Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Unnamed Parody ❯ Unnamed Parody ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is an extremely odd idea I had while I was watching "The Real Folk Blues: Part 2" on my brand new DvD's, forgive me, I believe I have a fever or something, I am sorta sick. Well enjoy!

Trunkz
_________________________________________

Spike walks away from the room he and Jet were in after having a good laugh with Jet about the cat story he told. Watching Spike headed towards the door, Jet said "Hey Spike, I just wanna ask you one thing." knowing exactly where he was heading.

"What's that?" Spike asked

"Is it for the beef?" Jet asked

Spike sighed then said "I can't buy beef with no money..." Spike answered then walked out the door to have Faye point a gun at him.

"Where ya going?" Faye asked

"To the kitchen." Spike answered.

"Why are you going?" Faye asked

"Because I'm hungry." Spike replied.

Faye lowered her gun, and was silent for a moment, then stated "You told me once, that the food doesn't matter...but your the one who paid the food Spike!"

Spike sighed them moved closer to Faye so his face was right in hers "Look at my eyes Faye." he paused "One of them is a fake because I lost it in a chop stick accident. Since then I've been seeing bell peppers in one eye, and the present in the other."

"Don't tell me that. You'v never offered any of Jet's cooking to me.So don't tell me now!" Faye said with a hint of anger.

"I thought I was eating a meal I would never finish...before I knew it all the bell peppers were gone.." Spike told her then walked past her once again on the path to his destination.

Faye stood silent for a moment while Spike walked away then said "My pizza delivery...finally got here..but nothing good came of it, there was no cheese on it at all, I tried to return it to have another delivered, but no one picked up the phone. And now your leaving for the kitchen just like that! Why do you haft to go? Are you telling me your going to just spoil your appetite like it was nothing?!"

"I'm not going there to spoil my appetite....I'm going there to find out if it was ever truly there, I haft to do it Faye." Spike said once more than walked forward for the final time.

Faye pointed her gun at his back, and began pulling the trigger again and again but had pointed her gun at the ceiling nearly crying out while doing so then suddenly, she stopped and propped herself against the wall and began sobbing.

The End

Well what'd you think? Funny? Dumb? Wish you could erase the memory from your brain forever? All flames accepted, I'll say I didn't mean to make fun of such a serious and dramatic part...but somebody will eventually..