Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The New Edition Cards ❯ And You Are? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
New Edition Cards
Chapter 3: And You Are?


Li - And I know you from where?

Cherry - -giggles- Yeah, as I assumed ... They are not back and we shall continue on with the process

Li - They? ... Process? ... Wait, wait, wait ... What’s going on? And Who are you?

Cherry - How do you expect me to answer all those question at once huh Li? Or shall I say Little Wolf?

Li - Huh wait, Little Wolf?

Li took the charm in the shape of a sword out from underneath his shirt.

Li - Then perhaps you know who gave me this?

Cherry - That old thing, You still have it? You got that awhile ago -giggles-

Li - How’d you know? Do you know who gave it to me?

Cherry - Yep I sure do!

Li - You’re not going to tell me are you?

Cherry - Nope
Li - Why not?

Cherry - You have to find out yourself cause if I tell you it’ll give you a clue to who I am and you have to find that out yourself too. This is gonna be a blast!!

Li - You’re saying that like it’s all fun and games

Cherry - For me it’s silly, you’ll really be surprised at who I am, and who gave you the charm.

Li - And why can’t you just tell me all these things?

Cherry - You’ll become much smarter if you figure out things like this by yourself. I’m Sure Big Kero-Chan and Sakura-Chan will love to help. There’s nothing Kero-Chan loves more than solving mysteries, Well there is his love for snacks but that’s a whole other story altogether.

Li - How do you know Kerberos and Sakura?

Cherry - Let’s just say we’re old friends. You could never forget someone like Big Kero-Chan

Li - Yeah Kerberos is some -- wait Big Kero-Chan? What do you mean there’s two of them?

Cherry - Umm ... That one slipped, and it’s really hard to explain so let’s say I owe you an explanation when you tell me the information you are seeking. Is that a deal?

Li - Deal ...... So umm what do I call you?

Cherry - Oh, Sorry silly me I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Cherry. I can’t really give you a last name. Sorry.

Li - No, don’t apologize that’s fair enough and I believe you already know my name. So ... Are you a ghost?

Cherry - No, If I was a ghost Sakura would freak out and we wouldn’t really be friends now would we?

Li - Oh yeah, I forgot about her little ghost problem. I thought she was over that

Cherry - Just last week she was crying because, Kero saw a ghost walking the halls, but it was Tori going to his room. should have seen her face it was too funny.

Li - You watch over her don’t you?

Cherry - Who Sakura-Chan? Yeah I watch over all you guys. You, Madison, Tori, Sakura, Kero, Aiden, Sonomi, and Eriol. Speaking of Eriol he says hi to everybody.

Li - So who all do you talk to?

Cherry - Everybody besides Sakura and Kero-Chan. I wish I could talk to them then I’d be interfering with my own plan. Madison really seems to think you’ll find out who I am. I have my doubts. But we’ll see.

Li - Piece of cake, I’ll find out who you are

Cherry - Don’t be so sure Uh ... Well anyways it’s time for me to go I don’t wanna be late for Eriol’s house, If I’m late there I’ll be late to Madison’s.

Li - -laughs- Looks like your on a tight schedule

Cherry - Aha you noticed? Oh one very important thing, please tell sakura to be careful creating the new sakura cards, and good luck. Tell Kero I said behave. By the way I want to see if you remember your promise, Bye now!

An with that Cherry vanished, leaving nothing but cherry blossoms behind that Li caught as they were falling. They vanished as they touched the palm of his hand. The very next day Li contacted Sakura and they agreed to meet in her room.