Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Prophosy ❯ Meet Brian ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

THE PROPHOSY

By

Digifan316

20 years ago…

`What the…?' A little 5 year-old thought as he was witnessing what was going on outside his hotel room. `An angel, fighting that weird man in green with a pointy thing?' Little did this kid know was that he was witnessing final judgement. He didn't know that the angel's name was Yue. Nor did he know that the names of the participants were Sakura Avalon or Li Sayoin and they were fighting him so they can keep the Klow Cards. "Mommy! An angel!" The little boy told his tired mother.


"That's nice." She said sleepy. The little one continued to see the battle, and saw Sakura jump from one building to the Tokyo Tower. He saw everything, including when Sakura got wrapped around in vines until a red headed woman broke her free, and Sakura's staff changed from a swan to a star. She then called a female like figure and it captured Yue.

"Oh! Cool!" The 5 year-old said.

**************************************************************** ********

Today…

"ACK!" A 25 year-old man said as he shot awake. "That dream again. What's going on? I haven't remembered that or dreamed about it since I was a kid."


*********************************************************** *************

My name is Brian Smiley. Yes, Brian 'Family Owns a Famous Movie Studio' Smiley. When I was in High School, I decided to be a cop. When I told my parents this, they were surprised. However, when I told them that after graduation, I'd move to Japan, they weren't so surprised, considering I love it here. This was always my favorite vacation spot. It helps to have ether rich folks, or that you're a member of a famous family. When I moved here, I found this house that was owned by the famous Tokyo movie star, Sakura Avalon. It was pricey, but well worth it. As soon as I settled in, I enrolled in the Tokyo Police Academy and graduated with full honors. With in 4 years, in fact just recently, I was promoted to detective. My boss is named John McCansey. He's a nice guy, he once told me his mom teached at the local school, but she moved back to England. If you're wondering, I don't have a partner, even though I mostly work with this beautiful woman named Mai Shumi. I know what you're thinking, we're friends and nothing more. OH! I almost forgot to mention one thing. I have a sword collection, but my particular favorite blade is what I call the "Dragon Blade." No, not that bright green blade that you saw on "Charmed," I mean a real sword with a red dragon on the blade. Little did I know that I would need it, or that I would meet my destiny on my week off.

**************************************************************** *****

`Now this is why I moved to Japan.' Brian thought as he drove around Tokyo. `The people are friendly, the culture is amazing, and the cities are great.' He thought. `Man, day one of my week off and already I'm board. Maybe my new sword arrived already.' Brian thought. Just then, he saw Mai at a restaurant. `Hmmmmm… maybe I'll see what my partner is doing on her week off.'

**************************************************************** ******

Mai Shumi is a woman of average Japanesse height with blue short hair. She is wearing blue jeans and a black "Dragon Ball Z" shirt. She graduated the force at the same time as Brian and the two are best friends. Some people think that the blue haired beauty is taken do to her looks, but alas, she is a single woman.

`Why can't I meat Mr. Right?' She thought.

"What is this? A lovely woman alone on her week off from work? Something's wrong with the world." She heard. She looked up and saw Brian.

"What about you? A good-looking man must have somebody with them at this moment. Lets see… nope." Mai jokingly said and Brian chuckled.

"You always did know how to make me laugh. May I?" Brian said asking to sit down.

"By all means." Mai said as Brian sat down. "So, how are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm doing great. Day one and its going good." Brian said. "You?"

"The same." Mai said. "Got that new sword yet?"

"No." Brian said. "Its supposed to be in today." Brian said. Then he got an idea. "Hey, here's a crazy idea."

"Oh no." Mai jokingly said. "Hit the deck!" Brian just chuckled.

"I have two tickets to Big Japan Pro Wrestling for next week. Why not come with me?" Brian asked.

"Why do you have two?" Mai asked.

"I won them in a store contest." Brian said.

"Oh." Mai replied. The two just talked for the rest of lunch.

**************************************************************** ********

After lunch, Brian got home and turned on the TV and saw on the news…

"And female action movie star, Sakura Avalon, will shoot her next movie in Tokyo starting on Thursday." The anchorperson said.

`That's cool.' Brian thought. `I wonder if she'll stop by her old digs, or should I say my digs.' He then turned off the TV and heard a strange noise.

`What the…?' He thought as he listened to the noise. It was coming from the basement. He was about to go down there when he heard the doorbell.

`That must be my sword.' He thought as he went to the door. He opened the door and saw a red haired delivery woman.

"You ordered the sword?" The woman said.

"Yes." Brian replied.

"Sign here." The woman said as Brian singed on the line.

"Pleasure doing business with you." The lady said as she left.

`Why does she look so familiar?' Brian thought as he shut the door. He opened the package and saw that the sword in there was a Chinese sword with red tassels.

`Wait, this isn't what I ordered.' Brian thought. `Something's…' Brian's thought was interrupted when he heard that weird noise downstairs again.

`What in the world is going on?' Brian thought as he went to check it out.

TO BE CONTINUED…