Case Closed Fan Fiction ❯ My rival my friend my detecive ❯ Two mysteries solved! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
inumaru:Whoohoo!!! Yeah final chapter. Did any of you figure it out?
jimmy: I did!
rachel& inumaru:DUH your in it!
Jimmy:*fiddiling with fingers* I know but you asked....
inumaru:whatever.....oh ya jimmy will you do the disclamer since i forgot alot.
Jimmy: Right! Inumaru12 do-
amy,mitch,george,conan:Hey what about us.
jimmy:What about you?
A,M,G,&C:We wanna do it!!!
Inumaru:alright just this time
A,M,G&C:Inumaru a.k.a sarah does not own detecive conan/case closed if she did this would really happen and conan would have fessed up by now!
rachel:huh? fess up what?
Jimmy&conan:NOTHING!!!!!! HIT IT MARU!!
inumaru:Ooookaayy and let's go!!!
"Talking"
'thinking'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friend,my rival, my detective
chapter four:
Two mysteries solved!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Richard come here! Come here!"said conan. "What is it?"asked richard as conan draged him into the study. Then he pulled out his tranqiulizer watch and put richard to sleep.
"One kaiwaii kitties,two kaiwaii ki-" mumbled richard as he fell back into a wheelie chair facing away from the doorway. "Nighty-night
sleep tight."said conan shutting the door. "Now to get the others." he said quietly. But what he failed to notice was a medium size mirror. He ran out in such a hurry he ran into the wrong room. "Opps sorry I di- sarah?" conan said startled. Sarah quickly closed the blue book she was reading then sighed out of reief when she saw conan. "Conan-kun what are you doing?"asked sarah."Detective moore told me to get everyone, he figured it out......
what are you doing?" he asked raising his brow. "Well I figured out part of the mystery but the maid.... I think i know how the killer escaped." said sarah as she lead conan to the window. "goes up to the roof as you can tell and when i was out side i saw this and i got everything in this dairy right here."she said smiling in satisfaction.'Nice. Go right thourgh people's stuff why not. Well I guess I can't talk' thought conan. Sarah watched as the boy's face went to annoyed to frustraion to serious in just a matter of seconds. She couldnt help but snicker at this. Conan looked up as if hurt and said "What's so funny?" Sarah cocked her head and smiled sweetly.
"Nothing conan-kun. Now let's go find uncle richard!"said sarah taking conan's hand. A few
minuites later everybody was in the study waiting what richard had to say. Conan sat under the desk then started. "Is everyone here? Good." said conan disgused as richard.
"Did you figure it out dad?"asked rachel. "Well only half but I'm sure sarah would love to share."said richard/conan. Everyone looked at sarah. "Who killed my father!?!"yelled tom. Sarah held up a little blue book with cherrys on it. Cheri gasped in sclience then swallowed hard. "I have evdienceof who killed him in here but I'll make this easy on you if you tell now I wont read it."said sarah softly. She waited a good forty-five seconds then sighed. "Okay I'll read." started sarah but then cheri spoke up,her voice breaking. "T-t-t-that's m-m-m-my d-dairy!" she choked out."What!?!" he screamed. "You'll wake up the dead like that." said sarah fliping thourgh the pages. "Great then I can asked my dad who really killed him!!!"he said half serieous half sarcastic. "Today she's finally out of this sicko's grasp we'll immedily move away but first I have to make sure he stays out of the picure for ever tring that on my mom." and it ends there" said sarah. Tom looked from cheri to sarah to cheri then once again sarah then snarled. "You sick BASTERD!" he lunged at sarah but was pulled back by mcguire. "She would never do tha-" "Stop." said cheri "I did. I did kill him. He tried to rape my mother" said cheri. "Your mother works here cheri?" asked john strain. This made her upset even more. "Yes! Yes yes yes YES! she was the maid! Your perverted father's maid!!!"she yelled falling over in pain. Everyone gasped except sarah and richard,but then sarah gasped when she saw the reflection of the mirror."Please coutiue Miss tray."said richard.
"After she escaped when ever she looked Mr.johnson in the eye all he had was lust and he would sexually asullt her. She just couldnt take it any more so i told her I would take care of it even though she didnt like it. I just wanted her safe and happy again."So even though you killed him you killed your own mother too?!?" Said jeffery. "Trying to blame other for your own crimes jeffery?"asked richard. "What? I didnt do it!" he protested. "Ah but contrair my good man Mr. johnson hired you to kill her because he didnt want her to get away!"said richard. "Ah" was the only thing that escaped his mouth. "Conan found a tag and a purple string. So if I can guess i think she fought with you and grabed your tag off your coat then you killed her."said richard.
Everyone looked at jeffery then he fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry cheri I had no idea it was your mother! H-he gave me nice things like the coat as a reward. But then he wanted more, he said he wanted me to kill her and if i didnt he would kill my family and everybody I cared about!!!! I'M So sorry cheri!!!!" jerffery cried. *Clink clink* 'Cheri and jeffery where brought to jail for murder.After that all of us said goodbye to sarah. Then after that I went stirght to Dr.agasa's'said voice-over of jimmy's voice. "Hey doc! Guess who I saw today?" said conan. "Who jimmy?" asked dr. agasa. "Sarah! We got to slove the case to-"conan was stoped when the doorbell rang.
Conan stoped and ran to the door. "Sarah???"
asked conan surprised. "Hi conan! Can I come in?" she asked. "I was just wondering...How did you like the case?" sarah asked. "Yeah..."said conan 'What's she up to?' he thought. "I forget how did jeffery escape again oh ya he climbed down the tree there." sarah said. "No he climbed onto the legde ran acoss the roof climbed down the ladder and ran into the house again .You can tell because when he almost killed you." said conan proud of himself. "Wow! Great dudctions jimmy! You really are something!" said sarah with a grin.
"Yeah I know. Like I always say." he started
"One truth always pervails!"Said sarah and conan together. Then sarah frowned "So how did you become a kid kudo-kun?"asked sarah.
"What I 'm not a teenager in a kids body!!!!!" he said freaking out. Sarah and Dr. Agasa both sweatdroped. "Right so just tell me how and I wont tell rachel." said sarah in a sereious tone. Conan gulped and relaxed. "Okay I'll tell just calm down....and you didnt tell her yet have you?" he asked. She nodded no and he began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After him telling his story sarah was in a state of shock. "Jimmy how come you didn't tell the police or someone at least." she said.
"Didnt you lisen at all?!? I told Dr. agasa and they'll come after me if they find out i'm alive!!!!" he yelled. "I know. I'm sorry I'm just in shock this acually happend." sarah said. "Yeah....But one thing bugs me."said conan "Hmm?"mumbled sarah. "How did you know it was me?" He asked. Sarah smirked with satisfation. "Didnt your mother ever tell you to look before you cross the road?"she asked
"Huh?"asked conan. "Well you should always look before you start one of you "Take over richard plans." conan" sarah said. Conan still didnt get it. "There was a mirror there idoit! I saw you perform your action." "Oh man!" he said slaping his head. "Well I got to go bye!" she said jumping up and walking out the door.
"Wait sarah!" conan said thourgh the door way. "Hmm?" she mumbled. Conan blushed and said. "Thanks for everything." " No prob! I better get going." she said. She ran down to the end of the street turned around and waved goodbye to conan and turned the corner.
"Goodbye my friend." said conan as he turned around and shut the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuamaru:YEAH Finally done with this!
Everyone:*Crying*
inumaru:What's wrong?
rachel:IT SO SWEET *Sobbing*
inumaru:okay. Hey if you liked this check out these other fanfics I made already.

Yu-Gi-Oh= Changing worlds
Me and my friends get sucked into the yugioh world and don't know how to get out. R for lagulage and for me and my friends causing havoc.
Hamtaro= I'll see you in my dreams.
After Laura has a dream about her and roberto. Will love blossom? And what is travis up to? PG-13 right now might go up to R for attempted rape.

Inumaru:Okay everyone say bye!
Caseclosed:BYE R&R NO FLAMES PLEASE!
Inumaru:SO proud! bye what they said!!