Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The New Edition Cards ❯ A Weird Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
New Edition Cards
Chapter 1: A Weird Beginning


Sakura, Madison, and the others are now thirteen in the eighth grade. Sakura was walking home with Li an Madison when she started on the subject of the sakura cards.

Sakura - Remember before school started I began to talk about the new cards? Do you think I can do it?

Li - It wouldn’t hurt to try.
Madison - Is that possible, for Sakura to make a new set? What will happen to the old cards?
Sakura - I would think it’s possible, I don’t know I would have to ask Kero. after all he is the beast of the seal, he should know right?

Madison - Your right

Li - That stuffed animal is useless ...

Sakura - Come on Li give him a chance I’m sure he’ll know something

~~~~~Sakura’s Room~~~~~

Kero - I have no idea
Sakura - -falls anime style- What do ya mean no idea?
Kero - Naturally I would know but since I was created after the clow cards, I have no clue. Sorry kiddo.

Li - Told you
Sakura - -fake laughs- Now that wasn’t exactly helpful and I have a sudden urge to use my magic.
Li - Maybe you should release the staff and try a new chant.

Madison - -takes out her camera- Sounds like a plan!

Sakura - Ok ... I’ll try ...

She took the key from under her shirt.

Sakura - Key of Star, with powers burning bright, Reveal the staff, and shine your light! Release!

Sakura started chanting. All eyes (and camera) were on Sakura.

Sakura - Oh, Starlight staff please ... Help me with my task, making new star cards clear and fast, Search my mind and make them, Star Staff!

A sakura card appeared only it was pink an green. It had lavender and gold trimmings. It read, The Forever.

Kero - Wow! That was so cool! You did it kid!!
Sakura - Wow, I did this!?
Madison - You sure did and I got it all on tape!
Li - That’s amazing ...
Kero - So what’d it do, kiddo?
Sakura - That shall remain a secret
Madison - How Stubborn!!

Kero - So .... What other cards do you have in mind?

Madison got ready to start recording again.

Sakura - Oh, Starlight Staff please ... Help me with my task, making new star cards clear and fast. Search my mind and make them ...... ALAST!

The room lit up a light pink color and three brand new cards were forced out. Sakura held out her hand as they gently floated in her grasp.

Li - So what cards are there this time?
Sakura - The Scream, The Forget and The Empty

~~~~~5 Minutes Later~~~~~

Kero - You should probably sign them or they will escape.
Sakura - Good Idea!

Sakura rushed over to the table and grabbed a pen and signed her name at the bottom of the cards.

Madison - And, I guess these cards are a secret too?

Sakura smiled then fainted. Li rushed over to her and caught her just in time.

Madison - Sakura!! -running to her-

Kero - She’s alright it just took a lot of magic to create those four cards. I’m surprised she could make that many on the first try. Pretty soon she’ll be able to create cards without fainting at all.

Madison - That’s defiantly a relief
Li - I’ll say
Kero - You guys don’t have any trust in her? She is defiantly stronger than that.

~~~~~A Couple Hours Later~~~~~

Madison had fallen asleep and Li an Kero were talking. Sakura was still asleep too of course.

Li - So, Sakura’s new cards should be ten times as strong right?
Kero - I’m not saying that but there is always the saying “with great ‘new’ power comes great ‘new’ responsibility.” Or something like that.
Li - So why didn’t you warn her!?
Kero - I didn’t want to worry her over nothing

Li - So your saying that there’s a chance she’ll be fine?
Kero - Oh no something or someone will definatly come after her it’s just that it might no be a big threat.
Li - What makes you think there will be a problem?
Kero - You can’t just make a new type of power and there not be a problem. Or someone not to come after you trying to take it. I mean Clow Reed couldn’t even do that.
Li - What makes you think that’ll happen to sakura, I mean she’s more powerful then Clow Reed right?

Kero - Exactly, She’s more powerful so I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a few attacks in the next couple das. The more powerful you are the more people are gonna try an get the power that you have. Think about it, Someone will find out and someone will try to take the sakura cards. That or the cards will get outta hand.

Li - So the disaster never really ends

Kero - That I’m not sure I guess we’ll have to wait and find out
Li - This makes no sense!

Leaning his head against the wall Li pounded his fist against the wall, causing Sakura to open her eyes rubbing them to make her vision clear. She looked down at Li’s tightly gripped fist.

Sakura - What’s going on, Something wrong Li? -looks at Li- What’s wrong Kero? -looks at Kero-

Kero/Li - -Looks at each other then at Sakura-