Count Cain Fan Fiction ❯ I Belong To You ❯ I Belong To You ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: I Belong To You
By: SavageFlower
Fandom: Godchild
Characters: Dr. Jizabel Disraeli, Cassian
Pairing: Jizabel/Cassian, brief mention of Riff & Cain
Summary: After the encounter with Riff. Jizabel feels that his lover, Cassian was a bit jealous with Riff. So, Jizabel wants sometime with Cassian.
Rating: NC-17
Warnings: M/M, Yaoi, Oral, Anal, HJ, Lemon, mention of Msolo & rape
Disclaimer: I do not own Godchild...Too bad...
A/N: My second Godchild fic...Besides my love for Jizabel/Cain, I love Jizabel/Cassian...My third one would be Priest Cassandra/Jizabel...



Jizabel stepped into Cassian's room and noticed something as he approached the bed. Smiling to himself he hoped the young assistant would be back soon. He did go to return Riff to his beloved lover.

'I don't know why we didn't just kill him.' Cassian thought. 'Can't that Noble live without that servant?' He continued the cnversation in his head as he got to his room and noticed the door was slightly open. "Doctor." he said.

The young doctor sat up in the bed, the bedsheet covering his waist and legs. "Did you return him?"

"Yes, just as you wanted. I didn't stay to hear them talk though." he told him as Cassian turned his head away unable to mention what the doctor did to Riff.

Jizabel who was shirtless motioned for Cassian to come closer and he touched his young face. "You're jealous. I didn't mean to make you so jealous." he kissed Cassian's lips. "I was very aroused by you and wanted to take you, but I didn't want to hurt you."

Cassian took the doctor's hand. "I don't care if you ever hurt me during our time. I want you to have me."

"You are the first one I love Cassian. I do not want to bruise your body." he said.

"I don't care if you do that." shouted Cassian. "I love you, doctor."

The young doctor moved the sheet away from him and pulled Cassian against his nude body. "I can tell. You pleased yourself while I raped Riff."

Cassian actually blushed. He never blushed before. "I...I...I did yes. I wanted you to have me, so, I..." he trailed off.

"Do you still desire me, Cassian? I can get dressed and leave right now." Jizabel said.

"No..." the young assistant moved himself between the doctor's legs and his mouth took in his cock.

Jizabel's left hand laid on Cassian's head as his fingers went through the dark hair. "Mmm..I taught you well, Cassian."

Cassian's head bobbed up and down, his tongue moving over the tip and noticed the doctor's hips bucking up. "Mmm." he moaned taking the length in more.

"I want to come for you." he said moving his hips up more.

His other hand moved over the doctor's balls and felt a shudder. Cassian liked that shudder and he did it again. He wanted to taste him.

"Cassian..." Jizabel moaned. "I'm going to...come..."

The young looking boy felt the warm seed release into his mouth and he happily drank it all. Looking up at the doctor, some of the release was in the corner of his mouth. "Take me." Cassian started to pull his clothes off.

"Yes...Come to me, Cassian." Jizabel extended his arms as the young boy laid his nude body against the doctor.

"Love me, doctor." he rubbed his cock against Jizabel's own starting erection.

The doctor moved Cassian to his knees, caressing his ass. "Your body is as lovely as ever. It's better than Riff's." he kissed the left cheek and moved to the right one.

Cassian's eyes went wide has he felt Jizabel's tongue move over his entrance. "Yes..." he hissed as he felt the muscle slip inside. His hands gripping the sheets beneath him as a tingle started from his groin area.

Jizabel thrusted his tongue inside the hole before removing it. "Suck my fingers." he placed two fingers inside of Cassian's moist cavern and felt his tongue move over both digits.

He wasn't sure what the doctor was going to do now. Usually he placed him on his back and just made love to him. Never has Jizabel done this before. Cassian has never been pleased by the doctor since they started this relationship. He watched the fingers leave his mouth, saliva dripping off them and out of his mouth. "Doctor..."

The doctor slid both digits into the aroused entrance, gently pushing them further. "Yes, Cassian." he laid his chest on Cassian's back as he moved the fingers within him.

"You...never done this before." he breathed wanting the digits to move faster.

With drawing the fingers, Jizabel laid Cassian on his back. "You deserve a lot more pleasure. You've served me so well and yet I only take you. Not giving your other areas any attention." his head disappeared.

Shortly Cassian knew where it was. The moist tongue moving over his balls, a shudder came from his body and the tongue moved up his length. "Oh..." Cassian started to play with his nipples. He wasn't sure if the doctor would allow him to run his fingers through his hair, like he did before. "Ah...good."

"I'm glad you like." his blue eyes looked at Cassian's finger tweaking both hardened nubs. "I know better use for your fingers." Bending his head back down, Jizabel's free hand took one of Cassian's hands and placed it on his head.

He knew what the doctor wanted him to do and how could he deny what his lover wanted. Yes, Cassian was technically older than Jizabel, but he allowed the skilled doctor to take control of this situation. His hands ran through the doctor's long ash-blond hair. "Oh...I'm...going to..."

Jizabel nipped the tip of Cassian's cock and he came into the doctor's mouth. Swallowing some, he leaned over Cassian, taking soft lips into his and allowing the assistant to have some of his own release. "You taste good. Don't you agree?"

"Yes..." He grabbed Jizabel's hair, twirling his right index finger through a long strand. "Forgive me." Cassian raised up and claimed the doctor's lips. He could still taste his own release on the doctor's lips and inside his mouth.

Watching his lover part from his mouth, his lips curled into a smile of pleasure. "There's nothing to forgive. You have every right to take charge in this as I do."

Cassian watched the doctor reaching for his pillow, but grabbed his arm. "No."

"I want to make it going in you painless. I know where you keep it. Under the second pillow." Jizabel knew him well.

"I want it to hurt going in." Cassian's dark eyes stared at the expression on the doctor's face. "You always make it easy going in and you never seem to make our love time hard or even hurt. If you love me as you say, then hurt me."

"Cassian..." the doctor's right hand caressed his soft creamy skin.

His face rubbed into his hand. "I want you to hurt me, please? If we're lovers you could make love to me softly and then make it rough. You always make love to me. I want to know what it's like to be hurt in a sexual way."

Jizabel saw in those dark eyes, the begging for it. He's tried so hard to make it as easy as posisble, but that was how Jizabel wanted it. The doctor never wanted to hurt him sexually, but knew now that Cassian was curious to have it done. "Are you sure that's what you want? Nothing to lubricate me to enter you."

He let go of the hand. "No, I want it. Nothing on you to ease it in. Make it hurt."

The doctor knew there was no changing his mind. Postioning himself just right, his hand took hold of his un-lubed cock and guided it into Cassian's heated passage.

"Ah..." Cassian winced and felt the doctor start to pull out, but grabbed his arm. "No...Don't leave." he told him.

Jizabel complied and pushed himself back in. His full length in now and his arms on either side of the assistant. "Give your body time to adjust."

"Go..." he said, his hands gripping the sheets.

"If you want to be hurt, then I'll be hurt as well. Place your hands on my arms and dig your nails in when you want. Don't hesitate." Jizabel started to push gently.

Cassian's hands gripped Jizabel's arms, his nails placed against the skin. "Ah...Harder." The word just came out. In all truth he wanted his lover to push hard. His own cock getting hard knowing he wanted to be hurt.

"Cassian..." Jizabel went to move an arm to grap his lover's shaft, but felt him hold his arms in place. His hips moving faster as the legs spread wider. "Don't you..."

"No...Don't stroke me...Ah..." flesh against flesh filled Cassian's ears. His eyes closed in all the pleasure/pain he felt. "So...so...good...Harder." he moaned.

Jizabel couldn't help, but give his lover what he wanted. He thrusted harder into him, he started to like it, so the doctor thrusted even harder. Feeling Cassian's nails dug into his arms further now. His head going back in pleasure. "That feels good. Dig your nails deeper, Cassian. Oh..."

Blood started to run down Jizabel's arms as Cassian proceed to do so. His legs spreading as far apart as they could as Jizabel pounded into him. His head going into the pillow further. "I'm...I'm...going..."

"So am I..." He pounded harder. "Say it, Cassian...You've never said it when we did this..." Jizabel was close to release and he was deep inside him.

Cassian's hips bucked up, but it didn't last long. From the pounding his hips couldn't move much, but he didn't care. "Uh...I...I can't say it..." he panted. "It's not permitted for me to say it."

Jizabel kissed his lips hard. Taking the lower lip between his teeth and biting into it. Blood filled his mouth and he let go, using full force against those lips. He heard a whimper come from Cassian, he continued with the bruising kiss. "Say it..." he ordered moving harder within him.

He tasted the blood flow into his mouth from his lower lip, his lower and upper lip throbbing. His end was nearing fast and could tell so was the doctor's. "Ah...JIZABEL!!!" he moaned loudly as he released.

"Cassian." Jizabel moaned his release. He waited till he was done and laid next to him.

Cassian sat up. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you by your name, doctor."

"It's all right. I wanted you to. When we're alone you can call me by name. Did I hurt you." Jizabel sat up as well, moving his right thumb over the bruised bloody lower lip.

"I liked it. Can we do it again like that?" Cassian took the thumb and licked his own blood from it.

Jizabel kissed his forehead. "I am your servant for all your sexual desires."

"No, I'm your servant for all yours and my sexual desires. I take orders from only you. I belong to you and only you." Cassian touched Jizabel's face. "Jizabel." he kissed him.