Code Lyoko Fan Fiction ❯ The Code of US ❯ The Code of Us ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Code of Us
By: M14Mouse
Summary: Ulrich tells why he hasn't told Yumi about his feelings. Yumi/Ulrich pairing with a hint of Ulrich/Sissi pairing.
Disclaimer: Don't own them.
 
This is for my little brother, biggyfatman. I hope it you enjoy it, bro.
 
((Ulrich's POV))
 
Yumi…
 
Even her name makes my stomach tie into knots and my heart starts pounding a mile a minute. She doesn't criticize me because I am a loner. She can always break me out of my bad moods. Not really many people make me feel like that. I guess that is how it starts. Really, I don't know when I started to have feelings for her. I guess it came up on me slowly and bite me when I wasn't looking. Now, I face those feelings every time I see her. Believe me I have tried to tell her many times. Something always seems to happen. One time it was an Xana attack and another time it was William.
 
I have nothing against William. He is a great guy. I know he cares for Yumi. Yet, I am jealous. I am jealous how close they are to each other. I am jealous how Yumi seems so comfortable around him. They seem to laugh and to be so involved in their conversations. How do I complete with that? William is everything that I am not. They have so much in common with each other. She doesn't think I notice that her eyes lit up during their conversations. I do notice and it hurts. It is like someone rips out my heart and step on it. I learn a long time to hide those feelings from the world and show a mask of indifference.
 
It hasn't done me any good. My friends can see right through it. Of course it is their fault that they keep bugging me about Yumi. They really don't know how to mind their own business. They keep saying that Yumi likes me and I should tell her. They didn't see William kiss her.
 
Sigh…
 
I know they care but it is difficult. It is difficult when your friends know more about your love life than you do. Just don't get them started on Sissi. Just they don't understand what is going on between us. Of course, I don't know what going on with me and Sissi either. Our friendship…relationship…what ever you want to call it is complex. Sissi is everything that Yumi is not. Yumi is cool and rarely voices her thoughts. Sissi is blurt and honest about herself. Yumi and Sissi are strong in their different ways. Yumi isn't afraid to stand up to Xana and willing to fight to save anyone that she cares about. Sissi isn't physically stronger as Yumi. Sissi has this strength to her. When Xana attack her in her father form, she refused to back down to him. I couldn't help but be proud of her because of that fact. Sissi knows what she wants and she will not give up until she does. The strange thing is that she wants me. I have no clue why. I am not all that interesting beside the whole fighting evil virus thing. Yet, she purses me. A part of me is uncomfortable but another part of me is flatter.
 
It isn't normal for me that a girl is chasing after me.
 
I don't know what do about it. I like Yumi but something that draws me to Sissi as well. I have feeling that it will get more and more confusing as time passes. Just wish it would stop. But it will not stop until Xana is defeat for good. Then I can figure out where I stand with Yumi and Sissi.
 
Just hope that, my heart can wait until then.
 
The End
 
A/N: My brother wanted me to write a Code Lyoko fic. I have only saw parts of Season Two. But I have seen enough to know that want shake Ulrich and Yumi for their dance around each other. It will save us so much angst if you just tell each other. Review and Read if you wish.