Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ It's Better to Be Pissed Off Than Pissed On ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Lil' Skit of Mine:

Tis' Better to Be Pissed Off than Pissed On:

Rachel rushed through the house to the bathroom, to find Jimmy, her boyfriend, standing outside the door.

"'Scuse me Jimmy," she said, trying to get by him. He didn't move, but instead looked worried. He gulped.

"You need to use the bathroom?" he asked. She glared at him.

"I thought you were an ace detective. Isn't it obvious?" she demanded. He nodded stiffly.

"Y-yes, Rachel," he answered, now scared. Angering a girl who was captain of the school Judo team was not on the boy's to-do list for the day.

"Then why can't I go to the bathroom?" she asked as calmly as she could manage. He gulped again; giving an answer that could dig his grave.

"The bathroom's not working," he responded backing away. She stared at him in confusion, registering the words that had been said.

"Jimmy," she queried sweetly before her expression turned to one that had danger written all over it, "Whadd' ya mean `The bathroom's not workin''?! I gotta go!!"

"I-I …uh…I-it's not working, Rachel…" he answered backing away farther, now against the wall; his hands in front of him for as much protection was possible. Which wasn't much.

"Jimmy Kudo! What were you doing in my bathroom in the first place!!" she all but screamed.

"I…uh…" he blushed, knowing he'd broken the promise that he wouldn't go in there unless given permission, "It was…c-closer."

"Jimmy how would you like to test your own theory?" she asked him. It was now Jimmy's turn to be confused.

"What are you talking about?" he requested, still scared stiff.

"Well, you did say that `it's better to be pissed off than pissed on'. So why not test it? It's a perfect opportunity," Rachel answered him. He pushed his back against the wall.

"R-Rachel, r-really is this really the time to think about that?" he asked.

"I think so," she answered, "Unless you let me use your bathroom." He nodded.

"S-sure, Rachel," he replied.

Upon later speculation it was discovered that he'd just knocked over so many things that he didn't know which way was which.

~*End*~

A few things:

The characters Jimmy Kudo and Rachel Moore aren't mine they are from an anime titled `Case Closed: Detective Conan' and the portrayal of their personalities aren't what they actually are like. Though Jimmy may act like that when facing an enraged Rachel.

The saying `Tis Better to Be Pissed of Than Pissed On' is credit of Jin Sagara. It was thought of last year. For those of you wondering who Jin is, it a nickname. Those of you who know, good for you.

Okay I claim all rights for this piece and the quote `Whadd' ya mean `The bathroom's not workin''?!' Mine, mine and mine!!

G'bye ^_^ Neko Valor