Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ Looking Up ❯ Fish Arent So Bad ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Don’t Own D.C. Or any anime for that matter…for I sneak into people’s houses and watch THEIR anime because I don’t realize that instead of sitting on their couch and watching it, I could just steal it…



"This place is so cool!!" Aoko exclaimed, walking through Universal Studios, "Thanks for inviting us Akako-chan!"
"I had three extra tickets so..."
"It's kinda weird that a JAPANESE radio station would give away 4 tickets to an AMERICAN theme park." Kaito said wearily, eyeing the witch suspiciously.
"Besides being the 9th caller, you had to answer a TOUGH question."
"I really don't think naming the 13 Characters and there signs from 'Fruits Basket' hard." Hakuba said calmly.
"You would know wouldn’t you?" Kaito said with a sly grin.
"I can proudly say that I have never seen that show, so no."
"Well, it doesn't matter how we got here, the important part is that we're here! So lets enjoy ourselves!" Aoko said, feeling the tension build between her friends.
"I agree Aoko-san. I fact, there is this one ride that I have been wanting to ride for sometime. Since one of my friends from England wrote and told me how fun it was." Hakuba commented cheerfully.
"Which one…?" Kaito asked, not liking the way that the detective said that.
Hakuba grinned. "Follow me."

III

"I don't like the look of that sign..." Kaito said shaking. "Or…the name of it for that matter..."
"I promise Kuroba, the sign is there to throw people off. I have seen the movie in which this ride is based upon and it not that bad. It's quite funny really."
"Sharks aren't funny."
"You've seen it Kaito-kun." Akako said. "Remember, it's the one with the surfing turtles. The sharks had a Australian accent."
"Really."
They all nodded.
"I don't think that's the movie. I thought it was neko or something, not 'Jaws'"
"Now why would a ocean movie have to do with cat Kaito-kun?" Aoko asked, walking up to him, noses mere centimeters apart. "If you go on this ride, I PROMISE to make it up to you later tonight." She said seductively, making circles with her finger on his chest, looking at him with her big, blue eyes, making Kaito gulp and turn red. "Yo-You pr-pro-promise that it's not th-th-th-that b-b-b-b-b-bad?"
"It's just a little boat ride. I promise it won't be bad."
"O-o-o.K...I'll do it for you, Aoko."
"Ok! Let's go!!" She exclaimed, coming out of her seductive voice and grabbing his hand, and skipping to the line.
Kaito didn't notice Akako or Hakuba give evil grins and snicker.

III

"You have to get on the boat Kaito! Everyone's waiting on us!" Aoko fumed from behind him, trying to push him on.
"I-I-I'm G-g-go-goin'"
"Quit sounding like porky pig Kuroba and get on the boat." Hakuba said rolling his eyes.
"Shut up!" With that, he eyed the boat wearily and went to gently ease himself into the boat. Seeing him off balance, Aoko pushed him in, throwing him into Akako.
"AOKO!"
"Sorry, I slipped."
"I don't think I'm going to like this."

"Too late for that Kaito-kun." Akako said as the boat started to move.
Music started playing. Kaito tensed up, unconsciously grabbing Aoko's hand. "I don't like this..."
"It'll be ok. I promise." She said, giving a reassuringly squeeze on his hand.
BUMP
"Something hit the boat! Something hit the boat!" He screamed looking around in the water.
"Don't worry Kuroba, you’re in the middle of the boat. You won't fall out." Hakuba said, hiding the smile on his face the best he could. Which was bad.
"AHH!! SSSSSSSSSSHARK!!!" Kaito went deathly white as the shark surfaced and splashed the boat. "IT'S GOING TO EAT ME!!"
It went under again, with Hakuba and the witch laughing in its wake.
"YOU!" Kaito said, ready to kill them right then. But...The shark came up on the other side. "AHHH!!!" Kaito jumped, landing in Aoko's lap. "This ISN'T funny!" He screamed.
"YES IT IS!" the detective said through his fits of laughter.
The shark went under and up again, rocking the boat that made the poor magician almost faint with fright.
When the ride came into the station, Kaito somehow was off the boat and on the platform before the boat had fully gotten there.
"I hate you all with a passion." He said when he noticed they ALL, including Aoko, were in fits of hysterics as they walked away from the ride. "This was all apart of some scheme right. To scare me to death."
"You must take advantages of opportunities Kaito-kun." Akako said, "And that's what we did."
"I still hate you."
"Come on Kaito, it wasn't that bad." Aoko said, regaining herself.
Kaito gave her a death look.
"Ok...maybe for you, but didn't you notice that the shark was a machine and not a real one?" Hakuba asked.
Kaito gave HIM a death look.
"Kaito..." Aoko said in her seductive voice once more. "I promised you something didn't I?"
He looked at her and went from white to red.
"We can always come back to the park, why don't we meet up with those two later." She looked at him with her big blue eyes that made him visibly shake.
She grabbed his hand. "Let's go."
If possible he became redder. Well, fish aren't so bad. He thought, smirking, turning his head to see the witch and detective smirk as well.


III

HI! If you don't ask questions, you won't get stupid answers. (Example: Q-why did you write this? A-because I can.)
Review. Flames welcome as always! ^___^

Later!