Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars ❯ Rise of the Divine Digimon Warriors ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I know that this took over a month to get out, but my life has been pretty `hectic' lately and getting new chapters of my stories out has been very difficult. However, I'm glad for the support for my story is continuing. Anyway, before I start with this chapter, I will like to thank and give credit to the Fanfiction author, joyfulsara, and this author's story, Sailor Universe!, for this author's version of Sailor Star, the Queen and Protector of the Universe element or a version of that element of this author's story and being cousin to Serena/Sailor Moon as well as cousin to Davis and Jun. Plus, I would like to give credit to rldelancy and his story, Interdimensional Wars, for the inspiration for the summoning of other heroes of other worlds through the D-Dimensional digivice used in last chapter! I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter contains intense violence, blood, possible gore and death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including alcohol and weapons use by minors and non-minors, and X-rated nudity, lemon(s), and other adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars
 
Recap: After explaining the situation to Takato's and Rika's friends within the Digimon Tamers, let's just say that if you think that they aren't shocked by anything, anymore, you would be really wrong. However, Kazu wasn't convinced, but a little `persuasion' from our moon princess changed his mind. But Serena's `persuasion' shows how much that she has changed over the years since her Earth families' death and I'm not sure you can say that it is a good thing. After the explanation, all of our heroes and heroines, after being joined by the rest of the Tamers, humans and Digimon, return to Spira to check on Yuna, her beloved, Tidus, and all of their friends after the battle in Luca stadium. The concert was cancelled, obviously, for Luca stadium to receive repairs, but Yuna, her beloved, and her friends were all right, expect that Yuna still needs to get use to her Interdimensional Warrior and Senshi powers. However, she did get that chance when Naraku and a huge army of demons came around. While the Digimon took care of the army of demons, Yuna/Sailor Apollo and Kari/Sailor Galaxy summoned one Aeon, Bahamut, and a new `Celestial Creature' known as a Wyvern, by the name of Zeus, to destroy Naraku, but this Naraku proved to be another one of the evil demon's fake copies of himself. Soon after the battle, Sailor Black Hole appears to find out that the Moon Kingdom has been fully restored in some kind of pocket dimension. Our Sailor Senshi of Shadow brings our teams of heroes and heroines back to the Digidestined's world, on the moon, and in the pocket dimension and they find that Sailor Black Hole is right. However, this `Neo-Moon Kingdom' is totally abandoned if through it can support life. But our heroes and heroines didn't have much time to explore when Queen Beryl and Thirteen sent Mesogog and Emperor Grumm with an army of Krybots and Tyrannodrones to destroy the new `Neo-Moon Kingdom' along with our heroes and heroines. Our heroes and heroines then gained aid from the DinoThunder Rangers, who were given back their powers with their recharged Dino Gems, and the SPD Power Rangers and united together, our heroes and heroines defeated Mesogog and Emperor Grumm, who escaped after their armies were defeated. However, there seems to be an enemy, not allied with Catharsis, Queen Beryl, and the Thirteen, is waiting for them and our Sun Princess and bearer of Destiny and Silence seems to know who this enemy is? Who is this new enemy? What connection does he have with Jun? What will our heroes and heroines have to contend with next? Find out today on Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars!
 
Episode 4: Rise of the Divine Digimon Warriors
 
(Somewhere inside of the `Neo-Moon Kingdom'; the evening of the last battle *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON COMING UP!*)
 
Inside some kind of secret underground cove near the palace inside of the `Neo-Moon Kingdom', we find our Digimon Queen and Gogglehead of the Digimon Tamers lying down on a bed with Rika only in a bra and panties, displaying her sexy and slender figure, and Takato only in his boxers, showing off his muscular chest. The two of them were locked in a passionate kiss, mating with their tongues, and their arms wrapped around each other's chests and waists in a passionate embrace.
 
When they release from their kiss and embrace, Takato says, “It is a good thing that we remember the cove that Davis, Jun, and Serena played in as kids during the Silver Millennium.”
 
Rika tells Takato, with a smile on her lips, “Obviously, gogglehead.”
 
Takato asks Rika, with a smile on his lips, “Ready for a `good time', Rika-chan?”
 
Rika replies, with a sly smile on her lips, “Oh, just shut up and take me, Takato.”
 
Takato replies, with a smile, “As you wish, my Digimon Queen.” Takato kisses Rika on the lips as he removes her bra, exposing her voluptuous, well-shaped, and curved breasts to him. After throwing the bra away, Takato gently lays Rika down on the bed, he moves his face to her breasts, puts Rika's right breast nipple into his mouth and starts sucking on her breast nipple, while he is fondling and her left breast as well as pinching her left breast nipple. Rika moans out in erotic pleasure and she wraps her arms around Takato's back and shoulders.
 
Rika moans out, in pleasure, “Oh . . . Oh, wow, Takato . . . you are still good at this . . . Ah . . . That's great . . .!!” Takato then continues to fondle and suck Rika's breasts, constantly altering between one breast and its nipple and the other, for around six more minutes. After the six minutes are done, Takato stops fondling and sucking on Rika's breasts and nipples and starts to land a series of kisses down Rika's slender and sexy chest and waist as well as licking Rika's navel, causing Rika to give sighs of pleasure from her mouth. When Takato reaches Rika's panties, he slowly removes them and leaves Rika totally naked before him, but then he uses his tongue to lick slender and perfectly shaped legs. Rika says, in a sly tone, “So, you can be quite `naughty' when you need to be, eh, Takato-chan?”
 
Takato moves his head and face back to face Rika's and replies, in a seductive tone, “Only when you are around, my queen.”
 
Rika then tackles Takato, so, his back is to the bed and says, in an enticing tone, “You had better believe it, Takato. I'm the Digimon Queen and don't think that we are lovers, doesn't mean I will take it easier on you.”
 
Takato replies, in a sly tone, “Never.” Rika and Takato then engage in another passionate kiss for several more minutes and then Rika lands a series of her own kisses down Takato's muscular chest, making him the one giving sighs of pleasure. When Rika reaches his boxer, she, with a sly and seductive grin on her lips, slowly takes his boxers off and reveals his ten-inch hard penis to her.
 
Rika thinks in her mind, “Damn! I had nearly forgotten how big gogglehead can get!” Rika then licks the head of Takato's manhood with her tongue and soon after, she puts Takato's hard member into her mouth and starts to give Takato the best blowjob she can.
 
Takato moans out, in pure pleasure, “Oh my god . . . Rika . . . I never knew . . . you can be . . . so good at . . . Ah . . . this . . . Ah . . . that feels great . . .!!” When Takato puts his hands on Rika's scalp, she giggles in her own mind, knowing that her lover is enjoying this. After four minutes of Rika sucking Takato's manhood, using her soft tongue to wrap around his hard member, Takato groans out, “Rika . . . I can't hold it . . . I'm coming . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Oh, man . . . I'm coming . . .!!” Within one more minute, Takato gives out a loud groan and releases his cum into Rika's mouth, in which, with lust, her `talented' mouth easily swallows all of Takato's `release'.
 
When Rika is done swallowing Takato's load, she licks her lips and says, in an enticing tone, “Just as sweet as ever.”
 
Takato says to Rika, breathless, “Wow, that felt great, Rika.”
 
Rika asks Takato, “Ready for some more?”
 
Takato's manhood is still at full erection and he replies, in a seductive tone, “When you are ready, I am.” Takato goes into a sitting position while Rika aims her pussy at Takato's fully erect hard member and Rika lowers herself onto Takato's member, allowing it to go deep into her vagina. Rika gives out a moan of pleasure, feeling Takato's manhood deep within her vagina, Takato puts his hands on Rika's hips, and starts to pound into Rika at hard and steady pace. Rika wraps her arms around Takato's back and shoulder while she wraps her legs around his lower waist as Takato starts to pound into her.
 
With several minutes, Rika moans out, “Ah . . . Yes . . . Yes . . . You really have gotten good . . . at this . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . goggles . . . You already know . . . Ah . . . How I want . . . Ah . . . good and hard . . . Ah, yes . . . Ah . . .!!”
 
Takato groans out, in an erotic reply, “I'm glad that you . . . Ah . . . like it, Rika . . . Ah . . . I'm happy . . . when you are . . . Ah . . . Oh my god . . . !!” Takato and Rika then continue their hot lovemaking in this fashion for around one and half hours and when they were done, Takato gently lays Rika back on the bed, her arms and legs wrapped around his shoulders and waist, and Takato continues to pound his hot manhood into Rika's pussy and vagina at a good, hard, and steady pace that she likes.
 
Rika moans out, in pure erotic pleasure, “Ah. . . Wow . . . I can feel your cock . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . So deep inside me . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I never thought it would be so good . . . Ah . . . But man . . . Was I wrong . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Oh, yes . . . I love you so much, gogglehead . . . You've done so much for me . . . Ah . . . Ah . . .!!”
 
Takato tells Rika, while groaning in excitement, “I love you. . . too, Rika . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . you were so strong and . . . so incredible . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I couldn't help . . . but fall in love with you . . . not just . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . because we had a life together . . . so long ago . . . Ah . . . Ah . . .!!”
 
Rika moans out, erotically, “Hey . . . Ah . . . don't sell yourself . . . short . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Takato . . . you've shown me how to have . . . Ah . . . friends . . . Ah . . . and to . . . love someone . . . Ah . . . I've got to admit . . . You're the greatest . . . Ah . . .!!” After making more hot love for two more hours, Rika allows Takato to turn her around until she was on all fours, Takato puts his hands on her buttocks, and continues to pound into her at a hard and vigorous pace, going so deep that Rika screams out erotically.
 
Takato gives out a groan of ecstasy from the tight feeling of Rika's pussy walls was giving his member and Takato groans out, “Oh my god . . . Whoa . . . Rika, you are so tight . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . feels so good . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I'm glad that we are together . . . like this . . .!!”
 
Rika moans out, in an erotic reply, “ . . . Me too, goggles . . . Ah . . . Ah, yes . . . For the first time in my life . . . Ah . . . I'm so happy . . . Ah . . . and when it is . . . Ah . . . with only you . . .!!” They continued to make hot love in this fashion for another one and half hours and then Takato turns Rika back to lying down on the bed. Soon after, Takato and Rika switch positions with Takato lying down on the bed, Rika jumping up and down on his hard and hot manhood, and Takato has his hands on her hips, guiding her down on his manhood. Rika moans out, in pure pleasure, “Ah . . . you are so deep inside . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Oh, Takato . . . Ah . . . Man, I love it when you love me like this . . . Ah . . . Ah . . .!!”
 
Takato groans out, erotically, “When you are happy . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . so am I . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . I love it when we are like this, too . . . !!” Thirty minutes into their hot lovemaking, Takato goes into a sitting position, Rika wraps his arms around Takato's shoulders, and both of them lock in a passionate kiss when Takato continues to pound into her. After that, the two of them continue to make hot lovemaking for another one and half hours and the two of them were in sexual bliss . . . like they were in pure paradise as the world around seemly disappears and leaves only them as the only humans, like Adam and Eve, in the whole universe. However, by the end of this time, the two of them, their bodies covered in sweat, began to move frantically as their climaxes were fast approaching.
 
Rika moans out, in erotic excitement, “Ah . . . Man . . . I can't . . . I can't hold it much longer . . . Ah . . . I'm coming to come . . . Oh, gogglehead . . . I'm coming . . .!!”
 
Takato groans out, in pure excitement as well, “I'm coming, too . . . Ah . . . Ah . . . Rika . . . Ah . . . I'm so close . . . Ah . . . !!”
 
After several more minutes, Rika thinks in her mind, “I can't. . . I can't hold it in any longer!!” Rika then gives out a loud screams of pure erotic bliss and pleasure as she releases her sexual fluids all over Takato's cock and feeling Rika's release, Takato loudly groans as he releases his warm seed into Rika's waiting womb. In the aftermath, Takato and Rika, with exceptional stamina, stayed in their positions and locked in one final passionate kiss before going to bed. When they were done with their kiss, Takato lies his head down on the pillow and lies down on the bed with his back on the bed. Rika nuzzles up on his chest with her scalp and hair on his chin and they give each other a warm embrace. Rika tells Takato, in a loving tone, “Good night, my sweet gogglehead prince. I love you.”
 
Takato replies, in a loving tone, “I love you, too, my princess and Digimon Queen. Good night.” Takato puts up the cover on the two of them and the two of them go into sleep for night in each other's arms and love.
 
(The following morning; Inside of the Moon Kingdom Palace within the `Neo-Moon Kingdom')
 
Inside of the Moon Kingdom Palace within the `Neo-Moon Kingdom', we find Jun, Davis, Kari, and Zoe along with (Renamon), Veemon, and Gatomon looking all around the throne room where Davis' and Jun's Lunarian mother, Queen Serenity, once resided as Queen of the Moon Kingdom and Praetorian of the Silver Alliance.
 
Kari then says, in a plain tone, “It looks so empty in here.”
 
Zoe nods her head and states, “Yeah, Aunt Serenity really brought this palace and this place within the palace alive. Now, it seems so empty and so cold.”
 
Davis tells Zoe, “I know what you mean, Zoe.”
 
Jun asks Zoe, “Hey, Cousin Zoe, do you know where you beloved, Takuya, are, right now?”
 
Zoe tells Jun, “Well, he is helping Conner, Kira, and Ethan with the exploration of this new Moon Kingdom Palace with Dr. Tommy Oliver. Meanwhile, Izzy, Ami, Zoisite, Yolei, and Ken are inside of the palace library with Tentomon, Hawkmon, and Wormmon to find any clues on this new `Neo-Moon Kingdom'.”
 
Davis then says, “No surprise that Izzy, Ami, Yolei, and Ken are there and with Zoisite, wherever his soulmate goes, he goes.”
 
Kari then asks her beloved, “Dai-chan, could have the part of Serena that's Princess Serenity wanted for the Moon Kingdom to be `reborn' while the other part wished that she and the others had normal lives again after she defeat that witch, Beryl, with their help, the first time?”
 
Davis shrugs his shoulders and replies, “It is very well, possible, but I can't be sure. Even through I'm smarter than everyone let on and a Lunarian prince, I've got no clue about this matter. I've only remember what I knew about the Silver Crystal from my memories of the Silver Millennium of what my Lunarian mother taught.”
 
(Renamon) then says, “All we can hope is there is some kind of clue inside the palace walls.”
 
Kari then asks Zoe, “Zoe, did you tell any of the others that you are Serena's and Trista's cousin and the daughter of Chronos?”
 
Zoe shakes her head and replies, “Didn't have the time, yet, but that's the life of the Ruler and Protector of the Universe.”
 
Gatomon then says, “And whose beloved was resided in the legendary kingdom of Atlantis' throne and was to be the next Prince of Earth if anything happened to the first two.”
 
Zoe then says, with a smile, “I may be the daughter of a Sovereign, but I'm still mortal and human . . . with some `quirks'.”
 
Jun states, with a wide grin, “Well, that's one way of putting it.”
 
Zoe then asks Davis, “By the way, Davis, did you or Serena explain about a certain power of yours and one piece of information that your twin sister's Senshi don't remember or haven't `thought about'?”
 
Davis replies, in a plain tone, “Did you think that we had the time to before we were battling, running across the multi-verse, or trying to explore this `Neo-Moon Kingdom'?”
 
Kari then says, “Which means `no' because the others were too distracted to listen.”
 
Zoe nods her head in understand and says, “Oh.”
 
Jun then states, “Well, we are not going to get anywhere by staying her. Let's go find Serena and Darien.”
 
Veemon asks Jun, “What if they are having some `private time'?”
 
Davis then says, with a smile, “Then they won't be in the palace. If this `Neo-Moon Kingdom' is a fully restored of the Moon Kingdom before the end of the Silver Millennium, then they will be in one of the various `hiding places' that Jun, Serena, and I had found as kids during our days in the Moon Kingdom.”
 
Zoe then asks, in a mock curious tone, “Now, you wouldn't disturb them when they are having some `private time'?”
 
Jun says, in a mock innocent tone, “Now, we wouldn't do that to our own sister, would we?”
 
Kari tells Jun, with a sly smile, “You know, Jun, that kind of tone won't fool anyone.”
 
Gatomon then says, in a plain tone, “Well, let's get this out of your system and find those lovebirds.” Zoe, Davis, Kari, Jun, and the three Digimon then take off to find our moon princess and her beloved boyfriend.
 
(Somewhere else within the Moon Kingdom Palace; on the meanwhile)
 
We find Takuya, Henry, Jeri, Ryo, Terriermon, Monodramon, Elecmon, and the five DinoThunder Rangers are exploring some of the hallways of the Moon Kingdom with Doctor Oliver using some of his archeological tools to see if they find any clues.
 
Ethan says, amazed, “Man, this is so cool! We are actually inside an alien civilization.”
 
Trent then states, “Well, the ruins of one, Ethan, because we are the only ones here inside of this palace and none of the original inhabitants are around.”
 
Takuya tells the five DinoThunder Rangers, “Well, be careful what you touch here since some friends and my girlfriend consider this palace sacred.”
 
Kira then says, “Oh, right. Didn't Davis, Jun, and Serena say that they lived here when they were the son and daughters of the last ruler of this kingdom?”
 
Takuya then states, “Yeah, plus my girlfriend is their cousin from their Lunarian mother's side.”
 
Jeri asks Takuya, curiously, “Zoe is Davis', Jun's, and Serena's cousin?”
 
Takuya nods his head and replies, “Yep. Queen Serenity had a twin sister and that sister wanted her to take the throne while she married the Sovereign of Time, Chronos.”
 
Henry exclaims, shocked, “You mean that Chronos is real?!”
 
Takuya nods his head and replies, “Real as you and me. The two of them had children and Zoe is one of them. Back in the Silver Millennium, she was Queen Izumi, Ruler and Protector of the Universe, and her Sailor Senshi form of Sailor Star, she has unique powers than the other Scouts. While she has her own set of attacks, she can copy and use the attacks of the other Sailor Scouts, but with more powerful and she can `evolve' them into more powerful forms. A gift from big daddy, Chronos.”
 
Ryo asks Takuya, “If your girlfriend is the daughter of a Sovereign AKA God, then wouldn't that make her . . .”
 
Takuya shakes her head and says, “No, Zoe isn't a Sovereign herself. She is very much mortal like you and me and yes, that means that she can be killed by natural causes like diseases and such and `unnatural' causes like bullets, knifes, and other forms of weaponry or anything deadly to mortals, but it is a lot harder to kill Zoe if you get my meaning.”
 
Ethan then says, “Now, that's what I call a girlfriend.” Ethan then asks Takuya, “Think we might get some `royal favors' since we are friends?”
 
Corner tells Ethan, while giggling in amusement, “Give it a rest, dude.”
 
Terriermon then says, in his usual tone, “What I can't believe is that Takato and Rika are actually royalty and she is actually wearing the Sailor Senshi's uniforms!”
 
Henry tells Terriermon, “Believe me, Rika must hate wearing that skirt, but she believes that all of the powers that come with it at least make it manageable.”
 
Ryo then says, “No kidding, Henry. Rika actually willing to wear a skirt?! That will be the day!”
 
Jeri tells Ryo, “Better watch what you say, Ryo. If Rika actually heard you talking, she might use her Sailor Scout powers on you and remember what she did those copycat version of the Digidestined with that `SWAT Mode' of hers.”
 
Terriermon nods his head and exclaims, “Talk about heavy metal! Not to mention all of that firepower!”
 
Jeri then says, “However, it is very sad that Serena, Davis, Jun, Takato, Rika, Zoe, and yourself to lose your families like that. Well, your families as whom you are in this life anyway.”
 
Takuya states, in a real angered tone, “They were taken away from us. Whoever did this had no right to take what no one has the right to take . . . Life!” As Takuya remembers her parents' and younger brother's dead forms, his anger grows and a really red aura forms around his form, causing to the floor around them to wildly crack, scaring the others, including Doctor Oliver, a bit. Takuya then gives one loud growl and a small legion of cracks and a small hole forms on the floor below Takuya's feet, thanks to his aura.
 
Trent then says, amazed, “Whoa.”
 
Kira tells Takuya, “Maybe you should calm down before you bring the place down on us.”
 
Takuya's aura dies down and says, “Sorry about that.”
 
Dr. Oliver then says, in a plain tone, “Don't blame you. You've been through a lot. Let's keep looking.”
 
As they continue to look for clues to this new `Neo-Moon Kingdom' in the palace, Ethan then says, “Wouldn't it have been great that those future Power Rangers stayed a while longer and use their advanced technology to help us explore?”
 
Kira then says, “They had to get back to their own time and our universe to report back to their superiors about the situation, but something tells me that we haven't seen the last of them.”
 
Trent nods his head and says, “Yeah, since our worst enemy has been revived and is working with their worst enemy, we haven't seen the last of those future Power Rangers. The Space Patrol Delta Rangers.”
 
Corner then says, “At least there will be beautiful girls in the future and in the Power Rangers, in fact.”
 
Kira tells Corner, in a somewhat annoyed tone, “Corner, give it a rest already.” However, as they continue to explore the inside of the Moon Kingdom Palace's hallways, they didn't notice a dark figure behind them that masks its aura from even Takuya's senses and then teleports away a few seconds our group of heroes and heroines are out of sight.
 
(Outside of the Moon Kingdom Palace; Sometime in the late morning hours)
 
When we head outside of the Moon Kingdom Palace, we see that we find Tai, his fiancée, Sora Takenouchi, Matt, Mimi, Joe, Agumon, Biyomon, Gabumon, Palmon, and Gomamon, the Inner Scouts, minus Ami, and the generals, minus Zoisite, relaxing in a beautiful garden of white, golden, and silver flowers. Tai and Sora were relaxing by a tree with Sora nuzzles on Tai's chest and the three Inner Scouts, Rei, Lita, and Mina, were with their boyfriends, Jadeite, Nephrite, and Malachite, and relaxing in their own `special ways'.
 
Palmon then says, amazed, “Wow. This garden is so beautiful.”
 
Joe asks Mimi AKA Sailor Scorpio of the Sun Kingdom Scouts, “Is this what the Moon Kingdom was like when you were with Jun, Mimi?”
 
Mimi smiles and replies, “Yes, but I'm not very sure. However, I do remember this garden. Whenever I visited the Moon Kingdom with Jun and my fellow scouts, I can remember this beautiful garden and when I was younger, I picked flowers in the garden to create the most beautiful crowns of flowers.”
 
Matt looks around the garden and thinks in his own mind, Why does this place seem so familiar to me? Like I knew about this garden and . . .” Soon after, Matt then holds his head, closes his eyes for a second, and when he opens his eyes, he sees Jun, as Princess Juniper Serenity Amun-Re of the Sun Kingdom, picking flowers with Serena, as Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, and thinks, surprised, “What in the world?! What's going on here?!”
 
As Matt watches the scene unfold, Matt then hears Davis' voice call out, “Serenity! Jun!” When `Princess Juniper' and `Princess Serenity' looking to the source, they see Davis, as Prince Daisuke Amun-Re Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, Kari, as Princess Hikari of the Galaxy Kingdom, Darien, as Prince Endymon, and finally, the same mysterious prince that looks a lot like him walking towards them.
 
`Princess Serenity' goes over to `Prince Endymon' and tells him, “It is so good to see you, again, Prince Endymon. What brings you out here to our garden?”
 
`Prince Endymon' tells `Princess Serenity', in a kind and loving tone, “Your mother, Queen Serenity, mentioned about it to me a bit earlier and I came out to see how beautiful your garden is.” `Prince Endymon' then says, in a loving tone, “I can see how beautiful it is, through I see a beautiful angel before me.” `Princess Serenity' couldn't help, but blush in embarrassment from `Prince Endymon's' statements.
 
`Prince Daisuke' then says, with a sly smile on his lips, “Your majesty, Prince Endymon, if you keep up with those statements, it will go to my sister's head.”
 
`Princess Serenity' gives a `pout face' in indignity and yells at `her twin brother', “Daisuke, you are just mean and nasty!”
 
`Princess Juniper' giggles at `her younger sister' and tells `her', in a joking tone, “Well, Serenity, he does have a point.”
 
`Princess Serenity' gives `Princess Juniper' a shocked look and yells at `her', “Jun! Why are you taking his side?!”
 
`Princess Juniper' then says, jokingly, “I'm not taking sides, Serenity. I'm just pointing out something to Prince Endymon, here.”
 
`Princess Serenity' says, indignity, “Well, at least I've got good taste in boyfriends!” `Prince Daisuke' gasps in shock, `Princess Serenity' gasps in shock of what she said, and `Princess Juniper' lowers her head in sadness.
 
`Prince Daisuke' yells at `Princess Serenity', in shock, “Serenity, I can't believe that you said that! Right in Jun's face!”
 
`Princess Serenity' tells `Princess Juniper', “Sis, I'm sorry . . . I . . . I didn't mean to . . .”
 
`Prince Endymon' then asks `Prince Daisuke', “Why did that comment offended Princess Juniper, Prince Daisuke?”
 
`Prince Daisuke' sighs and replies, in a solemn tone, “It is a long story . . .” `Prince Daisuke' then whispers to `Prince Endymon', `Princess Hikari', and the other Prince of Earth and their eyes widen in shock at what `Prince Daisuke' whispers to them.
 
`Princess Hikari' replies, stunned, “Oh my.”
 
`Princess Juniper' then says, in a plain tone, “I'm sure that Serenity didn't mean anything by it.”
 
However, the other Prince of Earth says, in Matt's exact voice and plain tone, “However, she still shouldn't have said it.” When everyone looks at the other Prince of Earth, he says, in a plain tone of voice, “Princess Serenity knew what happened between Princess Juniper and that dark prince from that Black Moon family and known that comments like that would really hurt her feelings. Princess Serenity doesn't have an excuse for doing to a member of her own family and that's that. However, she did do it by accident, so, a long apology and make sure not doing it ever again would be good enough for forgiveness.” When the Prince of Earth is done, he starts to walk away.
 
`Princess Juniper' then stands up and asks the other Prince of Earth, “Wait! Why did you try to defend me like that?”
 
The other Prince of Earth then says, in a simple tone, “This doesn't mean I trust or care any of you Solaris or Lunarians. I just don't like it when people remind other persons about their past pains and tragedies in a nasty fashion . . . meaning to do it that way or not.” The other Prince of Earth then slowly walks away and `Princess Juniper' looks at him in wonderment and curiosity.
 
`Princess Juniper' then asks, curiously, “Prince Yamato . . . what's your story? You act so stuck up and then this . . .?”
 
Just then Matt hears Tai's voice exclaim to him, “Matt!” Matt shakes his head and looks to see that the `scene' in front of him is gone. Matt turns his head where Tai and Sora are resting to see our Sun Kingdom Fire Senshi and Digidestined of Love and her boyfriend were looking straight at him with curious looks on their faces.
 
Matt asks Tai, “Yeah, Tai, what is it?”
 
Sora asks Matt, curiously and worriedly, “Matt, are you okay?”
 
Tai then adds to Sora's statement by saying, “Yeah, you were zoning out on us.”
 
Matt then says, blushing in embarrassment and rubbing his head nervously, “Sorry about that, but this place can really do that to you, huh?”
 
Biyomon nods her head and says, “Yeah, this is a beautiful place and to think it is on a place where humans thought there was no life.”
 
Joe then states, “However, it isn't surprising. People have been associating love with the moon for generations. Well, people on planet Earth anyway.”
 
Matt then says, “Izzy would love the idea about proving that there was indeed life on other worlds in our solar system.”
 
Gabumon then states, “However, you did promise that you would never reveal the truth about Serena, Davis, Jun, Sora, Mimi, or any of the other Sailor Scouts as well as anyone who has a `past life' during the Silver Millennium.”
 
Matt exclaims, with a plain tone, “Adding that Amara promised that she would turn us inside out if we told because it would threaten Serena and her family AKA Davis and Jun. Man, is that girl overprotective or what?!”
 
Lita tells Matt, “Don't take it personally guys. It is the way that Amara is. She is fiercely loyal and protective of those she cares about and the princess that she swore to protect as well as her family members. Namely Davis, Jun, and Serena.”
 
Rei then asks, “Speaking of meatball head and her siblings: Wonder what they are up?”
 
Jadeite tells Rei, “Well, Rei-chan, Prince Daisuke and Princess Juniper are working with Dr. Oliver and his Power Rangers to help us find anymore secrets of this new `Neo-Moon Kingdom'. Zoisite is with Ami and working in the library along with Izzy, Ken, and Yolei Inoue from the Odaiba Digidestined.”
 
Rei then states, in a plain tone, “Well, I'm not surprised. Izzy, Ken, and Yolei are very similar in the fashion that they are all geniuses. The library is the first place that they would go.” When Jadeite looks to his left, his face turns into a solemn one and he sighs. Rei, confused by Jadeite's change in expression, asks, perplexed, “Jadeite, what's wrong?”
 
Jadeite points to where he had just looked and replies, with a small smile on his face, “That, my dear phoenix.” When Rei looks in the direction where her boyfriend is pointing, Rei gives out a huge sigh when she sees Mina starting to `make out' with her boyfriend, Malachite.
 
Jadeite and Rei look at each other, nod their heads in an unsaid agreement, and yell out to Mina and Malachite in unison, “Get a room, you two!” Mina and Malachite stop their `make out', realize that everyone is starting to look at them, and both of them blush in embarrassment.
 
Rei then says, with a small smile on her lips, “Some things never change.”
 
Jadeite nods his head in agreement and states, “Too true, my darling Rei. Too true.”
 
Just then Nephrite's voice calls out, “My friends, I believe that it would be a good idea to look up.” When everyone looks at Nephrite and Lita, they are looking up and pointing towards the sky with shocked expressions on their faces. When the rest of them do so, they are shocked to see the dome-like field that's the pocket dimension start to flicker and fade before coming back, again.
 
Sora then asks, worriedly, “What's going on here? Is the pocket dimension fading?”
 
Just then a dark voice shouts out, “Indeed, it is, Princess of Aries!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find a figure in a dark grey clock with a sword that has a black blade in his cloaked right hand staring at all of them. The dark figure then says, “The pocket dimension that this `new Moon Kingdom' is starting to fade as the atmosphere and conditions that the moon was just before the end of the Silver Millennium start to take over the whole of the moon. Soon or later, this `Neo Moon Kingdom', as you call it, will be brought into your reality and out of this pocket dimension and the moon will be restored to its glory days of the Silver Millennium.”
 
Tai then says, “Well, at least we know that are still able going to breathe.”
 
Joe tells Tai, “However, Tai, the Moon Kingdom will be totally exposed for satellites and spaceships from Earth to see and they are going to wonder where a beautiful kingdom and atmosphere just came to the moon out of seemly nowhere.”
 
Malachite tells Tai, “Unfortunately, your friend is right, Taichi Kamiya. Once this `new Moon Kingdom' is out of the pocket dimension and takes hold on the moon out of this pocket dimension, the technology on Earth will allow people on Earth to easily find it.”
 
Matt then exclaims, “No kidding! And us with it!”
 
Rei then says, pointing to the dark figure, “Hey, I'm sensing a huge negative energy force from this guy!”
 
Lita roars out at the dark figure, “Hey, are you the one that did this?!”
 
The dark figure shakes his hooded head and replies, in a dark calm and truthful tone, “No, I did not, but it was only a matter of time before the Moon Kingdom reappeared in this world anyway.” The dark figure then points his sword at Sora and exclaims, “Princess of Aries, where is your princess?! Princess Juniper Serenity Amun-Re?!”
 
Sora yells at the dark figure, in a strong tone, “Why should I tell you?!”
 
The dark figure replies, “I challenge her to the field of battle to get back what she and her family took from mine! Our honor!”
 
Just then Jun's voice exclaims, “If that's what it takes to end this, then I have no other choice!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Jun, Davis, Kari, Zoe, (Renamon), Veemon, and Gatomon walking up towards all of them.
 
The dark figure turns to face Jun and says, “Ah, Princess Juniper, it has been a long time. You are as beautiful as ever, even through you have taken a terrible Earthling form.”
 
Jun sighs and says, in a plain tone, “You were always a flatter . . . Dimitri.”
 
Davis, Sora, and Mimi are shocked and they exclaim, in unison and shock, “DIMITRI?!” When the dark figure removes his hood and cloak, the figure is to be a humanoid male of Jun's age with black hair in Safir's style, with haunting and mysterious blue eyes, and wearing light grey version of Prince Diamond's clothing. Plus, on this young male's forehead is the upside down black crescent moon, the symbol of the Black Moon family.
 
Rei exclaims, seeing the symbol on his forehead, “Hey, he's a member of the Black Moon family!”
 
Jun tells Rei, calmly, “I know that. Dimitri was leader of the Black Moon family before and around the time that the Black Moon family separate from White Moon family.” Rei, Lita, and Mina were shocked to hear Jun say this in such a calm tone.
 
Lita asks Jun, “Hey, Jun, how do you know this?!”
 
Jun replies, in a calm tone, “Dimitri . . . was my first boyfriend during the Silver Millennium.” This hit everyone, minus Davis, Sora, and Mimi, like a lightning bolt and they, minus Davis, Sora, and Mimi, gasp in shock.
 
Rei yells out, flabbergasted, “He was your first boyfriend?!”
 
Jun tells Rei, in a solemn tone, “Don't remind me. Dimitri and I were deeply in love and totally inseparable . . . that is until he let what happened between his family and our family along with planet Earth's inhabitants gets to him. His family's honor became more important than our love and I had no choice, but to use my kingdom's powerful treasure to seal him away. Only Davis, Sora, Mimi, Janet, and Serena knew what happened.” Jun then asks Dimitri, “So, what is this about? Revenge?”
 
Dimitri replies, “I don't bare any bitterness against you. You were only doing what you thought was right and I was doing what I was doing what was right. Getting my family's honor back from what your family and the Earth leaders did to my family. I'm just sorry that you had to get in this, Juniper.”
 
Lita then yells at Dimitri, angrily, “Do you think that what other members of your family did is right?!”
 
Dimitri roars back, indignity, “What my future brethren did was cowardly and I would have never approved if I had been in command! I decreed that only those who were guilty would be punished . . . not innocent men, women, and children. The innocent should never have to pay for the crimes of the guilty!”
 
Mina then says, “A Black Moon family member with a sense of honor? That's different.” Jun walks in front of Davis, Kari, and Zoe and takes out her transformation brooch, which is a beautiful golden heart brooch with a sun sigil jewel attached to the heart brooch, a silver tri-force attached to the center of the heart brooch with two golden sword jewels in front of the tri-force with crossed in a `X', and eight golden wines attached to the heart brooch and sigil.
 
Jun then says, plainly, “That's always been Dimitri's way.” Jun then asks Dimitri, worriedly, “Does it have to be this way?”
 
Dimitri tells Jun, “You know that this is the only way, Juniper.”
 
Jun sighs in defeat and then calls out, “Sun Eternal Knight Power!” Jun's transformation brooch opens up, revealing the Imperial Golden Emerald, ribbons and solar energy flames wrap around her body as she spins around in a ballet, her clothes melt away, and her sailor fuku wraps around her body in the form of golden phoenix-like dragon. When her transformation is done, Jun's hair has turned from her maroon color into a silvery-white color, it is in Queen Serenity's bun style, two golden jewels in her buns, a crown of golden feathers, going from one ear to the other, across her scalp, sun sigil on her forehead over a silver tri-force, dark violet colored lips, sun sigil jewels over golden stars with golden tri-force attached below the sun and star jewels as her earrings attached to her ears, silver metallic choker with golden spikes all over the choker, expect in the center of the collar, where a silver heart jewel with a sun sigil jewel are over a golden tri-force jewel, with the two tags containing the Crests of Destiny and Silence are attached below the center of the metallic choker, her V-style collar is pure gold in color, her shoulder pads are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's and are pure gold in color, the chest area down to the start of skirt area of her fuku is pure white in color, her transformation brooch in the bust area, which barely contain her voluptuous breasts, she has silver fingerless fighting gloves on her hands, dark violet colored fingernails with sun sigils on each fingernail, her D-Dimensional is on her left wrist just above her left fingerless fighting glove, her sailor mini-skirt is mainly silver in color, but it has one golden stripe and one maroon stripe below the silver coloring, on the top center portion of her mini-skirt is a silver tri-force jewel under a sun sigil jewel, the bow on the rear of her skirt is like her Eternal Sailor Moon bow, but it is pure silver in color, across her slender and sexy waistline is silver belt with a sun sigil on the black belt buckle with the belt containing a special holster for a laser carbine/rifle like the Silver Astro Power Rangers' Silver Silverizer, sheath for a dagger that's similar to the Crystal Sabers of the Wild Force Power Rangers expect it has a silver orb in the area below the blade with the sun sigil in the silver orb, a pouch for golden ninja throwing stars, and finally, a sheath for a sword like the Lost Galaxy Power Rangers' Galaxy Sabers expect it has a rainbow colored hilt, sun sigil jewel in the top center portion of the hilt, and a beautiful silver blade with the tri-force engraved in the blade, her silver boots are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's boots expect it has sun sigil jewels on the top center portion of the boots, and she has eight golden angel wings coming out of her back. With Jun's transformation done and over with, the new Sailor Sun tells Dimitri, “If you need to know, I'm Sailor Eternal Knight Sun, Dimitri.”
 
Dimitri then says, in a plain tone, “Sailor Sun for short. Yes, I know. Now, it is time to end this.” Sailor Sun then uses her super-speed to vanish from sight and then `reappear' in front of Dimitri with swinging her sword at him, but Dimitri easily manages to block with his sword. Soon after, the two of them go into a high-speed sword duel for the next several minutes, which seemed like a half-an-hour to those who were watching or tried to watch. Neither sword fighter gains the advantage until they slam their swords into each other, causing one huge quake in the surrounding area, knocking everyone around in the garden nearly off their feet, and both fighters' swords are `launched' from their hands and land away from each other. Dimitri then slams his knee into Sailor Sun's chest and sending her flying into the air towards the front of the palace.
 
Matt, Davis, Sora, and Mimi yell out in shock, “Jun!”
 
Dimitri then says, in a plain tone, “Stay out of this. This is between just her and me. And don't dishonor Jun's desire and choice for one on one.” Dimitri then flies away after our Sailor Senshi of the Sun.
 
Lita yells out, in anger, “Like hell I'm going to stay out of this!”
 
Davis tells Lita, “Lita, stay out of the battle! That's an order from your prince!”
 
Lita, Mina, and Rei look at Davis in shock and Rei exclaims at Davis, “Are you crazy?!”
 
Tai tells Davis, “I'm with Lita, here! That's your sister out there, Davis!”
 
Davis then replies, “That's why you've got to stay out of it! The Sun Kingdom warriors, including Jun, Sora, Mimi, and the Sun Kingdom Senshi, were taught to have teamwork and work together to defeat evil, but also to fight with honor. If a person comes up with a challenge to anyone of the Sun Kingdom, its people, warriors, or royal family members, in one on one duel, they were taught to honor that challenge unless the opponent dishonored the rules and cheated in a fashion that's so extreme that it threatens the universe as well as the balance of light and darkness. Other than that, the Sun Kingdom `member' challenged must honor the Sun Kingdom honor code for dueling and other forms of one on one combat to make sure that they are not tempted to become like the evil warrior that just cheated. When Jun was Princess Juniper of the Sun Kingdom, she was raised on those beliefs and as Sailor Sun, she still believes in them. She won't like it if you `butt in' into her duel. Dimitri made an honorable challenge and Jun will follow it through.”
 
Matt exclaims, in a worried tone, “What if he doesn't fight with honor?!”
 
Sora shakes her head and says, “Dimitri will. He is an honorable warrior as much as any Sun Kingdom warrior, including Jun and any one of her guardians, us, the Sun Kingdom Senshi. We can watch, but please, keep out of Jun's duel. It will be better for the honor of the Sun Kingdom and for Jun, personally, since Dimitri was once her beloved boyfriend. She wants to end this and it is for the best that we allow her that chance to.”
 
Rei sighs and tells her prince and her counterpart in the Sun Kingdom Scouts, “Fine. We will stay back, but if we have to come in there. We will.”
 
Davis then says, “Hopefully, it won't come to that.” Davis, Kari, Zoe, Tai, Sora, Matt, Mimi, Joe, the seven Digimon, three Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, and their three boyfriends then run after Sailor Sun and Dimitri. By this time, Sailor Sun slams in front of the Moon Kingdom Palace, causing a small crater full of cracks on the marble surface by her impacting form. When Sailor Sun gets to her feet, Dimitri touches down on her right side and Sailor Sun turns to face him, managing to block a high jump kick from her former boyfriend.
 
Sailor Sun tells Dimitri, “Dimitri, why are you letting your family and what happened to influence you?”
 
Dimitri tells Sailor Sun, “My family is everything to me! They raised me to be their strong leader! They've always turn me for leadership and strength! We were just thrown away as outcasts by your family and the Earth and your family and the ruling Earth bodies must pay the price for their actions! I'm sorry that you had to be part of your mother's wretched family line!” Dimitri and Sailor Sun then get into a close range combat at high-speeds with kicks and punches for a few minutes and then Dimitri lands a powerful punch to Sailor Sun's gut, causing her to lose her breath for a brief while, but she managed to do a back-leap to get out of the way of another of Dimitri's high-jump kicks, this one to his feet.
 
Sailor Sun then goes on her tippy-toes and calls out, “Sun Super-Nova Pirouette!” Sailor Sun then spins around like she is in a ballet, but she gets encompassed by a whirlwind that turns in a flaming cyclone when her `whirlwind' is engulfed by solar energy and flames. Soon after that flaming cyclone spins towards Dimitri, who can't get out of the way in time, and soon after, the flaming cyclone then vanishes to reveal Sailor Sun with her right leg and foot engulfed in solar energy and flames and she gives one powerful kick to Dimitri's chest and waist with her kick, ripping a huge hole on Dimitri's shirt and burning his skin, but only a sunburn's worth of burning. Sailor Sun then does a ballet mid-air spin and lands on her right heal in a ballet stance, very perfectly.
 
By this time, the others from the garden have arrived and saw what happened, causing Mimi to say, curiously, “I didn't know that Jun knew ballet.”
 
Davis tells Mimi, “Mom, our Earth mom, forced her to take ballet lessons to curl her `fighter's temper' and Jun hated to take ballet lesson, through with special attacks like that, she is thanking her, whatever she is with dad, for those lesson, now.”
 
Joe then says, “I'm amazed that ballet can be so painful.”
 
Tai then states, “I'm surprised that Jun knows ballet.”
 
Meanwhile, back to the two fighters, Dimitri roars out, “Black Moon Eclipse!” Dimitri then creates an orb of black negative energy that's the size of a normal size American home and throws it at Sailor Sun. Sailor Sun catches it in her hands and strains as she tries to force it back or at least stop as the orb's power continues to slowly push her towards the Moon Kingdom Palace. However, one inch from touching the Moon Kingdom Palace, she stops the orb in its tracks and it stays in place for several seconds. Sailor Sun then gives out a roar of power, she pulls back her right fist, and she slams her right fist into the energy orb, sending it through a hole in the energy barrier that keeps the `Neo-Moon Kingdom' inside of the pocket dimension and deep into outer space. When the dark energy sphere exploded, it caused shockwaves that are even felt in the `Neo-Moon Kingdom' and Earth, but the explosion was so far away that no damage was done to any planet or any `space body' within the Milky Way galaxy.
 
Sailor Sun cups her hands, puts them behind her right shoulder, and shouts out, “Ka . . . me . . . ha . . . me . . . HAAA!!” Sailor Sun then fires an aqua-blue wave of energy from her cupped hands at Dimitri, but Dimitri manage to catch the beam in his hands, however, the beam forces him back around 15 yards back before he manages to send through the same hole that Sailor Sun used to get his dark energy orb into outer space and outside of the pocket dimension. However, when Dimitri looks to see where Sailor Sun was, she was already gone! Dimitri started to look around for the Senshi of the Sun, but he then hears Sailor Sun's voice behind him say, “Looking for me, sweetheart?” When Dimitri turns around, he finds that Sailor Sun is looking straight at him, not with sadness in her eyes and expression, but with cold and fierce determination, similar to what Gohan gave when he first transformed into Super Saiyan 2 against Cell.
 
Dimitri tells Sailor Sun, in a plain tone, “Excellent. Your powers have grown to levels beyond what normal beings in the universe could fathom. So, I think that it is time that we `take the gloves off'.”
 
Sailor Sun nods her head and replies, in a plain tone, “Agreed.” Sailor Sun and Dimitri look at each other for several moments and then with their super-speed, they vanish from sight.
 
Lita exclaims, “Where did they go?!” Everyone got their answer when a large shockwave hits all of them and shakes the whole of the pocket dimension by its foundations.
 
Serena, Darien, and ShadowRenamon then teleport in and Serena asks, surprised, “What in the world is going on here?! Darien, ShadowRenamon, and I sensed a huge dark power level and now, there seems to be an earthquake going on around here!”
 
Rei yells at Serena, annoyed tone in her voice, “Hey, meatball head, where were you and your prince?!”
 
Serena's and Darien's cheeks flush a bright cherry red and Darien then says, trying to explain and in a nervous fashion, “Well . . . Uh . . . you see . . .” However, it was interrupted by another set of shockwaves by the fast moving and hard fighting Sailor Sun and Dimitri.
 
Davis yells out, in a serious tone, “Never mind! Serena, Dimitri's back and Jun is fighting him, now, as Sailor Sun!”
 
Serena calls out, flabbergasted, “What?! Dimitri's back?!”
 
Darien then asks Serena, surprised, “Isn't that Jun's former boyfriend from the Black Moon family during the Silver Millennium?”
 
Mina asks Darien, “You knew?”
 
Davis tells Mina, in a plain tone, “I told Darien a long time ago.” Just then another six dozen `explosions' come from the air above the Moon Kingdom Palace and violently shakes the ground, even for our heroes and heroines that are Interdimensional Warriors, they had to keep themselves from falling down on the ground.
 
Everyone looks up in the sky, tries to find where Sailor Sun and Dimitri are, however, only Serena, Darien, Davis, Sora, Kari, Zoe, Veemon, ShadowRenamon, Biyomon, and Gatomon are the only ones that know, and Lita asks, perplexed, “Where are they?!”
 
Zoe then points up and to her left at the 3 o'clock position, exclaiming, “There they are!” When everyone looks to that position, as if on cue, Sailor Sun and Dimitri `reappear' and start to go into a high-speed close range battle with powerful and high-speed punches and kicks that cause small shockwaves for every single punch and kick that collides between the two fighters.
 
Lita exclaims, “Whoa! Hard core! They looked to be evenly matched!”
 
Darien thinks in his own mind, “However, I think that both of them have just begun to use their powers! I know that for a fact that I know Jun's true strength and powers, but from what I can see, Lita is right about both of them being evenly matched in power.” Meanwhile, as the battle continues, Sailor Sun and Dimitri continued to battle each other at evenly matched powers. Dimitri lands one powerful blow to Sailor Sun's right side with a kick from his left leg, but Sailor Sun retaliates with one powerful punch right into Dimitri's face and then jabs her right knee into Dimitri's exposed lower chest. However, Dimitri counterattacks with one powerful jab from his right fist into her lower chest and waist, causing her to have the wind knock out of her, and then he slams his right knee into Sailor Sun's chin, but Sailor Sun gives Dimitri one powerful punch to his face and another left cross to his right shoulder, sending him backwards.
 
Sailor Sun then roars out, “Sun Nova Vector!” Sailor Sun then creates a sphere of golden solar energy in her cupped hands, which are in front of her body, and fires a golden beam of solar energy at Dimitri.
 
Dimitri then shouts out, “Dark Moon Dragon!” Dimitri then creates a dark energy dragon with his hands and the energy dragon heads for Sailor Sun. Both attacks head for each other and collided mid-way between the two fighters, causing a powerful explosion, creating another huge shockwave that shook the moon down its core causing everyone to cover their eyes and hold on for dear life. After the explosion and the light from the explosion dies down to nothing, the rest of the heroes and heroines, including the DinoThunder Power Rangers, run out into the courtyard from wherever they were earlier.
 
Rika yells out, in annoyed tone, “Hey, what's going on here?!”
 
Kari points into the air and replies, simply, “That.” When everyone else looks up in the air, they are amazed to see Sailor Sun, with white, nearly clear, aura blazing around her body and Dimitri, with a dark violet aura around his form, floating in mid-air, and staring each other with strong looks in their eyes.
 
Trista then says, shocked when she sees Dimitri, “Oh no. Is that Dimitri?”
 
Amara asks Trista, in a rare curious tone, “Friend of yours?”
 
Trista tells Amara, in a plain tone, “The leader of the Black Moon family during the Silver Millennium and Princess Juniper's former boyfriend?”
 
Michelle asks, pretty shocked, “Serena's elder sister had a boyfriend from that family?”
 
Trista then says, in a plain tone, “Unfortunately, she did. However, she sealed him away with her brother's help and some of Princess Juniper's Sailor Senshi aid as well.”
 
Hotaru says, “However, it looks like that he has returned.” When Dimitri looks at every one of the heroes and heroines looking at all of them, he shakes his head, turns his head back to looking at Sailor Sun, makes a motion of looking down with his eyes, and slowly floats down to the ground. As soon as Dimitri starts to float down to the ground, Sailor Sun follows him until both of them have their feet on the ground. When both of them were on the ground, the others could see the extent of their injuries with Dimitri having sunburn level burns on his skin where the hole of his skirt from Sailor Sun's first, several cuts on his face that are bleeding, and two cuts on his lips. With Sailor Sun, on the other hand, has a cut on her left eyebrow with a little blood coming out, some blood coming out of her lips, several burns on her neck, two cuts on both sides of her neck, her mini-skirt has several tears in it, and her slight sunburn type burn on each of her upper bare arms.
 
Serena then asks, curiously, “Huh? Why did they stop?”
 
Davis tells his Lunarian sibling, “You got me, Serena.”
 
Dimitri tells Sailor Sun, in a plain and serious tone, “This place is too closed in and there are too many `distractions' around here.”
 
Jadeite then asks, a bit annoyed, “What did that guy say? Did he just call the rest of us `distractions'? Who does that guy think he is?”
 
Dimitri tells Sailor Sun, in a plain and serious tone, “You know as well as I do that we haven't been using our full powers for two reasons: One, to test the other's power. And two, by being too focused in combat against each other, we risk ripping this whole place apart.”
 
Sailor Sun then says, in a serious tone, “Okay, you got me there. What do propose to do about this?”
 
Dimitri replies, in a serious tone, “We will wait until we find another battlefield that would be more appropriate and where the two of us can battle without worrying about innocent beings between caught in the crossfire of our battle. I will wait around three days until I come back for another match between the two of us.”
 
Sailor Sun asks Dimitri, in a begging sort of tone, “Dimitri . . . whatever happened between the two of us? Why can't we go back to the way that things were before?”
 
Dimitri tells Sailor Sun, “You know that's impossible now, Juniper. You have your `duties' and I have mine. I guess that the two of us were never meant to be, even through both of us tried to make it to be.”
 
Sailor Sun says, in a solemn tone, “I guess that you are right, Dimitri.”
 
Dimitri then states, “Until we meet again . . . Juniper.” Dimitri then uses a form of teleportation very similar to Instant Transmission to teleport away and leaving only Sailor Sun on the battlefield as the others go over to her.
 
Serena asks Sailor Sun, “Hey, sis, are you going to be okay?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a solemn tone, “Physically, just fine. Other than physically, it is going to take a while for me to even being close to okay.”
 
Ami then says, “Those look like some nasty bruises and burns.”
 
Joe asks Sailor Sun, “Maybe I can look over them.”
 
Sailor Sun then says, “I heal a lot quicker since I'm a Senshi and Interdimensional Warrior. By the afternoon, this cuts, bruises, and burns will be long gone without any scarring.”
 
Joe then states, “The real problem is up there.” When he points up into the sky, everyone looks to see the `force-field' separating the pocket dimension and the `outside world' looking that it is near collapse.
 
Takato then states, “I hate to ask, but what's going on?”
 
Sailor Sun touches her left earrings, causing a golden version of Sailor Mercury's scanner to cover her eyes and nose, and says, “Dimitri said that the atmosphere and all that's inside of this pocket dimension is taking over the moon and its atmosphere. This means that the Moon Kingdom isn't going to be inside this pocket dimension for much longer, but this means that everything and everyone in here are going to be exposed. However, I'm not sure how longer the pocket dimension is going to maintain itself.”
 
Ami tells Sailor Sun, “Allow me to help, Jun.” The two of them start to scan the `force-field' maintaining the pocket dimension, Sailor Sun with her Senshi scanner and Ami with her portable sailor hand-held computer. It takes a few minutes, but they get their answer and they gasp in shock at what they find as a result.
 
Kenta then states, “I hate to ask this question, but what did you find out?”
 
Sailor Sun says in reply, nervously, “The pocket dimension is about the collapses . . . now.” As if on cue, the force-field gives off a bright white glow and everyone is forced to cover their eyes. When the light dies down and everyone is able to open their eyes, they find that the `Neo-Moon Kingdom' and its atmosphere have taken over the whole of the moon's surface since they can still breathe.
 
Yolei then says, “Umm, I don't think it is a good idea to expose ourselves like this.”
 
Ken exclaims, “Let get inside quick!”
 
Rei says, in a serious tone, “You don't have to tell us twice!” Every one of our heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, then run for the palace and get inside quickly.
 
Inside the Moon Kingdom Palace, when our heroes and heroines catch their breath, Hotaru asks, curiously, “What are we going to do now? People on Earth are going to easily discover the Moon Kingdom and people on Earth have spacecraft that can easily get to the moon in good time.”
 
Sora then says, “Hotaru is right. Plus, we have to protect our homes and such on planet Earth from Catharsis, Mesogog, Emperor Grumm, Queen Beryl, and anyone else like them. We can't be in two places at once.”
 
Takato then goes through his backpack, gets out some kind of shield generator, and says, “Well, I've managed to pick up this shield generator and plenty of others like it from other worlds. We might be able to hide the Moon Kingdom since they might have seen it from satellites already, but we can protect the place and other important places around here.”
 
Rika then states, with a grin, “Great job, goggles! We can put up the force-field around the palace and people around here, other than us, don't have any powers or technology that can punch right through it.”
 
Lita asks, curiously, “Are you sure about this?”
 
Takuya asks, in a serious tone, “Do any of you have a better idea?”
 
Mina then says, “Since you put it that way . . . no.”
 
Matt states, “Let's get to work fast.” Our heroes and heroines start to prepare to see the force-field generators around the entrances and passageways into the palace and other places within this `Neo-Moon Kingdom' while making sure that they didn't get seen by people from Earth via satellites, space-stations, or space-craft.
 
(Back at Queen Beryl's `fortress' within the Digital World; A short time later)
 
Within the evil `fortress' of Queen Beryl and her Thirteen, they find themselves looking at a viewscreen displaying Apocalymon and the four Dark Masters and their `stats' to all of them.
 
Tragedy asks her queen, “My queen, why did you request for the Dark Masters and Apocalymon from Lord Catharsis?”
 
Queen Beryl then states, “I've decided to `fight fire with fire', my warrior. If that rotten prince and elder princess use these powerful creatures known as Digimon, then we will use Dark Digimon against them. And what better Digimon to use than ones that nearly defeated Prince Daisuke's friends a long time ago. These are Digimon with pure darkness and evil in their heart as much as ours and love to toy and destroy their enemy with such maliciousness. I've read the reports on all of them and I love what they see. They will make those Sailor Scouts, those traitorous generals, and those pathetic Digidestined allies suffer like they have never suffered before.”
 
Arrogance tells Queen Beryl, “But my queen, I don't mean to speak out of line. But I must say that Dark Masters and Apocalymon have gained great powers than before, but they have, yet, to be given their full power. They are just not ready, yet. Their rotten Interdimensional Warrior members of their groups and their Digimon partners will destroy them.”
 
Queen Beryl tells Arrogance, in a dark amused tone, “Oh, Arrogance, ye of little faith. That's the reason I'm sending all of you into the world where Chronos' rotten reincarnated mortal daughter lives. Without the `spirits', those other `Legendary Warrior' children will be helpless and they will have to split their forces to save them and fight them at the same time.”
 
Fear tells Queen Beryl, “That's brilliant, my queen!”
 
Queen Beryl then smiles and says, in a dark sly tone, “And even if those rotten Sailor Scouts and their allies managed to defeat the Dark Masters and Apocalymon, it won't be a total loss. For you see, destroying those warriors and winning the whole battle is only a bonus, they have more `complex' mission.”
 
Woes then asks Queen Beryl, confused, “What do you mean my queen?”
 
Queen Beryl replies, with a dark grin on her lips, “Do not worry, my loyal warrior, you will see.” As the Thirteen wondered what the true purpose of the Dark Masters, Queen Beryl summons three youma and gives them a special scroll of sorts as well as whispering instructions into their ears.
 
(Inside of the Digital World; Early afternoon hours)
 
We find our Digidestined, Tamers, the Digimon partners of the both the Tamers and Digidestined, the Sailor Scouts, the four generals, three guardian cats and one guardian dog, and our other warriors were back inside of their `fortress' within the Digital World after they have set portals surrounding the Moon Kingdom Palace and other important places within the `exposed Neo-Moon Kingdom', they used the warriors' D-Dimensional digivices to open a gateway back to Earth and the Digital World.
 
Now, joining our heroes and heroines, Henry says, “Well, we've set up the force-fields, sensors, and alarms to protect the Moon Kingdom.”
 
Amara then says, in her usual plain tone, “However, it will only protect the Moon Kingdom from any normal people from Earth, but not anyone else.”
 
Kari says, “We can only hope that the Moon Kingdom will be safe until we can get back.”
 
Jun then says, in a solemn tone, “However, I think that we are going to hear reports of a `mysterious kingdom' appearing on the moon around sometime today or tomorrow.”
 
Sora nods her head and states, “I hate to admit that you would be right.”
 
Jeri then asks, “What happened to the DinoThunder Power Rangers?”
 
Trista then says, “We've sent them to Earth and thanks to some aid from our warriors, we've managed to get them `set-up' in our universe while they are staying.”
 
Mina then says, “I never knew that Hotaru, Janet, and Sora could hack in secure into computer systems without giving the least `trace' of a clue.”
 
Janet then states, “Hey, do you think that Ami is the only brainy Sailor Scout in this universe?”
 
Sora then says, with a smile, “Well, I learned a few `tricks' across worlds.”
 
Michelle then says, “However, I'm not sure that Amara is approving that you teach our `charge' any certain `tricks'.”
 
Hotaru blushes in embarrassment and says, “Sorry, Michelle, but I had to get a few `unorthodox skills' in order to defeat our enemy.”
 
Just then Gennai's voice calls out, “I'm sorry that you disapprove, Princess of Neptune, but young Hotaru needs all of the skill that she can get in order to defeat this foe.” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find our member of the Order walking towards all of them.
 
Izzy asks Gennai, curiously, “What's wrong, Gennai?”
 
Gennai then says, in a serious tone, “I've just gotten reports that the Thirteen were spotted in one area of the Digital World going through a gateway by one of my Digimon informants and that Digimon informant heard them say that `they are heading into the Frontier of Digimon'. This means that they are heading to the homeworld of Takuya and Zoe and going to try to destroy the Frontier Digidestined.”
 
Takuya exclaims, worriedly, “Damn it! They haven't faced anyone like those rats before! We've got to stop them!”
 
Gennai then says, in the same serious tone, “However, I've got worse news for everyone. Queen Beryl has sent the Dark Masters and Apocalymon to Earth with an army to start causing chaos and they are rampaging in downtown.”
 
Matt exclaims, in shock, “The Dark Masters and Apocalymon?! Talk about double the trouble!”
 
Rei then states, in her usual tone, “Let me guess: An old `friend' of yours?”
 
Kari replies, “We wish. TK and I along with the older kids fought the Dark Masters and Apocalymon years ago. They were Digimon of incredible dark powers and it took everything that we had back then to beat them. Apocalymon is one of the most powerful Dark Digimon that we had every faced back with the ability to use the powers of the Dark Digimon that we had already defeated and his Total Annihilation attack had the power to destroy both worlds. Only the power of our digivices were able to contain the massive explosion.”
 
Gennai then says, “Unfortunately, both the Dark Masters and Apocalymon are even more powerful than before and they need to be stopped along with the Thirteen.”
 
Davis states, in one real annoyed tone, “Beryl is using the old `divide and conquer' routine. Can't she try anything original?”
 
Rika then states, “However, we don't have time to waste sitting around here! We need to take action now!”
 
Serena says, “Right. Darien, Hotaru, and I will go with Takuya and Zoe along with BlackGatomon and ShadowRenamon to aid the Frontier Digidestined while the rest of you defend our universe until we return. I'm sure that you have everything wrapped up when we are done.”
 
Takato tells Serena, “We can't promise anything, but we are going to try!”
 
Lita then states, “Okay, that's the plan! Now, let's do this!”
 
Rei tells Serena, “You, Hotaru, and Darien better be careful, meatball head!”
 
Serena gives a `wink' with her right eye and replies, “Don't worry, pyro, we will just fine!”
 
Janet then says, “Let's go!” As Takuya and Zoe prepare an interdimensional gateway with their D-Dimensional digivices, the rest of our heroes and heroines, minus Darien, Hotaru, Serena, BlackGatomon, and ShadowRenamon, prepare to face the terrors of the Dark Masters and Apocalymon.
 
(Sometime later; inside the world of Digimon Frontier)
 
However, inside the world of Digimon Frontier, the terrors of the Thirteen are being felt as Loweemon, Lobomon, Beetlemon, and Kumamon were battling all of the Thirteen, together, and they were losing, badly!
 
Lobomon yells out, “Lobo Kendo!” Lobomon then takes out his two laser sabers and charges at Woes, but Woes easily catches both of Lobomon's blades with his bare hands! Lobomon yells out, in disbelief, “No way!”
 
Woes then states, in a mock disappointed tone, “I'm disappointed, Lobomon. I would have expected more from a Legendary Warrior Digimon.” Woes then bashes Lobomon right in chest, causing Lobomon to get the wind knocked out of him and thrown back to where the other three warriors are, landing on the ground on his back.
 
Beetlemon, Kumamon, and Loweemon exclaim in unison and in horror, “Lobomon!”
 
The three Legendary Warriors go over to Lobomon and Kumamon asks, worriedly, “Lobomon, are you okay?” Lobomon coughs and takes some quick and deep breaths to show that he was still breathing.
 
Loweemon roars out in anger, “You will pay for that! Shadow Meteor!” Loweemon then fires a beam of shadow energy from his chest cavity at the evil Thirteen, but Tragedy intercepts the beam and throws it right back at them, causing a massive explosion, throwing all four warriors into the air and they land on the ground, really hard, causing the ground around them to crack, greatly. Soon after, all four warriors `de-evolve' back into Kouji (Age 17), Kouichi (Age 17), Tommy (Age 14), and Junpei/JP (Age 18) with lots of burns, bruises, and bleeding cuts on their faces and arms with their clothes badly torn.
 
JP then exclaims, “I can't believe that we got our butts kicked by human beings!”
 
Kouichi states, in a strong tone, “Those aren't human beings! No more humans would have the kind of incredible dark powers that they have!”
 
Hate then exclaims, in a nasty tone, “Well, the child of darkness gets the bobby prize! We aren't normal humans, but we aren't Digimon either!”
 
Tommy then asks, groaning in pain, “What are all of you?!”
 
Woes then states, “The emissaries of pure darkness and the bringers of your doom!”
 
JP exclaims, annoyed, “Can't you come out with something more original?!”
 
Despair then yells out, “You won't be so cocky when you are dead!” Despair then gathers dark energy into his two hands, cupped in front of his body, and when he is ready, he shouts out, “DIE!!!”
 
However, a male voice roars out, “Atomic Inferno!” Just then hundreds of basketball sized spheres of flame energy rain down on the Thirteen and they yell out in pain from the attack as they are engulfed in powerful explosion of flames.
 
Tommy then says, “Only Digimon that I know could do that!” Soon after, Aldamon, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Eternal Knight Moon, Sailor Eternal Knight Saturn, Shadow Renamon, ShadowAngewomon, and a new Sailor Senshi lands in front of the battered Frontier Digidestined.
 
This newest Sailor Scout has Zoe's blond hair in Mina's hairstyle, a crown of rainbow colored feathers, going from one ear to other ear, in her scalp, pure golden eight-pointed star on her forehead, silver colored lips, diamonds in the shape of eight-pointed stars with two jewels, one in the form of a golden crescent moon and the other in Jun's sun sigil, attached below the diamonds are attached to her ears as earrings, white metallic choker that has silver spikes all over the collar with a white heart jewel having a golden eight-pointed star jewel in the center of the choker, the three tags containing the Crests of Wind, Caring, and Seduction attached below the center of the metallic choker, her V-style collar is pure white in color, her shoulder pads are pitch black in color, her gloves are designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, but they are fingerless, black in color, and white colored bands on the ends of the gloves with three rainbow colored feathers on each band, her fingernails are pitch black in color with one golden eight-pointed star on each fingernail, her D-Dimensional digivice is attached to her left wrist, in her bust area is rainbow colored heart brooch with a large golden eight-pointed star jewel in the center of the heart brooch with silver tri-force jewel in the center of the eight-pointed star with a white five-pointed star in the center of the tri-force and eight rainbow colored wings attached to the brooch, the chest area down to the start of her skirt area is pure white in color, her skirt is mainly rainbow in color, but with one white stripe and one golden stripe below the rainbow color, her boots are like Eternal Sailor Moon's in design, but they have golden eight-pointed star jewels on the top center portion of the boots and two rainbow colored wings on each heel, and eight rainbow angel wings coming out of her back. Across her slender and sexy waistline is a black belt with golden eight-pointed star on the silver buckle with a sheath for white version of Wind Power Rangers' Ninja Swords with a golden eight-pointed star on the hilt, two pouches, one filled with mysterious cards and the other with mysterious scrolls used for spell, secret Jutsu arts from the world of Naruto, and summonings, a golden version of the Light-Speed Power Rangers laser blasters, and finally, in her right hand, is a white specter similar to Trista's/Sailor Pluto's, expect that it has golden eight-point star orb on top of the specter and on top of the heart shaped `ring' above the orb is a white heart jewel with a golden crescent moon, sun sigil, silver Milky Way, and golden eight-pointed star on the white heart jewel.
 
Kouichi then asks, curiously, “Who are those Digimon with Aldamon?”
 
JP then states, amazed at the three Sailor Senshi with them, “Forget the Digimon! Who are those girls that are with them?”
 
The newest Sailor Senshi states, in Zoe's exact voice, “Give it up, JP!”
 
The four Frontier Digidestined gasp in shock and Tommy exclaims, “That girl sounds like Zoe!”
 
The newest Sailor Senshi tells Tommy, in Zoe's exact voice, “Hey, I haven't been gone for so long that you would forget me! However, I've been going through some changes and while in this uniform, you can call me, Sailor Eternal Knight Star.”
 
Aldamon then tells the other Frontier Digidestined, “Now, leave this to all of us! These guys will be destroyed in no time!”
 
Woes' voice calls out, in a dark tone, “Not exactly, Kanbara!” When everyone looks to the Woes' voice came from, they see that the smoke from Aldamon's attack hit all of the members of the Thirteen and they see the smoke has cleared showing the Thirteen is mainly unharmed expect a few minor burns, sunburn level burns, on their faces and necks.
 
Fear roars out, in a strong and angered tone, “Do you think that will be enough to stop us?!”
 
Aldamon then says, in a strong tone, “Well, I think that I might have something that can stop you!” Aldamon then transforms back into Takuya, looks at Zoe AKA Sailor Star, she nods her head, and Takuya tells Tommy, “Tommy, I'm going to need you spirits!”
 
Tommy nods his head in agreement and exclaims, “Right!” Tommy holds out his D-Tector and calls out, “Ice into Flame!” Tommy's D-Tector then sends the spirits of ice into Takuya's D-Dimensional, where the spirits of Flame, Wood, and Earth are already stored.
 
Sailor Star then calls out, “Wind into Flame!” Sailor Star's D-Dimensional digivice then sends the spirits of Wind into Takuya's D-Dimensional digivice, he immediately takes out of his left wrist, puts it into his left hand, and his right hand becomes engulfed in data streams.
 
Takuya then roars out, “Unity Execute! Unified Spirit Evolution!” Takuya's body turns into data and he combines with the five spirits in his D-Dimensional, the Spirits of Flame, Wind, Ice, Wood, and Earth, into one powerful warrior. “EmperorGreymon!”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, amazed at EmperorGreymon, “Incredible.”
 
Tragedy then states, “So, this is the infamous EmperorGreymon? Nice to meet you, but I'm sure that we are going to prove that you are a overrated legend.”
 
EmperorGreymon takes out his huge sword and asks, in a sarcastic tone, “Did you come up with that one yourself?”
 
Hate then says, in a dark sarcastic tone, “Ooh, big bad EmperorGreymon has got an attitude.”
 
EmperorGreymon exclaims, in a strong tone, “Let's end this!” EmperorGreymon then points his sword at the evil thirteen warriors, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Star, ShadowRenamon, and ShadowAngewomon then go into defense positions as they prepare to battle Queen Beryl's evil warriors.
 
(Meanwhile; Returning to the Digidestined's Home Universe)
 
In the streets of Odaiba, on the meanwhile, we find hoards of Tyrannomon, DarkTyrannomon, MetalTyrannomon, Meramon, SkullMeramon, Monochromon, Ogremon, Goblimon, Gazimon, Megadramon, Gigadramon, Flymon, and Airdramon rampaging throughout the city, causing mass panic in the streets, and destruction everywhere the eye can see. On the meanwhile, the evil Apocalymon watches from the sky over the city and the Dark Masters, MetalSeadramon, Puppetmon, Machinedramon, and Piedmon, watch the destruction and mayhem from the tall apartment buildings with the district.
 
Piedmon then tells his fellow evil Digimon, in evil glee, “Ah, such a fine day for destruction, isn't it my friends?”
 
MetalSeadramon nods his head and exclaims, in dark excitement, “Yeah! Watching these pathetic humans squirm around like the pathetic Digi-Ants that are is great!”
 
Puppetmon then says, “However, I really wanted to play with those rotten Digidestined and all of their new friends!”
 
MetalSeadramon yells out, “Yeah, you think with mass destruction and mayhem hitting their hometown, they would be here by now!”
 
But then a voice roars out, “Supreme Cannon!” Soon after, an energy shell slams into the mass of Dark Digimon, destroying a huge amount of Meramon, SkullMeramon, Goblimon, and Ogremon.
 
Piedmon then says, in a dark tone, “Ah, speaking of whom . . .” When the five evil Digimon look to the source of the attack, they see Omnimon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, Phoenixmon, (Sakuyamon), Lillymon, AntarcticAngewomon, MegaKabuterimon, Silphymon, Shakkoumon, MegaGargomon, Justimon, and Taomon in the air. Inside of Taomon's shield, Kenta has Marineangemon with him, Leomon was by Jeri's side, Kenta had Andromon with him, and Gallantmon was standing by Taomon's side. With the four Digimon and three Digimon Tamers, inside of the shield, all of the non-warrior Digidestined, including Sailor Scorpio AKA Mimi, Sora, Janet, Davis, Sailor Sun, Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Crescent, all of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, minus Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, the four generals, and three guardian cats with one guardian dog.
 
Yolei then asks, curiously and worriedly, “Are those Digimon the ones that you faced Kari?”
 
Sailor Galaxy nods her head and replies, in a serious tone, “That's them. MetalSeadramon, Puppetmon, Machinedramon, and Piedmon also known as the Dark Masters, four of the most powerful and most evil Mega Digimon in existence, and that deformed freak is known as Apocalymon, the Digimon that TK and the older kids along with my help managed to defeat when he tried to destroy both worlds.”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Galaxy, feeling their dark auras, “Man! You were kidding about them, Kari! Their evil auras could be felt miles away!”
 
Sailor Galaxy then states, in a serious tone, “Unfortunately, they are more powerful than they were before! I can feel their new powers and I hate to say it, it is starting to give me Goosebumps.”
 
Davis nods his head in agreement with his girlfriend and states, “Yeah, Catharsis really pumped up their powers that `regular' Mega Digimon wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against them.”
 
Joe tells Davis, in a solemn tone, “Thanks for giving us a view of our chances against them.”
 
Sailor Scorpio tells Joe, “Calm down, Joe! We haven't started to fight and you are sweating!”
 
Cody tells Sailor Scorpio, “Well, I can understand how Joe feels, Mimi. You have special powers since you are one of Jun's Sailor Scouts and the rest of us have, yet, to gain any special powers.”
 
After Taomon puts everyone down on a roof that contains all of them, Piedmon says, in a dark joking tone, “Well, if it isn't our `old' friends, the Digidestined? Well, I can see that you have new members and new friends. Getting weak at your `old age'?”
 
Matt then roars out, angrily, “Man, I would love to give that guy a new one!”
 
Piedmon then states to Matt, “As much as I love to see you try, I've only got to individuals that I want to battle!” Piedmon then points to Gallantmon and Davis and states, in a plain tone, “You, two. The most powerful of the Tamers' human-Digimon hybrids and the most powerful of the Digidestined, the bearer of Miracles, I'm calling the two of you out to battle.”
 
Davis gains whitish, near clear, aura, around his form and he says, in a simple and plain tone, “Fine.”
 
Gallantmon steps forward and says, in his duel voice, “As you wish, Piedmon.”
 
Sailor Crescent tells Gallantmon, “You had better be careful, Takato.”
 
Gallantmon then says, in Takato's voice, “Always, Rika.”
 
Sailor Galaxy kisses Davis on his right cheek and she says, “Please be careful, too, sweetie.”
 
Davis smiles and tells his girlfriend, “Right, my princess.”
 
Puppetmon then says, in a dark mocking tone, “Ah, isn't that sweet?”
 
Sailor Sun then says, “How about the three of us take out that overgrown puppet?”
 
Sailor Crescent says, with a sly grin on her lips, “That might be fun.”
 
Janet tells Sailor Sun, Sailor Crescent, and Sailor Galaxy, “Be careful. His dark powers are much greater than when Sailor Galaxy and the . . . more experienced Digidestined did those many years ago.”
 
Sailor Galaxy then says, “Don't worry, we can handle him. He may be stronger, but I'm stronger, too, with more powerful friends by my side.” The three Interdimensional Warrior Sailor Senshi fly up to face the evil Mega Digimon while Gallantmon gives off a bright glow.
 
Mode Change Digivolution
 
“Gallantmon Mode Change to . . . Gallantmon Crimson Mode!”
 
End Mode Change Digivolution
 
After the crimson light fades, Gallantmon Crimson Mode stands in place of the `regular' Gallantmon and Davis tells Gallantmon Crimson Mode, “Let's go!” Gallantmon Crimson Mode and Davis then fly up to face Piedmon. Phoenixmon, AntarcticAngewomon, (Sakuyamon), and Silphymon then face the final Dark Masters, MetalSeadramon and Machinedramon, with the two sides glaring at each other with intent to defeat the other side.
 
Phoenixmon tells (Sakuyamon) and Silphymon, “AntarcticAngewomon and I will take care of MetalSeadramon.”
 
(Sakuyamon) then states, looking at Machinedramon, “Silphymon and I will be glad to take care of that overgrown metal-head for a Digimon.”
 
Omnimon says, “Imperialdramon and I will take care of Apocalymon.”
 
Ken tells Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, “Be careful, partner.”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode tells Ken, “Don't worry, Ken.” Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon then fly up into the sky to meet Apocalymon.
 
Sailor Venus states, “I think that it would be best for the rest of us to take care of rampaging monsters below.”
 
Sora then says, “I think that it would be best that Janet and I stay back as back-up and keep the rest of you safe since . . . you know.”
 
Andromon then states, “Don't worry, Leomon, Marineangemon, and I will aid you in that endeavor.”
 
Tai tells Sora, “Don't worry, Sora, we understand.”
 
Sailor Sun then calls out to Sailor Scorpio, “Mimi, could you help the Moon Kingdom Scouts?”
 
Sailor Scorpio replies, “Okay!”
 
Sailor Uranus then exclaims, in a strong tone, “Let's go!” Sailor Scorpio and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, expect for Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn, then jump down towards the rampaging Digimon army with the four generals while Lillymon, MegaKabuterimon, Shakkoumon, MegaGargomon, Justimon, and Taomon come down from the roof to stop the Digimon army while Zudomon joins them since he was already on the streets.
 
MegaKabuterimon yells out, “Horn Buster!” MegaKabuterimon then fires an energy beam from his horn that destroys three Meramon nearly instantly.
 
Taomon calls out, “Talisman Seal!” Taomon then summons dozens of spell scrolls that attached to many members of the Dark Digimon army, causing them to become frozen and unable to move at all.
 
MegaGargomon yells out, in his duel voice, “Great work, Taomon! You set them up and I knock them down! Mega Barrage!” MegaGargomon then fires dozens of missiles/rockets and energy bullets from his various gun and missile ports on his body and two dozen Champion and Ultimate Digimon are turned into data dust by his attack.
 
Justimon yells out, “Thunder Clap!” Justimon then slams his right metal arm into the ground and creates a huge shockwave that takes two dozen Goblimon and Gazimon along with one dozen Ogremon and Meramon.
 
Lillymon calls out, “Flower Cannon!” Lillymon launches an orb of green energy from a flower-like cannon from her hands and one SkullMeramon goes down and turns into digital information.
 
Zudomon then sees two little kids in trouble by two dozen Ogremon and he exclaims, “Vulcan's Hammer!” Zudomon slams his large hammer into the two dozen Ogremon and all of them are turned into digital information.
 
Sailor Scorpio goes to the two kids and asks them, “Are you okay?”
 
One of the kids, ten-year old boy, asks Sailor Scorpio, “Are you a Sailor Scout?”
 
Sailor Scorpio replies, in a kind tone, “That's right. I'm a new one known as Sailor Scorpio and this big guy is Zudomon, a friend of mine.”
 
The other kid, a ten-year old girl, exclaims, “Wow, a Sailor Scout and a Digidestined's Digimon working together! Awesome!” Sailor Scorpio then leads the two kids away while the other Sailor Scouts face off against the other Digimon.
 
Sailor Uranus roars out, in a strong tone, “Space Sword Blaster!” Sailor Uranus then takes out her special sword and slices through dozens of Goblimon, Ogremon, Gazimon, Meramon, and Flymon that come up to face her.
 
Sailor Neptune yells out, “Neptune Deep Submerge!” Sailor Neptune gathers an orb of water energy that she launches a troop of Meramon, which destroys them with ease since they are fire Digimon.
 
Sailor Mars calls out, “Mars Fire Sniper!” Sailor Mars launches a fiery arrow from a fiery bow that strikes down dozens of Flymon and Airdramon that caught in the path of the arrow.
 
Sailor Mercury shouts out, “Mercury Aqua Rhapsody!” Sailor Mercury then creates a harp made of aqua energy and when she plays the harp, streams of freezing energy stream out and many Dark Digimon are the ground are frozen solid into blocks of solid ice. Meanwhile, the battle between Davis, Gallantmon Crimson Mode, and Piedmon, who was glowing a dark violet aura, is about to begin.
 
Piedmon says, in a dark amused tone, “Now, let's get started.” The three warriors look at each other and then using super-speed, they vanish from sight and then large cannon-like `booms' are heard in the air from the three warriors are battling.
 
Meanwhile, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon were attacking Apocalymon and Apocalymon used one his claws to use Machinedramon's attack, as well as yelling out, “Giga Cannons!” Apocalymon then launches Machinedramon's special attack at the two huge DNA Mega Digimon, but they managed to avoid the attack.
 
Omnimon roars out, “Transcended Sword!” Omnimon creates a large black blade from his Omnimon arm and slashes Apocalymon's claw into pieces.
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode yells out, “Giga Missile!” Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's chest cavity opens up, but instead a cannon, one huge missile with an Asian-dragon head for the front of the missile appears and he fires the missile at Apocalymon, causing all, but one of his claws to be destroyed and covering the evil Digimon in smoke.
 
However, before they could start to celebrate, the final claw wraps around Omnimon's body and Apocalymon roars out, “Dark Surge!” Omnimon then screams out in pain as Apocalymon's claw is electrified with dark electrical energy.
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, Tai, and Matt yell out in horror, “Omnimon!” However, when the smoke clears, they see Apocalymon, totally unharmed by the two Digimon's assault, and then, to their horror, all of the Apocalymon's claws that were destroyed, instantly regenerate and turn into versions of BlackWarGreymon!
 
Apocalymon yells out, “Terra Destroyer!” Apocalymon then launches two dozen stronger versions of BlackWarGreymon's attack at Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and the DNA Mega Digimon screams out in extreme pain as the attacks rip into him and send him plummeting into the ground, his armor greatly cracked and his power cut in half! Meanwhile, Sailor Sun, Sailor Crescent, and Sailor Galaxy are battling Puppetmon and they are using their super-speed to pound Puppetmon, constantly, who seemly was helpless against their attacks.
 
Sailor Galaxy then shouts out, “Galaxy Meteor Shower!” Sailor Galaxy then summons a huge wave of meteor showers that plow into Puppetmon and he screams out in pain and engulfing him in smoke.
 
Sailor Sun then gathers solar energy into her sword and when Puppetmon appears from the smoke, Sailor Sun shouts out, “Sun Super-Nova Inferno!” Sailor Sun then fires a beam of super-hot solar energy from her sword and it blasts Puppetmon, but then Puppetmon vanishes into thin air, much to the shock of the three Sailor Scouts.
 
Sailor Galaxy exclaims, in shock, “Oh no! An energy clone!”
 
Puppetmon's voice calls out, “That's right, kiddies!” When Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Crescent, and Sailor Sun look above them, where Puppetmon's voice came from, they find Puppetmon, totally unharmed by their attacks and a wide grin on his face, moving his hands in odd motions.
 
Sailor Crescent roars out, in a annoyed tone, “How did you use the ability to create some kind of energy clone?!”
 
Puppetmon exclaims, in a strong tone, “We have more tricks up our sleeves even through we aren't at full power! Now, try this!” Puppetmon then creates a mysterious dark looking orb and he shouts out, “Sphere of Terrors!” Puppetmon launches the dark looking orb of energy at three girls and they try to counter with powerful ki waves, but no effect. Soon after, they were encompassed by the dark sphere and the three of them scream out in pain and agony as the dark energy orb starts showing the most painful images of their pasts into their minds.
 
Tai yells out, in horror, “Kari!”
 
Back to Piedmon, Davis, and Gallantmon Crimson Mode, Gallantmon Crimson Mode shouts out, “Final Light!” Gallantmon Crimson Mode combines his lance and sword together and launches a beam of holy light energy at Piedmon, causing him to yell out in pain as the attack slams into him.
 
Davis roars out, “Miracles Aurora of Light!” Davis then summons a powerful aurora into the sky and the aurora sends down two beams of rainbow energy into Piedmon, engulfing him in a powerful explosion. However, Davis and Gallantmon Crimson Mode hear Sailor Sun's, Sailor Galaxy's, and Sailor Crescent's screams of pain and the two of them look on in horror as they see the three mentioned Scouts trapped in Puppetmon's attack. Davis calls out, in horror, “Kari! Jun!”
 
Gallantmon Crimson Mode shouts out, in Takato's voice, “Rika!”
 
Piedmon's voice then calls out behind them, in a dark tone, “Forgetting about me, gentleman?” When the two warriors look behind them, they see Piedmon, with only one tiny scratch on his face and a dark sly grin, says, “Nice try, but I barely felt a thing.”
 
Davis roars out, in anger, “Then see if you feel THIS, you overgrown clown!” Davis then fires multiple ki blasts from his hands at Piedmon, but the evil Dark Master easily swats them away.
 
Piedmon then roars out, “Nice try, but now, it is my turn! Final Chaos Hellfire!” Piedmon then sends two beams of energy of dark and light energy at the two warriors and it hits them with incredible force, causing to scream out in extreme pain and agony as the attack slams into and creating a huge explosion that sends our warrior of Miracles and Destruction into a huge abandoned building, which is totally destroy when Davis' form slams into the roof of the building. On the meanwhile, Gallantmon Crimson Mode slams into the streets, creating a huge crater when his body hits the street and his armor is greatly crack and damaged from the attack.
 
Jeri then exclaims, worriedly, “Takato!”
 
Kazu states, in a panic filled tone, “Oh man! He took down Gallantmon! Takato and Guilmon, as Gallantmon, is our most powerful Digimon!”
 
Tai then calls out, “We can't just give up! We have to find a way!”
 
Sora then tells Janet, “We might have to come into the fight!” Janet nods her head in agreement and as Omnimon is thrown away by Apocalymon, even through the Digimon army is being destroyed by the Sailor Scouts and the other Digimon sent against them, the Dark Masters and Apocalymon were easily matching or battering the forces of light sent against them.
 
(Returning to the Frontier Digidestined's world; on the meanwhile)
 
Back in the world of Digimon Frontier, we find EmperorGreymon, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Star, ShadowAngewomon, and ShadowRenamon battling all of the members of Queen Beryl's Thirteen, but so far all of their attacks miss their target as the Thirteen easily and graceful dodge their assaults.
 
Cody's evil copy, Deceit, exclaims, “Is that all you've got?!”
 
Tuxedo Mask replies, “Not even close!” Tuxedo Mask then throws three dozen roses at the evil warriors, but they aren't worried about the attack at all.
 
Woes yells at Tuxedo Mask, in a dark taunting tone, “Do you think that your simple roses will hurt us?”
 
Tuxedo Mask replies in a confident grin, “Who said that I planed to use simple roses on you?” Just then the roses explode into thousands of red rose petals and they engulf the Thirteen in three rings, in the shape of an atom with the Thirteen being the `nucleus' of the `atom', and when Hate tried to escape, she screams out in pain as the rose petals torn into her skin, giving her three bloody cuts on her face and upper arms as well as cutting her sleeves to ribbons.
 
Hate roars out, in great anger, “What is this?!”
 
Tuxedo Mask replies, in a plain tone, “My Rose Petal Cage entraps my enemy in a impenetrable field of rose petals that are stronger than any metal found in the universe and if you try to get in or out without my permission, my cage will tear you to shreds.”
 
Tragedy roars out, in annoyance, “Do you think this will hold us for long?!”
 
EmperorGreymon replies, in a strong tone, “Long enough for me to do this!” EmperorGreymon then slams his sword into the ground and exclaims, “Heaven's Pyro Dragons!” EmperorGreymon then summons two dozen white and yellowish-red flame dragons from the ground that rocket towards the evil warriors of Queen Beryl.
 
Sailor Moon yells out, “Moon Hellfire Eclipse!” Sailor Moon then launches an orb of dark and blood red flame energy at the evil Thirteen and both attacks slam into the evil Thirteen causing them to yell out in pain as they are engulfed in a dome of energy.
 
Fear shouts out, in a strong tone, “Do you think that this will stop us?!”
 
Sailor Star exclaims, in a super-serious tone, “No, but I think that this will assholes! Starlight Chaos Revolution!” Sailor Star then sends a orb of golden and pitch black energy into dome of energy that turns it into a column of energy that extends into the edges of Earth atmosphere and the evil Thirteen scream out in extreme pain from that assault while the ground for whole of Tokyo shakes and quakes with violet force. When the explosion dies down, a huge amount of smoke covers where the attack hit the evil warriors and Sailor Star asks, “Did that do it?” However, when the smoke clears, there is a huge crater in the ground with the Thirteen, all of them having various blood gashes on their faces, burns on their body, and/or other nasty injuries that are visible on their forms, but still able to fight are before our heroes and heroines.
 
Sailor Moon then says, in a serious tone, “I knew that it wouldn't be that easy to get rid of them.”
 
Woes shouts out at our heroes and heroines, in great anger, “Fine! Keep those pathetic friends of yours, but our goody-two shoes `other halves' and the rest of your friends should be dead right about now!” All of the Thirteen then teleport away through a similar form of Instant Transmission that our warriors have learned and use currently.
 
EmperorGreymon then `de-evolves' back into Takuya and with the rest of his fellow warriors, turn to face the amazed Frontier Digidestined, and Tommy exclaims, going up to Takuya, “Takuya, your back!”
 
Tommy embraces Takuya and Takuya tells Tommy, “Hey, little guy! Whoa! I can't call you little anymore! You've become big!”
 
Tommy tells Takuya, “Well, I'm not fully grown up, but am I glad to see you and Zoe?!”
 
Kouichi then states, amazed what just happened, “Same here, but what happened to Zoe?! Why is she in that uniform?!”
 
Sailor Star then replies, “Let's just say that I've something about myself that I didn't know until three years ago!”
 
Kouji asks, curiously and in his usual tone, “Does this have to do with you and Takuya's disappearance and those weird warriors that attacked us?!”
 
Takuya tells Kouji, “Zoe and I will explain on the way, but we've got new friends of ours to save! We need for you to follow us and don't worry about the others, they are among our new friends!”
 
Kouichi then states, “Very powerful friends from what I can see!”
 
Takuya asks Sailor Star, “Ready to go, Zoe-chan?!”
 
Sailor Star kisses Takuya on the left cheek, much to the shock of the other Frontier Digidestined, and replies, “Whenever you are, sweetie.”
 
JP then gives a solemn look and thinks, in a disappointed tone, “Ah man! Takuya is already Zoe's boyfriend!”
 
Tommy tells JP, knowing what he is thinking, “Don't feel too bad, JP! Something tells me that Zoe wasn't your type!”
 
Takuya tells his Frontier Digidestined friends, “We can talk later, guys! We have to get going and we will explain on the way!”
 
Sailor Saturn then says, “I will get the portal ready.” Sailor Saturn then starts to push buttons on her D-Dimensional digivice to prepare the portal back to the Odaiba Digidestined's and Sailor Scout's universe while Takuya and Sailor Star start to explain about the Thirteen and what was happening, including the reason for their disappearance.
 
(Back to the Odaiba Digidestined's and Sailor Scouts'; A short time later)
 
Back in the world of the Odaiba Digidestined and Sailor Senshi, inside of Odaiba, we find that the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined sent against the army of Dark Digimon is doing well, but the Dark Masters and Apocalymon is another story with Davis and Gallantmon Crimson Mode badly injured from Piedmon's last attack, Machinedramon and MetalSeadramon teaming up and matching Phoenixmon, (Sakuyamon), Silphymon, and AntarcticAngewomon move for move, Puppetmon had Sailor Sun, Sailor Crescent, and Sailor Galaxy trapped inside of dark sphere which are replying the most terrible moments of their lives in their minds, and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon were easily dispatched by Apocalymon. However, Omnimon transfers his remaining power into Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, his arms turn back into Agumon and Gabumon, the rest of his body turns into the Omni Sword, and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode takes the sword into his hands.
 
Mode Change Digivolution
 
“Imperialdramon Fighter Mode . . . Mode Change to . . . Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!”
 
End Mode Change Digivolution
 
The revitalized Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then rushes at Apocalymon and roars out, “Omni Sword!” Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then slices two of Apocalymon's claws, but they are instant regenerated without any problem!
 
Apocalymon laughs at Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's efforts and exclaims, “Ha! Foolish Digimon! Every time that you destroy one of my claws, they are instantly regenerated! You will have to take me down in one attack to win! Now, die! Screaming Darkness!” Apocalymon's claws then take the form of MaloMyotismon and all of them fire that vampire demon Digimon's special attack at Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, who screams out in pain as the attacks rip into him and tear apart his armor, causing him to crash in front of the abandoned warehouse that Davis was sent into by Piedmon.
 
Davis, with bloody gashes on his face, his left sleeve gone, bloody, gasps in shock and yells, in horror, “Imperialdramon!” Davis then goes over to his and Ken's fallen DNA Mega Digimon partner.
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then says, weakly, “Sorry . . . Davis. . . I tried . . .” Meanwhile, Puppetmon laughs as the girls, Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Crescent, scream out in pain as they continue to struggle against the influence of the dark orb that they are trapped in.
 
However, a familiar female voice shouts out, “Saturn Wildfire Chaos!” Soon after, Puppetmon screams out in pain as light and dark energy slams into him and into the energy orb, causing it to `burst' and setting our three Sailor Scouts free!
 
TK looks to where the attack came from, see Sailor Saturn, and exclaims, “All right! Sailor Saturn is back!”
 
Matt then states, “Which means the others are back!”
 
Sailor Moon's voice calls out, “Did you expect anyone else?!” When everyone looks to the source our moon princess' voice, they see Sailor Moon with Tuxedo Mask by her side, Sailor Star, ShadowAngewomon, ShadowRenamon, and Takuya with the rest of the Frontier Digidestined.
 
Kouji then asks Takuya, “So, these are the guys that those rotten asses are copied from?”
 
Sora then asks, “I take it that your friends have met the Thirteen, Star?”
 
Sailor Star nods her head and replies, “Right, Sora.”
 
Takuya then calls out, seeing what was happening, “Man! You might be handling the goons, but the big bosses are pumped up with dark powers! I can feel it!”
 
Yolei states, “Yeah, they are beating our butts! They even took Davis down to the ground!”
 
Takuya gasps when he hears that, looks at Sailor Star, and she nods her head, preparing her D-Dimensional digivice, and Takuya tells his Frontier Digidestined friends, “Kouji! Guys! Zoe and I are going to need your Legendary Spirits!”
 
Kouji quickly realizes what Takuya is planning to do and he exclaims, shocked, “You mean that you and Zoe can . . .?!”
 
Sailor Star tells Kouji, “Yes, we can, but we don't have time to explain how! We need your Legendary Warrior Spirits, now!”
 
Tommy tells the two warriors, “Here you go!”
 
JP tells the two, “You have my support!
 
Kouichi nods his head and states, “And mine!” Kouji nods his head and all four Frontier Digidestined release the Spirits of Ice, Thunder, Darkness, Light, Water, and Metal to Takuya and Zoe, which surround the two Interdimensional Warriors.
 
The two of them then gain data fields on their right hands, they use their D-Tectors on them, and call out in unison, “Ancient Spirits Unite! Execute! Ancient Spirit Evolution!” Soon after, the ten spirits of the Legendary Warriors fuse together into one being that's a fusion of EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon with EmperorGreymon's head on his left wrist and MagnaGarurumon's head on the right wrist. “Susanomon!”
 
The Digidestined and Tamers looked in awe as the Digimon that destroyed Lucemon in the Frontier Digital World stood before them and Kazu exclaims, “Awesome! Now, that's one powerful looking Digimon!”
 
All Izzy could say was, stunned, “Prodigious.”
 
Susanomon then says, in Takuya's and Zoe's duel voices, “If you excuse me . . .” Susanomon then rises into the sky to meet the Dark Masters and Apocalymon, who broke off their fights with the others and are quite amazed at the new enemy coming to face them.
 
Meanwhile, Davis, seeing Susanomon, says, amazed, “So, that's the Susanomon that's form when Takuya and Zoe combine all of the Legendary Warrior Digimon's Spirits together.”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then says, weakly, “He can't . . . win . . . alone . . .”
 
Davis tells Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, in a reassuring tone, “Don't worry, partner, he won't be alone. We may be injured, but we aren't out of the fight.”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode nods his head and says, “Yeah . . . let's get them . . . together . . .”
 
Davis nods his head, smiles at his partner, and says, “For Kari and for everyone . . . together . . .” Just then Davis' D-Dimensional digivice wildly flashes with light, his Crest of Miracles blazes with power, and both engulf Davis in pure light, causing his body to be turned into data and fused into Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode could feel Davis' power coursing through his digital form, his armor is repaired, his injuries healed, he gets to his feet, and his body starts to glow, which attaches the Digidestined's and Tamers' attention.
 
Matt asks, perplexed, “What's going with Imperialdramon? He's glowing? What's happening?”
 
Tai says, simply, “Davis. . .”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode thinks in his mind, “I can feel Davis' power, his strength, his emotions . . . everything that makes Davis who he is . . . surging through me . . . giving me more power . . . strength . . . I can feel his heart . . . his soul . . . So, this is what Biomerge Digivolution is like for Takato and Guilmon and Rika and Renamon . . . I never through I would experience it . . . It's incredible . . . I feel that together Davis and I can do anything . . .”
 
Inside of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Davis' form is inside a digital sphere and he thinks, “Oh my god . . . So, this is Biomerging with your Digimon is like . . . It's awesome . . . I feel so warm and protected . . . like a feeling of security I've never known before . . . Now, I know that Imperialdramon and I can do anything . . . anything that we wanted . . . Okay, now, it is time for Piedmon and Beryl to know what that means!!!”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then roars out, “Imperialdramon Biomerge to . . . !!!” Soon after, Imperialdramon began to transform with his armor turning from pure white into silvery-white color, he gains a shogun-like helmet covering his face, his eyes turn into beautiful silver coloring under the helmet, his shoulder pads turn golden versions of Magnamon's shoulder pads only with the Crest of Miracles in rainbow colored in the center of both shoulder pads, his sword transforms into a dragon sword with a blade made of pure light, his armored feet and legs become similar to Gallantmon's armored legs expect they are silver in color, his chest cavity gains a chest plate similar to Galaxy Megazord when it is in Powered up mode fueled by the Lights of Orion, expect with the golden crescent moon and the astrological signs of all of the Moon Kingdom Scouts, Mercury through Pluto, along with all of the Crests of the Digidestined, including Destiny, Life, and Miracles, adorned on the new chest plate, his left wrist has a large shield attached with a golden Asian dragon's head coming out of the center of the shield, and he has three more pairs of wings going his dragon wings, which are pure gold in color, now, and all three pairs of wings are pure angelic white angel wings. “OrionImperialdramon!” the new Digimon declares, with his voice a combo of Imperialdramon's and Davis'.
 
Ken exclaims, flabbergasted, “OrionImperialdramon?!” On the meanwhile, Izzy starts to type and use his Digimon Analyzer to scan the new Digimon and he is shocked at what he finds out.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Izzy's voice)
 
“Guys, this is big! His name is OrionImperialdramon, Divine Dragon Angel Knight Digimon, one of the Supreme Digimon empowered by the forces of the universe, Vaccine type, he is one of the greatest angel Digimon Knight ever known and the Supreme and Final form of Imperialdramon's Digivolution Line, his mighty sword will slay any evil since it is powered by all of the spirits of every dragon in the universe, and if you don't believe him, his Starlight Dragon's Eternity, Five Lights of Orion, and Silver Millennium Miracles attacks will make sure! Finally, he is a new and pervious supposedly mystical class of Digivolution . . . Omega Class!”
 
The Digidestined and Tamers exclaim in shock and in unison, “OMEGA?!”
 
Tai asks Izzy, stunned beyond belief, “You mean that Imperialdramon has digivolved beyond the Mega class?!”
 
Izzy nods his head and says, “Gennai told me about this form of Digivolution, once. It is said that not even the Sovereigns could come close to gaining this level of Digimon power and it is said that the Digimon that does would become . . . the most powerful Digimon in our universe and able to take down even the four Sovereigns in one blow.” The Digidestined and Tamers could only look at the new OrionImperialdramon with shock and amazement as he floating to face his enemies.
 
MetalSeadramon yells out, in total disbelief, “No way! He became a legendary Omega class Digimon?! That's impossible!”
 
OrionImperialdramon says, in Davis' voice, “Wrong, you overgrown sea snake! I made it possible!”
 
Sailor Galaxy, recognizing Davis' voice from OrionImperialdramon, exclaims, stunned, “That's Davis' voice!”
 
Sailor Crescent says, with her usual smile across her lips, “Well, I've got to admit, I'm impressed. Motomiya actually Biomerged with Imperialdramon to create a brand new Digimon.” However, the fighting stops and everyone looks to see Gallantmon Crimson Mode glowing with bright crimson light.
 
Kazu asks, confused, “Dude, what's happening to Gallantmon?”
 
Gallantmon Crimson Mode then roars out, with strong conviction in his voice, “Dark Masters! Apocalymon! This is a message to your leaders and your bosses! As long as I breathe, you will never win and you will never gain the power that you desire! Now, it is time to show what true power IIIISSSSSS . . .!!!” Gallantmon Crimson Mode then is engulfed in flames that turns into beautiful phoenix similar to the Winged Dragon of Ra in Phoenix Mode, stunning everyone, good or evil.
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, shocked, “Whoa! What's happening?!”
 
Soon after, Gallantmon Crimson Mode's voice is heard from the flames, “Gallantmon Omega Digivolve to . . . !!!” Soon the flames turn into a spiral of flames and out of that `flame spiral' a figure emerges from the flames, Gallantmon has become the size of Kerpymon with a phoenix mask over his helmet, his armor is flaming crimson red and gold, his knuckles have four inch phoenix claws with phoenix feathers on right side of his right arm and left side of his left arm, out of his tailbone is a crimson red and gold color phoenix tail, phoenix talons are on the top of his armored boots, six phoenix wings and six pure angelic white angel wings are coming out of his back, through I don't know how, the jewel in his chest in rainbow colored with the Crest of Life in pure gold color, in his right hand is a Excalibur-like sword with a ruby red phoenix jewel in the top center portion of the hilt of the sword, and a shield like Black Luster Soldier's shield with a crimson red and golden phoenix in the center with a rainbow color symbol in the form of the Crest of Life in the jewel. “PhoenixGallantmon!”
 
Terriermon asks Henry, inside of MegaGargomon, “PhoenixGallantmon?!” On the meanwhile, Kenta takes out his D-Power and scans the new form of Gallantmon.
 
Digimon Analyzer (Kenta's voice)
 
“Whoa! We are dealing with another Omega Digimon, here, he is PhoenixGallantmon, the Divine Phoenix Angel Knight Digimon created when the Digital Hazard is truly purified, Vaccine-Virus Combo type, this sacred warrior Digimon is lord of the heavens in the Digital World and swore protector of the Earth of both worlds, and his Phoenix Purity Inferno, Starlight Galaxy Excalibur, and Sovereign Phoenix Wildfire can destroy any evil and purify any darkness!”
 
When PhoenixGallantmon rises up to meet OrionImperialdramon and Susanomon, he says, in his duel voice, “It ends here!”
 
Puppetmon then says, not worried, “Ha! You may have two Omega Digimon on your side, but we can beat all three of you!”
 
Susanomon then states, “Allow us to prove you wrong!” Susanomon then raises his hands into the air and yell out, “Heaven's Thunder!” Just the clouds form above the Dark Masters and Apocalymon and they scream in extreme pain as holy energy in the form of lightning bolts in the shape of Asian dragons rain down on them with incredible intensity.
 
OrionImperialdramon points his sword at the group of evil Digimon and shouts out, in his duel voice, “Silver Millennium Miracles!” An image of the Moon Kingdom appears behind OrionImperialdramon, sends energy into his sword, and the Omega Digimon sends a beam of silver and golden energy from his sword at the evil Digimon. His attack combines with Susanomon's attack and engulfing the group of five evil Digimon in a dome of red, silver, and golden energy.
 
PhoenixGallantmon then roars out, “This will end it! Sovereign Phoenix Wildfire!” PhoenixGallantmon then becomes engulfed by reddish-yellow flames that turn into a beautiful phoenix and that `flaming phoenix' rocket towards the five evil Digimon, who are totally helpless to stop the attack.
 
Piedmon roars out, in disbelief, “NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! THEY CAN'T DEFEAT US . . .!!!” But Piedmon doesn't get to finish when PhoenixGallantmon's attack slams into all of them and they roars out in extreme pain and agony as a column of energy that extends into space from their `position' engulfs them along with a bright light that forces everyone to cover their eyes.
 
MetalSeadramon yells out, in pain, “THIS ISN'T OVER . . . WE WILL BE BACK . . . AND EVEN MORE POWERFUL . . . YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF US . . . !!!” Soon after, the five evil Digimon then teleport away before the attack could destroy them and the blast that they were engulfed vanishes in one bright flash of rainbow colored light.
 
After the battle is done, PhoenixGallantmon rejoins Susanomon and OrionImperialdramon and Susanomon says, simply, “This isn't over. They will return.”
 
PhoenixGallantmon then says, in a plain tone, “They said they weren't even at full power, yet, and I hate to admit it, I think that they were right.”
 
OrionImperialdramon then adds, in his new voice, “Don't worry, we will get them . . . No matter how powerful they become . . . we will beat them.”
 
Takato thinks inside of PhoenixGallantmon, “I hope so, Davis!” Meanwhile, the three Divine Digimon turn to see everyone else looking at them with smiles on their faces, even Sailor Uranus and Neptune, and cheers start to erupt from their friends and allies, knowing of their victory.
 
(Back at Queen Beryl's `fortress' in the Digital World; A short time soon after)
 
Back at Queen Beryl's headquarters in the Digital World, she receives something from one of her youma as the Thirteen, still battered from their last battle, come in and bow in front of their queen.
 
Woes tells Queen Beryl, solemnly, “Forgive us, my queen. We weren't able to stop them and now, the Frontier Digidestined have joined their comrades and their new allies into the war against us and Lord Catharsis.”
 
Queen Beryl, with a `package' in her hands, and says, with a smile, “Rise, my warrior. Do not worry. The Dark Masters and Apocalymon didn't win their battle as well, but destroying all of them was only a bonus, however, I didn't expect you, too. It isn't time, yet, and plus, they didn't gain even close as their new full power, so, I knew that they couldn't win.”
 
Hate asks, curiously, “My queen, not to question you, but why did you send them out then?”
 
Queen Beryl exclaims, “For this!” Queen Beryl then unwraps the package and shows a dark and ominous looking and ancient-looking book to all of them.
 
The Thirteen gasp in shock and Arrogance exclaims, “My queen, is that . . .?!”
 
Queen Beryl tells her warrior, “Yes, Arrogance, this contains the only way for a non-member of the Moon Kingdom family to stripe the Sailor Scouts of their powers! And when we stripe that rotten moon princess' friends that aren't protected by the gift of the Astrals of their powers, we shall kill them before her eyes and send her into the depths of sorrow and despair! Once that happens, Queen Serenity will watch in horror from the spirit world as we use that darkness to destroy her from within!”
 
Woes then says, with a evil grin on his face, “And once she goes, the others will follow soon after!”
 
Queen Beryl exclaims, in dark glee, “Yes, my warriors! Now, come, we must prepares for the end of the Sailor Scouts and then the end of Moon Princess and her family!”
 
The Thirteen declare in unison, “Yes!” Queen Beryl and the Thirteen then head off somewhere in their `fortress' to plan for their dark and evil plans for Sailor Moon and her beloved Senshi friends.
 
Next time in Episode 5: Genesis Crisis!: Several days after the last battle, the warriors are starting or restarting, based on where world each warrior comes from, to adjusting to life in the world of the Odaiba Digidestined and Sailor Scouts, but they have the knowledge that the last battle was one big distraction for Queen Beryl and the Thirteen to gain possession of a mysterious dark spell book. However, Queen Beryl used this time to plan a trap for Sailor Moon and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts and they along with Tuxedo Mask are lured into a trap where Queen Beryl uses some kind of powerful spell to strip Ami, Rei, Mina, Lita, Amara, Michelle, and even Trista of their Sailor Senshi powers, but one quick save by her two siblings and Sailor Galaxy managed to make sure that Serena's friends weren't destroyed like her family. However, they were powerless and unable to gain back their powers, even through the treasure of our moon princess, until they find out about Sailor Genesis, the Sailor Scout of Life and Creation, could have the power to restore their powers and shocking finding out that she is the youngest princess of the Moon Kingdom royal family! Yes, Davis, Serena, and Jun have one more sister in their family and they have to find her reincarnation before the enemy does. However, Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor, infused with the powers of the Seal of the Orichalcos, challenge Jun and Serena into a deadly duel with their souls on the line! In the aftermath of the duel, they find out, to their shock, that youngest sister in the Moon Kingdom royal family and Sailor Genesis is none other than Molly Baker! Queen Beryl tries to destroy her, but somehow, Queen Serenity comes from the spirit world to unlock her memories and awakens her powers, including her Interdimensional Warrior powers as well! In turn, the new Sailor Genesis not only restores the powers of Ami, Rei, Mina, Lita, Amara, Michelle, and Trista, but awakens Interdimensional Warrior powers within them as well and Sailor Genesis along with the Moon Kingdom Senshi turn into Eternal Knight Sailor Scouts. However, will the newest Sailor Scouts be able to control their new powers or will it destroy them from within?! Find out on the next Sailor Digimon Moon DS: Dimensional Stars!
 
Here is the newest chapter of my latest Mega Crossover story and I'm sorry that it took so long to get out! Don't worry, expect the brand new Sailor Aries and Sailor Aquarius to make an appearance in the coming few chapters! Anyway, before I go, I would like to give credit to YallRCrazy and this author's story, To The Digital World We Go, for the idea of allowing Sailor Star to use the other powers and attacks of the other Sailor Scouts and to `create' and use more powerful version of the Sailor Scouts' attacks. Anyway, during this week and the next week, keep your eyes open for two new stories that I plan to bring out this month. And in the meantime, please read and review my story, I will read your reviews, and I will see you later, Crossover Fans!