Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ New Kid in School ❯ New School New Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Code Lyoko
 
New Kid in School
 
Chapter 1: New Beginning New Friends
 
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
 
 
***It's a Sunday night and Aileta, Jeremy, and their friend Ellie are talking on Lyoko.***
 
Ellie: Hey Jeremy you ready for a surprise tomorrow?
Jeremy: Surprise? What do you mean Ellie?
Ellie: What, don't tell me you forgot all ready Jeremy.
Aileta: Ellie has been transferred to your school, and she's starting tomorrow.
Jeremy: Oh yeah. Sorry you guys I've just been busy and completely forgot.
Ellie: don't worry Jeremy we know.
Aileta: Although it would serve you right to get some rest. Anyway don't you both have school tomorrow?
Ellie: You're right Aileta. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Jeremy: I'll see you tomorrow Ellie.
Ellie: Count on it. Goodnight.
Jeremy/Aileta: Goodnight.
 
***Jeremy cuts off his computer, and goes to bed to sleep what's left of the night away.***
 
***That morning***
 
Umi: Hey you guys hear about the new girl starting school today?
Ulrick: Yeah and there are some nasty rumors going around about her too. Like to one where they say she's been kicked out of 10 boarding schools around the country, because she's pretty violent.
Odd: I heard that she was born so pure evil that her parent send her to boarding schools because they can't control her.
Jeremy: Odd, only you could come up w/ something like that.
Odd: True, but I didn't Jimmy did.
Jeremy: Come on you guys don't really believe in any of those rumors do you.
*Awkward silence* Umi/Ulrick/Odd: No of course not.
Jeremy: Anyway there's something about her that I nee to tell you.
Odd: What you're in love w/ her?
Jeremy: Ha ha very funny. No but if this is the same girl I think she is. Her name's Ellie. She and I have been for a while now, and….
Molly: Hey you guys the new girl's here, come see!
 
***Jeremy and the gang rush to the scene where every other kid in school has come to see the new girl and gossip about her. She `s walking down the hall w/ headsets on w/o a care in the world. She has long black hair to her thighs wearing all black. She's wearing leather biker pants and boots, and a tanktop like shirt w/ fishnet sleeves and gloves. She also has a silver cross necklace. She spots Jeremy & takes off her headsets to go over to him and holds out her hand.***
 
New girl: Hey, the names Ellie. You're Jeremy right?
Jeremy shakes her hand: Yes, nice to finally mee…..
***Then Sissy comes up in between them interrupting Jeremy.
Sissy: Hey! Back off. We don't need someone like you coming here and messing up the order of things. Ya hear.
Ellie: Heh. Whatever kid. See ya Jeremy.
***Ellie walks off putting her headset on brushing off what Sissy just said to her.***
 
Jeremy: What did you do that for Sissy?
Ulrick: Yeah, she was doing was talking to Jeremy.
Odd: Yeah, where's the crime in that.
Sissy: Listen up you guys. That girl is bad news. She's an outcast, a reject, she doesn't need any friends at this school. Every school she goes to she ends up having a nervous breakdown that ends up getting out of control. My father doesn't need any of her out of control nervous breakdowns here. So stay away from her. Hump.
 
***She walks away all stuck like she always does with her groupies not to far behind.***
 
Odd: Jeez. Her rep must be really butchered for Sissy to do something like that.
Jeremy: I don't care. I'm not going to turn my back on a friend. You are guys coming?
Umi/Ulrick/Odd: Yeah sure.
***Later by the race track Jeremy and the gang catch up the Ellie.***
Odd: Hey, wait up!!!
***Ellie turns around to find Jeremy and his friends running up to her out of breath.***
Ellie: Hey.
Ulrick: Hey… your self.
Odd: How ya doin *huff* I'm Odd the humorous one.
Ulrick: Hi, I'm Ulrick the muscled one of the group since Odd can't be.
Odd: Oh haha.
Umi: Hey, I'm Umi the one with any sense.
Ellie: Hi nice to meet you, but won't Ms. Thing get a heart attack w/ you guys talking to me?
Umi: Who Sissy? Hey don't worry about it. We could care less about what Sissy says, does, or thinks.
Ulrick: Not that she does much of that anyway.
Odd: She would need a brain for that.
 
***Everyone begins to laugh.***
 
Ellie: You're funnier than Jeremy said you were Odd.
Odd: Thanks.
Ellie: I'm happy to finally meet you all, and I can't wait until I'm able work w/ you all in Lyoko.
Odd/Ulrick/Umi: YOU KNOW ABOUT LYOKO!!!!
Ellie: Yeah, oops I thought you told them already.
Jeremy: Yeah I was about to but we got distracted.
Ulrick: Alright you guys have got some explaining to do.
Jeremy: Don't worry you guys we'll tell you everything at lunch.
Odd: boy this gonna be interesting. Einstein actually kept a secret.
Ellie: Don't blame Jeremy. I kind of asked him to keep this between us until I got transferred. Sorry about that.
 
***Bell rings***
 
Jeremy: Well, we got to head to class.
Ellie: Yeah and I kinda have a lot of stuff to set up in my dorm so I'll see you at lunch.
Umi/Odd/Ulrick: See you later.
 
***Later at lunch Jeremy is walking up to the table where Umi and the rest are.***
 
Ulrick: Hey Jeremy, how's your day been?
Jeremy: Same as usual dull and boring. How about you guys?
Umi: Great, I've been waiting all day for this.
Odd: Yeah Jeremy. So does Ellie know about Lyoko.
Ulrick: That's what I've been wondering, and by the way where is Ellie anyway?
Jeremy: Oh she's still hooking up her computer and making sure it works right.
Ulrick: She must have a really big computer.
Jeremy: No it's the same as mine. She just has to check everything to get it connected to Lyoko and Aileta.
Ellie: And I'm happy to say that everything's running as smooth as a newborn baby's bottom.
 
***Ellie is comes up from behind Jeremy w/ her lunch coming back from hooking up my computer.***
 
Jeremy: Glad to hear it.
Ellie: Aileta says hello. I had to logon to Lyoko to make sure it was working.
Odd: Um not to change the subject or anything, but I've been dieing to find out how you know about Lyoko and Aileta.
Ellie: I know you have and I'm sorry I was late. Okay well everything started when I was in my 6th school. Yes 6th. Things weren't going so well, my parents were having some financial problems and school wasn't looking fun either. So I went to the Internet like I always did to get lost in the moment hacking into stuff. On my computer I created my own little virtual being so it would feel more like I was literally surfing the net. Well one day I stumbled into Lyoko by accident and found Aileta being chased by some of Xana's goons. So lent a hand & we were friends ever since, then Jeremy came along and we got to be friends too.
Ulrick: Okay. Well I understand everything but this. If your virtual avatar is able to go on Lyoko then why haven't we seen you before.
Ellie: Well I'm not sure myself but if I had to guys I'd say that since I'm not actually virtualized in Lyoko like you guys my avatar isn't strong enough to exist in Lyoko while you're all there.
Odd: Looks like we got another Einstein in the gang.
Jeremy: Ellie and I are supposed to head to the super computer to upload all of Ellie's data to allow her to become virtualized like all of you. Wana come?
Umi/Ulrick/Odd: Sure.
Umi: Oh wait tonight isn't good for me. My parents and I are supposed to do this ceremony thing tonight, sorry.
Ulrick: I can't go either. Odd and I have to study for a test tomorrow for science, which will count for 30% of our grade.
Odd: Oh yeah.
Ellie: Oh don't worry we can do it tomorrow can't we.
Odd: No you guys go ahead don't let us spoil your fun.
Jeremy: You guys sure?
Umi/Ulrick/Odd: Yeah.
Ulrick: We can wait until next time to go to Lyoko.
Ellie: Alright then.
Odd: Hey do you have a way to get through the sewers?
Ellie: Well I do have a trick bike that I can use.
Umi: I don't think that would fit through the sewer entrance.
Ellie: Oh don't worry. I fixed it so it would fold in half.
Odd: Cool.
 
***Bell rings***
 
Ellie: There's the bell, I'll see you tonight Jeremy, and I'll see you guys later. I have to fix my laptop, I kind of dropped it, but it'll only take me till the end of the day.
 
***That night***
 
Ellie: Hey Jeremy, ready to go?
Jeremy: Just waiting for you, lets go.
Ellie: Lead the way.
***A few minutes later Ellie and Jeremy run to the sewer entrance, and ride their way to the factory w/ Jeremy on his scooter and Ellie on her bike. Finally they arrive at the factory and Ellie memorizes the password as Jeremy punches it in for the elevator. When they reach the computer room and Ellie is filled w/ excitement and shock.
Ellie: Awesome! This place is so totally cool.
Jeremy: Yah I know. I get goose bumps every time I come here because it's so amazing. So you ready to get this party started?
Ellie: I got the disks, we got the brains, lets get started before morning rains on our parade.
 
***It takes Jeremy and Ellie an hour and a half to get it done but they finally did it. The program for Ellie's virtualization's been corrected and completed and are ready to try it out.***
 
Jeremy: There all done. All the preparations for the virtualization process are complete. Ready to go to Lyoko Ellie.
Ellie: More than ever.
Jeremy: Good, just take the elevator to the next floor down. There will be four chambers, enter whichever opens first. It might feel a little funny the first time, but you'll get used to it.
Ellie: Have you ever been to Lyoko?
Jeremy: No, but that's what the others have said.
Ellie: Okay Jeremy, I'm ready.
Jeremy: All right then just relax.
Ellie: Right.
Jeremy: Scanner Ellie, Transfer Ellie, Virtualization.
 
***To Be Continued***
 
 
 
 
Okay, tell me how I did you guys and gals. This is the first fanfiction I've posted on the Internet. I'm not sure if it was very interesting or whatever, but just review and tell me what you think. This took me 3 whole days to type.