Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Alive Again ❯ Comming Home Party Plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~~<(Anything Goes Tsuihosha-Oekaki Studios)>~~

Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Title: Alive Again

Chapter: Two - Comming Home Party Plan

Discalmer: We're a pair of skitsufrantic teenagers and muses that like anime, lemons, and Yaoi. Yeah, sure we own Cowboy Bebop. And didn't you know about the 27th eppisode where Spike brings Vicous and Julia back to the Bebop?? (Sarcasm, people) All we own are the OCs.

Summary: What if Faye, Ed, and Jet died in an accident a little after Spike, Julia, Vicous, and Shin died? What if a scorceres found all of their souls and decided to bring them back? (We suck at reviews... v.v;;)

Key:
((Scene/time Change))
(AU:L/E: Authoress and her muse's explanation for the random crap happening at the time.)
"Talk"
'Thoughts'

~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~

((Inside a house on Mars))



"I can't believe all seven of them are dead now..." A tall pale woman with long, silver hair and deep blue sparkeling eyes said.



"Can we find them, Comrade Yanabi? And bring them back? I mean, we are witches.." A short lightly-tanned girl with short silver-streaked blue hair and dull purple eyes asked Yanabi.



"It can work! That's brilliant, Comrade Sakura! You're a genius!" Yanabi shouted as she picked up Sakura and spinned her around in the air like she weighed only a pound.



"First, I need to get eight new born babies, four boys and three girls! TO THE ADOPTION CENTER!!!" Yanabi shouted as she punched the air several times.



"And I'll get the souls together!" Sakura yelled as she mimiced the taller girl.



"YOSH!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The two girls yelled in unicen.



((Two hours later))



"Comrade Yanabi, I have retrieved the souls of Spike Speagle, Jet Black, Edward Hung, Faye Valentine, and Shin Chan!" Sakura yelled to her friend (AU:L: Who was 3ft ahead of her, may I remind you... v_v) and did the army salute.



"Good job, Comrade Sakura! NOW, we shall expell the souls from these babies and insert the souls we have collected!" Yanabi yelled doing the same solute action.



Tbc...

~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~--~~

Autheress Notes:

Lina: Short. We know. You don't need to tell us that, ok?!

Excell: I, Excell, Lina's evil muse, demand spikeXjet!!! BWHAHAHAHA!!!

Lina: Unless you want the reincarnation of an old bald dude and the reincarnation of a hot old dude in a lemon instead of the reincarnations of two hot old dudes (aka spikeXvicous), REVIEW AND YELL AT THIS TWISTED MUSE!!! HELP!!!

Excell: ::starts writing spikeXjet:: muhahahaha...

Lina: REVIEW, GOD DAMNIT!!!