Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ The Bunny ❯ The One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


 
I am but one spirit, a sprit of one, a spirit who wants to be with one.
So I search for this one, this one who is for I, the spirit of one.
But no one wants to be with me, me who is I, a spirit of one.
A spirit that is I, this spirit in search for this one.
So they flee, they flee from me, they flee from I who is a spirit of one.
A spirit in search for this one that is for I, who is me, a spirit of one.
So I try to talk to talk to this one, this one who is with he, he who makes her two.
So I ask them, “Why? Why are you two and not but one?”
But they…they laugh, they laugh at me because I am one and not but two.
So they leave, they leave me in the dust, the dust of their love, the love that they have for one another.
So I am alone once again, with no one to be with I, the spirit of one.
But I do not lose hope; I shall keep searching for this one that is for I, the spirit of one.
So I search and I search for this one, this one for me, this one for I, the spirit of one.
But I cannot find this one, this one who id for me, this spirit of one.
But then I see someone who I think is the one, the one for me the spirit of one.
So I follow her, this girl that I think in the one.
But she is not but one.
She is but two, she is with he, he who makes her two and not but one.
So my search continues again, this search for the one, this one that is for me and only for this spirit of one.
So I leave this town, this town of two, this town that is where no one is one.
So as I search for this one, this one that is for me the spirit of one.
I stumble onto another town, a town that is one.
So I enter this town, this town that is one, to see if I can find this one, who is for I the spirit of one.
So I search this town, to find this one, who is for me, the spirit of one.
But every one is with he, he who makes them two, and not but one.
Even the children are with he, so they are also two and not but one.
But the I see someone who is not with he.
She is alone this girl, this girl sitting on the swing alone, she is like me.
She is all alone and is but one and not but two.
So I go to her, this girl that is one, like I the spirit of one.
And I ask her, “Why little girl are you not with he, when he could make you two?”
And the girl that was one replied, “I do not want to be with he, because he is not the one for I, he is not the for me and only me, that is why I do not want to be with he, so I search for this one, that is for me and that one is not he.”
I, the spirit of one understand what you are going through because I to want to be with one, that is for me and only me, so I can be two and not be one anymore.
Then I shall be with you spirit of one, so that you will not be a spirit of one, you shall be a spirit of two instead of one.
I, the spirit of one, will be with you little girl, so that we may both become two and not be one anymore.