Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Detective ❯ The Fallen Dectective (Prelude to War Of Heroes Saga) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Following Takes Place in Late (May or June) Spring 2007 (the Near distant future) in Tokyo, Japan.

Note: The Sailor Scouts Are at lease in their Mid Twenties.

After the ordeal with Inuyasha. Conan Is At The Park with his friends.

Amy: Conan, (pouting) Rachel says that you were at a girl named Kagome's House. (Amy has a Jeolous look on her Face)

George: Yeah Conan What was that about?

Conan: <oh no there talking about the tie that i went to the feudal era> Oh No, we just had a sleep over. (laughs nevously)

Mitch: So you have a girlfriend in Middle school. Is she Pretty?

Amy: Shut Up Mitch!(giving him a stink eye)

George: Speaking of whom. While you were Gone The Pricipal said thatwe are going to get a new Teacher. I think Here name is.

Mitch: Name is Miss Ano. She's from Osaka.

George: Yeah, but I heard she's mean.

Amy: She makes Kids do bad stuff like she gives detention and makes them hold books. Oh Conan, will you protect me? (Hugs Conan)

Conan: Oh Brother.

At Night.

A Woman in a yellow Sailor Suit on top of the Building.

Woman On the Phone: So they are making a deal at that hotel.

On the other end: Yeah sailor Venus, On the count of Five. we'll move in.

In The hotel Gin And Vodka are buying the pink vile.

Vodka: So This is the best stuff.

Woman: Yes My Employer, Naraku will be pleased.

Gin: Thanks lady.

Woman: In A Few weeks I'll sugest to you to move out of the city a far as you can.

Vodka: Why?

Woman: You'll see. (she disapears)

Gin: where did she Go?

Vodka: who cares? Let's Go. (turns towards the thugs) Get The rest of the stuff.

Thug : Ok boss.

Then Gin and Vodka leaves to the elevator.

Thug: Hey Your Heard about the return of the Sailor scouts.

Thug 2: Yeah insted of fighting monsters and aliens they started to fight Syndicates and other crime lords.

The Out of Nowhere. The Sailor scouts (except) Had drop in and started to fight of the Thugs.

Jupiter: Jupiter thunder punch (punches a guy in the face)

Mars: Mars fire spin kick (spin kick two thugs in the air)

Then One Thug runs off.

Sailor Venus: Venus Love Chain.

She Lassoes the Thug..

Sailor Mars: Hey Guys the Cops are here

Sailor Venus: wait let me do my trademark. (she kisses him on his face).

On T.V.

in a Tropical resort

Yoko Okino: One second in the sun is to much these days. Thats why I Use Sunblock with gingko. It helps out when you taking a tan. See You By The Pool. (jumps in the Pool)

Female Host: Hello, This Just in, A Illeagle drug bust was foiled by the Sailor Scouts. It's been over a decade since the last apperance.

At Conan's school.

Principal: Boys and Girls, meet you're new Teacher Minako Ano.

Minako: Just Call me Mina or Miss Ano.

All: Hello Miss Ano.

Conan: <Something about her is familar. but where?>

Principal: She is also the gym teacher and soccor and volley ball coach.

Later on After school.

Conan and the Others Are walking Home.

Amy: Miss Ano is so cool. (blushes)

Mitch: She's smart and pretty.

George: She's better than Miss Moore,

Conan: <Watch it George>

Mitch: Hey There is Miss Ano. (pointing)

Mina is going in her yellow Dodge Viper. The Gang is Runing to her car.

Mina: Oh Hi guys (puts bag in the trunk). What are you doing here?

Amy: We're just walking home.

George: Miss Ano, Did You Know That we're the Junior Detective League in school

Mina: Oh really, (smiles)

Amy: Yeah we solve crimes. But Conan is the real master mind (points to Conan.)

Conan: My name is Conan Edogawa.

Mina: Conan Edogawa, eh. (looks at watch) Oh it looks like that I have go. See ya. (hops into car and drives off)

In the Car.

Mina: (driving home) Conan Looks Familiar like I Know him from somewhere? But where?..He Looks more like Jimmy Kudo.