Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Dream over Cowboy ❯ 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bebopnangel- Thank you for your review I hope that this story continues to flow. I am not really sure where this is going, But It will get there.

Faye-Faye14; I know this story is starting slow but the action starts next chapter I promise. Now I just have to write it.!!! Love Yas!!



Standard Disclaimer: I Do NOT Own COWBOY BEBOP!!!






Shin stood waiting for his boss to say something...anything. He did not know how he would react to the news he had given him. The last four years had really changed him. Michael Romani was indeed a complicated man. After the death of Vicious and Spike, the Red Dragons were split into two. Those loyal to Vicious branched off and formed the Silver Serpents, named in honor of their former leader. No one is really sure who their new leader is, but they say he is more ruthless than Vicious ever was. The dragons were in danger of being ether taken over by the other syndicates or being destroyed by the Serpents when Shin appeared with Michael, and he took over the Dragons. Very few ever saw Michael, other than Shin and a loyal few. With the Serpents intense hatred of the Dragons, any personal information could be used to weaken their leader, besides no one knew who the Serpents leader was so why should they be any different. But Michael is right, they already know enough to target the Bebop and importantly Mrs. Valentine. Although Shin wasn’t really sure why Mrs. Valentine was targeted over the other two on the Ship.



"Shin" the man stated, "Report to me the minute the Bebop lands on Venus. I want them watched intently and send two more teems out there." "Right away Sir" Shin replied waiting for any last minute instruction. When he deemed none coming he politely bowed and left the office.



Michael sighed again. Turning back to his window he wrinkled his brow in thought. He had two choices as he saw it, One send Shin to warn the Bebop of the danger, or go himself. If he sent Shin their was no why of knowing If they would believe him. If Jet even remembered Shin from the brief encounter in the Loser Bar, He wouldn't just trust him and give up the bounty and lay low for a while. And what would Shin even tell them, Oh by the way the evil syndicate is after the leader of the Dragons and is trying to use the BeBop to draw him out, But I can’t tell you why or who the new leader is, but you need to disappear for a while . That would go over really well. If he went himself the Serpents would accomplish their goal of drawing him out into the open and what would he tell the BeBop. Well realistically was only one choice.





Faye stood on the observation deck looking out into space. Watching as the stars flew by faster than the speed of light. She wasn’t really thinking anything, just watching. Waiting, for what she wasn’t sure. She just had this feeling. Something big was about to happen and she knew that she wouldn’t come out of it the same. She learned along time ago to fallow her instincts. Maybe it was the lifestyle she had fallen into, or maybe living as long as she did. Granted she was frozen for most of it, but still. Her gut feelings had saved her more than once since his death. His death, again she found herself measuring time by the Great Lunkhead. Faye rolled her eyes at that thought. It felt that her life was divided into sections. Before Spike, With Spike and after his death. It wasn’t like she was on love with him, but they were comrades at one point, and she felt a connection with him. With the whole crew really. Jet the protector and sometimes overbearing brother and Ed the lovable, insane sister. Then there was Spike. The fallen friend? She wasn’t sure what her feelings were on that subject, not that it mattered anymore. Spike was gone. Right.


“ Faye, were close to Venus.” Ed told her as she floated into the room. “ Jet is getting landing clearance and he wants to go over all the info on this bounty again.” Faye turned to look at Ed as she floated closer to her. “ What do you think about this one Ed. Doesn’t it seem a little strange. We have almost no info about this guy. We don’t even know what he looks like or if he is even on Venus anymore. I know we have handled other bounties with less info, but this one feels weird. I just have a feeling that there is more to this than a simple bounty.” Ed thought about what Faye said for a few minuets she knew better than to discount Faye’s feelings about this situations, more than once she was right and it had saved their lives. “ I think we should go slow and if things are starting to get to weird then we can take it from there. Lets just keep our eyes and ears open.” Faye smiled and gave Ed a little push towards to door. “ Come on, lets not keep Jet waiting.”