Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars ❯ Demons and Kingdoms ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I knew that this took sometime, around to over one month, to get out, but starting my `new school life' at Penn State University is taking a good amount of time to get use to. Anyway, here is the next chapter and don't worry, there will be some `passionate moments' between the other main couples in the story, soon enough, along with other couples that aren't `formed', yet, starting to bloom. Now, I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, possible gore and death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including drugs and alcohol use by minors and non-minors, and X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars
 
Recap: After the last fight, Jun and Sora reveal Sora's past life as a member of Jun's royal court during the Silver Millennium to Tai and soon after, Tai proposes marriage to Sora, which she happily accepts, with the two of them having a real `hot night' to themselves. The next day, Queen Beryl, Catharsis, and her Thirteen gain a new plan to create a new Sin in Spira and the Thirteen head off to Spira to aid Seymour in the creation of this new Sin. However, thanks to some `spying' by Sailor Black Hole, our heroes and heroines gain a `lead' on the villains' plans and all of them head off to Spira to stop them. When they arrive in Spira, our Interdimensional Warrior reunite with their `old' friends of Wakka and Lulu, which the couple has had their baby just a year ago, and Wakka and Lulu tell our non-Interdimensional Warriors of the group the `history' that our warriors made in Spira. However, they had to stop a massive Fiend attack from `swallowing' the village and the Sailor Scouts had their first lesson in `Fiend busting'. In the aftermath, our heroes and heroines board the Celsius to aid Yuna, Tidus, Rikku, and Paine in Luca, where they are holding a concert for the third anniversary of Sin's final defeat. However, Seymour appears and attacks the concert, but our heroes and heroines come in to save the day. However, Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent had real troubles to defeat Seymour Flux and on the meanwhile, Mimi was about to be crushed when she tried to help Joe out, but soon enough, her `hidden past' of Sailor Scorpio comes out and saves her. Soon after, Osiris and Jun give Mimi her henshin wand and she uses her `new Senshi Powers' to aid the others against the army of `monsters' that Seymour sent against them. On the meanwhile, another Sailor Scout is revealed when Yuna gains the powers of an Interdimensional Warrior and Sailor Apollo, one of the rare and mythical Summoner Senshi, and gives Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent the time to destroy Seymour Flux. However, the Thirteen change plans and head into the Tamers' world to attack Takato's and Sailor Crescent's friends in the Digimon Tamers for revenge for ruining their plans. Even Queen Beryl gets into the action, but Sailor Moon and Sailor Crescent use a version of the SPD Power Rangers' SWAT Mode armor and weapons to blast the Thirteen and Queen Beryl back into the darkness where they belong. . . for the moment, anyway. However, what other adventures are in store for our heroes and heroines?! Find out next on Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars!
 
Opening Commentary, Takato's POV: “Hey, I'm Takato Matsuki, one of the Digimon Tamers, and boyfriend to Rika Nonaka, Sailor Crescent and the Digimon Queen, one of the best Digimon Card Game players and Tamers back in our world. You might be surprised that a gogglehead like me can become the boyfriend to the `Ice Queen' of the Digimon Tamers, but Rika is nicer and better person if you get to know her. However, both of us wish that we would have fallen in love under better circumstances! Like Davis, Jun, and Serena, I lost my parents and Rika lost her mom to the same evil force, through not by the hands of those rotten Thirteen! Rika and I are determined to find out who killed the members of our families and nothing on this earth or any other world is going to stop us! And hell if Queen Beryl and her pathetic `copycat Digidestined' is going to try! Oh, yes, like the Davis, Jun, and Serena, Rika and I have changed since we have started this journey and I'm going to show that this Tamer of Life and Chaos isn't the `goofy gogglehead' that he was before! Rika, in a way, loves the `new me' and Rika is as strong as always even through even darker than she was before, which I'm pretty much okay with that! For `personal reasons' . . . *heh* heh*. Now, like Rika would say, it is time to cut out the talking and it is time for action! Now, sorry to copy you my love, but let's walk over them!”
 
Episode 3: Demons and Kingdoms
 
(Inside of Hypnos' headquarters; Sometime after the last battle)
 
We find all of heroes and heroines, joined by the rest of Shinjuku Digimon Tamers, inside the building of Hypnos while our heroes and heroines explain to the Digimon Tamers what's exactly going to all of them and when they are done, the Shinjuku Digimon Tamers are pretty much shocked and amazed.
 
Jeri then asks, curiously, “So, the Sailor Scouts and the Digidestined live in the same world? And Jun is the reincarnation of Sailor Moon's elder sister along with Daisuke Motomiya being her twin brother reincarnated?”
 
Jun then says, shrugging her shoulders, “That's about the short end of it. I'm Princess Juniper Serenity Amun-Re of the Sun Kingdom and my brother is the reincarnation of Prince Daisuke Amun-Re Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, Serenity's twin brother. Sora, Janet, and Mimi are three of my Sailor Senshi, which their home kingdoms are in the star constellations of the Zodiac, Aquarius, Aries, Scorpio, etc, and Davis and I remembered our past lives shortly after our parents were murdered and Serena's parents were murdered before her eyes.”
 
Henry then asks, “And the same evil force destroyed both your families along with Takato's parents and Rika's mother and grandmother?”
 
Rika then states, in her usual tone, “No damn kidding and next time that I see those bastards, I'm going to make them tell me who killed grandma and my mother or it will be a hell to pay.”
 
Davis tells Rika, “Well, don't forget that Jun and I have got several bones to rip out of them for murdering our mom and dad.”
 
Ryo then says, “Those Thirteen looked exactly look your new friends, Ken.”
 
Ken tells Ryo, “They used our Digital Information and Jun's Earth DNA that they had stolen to create those evil clones of us and they have names based on their counter-crests as well as powers based on our counter-crests.”
 
Kazu tells Ryo, “Man, Ryo! We never told that you were once a Digidestined along being friends with Ken before you were a Digimon Tamer!”
 
Henry tells Kazu, “Kazu, keep focused on our mission here!”
 
Kazu tells Henry, “You know, this is kind of hard to believe, Henry! Sailor Scouts and Digidestined living in the same world, Jun and Davis are a prince and princess, and big evil that threatens all worlds? Not to insult Daisuke Motomiya, hell, I'm one of his biggest fans to be honest, but this is too unbelievable like out of science fiction or Digimon fanfiction story! This has got to have some gag in it!” But just then a knife grazes Kazu's right cheek, cutting him, and implants itself in a nearby wall and everyone sees, much to their surprise, expect for our warriors, it was Serena, herself, that threw the knife.
 
Serena gives Kazu even a deadly death glare than Rika gave out during her days with the Tamers before her mother's and grandmother's murder and says, in a cold tone that totally unlike her, “No one calls my parents' murder a joke, got it?”
 
Kazu nods his head, sweat quickly streaming down his face, and says, nervously and fearfully, “Yes, ma'am.”
 
Serena replies, in a cold tone, “Good.” Serena then goes over to retrieve her knife from the wall and Darien shakes his head and sighs at his beloved's actions.
 
Rei yells at Serena, real annoyed tone, “Serena, what in the hell is wrong with you?!”
 
Serena tells Rei, in a plain tone, “What? I wasn't going to hit him.”
 
Rei replies with, “Well, the `old Serena' would never do that! What's happened to you?!”
 
Serena replies, in a serious tone, “Well, did you see your own family murdered right in front of your eyes and you couldn't do a damn thing to save them? To see them tortured to death by fucking asshole who has taken . . . stolen your own long lost brother's face?! Did you Rei?!”
 
Lita tells Serena, in a bit of nervous tone, “Serena, please calm down! Yelling isn't going to solve anything!”
 
Serena sighs and replies, in a plain tone, “Yeah, you are right. However, even if you are my friends, don't get in the way when my family and I get our hands that damn bastard, got it?” Serena then walks off and says, in a calm plain tone, “Well, I've got to the lavatory and freshen up. Excuse me.” Serena then walks off to find a nearby girls' lavatory in the building.
 
Jeri then says, shocked, “Wow. She isn't anything like she was on the television show.”
 
Amara then says, in her usual tone, “Well, you should never believe everything that you watch in TV, kid.”
 
Rei then asks Darien, “How bent on revenge is Serena getting?”
 
Davis then says, in a cold tone, “You should ask us that question and that bastard Woes is going to get what's coming to him.”
 
Jun states, in a serious tone, “Tragedy is going to share the same fate as her brother.”
 
Mina tells Jun and Davis, “You still can't be that determined to avenge yours and Serena's families!”
 
Davis and Jun tells Mina, in a serious tone and in unison, “Watch us.”
 
Janet then says, trying to change the subject, “Okay, let's try to focus on how to figure out what our enemies' next move will be.”
 
Davis, Jun, and Rika say in unison and annoyed tone, “Fine.”
 
Sora then says, “Well, we've stopped the attack on Spira and stopped them from `attacking' Takato's and Rika's friends, here, in Shinjuku.”
 
Takato then says, in a plain tone, “Best bet is that they might attack the Digital World on our universe next. We should try to find a way to inform the Sovereign of our Digital World.”
 
Just then a voice calls out, “That won't be necessary.” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find none other than Gennai in front of all of them.
 
Rei then exclaims, in her usual tone, “How do you keep doing that?!”
 
Tai replies, “Believe us when we saw we keep asking him that question for the years that we knew him.”
 
Izzy then states, “However, this leads to the next logical question is how you got to the Tamers' world Gennai?”
 
Gennai replies, “Fortunately, I have my `connections' with the Digimon Sovereign of this universe as well as the Digimon Sovereign of our universe, Izzy. I've come to inform you that while young Takato Matsuki and Rika Nonaka were `absent' from this world, I was gathering a force of Digimon Tamers in secret and preparing to add them to the Digidestined force already in our Digital World.”
 
Henry then asks, curiously, “How were you able to do that without us knowing?”
 
Kenta tells Henry, “Henry, he's Gennai! You know that he has got something going on that the Digidestined didn't know about while they were battling against evil!”
 
Matt tells Henry, “Your friend has a good point! Gennai is always doing stuff to aid and we don't know to the last minute!”
 
Tai then tells Gennai, “Which makes me think that we should change our `policy' about that.”
 
Gennai tells Tai, in somewhat sarcastic tone, “You can talk to my `people' later about that, Tai. However, I came to inform you that it was very good that you have saved Takato's and Rika's friends. Something tells me that they will play an important role in this great `battle'.”
 
Terriermon then says, “Hey, we're the heroes around here! Why wouldn't we play a big role is this `super battle'?!”
 
Rika tells Henry, in her usual tone, “I see that you've taught that rabbit of yours the meaning of the word `tact', yet, Einstein.”
 
Kari then states, “Kind of reminds me of Wills' Terriermon.”
 
Jun then asks Mimi, “Speaking of going down memory lane, how are taking your reawakened memories, Mimi?”
 
Mimi tells Jun in reply, “It's okay, Jun. Just a lot to remember and it is kind of giving me a migraine.”
 
Sora tells Mimi, “Tell me about it Mimi.”
 
Joe then asks Mimi, “Since we are on the subject, Mimi, mind telling us who you met Jun. . . Well, when you were a princess during the Silver Millennium I mean.”
 
Mimi then goes into her `thinking mode' and says, in her usual tone, “Well, shortly after Sora's . . . I mean Princess Sora's seventh birthday . . . a few days, I think . . . I, in my life as Princess Mimi of the Scorpio star constellation, had my seventh birthday and like it said in the Golden Alliance `charter' or whatever, I had to go to become a member of Jun's or Princess Juniper's court.”
 
Jeri then asks, “What was your world like Mimi?”
 
Mimi replies, “Well, it was a very beautiful place and I remember that my subject or people, were nature-based and we, mainly, used nature-based technologies. Through we weren't primitives . . . not so, we had advanced solar generators that use the power of the stars of our star constellation, wind-mills, and hydro-plants that generated electricity more than Earth could even in this modern age. Our technology is mainly based advancement without harming the balance of nature of our world and I must say, our world was what you would call a paradise. Now, that I remember about my past life, I feel kind of `home sick' . . . kind of weird, huh?”
 
Osiris smiles and tells Mimi, “Not so, Mimi. It is quite natural to have feelings for your original world, now, that you have been awakened, but we know that you can handle it.”
 
Ami then asks Mimi, “What were you and Jun like back then Mimi?”
 
Mimi smiles and replies, “Oh, Jun and I were the closest friends during the Silver Millennium. Actually, I remember that two years after I became Sailor Scorpio in the Sun Kingdom, of course, we were planning to join Serena and Davis in the Moon Kingdom with the first of her newest Sailor Senshi arriving and King Apollo wanted Jun and her Senshi, including myself, to come along. Well, as usual, I was trying to find something appropriate to wear at the ceremony. . .”
 
FLASHBACK; the Sun Kingdom Place during the Silver Millennium
 
We find nine-year old Princess Mimi with Mimi's strawberry pink hair and light brown eyes inside of her room and looking through her trunk and closet inside of the Sun Kingdom Palace. Just two years ago, Princess Mimi of the Scorpio of the Star Constellation Kingdom became one of Princess Juniper's Sailor Senshi, one week after Princess Sora of Aries did, and now, Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, Princess Juniper's younger sister, is going to get the newest of her Sailor Senshi since Mina of Venus has been living in the Moon Kingdom since she was five years old and Princess Amara of Uranus as well as Princess Michelle of Neptune are around the same age as she is, so, they have been on the Moon Kingdom for two years as well with Trista of Pluto having been there for quite some time since her planet has made a contact with the great guardian sovereign of time, Chronos, and Princess Trista of Pluto is Sailor Pluto, the guardian of the gates of time. Now, one of the other inner planets of the Silver Alliance, Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter, have or are going to have daughters that are going to be seven years of age and one of them is going to join Princess Serenity's court and King Apollo has decided to have Princess Juniper and her court, including Princess Mimi AKA Sailor Scorpio, to join in the `glorious event', which is why Princess Mimi is here. She is trying to find a dress that's appropriate for the event and panicky looks through her closet and truck as she tries to find the `right dress' before they leave.
 
Princess Mimi says, in a bit in a panic, “Oh, dear. No, that won't do. No, that's too dressy.”
 
Just then Princess Mimi hears a knock on her door and she turns around to see nine-year old Princess Juniper with her saying, “What are doing, Mimi?”
 
Princess Mimi panics and says, real nervous tone in her voice, “Princess . . .! I . . . I'm sorry. . . I was . . .!”
 
Princess Juniper walks over to Princess Mimi and tells her, “Mimi, we are friends, right?”
 
Princess Mimi nods her head and replies, in a calmer tone, “Yes, I think so.”
 
Princess Juniper tells Princess Mimi, “Then please call me Juniper or Jun, like my brother and sister does, okay?”
 
Princess Mimi tells Princess Juniper, “But my princess, that wouldn't be appropriate since I'm just one of your Sailor Senshi and you are the Supreme Princess of our Golden Alliance.”
 
Princess Juniper looks around and then asks Princess Mimi, with a smile, “Do you see anyone else around Mimi?”
 
Princess Mimi smiles and tells Princess Juniper, “Okay, Princess. . . I mean Jun.”
 
Princess Juniper then asks, “Okay, with that settled, Mimi, what are doing here? We are going to leave and I got a bit worried.”
 
Princess Mimi asks, surprised, “You were worried about me?”
 
Princess Juniper replies, with a smile, “Sure, I was. You are one of my Senshi and one of my friends. Why wouldn't I be worried?”
 
Princess Mimi tells Princess Juniper, “Sorry, Jun, I knew that we were going to witness one of your sister's, Serenity's, newest Sailor Senshi be added to her court. I think that it was Princess Rei of Mars wasn't it?” When Princess Juniper nods her head in agreement, Princess Mimi tells Princess Juniper, “I wanted to find a dress that would be appropriate for the event to make myself look more `presentable'.”
 
Princess Juniper tells Princess Mimi, “Oh, Mimi, you look just fine the way that you are now.”
 
Princess Mimi replies, curiously, “You really think so?”
 
Princess Juniper replies, with a smile, “I know so, Mimi. You look great because you are good person on the inside.”
 
Princess Mimi tells Princess Juniper, “Thank you, Jun.”
 
Just then King Apollo arrives and says, “Ah, there the two of you are. What are the two of you doing?”
 
Princess Mimi became nervous, knowing that Princess Juniper was looking for her, but then Princess Juniper tells her father, “Sorry, daddy, I went off to make sure that I looked `just right' for the ceremony for bring Princess Rei of Mars into my sister's court and Princess Mimi went looking and found me, telling me that I was silly.” Princess Juniper asks Princess Mimi, winking her right eye, “Right, Princess Mimi?”
 
Princess Mimi replies, a bit nervously, “Well . . . I . . . Your majesty . . .”
 
However, Princess Juniper interrupts and tells her father, “You see, daddy, it is just Princess Mimi's loyalty to me as a member of my court doesn't want to tell on me.”
 
King Apollo smiles, mentally, knowing that there is more than what his daughter is telling her, and replies, “All right, next time, don't be so silly, my darling daughter. Now, you and Princess Mimi must follow us and Princess Mimi, make sure you have your henshin wand with you.”
 
Princess Mimi does a curtsey and replies, “Yes, your majesty!” When King Apollo then heads off, Princess Mimi asks Princess Juniper, “Jun, why did you take the blame for me?”
 
Princess Juniper replies, with a wide smile, “Because we are friends!” Princess Juniper then starts to head off and asks Princess Mimi, “Coming, Mimi?”
 
Princess Mimi makes sure that she has her sailor henshin wand with her, takes it off the table where she put it, and replies, “Coming, princess!” Princess Juniper and Princess Mimi giggle with each other as they prepare to join King Apollo and Princess Juniper's other Sailor Senshi to head to the Moon Kingdom for the ceremony with bring Princess Rei of Mars into Princess Serenity's court.
 
END FLASHBACK; Return to the Present
 
After Mimi tells her story of her past life with Jun in the Sun Kingdom during the Silver Millennium, there are plenty of impressed faces on our heroes' and heroines' face.
 
Matt then says, “Well, I'm not surprised about that, Mimi. It looks nothing about you has really changed in several or more millennia.”
 
Mimi smiles and replies, “Yeah, I guess you are right.”
 
Joe tells Mimi, “However, I'm surprised that you were born, when you were a princess, a natural strawberry pink.”
 
Mimi tells Joe, “Well, it wasn't uncommon for the people of my kingdom to be born with hair colors that resemble the colors of nature since my people of the Scorpio Kingdom are deeply connected with nature.”
 
Tai then says, “Well, it is interesting to see another side to our Sun Princess. That makes me wonder what's the `true side' to Jun Motomiya.”
 
Jun replies, in a solemn tone, “That's a question that I've been asking myself for a long time.” When Jun walks off towards the far away windows, all, but her fellow warriors, wondering what Jun meant by her statement that didn't exactly answer Tai's `question'.
 
TK then asks, curiously, “What was that all about?”
 
Tai then says, “If I said anything wrong, I really didn't mean anything by it.”
 
Sora shakes her head and tells her boyfriend/lover, “No, Tai, you didn't insult Jun at all. Jun has been going through a `identity crisis' of sorts for some time.”
 
Janet nods her head and states, “She has been wondering who she truly is. The question in Jun's mind is: Is she really Jun Motomiya, the girl that has been hiding her true personality in order to get some friends, or Juniper Serenity Amun-Re, the Princess of the Sun Kingdom and one of the children of the sun and the moon? Lately, Jun's `two sides' has become more like `two people' in her mind. With the death of her and Davis' Earth family, she wonders if it is right for her to have Motomiya as her last name as well as the question of being an alien princess in an Earth girl's body.”
 
Yolei states, amazed, “Wow, I never knew that Jun was that complex.”
 
Davis tells Yolei, “You wouldn't think me that complex until you've learned that I'm the reincarnation of an alien prince, right?”
 
Yolei sighs, blushes in embarrassment, and says, in her `grumpy' tone, “Fine, you got it.”
 
Matt then asks, curiously, “Is there anything that you can do for her?”
 
Serena's voice calls out, “Best that you allow my sis to work out this `identity crisis' for herself!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find our Moon Princess and bearer of Life and Death walk up to all of them along with Yamaki and Janyuu with Yamaki having a black right eye that looks recently made.
 
Henry then asks, “Yamaki, how did you get that black eye?”
 
Yamaki growls and states, in a droll tone, “I'll give you one guess, Henry.”
 
Biyomon then says, “Serena, you didn't!”
 
Serena then states, in annoyed tone, “Hey, he deserved it! I just came over to tell him that we are taking the Tamers with us to keep them safe and this creep had the real nerve to tell me to `leave this to the big boys, little sailor girl'.”
 
Terriermon then asks, curiously, “So, you clobbered him?”
 
Serena replies, in a strong tone, “Yeah, I did.”
 
Terriermon exclaims, excitedly, “Way to go, Moon Princess!”
 
Henry growls at Terriermon, in an annoyed tone, “Terriermon . . .”
 
Terriermon then states, “What? He had to get her mad, so, he did deserve it.”
 
Rika then gives Serena a high-five and states, “Well, this is the rare time that I agree with that rabbit.”
 
Takato then says, in a serious tone, “Okay, before we start plastering each other, I think that it would be rest for the others to stay with us for the time being. I think that Yamaki would agree with me.”
 
Ryo then states, “Especially with his first hand experience with the new `Extreme Sailor Moon'.”
 
Yamaki states, in his annoyed tone, “Don't remind me.”
 
Janet using some ice magic to create some ice cubs, puts them a pack, and gives them to Yamaki, saying, “Here you go. You have to forgive my best friend's sister, but you can't just say things like that. These days, she isn't as nice as she use to be.” Yamaki puts the ice pack that Janet made for him on his right eye and silently nods his head.
 
However, Yamaki thinks in his mind, somewhat annoyed, “They will just give anyone 18 years or younger a Digimon partners these days.”
 
Kazu then says, confidently, “Hey, we don't need any protection from anyone!”
 
Takato and Rika yell at Kazu, in unison and annoyed tones, “Can it, Kazu!” When both Takato and Rika gave him cold looks, Kazu nervously shut his mouth immediately.
 
Jeri then asks, “Where are going?”
 
Zoe replies by saying, “One of the worlds that we have been to and it goes by name of Spira.”
 
Kari then says, “One of my Sailor Senshi lives there and she is an Interdimensional Warrior, too.”
 
Henry then asks, “How many Sailor Senshi and Interdimensional Warriors are there?”
 
Rika replies, “Beats the hell out of us, Henry.”
 
Takuya then states, “There could infinite amounts of Interdimensional Warriors out there since you are either one by blood or one because you are a reincarnation of an Interdimensional Warrior.”
 
Takato then adds to Takuya's statement by saying, “Plus, the Digidestined's and Sailor Scout's worlds along with our world and Takuya's and Zoe's world are in the center of the multi-verse with the Astrals former home dimension.”
 
Davis then says, “During the Silver Millennium, my homeworld was actually a `trans-dimensional' port for all other worlds, so, after the Moon, Galaxy, and Sun Kingdoms were destroyed. Other Sailor Senshi from those kingdoms could have been spread across the whole dimensional plane along with who knows how many of them are Astral descendants or reincarnations.”
 
Hotaru then states, in her usual tone, “Not only we have to protect them, but we have to make sure that our enemies don't get a `foothold' in any world. When we find other Interdimensional Warriors, we have to train them with all of the powers and knowledge that we have gained.”
 
Lita asks Darien, surprised, “Everything that you learned, Darien?”
 
Darien nods his head and says, “Yes, in order for the `newer warriors' to be powerful enough to fight against the powerful foes that Catharsis could send against us.”
 
Rika then states, “Speaking of new warriors, don't we have to return to aid a Senshi of a certain Galaxy Kingdom princess?” When everyone nods their heads, Rika exclaims, in her usual tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go already!”
 
Hotaru then says, in a nice tone, “It is best not to argue with Rika-senpai.”
 
Takato gets his D-Dimensional digivice ready and says, “I will use my D-Dimensional digivice to create a gateway to Spira immediately.”
 
Janyuu tells his son, “You and your friends try to be careful. Please son?”
 
Henry tells his dad, with a smile, “No problem, dad.” Davis, Jun, Serena, Takato, Takuya, and Zoe look at Henry with sadness and a bit of envy since they have already lost their parents, mother and father, to evil forces like the Thirteen.
 
Janyuu then asks Rika, “Aren't you going to visit your dad before you go? Justin has been worried sick about you since you `disappeared'.”
 
Rika tells Janyuu, “Just tell my dad that I'm alive and well and I will be back, sooner or later.” Soon after, all of heroes and heroines, including the rest of the Digimon Tamers and their Digimon partners, leave to head out to the world of Spira.
 
(A short time later; In Besaid Village in the world of Spira)
 
In the world of Spira and specifically, on Besaid Island, we find Yuna, Rikku, Tidus, and Paine with Wakka and Lulu, who has her baby in her arms, as they explain what happened in Luca Stadium just sometime ago. After the battle at Luca Stadium, the stadium was cancelled because of repairs needed to the stadium, thanks to the battle with Seymour, the Fiends, and the Heartless. On the meanwhile, Yuna, Rikku, Tidus, and Paine went onboard the Celsius to return to Besaid Island and Besaid Village.
 
Wakka gives a laugh of encouragement and exclaims, excitedly, “I knew that you were special even just after I met you and I don't mean just because you were the daughter of High Summoner Braska! A Princess of your own kingdom in the stars?! That's unbelievable, Yuna!”
 
Rikku tells Wakka, “Better believe it, Wakka! Yunie used her new magic to kick Seymour's butt and Rika send that ass back to the Farplane where he belongs!”
 
Paine then says, in her usual tone, “Hopefully. Remember what happened last time Seymour was killed?”
 
Lulu nods her head and says, in her usual tone, “I have to admit that Paine is right. Just because Lady Rika killed Seymour doesn't mean that he is gone forever. Like last time, his emotional attachment might keep him in this world.”
 
Yuna tells Lulu, “Well, I performed a Sending where Lady Rika vaporized Seymour, but I'm not sure his soul was sent.”
 
Just then Rika's voice calls out, “Don't count on it, Yuna! Knowing that slime, he will be back!” When the group looks to the source, they find our heroes and heroines, including the rest of the Digimon Tamers from Shinjuku, walk up to all of them.
 
Tidus yells out, excitedly, “Hey, Davis! Welcome back!”
 
Rikku replies, in her usual tone, “What are all of you doing here?”
 
Serena tells Rikku, with sarcasm in her voice, “What do you think Rikku?”
 
Janet then states, “We are seeing if our newest Interdimensional Warrior is all right.”
 
Yuna tells Janet, in a nice tone, “I'm fine, Janet. Thank you.”
 
Kari asks Yuna, “How are you adapting to your new Senshi powers along with your Interdimensional Warrior powers, Yuna?”
 
Yuna replies, “It is taking some effort to control my new super-strength, agility, and speed. I kind of . . . broke a few things on the Celsius.”
 
Tidus then says, “But Brother quickly forgave her for obvious reasons.”
 
Jun exclaims, in an annoyed tone, “Does that Brother know the meaning of the term of incest and that Yuna loves Tidus?!”
 
Paine then says, “He might not give up until Yuna and Tidus walk down the walkway together with Yuna in a wedding dress for a wedding that she wants.”
 
Rikku then states, in an annoyed tone, “And even then he might not give up!”
 
Zoe then states, “You've got to admit, he's persistent.”
 
Takato then asks Yuna, “Yuna, do you know where the New Spiran Government is going to meet?”
 
Yuna replies, “They've decided to make the `home' of the New Spiran Government in Bevelle where Yevon and New Yevon use to meet, but the formation of the new government is still far from being complete and the `provisionary government' set-up by the Youth League, New Yevon, and the Machine Faction is barely stable. Nooj, Baralai, and Gippal have settled their `differences' caused by Shuyin, but they are having trouble convincing members of their own `groups' to agree on issues like the Guado involvement in the government and settling down the Ronso because of what Seymour did so long ago, even with Kimahri's help.”
 
Wakka then asks, “Why do you need to know that, ya?”
 
Davis replies, in a plain tone, “Well, since our enemies know Yuna is an Interdimensional Warrior, they will be back and plus, they want to create a new Sin, so, you are going to need some kind of protection against them, but we can't be here all of the time and you don't have any kind of `protection force' of soldiers, untied anyway, that can protect all of Spira. We have our own `military' made up of super-powered Digidestined and Tamers, but they have only been use to fighting evil and wild Digimon and they won't be able to handle anything other kinds of `monsters' that our enemies will send against them.”
 
Rika then says, in her usual tone, “In short, Motomiya is saying that we would like to ask the Spiran government, even through temporary, to set up a training camp in Spira to train our forces to fight against other `creatures' that they might face, including Fiends.”
 
Wakka replies, “Well, good luck in that, ya? It has been only three years since Sin has been finally defeated once and for all and knowing the full truth about how he was created, people in Spira are wary of soldiers, military, and weapons machina since it was war that made Yu Yevon create Sin and cause one thousand years of terror on Spira. It would take something really big to convince them to allow what you are proposing, legendary High Summoners or not, ya?!”
 
Just then Shinra's voice comes over the commsphere stating, “Well, they might just have that chance.” When everyone looks at the commsphere that Shinra set-up in Besaid, his holographic image is on the screen and he says, “We've just got a report that some mysterious humanoid Fiends along with `monster' is attacking Bevelle and there are no defenses to stop them.”
 
Lulu then asks, curiously, “Humanoid Fiends? I had never heard such a thing other than Zombie Monks inside of the Zanarkand Ruins, but I don't think we find those outside of the ruins.”
 
Shinra then says, “Well, they aren't Zombie Monk Fiends from the Zanarkand Dome of the Zanarkand Ruins and these `Humanoid Fiends' can speak human tongue as well as are intelligent . . . to a sort, but they have a leader that calls himself Naraku.”
 
Darien then says, “Did you say Naraku?”
 
Amara then says, in her usual tone, “I see that you have heard of him.”
 
Zoe then states, “Don't remind us of that bastard. He's one of the villains that we faced across worlds and he's call a demon, which is a lot worse than Fiends based on their intentions.”
 
Takuya states, in a plain tone, “We have to get over there to make sure that Naraku doesn't cause huge damage.”
 
Kari asks Shinra over the commsphere, “How fast can you get us over there?” Just then our heroes and heroines hear the roar of engines overhead and they look up to see the Celsius in the skies above them.
 
Shinra then says over the commsphere, “Fortunately, we were still nearby Besaid Island when we dropped Yuna, Tidus, Paine, and Rikku for rest after Seymour's attack on Luca Stadium.”
 
Serena then states, in a serious tone, “Great! Let's get rid of that creep!” The rest of our heroes and heroines nod their heads in agreement as all of them prepare to head on abroad and travel to Bevelle to fight Naraku and his evil forces terrorizing the so-to-be capital, once more, for all of Spira.
 
(The city of Bevelle; Sometime later)
 
Deep within the city of Bevelle, terror grips the city as they run from hoards of demons that are destroying buildings and attacking innocent civilians in the whole city. Soon after, we find one demon with two horns, green skin, and two vampire-like fangs in his mouth preparing to attack a young boy protecting his little toddler sister and mother.
 
The young boy shouts out, “Evil Fiend, leave my family alone or High Summoner Yuna will make you go away!”
 
The demon replies, in an amused tone, “Ha! Pathetic human! There is no one to save you now!”
 
Just then a female voice yells out, “I would have to disagree, bastard! Moon Darklight Crusher!” Soon after, the demon is destroyed by an orb of darkness and light and he screams out as he is totally disintegrated. The mother and her two children look to see Sailor Eternal Knight Moon going over to them.
 
The mother tells Sailor Moon, “Lady Serena, thank you so much!”
 
Sailor Moon tells the mother, “No problem! Now, please get out of here!” The mother takes her two children away and the young boy waves at Sailor Moon with a wide smile on his face. On the meanwhile, the rest of our heroes and heroines, including Tidus, Paine, Rikku, and Yuna, as Sailor Apollo, arrive to where Sailor Moon is now.
 
Sailor Venus tells Sailor Moon, excitedly, “Great job, Sailor Moon!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Venus, in a serious tone, “Don't congratulate me, yet, Venus! We still have a lot of work to do!”
 
Rikku exclaims, “How are we going get rid of them all?”
 
ShadowRenamon steps forward and says, in a real calm tone, “We take out Naraku and the rest of the demons will be easily to eliminate since without the leader, they will become disorganized and helpless.”
 
Veemon nod his head and states, “You, guys, find that rotten villain and leave the other demons to us, Digimon.”
 
Davis asks Veemon, “Are you sure about that Veemon?”
 
Gatomon responds with, “We will make kitty litter out of them.”
 
Sora then says, “Okay, just be careful then.”
 
Takato, Rika, Henry, and Ryo took one card from their card pouches, the cards turn into blue cards, and all of them shout out in unison as they swipe the cards through the digivices, “Digi-Modify! Matrix Digivolution Activate!”
 
Matrix Digivolution
 
“Guilmon Matrix Digivolve to . . . Growlmon!”
 
“Renamon Matrix Digivolve to . . . Taomon!”
 
“Terriermon Matrix Digivolve to . . . Rapidmon!”
 
“Monodramon Matrix Digivolve to . . . Cyberdramon!”
 
End Matrix Digivolution
 
After the four Digimon have completed their digivolutions, Tai shouts out, “Time to digivolve! Old School Style!” Agumon nods his head in agreement as the Digidestined's digivices, D-3s, and D-Dimensional along with all of their crests began to glow with bright light.
 
Digivolution
 
“Agumon Warp-Digivolve to. . . WarGreymon!”
 
“Gabumon Warp-Digivolve to. . . MetalGarurumon!”
 
“Biyomon Warp-Digivolve to. . . Phoenixmon!”
 
“(Renamon) Warp-Digivolve to. . . (Sakuyamon)!”
 
“Palmon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . Lillymon!”
 
“IceGatomon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . AntarcticAngewomon!”
 
“Tentomon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . MegaKabuterimon!”
 
“Gomamon Ultimate Digivolve to. . . Zudomon!”
 
“BlackGatomon Digivolve to. . . ShadowAngewomon!”
 
“Patamon Digivolve to. . . Angemon!”
 
“Hawkmon Digivolve to. . . Aquilamon!”
 
“Armadillomon Digivolve to. . . Ankylomon!”
 
“Wormmon Digivolve to. . . Stingmon!”
 
“Veemon Digivolve to. . . ExVeemon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
Davis then tells Ken, “Now, it is time for the grand finale!”
 
Ken nods his head and shouts out, “DNA Digivolve!” Soon after, Ken's and Davis' digivices shoots off beams of light into the air, creating a ring in the sky, while Yolei's and Kari's digivices and Cody's and TK's digivice do the same.
 
DNA Digivolution
 
“ExVeemon . . . Stingmon . . . DNA Digivolve to. . . Paildramon!”
 
“Aquilamon . . . Gatomon . . . DNA Digivolve to . . . Silphymon!”
 
“Ankylomon . . . Angemon . . . DNA Digivolve to. . . Shakkoumon!”
 
End DNA Digivolution
 
Mega Digivolution
 
“Paildramon Mega Digivolve to. . . Imperialdramon!”
 
End Mega Digivolution
 
Mode Change Digivolution
 
“Imperialdramon Mode Change to. . . Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!”
 
End Mode Change Digivolution
 
Digimon Analyzer (Sora's voice)
 
“By the way, did I tell you that Biyomon reached her Mega form? This is Phoenixmon, Biyomon's Mega form, she is a Sacred Phoenix Digimon, Vaccine type, this beautiful phoenix Digimon is one of the rarest Digimon ever known along with being among the most powerful, her feathers can take the heat form the Earth's core or even the core of the sun, and her Crimson Fire attack can scorch any opponent, leaving nothing but dust in the wind! Plus, ShadowAngewomon is BlackGatomon's Ultimate form, Vaccine type, Angel Digimon, she uses the shadows to protect her friends and defeat her enemies, and her Hidden Light attack will make sure any evil force is engulfed by their own shadows and darkness!
 
Mimi then says, commenting on Phoenixmon, “Wow, Sora, she's beautiful.”
 
Sora replies, with a smile on her face, “Thought that you would be impressed.”
 
Joe then asks, curiously, “Why didn't ShadowRenamon digivolve?”
 
Sailor Moon replies, “ShadowRenamon can reach the Mega form, but she digivolves when she feels like it or when it is really necessary. Don't worry, she will be okay. Let's just get rid of that demon freak before he destroys the whole city.” The others nod their heads and head out to find Naraku while the Digimon rush off to battle the seemly endless hoards of demons terrorizing the city of Bevelle, but leaving Guardromon, Marineangemon, and Elecmon with the others to protect the other Tamers since they don't have special powers and the other heroes and heroines can't come in to their aid.
 
The Digimon didn't have long to wait until they meet the very core of the demon hoard and Lillymon asks, curiously, “Okay, so, who wants to start this party off?”
 
ShadowRenamon then says, in a calm tone, “Allow me. Elemental Tower!” When ShadowRenamon slams her paw into the ground, a tower made of fire, wind, water, and earth energy, rises from the ground and plows into the mass of demons, destroying over 200 of them, mainly C and B class demons in terms of power.
 
WarGreymon comments, seeing ShadowRenamon's power, “Wow. Remind me never to get her mad.”
 
(Sakuyamon) and Taomon tell WarGreymon, in a plain tone and in unison, “Wise choice.”
 
MetalGarurumon roars out, “Metal Wolf Claw!” MetalGarurumon fires a beam of freezing energy from his mouth that freezes several dozen demons into solid blocks of ice.
 
Flower Cannon!” Lillymon yells out as she fires a sphere of green energy from a cannon that looks like a flower `head' from her hands. Another unfortunate demon is vaporized by Lillymon's attack.
 
ShadowAngewomon then yells out, “Hidden Light!” From the shadows, ShadowAngewomon summons a sphere of pure light energy that destroys several dozen more demons, more of the B and A classes of demon power.
 
WarGreymon roars out, “Terra Force!” WarGreymon gathers energy from all around into a large sphere of orange energy that he launches that destroys around 100 more demons in a huge explosion.
 
Phoenixmon yells out, “Ares Tidal Inferno!” Phoenixmon then sends a wave of flames from the sky that totally incinerates 150 more demons into nothing, but ashes.
 
Silphymon roars out, in a strong tone, “Static Storm!” Silphymon then unleashes a storm of pink energy spheres that destroys 50 more demons.
 
Shakkoumon shouts out, “Justice Beams!” Shakkoumon launches two beams of energy from his eyes and destroy two demons with them.
 
MegaKabuterimon yells out, “Horn Buster!” MegaKabuterimon then launches a beam of energy from his horn at the enemy demons.
 
Zudomon roars out, “Vulcan's Hammer!” Zudomon slams his hammer into the ground and send an arrow of energy at the enemy demons.
 
Rapidmon calls out, “Rapid Fire!” Rapidmon fires two missiles from his launcher-type arms at the enemy demons. All three attacks then strike three dozen demons and totally vaporize them in one huge explosion.
 
Cyberdramon roars out, “Desolation Claw!” Cyberdramon launches a beam of silver energy from his claws that destroys two more enemy demons on contact.
 
WarGrowlmon shouts out, “Radiation Rockets!” WarGrowlmon then fires multiple rockets with the black hazard sign on the head of each rocket from his chestplate and they destroy another one dozen demons.
 
(Sakuyamon) shouts out, “Spirit Hurricane!” (Sakuyamon) then creates a twister full of rainbow color fox spirits that entrap and destroy around another two dozen demons.
 
Taomon calls out, “Talisman of Light!” Taomon then creates a symbol of light from her giant paintbrush and launches at the enemy demons, causing one to be destroyed instantly, but secondary explosions caused another dozen to become vaporized nearly instantly after the attack.
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode roars out, “Time to end this fight! Giga Crusher!” His chestplate armor opens up to reveal a giant laser cannon inside his chest cavity of his armor and he fires into the mass demon hoards, causing a huge explosion that wipes nearly the rest of the demon hoard.
 
Meanwhile, the rest of our heroes and heroines have found Naraku with all of the demons attached to his main body and Sailor Scorpio states, grossed out, “Yuck! Major gross out!”
 
Davis then states, “Just like we remember him. Can this jerk can be more plain ugly and evil than before?”
 
Takuya then says, in a serious tone, “With him, I can't be surprised.”
 
Naraku then says, “Well, I do remember you my friends and now, it is time to pay for helping that miko and half-demon freak!”
 
Tai asks Davis, “Let me guess: All of you have met before?”
 
Sailor Crescent states, in her usual annoyed tone, “Don't remind us.” Soon after, the shockwave from Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's super Giga Cannon attack is felt through the city and everyone looks up to see the rest of Naraku's army has been nearly obliterated.
 
Sailor Moon then says, “Well, you and Ken's Digimon partner really know how to get the job done, bro.”
 
Davis tells Sailor Moon, with a smile, “We do what we can, sis.”
 
Naraku then states, “Sorry to rein in on your celebration, but it is time to end this.” The demons that were attached to Naraku's main body started to glow with great power as they encompass him in a powerful force-field.
 
Janet then exclaims, in a serious tone, “What's he up to now?!”
 
Sailor Mars shouts out, “Well, I'm not going to find out!” Sailor Mars then leaps into the air and calls out, “Mars Fire Sniper!” Sailor Mars then launches a flaming arrow from a flaming bow, but the attack just hits Naraku's barrier and fizzles out.
 
Naraku tells Sailor Mars, with a wide evil grin, “Nice try, but my turn, now.” Naraku then sends three beams of negative energy at Sailor Mars, but Jadeite gets in the way of the attack and manages to negate it.
 
Jadeite asks Sailor Mars, concerned, “Are you okay?”
 
Sailor Mars nods her head and replies, “Yes, love.”
 
Naraku states, in an evil tone, “Not for long.” Naraku then fires several black laser beams at Sailor Mars and Jadeite, but Kari uses her super-speed to get in the way and creates a force-field with her mind and her right hand to block Naraku's attack. Kari then takes out a transformation brooch that's a rainbow colored heart brooch with a silver Milky Way jewel attached to the heart brooch, a ruby red tri-force in the center, and eight beautiful rainbow colored wings attached to the heart brooch and Milky Way jewel with the Crest of Courage with a sword through the crest on the first wing, the Crest of Friendship with a shield behind the crest symbol in the second wing, the Crest of Love with a bow and arrow behind the crest symbol in the third wing, the Crest of Sincerity with a bamboo spear through the crest symbol in the fourth wing, the Crest of Knowledge with a bolt of lightning through the crest symbol in the fifth wing, the Crest of Reliability with a hammer behind the crest symbol in the sixth wing, the Crest of Hope with several stars in a `tri-force formation' in the seventh wing, and finally, the Crest of Light with a Asian dragon wrapped around the crest symbol in the eighth wing.
 
Kari then yells out, “Galaxy Eternal Knight Power!” Kari's transformation brooch opens up, Kari is bathed in bright light as her clothes seemly melt away, and her clothes are replaced by a sailor fuku. When the light dies down, Kari has been radically transformed! Her hairstyle, which is just like Trista's/Sailor Pluto's hairstyle, is the same as before, but her brown and red hair mixture, now, has rainbow colored streaks in her hair with a crown of rainbow colored feathers going around her scalp, a silver version of Milky Way galaxy is `tattooed' to her forehead, her ears were pierced by diamonds in the shape of the Milky Way galaxy with three royal specters in a `tri-force formation' made of pure gold below the diamonds, her lips are rainbow colored, she had a golden metallic neck-collar with two white angel wings on the right and left sides of the metallic neck-collar with rainbow Milky Way galaxy with three silver sword connected to the rainbow Milky Way in a `tri-force formation' with a silver star in the middle engraved with the Crest of Light with the two tags containing her Crest of Light and Crest of Shadows attached below the center of the neck-collar, her shoulder coverings of her Sailor fuku are pure angelic white, her shoulder pads, like Eternal Sailor Moon's in design, are rainbow colored, she has silver fingerless fighting gloves that only go up to her wrists, her wrists beginning covered with golden metallic wristbands with emerald jewel that covers the top center part of each wristband with rainbow colored Milky Way galaxies in each jewel, her fingernails are dark violet with the symbols of Mercury through Plato for eight of the fingernails in gold and on the two middle fingers are the crescent moon and sun symbols in rainbow colors, one for each middle finger, the new sailor transformation brooch is attached to bust area of her uniform, her upper chest until the start of her skirt area of her sailor fuku is pure gold and covered in cherry red hearts and silver stars, her skirt is mainly white, but she has one rainbow colored stripe and one cherry red stripe below the white with a white star like Sailor Saturn's fuku during Sailor Moon S engraved with the Milky Way in silver, the skirt only covers down to one-eighth of her upper legs, like any sailor fuku skirt, a pitch black with a golden buckle that contain the Crest of Light in pink is across her waist containing a holster for blaster like the DinoThunder Rangers', but this one is gold and silver colored, a sheath for a sword like the Galaxy Sabers of the Lost Galaxy Power Rangers, but the Crest of Light is rainbow colored on the top center portion of the sheath and shining silver colored blade, and a pouch containing silver ninja throwing stars, the bow on the back of her skirt is like Eternal Sailor Moon's, but the bow is colored a rainbow color, her boots are like Eternal Sailor Moon's in design, but they are colored silver with golden suns, rainbow crescent moons, emerald dragons, ruby red Milky Way galaxies, sky-blue comets, and pure white stars, and there are eight rainbow colored wings attached to her back. In her right hand, is a beautiful royal specter that reaches up from the ground to Kari's neck and the staff of the specter has three stripes, one aurora colored stripe, one golden stripe, and one silver stripe, going around the specter, it is covered in all types of jewels with a star-shaped prism top that contains a mysterious and beautiful gold and silver star shaped diamond floating in the center of the star-shaped prism top with has two white angel wings in the `staff area' of the specter just below the top and the diamond is glowing great power and on her left wrist is her D-Dimensional digivice.
 
Sailor Apollo tells Sailor Galaxy, “You know, Kari, this is actually bringing some memories that I didn't have before into my mind. Is that safe?”
 
Sailor Galaxy tells Sailor Apollo, “Don't worry about it, Yuna. It is kind of natural. I'll explain later.”
 
Naraku states, “Do you think that human women can stop me?!”
 
Sailor Galaxy shouts out, in a serious tone, “A Sailor Senshi can stop any evil! Try this! Galaxy Gravity Crush!” Sailor Galaxy then creates giant black sphere of gravitation energy that launches and shatters Naraku's force-field.
 
Naraku roars out with anger, “You will pay for that!” Naraku then launches several dark energy spheres at Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Apollo, but Hotaru takes out a henshin wand with a golden staff with a dark violet orb that has the symbol of Saturn with her Silent Glaive and another scythe crossing the symbol of Saturn in pure gold color, a heart jewel is attached above the orb, and the heart jewel has eight angel wings attached to it.
 
Hotaru yells out, “Saturn Eternal Knight Power!” Hotaru is covered in dark violet light, her clothes melt away from her body, and are replaced by a sailor fuku. When Hotaru's transformation is done, her hair is still in the usual style that Hotaru/Sailor Saturn is known for, but there is a crown of silver colored feathers in her scalp, the symbol of Saturn in dark violet being `tattooed' on her forehead, she had fluorite earring in the shape of the symbol of Saturn with her Silent Glaive and another scythe crossing each other in an `X' formation in her pierced ears, bright violet lips, dark violet leather neck-collar is around her neck with a rainbow jewel in the form of the symbol of Saturn over a dark ruby red star with the three tags containing the Crests of Faith, Rebirth and Deception, her Sailor fuku has the shoulders area is bright violet, the shoulders pads are like Eternal Sailor Moon's expect that they are bright violet, the chest area down to the start of the skirt of her fuku are pure white, her white gloves are fingerless fighting gloves and only go up to the end of her wrist, dark violet metallic wristbands are on the end of her wrists with silver oral crystals in the top center portion of the wristbands, on her bust area of her fuku is bright violet fluorite heart jewel with eight white angel wings attached to the heart jewel, her skirt is mainly bright violet, with one silver stripe and one rainbow colored stripe below the violet, with a rainbow colored eight-pointed star jewel in the top center of her skirt, the skirt only goes down to one-eighth down her upper legs, a silver belt that contain a holster for a blaster like the Astro Power Ranger's laser pistol expect that it is bright violet with the symbol of Saturn in gold color engraved on the blaster, a sword like the Lost Galaxy Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect the symbol of Saturn is on the top center portion of the hilt, and a dagger like the Wild Force Power Rangers' Crystal Sabers expect there is only a dark violet oval crystal in the hilt with the symbol of Saturn in gold in front of rainbow colored star in the oval crystal orb in the dagger, a bright violet bow like Eternal Sailor Moon's on the back of her skirt, and her boots are like Eternal Sailor Moon's expect they are bright violet with golden symbols of Saturn and silver stars all over the boots. Finally, there are eight white angel wings are coming out of her back, her Silent Glaive, with a silver staff and tri-force engraved into both blades of the scythe, is in her right hand, and her D-Dimensional digivice is on her left wrist.
 
Naraku yells out, shocked, “What?!”
 
Sailor Saturn gets in the way of Naraku's attack and roars out, “Silent Absorption Wall!” Sailor Saturn then creates a wall of light and darkness energy that absorbs Naraku's attack.
 
Sailor Galaxy tells Sailor Saturn, “Thanks a lot!”
 
Sailor Saturn smiles and replies, in her usual nice tone, “It is no problem.”
 
Just then a voice enters Sailor Galaxy's and Sailor Apollo's mind and says, telepathically, “Lady Kari, Lady Yuna, please call for us to defeat this foe! With our combined powers, we can stop this evil! We have come back to defeat our world of Spira for this new evil and we wish to help! Please call on us for aid!”
 
Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Apollo think in their minds at the same time, “The Fayth!” When Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Apollo look at each other, they nod their heads in agreement.
 
Sailor Galaxy then calls out, “Bahamut, come forth!” Out of the skies, the mighty dragon Aeon known as Bahamut comes down to Sailor Galaxy's side. Sailor Apollo was preparing to summon another Aeon, but then a mysterious summoning circle appears at Sailor Apollo's feet.
 
Rikku asks, curiously, “What's going on?! That's a summoning circle that I never seen before! What is Yunie calling?!”
 
Paine replies, perplexed, “You are asking me?” Soon after, out of the stars, a beautiful Pegasus, with silver version of Ixion's horn on his forehead, beautiful ruby red eyes, perfect angelic white body, eight golden angel wings on his back, and the size of Bahamut comes to Sailor Apollo's side.
 
Sailor Apollo asks, curiously, “Who in the name of Spira are you?”
 
The beautiful Pegasus Aeon replies, in a handsome voice, “My name is Zeus, a Wyvern, a being from the `Celestial Plane' very similar to your Aeons, and I have come here to aid the Fayth and you, Yuna of Spira, reincarnation of Sailor Apollo of the Galaxy Kingdom, to defeat this darkness.”
 
Sailor Apollo smiles and says, “Well, I know that you are here to help. You have my trust.” The Wyvern, Zeus, nods his head and turns to the evil Naraku.
 
Sailor Galaxy yells out, “Bahamut, Mega Flare, now!” Bahamut goes on all fours, anchors itself on the ground, and with its halo spinning, fires a beam of energy from his mouth at Naraku.
 
Sailor Apollo calls out to Zeus, “Zeus, use your Thunder Clap, now!” Zeus gives off a horse-like roar of power, sends electrical energy into the sky, and all of that electrical energy rains down as a super-lightning bolt at Naraku. The two attacks hit the evil demon at the same time and he screams out in extreme pain as his whole body explodes into nothingness!
 
When the smoke and dust cleared and everyone sees that Naraku is gone, Matt asks, curiously, “Did you get rid of that creep?”
 
Sailor Galaxy growls in annoyance, “No, that was a fake Naraku. One of his copies that looks exactly like him. The real Naraku is still out there.”
 
Takato then says, “Well, at least that jerk's attack is stopped.” When the Digimon join the rest of our heroes and heroines, Takato tells the Digimon, “Great job, guys.”
 
WarGrowlmon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode say in unison, “No problem.”
 
Henry tells the other heroes and heroines, “Come on, everyone, we have to help the innocent people of Bevelle and see if there are any wounded.” Not needing another word to be said, our heroes and heroines head off to see if there are people in need of help in the aftermath of the attack.
 
(Returning the Digidestined's and Sailor Scouts' world; somewhere on the moon)
 
Back at the Digidestined's and Sailor Scouts' world, we find Sailor Black Hole, expect that she has eight grey angel wings on her back instead of four grey angel wings like three years ago, inside some kind of bubble and looking at something that makes her gasp in shock and amazement.
 
Sailor Black Hole thinks in her mind, “I don't know how this is possible, but I've got to inform Prince Daisuke, Princess Serenity, and Princess Juniper about this newest development! They have to know about this!” Sailor Black Hole then creates a dimensional gateway with her weapon and goes through the gateway, which closes after she goes through.
 
(Back inside the world of Spira; Shortly after the Naraku clone's attack on Bevelle)
 
We find our heroes and heroines meeting with Gippal, Baralai, and Nooj in the aftermath of the last attack of Bevelle with Davis, Kari, Jun, Serena, Darien, Takato, Rika, Takuya, and Zoe talking with the leaders of the three main `factions' in the formation of the New Spiran Government about creating a base for the force of Digidestined, Tamers, and Digimon that they have assembled so they can be trained to defend against creatures like the Fiends in Spira that their enemies could send against them.
 
Baralai tells the group, “We're not sure how the people will react, but it is necessary that we have a defense against an attack like that again. With the formation of the new government in Spira in question, there is no way we can assemble a force to even handle simple Fiend attacks on villages.”
 
Nooj then states, “Well, a united force that will cooperate and work with each other. Even with the three of us working out our `differences' caused by Shuyin for these past three years, our three `factions' especially New Yevon and the Youth League have much distrust with each other still. Plus, the Ronso are still finding it hard to mend their `differences' with the Ronso after Seymour killed most of their people even Lady Yuna's former guardian, Kimahri, as their elder.”
 
Gippal then says, “However, how can we say no to members of the group that helped Lady Yuna defeat Sin and bring the Eternal Calm to Spira? We will see what we can do.”
 
Zoe smiles and tells the three friends and leaders of Spira, at this time, “Thanks.”
 
Yuna nods her head and states, “Yes, thank you. Hopefully, everyone in Spira can work together to start new lives for all of us and we will have the protect necessary to make sure that happens.”
 
Takuya tells Yuna, “Well, Yuna, we can't stay in Spira, forever. We have a lot of work to do.”
 
Rikku exclaims, in her excited tone, “Yeah, liking finding those bastards that brought back that rotten Seymour to terrorize all of us again with the threat of Sin!”
 
Serena smiles at Rikku and tells her, “Don't worry, we will stop them, once and for all.”
 
Malachite then says, “However, we have to plan our next move against our foes.”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “However, that will have to wait for a while.” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Raven, civilian form of Sailor Black Hole, wearing clothes similar to Trista's clothes during Sailor Moon S series walking up to all of them.
 
Davis asks Raven, “Is there anything wrong Raven?”
 
Raven tells Davis, “Prince Daisuke, I have made an incredible discovery that's beyond belief back at your homeworld.”
 
Jun asks Raven, “What could be so incredible Raven?”
 
Raven tells Jun, “I was exploring a mysterious energy field somewhere on the moon's surface and when I found the mysterious energy, I found myself within a pocket dimension and within that pocket dimension, I had found, to my shock, the Moon Kingdom has been fully restored!” This last `statement' of Raven's left Darien, the Sailor Scouts, even Sailor Pluto/Trista, Davis, Jun, Kari, Sora, Mimi, and Janet along with the three guardian cats and one guardian dog totally speechless!
 
Luna exclaims, in totally disbelief, “How is that possible?! Are you sure?!”
 
Raven nods her head and states, “Yes, I was absolutely certain and I detected no evil forces at work. I will take you to this mysterious `Neo-Moon Kingdom' immediately.”
 
Jeri states, “Wait! If we are going to the moon, wouldn't we die from lack of oxygen?!”
 
Raven shakes her head and replies, “No, there is a lot of breathable oxygen and an atmosphere inside of the pocket dimension, which is where I will be opening the gateway to.” Raven then gives off a bright glow and she transforms into her newer version of Sailor Black Hole. Soon after, Sailor Black Hole uses her weapon to open one dimensional gateway for everyone.
 
Kari tells Yuna, “Sorry, Yuna, we've got to go, but we will be back as soon as possible.”
 
Yuna tells Kari and the others, “Good luck.”
 
Sailor Black Hole tells the group, “Please hurry, everyone.” All of our heroes and heroines step through the gateway and after Sailor Black Hole goes through the gateway, it closes behind our heroes and heroines.
 
Rikku then says, silently and to herself, “Good luck.”
 
(Returning to the Digidestined's and Sailor Scouts' world; A short time soon after)
 
The Digidestined, Tamers, Digimon, and Sailor Scouts along with our other warriors, three guardian cats, and one guardian dog are looking in awe and amazement as they see the Moon Kingdom along with the palace fully restored like nothing had ever happened to any of it.
 
Atriums then exclaims, in shock, “How is this possible?!”
 
Mina tells Atriums, “We were hoping that you could answer that question Atriums!”
 
Osiris then says, “I don't think any of us could have predicted this! The Moon Kingdom, fully restored!”
 
Darien then states, “Well, we can't be so sure of that, Osiris. We're going to have to investigate.”
 
Amara then states, “There is a possibility that it could be a trap.”
 
Davis then says, “Well, unfortunately, we don't have a choice in the matter. We've got to know if this is the `real deal' or not.”
 
Sora then looks to see Tai, Joe, and TK holding their heads for some reason and she asks, “Tai, is there something wrong?”
 
Tai, Joe, and TK shake their heads and Tai tells Sora, “Sorry, Sora, but something about this palace gives me a headache.”
 
TK then states, “More like sparking something in our minds. For an instant, I saw images about this palace. . . like I was here before.”
 
Luna then says, very interested, “That's interesting to know. If you get any more `visions', please let us know.”
 
Joe then states, “However, I wish that these `visions' wouldn't give us a headache.”
 
Matt tells Joe, “Joe, don't be such a downer!” All of our heroes and heroines then head for the Moon Palace inside of this new `Neo-Moon Kingdom', but what any of them didn't know are that one small DemiDevimon is watching them from a distance.
 
DemiDevimon says to himself, “The masters are going to love this.” DemiDevimon then goes through some kind of Digital Gateway to get from the moon and the pocket dimension into the Digital World.
 
(Somewhere inside the Digital World; Sometime later)
 
In the mysterious dark temple where the Thirteen and Queen Beryl are currently headquarters, we find our evil queen and twelve of the Thirteen in the pyre where Catharsis communicates with all of them. However, one of their members, Cruelty, Ken's evil counterpart, is missing from the group.
 
Queen Beryl exclaims, in a plain tone, “Where is Cruelty?! I need all of my Thirteen in order to destroy our enemies!”
 
Woes tells Queen Beryl, “I'm sorry, my queen, but Cruelty went off to see a report from one of our spies from across the worlds.”
 
Queen Beryl then states, in a plain tone, “Well, if that's all, tell him to report whatever findings that he makes.”
 
Cruelty's voice then calls out, “Actually, my great queen, I can give you my report now.” Soon after, Cruelty uses his super-speed to `teleport' in on everyone and he says, “One of our Digimon spies followed those `heroes' from Spira somewhere very incredible. It seems that the Moon Kingdom has been fully restored within some kind of pocket dimension and my scanners have shown this to be true.”
 
Everyone else, including Beryl, gasps in shock and Lies exclaims, “No way! I through that damned Moon Kingdom was destroyed by our great queen, millennia ago!”
 
Queen Beryl then states, in a serious tone, “Yes, I did. However, it looks like somehow that it has been rebuilt.” Queen Beryl then says, in thought, “It could be possible when that bitch, Princess Serenity, `stopped' me the first time with Queen Metallia, the aftereffects of using the Silver Crystal might have rebuilt the Moon Kingdom, but I'm not sure.”
 
Tragedy tells Queen Beryl, “If our enemies are there, let us show them that they cannot defeat us.”
 
Queen Beryl asks, curiously, “How do you intend to do that?”
 
Tragedy then says, “By showing them that the past can come back to hurt you in the most incredible ways, like the powers of the prehistoric past, and plus, I've got a certain galactic villain who would love to conquer a world and get back at a certain organization that has been spoiling his plan of late.”
 
Queen Beryl smiles, evilly, knowing exactly what Tragedy was talking about and she tells her, “By all means Tragedy, send them in. Let's see how Serenity and her two siblings along with all of their friends try to defeat a whole army of evil warriors.”
 
Tragedy tells Queen Beryl, “I will get to it at once, my queen.” Tragedy then uses the form of teleportation that the Amazon Trio used to leave to send for their `allies' and leaving one grinning Queen Beryl in her wake.
 
(Inside of the Moon Kingdom Palace; Sometime soon after)
 
Everyone is looking around the inside of the new Moon Kingdom palace, which is designed exactly like the original Moon Kingdom palace among other things in this new `Neo-Moon Kingdom', and they don't find anything dangerous as well as not finding anyone inside since the palace along with the rest of this `Neo-Moon Kingdom' is totally without intelligent life.
 
Darien states, in a plain tone, “This whole `new Moon Kingdom' is totally lifeless.”
 
Mina then states, “Wonder why?”
 
Trista then says, answering Mina's question, “Somehow the Moon Kingdom was restored, but the people of the Moon Kingdom like Serena and all of you were reborn on Earth and only members of the Sailor Scouts and the royal families of the fours kingdoms were awakened, but the Lunarian and Solaris people remain part of the Earthling population, so, there is no one here other us.”
 
Davis then states, “Which is I'm not sure is a good or bad thing.”
 
Serena then asks, “Do you think that when I battled Beryl combined with Metallia in the North Pole that some kind of aftereffect of the battle somehow restored the Moon Kingdom? I mean, Darien, the girls, and I were reborn after the battle since the battle with Beryl and Metallia did kind of . . . you know. So, Trista, do you think that it is possible?”
 
Trista states, in her usual tone, “It is possible that the energy of the Imperial Silver Crystal could have restored the Moon Kingdom, but why would it appear in this pocket dimension?”
 
Soon enough, our group reaches the palace, TK's `headache' become worse and he thinks, “What in the damn world is going on with me?!” When TK opens his eyes, he gasps to see images of the Moon and Sun Kingdom royal families along with both kingdoms Sailor Senshi, with Prince Endymon, the four generals, and mysterious group of knights surrounding the group of five, but he sees one knight that looks exactly like Tai and another knight that looks exactly like himself expect around the age of 13 years of age and lowering his head down, trying to make himself look unnoticeable.
 
Queen Serenity, on one throne, asks, curiously, “It is good to meet your loyal knights that desire the ways of peace, but what is wrong with the one with the blond hair and the symbol of Hope on him?”
 
Prince Endymon asks, in a kind tone, “May I whisper this information to you, Queen Serenity? With Takeru. . . it is. . .”
 
Queen Serenity, knowing what Prince Endymon is implying, replies, “Yes, of course.” Queen Serenity and King Apollo listen in as Prince Endymon explains about the `other Takeru' to them and their eyes widen in awe-struck silence.
 
King Apollo states, shocked, “Are you serious?”
 
Prince Endymon replies, in a solemn tone, “Unfortunately, young Takeru was born with this great and terrible power since the day of his birth and is very similar to a certain Senshi from each of your kingdoms.” Prince Endymon, Queen Serenity, and King Apollo looked at the `other Takeru' as well as Sailor Saturn and another dark looking Senshi with the same solemn and shy look as Sailor Saturn with a scythe that's designed in the shape of a star with a long blade.
 
Just then TK feels something `hit' his back, the images fade from his eyes, TK shakes his head, and looks to see his older brother, Matt, looking at him and asking TK, “Hey, TK, what's the matter with you?”
 
TK replies, in a plain tone, “No. . . Not exactly.” TK then goes over to Trista and asks her, “Trista, did you know one of Prince Endymon's knights to be like an Earth version of Sailor Saturn?”
 
Trista is surprised by this question and she replies, “Well, the truth is that there was one knight that held a power as terrible and as great as Sailor Saturn's power.” The other Sailor Scouts, especially Hotaru, was surprised by Trista's `admission'.
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “Someone from Earth that held a power that's just as powerful as Sailor Saturn's?!”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “It was a young boy that looks exactly like young Takeru does, but he was just 13 years old, one year older than Sailor Saturn at the time of the Silver Millennium. He held one of his families' crests, which is the Crest of Hope which is around Takeru's neck, but Prince Endymon explained that this young blond boy had been born with the terrible powers of destruction within his body and that power rivaled those of Sailor Saturn and the Sun Kingdom's Sailor Scout of Destruction, Sailor Capricorn, who was equally feared as Sailor Saturn. Like Sailor Saturn and Sailor Capricorn in the Moon and Sun Kingdom, this young boy was fear to be the bringer of the Armageddon to all of Planet Earth and the whole universe. However, the four generals and Prince Endymon trained this young boy as a knight and witnesses his destructive powers for themselves, which were very powerful and plus, the young boy had no control over them at all. By the time, he had arrived in the Moon Kingdom with Prince Endymon, the four generals, and the other loyal knights that wanted to learn the ways of peace, his mastery of his power has grown and he could use his full power, but his shyness had grown since he was greatly feared. However, Sailor Saturn notices this shyness and asked him about it, learning to her amazement that this young boy is a lot like her and vice versa, which lead to Sailor Saturn and this young knight gaining a `fondness' for each other.”
 
Zoisite then says, “Now that I think about it, I remember about this young knight of ours. He's power was great, but he was greatly feared since he held great powers of darkness along with power of light, which made this one young boy feared among all others as the bringer of Earth's destruction if they aren't careful. As you well know, that type of fear leads to `other emotions' and Prince Endymon took the young boy into our court as a knight and we trained with use of his power for we saw that the rumors of his great power wasn't a lie. However, the fear of him made him become shy and alone, but he never give up hope that people will understand him. Hope was one of this young knight's greatest strengths and I remember that Sailor Saturn and this young knight had a `connection' with each other since the two of them held very similar if not the same type of powers within them.”
 
Ryo then states, “Talk about learning something new every day.”
 
Rika tells Ryo, in her usual tone, “Obviously, Mr. Perfect.”
 
Soon after, a huge explosion hits near the Moon Kingdom causing the palace and Lita shout out, in surprise, “What in the world is that?!”
 
Serena then states, in a serious tone, “Let's go see!”
 
Davis and Takuya exclaim in unison, “Follow me!” The two gogglehead Digidestined from two universes look at each other and every one of our heroes and heroines then run to head outside.
 
(Just outside of the Moon Kingdom Palace; A brief time later)
 
When all of our heroes and heroines get just outside of the Moon Kingdom palace, they gasp in unison at what they see before them. Some distance from the new `Neo-Moon Kingdom', there is a whole army of Tyrannodrones and Krybots of all types marching to the new `Neo-Moon Kingdom' with Mesogog and Emperor Grumm leading the way.
 
Rika exclaims, in her usual annoyed tone, “Great! What we didn't need, Skull-head and Lizard-face!”
 
Terriermon then states, “I take that you know them.”
 
Zoe then says, “Wish that we didn't.”
 
Takuya then says, “Hey, I hate to bring up a good point, but if we don't do something quickly, this new Moon Kingdom is going to end up like the last one.”
 
Takato then takes out a case from his backpack, opens the backpack to reveal the five Dino Gems of the DinoThunder Power Rangers, fully energized, and Takato tells Davis, “Okay, Davis, you can take it from here.”
 
Davis punches some numbers on his D-Dimensional and states, “Got it!”
 
Matt then asks Davis, “What are you doing?!”
 
Kari replies by stating, “Our D-Dimensional digivices have the ability to summon anyone that we met across worlds. Davis is summoning a few friends where these major gross-out villains come from.”
 
When Davis finishes punching out the numbers, he calls out, “Done!” Soon after, Davis pushes a button on his D-Dimensional digivice and all five DinoThunder Power Rangers, Conner, Ethan, Kira, Dr. Tommy Oliver, and Trent, appears in front of our heroes and heroines.
 
Conner then says, in his usual tone, “Dude, what just happened?”
 
Kira then states, “I don't know. We were preparing to head to the School Reunion at Reefside and then. . .”
 
Takato then interrupts and states, “That would be our fault.” When the five DinoThunder Rangers look at our heroes and heroines, they don't give off surprised looks.
 
Ethan then says, “I should have known that you were responsible for this.”
 
Takato throws the five DinoThunder Rangers their Dino Gems along with their DinoThunder Ranger Morphers and he says, “No time to explain. Let's just say Mesogog is back and here he comes.” When Takato points toward the army heading towards them, the Rangers took the idea, put their Dino Gems back onto their bracelets, and reattached their Dino-Morphers to their bracelets, in which they are reactivated.
 
Kira then says, “I don't mean to point out the obviously, but it looks like Mesogog has got a new friend.”
 
Jun tells Kira, “That's Emperor Grumm, an evil alien overlord from what you call the future in your universe, and don't worry, his Krybots are only somewhat stronger and smarter than the Tyrannodrones.”
 
Serena then calls out, in a confident tone, “With our help, thanks to all our training, we can kick these bots in no time!”
 
Mina then says, “A free spirited Serena? Well, won't wonders of the universe cease?”
 
Rika exclaims, “Would you knock it off already?! We've got a few villains to crush!”
 
Just then a male voice calls out, “Not without us, you aren't!” Soon after, the other heroes and heroines watch Jack, Syd, Z, Bridge, Sky, and Commander Anubis Doggie Cruger along with the Omega Ranger of the SPD Power Rangers run up to all of them.
 
Takuya then says, in a serious tone, “I wondered when you guys would be coming around.”
 
Jack then tells them, “Fortunately, Davis' carbon copy and his friends open a gateway that we managed to follow and we see that your enemies made friends with Emperor Grumm.”
 
Tai asks Davis, “Friends of yours?”
 
Davis tells Tai, “This is Commander Anubis Cruger and the B-squad Space Patrol Delta Power Rangers from the Rangers' universe year of 2025.”
 
Ethan then yells out, “No way! Rangers from the future?!”
 
Kari replies, “We were cadets at the SPD academy for a good amount of time and when we left, we were at the top of our classes.”
 
Jun then says, in a serious tone, “We can go down memory lane, later. Right now, we have work to do.”
 
Jack then calls out to his fellow Rangers, as he takes out his morpher, “Ready?!”
 
The rest of the B-squad Rangers reply, as they take out their morphers, “Ready!”
 
Commander Cruger and the B-squad SPD Rangers shout out, “SPD Emergency!” Commander Cruger and the SPD Rangers then morph into their Rangers forms and calls out in unison, “Space Patrol Delta!”
 
After the SPD Rangers are `morphed', Conner says, “Okay, not bad, but watch this.” Conner shouts out, “Ready?!”
 
Trent, Ethan, and Kira shout out, in unison, “Ready!”
 
Conner, Kira, Ethan, and Dr. Oliver call out, “DinoThunder Power Up!”
 
Trent shouts out, “White Ranger, Dino Power!”
 
All five DinoThunder Rangers then morph into their Ranger forms and shout out in unison, “Dino Power!” Soon after, the five DinoThunder Ranger call out, “Super Dino Mode!” The spikes on their uniforms extend out and the Yellow DinoThunder Ranger gains a pair of wings across her arms.
 
The Red, Blue, Yellow, Pink, and Green SPD Rangers shout out in unison, “SWAT Mode!” The five SPD Rangers gain their battle armor and Delta Enforcers of their SWAT Mode.
 
Mercury Crystal Power!”
 
Venus Crystal Power!”
 
Mars Crystal Power!”
 
Jupiter Crystal Power!”
 
Saturn Eternal Knight Power!”
 
Uranus Planet Power!”
 
Neptune Planet Power!”
 
Pluto Planer Power!”
 
Moon Eternal Knight Power!”
 
Crescent Eternal Knight Power!”
 
Galaxy Eternal Knight Power!”
 
After the voices shout out, Super Sailor Mercury, Super Sailor Venus, Super Sailor Mars, Super Sailor Jupiter, Super Sailor Uranus, Super Sailor Neptune, Super Sailor Pluto, Sailor Eternal Knight Saturn, Sailor Eternal Knight Moon, Sailor Eternal Knight Crescent, and Sailor Eternal Knight Galaxy are in the place of Ami, Mina, Rei, Lita, Amara, Michelle, Trista, Hotaru, Serena, Rika, and Kari.
 
Sailor Crescent then tells the DinoThunder Red Ranger, in her usual tone, “Before you say anything about pretty girls in skirts, give it a rest, Conner.”
 
The Yellow DinoThunder Ranger tells the Red DinoThunder Ranger, “Ouch. Rika has got your number.”
 
Black DinoThunder Ranger tells his fellow DinoThunder Rangers, “Talk about this later. We've got work to do.”
 
Jun tells Sailor Moon, “Sis, Sora, Janet, Darien, Zoe, and I will stay behind to make sure that they don't try anything tricking and act as reinforcements.”
 
Sailor Galaxy tells Jun, “Thanks, Jun. You are the greatest.”
 
Veemon then says, “Don't forget, we will be here to aid you, just in case.”
 
Sora then states, “However, it is best that you converse your energy, you are still drained from the last battle with Naraku and his demons.”
 
After Davis, Takato, and Takuya take out three of their swords, Takuya then says, in a serious tone, “Let's end this.” Soon after, the two teams of Rangers, the Sailor Scouts, and seven Interdimensional Warriors rush towards the army of Tyrannodrones and Krybots.
 
One of the Orange-Headed Krybots shout out, “Fire!” Just then the `Krybot division' launches their lasers at the enemy rushing towards them and causing huge explosions around our heroes and heroines, but not slowing them or injuring them in the least. Soon enough, the two force collide and all-out battling beginning between the forces of good and evil.
 
The White DinoThunder Ranger shouts out, as he takes out his weapon, “White Drago Sword, Laser Arrows!” The White DinoThunder Ranger then launches dozens of laser arrows that he creates from his sword and it takes multiple amounts of Tyrannodrones and Krybots.
 
The Omega Ranger then states, “Nice job, but watch this.” The Omega Ranger activates his morpher and calls out, “Omega Morpher, Blast Mode!” After he charges his attacks, the Omega Rangers slams his fist into the ground and sends energy surge across the ground that destroys dozens of Krybots and Tyrannodrones.
 
The Yellow DinoThunder Ranger and the Pink and Yellow SPD Rangers charges in with their weapons and Yellow SPD Ranger shouts out, “Let show them what girl power is all about!” The Yellow DinoThunder Ranger uses her Thunder Max blaster with the Yellow and Pink SPD Rangers using their Delta Enforcers to plow right through the line of enemy Tyrannodrones and Krybots.
 
On the meanwhile, like a moth attached to a flame, Emperor Grumm attacks Shadow Ranger and shouts out, “This is your end, Cruger!” Emperor Grumm uses his staff to bash Shadow Ranger, twice, causing sparks to form on his Ranger `uniform' and forcing him to the ground. But before Emperor Grumm could use the finishing blow, Black DinoThunder Ranger leaps in and kicks Emperor Grumm in the chest, causing him to fall back.
 
Soon after, Sailor Crescent comes in and roars out, “Try this on for size, bone for brains! Crescent Force Slash!” The blade of Sailor Crescent's dragon sword glows brightly and she slashes Emperor Grumm in the chest, causing him to cry out in pain as spark are thrown off his body.
 
Sailor Saturn jumps in and shouts out, “Silent Glaive Instant Surprise!” Moving at super-speed, Sailor Saturn slashes Emperor Grumm around two dozen times, throwing him at good twelve yards distance away.
 
Next, we find the four Inner Senshi facing a lot of Krybots and Tyrannodrones in their path leading to Mesogog and Sailor Mars asks, “Any ideas?”
 
Sailor Mercury replies, “If we combine our attacks together, we might be able to clear all of them out of our way and get to their leader.”
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, “Okay, let's do it!”
 
Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!”
 
Jupiter Oak Evolution!”
 
Mars Fire Sniper!”
 
Venus Love and Beauty Shock!”
 
Soon after the four Senshi call out their attacks, they combine into a powerful force that clears a path through the enemy minions to Mesogog, through not all of the Tyrannodrones and Krybots are destroyed. However, Sailor Moon, Sailor Galaxy, Davis, and Takato run through the pathway with their super-speed.
 
Sailor Moon shouts out, “Thanks, girls! The four of us will take care of it from here!”
 
After Sailor Moon gives out her `statement', the Blue DinoThunder along with the Blue and Green SPD Rangers leap over the four Sailor Scouts and the Green SPD Ranger calls out, “And we will take out the rest of those guys!” The Blue DinoThunder Ranger uses his Tricera Shield with the Blue and Green SPD Rangers using their Delta Enforcers began to get rid of the Tyrannodrones and Krybots that survived the Sailor Scouts' assault.
 
Meanwhile, Mesogog roars out, in his dark tone, “You will learn respect!” Mesogog then launches a physic assault against his four opponents, but Davis, Takato, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Galaxy take to the air.
 
Sailor Moon shouts out, “Try this one on for size, you overgrown lizard! Moon Starlight Crystal Storm!” Gathering silver energy and starlight into her hands, Sailor Moon launches a storm of that silver energy and starlight at Mesogog, causing him to loudly roar out in pain from the attack.
 
Sailor Galaxy yells out, “Galaxy Darkfire Slash!” Her sword's blade becomes engulfed in dark red flames that burn Mesogog when he slashes him with her blade.
 
Takato yells out, “Now, it is our turn! Chaos Buster!” Takato launches a beam of dark and light energy from his sword and sending Mesogog flying twenty feet backwards.
 
When Mesogog gets to his feet, Davis roars out, “This ends right now, you oversize fossil!” Using his Ultima sword, he slashes Mesogog twice and the evil overlord falls to the ground, badly injured, but Davis is forced by two squads of Blue-Headed Krybots while some Tyrannodrones aid their leader to safety.
 
Meanwhile, Emperor Grumm has recovered from Sailor Crescent's and Sailor Saturn's double assault and the Red DinoThunder Ranger's voice calls out, “Hey, skull-face!” When Emperor Grumm turns to face his enemy's voice, the Red DinoThunder Ranger fires his Thunder Max blaster and the Red SPD Ranger fires his Delta Enforcer at the evil alien emperor and they score five direct hits, but Emperor Grumm launches an energy beam with his staff and throwing the two Rangers back.
 
However, Black DinoThunder Ranger steps in and says, “Not this time! Brachio Staff, Energy Orb!” Using his weapon, the Black DinoThunder Ranger creates a powerful energy orb that he launches at Emperor Grumm and it slams into him with incredible force, throwing him back.
 
Mesogog, just recovered from his injuries by four Interdimensional Warriors, tries to attack Black DinoThunder Ranger, but Shadow Ranger shouts out, “I don't think so! You're mine! Shadow Saber!” Shadow Ranger launches a powerful attack with his sword and slashes Mesogog, causing him to roar out in pain as he sent flying into Emperor Grumm, hard!
 
Meanwhile, the Blue and Yellow DinoThunder Rangers arrive and the Red DinoThunder holds up his Shield of Triumph, the Blue and Yellow Rangers transfer their energy into it, and the Red Ranger shouts out, “Shield of Triumph, activate!” Soon after, the Red DinoThunder Ranger transforms into the Triassic Power Ranger. The Triassic Power Ranger then calls out, “Battlizer!” Soon after, the Battlizer armor of the Triassic Power Ranger covers his body and he yells out, “Super Fire Power!”
 
The Red SPD Ranger de-activates his SWAT Mode and yells out, “Let's do it, RIC! SPD Battlizer!” Soon after, the robot dog of the SPD Rangers, RIC, arrives and gives the Red SPD Ranger the SPD Battlizer morpher, causing to call out, “Cyber Mode!” Within a few seconds, his arms and legs were covered in battle armor and he gains a laser sword in his right hand and he shouts out, “Battlizer, Cyber Mode, Complete!” The Red SPD Ranger then yells out, “Battlizer, Sonic Mode!” RIC and the Red SPD Ranger began to run side by side, both of them glowing in police type lights, and they jump into the air. RIC then turns into more powerful battle armor for the Red SPD Ranger with his head becoming the hilt of sword and the Red SPD Ranger shouts out, “Battlizer, Mode Two, Complete!”
 
The Battlized Triassic Ranger yells out, “Battlizer Cannons!” Just then two cannons appear on the two shoulders of the Battlized Triassic Ranger, he jumps high into the air, and yells out, “Battle Blast!” The Battlized Triassic Ranger then fires two powerful red beams from his cannons.
 
At the same time, the Battlized Red SPD Ranger yells out, “Battlizer, Full Power! Fire!” The Battlized Red SPD Ranger fires three waves of energy from his sword and the two attacks from the two Battlized Rangers slam into both Mesogog and Emperor Grumm at the same time, destroying any minions, Krybot or Tyrannodrones, surrounding them and badly injuring the two evil overlords.
 
Finally, Takuya aids Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto with the final amount of enemy minion by calling out, “Wind Scar!” Takuya slams Tetsusaiga into the ground and creates a huge wind that knocks all of the enemy minions down, immobilizing them for the moment.
 
Sailor Uranus then says, in her usual tone, “Nice work.”
 
Sailor Neptune then says, “Allow us to finish the rest.”
 
Uranus World Shaking!”
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!”
 
Pluto Deadly Scream!”
 
The three Outer Senshi's attacks slams into the helpless ground of Tyrannodrones and Krybots and turning them into nothing, but scrap parts, causing Sailor Neptune to say, with a smile, “Well, I think that take care of our `pest problem', wouldn't you say, Uranus?”
 
After seeing the last of their forces destroyed by Takuya and the three Outer Scouts, Emperor Grumm yells out, “This isn't over, Cruger! You may have powerful allies on your side, but my allies and I have plenty of surprises in store for all of you.” Emperor Grumm then uses his staff to fire an energy beam into the ground, causing Mesogog and himself to be covered in smoke and when the smoke clears, Mesogog and Emperor Grumm are gone.
 
Shadow Ranger says, excitedly, “Yes, we have sent him running.” When all of the other heroes and heroines gathered around Shadow Ranger, he says, “Excellent work, everyone! Sailor Scouts, great job on your part in this battle! DinoThunder Rangers, thank you for aiding us against your mortal enemy and ours! Finally, B-squad Rangers, that was excellent work, to you and everyone else, . . . that was excellent teamwork! All of us should be proud!”
 
The Red DinoThunder and Red SPD Ranger shake hands and Davis, Takato, Takuya, Red DinoThunder Ranger, and Red SPD Ranger says, “Yeah!”
 
Shadow Ranger nods his head and says, simply, “Yes.” Soon after, our Interdimensional Warriors, Sailor Scouts, and Power Rangers return to the other heroes and heroines, who are cheering and waving, since they saw the whole battle and their allies do amazing battling and teamwork. However, what they don't see is a figure in the top center edge of the dome and his energy is cloak from Rei's, Amara's, and even our warriors' spiritual perception.
 
The dark figure says, “Your brother and sister have become excellent fighter, Princess Juniper, however, they will be useless when our battle comes up. I wish that it never came to this, but I must do what to preserve the honor of my family. . . the Black Moon family. . . past, present, or future . . . I wish that it didn't have to be you. . . my former beloved. . .” The dark figure then vanishes through a form of Instant Transmission, but Jun is looking at where he was and knowing his presence, even through her senses was blocked.
 
Jun thinks in her mind, sadly, “After all this time, he's here. He's ready for our battle. . . the battle between the eldest child of Queen Serenity and him . . . the leader of the Black Moon family during the Silver Millennium . . . our battle . . . Oh, Dimitri. . . where did we go wrong . . . what it wrong for us to fall in love . . . however, no matter what my past feelings . . . I have to do what I must . . . even it means to destroy you . . . my former love . . .”
 
Next time in Episode 4: Rise of the Divine Digimon Warriors: The SPD Rangers return to their time in the Ranger universe to consult with their High Command about their next plan of action while the DinoThunder Rangers stay in the new `Neo-Moon Kingdom' to aid in the exploration and study of the Neo-Moon Kingdom. However, things get bad when the `pocket dimension' starts to fade and the `Neo-Moon Kingdom' atmosphere will take over the whole of the moon, but it will expose this kingdom to the Digidestined's and Sailor Scouts' planet Earth. And if that wasn't enough trouble, a new `enemy' that's outside of the Interdimensional Warriors' and our heroes' and heroines' in the form of Dimitri, the leader of the Black Moon family during the Silver Millennium before the White Moon and Black Moon separated and. . . JUN'S EX-BOYFRIEND?! That's right! Dimitri was once the boyfriend to our Sun Princess before her prince, but the differences of the two families spilt them apart and now, they are deadly enemies. Jun, as Sailor Eternal Knight Sun, must battle her beloved Ex-boyfriend in deadly duel where there can only be one survivor! Plus, Queen Beryl and the Thirteen launch a new deadly attack by sending the Dark Masters and Apocalymon against the planet Earth of the Digidestined's and Sailor Scouts' homeworld while going off to attack the Frontier Digidestined in Takuya's and Zoe's homeworld! However, when things look the bleakest, Davis Bio-Merges with Imperialdramon Paladin Mode to create Imperialdramon's Final and Supreme Form, Gallantmon Digivolves beyond the Mega level, and finally, the Legendary Warrior of Peace also makes a comeback as well! Can these three powerful Digimon in their new forms defeat the super-powered Dark Masters and Apocalymon and save their world for total oblivion?! Find out on the next exciting Sailor Digimon Moon DS!
 
Sorry about the long wait, but I had some important stuff to do, however, I've got the next chapters and I'm back! Don't worry, you will see Jun's, Sora's, Janet's, and Zoe's Eternal Knight Sailor Senshi forms, soon enough, as well as Takato's, Rika's, Takuya's, and Zoe's `back stories' in the Silver Millennium! Anyway, I would like to give credit to Angel Love and this author's story, Finding Destiny, for the flashback of Mimi's past in the Silver Millennium, since it was inspired by her flashbacks used in her story. Anyway, on January 22 of this year, I celebrated my twenty-first birthday and now, I'm of legal drinking age, but I don't plan to drink, I don't like alcohol of any type. Finally, I hope to get better `starts' on my stories during the rest of 2006 and please read and review! I will read your reviews and I will see you later, Crossover Fans!