Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars ❯ Home are the Darkened Heroes ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm glad for the positive response for my newest Mega Crossover story and remember, this story is going to be `darker' and expect plenty of OOC in this story since Davis, Jun, and Serena are going to use their `real personalities' for this story and Serena, Jun, Davis, Rika, Takato, Takuya, Zoe, and even Kari have experienced some great emotional trauma as you have seen in the prologue. Now, I've given TK Styles credit for his versions of evil versions of the Odaiba Digidestined known as The Thirteen and their own individual names based on their counter-crests, but I would also like to give him credit for the idea of the `Digimon Summoning style' that comes from this author's story, Rage of the Thirteen. Plus, like in my Fourth Mega Crossover story, I would like to give rldelancy and this author's story, Interdimensional Wars, for the name of the villain, Catharsis, as well as being based on the main villain in that author's story. Now, I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, possible gore and death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, like minors and non-minors using weapons and alcohol usage, and X-rated nudity, lemon(s), and other adult themes/situations!
 
Ages of the characters starting in Episode 1:
Davis, Kari, TK, Serena, Rei, Ami, Mina, and Lita: Age 17
Yolei and Ken: Age 18
Cody: Age 15
Hotaru: Age 16
Tai, Matt, Mimi, Sora, and Jun: Age 19
Izzy: Age 18
Joe: Age 21
Darien: Age 21
Amara and Michelle: Age 19
Trista: Age 27 (Ageless Guardian of the Gates of Time)
Takato, Rika, Henry, Kazu, Kenta, and Jeri: Age 17
Ryo: Age 18
Takuya, Zoe, Kouji, and Kouichi: Age 17
JP: Age 18
Tommy: Age 14
 
Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars
 
Recap: It has been over one year since MaloMyotismon's defeat and three months after Sailor Galaxia's/Chaos' defeat, but life for our two teams of heroes, the Digidestined and Sailor Scouts, hasn't become peacefully with the brutal murders of Davis' and Jun's parents and Serena's Earth parents. While Serena is living at Darien's home, Davis and Jun, Serena's two cousins, are living at Jun's best friend, Janet's, home, but over a week after their parents' murder, Davis and Jun took in a mysterious cat and dog that can talk, known as Osiris for the cat and Demeter for the dog, and they learn that they are the reincarnated children of Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom and King Apollo Amun-Re of the Sun Kingdom, Princess Juniper Amun-Re of the Sun Kingdom and Prince Daisuke Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, as well as Jun gaining the treasure of the Sun Kingdom, the Imperial Golden Emerald, and soon after, they met Raven also known as Sailor Black Hole and learned more about their parents' murder as well as the powers of the ancient Astrals known as the Interdimensional Warriors as well as their history. After training for over two months in the basics of their new powers, Davis and Jun, as Eternal Sailor Sun, saved Sora and Janet from three nasty Digimon and `awakened' their heritages as Sailor Aries and Sailor Aquarius as well as Sailor Aquarius gaining her own Digimon, IceGatomon, D-3, and tag and Crest of Wisdom. All of them then head to the North Pole and into the remains of Queen Beryl's fortress where they find Jadeite and Nephrite, frozen since the end of Sailor Moon's battles with the evil queen of the Negaverse, and when Tuxedo Mask and the other Sailor Scouts arrived, they find out about Sailor Moon's long lost brother and sister from the Silver Millennium and finds out that they were reincarnated as her two cousins, Davis and Jun Motomiya. Soon after, Davis and Jun turn into their royal forms to awaken the `true memories' of Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, the Inner Scouts, and the three Outer Scouts, Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn, of their days during the Silver Millennium where they learn the four generals actually were once part of Prince Endymon's, Darien's past life, guard and they were only used by Queen Beryl. Soon after, they find Zoisite's `dead' form and Davis beats the revived Malachite, brought by the Doom Phantom, revived by this `greater evil', and Davis and Sailor Sun free Malachite from the darkness inside of him and return him back to the side of good. Davis and Sailor Sun then revive Zoisite and return back to the side of good as well. Finally, with help from Sailor Mars and Sailor Jupiter, Jadeite and Nephrite are finally freed from Queen Beryl's `spell' on them. Soon after, they find out that they had to save Kari Kamiya before the forces of darkness because she is the reincarnation of a legendary Senshi that was also Davis' soulmate during the Silver Millennium! When they engaged Rubeus, Doom Phantom, and the revived Myotismon, who were pummeling the Digidestined and their Digimon, Kari proved that `theory' true when she transformed into Eternal Sailor Galaxy to help drive the evil back. In the aftermath, they learned that those with the Astral/Interdimensional Warrior powers, Davis, Jun, Sora, Janet, Serena, Darien, Hotaru, and Kari had to leave on a great journey to gain the power necessary to win this upcoming war and they do so, even through, they will be gone for years. On the meanwhile, Takato and Rika, both who have suffered lose of parents by murders' `hands', from the world of the Digimon Tamers, and Takuya and Zoe, loss of parents through similar causes, were also summoned on this great `journey' and now, three whole years have past since that fateful day . . .
 
Opening commentary, Jun Motomiya's POV: Hi, the name is Jun Motomiya, reincarnation of Juniper Amun-Re, Princess of the Sun Kingdom and eldest daughter of Queen Serenity and King Apollo Amun-Re, if you had forgotten. As you well know, that space witch Queen Beryl have been revived and she sent her new lieutenants and minion to murder my brother's and my Earth parents along with my reincarnated sister, Serena's, Earth parents and little brother as well! After whoever those assholes that bitch sent to kill our beloved families, we learned the truth about the three of us and our `past lives' in the Silver Millennium! Being the reincarnation of a `warrior princess' isn't much of surprise to me because my real nature is that of a fighter like my brother, but like an idiot, I hide my real intelligence and personally just to gain some friends by following the crowd! However, I'm back using my `real self' and Beryl has pushed my last `royal button'! Murdering our parents just because us has pushed me too far and I swore on my life and honor as the Princess of the Sun Kingdom that she won't do it anyone else! Plus, I won't whatever evil that she is `allied' with to take over the whole multi-verse with one damn fight! Surprised that I can swear? Well, like I said, I'm not really that ditz of a fan girl that I made everyone think that I am and I'm going to prove it! It has been three years in my homeworld since we left for our journey across the multi-verse, however, my friends, family, and allies and I may have only aged those three years, thanks to the time displacement across worlds caused our enemy, all of experienced NINETY years, nearly a century's worth of time, across the dimensional plane! Now, we back and better than ever, but we've also changed a lot since the majority of us experienced great trauma before we left, thanks to those jackasses, and know, there is no way in heaven or hell that they are caused anymore pain to anyone else! Now, we are home, a lot more powerful, experienced, and with greater knowledge of what happened in the past and now, we know who killed my brother's and mine as well as my sister's Earth parents, which is why is time to confront them and show why it isn't nice to mess with our families. . .
 
Episode 1: Home are the Darkened Heroes
 
(Three years later in the world of the Digidestined; Inside of the Tokyo Cemetery)
 
On a dark and stormy night in the Tokyo Cemetery, we find a dark blue cloaked figure with the Crest of Miracles in gold and the Crest of Destruction in dark violet standing above the grave that had the tombstone say in Japanese: `Here lie the remains of David and Kyoto Motomiya: Beloved Parents, Friends, and Raiser of Heroes' The dark blue cloaked figure lies down a bouquet of red roses in front of the grave and even through unseen by the hood, he smiles weakly about the final remark.
 
The dark blue cloaked figure thinks, “How true. Mom and dad raised the reincarnated son of alien prince that became a Digidestined and hero for both worlds. They never deserved what they and Beryl did to them. Don't worry, you, two, I will stop them and your spirits can finally rest in peace. I will never forgive them from what they did to you! I can see the remains of your bodies in the morgue and I will never forget that! They will not be caused to do anymore harm to anyone else! They will be stopped, I swear on it!” However, the dark blue cloaked figure senses someone with him and turns to see a dark pink cloaked figure walk up to him with her cloak having the Crest of Light in silver and another crest, the Crest of Shadows, a Dark Crest, in pitch black on her cloak.
 
The dark pink cloaked figure says, in a familiar female voice, “I thought that I might find you here, Dai-chan.”
 
The dark blue cloaked figure responds with, in a familiar male voice, “Are you mad with me, love?”
 
The dark pink cloaked figure shakes her head and responds, “No, I expected to find you here.” When the dark pink figure goes over to the dark blue figure, she puts her arms around his left arm.
 
The dark blue cloaked figure asks his `companion', “Are you going to be okay?”
 
The dark pink cloaked figure replies, in a strong tone, “After what they did to you and me that time, I will never be okay. I nearly got consumed by my own darkness and pain through the trauma that they put me through. If it wasn't for you, I would be lost, forever.”
 
The dark blue cloaked figure tells the dark pink figure, “Don't worry, they won't ever do that to you or anyone else, again. I promise.”
 
The dark pink figure says, in a caring tone, “I know that they won't and I will be there to help you. Now, your two sisters and the others are getting worried for you, sweetie.”
 
The dark blue figure nods his head and responds, “Okay, let's get going then.” Soon after, the dark blue figure puts his right index and middle fingers on his forehead and they vanish through teleportation known as Instant Transmission.
 
(Somewhere inside of Kanto; A short time later)
 
Inside of Darien's apartment complex, we find ten figures inside of the main hallway of the apartment complex as the two cloaked figures come into the room from the storm on the outside.
 
One figure, wearing a golden cloak with the Crest of Destiny in silver and the Crest of Silence in blood red, asks, in a familiar female tone, “Where were you, Davis?” The figure took off the hood of her cloak to reveal one Jun Motomiya, Age 19, her hair is a mixture of her Earth maroon and her `royal' slivery-white hair and exactly in Queen Serenity's hairstyle, she has dark violet colored lips, and silver skull earring in her pierced ears.
 
The dark blue cloaked figure removes his hood, revealing Daisuke Motomiya, Age 17, his dark red hair exactly like adult Gohan's hairstyle, and Davis tells Jun, “Sorry, sis. I was at Tokyo Cemetery to do . . . you know.”
 
Jun nods her head and replies, in a solemn tone, “I understand, Davis.”
 
One figure in a white and black cloak full of roses on it removes his hood, revealing Darien Shields, Age 21, his black hairstyle hasn't changed one bit during the time that past and he says, “Are the two of you going to feel okay?”
 
Davis nods his head and says, in a plain tone, “Wish that I could say `Yes'.” After a figure in a silver cloak with the Crest of Life in gold and Crest of Death in pitch black colors removes her hood, revealing Serena Tsukino, Age 17, her blond hair, now, has long black streaks in her pigtails, pitch black colored lips, and dark gray skull crossbones earrings.
 
Serena then says, in the same tone, “I know how you feel, bro. Personally, I don't know how I feel if I went to see my Earth families' graves.” Darien warmly embraces his beloved from the behind and Serena couldn't help, but to warmly smile when she is embraced by her boyfriend.
 
Jun then gives Davis a set of two similar keys and tells him, “Darien's got his apartment back, thanks to the other scouts and the generals taking care of it, and we've managed to get one very nice apartment for you and Kari.”
 
Two other cloaked figures, one with a ruby red cloak with the Crest of Love in silver and the other with an ice-blue cloak with the Crest of Wisdom, come forward, and the one in ruby red cloak says, in another familiar female voice, “Janet and I are going home and we are going to have to explain to our families about everything.”
 
Jun nods her head and tells the ruby red cloaked figure, “Do what you have to do Sora? If it is necessary, which most likely will be, tell them about being Sailor Scouts and your past lives to them. It isn't necessary, but you and Janet have my permission, we are friends after all.”
 
The ice-blue figure, Janet, nods her head and replies, in, yet, another familiar female voice, “Thanks, Jun. You are the greatest.”
 
The ruby red figure, Sora, then states, “We had better get going. We have a long day, tomorrow.” Janet, in her ice-blue cloak, and Sora, in her ruby red cloak, use Instant Transmission to teleport away.
 
Just then a dark red cloaked figure, with the Crests of Independence, Stubbornness, and the Dark Crest of Intimidation on the cloak, says, in a hard-core female voice, “Well, with that done and over with, can we go to bed now? Obviously, Beryl and all of the others we are going to face are not going to wait for us to get up in the morning if we oversleep, you know?”
 
Davis nods his head and states, “Right.” Davis, Darien, Serena, Jun, and the remaining six figures head upstairs to the apartment rooms that they had `set up' for all of them.
 
(Inside of Davis' and Kari's room; a brief time later that night *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
We find Davis and the dark pink cloaked figure inside of the room and the dark pink cloaked figure removed her cloak, revealing our Digidestined of Light and reincarnated Galaxy Princess, Hikari Kamiya, Age 17, her chestnut brown hair has dyed dark red streaks with her hair in the exact style of Trista Meioh and length that goes to slightly past her buttocks behind her back, dark blue lips, black earrings in the shape meteors are in her pierced ears, spiked leather neck-collar with two tags with the Crest of Light and Crest of Shadows in them, she has dark pink sleeveless spandex top that tightly fits over voluptuous breasts, showing much of the perfect lines and curves under the spandex top, the top only goes two inches past her bust, she has dark violet fighting gloves on her hands, ruby red fingernails and silver Milky Ways on each fingernail, black leather jean shorts with a matching brown belt with her D-Terminal, a pouch containing her Duel Monsters deck, and one final pouch containing ninja throwing daggers from the world of Naruto, the black leather jean shorts cover only up to her bellybutton, obviously leaving major mid-drift, and only goes down her legs two inches past her groin, and dark pink leather boots on her feet. On her lower left arm and wrist is a pink strange new digivice that looks similar to the D-Tector expect that it has pink circle ring and D-Power-type screen with numbered buttons from zero to nine below the screen, like the Battle Booster of the Light speed Power Rangers and `central control button' like on the D-Power digivices, and finally, on the right side, is slot for swiping modify cards exactly like the D-Power digivices.
 
When Davis takes off his cloak, he has `royal medallion' with his two tags with his Crest of Miracles and Crest of Destruction around his neck, flaming designed sleeveless male tank-top that shows his perfectly muscular chest, black leather jacket with spiked shoulder pads, flaming red fighting gloves with the Crest of Miracles and Crest of Destruction on them, dark blue jeans with a matching black belt that contain his D-Terminal, Lion Heart Gunblade from the SeeD in the world of Final Fantasy VIII, a pouch for his Duel Monsters' deck, and another pouch containing de-activated versions of Batman's hand-held `mines' from Batman Begins universe, and black sneakers with dark red laces. On his lower left arm and wrist is a dark blue version of the same strange new device exactly like Kari's in design.
 
Davis looks to his left to see two mysterious looking backpacks, one with the Crests of Miracles and Destruction and the other with the Crests of Light and Shadows on it, and Davis comments, “Jun really knows how to get the job done.”
 
Kari then asks Davis, “Dai-chan, do you think that Gatomon and the other Digimon will be okay in the Digital World?”
 
Davis tells Kari, while looking at his new wrist-band digivices, “Sure, Kari. With our new D-Dimensional digivices, they will tell us if our Digimon are in trouble, even across universes, plus, they have advanced versions of our D-3 digivice's Digi-Port program and now, we can open gateways to the Digital World whenever we want and whichever Digital World we want to go to, we can take anyone, Digidestined or non-Digidestined, through these gateway, expect those who are evil, we have the ability to use the Tamers' modify cards to power our Digimon up, an advanced version of the D-Tectors' program, from Takuya's and Zoe's home universe, to purify any Digimon's or Digital World's data, give our Digimon advanced equipment and medicines for them in battle or otherwise, and these new D-Dimensional digivices give us a few or more `power ups' based on which world we came from. Besides, our Digimon are a lot more powerful than `regular' Digimon for their levels. Gatomon could beat Mega Digimon with her power without much a sweat.”
 
Kari smiles and replies, “You are right, Daisuke. Gatomon and the other Digimon can handle themselves without our help for one night.” Kari then gives one wide seductive grin, goes over to her boyfriend, wraps her arms around him, and licks his left ear a little with saying soon after, in an enticing tone, “How about we skip the bath and start with the `fun'?”
 
Davis tells Kari, in a curious tone and seductive smirk, “Are you sure?”
 
Kari takes out a bottle of birth control pills, shakes it a little, goes over to the bed, puts the bottle on the bed, and she says, in seductive and loving tone, “I took one when we got back just some time ago and I'm ready to go, darling.”
 
Davis goes over to Kari and says, in an enticing tone, “Well, in that case . . . it would be rude to keep such a sexy princess waiting.” Davis and Kari then lock their lips in a passionate kiss, locking their tongues into a `duel' with tasting each others' mouths and saliva, as Kari slips out of her boots and Davis slips out of his sneakers as well as Davis slipping off his jacket.
 
After a few minutes, they release from the kiss and Kari tells Davis, in an enticing tone, “Well, how about a little `show and tell' first?” Kari then takes off her gloves, puts her D-Dimensional digivice on the table with the birth control pills, removes the spiked leather neck-collar with two tags and crests attached from her neck, puts it on the table as well, takes of her white socks, hidden under the boots, takes off her spandex top and jean shorts with all of her `items' on the belt that she had on the jean shorts, and leaving her in dark pink bra, covering only the front of her voluptuous breasts, and throng that only goes her groin area with one `line' holding the thin throng together.
 
Davis replies, with a seductive tone of his own, “Well, if you insist . . .” Davis takes off his male tank-top, socks, jeans with the belt that contains all of the `items' on the belt, puts his D-Dimensional digivices and his two tags and crests on the table with Kari's digivice, crests, and bottle of birth control pills, leaving him in his boxers. Davis then tackles Kari onto the bed and she loudly giggles in delight at her beloved's `playful nature' as he removes her bra and the throng, and throws them to the floor, leaving Kari totally nude in front of her prince. However, Kari moves her hands to Davis' boxer and Davis allows her to gently remove his boxers, throwing them to the floor as well. Davis moves his face to Kari's pussy, takes a whiff of Kari's `essence' and gets intoxicated by Kari's aroma, which allows Davis to see Kari's pussy is carefully shave, not leaving a mark on her soft and silky skin.
 
Kari giggles and tells Davis, enticingly, “I didn't want you to get any hairs in that `talented' mouth of yours, Daisuke.”
 
Davis replies, with a grin across his lips and seductive tone in his voice, “How about I return the `favor', Hikari-chan?” Davis then extends Kari's legs out and gives Kari's pussy one long lick with his tongue, causing shivers of pure pleasure to go down Kari's spine.
 
Kari calls out, erotically, “OH MY GOD! YES, THAT'S IT, DAISUKE! OH, YES! YES!” Davis then wraps his arms around Kari's legs, lifts her into a vertical position, with legs in the air and head down on the bed, and looks down at Kari, with her cheeks flush with excitement.
 
Davis tells Kari, in an enticing tone, “I want to eat you until you scream.”
 
When Davis separates Kari's pussy lips, exposing her pink, wet, and `shining' vagina, Kari calls out, erotically, “Oh, please!”
 
Davis tells Kari, still with the seductive tone, “You are so pink and shining. You really must want me.” Davis then starts to suck on Kari's vagina, causing her to get wetter and wetter, and she calls out in erotic bliss.
 
Kari yells out, in erotic fashion, “YES! OH MY GOD! THAT'S SO DAI-CHAN! TAKE ALL OF IT! TAKE ALL OF MY HONEY!” Kari then yells out, in an erotic fashion, as she experiences her first orgasm and releases her sexual fluids into Davis' lips and mouth as well as some leaking onto the bed, staining it. When Davis gently lowers Kari back to laying position on the bed, he moves his head to hover over Kari and look in the eyes, causing him to see that her cheek were widely flush from excitement.
 
Davis then asks Kari, in a loving tone, “How did that feel?”
 
Kari moves both Davis and herself onto a sitting position on the bed and replies, in a similar tone, “That felt great, Daisuke. Now, let me do something that makes you feel good.” Kari then kisses Davis on the lips as they go into a passionate kiss, Kari then move Davis onto a sitting position onto the edge of the bed, and Kari goes off it, wraps her voluptuous breasts around his full erect manhood, which is a large nine inches, and kisses the tip of the head of Davis' hard member with her tongue, tasting the pre-cum. Soon after, Kari begins to massage Davis' cock with her voluptuous breasts causing him to groan out in pleasure.
 
Davis hisses out in pleasure, “Yeesss, that's great, Kari. Keep going. . .” Soon after, Kari pace increases as hard as she can go to give Davis pleasure and his groans of erotic bliss became louder. After two minutes, Davis groans out, in pure pleasure, “Oh, god, Kari. . . if you keep that up. . . I'm going to come . . . Oh, yeah . . . Ah . . .!!” After one more minute, Kari leans back slightly just a few second before Davis releases his cum all over her face and breasts with one loud groan.
 
When Davis was done, Kari licks the cum off her lips and cheeks that she could get to and says, in a loving and enticing tone, “Mmm, yummy. You are so sweet, Daisuke.”
 
Davis tells Kari, in a seductive tone, “Well, don't worry, I've still got plenty of energy in me.” Davis' hard member is still fully erect and ready to go as Kari takes a towel nearby for the bath that they didn't take and wipes Davis' cum off her body and face as she returns to the bed. Davis then lies down on the bed on her back and asks, in a seductive tone, “Ready for our `fun', my sinful angel?”
 
Kari replies, in a enticing tone not like herself, “You know, my sexy moon prince.” Davis smiles as he inserts his fully erect manhood deep into Kari's vagina, causing her cheeks to flush, and she moans out, “Oh, yes. . . I can feel it. . . I can feel you so deep inside me . . . Oh, god, please don't torture me like this anymore. . . give to me, now, Davis. . . I want you . . . Oh, I want all of you . . .!!” Davis begins to thrust his hard member in and out as Kari's pussy and at a good and rapid pace and let's say that neither lover has been a virgin with each for quite a long while, so, they have plenty of `experience' with this. Anyway, Kari arches her legs into the air while holding onto his shoulder, as if for dear life, while Davis puts her hands on her hips and continues to thrust his manhood into a hard and vigorous pace, causing their moans and groans of erotic pleasure to begin to fill the room.
 
Davis groans out, erotically, “Oh, Kari. . . Oh, lord . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . your pussy is so tight . . . you make want to come again, soon . . . Ah . . . this is incredible . . . you are great, Kari . . .!!”
 
Kari moans out, in erotic pleasure, “You, too . . . Ah . . . Dai-chan . . . Oh, god . . . Ah . . . you are so deep . . . feels so good . . . you are so deep . . . keep going . . . keep going . . . don't stop . . . Ah . . . please don't ever stop . . . !!” After two hours of this hot lovemaking, Kari `flips' their positions so that Davis is lying down on the bed and Kari is riding his hot manhood in a vigorous fashion with Davis putting his hands on Kari's breasts and fondling them in vigorous manner as well while Kari is riding his hot member. Kari moans out, in erotic fashion, “I can feel it. . . I can feel your cock . . . Oh, it is so deep . . . Ah . . . you're touching . . . Ah . . . Oh, yes. . . I can feel your cock so deep inside me . . . Oh, Davis, I love you so much . . . You've always been there for me . . . Ah . . . In both my lives. . . Ah . . . I can't live without you . . . Ah . . . you are so good . . . !!”
 
Davis groans out, in sexual pleasure, “Ah . . . I love you, too, Hikari-chan . . . I love you when we first met in the Moon Kingdom . . . Ah . . . Ah, yes . . . And when we met again when I moved to Odaiba . . . Ah . . . you are the greatest, Kari . . . I love you so much . . . And don't worry. . . Ah . . . it is about to get better. . . !!” Davis and Kari are engulfed by a slight gold aura from his powers from his Crest of Miracles and he concentrates his aura into his hot manhood. Davis and Kari have both learned to use their energies for more `pleasurable times' and this is one of them. Davis uses his aura to send slight bursts of faint energy all over Kari's vagina, including her g-shot, the rare erotic center, which few females have, and Kari has one of these `erotic centers'. With Davis' energy `sending' pleasure all over her vagina and g-shot, she arches her head and back as surges of pure pleasure rushes through Kari's body with Davis putting his hands on Kari's hips and slightly thrust his hips forward while Kari puts her own hands on her breasts and fondles with a fast and vigorous manner.
 
Kari yells out, erotically, “YES. . . OH MY GOD. . . YES. . . AH . . . AH . . . YES . . . YES . . . YES . . . MY GOD . . . MY WHOLE BODY . . . ITS SURGING WITH PLEASURE . . . AH, YES . . . YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO GIVE A GIRL A `GOOD TIME' . . . YOU ARE PUSHING ALL OF MY BUTTONS, DAI-CHAN . . . AH . . . AH . . . IT'S WONDERFUL . . . OH, LORD . . . YOU ARE SO DEEP . . . MY WHOLE BODY . . . YES . . . !!!” After two more hours of their hot lovemaking, Davis moves to a sitting position, allowing Kari to sit between his legs, Kari wraps her arms around Davis' back, while Davis still has his hands on her hips, and Davis continues to thrust his hips forward, causing his cock to go deep inside of Kari's vagina and Kari screams out erotically. Soon after, Davis and Kari engage in another passionate kiss, dueling with their tongues and tasting each others' mouths and saliva, and a `naughty idea' comes into Kari's mind. Kari's body glows with a pink aura from her Crest of Light for a second and she then transfers the energy to the wall of her vagina, causing it to send slight bits of energy to every nerve inside of Davis' large and hard member, causing him to give out one large groan of pleasure.
 
Davis yells out, in pure excitement, “OH, GOD. . . AH . . . AH . . .DON'T SELL YOURSELF SHORT, DARLING . . . AH, YES . . . AH . . . YOU KNOW HOW TO TURN . . . ANY BOY ON . . . AH . . . AH . . . OH, WOW. . . YOU ARE GREAT . . . YOU MAKE ME WHAT TO COME . . . AH, YES . . . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, HIKARI-CHAN . . . AH, YEAH . . . !!!” By this time, sweat was streaming down their bodies since they were making hot love in fast and vigorous fashion and their breathing was becoming more erratic.
 
Kari yells out, in pure erotic bliss, “YOU, TOO, DAISUKE. . . AH . . . MY BODY . . . MY BODY IS GETTING SO HOT . . . WHEW . . . AH . . . I'M LIKE IN A SUPER NOVA . . . OH, GOD, THAT FEELS SO WONDERFUL, DAVIS. . . PLEASE DON'T STOP. . . PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP . . . AH . . . !!!” Kari then digs her nails into Davis' skin, but thanks to the toughness of his skin, he isn't even scratched while Kari arches her head back again. Davis grunts in ecstasy from the tight feeling of Kari's pussy and vagina, Kari's vagina walls easily allow Davis' manhood to get in while clamps down in incredible pleasurable manner as if trying to prevent him to leave and add the energy that Kari is using to send pleasurable `feelings' to every never in Davis' manhood. After another hour, Kari lies back down on the bed with Davis hovering over her, Kari puts her hands on Davis' shoulder while he puts his hands on her hips, and Kari arches her legs up as well as wrap around his muscular lower chest as he continues to pound into her. Kari erotically calls out, “AH, DAVIS. . . YOU HAVE GOTTEN SO GOOD AT THIS . . . AH . . . I'M SO GLAD THAT WE ARE . . . WE ARE TOGETHER LIKE THIS . . . I'M SO GLAD . . . AH . . . THAT WE FOUND EACH OTHER AGAIN . . . OH, GOD, I'M SO HAPPY . . . AH, YES. . . I'M SO HAPPY. . . !!!”
 
Davis exclaims, in erotic excitement, “I'M HAPPY, TOO, KARI . . . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . . . AH . . . AH . . . WHEN YOU ARE HAPPY . . . SO AM I . . . AH, YEAH . . . I LOVE YOU, HIKARI-CHAN . . . !!!”
 
Kari replies, yelling in erotic manner, “I LOVE YOU, TOO, DAVIS . . . OH, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH . . . EVER SINCE WE MET . . . IN OUR TWO LIVES . . . AH . . . I LOVED YOU . . . AH . . . THESE ARE WONDERFUL MOMENTS. . . OH, GOD . . . I WISH THAT THEY COULD LAST FOREVER . . . !!!” After another hour, both of them were erotic bliss and to these two lovers, the world around them didn't exist for now and it only contained the two of them. They just wished that they still be like for a moment and wish that they could find a way to stop time, just to make this moment last and last.
 
However, by the end of the hour, Davis' and Kari's movements were getting frantic, their breathes as well, and they knew their climaxes were coming, causing Davis to yells out, “KARI, I CAN'T . . . I CAN'T HOLD IT IN MUCH LONGER . . . I'M GOING TO COME . . . OH, I'M GOING TO COME SOON . . . !!!”
 
Kari moans out, erotically, in reply, “YES, DAVIS . . . PLEASE COME . . . PLEASE COME DEEP INSIDE . . . I WANT TO FEEL YOU DEEP INSIDE ME. . . AH . . . OH, LORD . . . I'M SO CLOSE, TOO . . . I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE . . . I CAN'T . . . I CAN'T . . .!!!” After six more deep and hard thrusts, Kari, unable to take anymore, calls out, in pure ecstasy, “DAISUKE, I LOVE YOU!” Kari then experiences one huge orgasm and she release a large amount of her fluids all over Davis' manhood.
 
Feeling Kari's release, Davis is pushed over the edge and yells out, erotically, “KARI!!!” Davis then experience his own huge orgasm and fills Kari's womb again and again with his warm semen. After they were done, Kari releases her legs from Davis' waist and lies down on the bed with Davis hovering over her as well as huge flush of cherry red color in her cheeks as both of them frantically catch their breaths to fill their lungs with oxygen. When they were done, Davis releases his softened manhood from Kari's pussy and vagina, leans his head in and both lovers locked in a passionate kiss for several minutes and when it was over, Davis lies down on the bed to Kari's left side and she giggles as she lies down on his muscular chest while their sigils, Davis' golden crescent moon and Kari's silver Milky Way, glow on their foreheads.
 
Kari tells Davis, in a low tone, “Your sigil is showing.”
 
Davis smiles at his beloved and replies, in the same low tone, “Yours, too, my princess of the stars and planets.” Davis then wraps his head around Kari's slender and sexy waist while she puts hers on Davis' muscular chest.
 
Kari tells Davis, in a low and loving tone, “Good night, my prince. I love you.”
 
Davis replies, in the same low and loving tone, “Good night, my princess. I love you, too. Now and forever.” Kari nods her head in agreement and both of them go into a deep sleep for the night with warm and loving smiles on the lips.
 
(In a mysterious location in the Digital World; Pre-dawn hours in the morning *END OF X-RATED LEMON!*)
 
Inside of mysterious cavern, designed like Queen Beryl's old `headquarters' in the North Pole, we find none other than our evil queen of the Negaverse standing in front of large pyre with a huge flames coming from the pyre. Soon after, thirteen figures teleport in front of Queen Beryl and all of the figures wore black cloaks with mysterious markings on them that looked like Crest symbols.
 
One of the figures step up and Queen Beryl says, in a dark tone, “Welcome back, Woes, my warrior of darkness.”
 
The figure, known as Woes, replies, “Thank you, my queen. We are at your command.”
 
Queen Beryl holds up her right hand and says, “Stay where you are. We have to await a message from Lord Catharsis.”
 
Just then a dark voice booms from the fire on the pyre, “You don't have to wait long, my loyal queen!” When Queen Beryl and the thirteen figures look at the pyre, two blood red eyes were coming out of the flames.
 
Queen Beryl tells the figure in the flames, “Lord Catharsis.”
 
The figure, Catharsis, replies, in a dark male tone, “Queen Beryl, you and your Thirteen look positively evil, this fine morning.”
 
Queen Beryl smiles and tells Catharsis, “Thank you. You honor us with your words.”
 
Catharsis tells Queen Beryl, “Lady Beryl, I have come to inform you that they have returned.”
 
Queen Beryl's eyes become wide and she asks, “Do you mean?”
 
Catharsis replies, “Yes, the warriors have returned to this world. I think that your Thirteen should prepare a `welcome home party' for them, don't all of you agree?”
 
Woes replies, in a evil tone, “Yes, Master Catharsis. We shall do just that by taking out the very friends that they sought to protect here. The past three years were just a sample and now, they shall taste the true horror of the mighty Thirteen!”
 
Queen Beryl commands, “Now, go!”
 
The thirteen figures reply in unison, “Yes, Mistress!” All of the thirteen figures then teleport away using a form of teleportation used by the Amazon Trio expect the energy ports that they jump into were dark multi-colored pure energy rings.
 
Catharsis tells Queen Beryl, “Soon Queen Beryl, you will have revenge on who has defeated you and her siblings and I will have revenge of descendants of bitch that sealed me in that eternal and hellish purgatory.” Queen Beryl gives off a wide evil grin and nods her head in agreement with Catharsis.
 
(Inside of Tokyo University; Sometime after dawn)
 
Inside one of the dorm room in Tokyo University, we find our Digidestined of Courage, Taichi `Tai' Kamiya, Age 19, putting on his shirt, pants, socks, and sneakers while his Digimon partner, Agumon, hands Digidestined partner his tag contain his Crest of Courage, digivice, and jacket.
 
After Tai is done putting his tag around his neck, digivice to his belt, and his jacket over his shirt, Tai tells Agumon, in a plain tone, “Thanks a lot, Agumon.”
 
Agumon nods his head and tells Tai, “No problem, Tai.” Agumon then asks Tai, “It has been three years, hasn't it?”
 
Tai looks at the `promise ring' that Sora gave him before she went off on her journey with his sister and the others, nods his head, and replies, “Yeah, it has been.”
 
Agumon tells Tai, “Don't worry, Tai. Sora is coming back soon.”
 
Tai looks at the ring, it gives a slight ruby red glow, Tai gets a warm feeling in his heart, and he says, with a smile, “I know that you are right, Agumon. In fact, she might already be here.”
 
Agumon looks at the cloak and tells Tai, “Amara and Michelle might be with the others and they might be waiting for us.” Note: Amara and Michelle also go to Tokyo University for the two reasons. One, it is for their dreams of the future since Galaxia and two, it is so that the other older Digidestined will be protected since Osiris and Demeter, Davis' and Jun's guardian cat and dog, told them that they have connections to the pasts of Davis, Jun, Sora, Janet, and Kari during the Silver Millennium and were told by Sailor Black Hole that they must be protected for the sake of the future, since they will play in an important role in this coming `war'. Matt, Izzy, and Joe are also attending Tokyo University and Mimi is going to another college for her `adult education'. Yolei and Ken are in their final year of High School at Odaiba High School, Cody is in his freshman year of High School, TK is junior year in high school, and in Kanto, all four inner Senshi, Ami, Rei, Mina, and Lita, are in their junior years in Shirakaba High School and have very deep, loving, and successful relationships with the four generals, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Malachite, who took got IQ tests to allow them into college, they are on their junior years in college, and have great part-time jobs. (A/N: The four generals are going to be around Darien's age) In fact, many of the other girls in high school are jealous of the four girls to having such handsome, mature, intelligent, and all around nearly perfect boyfriends with a few of the girls trying to find ways to seduce them away from our four girls, but if they knew about their `past lives', they would know that the four generals won't be taken away from their four princesses even with the threat of death. By this time, the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined have gotten to know each other better and they know that they should since they have two Supreme Princes, one from the Moon Kingdom and one from the Earth kingdoms, several Supreme Princesses, one from each of Moon, Sun, and Galaxy Kingdoms, and three other princesses, one from the Aries star constellations, one from the Aquarius star constellation, and one from the planet of Saturn, all of whom have been reincarnated as Earthlings on Earth, and some Digimon partners of one princes and several or more of these princesses in common with each other. Soon enough, Tai and Agumon then leave their room and prepare to meet the others. Since this was Saturday, none of them had school, today, and they could have another of their `meetings'. However, what they didn't know is that a dark figure is watching outside of Tai's dorm room window from a nearby rooftop and that figure teleports away in the fashion of that the Thirteen used.
 
(Returning to Davis' and Kari's room in Kanto; In the middle of the morning)
 
We find Kari nuzzling her hair on Davis' chest as both of them are lying down on their bed, totally nude, under the blankets and sleeping peacefully when the communicator on Davis' D-Dimensional starts to go off, causing both of them to stir and open their eyes in a slow fashion until their eyes were half open.
 
Davis says, sleepily, “What does Jun want now?”
 
Kari tells Davis, also in a sleepy tone, “Don't answer it, Dai-chan.”
 
Davis tells Kari, “You know all about Jun. She was the Supreme Princess of the Sun Kingdom's Golden Alliance and plus, she has inherited the stubbornness of both families, you know. Taking `no' for an answer isn't in her dictionary.” Davis gets his D-Dimensional and says, “What's up, Jun?”
 
Jun's voice comes over Davis' D-Dimensional `speaker' with, “Davis! You and Kari should get yourselves out of bed. . . `love fest' or not because they have appeared.”
 
Davis' and Kari's eyes shoot open and Davis states, through his D-Dimensional, to Jun, “Are you sure?!”
 
Jun exclaims through the D-Dimensional, “I'm definitely sure about this, Davis! They are plotting to attack the other Sailor Scouts and Digidestined at Rei's shrine, here, in Kanto! I can just feel their energy starting to gather near the temple!” Davis and Kari concentrate their `senses' to the temple and feel tons of negative energy beginning to surround it from a good distance, too far for Rei's physic senses to sense them.
 
Davis calls out to Jun through his D-Dimensional, “Why didn't you call us earlier?! We meet you in the Digital World and get our Digimon partners!”
 
Jun's voice calls out through Davis' D-Dimensional, “Later, bro!” After Davis turns off his D-Dimensional `communicator', Kari and Davis then leap out of bed and start getting their clothes on.
 
Kari tells Davis, “Heroes' and heroines' works are never done, darling.”
 
Davis smiles and tells Kari, “Right, Hikari-chan.” However, inside of Davis' mind, he thinks, “Okay, Woes, this is it! You are going to get what's coming to you! You are not going to do what you did to Jun's and my Earth parents! There is no way you and Beryl with all of your `allies' including them are going to conquer Earth! Not on our watch! Now, prepare to pay for my Earth's mother and father's death! I will never allow you and your rotten Thirteen to ever do that again! Plus, I will never forget the suffering that you gave Kari, my beloved princess! You nearly destroyed her on the inside and you are never going to do that to anyone ever again! I swore as the Supreme Prince of the Moon Kingdom that I will never allow your evil to ever come back to haunt human and Digimon kind on Earth ever again!”
 
(In the late morning hours; In the front `courtyard' of Rei's shrine)
 
Now, we find all of the Digidestined, minus Kari, Davis, and Sora, and all of their Digimon, minus Veemon, Gatomon, and Biyomon, with Amara, Michelle, Trista, and all of the Inner Senshi with each Inner Sailor Scout with their beloved General gathered together in the front courtyard along with Luna, Atriums, Osiris, and Demeter.
 
Matt tells Tai, “Well, we are glad that you and Agumon can make it.”
 
Yolei then asks Tai, “Do you think that Sora and the others are back by now?”
 
Tai looks at the `promise ring' that Sora gave her and says, “For some reason, I've got the feeling that Sora is back here in our homeworld.”
 
Trista then says, “Well, based on what Sailor Black Hole told us, you are actually Sora's `soulmate' Tai Kamiya.”
 
TK asks Trista, curiously, “Trista, what do you mean by `soulmate'?”
 
Nephrite replies, “It is like the four of us and our beloved princesses. Our hearts and souls were bonded by love with the hearts and souls of the four inner senshi during the Silver Millennium. Your heart and soul was bonded with Sora when she was Princess Sora of the Aries star constellation and part of Princess Juniper's court when the two of you fell in love during that time.”
 
Lita asks Nephrite, “So, love, Tai was one of many knights that `escorted' you and Darien, as Prince Endymon, to the Moon Kingdom during your diplomatic mission to form an alliance with the Moon Kingdom and the Silver Alliance?”
 
Nephrite nods his head and tells Lita, “Yes, darling, there were many nobles that supported our Prince Endymon and his efforts for peace as well as peaceful alliance with the Moon and Sun Kingdom as well as the other kingdoms with the Golden and Silver Alliances. In an effort to show their efforts for peace, they sent their sons to us to go on the mission and learn from the Moon and Sun Kingdoms in their ways of the warriors as well as the ways of peace.”
 
Ami then asks Zoisite, “And Tai Kamiya is the reincarnation of one of these `knights', Zoi-chan?”
 
Zoisite tells his girlfriend, “Yes, Ami-chan, Sailor Aries fell in love with a knight that looked a lot her boyfriend does now. He does have the exact hair style which was a similar fashion to Supreme Prince Daisuke's hair style of choice.”
 
Ami then says, “Plus, we figured that the male members of the Digidestined are possibly reincarnations of many of the knights that came with our generals and Prince Endymon when they came on their diplomatic mission to the Moon Kingdom to meet with both the Moon and Sun Kingdoms.”
 
Izzy says, “Which brings up the theory that we were chosen to become Digidestined for a bigger reason. Ami, Zoisite, and I have been working on those theories very deeply and we think that it is very likely that we were chosen because we had `noble past lives' causing the Digital World to choose us over others because of that `noble heritage'.”
 
Mimi then asks, curiously, “So, do you think that Yolei and I could be reincarnations of the princesses of Jun's royal court like Sora and Janet are?”
 
Demeter then says, “Don't forget that there could be members of Princess Kari's royal court among you. Remember, Queen Hera also destroyed the Aurora Alliance, the Galaxy Kingdom's alliance of kingdoms, and Princess Kari's mother tapped into the power of her kingdom in order to send the members of her court to this Earth or other universes since our world is one of the worlds that's in the nexus or center of the dimensional plane as well as a few of Princess Kari's Sailor Senshi that were killed in the Sun Kingdom and King Apollo sent to Earth along with the Galaxy Kingdom's princess to be reincarnated. However, we are restraining ourselves from trying to find out until the `right time' when your heritage is revealed because forcing that `heritage' out might really cause you more harm than good.”
 
Amara then says, in her usual tone, “However, since the time that Davis, Serena, Jun, Darien, and the others would be gone had passed, we can expect our `newest enemy' to attack anytime soon.” But just then Rei, Amara, and the four generals sense huge evil forces had just arrived in the area.
 
Rei then exclaims, “Watch out! There are some powerful negative auras around!”
 
Just then a dark voice calls out, “No kidding!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Queen Beryl's cloaked lieutenants known as The Thirteen standing before them.
 
Matt exclaims, in a serious tone, “Who are you?!”
 
One of the Thirteen steps forward and declares, in a male voice, “Show us some respect, Friendship! We are Queen Beryl's newest and most powerful lieutenants and we are known as The Thirteen!”
 
Lita then exclaims, “Queen Beryl's newest lieutenants?! You must be the jerks that killed Davis' and Jun's parents, here, on Earth!”
 
Another of the Thirteen steps forward and states, in a dark female voice, “Well, looks like you are right, bro! One of the `muscles' isn't dumb after all! Right on the money! My brother and I were the ones that ended the Motomiyas' lives and took great pleasure in taking the Earth family of that rotten Moon Prince and his elder Sun Princess sister!”
 
Tai roars out, in anger, “You rotten soulless bastards and bitches!”
 
The Thirteen member that spoke first states, in a dark sarcastic tone, “Thank you, Courage! We love the comment! Oh, speaking of Love, she won't be seeing you when we take all of you, Digidestined, to meet our queen! Attendance not mandatory!”
 
Agumon steps forward and shouts out, “I don't think so! Digimon, attack!” All of the Digidestined's Digimon partners then rush forward to attack the new enemies, but male cloaked figure puts his hand forward and fires some energy orbs that trap the Digimon as well as make them unable to get out.
 
Patamon calls out, “What's going on?!”
 
The female Thirteen member exclaims, in a dark tone, “You are trapped in my brother's containment orbs and not even Mega Digimon could get out! Plus, you can't digivolve when in there! Don't worry, you will be joining your partners. . . AFTER WE ARE DONE EXPERIMENTING ON YOU!!” Just then male member of the Thirteen makes the orbs containing the Digimon come towards them.
 
All of the Digidestined exclaim in unison and in horror, “NO!!”
 
But then a male voice calls out, “Miracles' Silver Moon Twister!” Just huge silver colored twisters appear that `steal' the orbs away from the Thirteen, bring them back to the Digidestined, and all of the orbs `pop' causing the release of the Digimon.
 
The male member of the Thirteen exclaims, in shock and anger, “NO!! WHO DID THAT?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Who do you think genius?!” Everyone then looks to their amazement and/or shock as none other than Daisuke Motomiya floats down from the air and gently lands on the ground in-between the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and Generals.
 
Tai exclaims, happily, “Davis, you're back!”
 
Davis tells Tai, “Sorry that I'm late, Tai! I've had trouble on the Interdimensional Interstate! Believe me, traveling across the multi-verse isn't easy! Now, I'm sorry, but I've got some business to take care of with the Thirteen!”
 
The male member of the Thirteen tells Davis, in a dark tone, “Miracles, I was wondering when you would show your face around in your home universe!”
 
Davis replies, in angered tone of voice, “Some damned homecoming, Woes!”
 
Yolei then asks Davis, “Hey, do you know this guy, Davis?”
 
The male member, now, revealed as Woes, replies, in his dark tone, “Well, duh! I've tried to get rid of him on several occasion just like I took care of his family, but since he revealed my identity, time for my face and it will blow your minds!” Just then all of the Thirteen remove their cloaks and everyone, expect Davis, gasps in shock as The Thirteen are revealed to be exact copies of the Digidestined, including the Sun Princess and Digidestined of Destiny, Jun Motomiya!
 
The copy of Jun states, in a dark version of her voice, “That's right! We are exactly duplicates of you, but we are pure evil! The name is Tragedy, Digidestined and Sailor Scouts, while my brother, Woes, and the other Thirteen were made from copies from your Digital World data, I was made from some of Jun Motomiya's Earthling DNA that my queen stole from the hospital.”
 
Rei exclaims, “Why I am not surprised?!”
 
Woes, Davis' copy, states, “Since Queen Beryl knew the truth about the Generals begin Prince Endymon's guardians and loyal warriors in truth and the `soulmates' of the four inner Senshi, when she was revived, our queen knew that about Daisuke's and Jun's past lives and Daisuke's history with the Digidestined as well as all of the knowledge of the Digital World and the Digimon. Well, angered that Sailor Moon's rotten siblings from the Silver Millennium have been reincarnated and in the same family, no doubt! Well, to take care of both problems, she created us to destroy them and to become our queen's replacements for four Generals of Prince Endymon.”
 
Tragedy then states, with an evil grin, “Well, we were glad to end the existence of Davis' and Jun's pathetic parents in such a slow and painful manner, but unfortunately, they managed to escape and get `awakened' by their rotten guardian `pets'! However, at least, those two will be more of a challenge before we send them to join both sets of parents in the great beyond!”
 
Davis puts his right hand behind his back, gathers a yellow energy sphere in it, and roars out, with greater anger than before, “Why don't you try you overgrown fake?! There are no way that jackasses like you are going to win and you are going to pay for what you did to my family!”
 
Woes says, in a dark slip-song, “Well, since this is war, allow me to throw the first volley!” Woes then uses his super-speed to charge Davis, but then Davis slams his energy orb into Woes' face and blinding him for several seconds. When he's able to see, Davis lands one powerful right roundhouse kick to Woes' face and sending him flying into an alleyway and crashing through one large trash bin and several trash cans to come out the other side of the alleyway, crashing into a ground, and causing a small crater to form where his body hit. Woes roars out in anger, gets to his feet, stomps through the alleyway, and roars out when people are looking at him, “Get out of my way!” Woes then sends a wave of energy that knocks some innocent civilians off their feet and sends all of them running off, scared.
 
Davis then calls out, in a serious and nasty tone, “Hey, why don't you attack me, Woes, instead of innocent people or are you too weak that you have to hide behind others?!”
 
Woes yells at Davis, angrily, “Good idea!” Woes then goes to nearby semi-truck, grabs the truck by its side, and lifts it into the air.
 
Mina exclaims, in shock, “No way! He isn't going to throw that truck here!”
 
Davis states, in a serious tone, “He would!”
 
Woes yells out, in a dark tone, “Here, Miracles! Catch!” Woes throws the truck with his super-strength at Davis and the others, much to their shock.
 
Atriums states, in one very worried tone, “Whoa! We have to get out of here before we are squashed flat!”
 
Davis then says, “Actually, Atriums, I'm more worried about that truck owner having life-insurance.” When the others looks at Davis in surprise, Davis does three mid-air barrel rolls, gives the `flying' truck one powerful kick, and sends it back at Woes with Davis yelling out, “Right back at you, asshole!” Woes looks on in surprise as the truck slams into him and causing one powerful explosion that engulfs Woes in smoke, dust, and flames. Davis calls out, in a nasty tone, “How did that feel jackass?!” But then the flames from the explosion turn into a beam and heads towards Davis, however, our Digidestined of Miracles manages to back-flip into the air and out of way, while Kari's copy and Tragedy teleport away through the fashion that Cole from Charmed uses and Woes teleports in through one of the portals that the Amazon Trio uses.
 
When Davis lands on the ground, Woes yells out, “Nice try, Miracles! But you missed, however, THEY won't!” Just then Kari's evil copy and Tragedy appear in front of Davis and bash him in the face, sending him to the ground in front of the others!
 
Tragedy tells Kari's evil copy, “Great work, Darkness! Now, it is time to kill Miracles!”
 
However, when Darkness and Tragedy get close to Davis, a female voice yells out, “Not in this lifetime, you lowlife from hell!” Just then Darkness and Tragedy are kicked by Kari Kamiya, in her `new style', and Jun Motomiya, still covered her cloak.
 
While Kari helps her boyfriend to her feet, TK exclaims, amazed by her appearance, “Whoa! Is that Kari?!”
 
Mimi comments, “Talk about your fashion changes.”
 
When Darkness and Tragedy get to their feet, Tragedy tells Jun, “Well, Destiny, if it isn't our little Sun Princess, how has one of our newest bitchy princesses been?!” Jun then throws off her cloak and revealing what she looks like to all.
 
Our Digidestined of Destiny, as you already know, has her silvery-white and maroon colored hair in Queen Serenity's hairstyle, dark violet colored lips, silver skull earrings, she has also pitch black cloth neck-collar around her neck along with her two tags containing her Crest of Destiny and Crest of Silence, dark violet tube-top that covers the front of her voluptuous bust and only goes down one-quarter the way to her navel, her voluptuous tube-top is under a pitch black jacket with the Crest of Destiny and Crest of Silence along the golden crescent moon and flaming red and gold sigils, pitch black armbands on her upper arms, mysterious silver fingerless fighting gloves on her hands with the crescent moon sigil and her sun sigil together on the gloves, golden colored fingernails with the silver skull and crossbones painted on each fingernail, dark blue jean shorts that only go half-way down to her kneecaps and only up to the bottom of her navel, leaving major mid-drift, with a matching black belt that contains the golden specter Empress Savina from Dungeons and Dragons world that summons Gold Dragons, one holster containing a laser blaster from the SPD Power Rangers that they use in `civilian form', a pouch of Duel Monsters cards, and Rikku's Godhand from FFX, and black high-heeled shoes that goes up to her kneecaps. On Jun's left arm is silver and violet version of the D-Dimensional that Davis and Kari have on their left arms.
 
Tai then yells out, “Hey, why don't you call us by our names?!”
 
Tai's evil copy roars out at him, “Why don't you shut up, Courage?! You damn well don't tell us what to do!”
 
Just then another female voice yells out, “Get away from him, Fear!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they see nine more cloaked figures come out of the corner of Rei's temple along with nine Digimon, Veemon, Gatomon, two Renamon, Jun's partner and another, Guilmon, IceGatomon, Biyomon, and two new Digimon partners, one is a BlackGatomon and the other is grayish-black version of Renamon with dark blue gloves with the yin-yang sign reversed on the gloves.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Narrator's voice)
 
“ShadowRenamon is the viral version of Renamon, Rookie level, it is said that this Digimon has powerful clairvoyance and ESP powers allowing her to see her opponents' next attack before they make them as well as unable to move through the shadows to defend her friend and attack anyone who threatens her and her friends, and her Shadow Storm, Shadow Paw, and Shadow Diamonds will make sure that all opponents get her point, the wrong side of it for them anyway!”
 
Sora's evil copy comes says to the cloaked figures, “Well, Love, it has been a while and looks like you and your friends have finally come out of the wood works!”
 
The cloaked figure with the Crest of Love on it yells out, in a familiar female voice, “We're not going to stand around and let you hurt our friends, Hate!” All nine figures throw off their cloaks and to reveal, Serena, Darien, Sora, Janet, Hotaru, Takato, Rika, Takuya, and Zoe.
 
Serena, Age 17, has her classic hairstyle, but now, she has golden blond color mixed with dyed black streaks in her hair, her lips are pitch black color, ruby red heart jewel are over golden skull and crossbone as earring in her pierced ears, a spiked leather neck-collar with her tags containing her Crest of Life and Crest of Death, she has a sleeveless dark blue top with the word `Archangel' in ruby red colors, the tube top only goes one inch past her voluptuous breasts, which the tight dark blue top shows much of the lines and contours of her bust, she has dark blue fingerless fighting gloves, pitch black fingernails with golden crescent moons on each fingernail, dark blue skirt that only goes half-way of her upper legs and up to only cover her navel, still leaving major drift, with a brown belt across her slender and sexy waistline containing a pouch for the Star Clow Cards with the wand in keychain form attached to the pouch, another pouch for Duel Monsters cards, a holster containing a 9mm Pistol with a ZAT from Stargate SG-1 attached to the holster, and Rinoa's Shooting Star Blaster Edge from Final Fantasy VIII, partial see-through black stockings that cover Serena's sexy and seductive legs up to three-quarters of her upper legs and thus, under the skirt, and finally, military style and colored leather boots on her feet. On her left arm and wrist is a silver and dark blue version of the D-Dimensional digivice.
 
Sora, Age 19, has her orange-reddish in the hairstyle of our Moon Kingdom Fire Senshi, Rei, ruby red colored lips, ruby red roses earrings in her ears, her tag containing her Crest of Love is around her neck, she has a ruby red version of Yuna's top from her summoner's dress from Final Fantasy X, which barely manages to cover nearly all of her voluptuous cleavage, yellow bow wrapped around the waist area of the top and ocean-blue flower on the left front side of the bow, pure white fingerless fighting gloves and ruby red fingernails, connecting to Sora's new top is a pair of tight fitting blue leather jeans which allows the sexy and enticing lines and curves of her legs and buttocks to be seen very excellently, the jeans had a black belt across it that contained one pouch for Duel Monsters cards, another pouch for MegaMan NT Warrior battlechips, six Pokeballs in two rows with three Pokeballs for each row, and finally, Selphie Tilmitt's Strange Vision Nuncakus from Final Fantasy VIII, and orange-red sneakers on her feet with the symbols of the Crest of Love and astrological symbol of Aries in gold. On her left wrist is a ruby red version of the D-Dimensional digivice.
 
Janet, Age 19, has dyed her hair into one beautiful blue color with her hair in Yuna's hairstyle in Final Fantasy X including the braid on the right side of her hair, she doesn't wear her glasses anymore since she replaced them with crystal clear contacts, modest maroon colored lips, ice-blue star earrings in her pierced ears, her tag containing her Crest of Wisdom is around her neck, she has a modest ice-blue leather sleeveless top that covers all of her chest and waist, but it is so tight, it can barely contain her voluptuous bust, which looks like it can burst at any second, ruby red leather jacket over the top, ice-blue fingerless fighting gloves with astrological symbol of Aquarius in silver on the gloves, perfectly blue fingernails with the Crest of Wisdom in silver on each fingernail, she has a modest maroon skirt that covers to the tops of her kneecaps and connects with the top, leaving NO mid-drift at all, white stocking that go up to two inches from the upper end of her thigh and thus, under her skirt, but the white stockings tightly fit her sexy and very well-shaped and curved legs, and aqua-marine colored sneakers on her feet. On her left wrist is aqua-marine and white D-Dimensional digivice and across her waist is a belt that contains an `attachment' for a container of Materia from Final Fantasy VII world, a Jedi Lightsaber, and Kenshin Himura's Reserve Blade sword in its sheath from his homeworld.
 
Rika, Age 17, has her flaming red hair in her usual ninja pigtail, flaming skull and crossbone earrings on her ears, pitch black colored lips, spiked leather neck-collar containing the Crests of Independence, Stubbornness, and Dark Crest of Intimidation in their tag attached to the neck-collar, she has sleeveless version of her green and white shirt with the blue heart in the bust area, which is quite voluptuous like the other girls, but this version only goes several inches past her bust, flaming red fingerless fighting gloves with a silver crescent moon surrounded by flaming skull and crossbones in a circle with black painted fingernails, her dark blue jeans only up to the bottom of her navel, leaving major mid-drift, with a black belt that contains a sheath for the Hyakuheitou sword, one pouch containing more Materia from the world of Final Fantasy VII, and a `container' for James Bond's Cell-phone with the electric `stun-gun', fingerprint scanner, and remote controller for his car from his Tomorrow Never Dies adventure, and flaming red sneakers on her feet. On her left arm is her D-Dimensional, ruby red and dark blue colored.
 
Zoe, Age 17, has her blond hair in Mina's hairstyle, black star earrings in her pierced ears, dark golden colored lips, spiked leather neck-collar containing the Crests of Wind, Caring, and Dark Crest of Seduction in their tags attached to the bottom of the center portion of her neck-collar, she has a black sleeveless leather top that only goes half-way to her navel, barely holding back her voluptuous breasts, which the shape and lines can be seen under the top, dark violet jacket containing the words `Wind Mistress' in ruby red colors on the back of the jacket over the top, dark violet fingerless fighting gloves with her three crest symbols in silver colors with golden colored fingernails having ruby red colored skulls on each fingernail, dark violet jean shorts that only go half-way of her thighs and only up to cover her bellybutton, leaving plenty of mid-drift, across the jean shorts is a dark brown belt containing Tidus' Caladbolg Sword, one of the Astro Power Rangers laser blasters, a pouch for Duel Monsters cards, and small sheath for a Klingon dagger, pitch black silk stockings that go two inches past her kneecaps, and dark violet high-heel boots that go up three-quarters of the way of her lower legs. On her left arm is a dark violet and white D-Dimensional.
 
Hotaru, Age 16, has her black hair in her usual hairstyle, bright violet earrings in her pierced ears, bright violet colored lips, around her neck is three tags containing the Crests of Faith, Rebirth, and Dark Crest of Deception, she had a dark red belly-showing tank-top similar to Musa from Winx Club, bright violet jacket over the tank-top, dark violet fingerless fighting gloves that contain the symbol of Saturn and all three of the crest symbols on her neck in pure golden colors, dark blue jeans that contained a black belt that held a phaser from Star Trek: The Next Generation, container from even more Materia, a pouch of Duel Monsters cards, and Quistis Trepe's Save the Queen Chain Whip, a black thong could be seen peeking out of the top of her jean pants, and there are pure white sneakers on her feet. On her left arm is dark violet and silver D-Dimensional.
 
Takato, Age 17, has his brown hair in Tidus' hairstyle of Final Fantasy X, black and spiked leather neck-collar around his neck containing another Crest of Life and Dark Crest of Chaos in their two tags attached below the center portion of the neck-collar, flaming designed shirt, black leather jacket with a silver version of Slifer the Sky Dragon on the back of the jacket along red hazard sign below Slifer the Sky Dragon, dark blue fingerless fighting gloves with the Crests of Life and Chaos on them in ruby red, black jeans that contain a brown belt that holds Cloud's Ultima Weapon on the back area of the belt, a pouch for Duel Monsters cards, and holster from another Goa'uld ZAT, and emerald green sneakers. On his left arm is a dark gold and grey D-Dimensional.
 
Takuya, Age 17, has his black hair in Cloud's hairstyle of Final Fantasy VII, black and spiked leather neck-collar around his neck with tags containing the Crests of Judgement, Fire, and Dark Crest of Rage attached below the center area of the neck-collar, black male tank-top that allows his muscular chest to be seen ever under the top, dark red jacket with the symbol of Agunimon in dark silver colors, black fingerless fighting gloves on his hands, dark blue jeans with a black belt around the jeans that contains one pouch of ninja throwing daggers from the world of Naruto, one pouch of Duel Monsters cards, and a sheath containing Tetsusaiga, Inuyasha's sword, and flaming red sneakers. On his left arm is a flaming red and black D-Dimensional.
 
Darien, Age 21, has his black hair in his usual style of three years ago, pure white shirt that shows his muscular chest very nicely, leather black jacket over the shirt, white fingerless fighting gloves with roses on both gloves, pure ruby red wristbands, dark grey jeans that contain a phaser from Star Trek: The Next Generation, a mysterious looking D-Dimensional that's pure white, and one final pouch from some of Batman's, from Batman Begins, Mini-Mines, de-activated, and black shoes on his feet. Attached to his back is Auron's Masamune sword.
 
Malachite tells Darien, “My prince, you and the others are back, but who are these with you?!”
 
Darien tells Malachite, “Let's just say some very powerful and good friends!”
 
Darkness, Kari's evil counterpart, tells Kari, in a dark tone, “Well, Light, it is pretty good to see you, again.”
 
Tai yells at Darkness, “Her name is Kari!”
 
TK's evil counterpart roars out Tai, “Shut up, Courage! We don't give a fuck about your names! With you, Digidestined, the names that matter to us are your crest's names!”
 
Sora tells Tai, “Don't get Despair or Fear angry, Tai! These counterparts to all of us are ruthless and heartless!”
 
Woes tell our group of warriors, in a dark slip-song tone, “By the way, before we get things started, I've got some words to speak with Destiny's and Miracles' `royal sister'.”
 
Serena yells at Woes, angrily, “What do you want to say to me, you carbon copy?!”
 
Woes asks Serena, curiously, “Did you ever find out who those three masked men are that killed your family?”
 
Serena roars out, annoyed, “What do you know about that?” Woes then pulls out the same blue mask that person that killed her Earth father, Kenji Tsukino, was wearing, Serena gasps and exclaims, “That's the same mask that the person that killed my father wore!”
 
Davis roars Woes, angrily, “You! It was you all along! You killed Serena's father, didn't you?!”
 
Woes smiles with a wide evil grin and states, in an evil slip-song tone, “Ding Dong! That's right! Not only did I help kill your family, I destroyed your sisters as well and seeing Serena's poor Earth father getting fried by me and slowly writhing in agony. . . it was delicious.”
 
Lita yells at Woes, “You heartless, soulless, son of a bitch!” However, everyone looks as Serena's aura begins to glow fiercely and a look of pure anger and rage never seen before in her eyes and expression.
 
Darien tries to calm his beloved's rage by telling her, “Serena, please, they are trying to get you angry and enraged since it was Davis' evil clone that did the murder.”
 
However, it doesn't work at all, Serena roars out in pure anger, “YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! YOU TOOK MY FAMILY AND MY LIFE AWAY AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!!” Serena cups her hands in front of her and unleashes one powerful energy wave at all of The Thirteen, causing one powerful explosion that shatters all of the windows surrounding three miles from Rei's temple from the shockwave and the beam continues on into space while all of The Thirteen remaining one `land island' in the middle of large hole in the side of the temple grounds.
 
Mimi's evil clone says, in dark and nasty version of Mimi's voice, “Oh, looks like the non-fashionable moon princess has got a temper.”
 
Janet tells Mimi's evil clone, “Why don't you put a sock in it, Lies?”
 
Just then everyone sees several police officers come up and exclaims, “What's going on here?!”
 
Ken's evil counterpart points his right palm at the officers and yells out, annoyed, “Be gone, worms!” Ken's evil counterpart then fires a negative energy beam at the officers, but Darien uses a powerful wind spell to knock the attack off-course and it explodes harmlessly in mid-air, shaking the area with some violet force!
 
Darien yells to the police officers, “Run!” Not needing another word, all three officers ran for their lives and to call for backup.
 
Woes then states, “Well, now, that the gang is all here! Time for the show!” Woes then puts his hands together, a dark aura surrounds him, and two black summoning circles appear in front of him, as he chants out, “Dark forces of the Digital World, hear my call, bring forth the Digimon of pure darkness, and bring them into this plain and bring them to battle! Now, Digimon of Destruction, come forth. . . BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon!” Out of the two summoning circles, two huge black flames came out and out of those black flames, is one BlackWarGreymon and one BlackMetalGarurumon, a black and dark silver version of MetalGarurumon. Just then Woes pulls out a pitch black D-3 digivice and yells out, “Now, my Digimon of Darkness, DNA Digivolve!” Just then Woes' Dark D-3 digivice along with the two Digimon glow with dark violet light.
 
Dark DNA Digivolution
 
BlackWarGreymon. . .!” BlackWarGreymon calls out as his data goes into his helmet and turns into a black armored left arm with the shield on the shoulder.
 
BlackMetalGarurumon. . .!” BlackMetalGarurumon yells out as his data into his helmet and he turns into a black armored right arm.
 
Dark DNA Digivolve to. . .!” the two Dark Digimon's voices calls out as ghastly silver body with a black cape forms between the two arms with two blood red eyes in the head of the new Dark Digimon. “DarkOmnimon!”
 
End Dark Digivolution
 
Digimon Analyzer (Davis' voice)
 
“Great! DarkOmnimon is a Fallen Warrior Digimon, Mega level, Virus type, unlike the Omnimon that we know, this Dark version is pure evil incinerate and will destroy anyone that gets in his way, and finally, his Hellfire Sword and Obliteration Cannon will destroy anyone in his path!”
 
Woes then commands, “Now, DarkOmnimon, destroy Miracles, now!”
 
Davis puts his hands together, closes his eyes, his body starts glow a dark yellow and bright gold, and chants, “Forces of the Digital World, I call upon you, send me the warrior of Chaos to stop this great evil, and now, I call forth the mighty Chaos warrior Digimon. . . ChaosGallantmon!” Just then a dark gold summoning circle appears in front of Davis and out of the circle, ChaosGallantmon, a dark blue and silver version of Gallantmon, appears in front of the hero as DarkOmnimon prepares to attack.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Narrator's voice)
 
“ChaosGallantmon is a Chaos Knight Digimon of the Mega level, Virus type, this Digimon of Chaos is known to be one powerful destructive force that could destroy all good or obliterate all evil, and his Demon Disaster and Underworld Lightning Shield attack will make sure that any enemy won't take this Digimon down without major repercussions!”
 
DarkOmnimon yells out, “Hellfire Sword!” Out of his BlackWarGreymon arm, a long blood red blade comes out and he swings at ChaosGallantmon, but Chaos Knight Digimon blocks with his shield and leaps on his left arm, running up to ram his shield into DarkOmnimon's face, knocking the evil Digimon into the street, which by this time had emptied out from the battle.
 
Just then Veemon goes over to Wormmon and tells them, “You don't mind giving me a `boost', Wormmon?”
 
Wormmon nods his head and replies, “Okay, Veemon.” Veemon then glows with a golden glow and transfers energy into Wormmon, Davis then sends a beam of energy into the air, which turns into a huge ring, and the two Digimon turn into beams of blue and green light as they fly into the ring.
 
Veemon yells out, “Veemon Warp DNA Mode Change Digivolve to. . .!” Veemon then flies into the ring.
 
Wormmon calls out, “Wormmon Warp DNA Mode Change Digivolve to . . .!” Wormmon then follows Veemon into the ring as the two of them turn into their Champion forms of ExVeemon and Stingmon, their DNA Ultimate form of Paildramon, Paildramon's Mega form of Imperialdramon, and finally, Imperialdramon turns into his humanoid form with his cannon on his right wrist instead of his back. “Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!” the new Digimon say in a combo voice of ExVeemon's and Stingmon's voices.
 
Fear says, when he sees Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, “Oh crap! Imperialdramon!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode roars out, “That's right! Time to take out your overgrown fiend! Silver Giga Saint Flare!” Just then Imperialdramon Fighter Mode fires a silver sphere of flame energy at DarkOmnimon and he screams out in pain as the attack rips through him, greatly cracking his armored body.
 
Woes roars out in anger, “Dismissed!” Woes then makes a move with his right hand and DarkOmnimon vanishes into thin air as he is teleported away.
 
Just then Queen Beryl's voice booms, “What is the problem my warriors?!”
 
Luna exclaims, in shock, “That's Queen Beryl's voice!”
 
Tragedy calls out to Queen Beryl, “My queen, Destiny and her friends are getting us pissed off and stalling our efforts! Allow us a little more time!”
 
Queen Beryl's voice replies, “No, return my warriors! We have greater plans and other allies to assist us! Anyway, before you go, why don't you tell that rotten Sun Princess and her bratty brother who destroyed their Earth family while you killed their precious Earth mother?!”
 
Jun roars out, “What does she mean?!”
 
Queen Beryl's voice calls out, “What I mean Juniper is that I took personal responsibility in getting rid of your pathetic father! He defiantly refused to tell me where I am and you saw what I did him!”
 
Davis and Jun gasp in shock and Davis then roars out, in pure anger, “You overgrown space slut of a witch! Get down here! Face me!”
 
Queen Beryl's voice replies, “As much as I love to shut you up for good, I've got bigger plans with my lord and master! Now, my warriors, return to me!”
 
Yolei's evil counterpart states, in an evil tone, “See you later, losers! By the way, for your friends, the name is Enslavement!” All of The Thirteen then teleport away using the fashion that the Amazon Trio, through energy rings that appear in the air that they jump through.
 
After they had left, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode de-digivolves to Veemon and Wormmon and Davis `dismisses' ChaosGallantmon while Janet then says, “I think that it would be wise that we leave for the moment.”
 
Hotaru pushes some buttons on her D-Dimensional and opens some kind of gateway, saying, “I've got a special portal to the Digital World for all of us.”
 
Davis tells all of the non-Interdimensional Warriors, “We had better get going and don't worry, our new digivices will get to the Digital World. We are going to need to regroup and come up with new plans.” Not needing another word, everyone, Digidestined, their Digimon partners, the Sailor Scouts, and the four Generals, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Malachite, follow the twelve warriors into the Digital World through the special portal created by the D-Dimensional digivice of Hotaru's, which vanishes as soon as all of them are through the portal.
 
(In the Digital World; A short time later)
 
We find our Astral descendants, Odaiba Digidestined, their Digimon partners, the Sailor Scouts, and the four Generals going through the Digital World forest as they had for the past few minutes and all of them see a clearing coming up.
 
Mimi then asks Kari, “Kari, where are going?”
 
Kari tells Mimi, “Our forward base in the Digital World.”
 
TK asks, surprised, “Base? You have a base?”
 
Jun replies by saying in a plain tone, “You will see.” When all of heroes and heroines get through the forest and into a clearing, the non-Interdimensional Warriors are surprised to what they see in front of them. In front of them is a huge castle-like palace protected by a modern fortress with electronic gun turrets made of Chrome Digizoid, underground missile launching pads, small automatic/computerized laser gun areas, pillboxes with most modern machine guns, walls of the thickest stone, and intermixed barbed wire that makes it impossible to get into the castle without drawing deadly crossfire that can kill even Mega Digimon.
 
Matt exclaims, in shock, “Base?! Don't you mean total impenetrable fortress?!”
 
Zoisite nods his head and comments, in a calm tone, “Yes, this fortress seems to be totally unconquerable.”
 
Darien tells Zoisite, “That's what we were hoping for, Zoisite. All of our `operations' against Queen Beryl, The Thirteen, all of their allies, and the enemy of the Astrals will be centered in this fortress developed by Sailor Black Hole and a `old' ally to the Digidestined.”
 
Izzy asks, curiously, “Ally?”
 
Davis tells Izzy, “Did you forget Gennai or where do you think that my sis, Serena, got her Crest of Life and Dark Crest of Death?”
 
TK then asks Hotaru, “So, you and Serena are Digidestined, too, and Gennai knew about this?”
 
Hotaru nods her head and tells TK, “Yes, Gennai has been well informed and has been preparing for the past three years for this upcoming war.” When they reach the forward gate of the fortress, two Digidestined armed with American M-16 rifles greet them and open the gate.
 
After all of them go through the gate, Tai asks Davis, “You have an army, here, Davis?”
 
Davis tells Tai, “Yes, we do. By this time, Gennai has told us that there are millions of Digidestined all over the world and are still growing and inside of their fortress and around the surrounding area with fortresses and `settlements', a whole army of three hundred thousand Digidestined, three hundred thousand Digimon partners, and two hundred thousand Digimon allies are assembled.”
 
The Digidestined, the Generals, and Sailor Scouts are astounded by what Davis said and TK exclaims, “That's army of eight hundred thousand Digidestined and Digimon!”
 
Hotaru tells TK, “But there are more to come since we are expecting more reinforcements.”
 
Rei asks, in surprise, “Reinforcements?! Where are you going to get those and don't you have a big enough army?!”
 
Rika replies, in her usual tone, “Where you do think Sailor Mars?”
 
Rei asks Rika, “Who are you? How do you know about me?”
 
Serena tells Rei, “Well, you had better watch around her, Rei. Her name is Rika Nonaka, the reincarnation of the last princess of one of the kingdoms even older than the Moon, Sun, and Galaxy Kingdoms, the Astral Empire, a break off from the main Astral or Ancient `Nations' that survived the great war that destroyed the Ancients' own home universe.”
 
Trista then asks, curiously, “You mean that she is the Legendary Sailor Senshi of Divinity, Chaos, and Warfare, Sailor Crescent?”
 
Rika replies, in her usual tone while her forehead has a silver crescent moon sigil for a few seconds, “Obviously. And I'm more powerful than those dumb rumors think that I am.”
 
Kari tells the Digidestined and Sailor Scouts, in a plain tone, “Takato Matsuki and Rika Nonaka come from another universe and are known as Digimon Tamers, however, they are Digidestined in all, but name, and Takuya Kanbara and Izumi Orimoto, known by her friends as Zoe, come from another universe known as Digimon Frontier. However, I think that explanation will have to come later.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines went through the gate into the castle and arrive at a huge courtyard in front of one large palace in the center of the castle that's outside of the fortress along with what looks like a modern day school on the left and a beautiful white rose garden on the right of the palace.
 
Soon after, Gennai appears and says, “Ah, welcome everyone. I'm glad to that everyone has made it safely, but before all of you are `reunited' with the eight warriors of our home universe, Black Hole and I need to speak with them on future plans.”
 
Sora looks at Tai and tells him, “Sorry, Tai, I will see you later.”
 
Tai tells Sora, while holding her `promise ring', “I've waited three years for you, so, I can wait about hour or two longer.”
 
Sora kisses Tai on his right cheek and tells him, “Thanks, love. See you in a bit.” All twelve warriors along with the nine Digimon partners head off to follow Gennai inside of the large palace.
 
Meanwhile, Amara, Rei, and the four Generals looked intensely on the warriors and Mina notices this and asks Malachite, “Malachite, love, what's wrong?”
 
Malachite tells his girlfriend, “Your fellow Scouts, Amara and Rei, may sense this as my three fellow Generals can, but these other four warriors of those warriors have `darker auras' around them.”
 
Lita asks Nephrite, “Are you sure love?”
 
Nephrite nods his head and replies, “Yes, Lita, I'm not sure about the auras of Takato Matsuki, Rika Nonaka or Sailor Crescent, Takuya Kanbara, and Izumi Orimoto have `darker auras' shows that they have experienced a great tragedy or some kind of traumatic event like Prince Daisuke, Princess Juniper, and Princess Serenity with the murders of their Earth families by Queen Beryl and two of her Thirteen.”
 
Rei says, in a nasty tone, “No surprise that Queen Beryl has a sick sense of humor. Making Davis', Jun's, and Serena's Earth families murderer have the same face has our Supreme Prince.”
 
Jadeite nods his head and tells his beloved, “Yes, Rei, all of us know all too well that Queen Beryl is known for her ironies like when she used us to kill the four princesses that we loved the most during the fall of the Moon Kingdom.”
 
Zoisite tells his girlfriend, “All four of us have sensed similar auras with the four new warriors that we have met. Auras that show great loss and pains by others and one deep desire for. . . revenge, which is inside the souls of three children of Queen Serenity and King Apollo.”
 
Lita asks Nephrite, “Is there anything we can do?”
 
Nephrite brushes the cheek of his love with a soft and tender touch of his right hand and replies, “Unfortunately, we can only do little and hope that the love of our Prince Endymon will aid in Serenity, but it looks like that the aura of Princess Hikari has also `suffered'.”
 
Amara then says, in a plain tone, “Yeah, I've got one nasty feeling from her and her expression was very different than three years ago. One of anger, rage, and a darker tone to her. Those Thirteen did something to her to change her and it was quite traumatic to give her the `revenge' type of aura.”
 
Malachite then says, “However, until we get more information on our new allies and what happened between Princess Hikari and these Thirteen, we are mainly `in the dark' about what happened.”
 
Ami then says, in a saddened tone, “However, what we do know is the anger and rage of Jun, Davis, and Serena over their Earth families' death haven't faded by Serena's reaction of learning of her father's killer.”
 
Zoisite tells Ami, “Wounds so traumatically formed and so deep never heal so easily if it is three years or three hundred years, Ami. We can only hope that Prince Daisuke, Princess Juniper, and Princess Serenity can find peace.” However, out of all of them, Tai and Matt were deeply looking in the direction that our twelve warriors headed off with Gennai.
 
(Returning to unknown location in the Digital World; on the meanwhile)
 
We find all of our Thirteen teleporting in front of Queen Beryl and the flames over the pyre with Catharsis' eyes looking down upon them.
 
Woes knees in front of Queen Beryl and tells her, “My queen, I ask your forgiveness for not begin able to destroy them.”
 
Catharsis, features still unseen in the fire, tells Woes, “Don't ask for forgiveness Woes. I had told Queen Beryl to return you to your base. If you were allowed to stay longer, I knew that you would have better chance to kill them using your full power.”
 
Darkness asks Catharsis, “My lord, why did you call us back?”
 
Queen Beryl tells her Thirteen, “We are going to try to lure them into battle in the city with threat of innocents in danger and asses them. Remember, they are twelve and you are thirteen which leaves a very small advantage in numbers. So, we have to know the full extent of their well-trained powers from their ancient Astral heritages.”
 
Tragedy tells Queen Beryl, “That's very wise, my queen.”
 
Queen Beryl tells her warriors, “Don't worry, my mighty Thirteen, all who oppose will learn the true terrors of the Thirteen.”
 
Darkness with a wide evil grin and says, “Like Light had experienced during our battles across worlds. If it wasn't for her fucking boyfriend, Miracles, her heart, mind, and soul would be lost and she would have been a lifeless shell. Instead she is more of a pain of ass than ever.”
 
Woes nods his head in agreement and states, in a real annoyed tone, “Especially when the two of them gave us those scars during that great battle and they will pay for what they did to us. All people will know the pain and agony that we suffered by their hands multiplied ten million fold.”
 
(Back to the Digidestined `fortress'; Early afternoon hours)
 
Inside of the courtyard in the `castle', we find Sora and Tai walking near the wall of the palace inside of the castle and having one big discussion.
 
Tai tells Sora, “I really like the new `look', Sora.”
 
Sora gives off a slight blush and asks Tai, curiously, “Do you really like it?”
 
Tai nods his head and tells Sora, “Yes, I do.” However, Sora `feels' a lot of uneasiness from Tai and takes a deep breath.
 
Sora then asks, in a nice tone, “Tai, I've got empathic powers, now, the ability to read other people's feelings and I can tell that you are feeling uneasy and worried. You need to know about Kari and feel uneasy about asking me, aren't you?”
 
Tai tells Sora, curiously, “I'm that easy to read, huh, Sora?”
 
Sora replies, in a plain tone, “Well, it helps with special powers and abilities.” Sora then takes a deep breath and tells Tai, in a plain tone, “Tai, I'm going to be honest with you. There is one time that the Thirteen had Kari and they did something so traumatic to her that Kari was nearly emotionally and physically destroyed. It was because of bond of love that Davis and Kari shared from the Silver Millennium to then was the only reason that Kari managed to `survive' her experienced, but she was forever changed. However, don't worry, they didn't have her raped, but she did experience one event that nearly destroyed Kari in the inside. Which why Kari is a lot darker and she definitely hasn't forgiven them, including Darkness, most of all.”
 
Tai tells Sora, in a growl of anger, “Neither will I!”
 
Sora tells Tai, “Tai, you can't hate them because it will only make them stronger. Tai, these `doppelgangers' weren't only created from our data or genes, they were created from the very darkness of our souls and the powers of the crests that are the opposites of our own. Serena doesn't have one because her Dark Crest is actually her Crest of Life's counter-crest, the Dark Crest of Death, and Hotaru is the Sailor Scout of Rebirth, Darkness, and Death as well as known as the Sailor Scout of Destruction is deeper link to the `darker energies' so the evil forces couldn't make a copy of her. Finally, Janet is basically a newcomer to the Digidestined and Sailor Scouts, so, you can see where this is going. Anyway, Tai, the point is that these Thirteen were created from the darkness of our souls and the powers of the opposites to our crests and the more that we hate, loathe, and desire revenge against them. . .”
 
Tai nods his head in understand and finishes with, “. . . The more powerful we will make them. However, the problem is Kari, Davis, Jun, and Serena, they did such emotional and traumatic things to them and I can't blame them for these types of angered and enraged emotions, but this might be helping them out.” Tai then asks Sora, “However, what these other four warriors that come from the other two universes?”
 
Sora sighs and tells Tai, “Takato's parents were killed by murdered who torched his family home and business and Rika's mother was a model that was killed by assassin's bullet. In the Frontier world, Takuya's family was murdered while meeting with his teammates and Zoe's family was killed in Italy by some kind of drive by shooting.”
 
Tai then asks Sora, “Caused by similar enemy that figured out their past lives?”
 
Sora nods her head and states, “We've linked them to same `great foe', but we are not sure of the `specific murderers'.”
 
Tai asks Sora, “What about this `first enemy' that we are facing?”
 
Sora tells Tai, “His name is Catharsis, he is a powerful and wise war general, expert in all forms of warfare, combat, and everything in-between, fair and dirty, but Catharsis mainly likes the `dirty warfare'. When he and the rest of his kind was released, he learned all forms of combat and war with everything needed in-between, including dueling, close range combat, and fighting techniques, and he learned them very quickly as well as being very proficient in his specialty. Catharsis is very powerful, he's an expert in combat, and he is sly and craft, which means he is very deadly. We are fighting a war, Tai, and our first `pain in the ass' had to be a war general that has nasty `aggressions' against the Moon and Sun Kingdom royal lines and their allies since the Astrals that started the Moon and Sun Kingdoms helped seal Catharsis away personally.”
 
Tai says, in annoyed tone, “Which means that Catharsis will love to kill Davis, Jun, and Serena most of all, but he would love to kill all of us with them.” Sora nods her head in agreement with her boyfriend. Tai takes a deep breath, sighs, and tells Sora, in a plain tone, “Let's try not to talk about that psychopath along with that Queen Beryl bitch.”
 
Sora tells Tai, “You wouldn't say that if you remember what happened to you and me in the Sun Kingdom. Malachite told me that you had figured out that you and I were `lovers' during the Silver Millennium.”
 
Tai gives a nervous smile and says, “Yeah, I learned that I'm the reincarnation of your knight during your days in Jun's royal court as Sailor Aries.”
 
Sora then says, in a bit of seductive tone, “Well, I'm not surprised about that. You were always my knight now.”
 
Tai asks Sora, “Guess your feelings for me are why you broke off with Matt.”
 
Sora tells Tai, “Yes, I had such deep feelings for you and Matt and I felt that us being together wasn't right, so, that's why we broke up. I realized that we might have argued a lot, but we cared about each other a lot and I really wanted to be by your side and only yours.” Sora and Tai then look at each other with deep stares, they move their lips closer to each other, close their eyes, and then they engage in a passionate kiss, embracing each other, and giving each other deep and passionate kisses for several minutes. When they released from their kiss, Sora tells Tai, lovingly, “Tai, I missed you so much. I never stopped thinking about you.”
 
Tai tells Sora, in a loving tone, “Same here. I've kept your ring with me every day and I knew that you would come home.”
 
Sora tells Tai, in a loving tone, “Oh, Taichi. . .” Tai and Sora then engaged in another passionate kiss for another two minutes and after giving each other a deep kiss, they release, Sora sighs, and Sora tells Tai, in a worried tone, “However, I can't help, but feel worried about Jun. Davis and Kari have each other and Serena has Darien, but Jun, she doesn't have anyone, but friends and family, however, they can only do so much for her.”
 
Tai nods his head and tells Sora, “I see what you are saying, Sora. Did Jun have her own `soulmate' during the Silver Millennium?”
 
Sora nods her head and replies, “Yes, a prince from another kingdom supported Prince Endymon and followed him, the Generals, and their `accompanying' knights to the Moon and Sun Kingdoms. However, this palace lost his father to the wars on Earth at the time, his mother and younger brother were already separated from their father and this prince in a divorce, and the two of them went missing, forcing the prince to run the kingdom. This prince never had any friends like Prince Endymon had his Generals and was a real loner. However, Jun and the prince didn't get along well at first, but both of them were stubborn and proud warriors, neither of them backing down, causing both of them to get respect for each other and that respect. . .”
 
Tai nods his head in understand with his girlfriend and finishes for Sora by saying, “. . . Turned into love. Do you know what happened to the prince?”
 
Sora tells Tai, “He died during the fall of the Sun Kingdom and was reincarnated with Davis, Jun, Janet, and me, here, at this time and on Earth. We know that he is one of the Digidestined, but we don't specifically know where in the world that prince is reincarnated in. However, I feel that for Jun's sake that we have to find him because Jun and I are friends, now, and the two of us were back then in Silver Millennium. Personally, Jun helped get through the start of my duties as one of her `guardians' and royal court members because of our friendship.”
 
Tai smiles and tells Sora, “I understand Sora. Don't worry, we will find that prince and help her.”
 
Sora tells Tai, with a loving tone, “Thanks, Tai-chan. You are the greatest.”
 
Tai responds with, “No problem. Now, maybe you and I should talk about relationship in the past, my memory seems to have failed me.” Sora smiles and giggles at that remark and the two of them continue to walk and discuss. But when they reached the left end of the castle and rounded the corner, they saw Davis resting on a tree with Kari resting her head on Davis' chest, nuzzling her hair on his chin, and Davis has arm lovingly wrapped around her sexy and slender bare mid-drift. Tai tells Sora, “Let me guess: Kari has become a lot more autonomous ever since that `incident', Sora?”
 
Sora nods her head and says, “After what happened, Kari became a lot more tougher, stronger, and a lot more assertive and independent, taking Rika as her model since she is a girl that's classified as `hard-core', which she is. She never wanted anyone to suffer what great trauma she went through or what happened to the warriors among us that lost their families ever again and who can blame her with her emotional and physiological innocent practically gone, which Kari, in my opinion, to think that it was time to `grow up and toughen up'. But then again, with this kind of enemy, you are going to have to be tough and strong.”
 
Tai asks Sora, “That's bad, Sora?”
 
Just then Davis' voice calls out, “No, it's even worse, Tai.” Sora and Tai then look to see Kari and Davis slowly open their eyes and look directly at them.
 
Kari tells Tai, “Sorry, we have a lot better hearing and didn't mean to pry, but Daisuke is right. This enemy is ruthless, heartless, and relentless and will do anything to win. We are not just fighting a battle for two worlds, Tai. We're fighting a war to save all of the worlds in the multi-verse and this is going to be one hell of war. Believe me, we saw just the samples of what's to come.”
 
Just then Jun's voice calls out, “Well, they've just sent us another `sample' everyone!” Just then everyone looks to see Jun float down to the ground in front of our two couples and says, “Gennai just report that there is attack on Odaiba with evil creatures from all over the multi-verse are in the shopping district of Odaiba and chasing havoc!”
 
Davis and Kari get to their feet immediately and Davis asks, “Is anyone leading the attack?”
 
Jun replies, in a plain tone, “One one-winged angel and one nasty Maester that tried to kill everyone in his homeworld with the sick belief that all pain will end if he murders everyone.”
 
Sora groans out in annoyance and states, “Those psychopaths, again?”
 
Tai says to his girlfriend, “I will take it that all of you have met.”
 
Kari tells Tai, in annoyed tone not seen in her, “No kidding, Tai. Let's stop that bastard.”
 
Davis tells Kari, “Right behind you, love.” Tai, Sora, Jun, Davis, and Kari then rush off to find and join with the others.
 
(Within the Odaiba Shopping District; Sometime later)
 
By this time in the Odaiba Shopping District, the whole area was into total chaos with squads of Queen Beryl's youma, along with Spiran Fiends and Krybots, ranging from the `regular' Krybots to the Orange Head Krybots, were terrorizing the city and the innocent citizens. Soon enough, a mother and her child daughter, only seven years old, were trying to run away when the mother trips and falls and when the child tried to help her mother, they see a Krybot heading towards them and the little girl screams out in terror.
 
But then Zoe's voice calls out, “Back off, metal head!” Just then Zoe flies in, kicks the Krybot in the head, knocks Krybot's head off, and the rest falls to the ground, de-activated.
 
Zoe goes to the mother and child and asks, “Are you okay?”
 
The mother nods her head and tells Zoe, “Thank you, whoever you are.”
 
Zoe tells the mother, “You had better go.” The mother nods her head, puts her child into her arms, and she runs away as she can run. On the meanwhile, the rest of the heroes and heroines arrive and go to Zoe's side, especially her boyfriend, Takuya Kanbara.
 
Takuya tells Zoe, “Great work, Zoe.”
 
Super Sailor Jupiter asks when she sees the enemy before, “Whoa! I recognize the youma, but what's with the robots and other weirdo monsters?!”
 
Serena tells Sailor Jupiter, “The robots are called Krybots and they come in three annoying variations and the other `monsters' are a long story, but we don't have the time!”
 
ExVeemon tells Davis, “We will take care of saving the civilians Davis! The rest of you try to find the two leaders for this chaos!”
 
Davis holds up his D-Dimensional digivice, it starts to glow along with his crests, and he states, “Go get them, partner!”
 
Digivolution
 
“ExVeemon Digivolve to. . . Cyberdramon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
Patamon states, surprised, “Whoa! ExVeemon has his own Ultimate form now?!”
 
Digimon Analyzer (Cyberdramon's voice)
 
“That's right! Now, I'm Cyberdramon, an Ultimate Digimon with legendary powers that can rival a Mega Digimon, Vaccine type, and my Desolation Claw and Cyber Nail will destroy any foe that tries to hurt my allies and friends!”
 
Gomamon exclaims, “Let's help out!”
 
Angewomon tells Gomamon, “No, Gomamon. You have to protect your partners!”
 
Jun's (Renamon) tells the non-warrior Digimon partners, “Allow us to take care of the innocent people! You must protect your partners while ours take the battle to the leaders known as Seymour and Sephiroth!”
 
Jun tells (Renamon), “Good luck!” All nine Digimon nod their heads while they head off to battle the Fiends, Youma, and Krybots to find innocent people left in the crossfire while our warriors draw their close range weapons, swords or otherwise.
 
Takato then says, “A hero's work is never done.”
 
Davis then tells Takato, “No kidding, Takato. Now, let's get down to the business.”
 
Rika tells Davis, “I was wondering when you are going to say that. Time to walk all over them.” Takato smiles at his girlfriend and all of heroes and heroines then run towards the army of evil villains with the Digimon and Digidestined staying back in support with the Sailor Scouts, the Four Generals, and our Astral descendants coming up first.
 
Super Sailor Uranus calls out, “Uranus World Shaking!” Sailor Uranus then launches an orange sphere of energy in the shape of a planet at the army, destroy several dozen Fiends along with vaporizing 20 Krybots.
 
Super Sailor Venus yells out, “Venus Love Chain Encircle!” Sailor Venus then uses an energy chain shaped like a heart chain to cut through several dozen more Fiends and cutting 10 more Krybots in two. But then several Orange Head Krybots launch lightning energy attacks at Sailor Venus, but Kari teleports in and creates a force-field with her right hand and negates the attack.
 
Kari then yells out, “Shadow Orb!” Kari then launches an orb of shadow energy at the three Orange Head Krybots, they were absorbed into the orb, and the orb implodes taking the Orange Head Krybots. Kari tells Sailor Venus, “Stay on your toes, Venus!” Just then two Flying Eye Fiends came in and Kari fires two ki blasts, destroying both of them.
 
On the meanwhile, Guilmon and Renamon found two kids in danger by several Coyote Fiends and Renamon shouts out, “Diamond Twister!” Renamon creates a wind full of diamond shards that engulf the Coyote Fiends and pummels the three Fiends until they were turned into pyreflies.
 
Guilmon comes up to the kids and tells them, in a real friendly tone, “Don't worry, I'm a good Digimon.” Guilmon then gives off his old child-like giggle and the kids smile back as Guilmon escorts them away from the battle. On the meanwhile, we find a whole family under attack by dozens of Youma, but then Cyberdramon lands in front of the Youma and starts to slash them with his claws.
 
Cyberdramon calls out, “Angewomon! Get them out of here!”
 
Angewomon lands in front of the family and yells out, “Shield of Light!” Angewomon creates an orb of light that compasses her and the family and the orb lifts all of them up and away from the battle.
 
With all of them gone, Cyberdramon jumps back and exclaims, “Miracles Tetra Force!” Cyberdramon gathers energy from all four elements, fire, wind, water, and earth, and launching that a huge sphere at the Youma, destroy several dozen of them and sent the rest running for their lives, if they had any.
 
Back to our warriors, we find Takato facing down hundreds of Fiends and Krybots, Takato takes out Tetsusaiga and yells out, “Wind Scar!” Takato then slams the Tetsusaiga into the ground, creating a huge whirlwind that sends all of these Fiends and Krybots into the air and destroys four hundred Fiends and six hundred Krybots.
 
Rika tells Takato, “Not bad, goggles. But watch this.” Rika puts a small bock shaped piece of steel into her right fist and her fist transforms into pure steel, in which Rika uses to punch through several Orange Head Krybots and cutting them in half. By this time, the other Digidestined's Digimon partners had digivolved to their highest forms, Ultimate or Mega, and started to `play' their `parts' in the battle.
 
Zudomon shouts out, “Vulcan's Hammer!” Zudomon then slams his hammer on six Krybots, crushing them flat and I mean FLAT!
 
Garudamon roars out, “Phoenix Twister!” Garudamon creates a flaming energy phoenix from her whole body that turns into a twister that destroys hundred of Krybots and Fiends all at once.
 
On the ground, Davis yells out, “Aurora Slash!” The blade of Davis' sword is engulfed by rainbow colored energy and he uses that energy to slice through dozens of Spiran Fiends, Youma, and Krybots of all types.
 
But then a dark male voice calls out, “Withdraw!” Just then all of the remaining Youma, Fiend, and Krybot army, which was cut in half by our allied heroes and heroines, teleports away through various means. Soon after, none other than Seymour and Sephiroth appeared in front of our heroes and heroines.
 
Sailor Neptune asks Darien, “Are these the two?”
 
Serena answers for her beloved by stating, in a plain tone and un-Serena like tone, “Yeah, there names are Seymour Guado and Sephiroth. Seymour tried to find a way to kill all people on his homeworld of Spira for the psychopath reason that all suffering would end his homeworld if everyone just died and Sephiroth is one of the few members of nearly long extinct `race' of people and basically tried to restart his race by doing a lot of hellish badass deeds.”
 
Davis then calls out to the two villains in a strong tone, “And there is no way that we are going to allow you to do anything in our world, Seymour!”
 
Seymour tells Davis, in his usual tone, “Ah, Lord Motomiya, how I've missed you wit, but I see that your world is a lot like mine and it might go down the same path as long as it continues that way. However, if all life ended, all suffering would end here, too, and this is a fine world to create a new Sin.”
 
Yolei asks, curiously and fearfully, “Sin?”
 
Kari tells Yolei, in a serious tone, “You don't want to know.”
 
Takato tells Seymour, in a strong tone, “There is no way that we are going to allow you do that!”
 
Seymour tells Takato, “There is no way that you and your fellow warrior can stop us, Lord Matsuki.” Just then Seymour beings to glow and he transforms into his Seymour Natus form, declaring, “All of your hopes and dreams end here!”
 
Rika yells at Seymour Natus, in a strong tone, “Not in this life-time, bastard!”
 
Seymour Natus tells Rika, “Lady Nonaka, I'm no longer of the unsent, but I'm more than mortal. . . as you will experience for yourselves!” Seymour Natus then `commands' Mortibody to fire a Total Annihilation attack at our heroes and heroines, which is does with impunity.
 
Takuya shouts out, “Kamehameha!” Takuya then fires an aqua-blue energy beam from his cupped hands that counters Mortibody's attack on them and causing a strong explosion that shatters all of the window in a several mile radius from the shockwave, cracking all windows four miles from the edge of the shattered window radius, and all of the windows six miles from the edge of the cracked window radius have at least one crack from the shockwave of the explosion caused by the two attacks. It creates a wall of white smoke, hiding our heroes from the villains, and vice-versa. But then Jun leaps out of the smoke, push a few buttons on her D-Dimensional, and her left arms has a blade of violet energy surround her hand and arm, which she uses to slice and destroy Seymour Natus' Mortibody with one strike.
 
Sephiroth draws his sword and tells Jun, “Allow me to join this battle.”
 
Zoe calls out, “I don't think so!” Zoe then leaps out and gives Sephiroth one powerful kick in the chest and sending him flying into one huge truck abandoned on the road when the Fiends, Krybots, and Youma attacked, causing it to explode when Sephiroth hit the truck since it was full of fireworks, but Sephiroth with only minor burns and cuts comes out of the flames.
 
On the meanwhile, before the smoke clears, Davis, Serena, Takato, Darien, and Kari leap out of the smoke and towards Seymour Natus with Davis yells out, “Flare!” Just then one powerful black magic attack hits Seymour Natus, badly damaging them.
 
Serena yells out, “Ultima Fury!” Serena then launches two dozen Ultima black magic attacks at Seymour Natus, increasing his damage and injuries him even more, with Takato giving one powerful slash with Tetsusaiga causing him even more damage and Darien does the same with Masamune with one powerful Armor Break and lowering Seymour Natus' ability to take damage from physical and non-magical attacks.
 
Kari then yells out, “Tetra Shock!” Kari then launches an orb of elemental energy that causing Seymour Natus to scream out in extreme pain when the elemental energy `shocks' him and he loses so much energy that he returns to his `regular state' from Seymour Natus. But before the four warriors could land a final blow, Sephiroth slashes the ground in-between Seymour and his opponents, causing our four warriors to be thrown back for a second and allowing Seymour and Sephiroth to regroup.
 
Sephiroth tells Davis, Kari, Serena, and Takato, “Well done, warriors, but remember, this is only the beginning.” Seymour and Sephiroth then teleport away in the fashion that Cole uses in the Charmed television series.
 
Serena says, in a strong tone, “We'll be waiting for you.” All of the others then join the four warriors with Darien going to Serena's side, Rika going to Takato's side, and Kari and Davis staying side by side. When they looked at the district, the battle and attack only lasted for a short time, but there was great damage to everywhere, buildings with shattered windows, destroyed cars, streetlights, columns of water going to the air from destroyed, and much to their horror, there were several dead policemen, killed by Seymour and Sephiroth during the first few minutes.
 
Sailor Mercury says, in horror, “This is awful.”
 
Sailor Uranus states, “And it will get worse if we let them succeed.”
 
Jadeite then says, in a plain tone, “Unfortunately, I'm forced to agree with Uranus.”
 
Tai says, in a strong tone, “They won't succeed!”
 
Rika states, in her usual tone, “To hell if they even try to succeed!”
 
Davis tells everyone, “Come on, we had better try to help any injured or trapped!”
 
Matt nods his head and says, “Good idea.” All of our heroes and heroines then head off into the damaged city to help any innocent civilians that need aid by our heroes and heroines while the non-warriors knew that our twelve warriors were right to say that this is only the beginning of what's to come. . .
 
Next time in Episode 2: Multi-Dimensional Combat and Surprises: In the aftermath of what's happened in the last battles, our heroes and heroines regroup in the Digital World to discuss their future battle plans against Queen Beryl, The Thirteen, Catharsis, and all of their evil allies, but the evil villains made that choice a lot easier when they decide to try to revive Sin in the world of Spira which forces our warriors and heroes to journey to Spira where they meet with Yuna and the Gullwings one year after the battle with Vegnagun where Yuna and Tidus are engaged to married. After Yuna, Tidus, and Rikku give a brief `story' about our warriors' `aid', Yuna, Tidus, and the Gullwings the aid our heroes and heroines to find Seymour and the Thirteen to revive the Final Aeon, which they stop, but during the battle, two more Sailor Scouts were revealed! One of them is Mimi as the Sun Kingdom Sailor Scout known as Sailor Scorpio, the Mistress Scout of Earth and Plantlife and the other is Yuna as one of the famous `Summoner Scouts', legendary and powerful Sailor Soldiers with the ability to summon great powers and `creatures' from the shadows and Celestial Planes, known Sailor Apollo. After that battle, Queen Beryl and the Thirteen go into the Tamers' world to try to destroy Takato's and Rika's friends within the Digimon Tamers, but our heroes and heroines come in to save the day and Serena and Rika show Queen Beryl some Sailor Power as Sailor Eternal Knight Moon and Sailor Eternal Knight Crescent. However, can these two princesses and Astral descendants stop the evil queen of the Negaverse and her newest lieutenants from ravaging the Tamers' world, Real and Digital?! Find out next time on Sailor Digimon Moon DS! See you next time!
 
It has been two weeks since I've updated from the prologue, but I'm back! First, I want to give credit to LadyApollo and this author's story, Sailor Moon Sex Wars, for the use of the idea of Sailor Apollo, which I used to create my own version in my Fifth Mega Crossover story. Next, every character that isn't going to be Astral/Interdimensional Warrior is going to get some of their own unique special powers or if they already have them, more `enhanced' powers and abilities, and I'm going to expand the `base' of who is going to a descendant or reincarnation of the Astrals/Ancients. Finally, my reasoning for the counter-crest means for my Thirteen is that Woes is another `counter' for Miracles and I like using that and whenever Destiny is used in a positive aspect, Tragedy is usually the negative aspect or the opposite of `positive Destiny', so, that's why I made Jun's evil counter-part known as Tragedy. Now, I hope that I cleared up any confusion, so, please read and review my story. I will read your reviews and catch you later, Crossover Fans!