Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Princess and the Slave
 
Thanks for your reviews!
 
 
I dedicate this chapter to MzEvilBlossoms/Rapunzel Thanks for that review; it gave me a kick in the right direction.
 
NOTE: I think my writing style has changed a lot.
 
Chapter 8
 
Sakura turned and saw her guard. He looked tired and alert at the same time. “who…” Sakura started but never got to finish; she was wisked away by the guard. When they reached the safe house in the back, her father explained everything. They were under attack by princes. Her guards surrounded her, waiting for orders.
 
“Lets got toe the safe house in the back.” Suggested Sakura. When they got there, she was roughly tossed in by one of her guards.
 
“Anyone in here?” Asked Sakura.
 
“Yea,” Replied a mumbled groan.
 
“Syaoran?” Whispered Sakura.
 
“Yea. What's going on?”
 
“Well, I think we're being attacked. But I don't know by who yet.”
 
“Well…” Started Syaoran, but he was cut off when there was a loud thud against the door.
 
“What was…” Before she could finish, Syaoran pushed her out of the way. When he did, there was a loud explosion. Before she could respond, there was a sinister cackle. When the some cleared, they could see two distinct people. It was Yamazaki and Lieli.
 
“What do you want from us?” Sakura asked in a pleading voice.
 
“Well, little blossom, at first we wanted you, now we want your head.” Lieli replied. Yamazaki was cutting down all the guards that attacked them.
 
“Stop! Stop attacking them, if it's me you want, come and get me.” Yelled Sakura. The two boys looked at each other and smirked. “It would be our pleasure.” They said as they jumped towards her. Sakura was poised to attack, when someone pushed her out of the way. When she looked up, she saw Toyuto. When their strike hit, Toyuto only gritted his teeth and blocked with his sword. “What were you thinking, getting them to attack you like that?” He questioned. “Weakling.” He said, referring to Sakura.
 
“Why are you protecting that spoiled brat? She's done nothing but try to chase you away? Join the club. We just want her dead. She's turned many of us down. What makes you different? Eh?” Asked Yamazaki with no passion.
 
“I don't care. Are you two even considered gentlemen? Us males are supposed to care for females and protect them. Not cut them down. I don't care if she doesn't return my feelings. As long as she knows them.” Replied Toyuto.
 
“Hmp. Fool.” Was Yamazaki's only reply as he sliced Toyuto. Toyuto staggered before he fell. Sakura was now getting mad.
 
“Come and get me already.” She yelled. Yamazaki turned to her and grinned.
 
“It would be my pleasure, princess.” Replied Lieli. He jumped and landed in front of the princess. Sakura timed this so she pulled out a kunai, deflecting his strike. She twirled the kunai around her finger and tossed it with skill towards Yamazaki. Yamazaki managed to move so it didn't strike him in the heart, it's intended location, but was now embedded in his arm. Wincing as he pulled it out. Sakura drew a sword when she saw that they were both prepared for battle.
 
The two guys charged her at the same time, anticipating this, she blocked one with the sword, and the other with another kunai she pulled out. She changed her grip on the kunai and Lieli stumbled, due to his force. Sakura then focused with the katana and pushed Yamazaki back. Although she wasn't looking behind her, she heard the whizzing of a shrunken behind her. She turned, just in time to see it whiz by her and scrape Lieli's face.
 
“Hey idiot, watch where you're throwing that thing!” Exclaimed Lieli. Sakura took this distraction to attack Yamazaki. When he realized she was coming, it was too late. He tried to dodge, but she was too fast and caught his side. Sakura turned around, her eyes widened when she noticed Lieli charging her. She tried to jump away, but Yamazaki was holding her foot down. She closed her eyes and tried to block, anticipating some force behind the blow.
 
But the blow never came. Instead, she opened her eyes to find Syaoran. He caught the sword between his bare hands. He staggered a bit but was fine. He pushed Lieli back. When Yamazaki saw this, he released the princess's foot and struggled away. Syaoran caught up with him and held him at sword point. “Who put you up to this?” He growled. Yamazaki only smirked. Syaorans' eyes widened when he saw Lieli charging up behind him.
 
Sakura saw what was happening and ran to cover Syaoran's back , kunai in hand. She deflected the weapon and Lieli jumped back. He scowled and noticed more royale guards coming. He tried to run but Sakura swept his feet out from under him and held him a kunai point.
 
“Never mess with me again. Who sent you?” She hissed.
 
“I-I I don't know. A l-letter came and… It said th-that if we wanted more power, we should kill you. That's all I know. Please don't hurt me!” Sakura scowled and brought the kunai down, and knocked him out. Sakura sighed An assination attempt. On me… what could be happening?
“Princess, we have secured the premises and are awaiting further commands.”
 
“Go ask my parents. I'm busy” Snapped Sakura, “Syaoran, Eriol, Tomoyo, come with me. The three followed her without complaint.
 
 
Notes: How did you like it? Since this is a really old ficcy, my writing style seems to have changed a lot. For those who review, thank you! And I would like it if you reviewed more on www.fanfiction.net I update there more than mediaminer. Until next time
 
LWB