Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Fays Letter ❯ Letter ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the COWBOY BEBOP crew. Even though that I want to!
 
It has been so many years since that fateful day when you left us just to die . If you knew that I loved you, then you might not have gone out and died. After you left for the underworld, Jet and I continued bounty hunting. I would go to your grave everyday, wishing that the last hours of your last day with us that I told you that I loved you. But when it was far too late; I finally was able to admit to myself that I loved you. But I was not your Julia no matter how much I wished you would look at me with love, but we were always mean to have a happy ending together. Until the last day, that last moment did I realize that I love you. That is why I was not able to shot you to keep you with me.
I regained my memories but nothing good came out of it. Here I was wandering for the last couple of years with you, how I was and was I came from. But when Ed and Ein left, I started too wanted if I was going to be alone forever. But after you left us, I realize that I need someone to love. To my surprise I adopted Ed about 2 years after you passed my love.
Ed has grown in to a beautiful young woman. You would be happy to see her. She is still the same person mentally but she would have put pin up model that you had ever drooled over to a shame. Every so often she will ask about you and if you are coming back. I have to keep telling her that you are gone from this world.
Jet lived until almost 5 long years after you went and got your self killed. He never was the same person after you left. He told me on his death bed that he always thought of you as the son that he never had, even with all your fights.
Every year on the day of your death, all I can do is curl up in a little ball and just start crying. That first year I don't know how many times I wanted to die. I always thought about swallowing my gun, but I could never do it.
I still wish I that I would have screamed at you that I love you and didn't want you to leave me. But even if I did I doubt that you would have listened to me and not go. The whole in my heart and soul is shaped that still bleeds to this day. Its killing me slowly, that I will never get to see you again, hear your voice, or even fight over something stupid with you. Still is hard to believe it has been almost 20 years. Everyone says that time will heal all wounds, but for the wound that was left from you will never heal. All that wound will ever do is slowly bled, and slowly killing me.
It is time that I leave, I have to get back to Ed before she does something dumb.
I lean down and kiss Jet's and Spike's headstones, looking one last at your headstone, wishing I told you I loved you.
 
See you space love!
(A/V):Just what I thought that Faye would be thinking about after Spike had died.