Stop this madness! I did not seal your mistress in the well because she loved me, for I never returned her feelings because I was too in love with my magic. I trapped her in there because she was going to destroy Hong Kong." Eli said.
(a/n: i don't remember the first movie so it doens't follow please continue)
"THAT A LIE!" Akako shouted as he continued to bombard them with attacks. Eli turned to Touya who nodded. Already their robes were tattered from the constant crystal attacks as well as out of breath. Touya pointed his staff to the ground and let it glow. he then slammed it down on the temple floor trapping Akako in an elemental orb.
"Akako I cannot bring your mistress back , taking their mistress will not bring her back. She gone. I'm truly sorry for entrapping her in that well, but I do know she would not want you to do this." Eli said.
"NO! JUST KILL ME! YOU DIDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM SEALING MY MISTRESS IN THE WELL SO WHY DO YOU NOW!" He shouted in anguish.
"Because Sakura wouldn't want me to." Eli answered. Akako looked at him in disbelief.
"She's a very caring person once you get to know her Akako. She wants no harm done to those who wish to change. She met your mistress and helped her cross over and help her forget her grudge against me and Hong Kong. You would have known that had you just taken the time to listen." Eli said softly.
Akako glanced over to the girl on the alter still unconscious from his spell, he reached into his sash and pulled out a vial with light blue liquid and handed it to Yue. "Pour that down her throat and she will awaken, but I have one request...Seal me in this temple please." he said softly. Eli sighed then nodded.
"Alright if that's what you want Akako then I shall seal you into the wall of this temple." he said. Akako bowed and waited. Eli started chanting and watched as both his staff and Akako glowed red and then he was gone. Eli glanced up and saw a red dragon on the ceiling.
"Farewell Akako Ryuu."

Chapter 14- Waking Sakura
Yue flew to his mistress' side and lifted her head. He opened the vial and poured it slowly into her mouth. Once it was all gone he laid her back down and waited. He saw her hand twitch then her eyes before she opened her gemstone eyes. she slowly sat up and waited for her vison to focus. When she wasn't dizzy anymore she saw Yue, Kerberos, Touya and Eli visably relax. Touya pulled her into a tight hug and she felt drops fall on her bare shoulder. "Touya are you crying?" She asked. Touya shuddered then pulled back.
"Yeah I am squirt." he said before pulling her back into a hug which Sakura returned. "I thought I lost you...Just like I lost mom...I felt like I broke my promise to her to keep you safe." he whispered. Sakura shook her head.
"You didn't Touya...You kept me safe as long as you could. She would have been proud of you." she whispered back. "One more thing don't call me squirt."
Touya laughed as he pulled back and wiped his tears. Eli was next to hug her. "I'm glad your alright Sakura." he said as he pulled back. He helped her down from the alter and helped her find her balance. Kero changed into his toy form and hugged her . "WAAA! Sakura your okay! Yokatta.(SP?) " he said. Sakura laughed as she hugged him back and looked over to Yue. He just smiled and said. "I glad your back Sakura." he said. Sakura smiled back at him and hid the disappointment from his lack of response. Kerberos changed back into his orginal form and let Sakura on. Touya climbed on behind her leaving Eli with Yue. "Let's go home guys." Sakura said. They nodded and they left the temple and headed for home.
(Few Weeks Later)
Sakura, Kerberos, Madison, Eli and Yue were back in England. Sakura was sort of glad to be back. Yue was acting stragnly toward her and she had no idea why. He would be waiting for her and Madison when they got out of school and walk them home. He had never done that before.
'Wait he's only doing this because of what happened as soon as realize that nothing is going to happened to me he's going to go back to the way he was before.' she thought miserably. 'What was it he wanted to talk about though after school?'
After seeing that Madison got home okay, Yue and Sakura walked home in silence. "Sakura...I wanted to ask you something."Yue said. Sakura looked up at him. "What is it Yue?" she asked. She saw Yue blush and got more curious. "Uh...um-mm... I was sort of wondering...ah hell." he muttered at the end.
"Yue what ever it is you can ask me." Sakura said.
"I'minlovewithyou." he said hurriedly. Sakura stared at him for a few minutes trying to understand what he had said when she did she gasped then smiled at him.
" And I you." she said. Yue relaxed and smiled before giving her a lingering kiss which Sakura gladly returned. 'Maybe we both have a second chance at love.' she thought.