Crossover Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 1: Hero Gatherings Arc ❯ Children of Hope ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 1: Hero Gatherings Arc
Act 7: Children of Hope

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi...

Voice: Betty!

Betty turned, noticing a familiar face.

Betty: Danny!

The two hugged as the others came to her.

Serena: So this is your friend.

Danny: That's right. (notices) Who's that?

Courage: And why is that thing that hung with those cats with her?

Ling Ling: He-he...

Janet: Listen...Betty, there's something you should know about who I really am.

Maximus: I can see you found us Atomic Betty.

Janet: (shocked) Atomic...Betty?!

Betty only sighed sadly, using her bracelet to transform to Atomic Betty.

Betty: N...now you know why I keep disappearing, Janet. I just hope that...

Janet: (teary) How...(angrily) How could you deceive me like this!? After all this time, you're a Galactic Guardian!?

She ripped off the bracelet on her wrist, transforming into a familiar cat.

Betty: (gasps) Nemesis!

Ling Ling: Hoo boy...

The two looked at Ling Ling with realization.

Both: You knew about this!?

Ling Ling: Uh...surprise?

Danny: Where is June?! Tell me where she is or I will have you neuter!

Others: Eeeew!

Sam: (shudders) As a dog, I didn't need to hear that.

Maximus: Why should I tell you?!

Maximus slash at the ghost halfa who went tangly to avoid the attack.

Maximus: Besides, I got a score with the Galactic Guardian and her allies, so back off!

Max: (noticed) Hey, weren't you in those videos I saw, Ms. Kitty?

Nemesis: (sweatdrop) Errr, what?

Max: I mean, when you and Betty enter a cave and dance and ki...

Nemesis: (shouts) I AM NOT GOING TO ANSWER THAT!!!

Sailor Moon: Why are you wanting to kill Betty anyway? What did she do to you?

Maximus: That is none of your business!

Fred Fredburger: (appearing) Oh! I know! Because she beaten you a few times?

Maximus: Well, that and...

Fred: Maybe she stole your girl away and kiss her? Yes!

Sailor Venus: (confused) Where did you come from?

Maximus: What?! Ick, no! Nemesis isn't my girl and no!

Fred: Oh, oh, oh! Maybe she has you...

Maximus: IT'S BECAUSE HER STUPID GALACTIC GUARDIAN FRIENDS KILLED MY MAMA, OKAY?!

Some of the good guys gasp upon hearing this.

Sakura: All right! We got 'em!

Sam: Now unless you feel like having to be spayed and neutered by the president, I suggest you four talk.

Nemesis: Hmph, like a dog's gonna tell a cat what to do.

Sailor Moon: Maximus...please don't blame the Galactic Guardians. They were only doing their job.

Maximus: (scoffs) If they were doing their job, why did they never recovered my mother's body, especially when she was pregnant at the time?

The group looked a bit stunned.

Danni: Oh my...

In the hideout, the Phage watched the globe as he groaned.

Hacker: Shall I send reinforcements?

Phage: Actually, I have a better suggestion...you mentioned three children that always bother you and some kids known as the Digidestined helping them along with these Net Navis and Digimon, correct?

Hacker: Yes, why?

Phage: (grins) Because we may need to send a message, one the boy and his comrades will never forget...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: While negotiations are being handled, we now turn to an enemy of Alan Matthews visiting Moosejaw along with some children for a trip of their own: Alan's enemy along with that enemy's friends because of a lovely trip, eleven Japanese kids because of a foreign exchange program, and three kids who are attending a friend's wedding.

At a park, Tommy Pickles looked at the group after some explanations were heard from one of them.

Tommy: I can see why you guys are here. You with Jackie and Inez are attending a wedding, right Matt?

Matt: Yeah, and it's going to be a big event. My older cousin is getting married today.

Jackie: (sighs) I just love weddings.

Inez: It's lucky Matt managed to convince his cousin to invite us as well.

Chuckie: What about you eleven? I know one of you's still residing in New York and is here because of exchange, but what about the rest of you?

Angelica: And give it to us straight, Mimi, or I'll pop your eye out.

Susie: (annoyed) Angelica!

Mimi: Well, Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Joe, TK, Kari, Davis, Yolei, and Cody all got called into exchange programs, and as a coincidence, so was I. And it was from the cute president himself who arranged it!

Izzy: Hmmm...though I wonder, why did we get invited?

Five creatures hiding in a bag peeked, looking a bit concerned.

Davis: I hope it involves getting rid of the Digimon Emperor once and for all!

Lil: (confused) Digimon Emperor?

Phil: Who's that?

Matt: It's a long story. You wouldn't believe us, even if we told you. (sighs) Too bad Ami and Yumi aren't here. We could really ask for some advice right about now.

Angelica: (raises her brow) Wait, you guys know the famous rockstars, Puffy AmiYumi!?

Jackie: No duh! We hung out with them a couple of times.

Angelica: I don't believe this. They get to meet rockstars and all we get is that stupid Alan, his dumb mother, and his idiotic minions.

Dil: Did you meet anything freaky? Uh, besides those creatures in your bag.

Yolei: (surprised) How the heck do you know about our Digimon?

She yelped, closing her mouth a bit.

Dil: Hey, you're looking at a guy who witnessed a major event with two Digimon becoming one after two of you guys got in the comp somehow.

Cody: My only concern right now is what the Digimon Emperor plans to do while we're away.

Voice: Oh, I'm not sure about him, but what about us?

The others heard the voice before turning, noticing Hacker, a boy in emperor's clothing, a worm-like creature with worry, a flying insect creature with a black ring called Snimon, and what appeared to be some familiar unconscious hostages to them.

Digidestined & Matt's Group: The Digimon Emperor, Alan, and Hacker!

Hacker: That's "The" Hacker to you, moppets! By the way, Digidestined, Earth Brats, I believe you know these hostages very well...

There, to their shock, Buzz and Delete were chaining up some familiar figures.

Tai: Agumon!

Matt Ishida: Gabumon!

Joe: Gomamon!

Izzy: Tentomon!

Mimi: Palmon!

Sora: Biyomon!

Matt: Megaman, Roll, Gutsman, Glide!

Inez: Ami! Yumi!

Jackie: Oh no, they got Digit too!

Digit: (struggles) Earthlies, help us!

Yumi: Let us go, you jerks!

Ami: Dee Dee-chan, why are you doing this?

Delete: The boss threatened to take away my stuffed rabbit collection if I didn't do it, sorry.

Megaman: What do you guys plan to do this time?

Digimon Emperor: Hmph, that's none of your business.

Alan: Besides, I have a score to settle with you!

Hacker: Let's see if you can fight us!

Davis: Okay, looks like we will have to play our own game of hardball!

T.K.: Remember guys, Ken probably has his black digivice so we can't digivolve normally. We will have to use the armor digivolve.

Veemon: Ready for anything!

Hawkmon: Right-o!

Armadillomon: When do we eat?

Cody: Later!

Season 2 kids: DIGIARMOUR ENERGIZE!

Veemon: Veemon, armour digivolve to...FLAMEDRAMON! The fire of courage!

Hawkmon: Hawkmon, armour digivolve to...Halsemon: The wings of Love!

Armadillomon: Armadillomon armour digivolve to...Digmon: The drill of Knowledge!

Patamon: Patamon, armour digivolve to...Pegasusmon: Flying Hope!

Gatomon: Gatomon, armour digivolve to...Nefertimon: The Angel of Light!

Digimon Emperor: Oh bother. Didn't we already done this stage already?

Flamedramon: Out of the way!

Wormmon: Gah!

Wormmon dodges but Flamedramon was just keeping the good guys away as he grab the captured Digimon.

Flamedraon: (glares) You won't used Agumon like last time, Ken!

Digimon Emperor: Don't call me that!

Snimon: Twin Sickles!

Snimon fires its attack at Halsemon who dodged them.

Halsemon: Mach Impulse!

Halsemon: Releases blades of pressurized wind from the wings on his helmet and hit the Dark Ring, destroying it and releasing Snimon from the enemy control.

The Hacker: This is not fair! Someone blast them or something!

Alan: Okay, Pickles, while they are busy...

Alan jumps at Tommy and fires blasts at his enemy but the boy dodges.

Tommy: Haven't we gone through this too many times, Alan?

Alan: Once is never enough!

Chuckie: Easy for you to say!

Buzz: This is boring and we are just here doing nothing.

A roar is heard as a lot of Tyrannomon wearing dark ring appears.

Digimon Emperor: (smirks evilly) I got more where that came from.

One of the evil Tyrannomon wasn't watching where it is going and is about to stomp on Ami.

Delete: (gasps) Ami, no!

Buzz: Dee-Dee, what are you doing?!

Delete jumps in front of Ami to try to stop the Digimon. Suddenly something appear in his hands.

Delete: Huh?

Some rays of light came out of what just appear in the droid's hands and zapping the Dark Rings, destroying them and freeing the Tyrannomon involved.

Tai: What is this?

A familiar weapon appears in Delete's hands.

The Hacker: Blast it all, he got a Keyblade?

Delete: (confused) Keyblade?

Digimon Emperor: Then that makes him a threat. Wizardmon, get rid of him!

Nefertimon: (shocked) Wizardmon!

A familiar wizard like Digimon appear wearing a Dark Spiral and his eyes glowing glaring at the now Keyblade holding Delete.

Delete: Oh no...

Wizardmon: Thunder Blaster!

He yelped, dodging the blast.

Delete: What's going on here?! All I did was prevent Tyrannomon from squishing Ami.

Digimon Emperor: Doesn't matter. Anyone who has a keyblade, even our own minions, is proved to be a threat.

Delete: Eep.

Just then, Kimi threw a shruiken, cutting the ropes on most of them and freeing them.

Yumi: Awesome!

Gutsman: Sweet!

Megaman: We're free!

Agumon: Awesome!

The group glared, attacking the foes.

Nefertimon: Rosetta Stone!

The attack hit Wizardmon before the spiral was destroyed.

Wizardmon: Oh...

Gabumon: (catches him) Gotcha.

Gutsman: (cracks knuckles) Now for the rest of you bozos!

Yumi: Yeah, I like to give them a piece of my mind.

Alan: (angrily) How dare you son of a-

Phil: Hey, don't try to stop us.

Lil: We're here and we're not letting you guys hurt anyone here!

Hacker: Wanna bet?

Voice: Mars Fire Ignite!

They yelped from the flames blocking them. The group looked as they saw Sailor Moon's group arriving.

Danny: Hurt these kids, and you'll have to answer to us!

Jackie: Excuse me, but who are you guys?

Sailor Moon: We're Sailor Soldiers as well as super heroes.

Sam: And we're the Freelance Police. We're here to help free the hostages.

Voice: You mean these hostages as well?

Just then, a familiar tuxedoed man with a black rose, a familiar white haired man, and a familiar witch appeared, showing two familiar figures now held along with Ami.

Betty: Jake and June!

Sailor Mercury: This gets worse and worse by the minute...

The other good guys only had worried looks on their faces.

Sailor Moon: (to herself) Tuxedo Mask...not you too...

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)