Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Where Love Blooms ❯ Dining With a Sorcerer ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Stupid mindless drivel… I don't own CCS ok? Only this plot and a few of my own made characters.

A/N:

Foxtails: :) Wai! I'm so happy with the response to my last chapter! * bounces around abit*

Yuriko: Did you have any sugar today Fox?

Foxtails: The chocolate…

Yuriko: Thought so, you're on high again.

Foxtails: Actually sugar is good for the brain * nods wisely * with all that sugar in my system I discovered that eveyones' weakness is Pocky, nobody can resist Pocky.

Yuriko: Right…now why don't you write the next chapter.

Where Love Blooms- Dining with a Sorcerer

Tomoyo stood at the top of the stairs gasped in awe at the spread of food infront of her in the dining room. A whole variety of food from different countries lay on the dining table. The only source of light was from the ceiling where an enchanted moon and enchanted stars which shone down on her her, picking out the voilet hightlights in her hair.

"Wow, all this just for dinner?"

"But of course my dear Tomoyo, you are dining with a sorcerer tonight." Said Erio appearing beside her.

Tomoyo jumped then blushed at their closeness. Eriol turned slightly to face her, smiled bowed slightly and held out a hand for her to take. Tomoyo in return gave a slight curtsey and took his hand.

Eriol's smile widened slightly and he waved his free hand at the room, instantly a few candles lit along the stairs showing them the way down. Tomoyo's eyes lit up in delight as she noticed she was no longer in her school uniform but a shimmering voilet gown. She glanced at Eriol and noticed he was wearing a suit with a beautiful purple rose rucked in his pocket.

"Your magic must be back," she oberved.

He chuckled,

"I'm a fast healer."

He pulled the rose out and tucked it into her hair, causing Tomoyo to blush, he then tugged on her hand slightly pulling her toward the stairs,

"Shall we dine?" he asked amused,

Tomoyo could only nod.

Eriol couldn't help but watch Tomoyo discreetly over dinner, she looked absoulutely glamourous in a long sleeveless gown which flowed to the ground and clung to her curves. Then again how could he expect anything less, she was a goddess, pale creamy skin and glowing amethyst eyes. Definitely a goddess he thought, a goddess of the silent, soothing night. Indeed, she has the patience of one too.

After they had finished their meal, which was eaten in an amiable silence. Eriol held out his hand once again,

"Shall we dance?" he asked.

Tomoyo blinked,

"There's no music," she stated,

"You forget my dear Tomoyo, I am a sorcerer." He waved a hand and instantly a beautifully haunting melody played on solitary flute started up.

Once again he flourished his hand out to Tomoyo,

"Now would you grace a humble sorcerer with this dance, beautiful goddess of the night."

Tomoyo tooks his hand and together they spun slowly on the dance floor.

"Goddess now am I?" Tomoyo asked slightly amused, making light conversation.

"Of course, a lady of the night," Eriol merely stated.

"I thought the night was supposed to be evil," she said,

"Obviously not in this case," was the reply, "in this case the night is," he pulled her up close and whispered in her ear, "very romantic."

Tomoyo blushed and fell silent again, they spent the next few minutes twirling in silence, Tomoyo took this time to watch Eriol, she took in his azure eyes which were looking softer and more open than she'd ever seen. The silver light of the artifical moon shown down on his hair making his hair look more blue than ever. The silver light also seemed to pick out the outline of his silouette, lacing it in silver.

Eriol vaguely wondered what Tomoyo was thinking about, she was looking thoughtfully silent, though as beautiful as ever with the stars picky out her milky complextion and delicate features. I could read her mind, he thought then shook his head lightly, no she wouldn't like to have her privacy invaded like that.

(A/N: that's enough romance for the nexT few paragraphs.)

Meanwhile two guardians, namely Nakaru and Spinel were spying in the keyhole of the grand doors which lead to the dining room which was also currently serving as a dance floor. Well Nakaru was spying through the keyhole, Spinel was spying through the crack at the floor since Nakaru was holding his head there.

"Isn't this SO kawaii [1]!" squealed Nakaru quietly with big stars in her eyes.

"No it isn't! We shouldn't be spying like this, and stop trying to crack my skull!" Spinel hissed angrily.

"Admit it Spinel, Eriol-sama needs someone." Said Nakaru sincerely using Spinel's proper name.

"Yes," agreed Spinel reluctantly, "but-"

He got no furthur because at this point Nakaru had switched back to her normal mode and said,

"See, you agree, and since Eriol-sama might not be able to cope considering how bad at romance he is, so we should be here to help."

Back in the dining room, both Eriol and Tomoyo could hear Nakaru and Spinel arguing, at first Eriol had thought it was just the wind or something and dismissed it, however their bickering had gotten progressively louder till even Tomoyo could hear it.

"Hmph, how am I supposed to woo the lady of the night when my inferiors at interupting," he said quietly to Tomoyo.

Tomoyo blushed again and giggled slightly,

"Why don't you go and stop them?" she asked.

"And spoil my evening, iie[2], I will deal with them tomorrow, for now let's just stay out of their sights." With that they continued dancing slowly steering themselves away from the door so that Nakaru and Spinel could no longer see.

"Damn," cursed Nakaru, "they moved, they must've heard you!"

"Me, I'm not the one with a gob the size of Asia," hissed Spinel.

"Shut it," Nakaru snarled in reply, pushing Spinel's head down once more.

Erio and Tomoyo ended up on the balcony, still dancing slowly,

"Having fun, my lady of the night?" asked Eriol.

"Y'know," said Tomoyo thoughtfully, "if I'm your lady of the night, then that makes you my Lord of the moon."

"Iie, that's Yue." disagreed Eriol.

"Very well then," said Tomoyo placing her arms around his neck more firmly and placing her head on his chest as they continued dancing.

"I'm the Lady of the night, then you are Lord of the skies,"

Eriol smiled mysteriously before whispering,

"So be it," with that he tilted her back, and kissed her.

~~~

A/N:

Foxtails: Wai! I did it! I did a decent E+T scene! * bounces around *

Yuriko: Wow, I hate to say this but, I'm proud. As always if you want to be emailed when the fic is updated just leave your email in a review if you haven't already done that. If you've already left your email before, then happy reading! * Runs after her sugar high mistress *

[1] kawaii means cute. And aren't they cute? E+T that is.

[2] Iie means no.