Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Time of the month ❯ Day one: Bubbles and biology ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: I don't own cowboy bebop. Watch out I made Faye more sweeter then she should be. ^_^

REMEMBER REVIEW FOR ME AND ILL LOVE U. FOR EVER AND EVER!

Spike and Faye looked up suddenly. Spike didn't let go of his handful of Faye's hair, Faye didn't let go of Spikes face. "Did you.." Faye said.

"Hear that?" Spike finished the sentence for her. Jet came sliding out of the kitchen, sausage links in one hand and a huge butcher knife in the other, wearing a kiss the cook apron.

"What's going on??" He said looking down at Faye who had Spike penned to the ground. "Good God you too get a room." He said.

"HEY!!" The two said together. Just then Ein came running down the stairs. Ed followed right behide him, screaming. She ran around Spike and Faye with her arms raised high in the air, blood dripping on the floor. Jet was the first to see that Ed was leaking the red fluids on the floor. He dropped what he was holding and grabbed hold of the screaming girl.

"Ed what's wrong?? Are you hurt??"

"AAAAAHHH!!!! BLEEDING BLEEDING BLEEDING!!!!" was Jet's only respones. Faye's eyes followed the trail of red streaming down the girl's leg. It soaked her black spandex pants. She gasped.

"OH MY GOSH!!! EDWARD'S A WOMAN!!" she shouted and got up off of Spike. Edward stopped screaming and looked at Faye. The purple haired woman grabbed Edward and squeezed her tightly.

"What are you talking about?" Jet and Spike said all at once.

"Edward is having her.." Faye paused suddenly as if the word was sacried. "Ed's having her period," She finished in a whisper.

"HOW?!!" Jet screamed.

"How do you think idiot. See when the egg in the uterus isn't fertilized then it starts to shed its lining," Faye said 'as a matter of fact'.

"WE don't need a biology lesson." Spike said getting off the floor. Faye rolled her eyes and started to pull Edward toward her room.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~! ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Edward stood there in a towel, dripping wet and smelling like the body wash/bubble bath Faye had poured into her water. Faye reached out and took the towel off the girls fiery hair. Faye twisted up the towel and hit her on the bottom with it. Ed let out a yelp and held her butt looking at the woman oddly. Faye started handing the girl a bottle of lotion and deodorant.

"Faye Faye?" Ed asked innocently. Faye twitched at her sickening nickname.

"Yes," Valentine answered, looking throw her drawers, pulling out clothes. A red shirt landed on Edward's head.

"What's a...period?" Faye fell over anime style at the question.

"You mean you have no idea what is happening inside of your body?"

"...No?" Faye shook her head.

"I thought they taught kids this stuff in school," she said to herself. "Okay.." Faye said taking a deep breath. Edward quickly put on the clothes Faye had given her. Her green eyes watched Ed move uncomfortably in the pants she had on. Edward reached between her legs and repositioned her pad. Faye reached out and smacked her hand."YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT IN PUBLIC KID!"

"But Edward see Jet and Spike person do it all the time. And they are in the public." Faye sweatdropped.

"First of all they're scratching themselves, second of all, men do that all the time. Even when I was a kid. Obviously things haven't changed much over the years."

"So can Edward scratch-"

"NO Edward cannot SCRATCH in public. Not down there anyway, someone might think your not clean or you have crabs."

"EDWARD LIKES CRABS!" Especially the kind Jet make!!" Edward said happily. Faye sat down on her bed Indian style and rubbed her temples.

"We'll get to crabs later. Right now were going to talk about why your bleeding." Edward crawled up on the bed and sat Indian style like Faye."Alright,here we go..." she said taking a deep breath again. "Okay, most females have little.....things inside of them called eggs. And the purpose of the egg is to make a baby. So the egg go to a special place called the uterus. There blood will try to prepare the egg just in case you get pregnant. So lots and lots of blood will prepare it," Faye stopped momentarily to make sure Edward was understanding all this at once. Faye took the blank expression as a good thing and went on with the explanation. "So anyway, if the egg isn't fertilized, the blood and tissue that tried to prepare the egg will leave the body. And it will come out of the vagina. It can last longer or shorter then a week." Faye smiled. proud of herself for conducting such a professional lecture. "Any questions?" Faye asked.

"Edward wants to know how you get pregnant." She questioned, blinking absentmindedly. Faye sighed heavily. "It's gonna be a long day.."