Crescent Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Moonlight Bandits versus Dawn's Venus ❯ It begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

SeaMyth: Why am I writing this fic? Cause' I love Crescent Moon.
 
Disclaimer: But by all means I do not own it.
 
“Akira…please tell me you're joking…?” The shortest bandit stared astonished at the perky young youth with uncontained shock. A blond-blue eyed teen leaned up against the doorpost upon entering the room and smirked at the usually composed leader decomposed for once. “So what did Akira do this time?” Misoka glared behind his spectacles, which only seemed to intensify the heated looked Nozomu and Akira were receiving. “We have been entered into a contest.” Misoka said calmly watching Nozomu carefully. `Oh no…” Nozomu sweated slightly at the gruesome sort of contest only Akira would put them into. “Pie-eating?” Misoka gaped in horror. “He entered us in that one too!?” Akira looked between the two bandit members as they stared at each other in shock. “What are you two blubbering about?” Akira said curiously. “I only entered us in to one contest.”
“Contest?” Mahiru popped in from the front door holding her school bag and looked curiously upon the members of the moonlight bandits with open inquiry. “Yes do explain Akira,” Misoka said heatedly at the oblivious werewolf. “Oh yeah. One of the members of Dawn's Venus challenged us to a contest.” Mahiru including the rest looked slightly shocked where as Misoka looked slightly bemused. Mitsuru from the top of the stairs asked darkly, “What sort of contest?”
 
SeaMyth: Short chapter I know but…I wasn't sure what I wanted to write. So what do you the readers think the challenge should be? Wilderness, living in the same quarters for so long, pie eating contest? Or anything else?

Should I make this a romance? If I don't get any feedback it will remain a comedy.
Well Thanks for reading!