Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Tick, Tock ❯ Tick,Tock ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Tick, Tock
Author: Nekocin
Genres: General/Light Romance
Type: One-shot, drabble
Warnings: possible OoC
Pairings: implied 
Rated: PG 
Additional notes: shounen ai, after the series, behind the scenes? 
Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura doesn't belong to me. It belongs to the wonderful CLAMP and its associates.
Dedicated to: All my "Poison" readers and reviewers ~<3


"Pass the ball! Pass the ball! - Go! Go! Go! NO! Not that way! Concentrate! Concentrate, people!"

I feel my eyes twitching as I try to find an opening on the field; Akizuki's really getting on my nerves with her bossy attitude.

"Kinomoto!" One of my teammates warns me in alarm, meaning he's lost the ball. Just great! I skid a bit backwards and pursue the opponent who has just stolen the ball. I gain advantage through blocking his escapes quickly, finally getting the ball in my possession.

"Go! Go! Go! Keep it up! what are you guys standing there for?! Move it! Move it! Get going! Don't you guys know how to play?!" Akizuki is shouting in the background as I outrun one of my opponents.

"To-ya!" I grant the caller a side glance -bright hazel eyes, fluttering gray hair- and pass the ball with a hard kick.

Yuki flashes me a quick smile and goes into action. He effortlessly blocks the ball's fall with his chest and comes between one of the opponents, before the other could get to it first. 

Yuki kicks the ball forward, passing his opponents and nearing the goal...

"Touya-kun, that's such a great move!!" Akizuki instantly jumps me in the middle of the field.

-and Yuki scores. 

"GO~AL!" 


Yuki passes me a bottle of cold water. 

"Thanks" I murmur, accepting the bottle and grabbing for a small towel to wipe the sweat off my face.

"Great game, ne To-ya" For some reason I find myself staring at Yuki's hazel eyes... that ripple in color for a moment. 

If I'm right about this, I think Yue must have witnessed Akizuki jumping me... 
I give him a half smile. 

"You know, if you're uncomfortable of being near me, you could have said so" I point out and indicate at the unnatural big distance between Yuki and me. Hmph. Usually, Yuki wouldn't stand so far away from me... I must be smelly at the moment.

Yuki gives me one of his mysterious smiles and leans closer to me, allowing me to breathe in the fresh smell of grass covered with dew, that seems to radiate from his skin.

"I'm never uncomfortable, To-ya. You just smell nice and fresh in such a distance" 

I find myself smirking in response. That isn't meant as an insult about me stinking... if Yuki says it's like that, it's probably because I smell the same like him. 

Fresh grass covered with dew.

END

TheNekoTalks:

I had this idea for awhile, and it's supposed to make this one-shot a bit longer. ~.~ Meh, oh well, I think it has turned out all right even if it's short. And before anyone accuse me of hating Nakuru, I have to say I actually think [he's] she's cute and funny. As for the title... I had this flower in mind that reminds me of a clock. It's a small flower called "ten clocks" or something like that in my language. It is said that these flowers only bloom when it's ten o'clock. 

Thank you for reading!!!

:smiley face:cin