Corpse Bride Fan Fiction ❯ The Mystery of The Missing School Funds ❯ The Mystery of the Missing School Funds part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Mystery of the Missing School Funds
By
 
Megan Steinberg 5 T/Th

 
The Mystery of the Missing School Funds
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE MYSTERY OF THE MISSING SCHOOL FUNDS
On June 6th, 2006 in Honolulu, there was a robbery at La Pietra. The principal at La Pietra K-12, Mrs. Keala called one of her former students, Toboe. Toboe works for the F.B.I. at the present moment. Toboe also lost his family when he was just a new born. He was born in Japan, but he was brought to the Hawaiian Island of Oahu, and was raised there by his foster parents.
 
~The Night Before~
In the bushes on the grounds at La Pietra, there was a shadowy figure (of course dressed in black) just waiting for the right time when the last person left the school, waiting, to break into the school and steal all the valuables. When the janitor locked the doors at the entrance to the school, the figure started to advance towards the building. The figure got the things it needed out of the backpack and begun to break into the school. Once the figure had broken into the school, it started to find all the valuables. In each room, the figure kicks open the doors with inhuman strength. When the figure found what it was looking for was the La Pietra School's funds. The figure tried to guess the combination to the safe but was unsuccessful. Then the figure found a hammer, the figure hit the hammer against the lock on the safe Forty-four times before the lock broke. When the lock broke, the figure opened the safe's door and took out the La Pietra school funds. The amount of money was $4 Million. Once the figure had the money, the figure started running out and away from the school.
 
 
 
 
~Present Time~
After Mrs. Keala had showed Toboe the safe, they went back to Mrs. Keala's office.
“I wonder who would want to break into a school and take the school funds?” asked Toboe.
“I don't know. Probably some person on drugs.” Mrs. Keala answered.
“How much money was in the safe?” Toboe asked.
“About Four Million dollars. Why?”
“Have you ever thought that the 4 million dollars is why the thief broke in?”
“No, why?”
“Maybe the thief heard that your school had 4 million dollars in your school and wanted to steal the money.”
“Oh, I guess I get it now.”
“Ok. That's good. I guess I should get going. I've got a lot to think about. Bye Mrs. Keala.”
“See you later Toboe. I hope you figure out who the suspect is soon.”
With a smile and a wave, Toboe left La Pietra to go to his house. When he got to his house, he did not expect what he saw. There was someone who just had broken into his house to rob some valuables.
“Hey, what are you doing in my house?! Who are you anyway?” Toboe yelled and questioned at the same time.
“My name is Damien Doom Strippenwhorz.” The robber answered.
“Okay you answered one of my questions. Now answer my other question. What are you doing in my house?”
“Boy are you dumb. Cant you see I am robbing your house.”
“I bet you did not know that I work for the F.B.I. did you?”
“No, I did not. Thanks for telling me.”
With a smile Damien pulled out a gun from the inside of his jacket pocket and aim at Toboe's heart. Toboe's reaction was a little too slow, so Toboe barely miss the bullet that was aim at him. Toboe reached for his gun to shoot at Damien, but Damien was out of the way and behind Toboe before Toboe had a chance to shot the gun.
“Tch tch tch. Too slow.”
“What are you?”
“Cant you see. I am a dog demon. I believe that you Japanese say I am an inu youkai. Am I correct?”
“Yes. You are a youkai?”
“Duh, weren't you listening to what I said?”
“Of course. It's just hard to get through my head.”
“Well since you have nothing of any value, I think I should get going. You did not tell me your name.”
“My name is Toboe.”
“Toboe.”
As Damien said Toboe's name, he left leaving Toboe in dumbfounded state.
After Damien leaves, Toboe tries to clear his mind to think about who broke into La Pietra. He tried to make a list of the people who were at the school at night but he could only think of two people, a janitor and the robber. So, Toboe finds the janitor's address and goes to ask the janitor some question that are just typical detective questions. The janitor just answered that he was the last person to the leave the school and he did not see anyone come in the school before he locked the school for the night. Toboe tries to find Damien Doom Strippenwhorz's address. Once Toboe found the address, Toboe goes and talks to Damien.
“Damien, where were you on June 6th of this year?” Toboe asked.
“I was just at home reading a really good book. Why?” Damien answered.
“Did you hear about the robbery at La Pietra School?”
“Of course I did. It's all over the news.”
“Where did you hear about it? Newspaper or News channel.”
“I read it in the newspaper and watched it on the television.”
“I see. It does not look like you have a television in your house, do you Damien?”
“I watched it at a friend's house.”
“Oh yeah… Right!?!?!?” he said sarcastically.
“That is correct.” Damien said madly.
“Oh and who is this friend and what is your friends name?”
“His name is Leif Vazquez. Why?”
“No reason. Just wondering.”
With a content smile on Toboe's face, Toboe turned around and left. Once Toboe left Damien's home, Toboe was relieved that Damien had not noticed anything out of the ordinary with him.
`That is so good that he did not notice that I am a half wolf and half human.'
Once Toboe got to his house, Toboe looked up Leif Vazquez for his address. Then when Toboe found the address he went to the house. Once Toboe got to Leif's home, Toboe knocked on Leif's door.
“Hello! Who is it?” Leif asked from the inside of the door.
“Hello sir. My name is Toboe and I work for the F.B.I. I just wanted to ask you a few question. So can I come in?”
Toboe could hear Leif shudder.
“So, can I come in, sir?”
“Of course you can. Sorry about that I was just staring into space.”
Leif opened the door while scratching the back of his head. As Toboe walks into the house he notices that Leif does not have a television like Damien told him.
“Where were you on June 6th of this year?”
“I was here at home. Why do you ask?”
“Do you know what happened on June 6th?”
“Yeah. La Pietra was broken into.”
“Yeah. How did you hear about it?”
“I watched it on TV over at Damien Doom Strippenwhorz's house. Why?”
“Did you know that Damien does not have a television?”
“Oh. No I did not. I always thought that he had one.”
“Well thank you very much for answering my questions.”
With that, Toboe got his cell phone to dial the chief of the Honolulu Police and Leif knew that his secret was now out in the open.
 
 
 
The End