Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Outlaw Revolt ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Outlaw Star, nor do I own Cowboy Bebop, although I wish I did! (=_=/)

Claimer: I own the storyline, and the characters, and... the clothes design... places... everything but the general thing okay.


------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------


OUTLAW REVOLT
LAYER 01: INTRODUCTION

His heart raced as he ran. He was running from something, but from what it looks like, something bad. His albino hair covered his eyes, he was wearing all black clothing that was pressed against his bare skin because of the pouring rain. The men chasing him was drawing near until the boy bumped into someone. He looked up slowly to see a man wearing a brown cloak towering above him. The man slowly steps in front of the small boy, his fiery red hair covering his face. The men stop running slowly and eye him suspiciously.

"Get away from the kid and ya won't get hurt..." One of the goons warn, ready to pull the trigger of his pistol.

"Pfft... empty threat... why don't you get a book and look yourself up a good one." The man says, nonchalantly.

"Don't say I warned you..." The goon says while pulling up his gun.

All the man does is smirk and throw his cloak up in front of his body, the bullet holes piercing the cloth. The man runs under the cloak with pistols in hand. He fires rapidly at the attackers but not at vital areas, taking them out easily.

"Who... who're you..." The wounded goon asks in pain.

"You want my name... fine. The names Starwind... Gene Starwind." Gene says, putting his guns away.

"G-G-Gene Starwind.." The goon says frightened.

"In the flesh, got a problem?" He replies, picking up the small boy into his arms.

"No... no sir... sorry for ever getting in your way..." The goon says getting up and slapping his friends legs to tell them to get up and go. "Sorry! Very sorry!" He says again before high tailing with his friends.

"Better... hey kid, you okay?" Gene says turning his attention to the boy.

"Yes... I'm fine... thank you for saving me." The albino haired boy replies.

"Hmm.. what's your name kid?" Gene asks him during his walk down the empty street.

"I don't know..." The boy replies, embarrassed he has no name.

"That's peculiar... well I'll give you one myself... hmm... what about... Raven Sion..." Gene says proud of his decision.

"Raven... Raven... yeah! Thanks Mr. Gene!" Raven says gleefully.

"Heh-heh... no problem Raven." Gene says happily. "You can be a part of my crew if ya want..."

"Wow, being a part of a crew... that sounds great!" Raven says, happier then he ever has been in his entire life.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raven woke to the sun hitting his eyes. He sits up and rubs his eyes with his now muscular yet toned arms. He gets out of bed and lets his cold feet hit the ice cold stone floor and yawns. Walking down the hall way he enters the bathroom for his daily brushing of the teeth, taking of the shower, drying off, getting dressed, brushing his hair so it looks a certain way, then eating breakfast and heading out to school. He was wearing beige khakis with a chain attached to it, a black long-sleeved shirt, black goggles around his neck, and black fingerless gloves.

//Maaan... another boring day at school... what a waste... but Gene taught me to soak up as much knowledge as I possibly can before I go out and venture into the large world and vast endless frontier called space... why'd he have to get all intellectual on me...// Raven thinks to himself, mocking Gene's words exactly how he said them.

"Raven-kun! Raven-kun!" Calls out a girl chasing after him.

"Eh... oh hey Kizna. What's with the baseball hat?" Raven asks suspiciously.

"Its none of your business!" Kizna screams at him, her cheeks turning a shade of pink.

"Uh huh... I see..." Raven says slyly, before he lunges over and tries to wrestle the baseball hat off of her head.

"Hey! HEY! Lemme go!" Kizna screams while whacking him with a small rubber mallet she always carries with her.

"Ow ow ow!!!! Okay geez sorry!" Raven apologies, rubbing his head. "But... I guess I'll have to leave you in the dust then!" Raven says, putting skate modifiers on the bottom of his shoes and skating off.(A/N: Skate modifiers are like inline skate wheels on the small bar that can hook up to the bottom of your shoes...)

"Hey! Get back here you baka!" Kizna screams at him, flailing her arms at her sides and running after him.

"Hahahahaha!" Raven says, sticking his tongue out at her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Alex-kun : Well... I hope you enjoyed it.

Raven : I'm sexy!

Kizna : Hahahahaha! Sure ya are hun, sure ya are.

Raven : *Rips off his shirt to reveal his rippled chest*

Kizna : *Falls to the floor having a spasm.*
Raven : *Finds a new shirt.*

Alex-kun : Oh boy... well... R&R people! Arigatou!