Case Closed Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ What????? ❯ the explination, New school ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

What??? Chapter 2
 
Crazy_gundam_girl: Hi! Welcome back!!!!! Well, Duo, Quatre? Ready to do the disclaimer?
Duo and Quatre: Yes!!! Crazy_gundam_girl does not own any of these anime. She Does own Meling Chang (Wufei's sister), and Keiko Daijoubu, Tomeyo's twin sister. Ask if you want to have Meling Chang and/or Keiko Daijoubu in you story.
Trowa……..Oh don't forget! In your reviews, tell her how her story is and how good the story is. This is the first story she has written all by herself.
Me: Arigato Gizamas Minna!! E-mail me if you want to help on the story!
Noin: Now, onto the story!
Everyone: ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“________” means talking
#_______#means dreaming
-_______- talking telepathically
% flashback% means … flashback!
^_____^means over intercom.
*________________* means something happens.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* change in scene/POV/time
_..._ means emphisis (italics)
Italics means title of something.
/A.N. _______________/ means authors notes.
 
/A.N. - remember that most of it is in Keiko's POV/
 
“It all started when...”%flashback- still talking% ~*~*~*~*~*~AC195*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Hey, come on!” yelled Wufei “Remember, we are going to meet the rest of the g-boys!!!! Doesn't Keiko want to meet them?” “YES!!!!!” I yelled. Of course, I wanted to meet the rest of the famous G-boys!!! Well, after the new episode of Totally Spies! Hmmm… that would be cool to meet the girls from Totally spies! *people start screaming* ^THIS IS OZ. SURRERENDER IMMEADITLY OR WE _WILL_ DESTROY THIS COLONIY! ^ “Sis! You and Keiko escape in scyth_star! I'll try to stop them!” Wufei told us. Well, so much for the new Totally Spies! “C'mon Keiko. Get your space suit on. “Right… Now where is it?” I mutterd. “Watcha looking for?” Wufei and Meiling asked. “My video camera! I just HAVE to tape this battle!” I told them. *Meiling and wufei sweatdrop and anime fall*
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*in space~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Keiko, be ready for a bumpy ride! This _will_ be perfect for your collection. “DESTROY THE COLONY!!!!!! THEY AREN'T SURRENDERING!!! “NOOOOOOOOO!!! I WON”T LET YOU DESTROY THIS COLONY!!!!!! I WONT LET YOU KILL THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE AND OUR FAMILYS!!!!” Meiling screamed from her Gundam, Star_scyth. “Keiko, stop taping this, get your space suits helmet on and buckle up! This could get VERY rough!” Meiling told me. --WUFEI! USE THE DRAGON FANG!! I'LL USE THE STAR SCYTH!! - Meiling yelled at Wufei. “SIS! GET OUT OF HERE!!! Go to a colony; get Relena to get you some tickets, and go and move to Tokyo! I trust that both of you has all of your stuff?” He told us. “I do, don't worry.” Meiling and I said at the same time. “Good. Now, GET AWAY FROM HERE!!!!! I will be fine! Good Bye!!!!” he yelled. “Goodbye!” Keiko and I told him. As we were flying away, I heard Wufei yell “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” when he said that, Meiling turned around, and then she started crying. When I asked asked why she was crying and then saw that the colony, our only home, was being destroyed before our eyes, and I started to cry too.
%End Flashback%
After that, we went to Relena, your most likley know her as Vice Forgen Minester Darlin, and got tickets to come here. Hey sis? Can we listen tomy CD?” I said/asked. “Sure” tomeyo said, passing the CD to the driver. “Can you turn to track 8? And does everyone here like Anything But Ordinary by Avril Lavigne? Because that is what that track is.” I asked. “Yes, Miss.” /A.N.- go Avril! I have both of her CD's…LOL…/
Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh myself to sleep
It's my lullaby
Sometimes I drive so fast
Just to feel the danger
I wanna scream
It makes me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breath?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

To walk within the lines
Would make my life so boring
I want to know that I
Have been to the extreme
So knock me off my feet
Come on now give it to me
Anything to make me feel alive

Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breath?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to blee
ddd
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rahter be anything but ordinary please.

Let down your defences
Use no common sense
If you look you will see
that this world is this beautiful
accident turbulent suculent
I'm feeling permanent
No way I won't taste it
Dont wanna waste it away

Sometimes I get so weird
I even freak myself out
I laugh my self to sleep
It's my lullaby

Is it enough?
Is it enough?
Is it enough to love?
Is it enough to breath?
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please

Is it enough?
Is it enough to die?
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please
I'd rather be anything but ordinary please.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Sayoran's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“That was a good song, wasn't it Sayoran?” Sakura asked me. “Huh? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention… I was thinking about what Keiko told us.”I replied. “Oh. Ok! Keep on thinking! Did you like it Tomeyo?” Sakura asked, knowing what Tomeyo would say.”Yep! Oh? We're here already? That was quick!” Tomeyo exclaimed. “Tomeyo, we listined to that song _7_ times.” Meiling told her tartly “Do we have to go to school? It was bad enough being in our last school, but now we have to be new students…again.” Meiling remaked annoyed. “Well, who's miss crabby, Sakura?” a muffled, tired and familiar voice said. Uh oh… we are found out! Sakura and Tomeyo look mildly afraid too… I hope they don't ask what that was… I have to rember to kill Kero…. Again… /A.N. - that sounds like me!!! / “Silensio! [1]” sakura said, neviosly glancing at Keiko and Meiling. “That wasn't anything! Toya probaly just taped that!!!!” Sakura said, frantically trying to find an excuse. -Sorry Sakura, lame excuse! But don't you sense the magical aura around them?- I asked her. -Weird. I didn't sense that before!!! They must know how to cloak [2] their magic… the cloak most likley came down because they were confused when kero woke up…- Sakura relized.
“That whole thing you just explained when you and Sayoran were talking is 100% true. So the thing who talked name is Kero?” both Meiling and keiko said in a monotone voice /AN- like heero's!!!/ “We'll explain when we ge inside.” Wow… they sound like Gundam Pilot 01…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Inside/Kero's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Uh Oh… I've been found out! “*sigh* you can come out now Kero. They might as well know...” I heard sakura say. “Meiling, Keiko, THIS MUST NOT BE TOLD TO ANYBODY!” Sakura, Syoran, and Tomeyo all said suddinly serious. “Watashi wa Cerobes desu [3]. Everyone just calls me Kero though… nice to meet you!” I said popping out of the bag. “Konnichi wa [4]. Watashi wa Daijibou desu.” One of the girls said. “Watashi wa Chang Meiling desu. Dozo Yorosku [5].” The other said.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~Next morning @ school/ Narrator's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Well, here we are! Tomoeda High School!!! /AN- I know they are 14, and supposed to be in 8th grade, but in japan, the grading is this: Kindergarten is a seprate school, 1st - 6th grade is a seprate school, and 7th grade on is a seprate school. They are still in 8th grade in here- no uniform either/ Tomeyo said. “thanks.” Said Keiko. Meiling replied by sounding a lot like Heero “Hn. GREAT!!! I have been with the G-boys too much! Heero _always_ says that when he dosnt want to talk!!!” ^RING^ “Krud! That means we have 5 minuits!!!” some random person yelled. /AN- don't you love randomness? Ummm…. *dodges Nikki's rotton oranges* I will stop talking now…/
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*in classroom~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
“Ohayo Gizaimas Minna-san [6]. Today we have three new students joining us. *enter Meiling, Keiko, and another girl* Can you tell us your names and somethings about you?” said the teacher [7]/AN- I am going to call him Mr. T from now on/.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Tomeyo's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hmmm…. I wonder who that is… Well…. I like her outfit! /AN- The new girl was wearing something like what tomeyo would make for Sakura… ^^”/ “Ohayo Gizamas. Watashi wa Chang Meiling desu.” Meling started. “I am 14, from the space colonies, and my older brother is a gundam pilot.” Uh Oh… That was not a good idea to tell them that her brother is a gundam pilot... “Ohayo gizamas! Watashi wa Daijiobu Keiko desu. I am also 14 and from the same colony as Meling, Meiling is my best friend, and Tomeyo is my older sister by 3 minuits. Dozo yourosku.” Keiko told the class. “Hola… I mean, ohayo gizamas. Watashi wa Toshinawa Emiko desu. I am turning 14 in two days, And I just moved here from Mexico where I lived in Mexico City for a year. That is why I said `hola'. That means hello in spanish. I am Japenese - American, I was born in America, And the last time I went to Tokyo, I got tangled up in a murder/kidnapping case that was solved by Richard Moore, and I met him, Rachel Moore, and the little boy who is staying at their house, Conan Edogawa. I also love anime, manga, and writing/reading fanfics.” The new girl, I mean Eimko, said. “Toshinawa-san, Chang-san, Daijiobu-san, you can sit anywhere you want.” Mr. T said. “You can sit over here!” I told them, looking at the seats beside me and behind me. “Thanks!” they all said, causing everyone to laugh.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*PE class- last segment of story till next chapter! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
“Good job Kinamoto-san! You beat your old record!” Mr. T said. “Thanks!” Sakura said. “Toshinawa-san, your turn.” *Emiko beats Sakura's new record by an inch for long jump* *everyone else- surprised* -Sakura, did you use the jump card?- I asked her. - No…. but I _am_ wondering how exactly she beat my record…. Even if it was only by an inch, nobody has ever beat my records before… I could hardly make that record…- she replied. “Emiko-san! Can you please come here?” keiko asked. -Sorry… I sorta heard that whole thing…. -_-'' - *Sakura and Tomeyo: ^^” *
“Yeah? What is it? And no need for formalitiys.” Emiko asked. “Sakura has a question for you.” Keiko said, laughing at the glare on Sakura's face /AN- LOL!!! That is something you would never see on her!!!^^/ “Keiko, I am going to get you for this. Emiko, How exactly did you beat my _brand new record that was hard for me to make_???????” Sakura questiond. “Ummm…. I practiced a lot… at my old school, in Mexico, and in Lake Orion, I held the record for long jump- 23 feet. Nobody could beat me…. I guess that the luck from the Americas carried over to japan!” She said.
 
_____________________PREIVEW OF NEXT CHAPTER_______________________
~~*~*~*~*~*~*~Emiko's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Great…. How am I supposed to explain how I can use a magical set of cards called the DarkStar cards, and I came here to find the person who collected the Clow cards? This is going to be hard……
 
 
[1]- Silensio is Spanish for scilence.
[2]- Cloak- disguise
[3]- Watashi wa ______ desu - My name is ______
[4]- Konnichi wa- Good afternoon/hello
[5]- Dozo Yourosku- Nice to meet you
[6]- Ohayo gizamas minna-san - Good morning class
[7]- does anyone know what the teachers name is? All I know is that is starts with a T…...
 
Me: Gomen….. I am sorry that I couldn't get this out sooner… I kept on getting grounded, and then I had writers block…. Now I have A LOT to type… oh! And 1 for reviewing!!!!! thanks to Scooterx for reviewing!!!!
Duo: She would really apreciate it if you review!!!
Quatre: *I wisper in his ear* She said that she wont update until she gets another review!
Me: Yeah…. Heero, Trowa, Wufei? What do you think?
Trowa: … …
Wufei: Review the weak onna's story…. Oops…. I mean review her story…… *hides from me*
Heero: Omae O Korosu if you don't review! (Omae O korosu: I'll kill you *I use it on my friend a lot… ^^”*)
Me: thanks…. I think……^^” Anyways, I need 2 more reviews to get the next chapter out!!! I am going to start a fanfic update notifacation thing so anone who wants to know when this gets updated, e-mail either bunnymoon208@yahoo.com or lady_scyth_star@yahoo.com !! Ja Mata!!! - WUFEI!!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME A WEAK ONNA!!!!!!!!!!!-