Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Toki wo tsuiyaseru kara on ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tiarella_cordifolia

Toki wo tsuiyaseru kara on

A Romance Fanfic

Series: Cardcaptor Sakura

Genre: Romance/Angst(min)

Rating: PG13 to be safe

Disclaimer: Cardcaptor Sakura does not belong to moi.

Summary: Ever since he can remember, Eriol has strove to be the best that he could become. To amount to his name as the reincarnation of Clow Reed, the greatest magician ever known. However, when he is pushed to his limits, he begins to question his motives, his purpose, and his identity. As he searches for himself, will someone help him pick up the clues? (Alt. Pairings)

Brief AN: I love alternate pairings as you can see ^_~ And I've finally got my lazy ass to start working on other fanfics based on other series other than Inuyasha. =) Aren't you proud of me? ^-^ Anyhow, so yeah, this is a romance fic featuring alt. Pairings, so if ya can't handle diversity, get outta here. You have been warned. Any criticism towards the pairing(s) will not be appreciated. You have been warned.

Chapter One

Sitting here, on my so-called "high throne", many would have envied me. I had seemingly everything a teenager boy could ask for. But then again, I'm no ordinary boy. Ordinary boys don't have such wealth. Ordinary boys don't have such called Guardians and Companions. Ordinary boys also don't have such power. Such magic.

Ordinary boys don't go by the name Eriol.

Indeed. In this life, I am known by the name Eriol. To normal people, I'd be simple Eriol who lived in England, in that mysteriously quiet mansion of his on that rather large estate for a teenage boy. To the magic folk however, I was Eriol the Great, the Reincarnation of the Great Clow Reed, founder of the famed Clow Cards. And Clow Reed was indeed quite the extraordinary. Perhaps the most powerful magician of all times even.

But I'm not Clow Reed. I'm Eriol.

And people, regarding magic folk, often seem to forget that.

There are many differences between him and I. First of all, appearances. Second of all, our nature. And third of all, and perhaps the most important of all, our magic. Through and through, if one had the time for it, one can count more than a thousand differences between Clow Reed and I.

But no one seems to notice.

They always seem to expect me to be as great as Clow Reed. As mysterious and powerful as Clow Reed. As untouchable as Clow Reed. They always seem to expect me to BE Clow Reed.

But once again, I am not Clow Reed

I am Eriol.

However, as Clow Reed's reincarnation, we do have a thing or two in common. We're both not invincible.

And in the end, we're both human.

Brief AN: hm. I think I made Eriol stay in character sorta right? Oh wells. This IS an alternate pairing fanfic, so don't flame me k? The major pairings is most likely to be Eriol/Sakura rather than Eriol and some other character. First chappy short, but hey, I needa study for my regents. >< I just wrote this cause I needed a break. =X But yeah. I like Eriol. Perhaps even more than Lee. ::shrugs:: His character suits me better. But yeah, there's so little Eriol/Sakura sites and fanfics out there! Mou! If you ppl know any, please please tell me? Onegai? I wanna make a site for them too. I also wanna start a Chobits and Fruits Baskets fanfic. Also alternate pairings. ^^;; I love CLAMP works, don't you? Chii is ADORABLE!!! Hehe. Anyways, review? I don't expect many cause so little ppl like alternate pairings for this. In Inuyasha though, Sess/Kag is quite popular. Oh wells, have fun. REVIEW!!!

Click the button =)