Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Radical Edward, Radical Friend ❯ The Gloves Come Off ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4:

The Gloves Come Off

(cut to: Spike and Jet roaming the streets following Ein around the city. Spike has a cigarette in his mouth and is holding his jacket with one hand over his shoulder. Jet has his hands behind his head, eyes closed. Ein is shown sniffing around the streets as music plays in the background. We see them in many differnet places before Spike and Jet sit down on a park bench, and spike grindings his cigarette butt under his foot.)

(Cut to: Ed tied up in a chair. Though tied up, Ed has a huge smile on her face and moves the chair to and fro on the chair's legs. We see the group with distressed looks on their faces and they have their hands pulling at their faces. Eduardo then says…)

Eduardo: (in a regular an intelligible voice) Now Edward… can we please try to be quite so the great mind of Eduardo can think here?

Ed: But Edward is too bunched up in her seat. She needs to get out and stretch her legs. Cramped are Ed's legs.

Eduardo: (thinking for a moment) Alright, but if you promise not to do anything crazy. Boys keep your guns on her. (Walks behind ed and unties knots. Ed sits up in seat, makes a fist with both her hands, then says…)

Ed: Ah! Ed is free as a bird. (looks at men with guns) No need for weapons, Ed isn't karate master… Jujitsu WAAAAAA!!! (Begins to stretch) Ah so why kidnap Edward? Why remove from her happiness to play with you sillyies?

Eduardo: (proudly) Well, my real name is Eduardo Ical'e, hacker extrordinare. No one can compare to my superior intillect… that is except for one "Radical Edward". I hardly expected to meet a girl Who is also, like myself, a hacking Genius! Anyway though… I am a hacking genius, but there is one code i cannot crack- (interupted by the sight of Ed sniffing the two men. They both look stired. He continues…) and that is the code of-

Ed: Edward is bored by Eduardo. Eduardo is bor-ing! She thinks that someone had too may egghead milkshakes! LA-DI-DA-LA-LA-LA-LA!

Eduardo: (looking pissed) How dare you insult the great Eduardo Ical'e, the brilliant mastermind who-

Ed: BOR-ING!!! Haha! Egg head, Egg Head… (Eduardo begins but is interuprted again) Egg Head Egg Head! HAHA! Noggin Egg! Noggin!

Eduardo: (begins to shake and turn red and with a huge outburst blurts…) JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!! Radical Edward, forget their was a reason i kidnapped you! You have insulted the great Eduardo Ical'e and now the gloves are off! I challenge you to a hacking duel! 2 computers, 4 mainframes! You, me, and any hacking program of your choice. I swear Radical Edward I will beat you… then we will see who's laughing at who!

Ed: I accept… (long pause) Egghead! (Eduardo falls over)