Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ the super market ❯ NOOOOO! That was my car. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey ya'll, had a hard time with this chapter, but hey now we have some new characters.


Chapter2:NOOOOO! That was my car.

The captured girls continued to wail, despite Vegeta's commands.
"I don't wanta diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"the long haired one repeated over and over.
"I ALREADY SAID I WASN'T GOING TO....." He got a sudden thought " If you don't stop screaming I AM going to kill you." She was instantly silent.
"How the hell did HE get here..." Kira whispered to Sami-chan.
"How should I know,..dimensional rip?"Sami mused.
Vegeta came to a stop in the center of the parkin' lot.( it is HUGE. so no one can hear you scream, bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!*1) " So tell me WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE!"
The two girls stood frozen, eyes blinkin'. ~HUH?~
The first to answer was Kira, "um..... im ..human?" " uh.. yeah ..me too?"Sami seconed.
"NO LYING!!!!"Vegeta seemed to grow larger.
"But we're not lying, we're hu-"Sami tried to explain to vegeta.
" No WAY could a weak human GIRL take ME out like that, by just running into me."
"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME WEAK . YOU HAVE OFFENDED MY HONOR NOW YOU MUST PAY. I DEMAND A BATTLE!!!!!" Kira opened her big fat mouth before thinkin'. (just like always)`ooops`
"Kira-chan do you really think that's a good idea?"
" HE has offended my honor. We must battle.`man how do i get in these situations`"
"Fine. A battle sounds fun." Vegeta smirked as they both took their fighting stances.(and he thinks its going to be a normal battle HA^_^)
"Kira-chan I REALLY don't think you should be doing this." But it was already too late. Sami's aura began to glow in anger.
The two began to circle. Suddenly, Kira began to run around him. Vegeta easily followed her movements, until she went between his legs and stood up abruptly.
Vegeta felt a sharp smack on his forehead as a Post-It® note was stuck to his skull.
Kira then stood back and threw her hands in the air and did the "v" sign with both hands.
"I have defeated The Prince of Sayijins" (O_o WHAAAA?!)
"What? You did not such thing. You merely stuck a piece of paper to my head. I hardly believe that that means you have defeated me." Vegeta got that stupid smirk of his.
"I did to! That's how I fight, you were dumb enough to let me put it there."
"What? I am not stupid. and you did not win."
"yes I did."
"no you didn't"
"Kira"Sami tries to stop the bickering
"yes"(she's not listening)
"Kira"(aura glows brighter)
"NO"
"YES"
"KIRA!!!!!" Sami's aura has grown to enourmas proportions."STOP IT!"
"Stop yelling at me. a simple human should not yell at the Prince of Sayijins."
Vegeta pushes Sami.(O_o ooooooooh bad move )
"DON'T TOUCH HER!!"Kira's aura glowed bright red with anger.(she's VERY protective of Sami) Kira kicks Vegeta in the shin.(haha....ha)
"How dare you kick me...again." Vegeta shot a ki blast at Kira. she dodged it. (what an amazing miracle of the gods)and,...... it hit someones car.
"OH MY GOD THAT WAS MY CAR!" A young man with brown hair covering one of his green eyes stared in horror at the mass of twisted metal that once was a car.
Groceries lay scattered on the ground were they had been dropped by the five young men that once held them.
'damn that sucks' Kira thought.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A/N: soooooooooooooooooooo. what do a think i would really like to know. give me ideas, i didnt know what to do after the girls got taken out side.
shannon: thats 'cause you're wierd. a gaint man in a chicken suit?
A/N: hey its better than a giant chicken in a man suit. *shiver* too many chickens in my dreams. mmmmmmm..chicken