Code Geass Fan Fiction ❯ Angels with Metallic Wings ❯ Info and Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Main Characters

Nichole Schultz
(Age18)
Appearance:Long black hair, with subtle red highlights hiding throughout it, green eyes, paleish skin.
Researcher, her birth name is Makou Henma, older sis to Rei, pilots the Nightmare"Naga"(developed in Japan) Knight of 5

Jacqueline Schultz
(Age 16)
Appearance:Longish red hair, with a slight wave to it, green eyes, almost porcelin colored skinKnight of 9, Sister to Nichole, her birth name is Rei Henma, researcher, Pilots the Nightmare "Loci" which was developed in Japan.


Kayla Ci Brittania
(Age 16)
Appearance: Blonde hair that reaches almost to the middle of her back, bangs swiped to the side, blue eyes, normal skin tone with a few very light freckles across her cheeks, shortKnight of 11 pilots the nightmare "Saint Anthony"

Melanie Joy
(Age 17)
Appearance:Wavy black hair(Dark purple in direct light) that reaches beneath her shoulder blades, long side parted bangs that falls into her face, brown eyes, skin as dark as Viletta'sKnight of 8, Researcher, pilot, is part of the noble Joy family, Area 11 name is Shinobu, knows Lelouch from childhood when they met at Ashford Academy when her mom went there sometimes, best friends with Nunally, Pilots the Nightmare "Lucan"

Kaitlyn (Kai) Ci Brittania
(Age 17 and a half XD)
Appearance: Long straight brown hair, green eyes, normal skin tone with a few freckles that spread across her cheeks(she obsesses over them a bit)Knight of 2, pilots the Constantine

Please note the First chapter will have my Povs(Kai) and some other people's. In the Next chapter it will have longer povs' for other people ^.^ Btw Dorthea Earnst is dead and 4 members of the round won't be in the 1st or second chapter!
Kai's POV"Why are you doing this?" your mother asked you as you said goodbye to her to leave for the military with Kayla at your side.You stared at her with the your bright green eyes that you inhereited from her. "Because, I want to get out of his shadow Mom, no more Princess Kaitlyn...I want to live a normal life. And if that means me joining the Military and serving him, so be it. Kayla is only going to stay near me. Were not going to separate. We will make sure to contact you. I love you Mom". As you turned to go you saw your mothers tears for the first time. "I love you mommy" said Kayla in her little girl voice. "I love you girls. Be careful" she said then went inside. "Time to leave this place Kayla" you said looking at the car waiting for you at the end of the driveway. "Yes Kai" said Kayla trying to look back at your crying mother. You got in the car and didn't look back.
That was more then 2 years ago. You were only 15. You and Kayla trained hard in your military training. You knew about the man who called himself Zero who fought with Brittania. You also heard about the death of your younger sister Euphie. You and Kayla cried for days after hearing about it. You may have not loved Euphie as much as your other sisters, but she was still family. She ordered a massacre on Japan though she was the vice roy for Area 11. Why she did it though was a mystery. Zero shot her and her title of royalty was dropped. In the military, You made friends, dated a few times, and learned how to pilot nightmares. Recently, you, with the help of your friends of researchers, made 2 new nightmares called The Constantine and St. Anthony. You pilot The Constantine while Kayla pilots St. Anthony. After that, you were accepted into the knights of 12 along with Kayla and your 3 friends Nichole,Jacqueline, and Melanie. All of which are researchers and friends of the royal family. They loathe your father. As do you with a passion. Now onto whats going on now............