Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck With You ❯ Where The Hell Is My Chocolate? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Stuck With You
What happens when Spike and Faye get locked in the old storage room? Read to find out.

Chapter.1: Where The Hell Is My Chocolate?
Spike was relaxing on the old yellow couch watching TV and eating Jet's famous bell peppers and beef, With no beef. Then, Out of nowhere.
Faye: SPIKE!!
Spike: *Puts his hand to his head* What is it this time, Faye?
Faye: *WAY beyond pissed* You know very well what it is Spike! Where the hell is it?!
Spike: Huh? Where the hell is what?
Faye: That box of chocolate I bought yesterday! Where is it?!
Spike: How the hell should I know?
Faye: Lets see. 1: it's not where I put it. And 2: your the only one here who knew I had it.
Spike: Well I didn't take it. I don't even know where you hid it.
Faye: Then why isn't it there?
Spike: I don't know. Maybe Ed found it? Come to think of it, I haven't seen her all day.
Faye: I haven't seen her either. Damn it! *Grabs Spike's arm* Come on. Your helping me find her.
Spike: *Tries to pull away* Why the hell do I have to help?
Faye: *Pulls harder* You idiot. Do you know how big this ship is? She could be anywhere; I'll never find her.
Spike: What about Jet?
Faye: He won't leave those stupid bonsai trees.
Spike: How'd you find me then?
Faye: Simple. Your always on that couch. Sometimes I wounder if it's attached to your butt or something.
Spike: Mmm.*Glairs at Faye* All right, I'll help you find her.
Faye: Then come on. *Pulls him off the couch*
Spike: For a price.
Faye: *Drops Spike's arm*
Spike: Half of the chocolate.
Faye: Not a chance!
Spike: *Acting like he didn't hear her* If there's any left when we find it.
Faye: Grr. All right, But only because it's the really good stuff. Now come on.