Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Fire Emblem Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Johny's World ❯ Chapter 1: What's the name again? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yugi: I'll put down the dark magician in attack mode!

Johny: And I'll use the blue eyed white lizard thingy in defense mode!

Yugi: It's the blue eyed white dragon, Johny.

Johny: Well, it's not my fault it's in Japanese!

Yugi:………..

Gogen: Guys were on air…

Johny: We are? Well, how should I know? The "on air" light wasn't on!

Gogen: We don't have an "on air" light.

Johny: Oh…

Gogen: Whatever.

Johny: Anyway, welcome to Johny's World! The show that revolves around me!

Gogen: And I'm Gogen, your co-host, Gogen!

Yugi: And I'm your gust star, Yugi!

Gogen: I thought your name was Yu-gi-oo.

Yugi: It's just Yugi.

Johny: How did you get such a big fro?

Yugi: Can we just go on with the show please?

Johny: Can't. We don't have a cinematographer.

Gogen: What the hell is that?

Johny: A camera operator.

Gogen: We don't have a producer, either.

Johny: Or a manager.

Gogen: Or a studio.

Yugi: …How did I ever volunteer to come here?

Johny: Remember? (Waits for a while)

Gogen: What are you waiting for?

Johny: The wavy flashback waves.

Gogen: We don't have a special effects dude.

Johny: Oh, okay. (Slaps head) Now I remember! I gave him $1000.

Gogen: You idiot! How are we supposed to buy food?

Johny: Win the Gundam tournament, of course

Gogen and Yugi:…

Johny: Remember? I ripped off Wing Zero Custom from Hero.

Gogen and Yugi: Yeah, right…

Johny: Pretty smart, aren't I?

Gogen: But what's the chance of you winning the Gundam tournament? Besides, it'll take 9 months for you to get into the finals.

Johny: Oh yeah…Forgot about that…

Gogen: I just wondered… How can we broadcast our show if we don't have a radio or a camera?

Yugi: (shouting) YOU IDIOTS! YOU HAVE NO MONEY FOR FOOD AND YOUR WONDERING WHY PEOPLE CAN RECEIVE OUR BROADCAST?!

Gogen and Johny: …yeah…

Yugi: ARRRGGG!!!!!! (spontaneously combusts and bursts into flames)

Johny: Pity he had to go that way…

Gogen: Well it's the time you've all been waiting for kids! Time to start the show!

Johny: Today is the electing of the slaves… I mean people, who will work on our show! The list is here somewhere… (rummages through pocket)

Gogen: (takes it out of Johny's hand) The lucky people are… (peers at list, then sweat drops) 9:00: get drunk; 10:00: go to strip bar; 1:00: get high and destroy the world?

Johny: (snatches list from Gogen's hand) Ehehe… Here's the list Gogen (hands other list to him)

Gogen: (gives Johny a worried look then reads the correct list) Camera man: Shadow the hedgehog… (looks at Shadow)

Shadow: Maria thought it would be cute…

Gogen: Security: Domon Kahsu, Trunks Briefs, and Goten. Johny, why did you pick Goten and Trunks?

Johny: They were the only ones who would work for free…

Gogen: And if Domon is going to be your enemy in the Gundam fight, then why did you hire him?

Johny: (yoda voice) That I cannot explain right now, young grasshopper.

Gogen: You scare me Johny…

Johny: It's a scary world, Gogen.

Gogen: Method of torture: Pit of Hamtaro and his friends… Co-Co-host: Botan… Janitor: Iniuyasha (note: I think I spelled it wrong…)…

Ininuyasha: I ain't bein' no stinkin' janitor!

Johny: Don't make me tell them your little secret!

Iniyuyasha: (grumbles and goes to find a mop)

Johny: (cellphone rings) Hello?… Oh that's okay, bye.

Gogen: Who was that?

Johny: It was Goten, Domon, and Trunks. There sick so they couldn't come.

Gogen: Bummer…

Johny: (cell rings again) Hi? Oh, really? Are you sure you don't need my help? Okay, see ya.

Gogen: Who was THAT?

Johny: Botan. She was on a mission so she couldn't come.

Gogen: Double bummer…

Johny: (looks out the window) Isn't that Shadow running down the street?

Gogen: Triple bummer…

Johny: (looks at the hole in the wall) Hey, isn't that Joey and an angry mob of Yu-gi-oo fans out to kill us with AK-45s and plastic explosives that they just used to blow a hole in the wall?

Gogen: Super mega end-of-the-world bummer…

Johny: Well don't just stand there! Blast them to smithereens!

Gogen: I'm not killing innocent people because of your dumb mistakes!

Fans: KILL JOHNY! KILL JOHNY!

Gogen: That's the spirit!

Johny: The I'll just take matters into my own hands! RISE GUNDAM! (snaps fingers really loud and Wing gundam rises out of ground through the house)

Gogen: Wow… You really do have a gundam…

Johny: Not through the house, you idiot!

Computer: Sorry…

Johny: (hops in gundam) WHO WANTS SOME?!

4 other gundams: WE DO!

Jonhy: Oh shit…

Gogen: (Goes ssj3) Ka…

Johny: Hey! Why are you attacking them?

Gogen: Me…

Johny: Dude, you're, like going to blow up the whole friggen city…

Gogen: Ha…

Johny: Gogen! Stop kidding around!

Gogen: Me…

Johny: Gogen No!!!

Gogen: (goes slow Motion HAAAAA!!!

Johny: NNNOOOOO!!! (runs toward Gogen and kicks him) chuchuchuchuchuchu…

Gogen: OOOUUUUUCCHH!!! (beam now points toward the sun) chuchuchuchu…

Johny: (goes back to normal) That was a close one…

Gogen: YES!!! NOW THAT THE BEAMS HEADED TOWARD THE SUN, I CAN CONTROL THE WORLD!

Yugi fans: Ah, no, but your about to destroy it…

Gogen: Opps…

Yugi fans: IT'S TITANIC ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Johny: (blasts into space) Not if I can help it!

Gogen: No Johny! Don't be a hero! Because if you're the hero well all be doomed! (gets crushed by the remaining gundams)

Johny: This hand glows with an awesome power, and it tells me to stop talking to inanimate objects and save the god damn day! (goes into hyper mode) SHINING FINGER!!! (deflects the kamehameha so that it hits the moon) And the day is saved thanks to…

Everyone on earth: YOU BLEW UP THE MOON!

Johny: Better the moon than the sun! Hey Shadow, did ya get all of this!

Shadow: Uh-hu… Opps, I left the cap on…

Johny: Never let a hedgehog do a mans job… EAT THIS GOGEN AND SHADOW! (fires big buster rifle beam at them and they both die) AND THAT CONCLUDES ANOTHER EXCITING EPISODE OF JONHY'S WORLD! MAN!