Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Princess and the Slave

Thanks for all of your reviews! I really love getting reviews! ^_^

Here is…

Chapter 7

~Sakura's POV~

"AHHHHH!" Syaoran Screamed.

Sakura stares blankly at him. Fuitte, who was silent until now flung herself at him.

"Little brother!" Syaoran gives a slight blush as her gets bear hugged by his sister.

"S-s-i-ster. Why are you here?" Syaoran stutters.

"Mom sent me away too." Fuitte looks up at me, " May I spend the day with my brother, dear princess?" I nod, hoping that they can tell each other their stories and adventures. They walk off into the gardens. I Go upstairs to take a nice warm bath.

~Syaoran's POV~

I led my sister to the back of the gardens, past the cherry blossom tree, and into the meadows. She was awestruck at the sight of it.

"Sister, how did you get here?" I ask in a serious tone.

"Well… First, mom had to sell me, so she gave me to a friend. Then that friend deceived mother and sold me to an auctioning block that auctions girls for old pervy men.

So at the auction, they started bidding on me. It started at 10, and then to 20, then to 30, then a guy says 100. Everyone turns and stares at him; he had gray silver hair, and was kind of young. I think he was about 3 years older than me. I was sold to him.

He grabbed some food while we were walking to his house. He handed me some, and I munched on it. When we got to his house, my mouth fell off its hinges. His house was gigantic!

He had lots of money, he had lots of people working for him, and he had lots of food! When he led me to my room, he opened it. My mouth hit the floor. He explained that he had 2 jobs. One was to save innocent girls from the auctions, and the other was that he's the head of a clothes store. He left me to look around my room, and I would be briefed by him later.

The room had a king size bed, a mini kitchen, a walk in closet, and a spa! It was awesome. When he came back later, he said that his name was Yukito, and I could just call him Yuki. He explained to me my duties. I had to feed him when ever he wanted, and make sure all of the other workers did their job smoothly. I was thrilled with my job. I think that he was really nice.

But then… His business went out of business. It was sad. He had to sell me. I even offered to work for free. He said that it wouldn't work. He even had to sell his house. He told me to find Sakura. He told me that she's treat me properly. He was Sakura's first crush, and her brother, Touya's lover. That is my story."

I wonder how mom and them are."

"Hum… I think that they are looking out after us." Says Syaoran.

"I think that they are too."

~*~ Sakura's POV~*~

I wonder how Syaoran's getting along with his sister? As I round the corner, I heard a bell, and someone grabs me and starts dragging me away.

To be continued…. Cliffly! Noone will know what happens… If you think you know, post what you think in the review that you will post! ^_^ Thanks for reading.

LWB