Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Coin ❯ Reason ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

2. ReasonThe man with the green hair stood. His face was blank, but set with a purpose. He didn't know how the gun had gotten in his hand. He didn't know what he was doing with it. He didn't feel the cold metal pressed against his chest. He didn't hear the gunshot. All he heard was the scream, but he didn't recognize it as his own. Spike fell to the floor hard.

Somewhere far away, but not far enough, a sword stabbed into a floor. Somewhere far away, but not far enough, a man with hard cold eyes smiled his horrible smile. And then that man laughed. And then that man spoke. He spoke with a voice that turned blood to ice. "You always were good at dodging the bullets. That's why I got myself a sword. I know that won't kill you, and I wouldn't want it to. The only reason I'm here is because you didn't die first. I have to see your face. I have to watch you die. Let's see you dodge this one." He eyed the sword and he laughed that horrible laugh again. The laugh that nightmares are made of echoed off the emptiness around him, as he drummed his fingers on the arms of the large red chair that hid in the darkness. The man looked out from under his silver-grey hair, with eyes that could freeze ice. His eyes stared into the nothing, and he whispered a whisper that was more like a scream. "See you in hell, Space Cowboy."

The man was called Vicious....

****************************

As of this posting, there *is* more to this, but it's not put together well, and I just don't like it all that much. I doubt most of you will ever see it. My apologies...