Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes ❯ Foreshadowing and Senshi Rebirth ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Forgive me for taking so long to bring out this new chapter in this story, but I had around several tests at Penn State within a few weeks to study for and I had to put my education first. Anyway, I would like to thank all of you that gave the reviews to my story, thus far. I don't want to sound redundant, but I've got to tell you that your reviews are what inspire me to keep going. Next, I've got plenty of new surprises and ideas in the future, but that will have to wait. Now, I would like to thank and give credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Wrath of Pharaohmon for the idea of the Ninja Senshi since my version is based off of his. Plus, I would like to give credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita for the idea of the Rajita, the power of Orichalcos is `connected' to them, their `connection' to the Silver Millennium and the Moon Kingdom, and how the Great Leviathan is their god. Disclaimer: I DON'T own Digimon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Card Captor Sakura, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This story has intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes
 
Recap: Mina and TK went out on their first date and both of them loved each other's company, but before TK could get home, an extreme thunderstorm started and TK was `trapped' in Mina's house for the night. This lead to just simple romance to turn into hot and steamy romance since the two of them play a bit of `naughty' game of strip poker and then have a `passionate night'. The next day, our heroes and heroines planned to start their training today especially the training of the newest Sailor Senshi, Sailor Aries AKA Sora and Sailor Galaxy AKA Kari, but then a new Sailor Senshi, Eternal Sailor Aquarius, arrives and our heroes and heroines find out to their shock that it is our Digidestined of Wisdom and Jun's best friend, Janet. Well, Isis and Sailor Aquarius tell about how Janet gained her Sailor Senshi powers, which was stopping a little `accident' in Orion's lab. Soon after, our heroes and heroines begin their training with three brand new Sailor Senshi as well as our Card Captor and her friends with the Digidestined. On the meanwhile, we find that Serenity Wheeler enters the district of Juuban because she has heard of the `monster attacks' in Juuban and Shibuya and came to make sure her brother was okay, but to also test her improved dueling skills. However, what she didn't know is that the Digimon Empress was watching her. When our heroes and heroines returned back to Juuban, they meet up with Yugi and his friends to help them find Serenity. But when they find her, they find Joey's younger sister trapped in a Shadow Game with the Digimon Empress. However, the Digimon Empress finds out that Serenity isn't pushover and when she loses the duel against Joey's younger sibling, the Digimon Empress flings her along with Ami and Janet into a `Dark Dimension', where there is seemly no chance for a return. However, inside of the `Dark Dimension', Queen Serenity aids them and reveals that Serenity Wheeler is also the reincarnation of the youngest child of the Moon Kingdom royal family, Princess Selene Serenity, named after the Moon Goddess and guardian of Selene's Tear, a treasure said to have been formed when the Moon Goddess gave birth to the first child of the Lunarian royal family. Plus, she learned that she was the Sailor Senshi of the mysterious Sedna back in the Silver Millennium. Soon after, Queen Serenity gave Serenity her Eternal Tier wand as well as gave Ami her Eternal Sailor Senshi powers and the three girls transformed into Eternal Sailor Sedna, Eternal Sailor Mercury, and Eternal Sailor Aquarius. Then Sailor Sedna used Selene's Tear to escape the Dark Dimension and return to the others, much to their surprise. Soon after, the three Sailor Senshi of Ice used their combined powers to give the Digimon Empress a new meaning of the term `cold shoulder', but thanks to Apotheosismon, she had escaped for the moment. However, our heroes and heroines might have gained a new Senshi in the form of Sailor Sedna and are getting more power than ever before, they are still far from done as long as the three sacred artifacts, the Moon Heart Crystal, the Sun Soul Emerald, and the Star Spirit Diamond, remain at large and two forces of evil going after them. Will our heroes and heroines find the scared artifacts before the forces of evil do? And what other dangers will they face? Find out in this chapter of Digital Heroes next!
 
Chapter 11: Foreshadowing and Senshi Rebirth
 
(Sometime after the last battle with the Digimon Empress; One evening)
 
In a realm of seemly endless light grey darkness, we find our Digidestined of Miracles and Moon Prince, Daisuke Motomiya, wandering around wearing only a pair of boxers and t-shirt that tightly fits over his well-developed athletic muscular chest as well as exposing his muscular athletic arms. He looks around for signs of his friends or any life around endless `grey area', but he doesn't find or see anyone other than himself.
 
Davis says, annoyed, “Darn it! That's the last time that I eat a four course meal before bed! Now, I'm starting to have weirdo `dark dreams' or something!”
 
Just then a mysterious voice booms, “You are not dreaming, warrior of the moon and miracles. We have called for you.”
 
Davis jumps in surprises from the voice and exclaims, “What the?! Who's there?!”
 
The mysterious voice, seemly alien and male, calls outs, “One of many that needs your help! A great evil is descending on the Earth and you are the one of the few that can stop them!”
 
Davis calls out, curiously, “Who or what is this evil?”
 
The mysterious voice tells Davis, “It is an evil that you fought a long time ago when you were prince of the moon.”
 
Davis yells out, a bit annoyed, “Do you expect me to know? Hello! Don't you people know that I've been reincarnated and I don't know much about my past life?”
 
The mysterious voice tells Davis, “We know, young prince of the moon. Allow us to show you the evil that you will face and aid in your memory.” Just then a portal of light opens up below Davis and he screams out in surprise as he falls right through.
 
(In a mysterious dimension within outer space; A short time later)
 
Somewhere in outer space, in a mysterious dimension, we find a large lake or ocean in front of a sandy beach with a large forest behind it and the planet Jupiter high in the sky. Just then a portal appears in the sky and we hear a familiar male scream of surprise as a figure falls out of the portal, slamming into the sand, pretty hard. When taking a closer look, we find our Digidestined of Miracles, wearing his clothes when he was in the Digital World, but his hair is silvery-white in color and he has his golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead. Davis, looking plenty like a lot like his `alter ego' of Prince Daisuke, rubs his head with his right hand.
 
Davis says, sounding like Prince Daisuke than his `Earthling form', “What hit me?” Davis then says, a bit surprise, “Huh? I sound different.” Davis goes over to the nearby water and looks in the crystal clear water to see his reflection. Davis jumps back into a sitting position in the sand and exclaims, “Whoa! I look like my `royal self'!” Davis then looks into the sky and exclaims, shocked, “What in the world?! I'm in outer space! What's going on here?!”
 
Just then Davis hears some dolphin `clicking' and the mysterious voice exclaims, “What is going on is the destiny that you have chosen!” Davis looks to the source of the voice to see strangely colored blue dolphin swimming in the water.
 
Davis says, surprised, “What weird looking dolphins. I thought that dolphins were grey colored.”
 
The mysterious voice then calls out, “Well, you are one to talk, my friend. For quite a primate, you are quite `weird' yourself, and you are practically hairless one.” Just then a dolphin-shaped head with blue eyes peers out of the water.
 
Davis asks the being peering out of the water, “Hey, dolphin-boy, can you speak?”
 
The dolphin-like being replies in the same mysterious voice that Davis heard earlier, “Why of course? Why wouldn't I be able to talk?” Just then there is a giant splash as the being leaps out of the water and lands on the other side, revealing this being to be the humanoid blue and white dolphin with three red rubies on his chest and dark blue spandex boots that was watching our heroes and heroines at Rei's shrine in the aftermath of latest `skirmish' with the Digimon Empress.
 
Davis exclaims, shocked, “A dolphin with hands, legs, and feet?! Okay, this is getting beyond weird!”
 
The mysterious humanoid dolphin tells Davis, “Like I said before, to us, you are pretty `weird' since you are quite a hairless primate.” The humanoid blue and white dolphin tells Davis, “Now, I'm what you call a super-evolved Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin.”
 
Davis asks, perplexed, “Neo-what?!”
 
The humanoid blue and white dolphin tells Davis, “However, to make things simple, you can call me Aqueous.”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, “Okay, but can I ask where I am? And what I am doing here?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Of course. Young Daisuke, you are in an area of the universe known as Neo-Space, an dimensional area of space that borders light and darkness and contains both powers. The whole universe has Neo-Space in one form or another in it because Neo-Space represents the balance of life, earth and air, light and darkness, and so on. Without one, the other can't survive. However, there is something threatening that balance and you are the one of the few can stop it.”
 
Davis asks Aqueous, “Why me? I'm kind of having problems with some evil forces already. Why does this involve me?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “It is because you have a history with this evil. From what I know, you don't remember much of your past life as the tsuki-no-ouji, correct?”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, a bit annoyed, “Didn't I already say that?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Forgive me. However, you already know about the power of the three sacred artifacts that you and your two sisters held? Well, do you remember the mention of an evil force that you used them against?”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, “Yeah, but what . . .” However, the answer hits him like a Mega Crusher from Imperialdramon in his dragon mode and he exclaims, “Whoa! Wait! Do you mean that evil that Kairi, Jun, and I defeat millennia ago is coming back?!”
 
Aqueous nods his head and replies, in a solemn tone, “Indeed, young prince. You and your two sisters defeat them a long time ago, but they weren't destroyed. They were banished from the Solar System, but now, they are coming back for revenge and they know the Moon Kingdom is no more.”
 
Davis gives a loud groan and exclaims, “Oh, great! I don't remember much from my past life and my friends and I don't even have one of the treasures in our hands!”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, in a solemn tone, “Plus, their power has grown from the last time since they have going on conquests to ensure victory against you, especially their leader, who is a huge behemoth of an evil being.”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, sarcastically, “Great. Got any more good news?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Actually, I do have some good news. It will take them some time to arrive and they don't know that you and your sisters, Juniper and Alyssa, have returned and been awakened. They only know of the Moon Princess and her guardians along with her beloved prince. They have sensed the you, your sisters, your beloved, and the other new Sailor Senshi, Sedna, Aquarius, and Aries, but they aren't sure what to make of it, yet, but they will know in time. However, you still have an element of surprise and you still have time to find the three artifacts before they arrive. They might be powerful, but they will need the artifacts to achieve total victory. If you get your hands on them before they do, there is still hope.”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, in his usual tone, “I kind of already figure that. But it would be more useful for some information on these guys and gals because I have a bit of `memory loss', if you get my meaning.”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Sailor Pluto might be able to help, but I believe that even through she knows the information, I doubt that she will tell you.”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, rolling his eyes, “You got that right. That woman has a tendency not to give important information just because it threatens the `time line' or it isn't the `right time' to give that information. When doesn't that woman got to know that some history needs to be changed or that if you have the ability to aid your friends and allies, you should give out that information. Geez, that woman needs to get some sense knocked into her! If she keeps it up with this, sooner or later, she's going to cause us a major tragedy by with holding the information.”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “It is just the way the Time Guardian is, young prince. She has an obligation to Chronos, the Lord of Time, and there are limits on what she can or cannot do. However, I can tell you what you need to know.”
 
Davis asks Aqueous, “You can?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Why of course. My kind, the Neo-Spacians, have existed as long as mankind has on Earth. Now, the name of this evil enemy is known as Rajita, dark aliens from the darkest parts of the universe. They are humanoid snake-like creatures that use a great evil power. I believe you know of the Orichalcos.”
 
Davis states, surprised, “No kidding! The Orichalcos is what that Dartz guy used to try to `clean' the world of evil when his mind was poisoned by that evil power. Are you saying that these Rajita are the source of it?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, nodding his head, “Indeed, my young prince. The Rajita sent their Orichalcos stones to Earth in order to poison the people and make invasion easier as well creating more slaves for their evil god, who went to Earth with the stones, the evil Great Leviathan. However, what they didn't expect was the power of the Legendary Knights of Atlantis, even in their weakened dragon forms, and the resolve of the former king and his granddaughter, the princess of Atlantis. After the war of Atlantis, the people of Atlantis that remains not totally tainted or untainted by the evil powers of the Orichalcos migrated to a new kingdom and a surviving female member of the Atlantian Princess' family married a young king. This new kingdom was known as the Kingdom of Elysion and with the refuges from Atlantis, the Kingdom of Elysion became the center power in the alliance of the kingdoms of Earth since the Atlantian people shared their knowledge of technology and magic with the people. And as you expect, this is where Prince Endymon's royal linage comes from as well as why Elysion became a great power on Earth during the Silver Millennium. However, the Rajita were far from done with Earth. They sent an invasion force to conquer it and the Solar System. And it seemed that it would succeed, but something happened that the Rajita and their leader didn't expect.”
 
Davis asks Aqueous, “My two sisters, Jun and Kairi, and myself, huh?”
 
Aqueous nods his head and replies, “Yes. You were just young children back then, but you had such purity of soul and heart as well as great strength. Defying anyone's expatiations, you tapped into the power of the three sacred artifacts and drove the Rajita and their leader from the solar system, greatly weakening them in the process. Even your mother and father as well as your sister, Serenity, were amazed at what you did and you were hailed as great heroes. However, even through you defeated the Rajita, they were far from finished. Through weakened, the leader vowed to return and avenge himself as well as his evil people on the Earth and the Solar System, especially on the three of you, who he most hated since you were the ones that cost him his victory and you were just kids to add insult to injury, as you can say, young prince.”
 
Davis asks, a bit perplexed, “Okay, then what has he been doing for all these millennia?”
 
Aqueous replies, with a solemn tone, “Regaining his evil people's power and status through conquest and destruction. Many poor kingdoms on many different worlds have fallen and so many innocent souls just ripped from their bodies by the evil powers of the Orichalcos. Now, even stronger than ever, they plan to return and take their vengeance since they know that the Moon and Sun Kingdoms along the Zodiac constellation and planetary kingdoms are long since gone. But all he knows is that Sailor Moon, your sister, her prince, known as Tuxedo Mask, and nine of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi are there and don't know of you and your allies . . . yet. However, he comes ever closer to your planet and your time is running out. You need to find those three artifacts right away, but there is already a problem.”
 
Davis states, sarcastically, “Great. More good news.”
 
Aqueous says, in a solemn tone, “The Rajita might have already sent `agents' to Earth and they might brainwashing people with darkness in their souls into a private army on Earth. They know what Dartz did with the Orichalcos when he fought against the Pharaoh and his allies to revive the Leviathan and they are going to repeat that, but that's only the start. The Rajita can use the full evil powers of the Orichalcos and extract innocent souls on mass from people in far more efficient and sinister ways. Using the Seal of Orichalcos in deadly duels that the Pharaoh and his allies fought is just the start. In order to beat the Rajita, not only do you need the artifacts, you need them to beat them in their own duels and we can help.”
 
Davis asks Aqueous, “How is that?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “We know that you are using a deck of monsters known as Elemental Heroes and we can infuse that deck with our power, making it strong enough to fight the Rajita duelists on their own terms. Plus, you will be a bridge between Neo-Space and Earth allowing us to travel to your world if we need to battle in a more `physical manner', as you can say.” However, before any more worlds could be said, a bright and eerie green glow comes from the sky above them.
 
Davis exclaims, in an annoyed tone, “What's with the light show?!”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, in a worried tone, “I'm afraid that's no light show.” When the bright and eerie green glow dies down, it reveals to be a spaceship similar a typical flying saucer expect it has the mark of the Orichalcos on the bottom. When it lands, it extends three long poles to the ground and the bottom opens up to reveal a green beam of light. From that eerie green beam of light, a robot similar to `Alien of Light' that Jaden Yuki fought in Neo-Space expect it has the mark of the Orichalcos on its forehead, floats down from the craft.
 
Davis asks, a bit worriedly, “I'm afraid to ask, but what is that thing?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “It is a Rajita robotic scout. It has been sent here to prepare the way for invasion of Neo-Space by its evil masters, the Rajita.”
 
The robot looks at Aqueous and Davis and says, in a robot-like mechanical tone, “Humanoid creature identified. Beginning scan of humanoid creature.” The robots begins to give mechanical sounds for several moments until he stops and says, in his mechanical tone, “Scan complete. Lunarian life-aura directed within humanoid life-form. Computation complete: Life-form is determined to be a Lunarian, humanoid race through to have been destroyed millennia ago.”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, worriedly, “Oh, dear. That robot scout has scanned your Lunarian life-aura. It will send this report to its masters.”
 
Davis says, a bit perplexed, “Oh, just great! That's not good!”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, in his logical tone, “I will have to agree with that.”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, drolly, “No kidding!”
 
Aqueous replies, “We can think about it later, but right now, we have immediately concerns.”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, in a droll tone “That's pretty obvious, dolphin man.”
 
The Rajita robot says, “Report sent in. Powerful soul detected. Beginning extraction now!” The Rajita robot creates a sphere of eerie green energy in its right hand.
 
Aqueous exclaims, extreme worried in its tone, “Your majesty, you have to escape before that attack hits you or you will lose your soul!”
 
Davis calls out, shocked and perplexed, “Say what?!” However, the Rajita robot fires the sphere of eerie green energy at Davis and Aqueous, but before it could hit them, a figure appears seemly out of nowhere and stops the dark energy spheres. Soon after the figure appears, he, with one loud roar, the figure sends the dark energy into the air where it explodes harmlessly without causing any damage at all. When Davis and Aqueous looks at their savior, they see a large humanoid figure in pure white spandex with red outlines with blue eyes, yellow jewel on his forehead, circular blue jewel in the center of his chest, and looking similar to the Japanese television hero known as Ultraman.
 
Aqueous shouts out, surprised, “Neos!”
 
Davis asks Aqueous, a bit perplexed, “Who?”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “He is the legendary protector of Neo-Space and is a similar being to your `Elemental Hero' monsters. However, like us, he is infused with the powers of Neo-Space and can combine forces with other Neo-Spacians to become even more powerful to strike down the negative forces.”
 
Just then a male voice calls out, “You are correct, Aqueous.” When Davis and Aqueous looks to the source of the voice, Davis is amazed to see five new figures in front of him. The first figure is a humanoid humming bird with two white bird-like wings coming out of its back, red feathers covering its muscular humanoid form, bird-like face with a yellow bird-like beak, bird-like clawed hands, black belt across his waist with a heart jewel belt buckle, white feathers coming out of the rear of his belt, and bird-like feet. The second figure is a glowing white version of `grays', aliens that you would see in the movies. The third figure is a large brown mole with some kind of machine-like attachments to his neck and collarbone. The fourth figure is large black panther with red eyes, a golden `collar' around his neck, and black cape attached to the rear of the panther's `collar'. The fifth and final figure is a humanoid black and violet scarab with a human-like face with green eyes with a scarab-like `horned helmet' attached to his head and insect-like humanoid body, insect-like clawed hands, and insect-like feet.
 
Davis asks, surprised, “Whoa! Who are you?!”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “They are my fellow Neo-Spacians.”
 
The insect-like Neo-Spacians says, “Yes, I am a Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab, but call me Flick. I am a being of Fire. My winged friend is a Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird, a Wind Neo-Spacian. The large mole is a Neo-Spacian Groun Mole, an Earth Neo-Spacian. The being that looks similar to the alien from your human television shows is a Neo-Spacian Glow Moss, a Light Neo-Spacian. And finally, our feline friend is a Neo-Spacian Dark Panther, a Dark Neo-Spacian.”
 
Davis then says, realizing something, “Hold on! That's all of the elemental attributes that's part of Duel Monsters!”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Yes, my young prince. Our powers will be needed for the battle ahead and you are the `Chosen One' from our prophecies. You have defeat the Rajita before, centuries ago, and now, you need to do so again. Will you help us?”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, with a smile, “Hey, I might be weirded out by all that's happening, but hey, I'm not the kind of guy that backs down from a challenge, including helping others out. You've got your champion.”
 
Flick tells Davis, “Thank you, your majesty.” Just then a ring of light wraps around Davis' left arm and Davis is surprised to see a Duel Disk similar to the one seen on Yu-Gi-Oh GX appears attached to his left wrist and activating.
 
Davis says, surprised, “Whoa! What's this?”
 
Aqueous says, in a plain tone, “A new duel disk. We took scanned prototype plans from Kaiba Corporation in order to make you this working version.”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Awesome! A brand new duel disk!”
 
Flick tells Davis, “Now, the next phase of your mission begins . . .” Just then Neos and the Neo-Spacians turn into beams of color light that go into the deck holding slot of the duel disk and transform into a brand new dueling deck.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, “Okay, this is so cool! A new duel disk and new outer space monsters to duel with! If my life wasn't in danger, this would be so cool! However, I have a job to do!” Davis yells at the Rajita robot, “Hey, you overgrown spark plug, if you want me, you are going to have to do the old fashion way! It's time to duel!”
 
The Rajita robot replies, in its machine-like tone, “Agreed, Lunarian scum. Prepare to duel.” The Rajita robot then activates its built-in duel disk and both duelists draw five cards from their dueling decks.
 
Starting Scores:
Davis: 8000
Rajita Robot: 8000
 
The Rajita Robots says, as he draws one card from his deck, “My move, you microbe.” The Rajita Robot opens the Field Spell spot of his duel disk, displays the Seal of Orichalcos, and says, “Now, activated the Field Spell card: The Seal of Orichalcos.” After the Field Spell card slot closes, a bright green glow engulfs the robot, the mark of the Orichalcos on his forehead glows a bright eerie green light, and then the Seal of Orichalcos surrounds the ground with Davis and the Rajita Robot becoming trapped inside.
 
Davis says, annoyed, “Oh, great.”
 
The Rajita Robot then puts one card in the spell/trap slots of its duel disk and states, “Next, playing spell card, Graceful Charity. Rules states that this card allows the drawing of three cards, but two cards must be eliminated from hand.” The Rajita Robot draws three cards from his deck, discards two from his hand, and puts a card on his duel disk, stating, “Now, summoning Orichalcos Gigas in attack mode.” Soon after, Orichalcos Gigas (400/1500-900/1500) appears on the field and immediately becomes `possessed' by the evil powers of the Seal of Orichalcos spell card. The Rajita Robot says, “As long as Field spell remains on field, all monsters on my side gain 500 attack point boost.”
 
Davis tells the Rajita Robot, in an annoyed tone, “Yeah! Yeah! I know you overgrown oil stain!”
 
The Rajita Robot replies, as he puts a card in the spell/trap slots, “Negative. No leaking detected. Now, I activate my Shallow Grave. This card allows both of us to summon one monster to the field from our graveyard in defense mode. And I choose one of the two cards that I sent to grave. Doom Caliber Knight in defense mode.” Soon after, Doom Caliber Knight (1900/1600-2400/1600) appears on the field in defense mode. The Rajita Robot then says, “Since you have no monsters in grave, effect from spell card is negated.” The Rajita Robot then puts another card in the spell/trap cards and says, “Next, I play the spell, Card of Sanctity. Both duelists must draw until they have six cards in hand.” Since Davis already has five cards in his hand, Davis only draws one card while the Rajita Robot draws four cards from his deck. The Rajita Robot then states, “Finally, sacrificing Orichalcos Gigas and Doom Caliber Knight along with giving up 2000 life-points to summon Orichalcos Titanus in attack mode!” Orichalcos Gigas and Doom Caliber Knight explode into particles as the Rajita Robot loses 2000 life-points and then a huge monster just as large as Obelisk the Tormentor with a human-like shape, covered in pitch black armor on his whole body expect for his muscular arms, Roman-type black helmet on this monster's head, covering his face in darkness, expect his eerie ruby red eyes are peaking out, his pointed ears are exposed, and his muscular arms are showing deep dark brown skin.
 
Davis exclaims, shocked, “Oh damn! That's one big monster!” The monster, Orichalcos Titanus, is a ten star monster with question mark for attack points and zero defense points. Davis says, confused, “Hold on! You gave up 2000 life-points for that thing?! He doesn't have any attack or defense points!”
 
The Rajita Robot replies, “Negative, Lunarian scum. Orichalcos Titanus' attack points are equal to 2000 times the number of cards in my hand. Calculation complete. Total attack points: Ten thousand.” Just then Orichalcos Titanus' stats increase from 0/0 to 10,000/0! The Rajita Robot then says, in his machine-like tone, “Plus, as long as field spell remains in play, all monsters on field gain 500 additional attack points.” Orichalcos Titanus' stats then increase to 10,500/0 as he is `possessed' by the powers of the Orichalcos.
 
Davis says, simply, “Oh, man! Why did I have to open my big royal mouth?”
 
The Rajita Robot says, in his machine-like tone, “Rules states that since this is first move, I am not permitted to attack this turn. Your move.”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 8000
Rajita Robot: 6000
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and says, annoyed, “It is about time, bucket for bolts.” Davis looks at his hand, puts one card on his duel disk, and exclaims, “Now, I summon my Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird to the field!” Soon after, in an emerald green streak of light from the sky and slamming into the field, Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird (800/600) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis then calls out, “Now, I activate his special ability: Honey Suck!” Just then Air Hummingbird jumps into the air and the Rajita Robot's cards in his hands turn into huge flowers causing Hummingbird to go in and suck something out of those flowers.
 
The Rajita Robot states, simply, “Explanation needed.”
 
Davis tells the robot, “Simply, metal head, for card in your hand, my Hummingbird sucks out 500 life-points for each card. And since you have five cards, I gain twenty-five hundred life-points.” Air Hummingbird flaps his mighty wings and sends energy into Davis causing him to glow as his life-points increase 2500. Davis then puts one card in the spell/trap slots of his duel disk and states, “Finally, I will end my turn with one card face-down.”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 10,500
Rajita Robot: 6000
 
The Rajita Robot says, in its machine-like tone, “Resistance is futile, Lunarian. Chances of my victory are ninety-nine point nine percent.”
 
Davis tells the robot, in an annoyed tone, “Check again, rust bucket! Thanks to your monster, you have to skip your draw phase as long as that monster remains on the field.”
 
The Rajita Robot replies, “Rechecking calculations . . . complete . . . Chances of my victory are ninety-nine point eight percent.”
 
Davis says, very annoyed, “Stupid robot.”
 
The Rajita Robot calls out, “Now, Titanus, attack Hummingbird with Titan Crush!” Orichalcos Titanus raises his fist toward the sky and drops it towards Air Hummingbird, preparing to crush him.
 
Davis calls out, in a serious tone, “Not this time, pal! You've just triggered my trap!”
 
The Rajita Robot replies, “Negative. Orichalcos Titanus can't be destroyed by any monster, spell, or trap card effect.”
 
Davis replies, with a sly smirk, “Now, who said that this trap was going try to destroy you overgrown beast? I play my Draining Shield!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Draining Shield card and Orichalcos Titanus' attack is stopped by an energy shield. Davis tells the robot opponent, with a sly smile, “Sorry to disappoint you, spark plug, but even through your monster can't be destroyed by trap, it doesn't mean that they can't be affected by them. This trap stop your monster's attack and increase my life-points by your monster's attack points. So, you just doubled my life-points.” Davis' life-points then increase by 10,500, thanks to his Draining Shield trap card.
 
The Rajita Robot says, simply, “Your move.”
 
Current Score:
Davis: 21,000
Rajita Robot: 6000
 
Davis thinks in his mind, “Okay, you've got a huge amount of life-points against him, but this rust bucket has a got a monster that can take those out with just a few shots. I need to figure a way to beat it, but I can't destroy it with spell, trap, and monster effects.” Just then Davis gives a wide grin and thinks, “However, it doesn't mean it can't be destroyed in battle and plus, no matter how many of its attack points go up, its defense points remain weak at just zip.” Davis draws one card from his deck and says, “My move!”
 
The Rajita Robot tells Davis, “Proceed.”
 
Davis tells the Rajita Robot, as he puts one card in the spell/trap slots, “My pleasure. First, it is time for Pot of Greed. This card allows me to draw two more cards from my deck.” Davis then draws two more cards from his deck, puts another card in the spell/trap slots, and states, “Next, I play my Feather of a Phoenix! If you need a clue, bolts for brains, I discard one card from my hand in order to retrieve any monster, spell, or trap card from my grave!” Davis discards his Hero Kid (300/600) card into the graveyard, takes out Pot of Greed, puts it in the spell/trap slots, and says, “The card I choose to return was my Pot of Greed! Now, I play it again in order to draw two more cards from my deck!” Davis draws two more cards from his deck, puts, yet, another card in the spell/trap slots, and exclaims, “Now, it is time for Monster Reborn! This spell card allows me to summon any monster in the grave and I choose my Hero Kid!” Just then Hero Kid (300/600) appears on the field in defense mode.
 
The Rajita Robot says, “Error detected. This unit didn't send that card to the graveyard.”
 
Davis tells the Rajita Robot, with a sly grin, “Oh, yeah! That was me when I play my Feather of a Phoenix to recover my Pot of Greed from the grave! Plus, Hero Kid's special ability activates right now! When it is special summon to the field, like just right now, I call two more Hero Kids from my deck! Now, it is time for a triple threat!” Just then Davis takes two more cards from different `places' in his deck, puts them on his duel disk, and summons two more Hero Kids (300/600) in defense mode.
 
The Rajita Robot says, “Synopsis illogical. With three hundred attack points and six hundred defense points, those monsters aren't threat to Orichalcos Titanus and this unit.”
 
Davis tells the Rajita Robot, as he puts a card on his duel disk, “Oh, yeah! We will see about that! Next, it is time for Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab!” A burst of flames comes from the card and the flames take the form of Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500/500) in attack mode. Davis then exclaims, “And thanks to his special ability, with every spell and trap card on your side of the field, Flare Scarab gains 400 attack points! Since your Seal of Orichalcos is in play, he gains 400 additional points!” Flare Scarab gets engulfed in flames as his stats rise from 500/500 to 900/500! Davis then puts two cards in his spell/trap slots and states, “Finally, I will end with two face-down cards!”
 
The Rajita Robot says, “You have made a tactical error, Lunarian. You have left your Hummingbird in attack mode and summoned a weaker monster in attack mode!” The Rajita Robot exclaims, “Orichalcos Titanus, destroy Flare Scarab!” Orichalcos Titanus moves to attack Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab.
 
Davis shouts out, with a sly grin, “You're the one that made the mistake, spark plug! Kid Guard!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the trap card known as Kid Guard and Davis says, “Thanks to this, I can sacrifice one of my Hero Kids to stop your attack and then I can take any Elemental Hero from my deck and put it into my hand!” Soon after, one of the three Hero Kids zips over to Flare Scarab, nods his head with a smile, and glows with a bright light, stopping Orichalcos Titanus' attack in its tracks. When it is done, the Hero Kid vanishes from the field as it is sent to the graveyard.
 
Flare Scarab/Flick thinks in his mind, “I won't let your sacrifice be in vain!” Flick looks at Davis and tells him, telepathically, “Your majesty, you must harness the powers of Neos!” Davis, managing to understand what his new friend meant, goes through his deck, takes a monster card with Neos in the picture surrounding by space and stars, and shows it to his enemy.
 
Davis tells Rajita Robot, “All right! I take my Elemental Hero Neos from my deck and put him into my hand!”
 
The Rajita Robot tells Davis, “Acknowledge, humanoid scum. Your move.”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and exclaims, “Now, I sacrifice my two Hero Kids in order to summon this! My Elemental Hero Neos!” Davis' two Hero Kids monsters jump into the air, glow in a bright light as they are sent to the graveyard, Davis puts the card on his duel disk, and out of that light, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.
 
The Rajita Robot says, “Monster inadequate to win. It only has one quarter of attack points of Titanus.”
 
Davis tells Rajita Robot, “Did I say that I was done? Now, where was I? Oh, yeah! Go, Contact Fusion!”
 
Rajita Robot says, in its machine-like plain tone, “Term not known. Explanation required.”
 
Davis tells the Rajita Robot, “Simple motor mouth. Neo-Spacians can combine with Neos without the use of a Polymerization card as long as I return the Fusion-Material monsters to my deck! Now, Neos! Combine with Flare Scarab to form the Elemental Hero . . . Flare Neos!” The two said monsters leap into the air, Flare Scarab gets covered in flames as it combines with Neos, engulfing both of them in bright light, as the two cards were sent back to Davis' deck, Davis takes the Fusion Monster card from his Fusion deck, puts it on his duel disk, and out of the light, a monster looking Elemental Hero Neos expect he is covered in black and reddish-orange bug-like armor and two black bug-like horns pointing towards the sky coming out of his forehead appears on the field: Elemental Hero Flare Neos (2500/2000) in attack mode. Davis tells the Rajita Robot, “Now, my Flare Neos has got one awesome special effect! He gains 400 attack points for every spell and trap card on the field and since there are two, my face-down and your Seal of Orichalcos, he gains 800 more attack points!” Flare Neos' stats then increase from 2500/2000 to 3300/2000!
 
Rajita Robot says, “Power still not strong enough to defeat Orichalcos Titanus.”
 
Davis tells the Rajita Robot, “We will see about that! First, I reveal my other face-down! Fairy Meteor Crush!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Equip Spell card known as Fairy's Meteor Crush and Davis says, “This Equip Spell allows the equipped monster, when it destroys a weaker defense monster in battle, to take the difference of my monster's attack points from your defending monster's defense points from your life-points! And I equip to my Flare Neos!” Davis then says, putting a card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Dark Spell Regeneration! This card allows me to play any spell card in the graveyard! And I choose your Card of Sanctity! Forcing both of us to draw until we have six cards!” Both duelists then draw until they have six cards, but the robot only draws one since he already have five cards in his hands.
 
The Rajita Robot says, “Since I have one more card in hand, my Titanus' attack points go up by 2000!” Orichalcos Titanus' stats increase from 10,500/0 to 12,500/0!
 
Davis tells his opponent, while putting a card in the spell/trap slots, “I know that you overgrown scrap heap! But even through his attack points go up, his defense points remain the same! A big fat ZIP! So, I play this! Block Attack! It switches your monster to defense mode!” Orichalcos Titanus then switches from attack mode to defense mode. Davis then says, as he puts another card in the spell/trap slots, “Even through your monster can't be destroyed by monster, trap, or spell card effects, doesn't mean that they can't be used on him! Now, I play my Neos Energy Equip spell! This card can only be equipped to monster with `Neo-Spacian' in their name and it gives them an 800 attack point boost, but during every standby phase, he loses 300 attack points. And I choose to give it to my Air Hummingbird!” Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird's stats increase from 800/600 to 1600/600! Davis then calls out, “And since I play another spell card, Flare Neos gains 400 more attack points!” Flare Neos glows with power as its stats increase to 3700/2000! Davis then states, putting three cards in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I put three face-downs on the field that gives my Flare Neos another twelve hundred attack points!” Flare Neos' stats then go up, once more, as they increase from 3700/2000 to 4900/2000!
 
The Rajita Robot exclaims, in a machine-like shocked tone, “System Error! System Error! Calculations project loss of remaining life-points!”
 
Davis shouts out, in a commanding tone, “You know it, pal! Flare Neos, destroys his Orichalcos Titanus with Neos Flare!” Elemental Hero Flare Neos leaps high into the high, launches a huge comet-like fireball at Orichalcos Titanus, destroying it with ease since it has no defensive power, and the Rajita Robot just out a mechanical-like squeal as it loses 4900 life-points, thanks to Fairy Meteor Crush equipped to Flare Neos. Davis then commands, “Now, Hummingbird, end this duel! Take his life-points with Swallowing Swoop!” Air Hummingbird flies high into the air, does a mid-air back-flip, and dives right into the Rajita Robot, taking 1600 life-points from him and ending this duel.
 
Final Score:
Davis: 21,000
Rajita Robot: 0
 
As the Seal of Orichalcos leaves the field, the Rajita Robot sparks and starts to burst into flames as it exclaims out, mechanically, “System Error! System . . .!!” Soon after, the Rajita Robot explodes into a ball of flames as its flaming remnants crash onto the ground.
 
Davis says, shocked, “Whoa! Talk about a major meltdown!” Just then the Rajita Robot's ship turns into a pile of scarp metal as it crashes to the ground. Davis then says, just as shocked as before, “And talk about falling to pieces. I won this battle, but something tells me that this is only the beginning.” Just then a blue light comes from Davis' new dueling deck and that light transforms into Aqueous, the Neo-Spacian Aqua-Dolphin.
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Why, but of course, your majesty! Evil isn't discouraged so easily! You might have saved our home, but your home is another story! Even as we speak, they head towards Earth to make it their own!”
 
Davis says, with a sigh, “Should have guessed that. However, Aqueous, could you stop calling me `your majesty'? Since we are friends, now, just call me, Davis.”
 
Aqueous tells Davis, “Of course, forgive me your-I mean Davis. When you return home, the next phase of your mission will begin. Good luck.”
 
Davis tells Aqueous, with a smile, “Hey, thanks!” But just then a weird weakness goes over his whole body and collapses to the ground and when he wakes up again, Davis is in his pajama pants, which are just a pair of boxers, looking like his `old' Earthling self again, and jumping up to a sitting position on his bed. Davis states to himself, rubbing his head with his right hand, “Whoa! What a weird dream!” Davis laughs to himself and states, with a smile on his lips, “I mean, come on! Alien dolphin people?! But man, what a duel and it felt so real!” But then Davis feels something on his left arm and when he looks, he gasps to see the duel disk that the Neo-Spacians gave him along with a dueling deck. Davis de-attaches the duel disk from his left arm, takes out the dueling deck, and looks through it to see Elemental Hero Neos and the Neo-Spacian monsters cards in his deck. Davis exclaims, shocked, “Whoa! It wasn't a dream!”
 
Just then Aqueous' voice shouts out, “Of course, it wasn't! Sometimes I wonder what this time has done to you, Davis!” The image or spirit of Aqueous appears in front of our Digidestined of Miracles and he tells him, “As long as you have that deck, you are connected to Neo-Spacian and our guardian, Neos, and all of us will be with you. As your friends and your guides. Remember, the fate of the universe depends on you.” Soon after, Aqueous, in his `astral form', turns into blue light and returns to Davis' new deck.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, with a smile, “When doesn't the universe have to depend on me for its survival?! Oh, well, thanks Aqueous . . . for everything.” However, when Davis looks at the cloak, he finds that it is 8:03 AM in the morning and he exclaims, “Oh man! I'm late! The gang is going to kill me! I thought that I kicked this bad habit!” Just then he hears two female screams of surprise and horror coming from another two rooms in the house. Davis sighs and says, “Oh, well. At least I know that I'm not the only one.” Davis quickly gets to his feet, puts his new Duel Monsters deck into a pouch for his cards, and quickly gets dressed as quickly as he can.
 
(Later that morning; In the middle of Juuban Park)
 
Somewhere in the middle of the park, we find our Odaiba Digidestined, minus Davis and Jun, their Digimon partners, minus Veemon and Renamon, our Sailor Senshi, minus Serena, Darien, and two of our five guardians, Orion and Atriums, waiting in the center of the park. It was your typical Thursday morning, but they weren't in school because they have been closed for today and tomorrow because of `technical problems', including the colleges that Darien and Joe usually went to in Tokyo is closed. However, the Frontier Digidestined, Sakura and her friends, and Yugi and his friends couldn't join them because their schools were still open. Serenity wasn't with them at the time since she is still getting adjusted to life in Juuban since her mother agreed to her transfer to Crossroads High School and the arrangements have been finalized without any problems.
 
Yolei exclaims, a bit annoyed, “Oh man! Where are those three?! They're late!”
 
Rei shakes her head and says, in a plain tone, “Those two have got to be Serena's brother and sister. They act too much alike.”
 
Izzy says, in a logical tone, “Even through Davis is using his `real personality' and even through he is mature and more intelligent that he made us to believe. There are still plenty of things about him that match his personality to Serena's personality.”
 
Kari says, in plain tone, “I hope that they are okay.”
 
Tai tells Kari, with a smile, “Oh, Kari, I'm sure that he is just fine! I mean he is supposed to be nearly unbeatable back during his `royal days' on the moon in this reality.”
 
Matt tells Tai, “Well, remember Tai, neither of them, including Serena and Kairi, have all of their memories back. They are only remembering bits and pieces at a time.”
 
Sora tells Matt, teasingly, “Oh, like the time in music class when Jun remembered one of her favorite songs that she sung back in the Silver Millennium. You were quite captivated by her voice.”
 
Tai exclaims, in a taunting tone, “Captivated?! He was out right drooling over her!”
 
Matt yells out, blushing red with embarrassed, “No, I was not, Tai!”
 
Mimi tells Matt, “Actually, Matt, you were. Along with much of the rest of the boys in class. I still can't believe that Jun can sing that good. But then again, neither did she.”
 
TK tells Matt, teasingly, “So, you were drooling over Jun, huh, bro? You know, Davis, Serena, and Kairi might not like that.”
 
Kairi tells TK and Matt, in annoyed tone, “Actually, I'm right here, if you remember. And I don't like kind of thinking over my sister!”
 
Lita tells Kairi, in a reassuring tone, “Oh, come on, Kairi. I'm sure that he didn't mean anything by it.”
 
Mina then says, with a bit of pout, “Well, I heard Jun's singing and she was incredible! I can't believe that she sings better than I do.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama, how could was Jun-hime's singing back in the Silver Millennium?”
 
Trista replies, with a smile on her lips, “Not to insult Mina here, but Princess Juniper had indeed one of the most beautiful singing voices back in the Silver Millennium. It is said that the Goddess Selene herself given her beautiful voice.”
 
Izzy says, in his logical tone, “Well, from what we heard of Jun's voice, it seemed like some kind of `divine intervention' was involved or something. She kind of sounded like a . . . a . . .”
 
TK interrupts by saying, “. . . like a Goddess, Izzy.”
 
Izzy blushes in embarrassment and replies, nervously, “Yeah.”
 
Mina exclaims, annoyed, “Oh, man! Is there something she can't do?!”
 
Just then Jun's voice calls out, “Mime!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see Serena, Jun, Davis, Veemon, Renamon, Isis, Luna, and Cosmic walking towards them.
 
Yolei yells at the three of them, annoyed, “Where were you three?! We've been waiting a good while for you.”
 
Serena says, rubbing her head in embarrassed, “Sorry, everyone, we didn't know that school was closed today because of whatever problems they are having with their electrical systems or whatever.”
 
Davis says, with a sarcastic tone, “Through we did figure it out when Serena crashed right into the locked gate.”
 
Serena yells at Davis, very annoyed, “Thanks a lot, Davis! You are supposed to be my brother! Sometimes you are just as bad as Shingo!”
 
Davis tells Serena, with a serious tone, “You are one to talk with that `old bucket of water on the doorsill trick' a few days ago, Serena! I thought that a princess would be more mature than that!”
 
Rei tells Davis, “Don't count on it with Meatball Head, Davis.”
 
Serena roars out, annoyed, “No help from the `Peanut Gallery', Pyro!” And Serena tells Davis, “And I told you that was Shingo. Honest.”
 
Davis tells Serena, with a smile, “Actually, I knew that.”
 
Serena tells Davis, with a sly grin, “Ha. Ha. Very funny, Davis. I'll remember that.”
 
Mina tells Davis and Serena, “Well, this shows that you are definitely brother and sister. You fight like a typical brother and sister would.”
 
TK tells Mina, with a smile, “No joke, Mina-chan.”
 
Yolei and Rei yell out in unison, “Can we get on with this?!”
 
Davis, Jun, Serena, Mina, and TK say in unison, “Sorry.”
 
Orion says, in a plain tone, “Anyway, with a few extra days, we can perfect your skills and abilities and hopefully be ready for the next threat.”
 
Lita states, a bit curiously, “Don't you think it is a bit weird that the schools all around our district should get these kinds of problems including the colleges that Joe and Darien go to?”
 
Luna tells Lita, “Yes, it is a bit strange.”
 
Davis nods his head and states, “Yeah, that's too much to be just a coincidence.”
 
Jun tells Davis, nodding her head in agreement, “You, three, do have a point.”
 
Kari nods her head in agreement and says, “Now, that I think about, you do have a point.”
 
Serena tells Jun, Davis, and Kari, “Oh, come on, you, guys, aren't you taking this a bit too seriously?!”
 
Tai tells them, in a reassuring tone, “Yeah, aren't you getting a bit `high strung' about this?”
 
Matt tells Tai, “Tai, every time that we thought that something was nothing, but a coincidence, it always came back to bite us in butt.”
 
Gabumon nods his head and states, “No kidding, Matt. And it always hurt.”
 
Gatomon tells Gabumon, nodding her head in agreement, “No joke.”
 
Rei tells Serena, “They do have a point, Meatball Head. I think that we should investigate this.”
 
Kairi, Rei, Amara, Davis, Jun, Janet, and Sean get a `reading' on their spiritual awareness and Rei says, in a serious tone, “I don't think we have to look far. We've got a huge source of a negative energy coming our way.”
 
The rest of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and TK asks, curiously and worriedly, “What?! Where?!” Just then six figures leap out from the trees and bushes of the park and land in front of our heroes and heroines. With them in the clear, they find that they are six humanoid figures clad in pitch black ninja uniforms with sheath for short samurai shorts attached behind their backs.
 
Mina asks, plainly, “Who are they?”
 
Kairi says, in a serious tone, “Not good. I know all about them.”
 
Jun asks Kairi, “You've seen them before?”
 
Kairi replies, in a plain tone, “Remember those enemies that I told you about before? These are their elite ninja troops.”
 
Orion says, in a serious tone, “Be careful, everyone. They are not a force to be underestimated. Kairi and I should know since we had nothing, but endless trouble with them.”
 
One of the ninjas step forward and tells Kairi, in a dark tone, “It has been a quite sometime, Senshi of the Stars.”
 
Kairi says, nastily as she recognizes the voice, “Chase. I would recognize your voice anywhere.” The ninja removes his mask and reveals his face. It is a human-like face with black messy hair, but he has yellow cat-like eyes and demonic-pointed ears with sickly pale white skin.
 
The ninja, Chase, says, with a sadistic smile, “Well, I'm honored that you remember my voice, your majesty.”
 
Kairi replies, in a serious tone, “I prayed to Selene many times to forget.”
 
Tai says, plainly, “I'm taking it that you, two, know each other and it isn't a `friendly relationship'.”
 
Orion says, in a serious tone, “Chase is one of the most powerful ninjas in the group and one of the deadly enemies that her majesty had to face. Out of the soldiers that the Black Division sent against us, Chase and the deadly ninjas were hard to face and defeat. However, we've always found a way.”
 
Chase says, in a serious tone, “I can see that you still have that fur ball of yours around and shooting off his mouth I can see.”
 
Kairi roars at Chase, angrily, “Watch your mouth with Orion, Chase!”
 
Chase tells Kairi, “Well, `your majesty', shall we begin?”
 
Kairi summons her henshin wand to her hand and replies, “You know it, Chase. It's time to end constant fighting. I've got other villains to worry about.”
 
Davis tells Kairi, “No way, sis. We're not going to let you face him alone.”
 
Kairi tells Davis, “I've faced them before alone bro. I can handle them.”
 
Jun tells Kairi, taking her brooch out of its subspace pocket, “We're family and fight together as one.”
 
Kairi smiles and replies, “I don't think we should argue with you, two.”
 
Davis tells Kairi, with a wide smile, “You know it.” The three of them prepared their transformation devices and got ready to fight.
 
Eternal Solar Moon Power, Power-up!”
 
Sun Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Star Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
The three Digidestined were bathed in pure light as they go through their transformation sequences and in the place of Davis, Jun, and Kairi are Eternal Solar Moon, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Eternal Sailor Star.
 
Chase says, in a plain tone and a sly smile, “Ah, so, this is the infamous Solar Moon and Sailor Sun that works with our mortal enemy. We've heard a lot about you and I've got to say: Not bad.”
 
Sailor Sun says, in a plain tone, “You are starting to get annoying.”
 
Chase makes a motion that says `Come and get it' and tells all of our heroes and heroines, “Well, why don't you try and stop us? We have been observing all of you and we know there are plenty of you that are Senshi.”
 
Amara says, in a plain tone, “This sounds like a trap.”
 
Lita says, with a wide grin, “Oh, come on! There are only six of them against over one dozen of us!”
 
Ami tells Lita, in a plain tone, “We can't underestimate them.”
 
Luna nods her head and says, “That's right. If Orion says they are dangerous, then we can't underestimate them.”
 
Hotaru takes out her henshin wand and says, “Don't worry, Luna-kun, we will be careful.” All of the other Senshi still in their civilian forms pull out their transformation devices and prepare to transform.
 
Moon Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Mercury Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Mars Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Venus Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
Jupiter Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
Saturn Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
Uranus Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
Neptune Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
Pluto Crystal Power, Make-up!”
 
Aquarius Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Aries Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Galaxy Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
After their transformation sequences are done, Eternal Sailor Moon, Eternal Sailor Mercury, Eternal Sailor Mars, Eternal Sailor Aquarius, Eternal Sailor Aries, Eternal Sailor Galaxy, Super Sailor Venus, Super Sailor Jupiter, Super Sailor Saturn, Super Sailor Uranus, Super Sailor Neptune, and Super Sailor Pluto replace Serena, Ami, Rei, Janet, Sora, Kari, Mina, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, and Trista. On the meanwhile, Darien takes out his transformation rose and turns into Tuxedo Mask.
 
Atriums tells the Senshi, “Be careful. Even through all of you are stronger together, we don't know what they are capable of.”
 
Sailor Venus tells Atriums, “You worry too much, Atriums. With our newest members and allies by our side, we can't possible lose.”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Venus, “I wouldn't be too confident if I were you, Venus.”
 
Sailor Mercury nods her head and says, in her logical tone, “We don't know anything about these enemies.”
 
Sailor Uranus asks Sailor Star, “How much do you know about these guys since you fought them before?”
 
Sailor Star replies, “They are quite harder than the enemies that you faced. Every time that I battled these guys, they've always changed their tactics to keep me guessing. They are sly and clever and not to be underestimated. I'm sure that they've been observing us for the whole time that we've been battling Daemon as well as the Digimon Empress and Apotheosismon.”
 
Chase says, in a sly tone, “Of which you can be correct, my dear.”
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, annoyed and serious tone in her voice, “Oh great! That means these rats know our battle tactics and Sailor Star isn't fully sure about theirs since they keep changing them!”
 
Sailor Uranus says, in a serious tone, “This leaves us at a major disadvantage.”
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, “Leave this to me! I'll find out what their tactics are!” Sailor Jupiter rushes forward to attack as electric energy starts to gather around her.
 
Sailor Moon and Sailor Star shout out in unison, “Wait!” However, it was too late, Sailor Jupiter is about to launch her attack and there is no stopping her now.
 
Jupiter Oak Evolution!”
 
Sailor Jupiter spins around as she launches spheres of green electrical and wood at the six ninjas, but the six ninja graceful and easily leaps out of the way and with ninja-like sheath and speed, Chase manages to get back in front of Sailor Jupiter with two more ninjas getting behind her. Before anyone else could say or do a thing, the two ninjas behind slam powerful high jump kicks into Sailor Jupiter's back, sending her forward towards Chase. Chase then jumps into the air and lands a mid-air kick to Sailor Jupiter's chin, sending her spinning across the air around three times and she slams her back into the ground with a nasty `thud'. After she slams into the ground, Sailor Jupiter, no matter how hard she tried not to, lets out a cry of pain from the hard impact of her back into the ground.
 
Sailor Moon calls out, horrified, “Jupiter!”
 
This was too much for Solar Moon to bear to watch any longer, he quickly takes out his sword and exclaims, angrily, “All right, that's enough for me!” Solar Moon then immediately rushes right at Chase, ready to pay him back for that `sneak attack' on Sailor Jupiter.
 
Sailor Sun says, worriedly, “Davis, wait!” However, it was too late when the other three ninjas appear seemly out of nowhere and land three kicks on Solar Moon's face at the same time, sending him airborne.
 
Sailor Galaxy exclaims, horrified, “Daisuke!” However, before Solar Moon lands on the ground, he does two quick mid-air back-flips, lands on his hands, launches himself back into the air, and manages to land on his feet without any trouble with a small cut to his lip.
 
Solar Moon spits a little blood that entered his mouth from the cut on his lips and says, “Damn. It is good thing that I had martial arts training.”
 
Sailor Sun says, plainly, “No kidding, bro. I can't believe that you would do such a thing.”
 
Solar Moon argues, angrily, “Well, what do you want to do? Sit around and let them kill Sailor Jupiter!”
 
Chase says, simply, “Oh, you don't have to worry about her. All of you will be together in the afterlife.” All six ninja then slam smoke bombs towards the ground and cover themselves in smoke. When the smoke fades away, Chase and his five allies are gone.
 
Sailor Star says, in a plain tone, “Not good. The ninja smoke bomb. Now, they are hiding somewhere in this immediate area.”
 
Sailor Aquarius states, in a serious tone, “Maybe Mercury and I can use our scanners to find them.”
 
Orion says, plainly, “No good. These ninja are the master of deception and stealth. They've developed techniques to hide from even high-tech heat scanners and other devices. We won't where they are until they attack.”
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, “That means we are fighting nearly blind.”
 
Just then Chase's voice then seemly echoes from the whole area, “Don't worry, Mars, this battle will end very quickly and you won't need to worry about that.”
 
Sailor Venus looks around for Chase, doesn't find him, and says, worriedly, “I can't see him!”
 
Sailor Star tells Sailor Venus, seriously, “You can't let them get to you! They keep changing their overall tactics, but I do know that their basic tactics remains basically the same! They use fear and intimidation to confuse and strike fear into their opponents or let their anger and frustration get to them! You can't let them get into your minds!” On the meanwhile, Sailor Neptune and Sailor Saturn run over to Sailor Jupiter and help her into a sitting position.
 
Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Jupiter, “Are you okay, Jupiter-san?”
 
Sailor Jupiter rubs her head and replies, “Yeah, Saturn, I will be okay. Those guys aren't pushovers. They hit pretty hard.”
 
Sailor Star says, plainly and with a serious expression on her face, “They are quite expertise in martial arts and they keep getting better with every battle. Their tactics keep changing, but they still use stealth and their `invisibility' to hide and then attack with rapid speed and efficiency. They usually attack individuals in pairs of twos to threes, through their teams can encompasses six to one dozen pairs, which is a total of twelve to thirty-six ninja. They are experts in teamwork than any other force of evil and they are very adaptable.”
 
Tai states, in a plain tone, “Oh, great. No wonder you have major problems with them.”
 
Luna yells out, worriedly, “Stay on guard, everyone! We don't know where they will strike next!” Sailor Jupiter gets to her feet, every single Senshi slight spread out, while staying close together, and get into defense positions, preparing for an attack by very dangerous enemy as they saw, through at this moment they can't see them. For a few minutes, all of our heroes and heroines prepare for any attacks through none came. However, two ninjas appears behind Sailor Aries and she didn't even hear them coming, but Tai manages to see them.
 
Tai calls out, worriedly, “Sora, look out!” Sailor Aries tries to turn, but one powerful blow to her neck knocks her unconsciousness and she falls to the ground on her stomach.
 
Tai and Biyomon shouts out, in unison and worriedly, “Sora!” Tai runs over to help and protect Sailor Aries, but another ninja `teleports' in and gives Tai one powerful karate chop to the neck, causing him to flip around, and he lands on the ground by his stomach just in front of Sailor Aries, temporary stunning him.
 
Seeing this happened to his Digidestined partner, Agumon calls out, in horror, “Tai, no!!” By this time, our Senshi turn their attention towards the three ninjas and saw Tai and Sailor Aries on the ground.
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, “Get away from them!” She quickly moves towards one of them and prepares to tackle the ninja, but the ninja performs some strange hand-signs. Sailor Jupiter rams the ninjas with the right side of her body, but the `ninja' transforms into a large log.
 
Sailor Venus says, surprised, “What the?!” Soon after, the ninja appears in front of Sailor Jupiter and lands one powerful kick to her gut, knocking her to her knees. The ninja then kicks Sailor Jupiter in the face, knocking her back to the ground on her back.
 
Sailor Saturn calls out, worriedly, “Jupiter-san!” Sailor Saturn runs towards Sailor Jupiter and swipes at the ninja with her scythe, but he easily leaps out of the way. A fourth ninja then appears seemly out of nowhere and strikes Sailor Saturn on the back on the neck, knocking her unconsciousness.
 
Sailor Neptune shouts out, shocked, “Saturn!” Sailor Neptune prepares her attack as water energy gathers around her.
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!”
 
Sailor Neptune launches a sphere of water energy at the ninja, but at the last possible moment, he ducks out of the way while Chase appears behind Sailor Neptune and slams his palm into her back. Sailor Neptune cries out in pain as she is knocked to the ground, hard.
 
Sailor Uranus calls out, horrified, “Neptune!” Sailor Uranus summons her talisman, the Space Sword, and rushes to aid Sailor Neptune.
 
Sailor Pluto shouts out, worriedly, “Don't!” However, it was too late as Sailor Uranus is nearly upon Chase and the fallen Sailor Neptune, but another ninja reappears right in her path and unable to react in time, the ninja lands a powerful blow to Sailor Uranus' chin and then a strong palm thrust into her chest, knocking the Wind Senshi to the ground.
 
Sailor Moon calls out, horrified, “Uranus!” The six ninja come together and move their hands in strange movements and hand signs.
 
Chase shouts out, “Oh, its gets worse, Moon Princess!”
 
All six ninja then shout out in unison, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” All six ninja were engulfed in smoke and when the smoke clears, it seems like that there are 99 clones of each ninja.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, perplexed, “Huh?! There are six hundred of them now!”
 
Sailor Mercury and Sailor Aquarius use their scanners and Sailor Mercury says, “They're some kind of energy clones! They might not be alive, but those clones are solid enough to hurt us.”
 
One of the Chase clones says, darkly, “Oh, yes. This is the special arts of the ninja. We only used samples of it against Sailor Star.”
 
A second Chase clone states, in a dark tone, “We might be just energy clones, but we can inflict pain and we can act independently.”
 
And the original Chase exclaims, “Now, it is time to end this `game'! Attack!” The six ninja and their `Shadow Clones' rush towards the Senshi still on their feet and ready to fight. The Senshi group barely had time to get ready to defend themselves when the hordes of attackers were upon them. Two of the clones came right at Solar Moon and Sailor Sun and the brother and sister Senshi began quick close combat with them. The two ninja clones came with powerful high jump kicks, but splitting their legs, Solar Moon and Sailor Sun avoiding the attack, get back on their feet, and give their own karate kicks to their guts, hitting the two ninja clones right in the chests and they then vanish nearly instantly after they are hit.
 
Sailor Venus asks, perplexed, “What happened to them?”
 
Sailor Mercury and Sailor Aquarius had their scanners working and Sailor Aquarius says, in a serious tone, “These clones might be able to act independently, but they can't take just one good hit! They vanish after one hit!”
 
Sailor Jupiter manages to get to her feet and exclaims, with an angered expression on her face, “That's all I needed to know!” Sailor Jupiter rushes back into the fight as the other consciousness Senshi and Tuxedo Mask continue to battle. The other Senshi and Tuxedo Mask fight as hard as they can, but within ten minutes of the battle, nearly all of the Senshi expect for Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Jupiter are still able to fight. Tuxedo Mask, with a bleeding right leg, is cradling a badly injured Sailor Moon in his arms in a protective manner. Sailor Moon has a nasty bloody gash on her neck, a cut lip, and exposed portion her left arm is bleeding is quite numb. The other Senshi that were `in the dirt', so to speak, were just as bad or even worse off than Sailor Moon, while our other heroes and heroines, totally shocked at what just happened and based on the speed of the assault, have mixed responses to what happened, if they are able to respond at all. Izzy, Mimi, and Joe with Gomamon's, Palmon's, and Tentomon's help were trying their best to lift and/or drag the injured Senshi out of the battle with Joe and Gomamon trying to tend to their injuries, TK has Sailor Venus gently in his arms and with Angemon, digivolved from Patamon during the fight, guarding him, tries to get her a safe distance. Matt is trying to get Tai, knocked unconsciousness with Sailor Aries during the fight, back on his feet while Gabumon is guarding from attack. Digital Knights Yolei and Ken with Silphymon and Stingmon prepared to defend the injured Senshi pulled out of the battle. On the meanwhile, the number of `Shadow Clones' per ninja has been reduced to three per ninja, but three standing Senshi, already badly injured themselves, are outnumbered eight to one.
 
Sean yells out, fearfully, “Oh damn! This isn't good! Davis, Jun, and Lita are the only ones left that can fight!”
 
Digital Knight Ken tells Solar Moon, “Davis, you have to let us get in there!”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, in a real serious tone, “No way, Ken! And let them murder you! If these jerks did this to all of us, imagine what they can do to you!”
 
Digital Knight Yolei says, worriedly, “I rather not!”
 
Sailor Sun shouts out, in a serious tone, “My bro is right! Get the others to safety while we hold them off!”
 
Chase roars out, in a sly evil grin and confident tone, “I don't think so!” All three of Chase's remaining `Shadow Clones' attacks Solar Moon and Sailor Sun and they engage in heavy close range combat. The three evil clones land two kicks to Solar Moon with one in Solar Moon's chest and another on his left leg, knocking Solar Moon into a sitting position. However, Solar Moon quickly responds by dropping down to the ground on his bottom and uses a spin kick to knock the two Chase clones to the ground and causing them to vanish. On the meanwhile, Sailor Sun lands one powerful kick to the final Chase clone's chest causing him to vanish as well. However, soon after, two of the ninjas, the originals not the `Shadow Clones', slam their feet into Solar Moon's and Sailor Sun's chests, and sending them flying into a group of bushes and trees with the impact of Sailor Sun's body on one tree causing the tree to get knocked down to the ground. But the two Senshi were also knocked temporary unconsciousness from the attack and the impact that resulted from them getting hit and thrown the ground hard.
 
Digital Knight Ken exclaims, worriedly, “Davis!”
 
Veemon yells out, worriedly, “We have to do something!”
 
Stingmon tells Veemon, “They are too powerful and too skilled for all of us!”
 
Gatomon says, in an angered tone, “We just can't let them get away with this!”
 
Gabumon tells Gatomon, “Stingmon's right, Gatomon! We don't have a chance against them! If they did this to all of them, we won't survive either! I don't think they will give us the time to digivolve!”
 
One of the evil ninjas steps forward and says, “That's right. We know all about you, Digimon, from the battle experience that we have from fighting Sailor Star's partner, so, we know how to counter you. And when we are done with these Senshi, you and your Digidestined partners are next. From our battles with Sailor Star and ShadowAngewomon as well as observing the battle against the Digimon Empress and Daemon, we know that any Digidestined are quite the significant threat. Other fools might underestimate you, but we won't and you won't be a threat . . . soon enough.”
 
Digital Knight Yolei says, worriedly, “Oh, great.”
 
Sailor Jupiter shouts out, in a serious tone, “You will have to take me down first!”
 
Chase snaps his fingers and replies, “No problem.” Just then two more ninja Shadow Clones attack Sailor Jupiter from the behind, tackles her to the ground on her stomach, and pull her arms back causing her to cry out pain as her arms and hands were forced in a painful position.
 
Sailor Moon says, weakly, “Jupiter!” Unfortunately, in her injured condition, Sailor Moon was unable to aid her fellow Sailor Senshi and friend.
 
Chase tells Sailor Moon, with an evil grin, “Oh, don't worry, Ms. Moon. You and all of your friends here will be joining her soon enough.”
 
Sailor Jupiter yells out, while still in pain, “We will . . . never . . . surrender . . . to you . . . asshole!!”
 
Chase tells Sailor Jupiter, with a sly evil grin, “Oh, I don't want you to surrender. I just want you to . . . DIE!! And you are so weak and pathetic you can't do anything to stop me! Look at you! You are only a Super-class Sailor Senshi while the others more powerful than you at Eternal-class Senshi! You can't win! Why don't you just give up?!” That statement enrages our Amazon Sailor Senshi of Jupiter, she struggles even more to escape, her determination to stop them starts to rise, and she feels a power within her starting to emerge.
 
Sailor Jupiter thinks in her mind, as images of her friends, old and new, came into her mind, “I can't let this happen! I'm a Sailor Senshi and it is my duty to protect my best friend and her long lost brother and sister as well as all of their friends! If I give up now . . . NO!! I won't give up! I'll never give in! I will save my friends! I won't let them! I can't let them! I am strong! AND I WILL PROTECT MY FRIENDS!!!” Just then Sailor Jupiter's body erupts in a huge green glow of energy that sends the two `Shadow Clones' into the air and the force of the energy causes them to vanish.
 
Chase shouts out, shocked, “What in the name of the Negaverse . . .?!” Sailor Jupiter, still giving off a bright green glow, manages to rise to her feet with wide grin on her lips.
 
Sailor Jupiter says, with a sly grin on her lips, “Oh, you boys are in for a big surprise, now . . .” Soon enough, the green glow soon engulfs our Sailor Senshi of Jupiter totally causes everyone else to cover their eyes.
 
Jupiter Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
With those words, Sailor Jupiter's whole body was engulfed in electrical power as her old fuku was torn off as a new one replaced her former fuku and she gives a loud shout of power as new energy coursed through her body. When the bright green glow fades away and everyone is able to look at her, everyone is amazed to see Sailor Jupiter with a brand new sailor fuku.
 
Sailor Jupiter's new form consists with her brunette hair in its usual hairstyle, two sets of three small white feathers on the forward portion of her scalp, one of the left side of her scalp and the other set on the right side, her golden tiara has vanished, leaving the mark of Jupiter in bright green on her forehead, her earrings consist of golden heart jewels over green star jewels, her lips are a beautiful and sparkling emerald green, her neck-choker is practically the same expect there is a golden heart jewel with a emerald in the form of the symbol of Jupiter in the center of the choker, her V-style sailor collar and bodysuit are practically the same, expect there is a bright green heart jewel with four white angel wings attached to the bust area of her bodysuit, she has pink shoulder pads attached to the shoulders area of her fuku exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, her gloves are like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves with the exception of dark green bands on them, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark green, bright orange, and dark blue as the colors, another heart jewel, exactly like the one on her bodysuit, is on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the pink bow on the rear of her skirt is now like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow in design, her high-heeled boots remain mainly the same expect they have two white angel wings on each heel and the heels are one inch longer, and she has four white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, excitedly, “All right! Now, it's time for Eternal Sailor Jupiter to kick some ass!”
 
The injured Sailor Venus, being supported by TK, says, annoyed, “Ah man! Why did Lita get to go Eternal instead of me?!”
 
Chase tells Sailor Jupiter, with a sly smile, “Your new powers aren't going to help you and your friends survive this!”
 
Sailor Jupiter's body begins to course with electrical power and she says, grinning slyly, “We'll see about that!” Sailor Jupiter then leaps high into the air and focuses her electrical power for her attack.
 
Jupiter Thunderforce Striker!”
 
Sailor Jupiter gathers electrical energy into the palms of her hands, focuses that energy towards her enemies, and fires a yellow beam of electrical force right at the ninjas and the remaining `Shadow Clones', but the originals make some quick hand signs with their hands before the attack hits causes a huge dome of electrical energy to form on the ground. Inside of the electrical done, the clones scream out in pain as they disappear one by one. And when the attack is over, there is only a large smoking crater in the ground where the clones once stood.
 
Sailor Jupiter shouts out, happily, “All right, I did it!”
 
However, Chase's voice rings out, darkly, “WRONG!!!” Just then Sailor Jupiter screams out in extreme pain as she is hit by dozens of knife-like and star-shaped ninja shuriken as they rip through her exposed legs and arms with one dozen of them sticking in her arms with one more knife-like shuriken impaling the right side of Sailor Jupiter's chest.
 
Sailor Moon calls out, horrified, “Jupiter!” Sailor Jupiter then falls to the ground with a huge thud with some badly bleeding wounds while Chase and his five ninjas land on the ground without a single wound on them.
 
Digital Knight Yolei says, “This is not good. We don't stand a chance!”
 
Digital Knight Ken states, in a serious tone, “We can't give up!”
 
Stingmon tells the others, “Try to get them out of here! We will hold them!”
 
Chase states, in a plain tone, “Not this time, bug boy! All of you are going to die, right now!”
 
However, a new male voice rings out, “Not in this lifetime, bastard! Shotgun!”
 
Another familiar female voice rings out, “Sedna Icicle Spears!” Soon after, a huge `bang', like a shotgun going off, is heard and the six ninjas are plastered by multiples blasts of spiritual power and huge sharp ice spears covering all of them in smoke.
 
Veemon asks, curiously, “Who did that?” As if to answer Veemon's question, Eternal Sailor Sedna, Yusuke Urameshi, Hiei, and Kurama appears and lands in front of our heroes and heroines.
 
Gatomon says, happily, “Does that answer your question Veemon? The reinforcements have arrived!” By this time, Solar Moon and Sailor Sun have regained consciousness and managed to get out of the bushes, preparing for round two.
 
Yusuke tells Solar Moon, “Hey, you had a party out here and didn't invite me?! I thought that we were friends!”
 
Solar Moon replies, sarcastically, “Give us a break! We had some `uninvited guests'!”
 
Hiei tells Solar Moon and Sailor Sun, in his usual tone, “Well, leave everything to us. This shouldn't take long.”
 
Kurama tells Hiei, in his usual logical tone, “We shouldn't underestimate them, Hiei. They are pretty powerful and I don't think that they are human.”
 
Hiei states, in a plain tone, “That's why those `Senshi' were beaten by them.”
 
Sailor Sun yells at Hiei, angrily, “And what's that supposed to mean, short stuff?!”
 
Hiei tells Sailor Sun, annoyed, “What did you say to me, woman?!”
 
Sailor Sun replies, seriously, “You heard what I said!”
 
Yusuke replies, in a serious tone, “Leave that for later! We still have problems to deal with!” When everyone looks where Chase and his five ninja allies were attacked by Sailor Sedna and Yusuke, they see that the smoke has cleared to reveal them somewhat scratch and cut, but not too badly injured. Yusuke tells Sailor Sedna, “Hey, girl, can you get to the others and help them?”
 
Sailor Sedna nods her head and replies, “Right!” Sailor Sedna then rushes over to the injured Sailor Senshi and uses her special jewel, Selene's Tear, to start to heal their injures and restore their energy, starting with Sailor Jupiter as she removes the shrunken still `stuck' in her arms and side.
 
Chase states, seeing Yusuke, “Well, if it isn't the Spirit Detective and his team? How did you get out of school?”
 
Yusuke replies, in a plain and serious tone, “Well, I would have been stuck in school all day if someone did plant some kind of virus in my school and Kurama's school and got everyone sick.”
 
Chase says, in a taunting tone, “Those were your schools? Well, what do you know? How surprising.”
 
Yusuke states, cracking his fists, “It won't be as surprising when I stuff your faces down your asses!”
 
Chase tells Yusuke, “Didn't your mother teach you any manners?”
 
Yusuke replies, in his usual sarcastic tone, “Yeah, she did . . . Quite bad ones.”
 
Chase tells Yusuke, with a sly smile, “You have a real unique sense of humor.”
 
Yusuke tells Chase, “Let's cut out the crap and get this over with!”
 
Chase smiles and replies, not threatened by the Spirit Detective, “Like you and your two demonic allies have a chance against us! They are very powerful, indeed, but against us . . . I mean, you have to get real! But if you want to take us on . . . give us your best shot!”
 
Hiei exclaims, seriously, “Fine!”
 
Yusuke turns his right hand into the shape of gun, raises it into the air, and exclaims, seriously, “Allow me! These assholes have gotten on my nerves as well! No one goes around making people sick and gets away with it! That school might be a hell hole with a devil of vice-principle to boot, but hey, it is my best hang out and nobody trashes it while I'm around as well as making people into `guinea pigs' for your `little germs'!”
 
Chase states, tauntingly, “Including that little smart girl that you are crushing on?! Kikyo? Ah, that's so sweet. If we had known that, we would have given her twice the amount.”
 
Yusuke roars out, angrily, “All right, that's it! Time to shut you up!” Yusuke gives a loud roar as he creates one huge sphere of spirit energy in front of his right index finger and brings the attack to bear on Chase and his ninjas, surprising everyone, expect for his two friends.
 
Solar Moon exclaims, “Oh, damn! That's a lot of spirit energy!”
 
Yusuke calls out, angrily, “Not so yappy now, asshole! Well, time to die! Spirit Gun!” Yusuke fires the huge sphere of spirit energy right at the six ninja, who are stunned by the immense attack they don't know what to do until it is too late and they scream out in extreme pain as the attack slams into them causing one huge explosion and huge winds. Our heroes and heroines aren't blown away by the winds when Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Sedna create a huge barrier in order to protect them. When the explosion from the attack is over, the shield is lowered and the whole area that the ninjas were hit is now engulfed in dark brown to black smoke and dust.
 
Sailor Sedna asks, nervously, “Nice shot?”
 
Solar Moon states, going over to an injured Sailor Galaxy and putting her into his arms, “Are those bastards finished?”
 
Yusuke tells Solar Moon, “Don't count on it, Davis. I don't think that they will go down that easily.”
 
Sailor Sun says, in a serious tone, “That attack had to hurt.” When the smoke and dust clear, Chase and his ninja allies are still alive, but they are badly burned and smoking and wobbling from energy drain.
 
Hiei says, with a rare sly smile, “Nice work, detective. They are just pathetic welts now, so, leave this to me. I don't like cleaning up your messes, but I've got to have some fun at least.”
 
Chase replies, in a dark tone, “I don't think so. We will meet again. See you in three days.” Chase and the five ninjas throw ninja smoke bombs to the ground and cover them in smoke. When the smoke and dust clear, all six ninjas have seemly vanished into thin air.
 
Yusuke calls out, annoyed, “Hey, get back here!”
 
Hiei huffs and says, nastily, “Cowards.”
 
Kurama tells Yusuke and Hiei, “Well, they are gone. They hid their auras very well. I can't sense them at all.”
 
Agumon asks, perplexed, “Why did they say that they will be back in three days?”
 
BlackGatomon replies, “Two days to recover their energy, thanks to the damage that Yusuke inflicted on them, and one more day to change their tactics because they know that it will be Sunday and the Frontier Digidestined along with Sakura and her four friends will be aiding us.”
 
Biyomon says, “Well, I'm not sure that we will be ready against them.”
 
Just then a male voice calls out, plainly, “You won't be!” Turning the source of the voice, everyone looks to see Komena, in his teenage form, and Botan walking towards them.
 
Sailor Sun asks, a bit defensively, “Who are you?”
 
Yusuke tells Sailor Sun, “Don't worry about them, Jun. That's my infantile boss, Komena, and his assistant and my friend, Botan, who is supposed to be the `Grim Reaper'.”
 
Solar Moon states, perplexed, “That girl is supposed to be the Grim Reaper?!”
 
Botan replies, defensively, “And you have a problem with that young man?!”
 
Solar Moon says, plainly, “Well, I thought that all Grim Reapers were . . . I don't know . . . dark and gloomy. Aren't you at least a bit . . . Goth?”
 
Botan tells Solar Moon, “Oh, please. That kind of lipstick and clothing would just ruin my beautiful figure and it took a good ways to get it this way.”
 
Yusuke asks Komena, “Don't tell me that you don't know of these guys, Komena?”
 
Komena tells Yusuke, “Actually, I do. They are a very dangerous organize who are very excellent in what they do: Causing chaos and destruction. However, I've only been allowed to send teams to observe them only because their danger level wasn't high enough to give cause for alarm and because Sailor Star and her partner were holding them at bay during this time.”
 
Kurama tells Komena, “However, you wouldn't be out here unless that danger increased.”
 
Komena nods his head and says, “These new abilities that they have gained weren't expected and the Senshi's defeat by them has been the cause of worry . . . upstairs. They know how to use their abilities and powers to the fullest as well as `mind-tricks' and `games' to throw an enemy off. The Sailor Senshi needs an edge over them and I know exactly where to get it.”
 
Sailor Pluto, through she is limping with her right badly bleeding, goes over to Komena and asks him, in a serious tone, “And why should we trust you, Komena? You are the son of King Emma after all.”
 
Yusuke says, in a plain tone, “I'm not sure what you mean, but it looks like that you and King Emma doesn't like each other.”
 
Komena tells Sailor Pluto, in a serious tone, “Sailor Pluto, I'm not sure what my father did to you, but I can assure you that I know nothing about it. I have only been around for seven hundred Earth years, you know that. However, I can assure you that if my father did commit any crimes against the Earth and the two alliances, you can be assured that he will be brought to justice, but my father has lived for many generations and knows ways to cover his tracks.”
 
Sailor Mars, badly battered and beaten, thinks in her mind, “What are those two talking about? Did this guys' father do something to us back in the Sliver Millennium?”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Komena, “Forgive me for not trusting you, Prince Komena. However, a word of warning: You might not know your father, but I do. And I can assure you that he will make sure that he keeps his power over the Spirit World and dominate affairs, here, in the Human Realm. Nothing will stand in his way . . . including even his own son if he becomes an obstacle. When you are in the Spirit World, you have to make sure that you have to watch your back with him at all times. If you dig too deep to find the skeletons in his closet, he won't hesitate to make sure that you are out of his way.”
 
Komena stays silent for a minute and replies, in a serious tone, “I knew this ever since I appointed my very first spirit detective to protect the human realm. I fear that sooner or later, I will have to face my father.” Komena then says, in a plain tone, “However, we have to focus on the task on hand and get you and your comrades the increase in power and new abilities to fight these foes.”
 
Sailor Pluto asks Komena, curiously, “Where do you suggest that we find these `new powers and abilities'?”
 
Komena tells Sailor Pluto, “I don't. However, the Reiki master, Genkai, knows exactly where you can find them.”
 
Yusuke asks Komena, curiously, “What do you think that Grandma will know where they can get new powers?”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Komena, “You have quite the unique spirit detective, this time, Prince Komena. I never thought that I would hear anyone call the great Reiki Master, Genkai, `Grandma'.”
 
Komena tells Sailor Pluto, “Well, Yusuke is full of surprises, Sailor Pluto.”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, in a serious tone, “Hey, can you two cut out the chit chat and give us a hand or two here?!” Sailor Pluto, Komena, Botan, Yusuke, Kurama, and Hiei look to where Solar Moon called out and they see Sailor Sedna, Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and the other non-Senshi heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, trying to get the injured Senshi and Tuxedo Mask back to their feet.
 
Komena tells Botan, “Botan, could you try to use a healing item or something to give them a hand?”
 
Botan nods her head and replies, “I will do what I can.”
 
Kurama tells Komena, “I have some herbs and spices that will enhance their already enhanced healing abilities.”
 
Komena tells Kurama, “Good. Thank you, Kurama.”
 
Yusuke tells Komena, “I'll go over and try to help them to their feet. Fortunately, Grandma gave me a few healing tricks to use with my spirit energy and especially since she transferred that orb of energy into me.” Komena nods his head and Yusuke goes over to give the Senshi a `helping hand'.
 
Hiei replies, plainly, “I don't do babysitting. I will make sure that our `playmates' aren't back sooner than later.”
 
Komena tells Hiei, “But Yusuke's attack did do significant damage to them.” Hiei doesn't responds as he heads off towards the city.
 
Sailor Venus, still supposed by TK to stand, asks, perplexed, “What is his problem?”
 
Komena tells Sailor Venus in reply, “That's Hiei's way of saying `I prefer to be alone'.”
 
Yusuke smiles and replies, “But don't worry, he'll be back.”
 
Sailor Galaxy finally regains consciousness and Solar Moon tells her, “Are you okay, angel?”
 
Sailor Galaxy replies, “Other than a headache, I will be fine. How did we do?”
 
Solar Moon states, in a plain tone, “I won't lie to you, Kari . . . We got our butts handed to us.” Sailor Galaxy looks over to see the injured Senshi and the other non-Senshi heroes and heroines trying to help them.
 
Sailor Galaxy asks Solar Moon, “Dai-chan, do we stand a chance if they did this to us?”
 
Solar Moon tells her, reassuringly, “Of course, we do. Next time, we're going to kick their asses back to the Stone Ages.” Solar Moon thinks in his mind, “Through I don't have any clue on how . . .”
 
Matt and Gabumon goes over to Sailor Sun, who is aiding Sailor Aquarius and Sailor Neptune, both with their right arms and hands injured with some bad bleeding, and Gabumon asks her, “Need a hand?”
 
Sailor Sun nods her head and replies, “Yeah, we need to get Michelle and Janet to a sitting position. Can you help me with that?”
 
Sailor Uranus' voice calls out, “I've got her.” Sailor Uranus then bends down and puts Sailor Neptune into her arms.
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Uranus, “Thank you.”
 
Matt gently lifts Sailor Aquarius into a sitting position, she slowly regains consciousness, opens her eyes, and she says, weakly, “Jun . . .?”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Aquarius, “It will be all right, Janet. Don't move.”
 
Sailor Aquarius winches in pain from the injury on her arm and she says, weakly, “I can't believe . . . that we were taken down so easily . . .”
 
Sailor Sun replies, with a sigh, “Well, we didn't expect their kind of tactics. Usually, we are the ones that use teamwork against our enemies, but instead, we did use some teamwork, but they used more to beat us down to the ground.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, angrily, “They made us look like Rookies!”
 
Sailor Neptune groans as she opens her eyes and she says, weakly, “Amara-chan, can you be a bit quieter? You are yelling in my ear.”
 
Sailor Uranus gives a slight blush and replies, “Sorry, Michelle.”
 
Sailor Aquarius asks Sailor Sun, curiously, “What's there story?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, as prepares her treasure to heal Sailor Aquarius, “I don't even want to know.”
 
Sailor Sedna healed Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Sedna, “Thank you, Sailor Sedna.”
 
Sailor Sedna says, plainly, “I was just glad that I could help. I wish that I got here sooner.”
 
Gatomon says, “Wouldn't have made a difference, girl. They were beat down so fast that it was no contest at all.”
 
Sailor Moon says, solemnly, “Yeah, you would have been in our condition if you were here, Serenity. Don't blame yourself.”
 
Sailor Sedna then asks, “I guess that you are right, but what do we do now?”
 
Sailor Moon states, plainly, “I don't know. We had never faced enemies like them before.”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, in a serious tone, “They were quick, efficient, and they were deadly, especially since they used teamwork to take us down.”
 
Sailor Star is being helped to her feet by Solar Moon and Sailor Galaxy and BlackGatomon asks her, “Kairi, are you okay?”
 
Sailor Star replies, “I'm fine. Just my back and my pride are injured. I can't believe that I let them do that to me.”
 
Solar Moon tells Sailor Star, “Hey, sis, you didn't know that had powers like those! Don't kick yourself about it!”
 
Sailor Star says, “I know! They were a big problem before, but now, they made all of us look like some kind of cadets in a training academy.”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Star, plainly, “Sure, rub it in!”
 
Sailor Saturn, who just regained consciousness with Tai and Sailor Aries, asks, worriedly, “What do we do now?”
 
Sailor Aries tells Sailor Saturn, “I wish that I knew, Hotaru.”
 
Tai calls out, annoyed, “How are we going to fight against all of them?!”
 
Digital Knight Ken says, in a plain tone, “Even with our powers added to Davis and the other Senshi's, it might not be enough.”
 
Sailor Pluto says, in a serious tone, “Our greatest hope lies with Reiki master and the knowledge that she holds.”
 
Sailor Uranus asks Sailor Pluto, “Are you sure that she is trustworthy and reliable?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, in a serious tone, “Reiki master Genkai is one of the greatest users in the spiritual power in all of Earth history and developed techniques that can heal as well as destroy. And she has a quite a vast wealth of knowledge for an Earthling and she has fought for the side of good for all of her life. She might not look like much, but she is our greatest hope.”
 
Sailor Jupiter, recently healed by Sailor Sedna and Selene's Tear, exclaims, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go for it!”
 
Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “If Sailor Pluto says this is the best course of action, then I agree.”
 
Sailor Sun says, plainly, “We don't have much choice in the matter, Serena.”
 
Solar Moon states, in a serious tone, “So I say that we go for it.”
 
Komena nods his head and says, “It is for the best that we get to her castle as soon as possible. Since that group has escaped, it won't be too long until they are back.”
 
Matt tells Komena, “Don't have to tell us twice.” As our heroes and heroines prepared to head for Genkai's temple, those with healing abilities get to work to heal the others and restore their strength for the trip.
 
(In the middle afternoon hours; just outside of the doors to Genkai's temple)
 
Now, we find our heroes and heroines, with our Senshi still in their Senshi forms, but totally healed up, outside of the gates to the inner sanctum of Genkai's temple. Komena, still in his teenaged form, Botan, Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama, and Sailor Sedna joined them for this `journey'.
 
Yusuke says, plainly, “Well, this temple brings back some old memories. I've been here twice and both times were to train.”
 
Sailor Neptune says, plainly, “Hopefully, we can find these means to finding the power that we need to stop those demonic ninjas.”
 
Sailor Saturn says, in her usual manner, “I hope Genkai-sensei can really help us out. They nearly killed us last time.”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells Sailor Saturn, with her usual confident tone, “Don't worry, Hotaru-chan! They only got lucky that time! Next time, we are going to kick their butts!”
 
Joe says, in a plain tone, “I'm not that enthusiastic, through.”
 
Mimi tells Joe, “Oh, Joe, calm down before you get an ulcer.”
 
Sailor Moon asks, a bit nervously, “Ready to go?”
 
Gabumon replies, “Well, ready as all of us will ever be.” Soon enough, Yusuke goes over to open the large doors to the temple and all of our heroes and heroines enter the temple grounds. Waiting in front of them is short elderly woman with pinkish-maroon hair and wearing a kimono used by elite martial arts trainers. When our heroes and heroines look into the elderly woman's eyes, they find that her eyes burn with intensity and strength as well as great wisdom in the many years of human experience that she obviously possesses. Beside the elderly woman, there is a young lady with deep greenish-blue with a red bow tying it on the rear of her scalp, she has deep cheery red filled with innocence and kindness, and she is wearing an ice-blue kimono with white socks and open-toe sandals on her feet.
 
The elderly woman says to Yusuke, with a raspy female voice that only elderly women possess, “It's about time, lunk head! Did you get them lost or something?!”
 
Yusuke tells the elderly woman, in his usual sarcastic tone, “Very funny, Grandma. It's not like you can do any better!”
 
Komena tells the others, motioning to elderly woman, “Before we go on, this is Genkai. She is the great Reiki master that taught Yusuke many of the spiritual attacks that he knows and she is the one that entrusted her with the greatest secrets of her powers that she has gathered in her over fifty years of experience. She may look harmless, but looks can be deceiving. Even through her power has been reduced by giving up the majority of her strength to Yusuke, she is still pretty powerful and can kick your butt if you are not careful.”
 
Sailor Star nods her head and states, “No joke. She is producing a level of spiritual power that most humans can't produce in their whole lifetimes.”
 
Genkai looks at the group, looking at Solar Moon, Sailor Star, and Sailor Sun, and says, “So, this is legendary Moon Prince, Sun Princess, and Mistress of the Universe, huh? You don't seem that impressive, but something tells me that isn't the case.”
 
Komena tells the group before they could say anything, “I had informed Genkai of what I knew because I knew that sooner or later we would need her aid and wisdom. And for another thing, from what I learned from Genkai, she knows your friend, Sailor Pluto.”
 
Everyone gasps in shock and Sailor Moon asks Sailor Pluto, “Sailor Pluto, is this true?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, with her usual smile and a plain tone, “Well, you didn't think that I spent all of my time in the Time Gates? I had to venture to Earth to make sure that nothing went wrong and changed the timeline until your awakening. During the over several millennia in-between the end of the Silver Millennium and when you first became Sailor Moon, I had made a few `acquaintances'.”
 
Genkai looks at Sailor Pluto and tells her, “Acquaintance, huh, Trista? It seems like you hadn't changed a bit in several decades, but then again, what you do needs age not to be a factor in your work.”
 
Sailor Pluto bows in front of Genkai and tells her, “Forgive me, Genkai. It is indeed good to see you, again, and despite your protests, I feel that the years haven't been too hard on you.”
 
Genkai tells Sailor Pluto, with a sly smile, “Buttering up this old woman, Trista? While you haven't aged a year from what I can see, you still retain the youthfulness that I last saw you.”
 
Yusuke goes over to Genkai and exclaims, a bit annoyed, “Whoa! Whoa! You never told me that you knew one of these . . . `girls'?!”
 
Genkai retorts in her usual nasty tone, “Well, it wasn't important at the time, nitwit!”
 
Yusuke roars out, angrily, “You are really starting to piss me off!”
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, curiously, “Are they always like this?!”
 
Komena replies, with a sigh, “Unfortunately, yes. Before Yusuke became a spirit detective, he was what you know as a street punk and he was one of the toughest out there, but his history shows that it isn't a surprise that he ended up like this. His mother gave birth to him when she was just fifteen years old.”
 
Tai exclaims, shocked, “Fifteen?! That means she is only in her early thirties or something?! What is up with that?!”
 
Komena tells Tai, “Well, if you need to know, she also uses drugs and is a single mother, who loves Yusuke, but doesn't exactly show it in the normal motherly fashion.”
 
Matt states, in a plain tone, “No wonder he went `tough guy'. When TK's and my mom and dad split up and split us up, there were times I nearly became a street thug and such. However, being friends with Tai and the others prevented me from walking down that path.”
 
Komena nods his head and says, “However, Yusuke isn't like other street thugs. He only fights when others pick a fight against him or when others are in danger. He doesn't attack the weak or defenseless. Actually, more times or not, he gets pissed off when people do that. Even through he was a street fighter and a brutal one at that, he never killed and he had a good heart, through it didn't seem so. When he was killed, it wasn't time for him to go. By some accident, fate had been changed. However, I knew that Yusuke was the best choice for Spirit Detective of Earth, so, when I revived him, I gave him that job. I thought that he would argue about it and he does something, but he willing became my spirit detective because, quoting Yusuke, `I revived him back to life, so, he will pay his keep'. And I must say that there were times that I doubted him, but he proved to be the best Spirit Detective that I've known. His track record is incredible, through something I ask questions about him and his power. He is unique for normal humans in some way and I don't know where to put it . . . Oh, well.”
 
Genkai and Yusuke argue for a few minutes, then Genkai turns her attention to the Sailor Senshi and Digidestined standing before her, and says, “Anyway, we don't have time to waste. From what I've heard, you've gotten your Senshi butts kicked by a group of demonic ninjas using techniques that you've never seen before.”
 
Solar Moon states, “I hate to admit it, but yeah, we did.”
 
Sailor Venus says, rubbing places on her body that were still sore, “In more places than one.”
 
Genkai states, in a plain tone, “Well, you are glad that you did come to me because I know exactly what those techniques are.”
 
Yusuke asks Genkai, “You do?”
 
Genkai tells Yusuke, “Naturally, dimwit. Those techniques that you saw them use are known as Jutsu techniques. In the `world' of the ninja, spirit energy or Reiki, as it is also known, as known by another name: Chakra. Jutsu are divided into three different sub-categories: Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu. Taijutsu are basically special physical attacks that are enhanced by spiritual energy to make them far more powerful than a regular punch or kick, Genjutsu are basically illusionary techniques designed to confuse, intimidate, and scare an opponent, and finally, Ninjutsu are special attack techniques that can do various `jobs' based on which one that you use. That `Shadow Clone Jutsu' is a Ninjutsu technique that allows to user to use his spiritual energy to create energy clones made of that person's spiritual energy. They can be just simple illusions or as solid as you and me, but they only take one serious hit before vanishing because it takes a lot of focus and energy to maintain the energy clone. The amount of clones that you create is based on spiritual power of the user. However, unlike Taijutsu, which doesn't require too much `special preparation' to implement, Genjutsu and Ninjutsu require special `hand-signs' in order to implant the Jutsu technique. These `hand-signs' need to be made in the correct order and in quick succession or the ninja Jutsu will come out all wrong or worse. And believe me, you don't want to know what `the worse' is.”
 
Yolei replies, worriedly, “No kidding.”
 
Sailor Mercury asks, curiously, “Master Genkai, is there any way that we can win?”
 
Genkai shakes her head and replies, “As you are now: No. If you face them again, even if you are ready for any surprises, they will beat you ever time. I know about these demons even before your `Sailor Star' was around and fighting them. They studied your attack patterns and powers and they used `Sailor Star' for practice.”
 
Sailor Star exclaims, shocked, “What?! Do you mean that they didn't use their full powers when I faced them?!”
 
Genkai nods her head and says, “Hate to be the bearer of bad news, kid, but that's exactly right. They used you for `target practice' to find out what kind of attacks that would work, how adaptable you are, and how much your power can grow . . . Simply, the works. When they compared the others to you, they figured out how to defeat all of you. In simple terms, they lead you like a dog on a leash!”
 
BlackGatomon says, annoyed, “Ah, man! And we fell for it!”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, a bit annoyed while pointing to Komena, “Fine! They made us look like rookies! Now, this guy told us that you can help us! Can you spill it already?!”
 
Genkai says, with a smirk, “I see that you are just as impatient as Yusuke can be. Okay, fine, if you want to beat them, you need to `fight fire with fire'.”
 
Sailor Mars asks, perplexed, “What is that supposed to mean?”
 
Sailor Saturn replies, in her usual tone, “I think that what Genkai-sensei means is that we need to fight them as they fight. Like ninjas.”
 
Genkai smiles and replies, “Exactly. In order to beat them, you need to learn to use Jutsu techniques and fight like they do using the ways of the ninja. And they only way to gains these powers are to head for the Konohagakure village, deep within the mountainous and wooden regions of Japan. Once there, you will have to go through their elite ninja training schools and train hard and fast in order to receive your `ninja powers'. Most likely, while you are gone, they will be causing trouble while you are gone.”
 
Yusuke declares, strongly, “Don't worry about it! Hiei, Kurama, and I can handle those jerks until you get back!”
 
Genkai tells Yusuke, in a plain tone, “You only injured them the way that you did is because they focused only on the Senshi and they didn't have all of the information on you, dimwit.”
 
Yusuke tells Genkai, angrily, “Thanks for the vote of confidence, Grandma.”
 
Matt then says, “Why don't the rest of us, Digidestined, that aren't Senshi stay behind to help out Yusuke and his friends. We can't win, but we can help hold them off.”
 
Genkai replies, in a serious tone, “No! All of you must go!”
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “Why us? We don't have powers as strong as they have!”
 
Genkai tells Tai, in a plain tone, “You have just as important role to play in this as the Senshi do! All of you need to go and all of you need to train!”
 
Yolei says, annoyed, “Oh, great. Back-breaking work.”
 
Genkai retorts in a plain tone, “If you are lucky.”
 
TK says, in a plain tone, “Why doesn't that give me a good feeling?”
 
Sailor Sun says, seriously, “This is our best bet. And we are going to have to take it.”
 
Sailor Moon states, in a droll tone, “Why did I know that you were going to say that?”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, in a serious tone, “Oh, suck it up, Sailor Moon!”
 
Genkai tells them, “In fact, they might already know about whom you are and that you are on their way. They are quite versatile in the use of their Jutsu techniques and they have developed ways to see a bit into the future.”
 
Solar Moon states, plainly, “Why I am not surprised by this? These types of people always seem to have some kind of freak ESP to figure out our secret identities. That's how it always works with us, super-heroes.”
 
Sailor Star then asks, “What about Sakura and her friends? Meilin and Madison are Sailor Senshi, too. So, why aren't they here?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Who says that we aren't?” Just then Sakura, Li, Meilin, and Madison come out the buildings in Genkai's temple and walk out to meet their friends.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, amazed, “When did all of you get here?”
 
Li replies, in a plain tone, “Just a minute ago. On the way, we were told what happened and what we need to do to stop those demonic ninjas.”
 
Madison tells the others, “We contact the Takuya and his friends and they are going to try to guard Juuban after school as well as during the weekends.”
 
Sailor Jupiter says, plainly, “That's good. We need a home to defend when we get back.”
 
Sailor Mars look at Yukina and says, in a serious tone, “By the way, who is she? She looks human, but I sense a demonic aura through her.”
 
Botan tells Sailor Mars, “Well, that's because she is an ice apparition. Her name is Yukina and she is a good friend of ours. Yusuke, during one of his missions, rescued her from evil human men to gain profits from her tears.”
 
Sailor Mercury asks, perplexed, “Why would her tears be so valuable?”
 
Botan replies, “When an ice apparition sheds tears, they turn into the most beautiful and valuable pears even known. Humans would pay thousands to millions for them.”
 
Sailor Pluto asks, curiously, “However, I do not why an ice apparition is here. They are all females and they never leave their floating island home in the Makai, the demon world, much leave the Makai itself.”
 
Komena replies, in a logical tone, “She has come here in search for her brother. You see, she was born with a twin brother. As you well know, guardian of the Time Gates, ice apparitions are all females and they give birth to one female girl. They never give birth to any male children unless they mate with a male demon outside of their kind and their island. Yukina's mother did just that and had twins, one male and one female, Yukina, but since they believe any male children born of their kind are outsiders and would kill them. They tossed the baby boy into the demon world.” Komena looks at Hiei, who is staring at him intensely, and Komena then says, “Yukina came to the human world to find her brother since she heard rumors that he was alive and somehow, crossed the gateway between the realms. The barrier between the demon and human worlds are only made for demons of highest and thus, most dangerous classes, so, lower-level demons can pass through the barrier. However, this is why we have Yusuke here. His job is to make sure that the demons that pass through.”
 
Hiei says, in a nasty tone, “However, the rumors of her brother remaining in the land of the living are just rumors, so, she should not get her hopes up.”
 
Sailor Mars exclaims at Hiei, annoyed, “Hey, that wasn't nice! She has been searching for her brother! Why don't you show some sympathy?!”
 
Hiei screams at Sailor Mars, angrily, “Don't ever tell me what to do woman?!” Hiei then walks away from the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
Sailor Jupiter states, curiously, “What's his problem?”
 
Kurama tells the girls, “Let's just say that Hiei isn't a fan of following orders from others.”
 
Sailor Venus tells Yukina, “Oh, don't mind him. I know that you will find your twin brother someday.”
 
Yukina bows in front of them and replies, with a kind tone and smile, “Thank you for your words. And I hope that you will also defeat this evil sent against you.”
 
Meilin tells Yukina, in her usual tone, “No problem! We're Senshi and there is nothing we can't do!”
 
Sakura tells Meilin, with her kind smile, “I have to say that I agree with you, Meilin.”
 
Li then states, in a serious tone, “We had better getting going to this `ninja village'. The sooner that we get there, the better.”
 
Sailor Pluto says, “Our young sorcerer friend has a good point in this matter. We need to gain these new `ninja powers' as soon as possible or our chances of defeating them will be slim.”
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, in a serious tone, “Well, what are we waiting for?!”
 
Genkai hands them a map, Sailor Mercury takes the map, and says, “Here take this map. It will lead you to village.”
 
Sailor Pluto bows and tells the Reiki master, “Thank you for your help.”
 
Genkai replies, in a sly tone and smile on her lips, “Don't thank me. It is the least I can do for an `old acquaintance', Time Guardian.”
 
Sailor Star tells Genkai, “Thanks a lot, Genkai-sensei.”
 
Genkai tells them, “You, kids, just be careful out there. They are ever greater dangers than just those demons.”
 
Joe says, worriedly, “I knew that she is going to say that.”
 
Genkai tells Sailor Sun, “I take it that you are the Sun Princess and you have only two of your Sailor Senshi guardians, correct?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a plain tone, “Yes, I am. And all I have are Sailor Aquarius and Sailor Aries. Why do you ask?”

Genkai tells Sailor Sun, “Well, don't tell anyone that I told you this, but lately, I have heard rumors of young teenage girls with super-powers similar to Sailor Pluto's `friends' within the areas of outside of Tokyo City. One of them has a really large curved scythe and wearing a uniform similar to the young Sailor Saturn here.”
 
Sailor Pluto says, surprised, “That must Sailor Capricorn, the Sailor Senshi of Shadow and Silence, and the Zodiac Sailor Senshi's counterpart to our Sailor Saturn.”
 
Genkai says, simply, “It is only a rumor and you didn't hear from me.”
 
Sailor Sun nods her head and replies, “Thank you, Genkai-sensei.”
 
Solar Moon states, in his usual tone, “Later.” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines were off on another adventure to find the mysterious ninja training school where they will gain the abilities to beat the demonic ninjas while Yusuke and his friends stayed behind to defend Tokyo while our Digidestined and Sailor Senshi teams were gone.
 
(Deep within the mountainous regions of Japan; Late in the afternoon)
 
Within a thick forest area deep inside the mountainous regions of Japan, we find our Senshi, back in their civilian forms, our Digidestined, and their Digimon partners crosses through the woods, which were giving off a few `creepy' and `eerie' sounds to say the least. Those with spiritual senses try to get anything, but for some reason, the woods were blocking their spiritual sense.
 
Kari asks Davis, “Do you sense anything, love?”
 
Davis shakes his head and replies, annoyed, “Not a darn thing. It's like these woods are blocking off my senses. Man! It is like traveling totally blind!”
 
Sean tells Davis, “No joke, pal! We don't have a clue wants in here!”
 
A few more `eerie' sounds comes from deep inside of the woods, Serena winches in surprises, and Darien asks Serena, seeing this, “Are you going to be okay?”
 
Serena tells Darien, a bit fearfully, “Ask when we are out of the spooky woods?”
 
Lita tells Serena, “Oh come on, Serena! We've faced spookier than this!”
 
Matt tells Serena, “No joke! I mean we had to fight real-life monsters that can tear us limb from limb for a long time! To us, this is nothing!”
 
Mimi asks, a bit worriedly, “Did you have to remind us what our enemies could do to us and how scary they looked?”
 
Sora tells Mimi, with a reassuring tone and smile, “Don't worry, Mimi. With Janet, Kari, Jun, Kairi, Davis, and me aiding Serena, Darien, and the girls with our own powers, I'm sure that we will be fine.”
 
Rei tells Sora, “Tell that to my sore butt, Sora.”
 
Kairi says, solemnly, “I can't believe that I allowed them to trick me for all this time.”
 
Orion tells Kairi, “Your majesty, you can't blame yourself. We didn't know that they were testing you and your partner's limits to figure out how to defeat Senshi and Digimon.”
 
Gabumon says, “However, with knowledge on all of us, they are going to be tougher to beat.”
 
Veemon exclaims, excitedly, “Well, when Davis and the others gain their new powers, I'm sure that they will kick their butts! I mean they won't be expecting that!”
 
Patamon then says, “But the problem is how to find the village?”
 
Lita asks Ami, “Any luck, Ami?”
 
Ami looks through Genkai's map and says, “I'm not sure we are following this right. We are in the right area, but this map just gives the general area where the village can be found. It doesn't give a specific location.”
 
Serena moans out, annoyed, “Oh, great.”
 
Yolei exclaims, worriedly, “This is just great! We could be wandering this forest forever!”
 
Mina asks, worriedly, “Forever?!”
 
Amara says, plainly, “That's just nonsense.”
 
Michelle asks Amara, “It could be the point of this forest. Remember, you can't sense anything in the wind and Rei and the others told us their spiritual senses are `on the fritz'. Don't you think that a powerful force could be messing all of our senses, including the spiritual senses?”
 
Atriums states, in a plain tone, “It could be possible if there was a powerful enough force.”
 
Cosmic says, in a serious tone, “We should be careful. If this forest can mess up spiritual senses, then who knows what could be in here?”
 
TK says, in a serious tone, “We would need some kind of sign to tell us if we are going the right way.” Just then a huge wind picks up and blows a large amount of leaves into our heroes' and heroines' eyes causing them to put their hands in front of their faces and close their eyes. However, as soon as the huge wind appears, the wind immediately die down and leaving two people wearing clothing similar ninja military uniform wore by `ninja soldiers' in the world of Naruto, across their foreheads are headbands with metal plate with the symbol of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, exactly like the one in the world of Naruto, engraved on the metal plate and the metal plate in the center of the headbands.
 
Izzy then says, “Well, I would believe that this would be a sign.”
 
Ami goes over to Izzy, he protectively puts his right arm around her, causing her to blush, and Ami asks, worriedly, “Do you think they are friendly?”
 
Amara says, in a serious tone, “We can't take that chance.”
 
However, one of the `ninja soldiers' says in a male voice, with both soldiers bowing, “There is nothing to fear, warrior of the Solar System. We are guards for our village, Konohagakure, also known as the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Our people have been around for many millennia with ancestors reaching back to as far as your time known as the Silver Millennium.”
 
Ami asks, surprised, “How do you know about the Silver Millennium?”
 
Trista steps forward and says, in her logical tone, “Ah, they must be descendants of the elite royal guards of Elysion, Prince Endymon's kingdom. The royal guards of Elysion were among the best warriors on the planet Earth at the end of the Silver Millennium, well versed in various fighting forms, styles, and mystical and spiritual abilities. After the Silver Millennium end and Beryl was sealed away, there were survivors from Elysion's royal guard. They and their families have wandered around the Earth for many centuries, moving across Europe, to the ancient Middle East, to Asia, and finally, they stayed in the nations of China and Japan, here. By this time, they have become stronger people by marriage with other Earth peoples and soon enough, they became among the elite warriors class in this nation and China. They are the ones who became members of the samurai class and developed the samurai into the elite and honorable warriors that they were known, but they also created the warriors of silent death and attack known as the ninja and developed the various techniques of the ninja's trade. The majority of them integrated into regular society after the downfall of the Shogunate around Eighteen Sixty-Eight AD of Earth time, but there are some that vanished into the vast woods and mountains to keep the `old ways' alive. And they became so well hidden that not even I could find them. They had powerful magic on their side from the days of the Silver Millennium that allowed them to stay hidden as long as they remained from the flow of times and of history.”
 
Michelle asks, perplexed, “So, these are those people that `hid' from the rest of the world?”
 
Just then an old and tough, yet, kind male voice replies, “Indeed, young Sailor Senshi of the Seas.” The two ninja soldiers step to either side as a person similar to Third Hokage, expect he has dark gray beard and hair, walks in-between them. The old man says, in a kind, yet, strong tone, “Greetings, defenders of the universe. I am known simply Twenty-third Hokage, leader of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, and I have expected all of you.”
 
Hotaru asks, curiously, “You have?”
 
The old man, known simple of the Hokage, replies, “Indeed, I have. The knowledge of our ancestors infused within our clan includes ancient spells and incantations that date back to the times of the kingdoms of Elysion and the Lunarian kingdom. We have hidden ourselves away we wanted to keep the ways of ours ancestors and to keep the knowledge of the ancestors hidden away for the world was not ready for the knowledge contained. With the ancient magic and spells, we have hidden ourselves away with powerful illusions and kept an eye on the outside world.”
 
Ami says, logically, “Which is how you kept an eye on us?”
 
The Hokage replies, in a plain tone, “Indeed. Our ancient scrolls also contains of a prophecy that tells of the day that the guardians of the Moon Princess shall return and defend the world from the greatest evils of the universe, including the one that destroyed the great Lunarian and Planetary kingdoms. However, they also tell of the return of the three legendary siblings of the Moon Princess, the Mistress of the Universe sired by the Lord of Time, the taiyou-no-hime, and tsuki-no-ouji.”
 
Jun steps forward and says, “What does it say about us?”
 
The Hokage tells Jun, “It is said that battles of legend will be fought, great evils of the past shall return, loved ones will be lost and then found, secrets, good and ill, shall be revealed, the key to victory is the three siblings of the Moon Princess, and in order to achieve victory, they will have to do what is seemly impossible: Defy and control Destiny itself.”
 
Izzy exclaims, shocked, “What?! But it is impossible to control Fate!”
 
Trista tells Izzy, “Do not be so sure, warrior of Knowledge. Remember, the past is set in stone and the future is set in glass. Fate and Destiny are never decided into they are part of the past.”
 
Tai says, in a plain tone, “That sounds oddly familiar.”
 
The Hokage then says, “We have a feeling that we would meet one day and we discovered that when we observed the battle between you and enemies that the Mistress of the Universe fought against. They must have been trained by Village of Sound, one of our villages that went rogue after the end of the era of the Shoguns. We know that some of you have the ability to harness Charka in another fashion that we know of, but you will have no chance against them since you have no knowledge of the powers to harness Charka in the fashion that we do. In order to defeat them, you will have to learn the ways of the ninja or you will suffer a major defeat.”
 
Kairi rubs her lower back and says, “Yeah, we kind of got that.”
 
Davis groans, loudly, “The hard way.”
 
Cody asks, curiously, “Do you think that you can help us?”
 
The Hokage replies, in a plain tone, “If you are ready to work hard and train diligently in order to achieve the power that you need in order to win.”
 
Davis exclaims, in a serious tone, “We will do whatever it takes! We can't those jerks step over us! Innocent lives are at stake!”
 
Jun tells the others, in her serious tone, “I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm in full agreement with my bro here!”
 
Matt says, seriously, “No problem from us, here, Jun!” The rest of our heroes and heroines, minus Serena, nod their heads in agreement.
 
Serena sighs and thinks in her mind, “Something tells me that I'm not going to like this, but it's not like I have a choice. People need help and it isn't my place to say `no'.” Serena adds her nod of agreement, through she wasn't too enthusiastic about it since it will involve work, which isn't something that Serena likes to do to say the least.
 
The Hokage tells our heroes and heroines, in a simple and plain tone, “Please follow us then.” The Hokage and his two `ninja soldier' head towards what seems an endless forest ahead, but twenty yards ahead of them, they pass through some kind of `illusion barrier' of sorts and vanish into it.
 
Mimi exclaims, amazed, “What just happened to them?”
 
Amara says, plainly, “It is some kind of illusion to make sure that their village isn't discovered.”
 
Michelle asks, curiously, “Should we go?”
 
Davis says, plainly, “Well, I'm not waiting around to get my butt kick again. Excuse me!” Davis then heads towards the `barrier' and goes through it without hesitation.
 
Kari exclaims, “Wait up, Dai-chan!” Kari then runs after her beloved and goes through the `barrier' the same.
 
Tai and Gatomon calls out in unison, worriedly, “Kari!” Tai then follows Kari and Davis through the barrier and vanishes through the barrier just the same way that they did. Veemon, Agumon, and Gatomon quickly follow them soon after.
 
Rei sighs and says, plainly, “Here we go.” The rest of our heroes and heroines then follow Tai, Davis, and Kari through the `barrier' and `phasing through' it like they did.
 
(Several days later; Sunday morning within Shibuya)
 
It has been several days since the Sailor Senshi, Sakura and her friends, and Odaiba Digidestined, along with their Digimon partners went to the secret `ninja village' deep within the Japanese mountains. Takuya and the Frontier Digidestined along with Yusuke and his friends have been guarding the area of Juuban as best as they could without much trouble. During the past three days, there weren't any sightings of the Chase and his ninja team, but Yusuke and his Spirit Detective team along with the Frontier Digidestined knew that it won't be long until they have returned.
 
Takuya says to himself, “It has been a while since we've heard from those pajama wearing freaks, but they will be back and they always are. If they can do that to the Sailor Senshi, even with their newest allies, then we had better be careful. However, we don't know when or where they will strike next.” Just then a huge explosion hits downtown Shibuya and a huge column of smoke rises from the air where Takuya can see. Nearly moments later, Takuya's D-Tector goes off and he takes it out to see the screen flashing a bright red wildly. Takuya calls out, annoyed, “Oh, man! Me and my big mouth!” Takuya then gains a ring of data on his left hand with his D-Tector on his right hand.
 
Fusion Evolution
 
“Execute Now! Fusion Evolution! Aldamon!”
 
End Fusion Evolution
 
After the transformation is complete, Aldamon replaces our leader of the Frontier Digidestined and he takes off into the sky, heading for the area where the explosion happened.
 
Aldamon thinks in his mind, “I hope that the others are on their way because if it is who I think it is, I'm going to need their help.”
 
(On the meanwhile; Inside of Konohagakure Village)
 
Within the Village Hidden in the Leaves or Konohagakure Village, which looks similar to the Konohagakure Village in the world of Naruto, we focus deep within the village to find the Sailor Senshi of the Moon, the Sun, the Stars, and the Galaxy AKA Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Galaxy facing off against thirty ninjas in the same uniforms as the two `ninja soldiers' that were guarding the Hokage. The four Sailor Scouts were breathing heavily and they've got cuts on their lips and the exposed portion of their left arms.
 
Sailor Star says, breathing heavily, “Wow. When they said that they didn't kid around, it was a real understatement.”
 
Sailor Galaxy states, “No joke.”
 
Sailor Moon says, wearily, “I'm going to have one major headache in the morning . . . if I make it.”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Moon, “Don't worry, sis. We'll make it.” When the thirty ninjas sent against them prepare to attack, Sailor Sun and the others prepare for the onslaught. On the meanwhile, the Hokage with the other heroes and heroines, human, Digidestined and Senshi, Digimon, three guardian felines, and one guardian canine, can only watch for a group of stands.
 
Tuxedo Mask says to the Hokage, seriously, “Hokage-sama, I can't see why you won't allow me to go with her!”
 
Hokage tells Tuxedo Mask, “I know how you feel about the Moon Princess, Darien-sama, but in order for her to learn to truly defeat the forces of darkness, she must learn to fight without you, so, you can protect each other. If my memory serves, her powers are stronger than yours.”
 
Luna tells Tuxedo Mask, “I hate to say this, Darien, but the Hokage is right. Serena needs to learn how to fight without expecting you to come at an unexpected time to save her and others.”
 
Sailor Venus tells Tuxedo Mask, “Through the help is greatly appreciated.”
 
Atriums tells Sailor Venus, “That isn't helping, Mina.”
 
Hokage calls out, in a serious tone, “Begin!” Soon after, all thirty ninja leap into the air and immediately surround the four Sailor Scouts with technique and military percussion.
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, worriedly, “We're surrounded!” All of the ninjas then throw hundreds of knife-like and star-shaped shuriken at our four Sailor Soldiers and there was no `regular' way to avoid them. Thinking quickly, the four girls quickly move their arms in ninja hand-signs and within a few seconds, the shuriken slam into all of them, but then clouds of smoke form around the four of them and the four girls were replaced by wooden logs. The small ninja force look for the four Sailor Soldiers and they turn their heads towards the air to find them, quick alive and well without any more injuries that they already had.
 
Sailor Sun tells her three fellow Senshi, “I'll keep them distracted while the rest of you get into position to attack!”
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, shocked, “What?! But you are one of our best fighters, Jun!”
 
Sailor Star tells Sailor Moon, “Let's just do it, sis!” Sailor Moon, Sailor Star, and Sailor Galaxy get away to another portion of the area while Sailor Sun starts to make hand signs with both of her hands.
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “I hope that I have enough energy for this.” Sailor Sun calls out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Soon enough, twenty-nine Sailor Sun clones appears in front of our Sailor Senshi of the Sun and Sailor Sun with her clones draw their swords, preparing to attack, while the ninja troops take out some of their knife-like shuriken and they prepare to defend themselves.
 
Watching from the stands, Matt and Solar Moon think in their minds, “I hope that Jun knows what she is doing!”
 
Back on the `battlefield', Sailor Sun and clones shouts out in unison, “Charge!” Sailor Sun and her energy clones charge into the ranks of the ninja soldiers and they began a fierce battle, but on the meanwhile, the ninjas were so distracted with Sailor Sun and her energy clones that they didn't notice Sailor Galaxy floating over and just above of small pond full of water. However, after four to five minutes, all of the Sailor Sun clones were defeated and Sailor Sun was thrown the ground, pretty hard. All of the ninjas were getting ready to `finish off' Sailor Sun.
 
Just then Sailor Galaxy's voice shouts out, “Water Style! Water Vortex Jutsu!” A few moments later, a huge sideways vortex made of pure water heads for the group, Sailor Sun gives a sly grin and uses her `natural' Sailor Senshi teleportation power to get out of the way. The ninjas tried to leap out of the way, but ten of them didn't make it in time, they got sucked into the vortex, and slammed into the wall by a terrific force with the water. When the vortex of water fades away, the ten ninjas fall to the ground, very stunned and totally unconscious. On the meanwhile, Sailor Moon is getting attacked by five more of the ninja soldiers and gives a squeal of panic, moving her hands in classic ninja hand sign fashion.
 
Sailor Moon cries out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Nearly instantly, four more Sailor Moon clones were created, but on the meanwhile, Sailor Moon is moving her hands some more in the ninja hand sign fashion. Soon after, all five Sailor Moons were hit by the ninja army right in the stomach, but before Tuxedo Mask could even move from his seat, all five Sailor Moons vanished and one of them turns into a wooden long, confusing practically everyone.
 
Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss!”
 
Just then a huge blast of pink and gold energy slams in front of the five ninjas, sending them airborne, and causing them to slam into the ground, hard, which causes them to get knocked unconscious. Sailor Moon then lands in the ground in front of them.
 
In the stands, Tuxedo Mask gives a sigh of relief while the Hokage says, pretty impressed, “Impressive. She used a Substitution Jutsu just after a Shadow Clone Jutsu to escape that attack and confuse her enemy before she attacks.”
 
Sailor Mars says, “Well, this time, I am impressed. Guess she isn't much of a Meatball Head after all.”
 
Luna responds by saying, “Well, those aren't the words that I would put it, but I've got to say that Serena really did surprise us this time.” Back on the `battlefield', another ten of the ninjas were battling against Sailor Star and Sailor Sun as they were throwing more and more shuriken at them and they used their Sailor Soldier weapons to shield themselves against them, but they were against the wall, literally, when they see the ninja horde rushing towards them. Thinking fast, they focus their spirit energy into their boots and run up the walls, leaping off them after they take ten steps up the wall and doing five back-flips in mid-air to get behind them.
 
Light Sparklers!”
 
Sailor Star launches multiple star shaped spheres of light that explode in mid-air and temporary blinds the ninjas in huge flashes of light. After a few seconds, they are able to open their eyes, but they are stomped to the ground by ten Sailor Star clones and ten Sailor Sun clones without much of a fight.
 
Sailor Star and Sailor Sun give each other a high-five and they exclaim to their clones in unison, “Get job, girls!” Sailor Galaxy is fighting the final five ninjas, she lets them get close to her, and they launch a group of shuriken and badly cutting her up causing bits of her blood to splatter on the clothes of the ninjas.
 
Back in the `stands', Tai is shocked and calls out, worriedly, “Kari!”
 
Sailor Aries tells Tai, “Don't worry, Tai. Kari will pull through and plus, they won't hurt her . . . too much.” Returning to our Digidestined of Light, the ninjas create some Shadow Clones and rush at Sailor Galaxy, but she leaps through the air and lands near Sailor Moon, who has a scroll in her right hand.
 
Sailor Moon says in a grossed out tone when she sees the blood, “Yuck! Nasty!”
 
Sailor Galaxy tells Sailor Moon, “You aren't kidding, Sailor Moon. But I wonder why you are complaining about, Serena, you weren't the one that wasn't cut for this.”
 
Sailor Moon says, simply, “I'm going to be sick in the morning.” Sailor Moon puts some of Sailor Galaxy's blood on the text of the scroll, bites one of her own fingers, putting her own blood on the scroll, closes the scrolls, and exclaims, while slamming the scroll onto the ground, “Summoning Jutsu!” Just then the ground around the scrolls cracks and the text from the scrolls comes out of the scroll while flowing into the ground. Soon after, the ground around the five ninjas quakes and crumbles and then dozens of huge dogs with ninja headbands and spiked dog collars come out from under the ground and tackle the five ninjas onto the ground, really hard.
 
Sailor Galaxy exclaims, excitedly, “All right, it worked!”
 
Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “It might be gross to work this technique, but it does have an awesome result. It is about time scary attack dogs rip the enemy apart for a change.” Sailor Sun and Sailor Star rejoin their fellow Sailor Warriors and then all four of them heard clapping from the stands. When they look towards their friends, they find the Hokage with a wide smile on his lips and are the one clapping.
 
Hokage tells the four Sailor Soldiers, “Well done! You are the final four to past the test!”
 
Sailor Moon says, a bit annoyed, “It's about time.”
 
Sailor Galaxy tells Sailor Moon, “Well, you were having gotten done faster if you pay attention in some of the ninja classes that they taught us.”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Galaxy, with a sigh, “I really don't do well in school, especially if it involves painful work.”
 
Sailor Star laughs and tells Sailor Moon, “No joke, sis!”
 
Sailor Moon says, sarcastically, “Thanks a lot, Star.”
 
The Hokage then calls out, in a serious tone, “Now, that all of you have past the tests to acquire the sacred jewels of our ninja village, it is time to receive your reward and `blend' your own powers with the deepest powers of the ninja.”
 
Matt says, with a sight huff, “It's about time. These past three days have been brutal.”
 
TK exclaims, moving his shoulders painfully, “No joke. My shoulders are still hurting from the injuries of when we started.”
 
Sailor Venus goes over, massages his shoulders, and tells him, “Does that feel all right, Takeru-chan?”
 
TK gives sighs of relief and pleasure and replies, with a smile, “Ah. Yeah, that feels a lot better. What would I do without you?”
 
Sailor Venus tells TK, with a loving smile, “It is no problem for my own prince.” Sailor Venus and TK then kiss each other on the lips with a bit of passion involved.
 
Sailor Jupiter says, a bit annoyed, “I can't believe that Mina got a boyfriend before I did.”
 
Sailor Mars crosses her arms across her chest and says, in her own annoyed tone, “Yeah. And he is a very cute one too.”
 
Isis says, annoyed, “This isn't the time for `boy talk'! We need to get her ninja powers and get back before those demon ninjas tear the city along with the Spirit Detectives and the Frontier Digidestined right in half!” Isis tells Luna, annoyed, “Honestly, Luna, don't you teach them anything?!”
 
Luna yells at Isis, angrily, “Now, you see here! Just because you are the older sibling doesn't mean . . .!”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Luna and Isis, in a kind tone, “Please, Luna! Isis! We need to work together in this! Please do not fight!”
 
Luna and Isis just `huff', their heads away from each other, and exclaim in unison and annoyed tones, “Fine!”
 
The Hokage ignores all of this and calls out to the four Sailor Soldiers on the ground, “After you are healed and your energy restored, we will help to the temple for you to receive your new powers, which will bend with your powers as defenders of Earth and the universe!”
 
Sailor Moon asks Sailor Galaxy, “Are you going to be okay?”
 
Sailor Galaxy smiles and replies, even through she is still bleeding a bit, “I'll be okay.”
 
Sailor Sun says, plainly, “However, we better go before you lose too much blood.”
 
Sailor Galaxy states, in a plain tone, “No kidding.” Sailor Moon and her three fellow Sailor Senshi head off towards the arena exit where medical teams are waiting to treat them and other injured during the `battle'.
 
(Sometime later; somewhere else within the village)
 
Now, we are inside of a temple somewhere within the Village Hidden in the Leaves where the Hokage releases some scrolls with some Kenji written on them covering some kind of old treasure chest and when the scrolls were gone, the treasure chest opens and the Hokage reaches inside to take out a huge case of some kind. The Hokage turns around and faces our heroes and heroines.
 
The Hokage tells the group, “For the past three days and nights, you have worked hard to tap into the powers of our people and learn what you need in order to receive this power. These gems were created by the very forces of the nature through very special Jutsu and were created for one specific purpose. You will realize why when I open this case. These gems were so valuable that they were put inside of that chest with the spell scrolls to prevent anyone, but whoever becomes Hokage, to open the treasure chest in order to prevent the gems to be stolen.” The Hokage then opens the chest and immediately, multiple colored lights shoot out of the chest and lands in our heroes' and heroines' hands. The `lights' then transform into diamond-shaped, palm-sized gems in our heroes' and heroines' hands.
 
Sailor Star notices her gem was white with the golden star symbol and the Crest of Freedom in bright silver and she says, “Hey, this gem has my Senshi symbol and my Digidestined Crest inside!”
 
Sailor Saturn notices her gem, bright violet colored, has the symbol of Saturn in gold inside, and she says, “This gem has my Senshi symbol!” The rest of our heroes and heroines notice their gems have their Digidestined Crest symbol, Senshi symbol, or both symbols if they are both Digidestined and Senshi.
 
Izzy asks the Hokage, “Were these gems destined for all of us?”
 
The Hokage gives a wide smile and replies, “Indeed, they were. To keep a long story short, there is a prophecy that connects all of you to the gems.”
 
Sailor Mercury says, in an amazed tone, “You were waiting for us all this time!”
 
The Hokage nods his head and replies, “That's right. We knew that one day that you would visit us in your quest to maintain the balance.”
 
Joe asks the Hokage, “Are you sure that these gems are safe to use?”
 
The Hokage tells Joe, “The gems shouldn't cause any negative side-effects since the power of nature combined with very special Jutsu were used to create them.”
 
Just then Mimi's voice calls out, shuttering, “Uh . . . guys . . .” Everyone looks towards Mimi to see her gem glowing brightly and Mimi's eyes going blank as she can't seemly take her eyes off her gem.
 
Matt calls out, worriedly, “Mimi! Mimi, what's wrong?! Mimi!” Joe then goes over to shake Mimi, but she still doesn't respond at all.
 
Sailor Mars yells at the Hokage, annoyed, “Hey, you said these gems would affect us in a `negative way'! What do you call that?!”
 
Isis goes over to Mimi, her eyes become wide as saucers, and exclaim, “The gem isn't affecting Mimi at all! It is awakening something inside of her! Look!” Everyone looks to Mimi and gasp as they see the astrological sign of Scorpio appears in bright green.
 
Tai asks, confused, “What is that?!”
 
Isis exclaims, “It is the sign of Sailor Scorpio, the Zodiac Sailor Senshi of Plants and Nature! She is one of the taiyou-no-hime's twelve guardian Sailor Senshi!”
 
Matt asks, surprised, “Mimi is a Sailor Senshi?!” To answer Matt's question, Isis' sun sigil glows with a bright light, sending a bright green light into the air above Mimi, the green light then transforms into a henshin wand that lands in Mimi's two hands, and the green glow from the gem transforms the henshin wand. Mimi's new henshin wand looks similar to Sora's and Janet's wands, but it has a bright green heart-shaped crystal orb on top of the golden staff with the astrological symbol of Scorpio in front of golden scorpion beside some golden bushes and four golden angel wings attached to the heart shaped crystal orb. The green `ninja gem' in Mimi's hand also gains the astrological symbol of Scorpio in bright pink with the Crest of Sincerity, in bright green, already on it.
 
TK tells Matt, “Well, that answers that question, bro.” Soon after, the green glow from Mimi's gem stops and Mimi's eyes return to normal causing Mimi to blink her eyes four times in quick session.
 
Mimi asks, confused, “What . . . What just happened?” Mimi looks at her new henshin wand and asks, confused, “And where did this come from?”
 
Sailor Sun tells Mimi, “Well, Mimi, to put this in simple terms, you just transferred from the Digidestined team to my team!”
 
Mimi asks, perplexed, “Huh?” Mimi then puts two and two together and replies, “Wait! Are you saying that I'm a Sailor Senshi?”
 
Isis tells Mimi, “Indeed, you are, young warrior of Sincerity. You are Sailor Scorpio of the Zodiac Sailor Senshi and one of the twelve protectors of our Sun Princess.”
 
Mimi asks, nervously, “Are you sure that you have the right girl, here? I mean it took me a while to fighting and defending the Digital World as a part of the Digidestined. I'm not sure I can handle being a super-powered girl and bodyguard. I mean I can barely protect myself when the time is right. So, are you sure that you have the right girl, here? Don't you think that this wand made a mistake?”
 
Isis replies, in a plain tone, “The powers of the Sailor Senshi don't make mistakes, my dear. They are bounded to the chosen princess and defender of the universe. The powers of the Star Constellation of Scorpio were naturally attracted to you, so, you are the welder of its power as Sailor Scorpio.”
 
Yolei tells Mimi, “Why are you so nervous, Mimi? I mean, you should be honored to have some kick butt powers and wearing one of those uniforms. I think that they are awesome.”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells Yolei, “Remember, Yolei, our powers and uniform come with responsibilities, like them or not.”
 
Mimi then says, blushing embarrassedly, “That's why I'm so nervous. I'm afraid that I will . . . mess up. Like what if I freeze up in combat or make a mistake with my attacks and hurt a fellow Senshi or one of the others? I'm not sure that I'm right for this `job'.”
 
Sailor Venus tells Mimi, “Oh, don't worry, Mimi. I'm sure that you will do fine.”
 
Sailor Mars tells Mimi, with a smile, “Yeah, Mimi. I mean, Meatball Head, here, mucked up plenty of times, but always came through in the end.”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Mars, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, Rei.”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells Sailor Mars, “That's not very encouraging, Rei.”
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, “Sorry! I was just trying to help!”
 
Isis tells Mimi, “I know that this is a surprise to you, Mimi. And I know you are willing to help out your friends and allies in any way that you can, but I can tell that you are afraid that you are not worthy of the power, afraid that you might make a mistake that could cause a friend, loved one, or ally to get hurt, or not work up to the standards of your fellow Sailor Senshi. They are valid fears, young warrior of Sincerity, and they are nothing to be ashamed of, but there is a way to easily conquer them.”
 
Mimi asks Isis, “What is that?”
 
Isis tells Mimi, “You need to believe in yourself and your own strengths and ability. If you do that, then you will prove your worth as one of the Sailor Senshi. And you don't need to follow anyone else's standards expect your own. All you need to do is your duty and follow your own heart. If you do that, you will make a great Sailor Senshi. Many of your counterparts back in the Silver Millennium had these fears when they arrived and they became among the great Sailor Senshi in the universe, including yourself in your past life. I swear to you on my life as guardian feline and advisor to my princess.”
 
Mimi smiles and tells Isis, “It is pretty crazy to believe a talking cat, but I feel a lot better myself.”
 
Isis asks Mimi, “Ready to join the team?”
 
Mimi nods her head and replies, “Sure.”
 
Isis tells everyone, “Let us give our new Sailor Senshi some room to try out her transformation.” Everyone replies by stepping back and getting ready for Mimi's first Sailor Senshi transformation.
 
Luna tells Isis, in a plain tone, “Well, I've got to say that's impressive.”
 
Isis tells Luna, in a nasty tone, “It is called `understanding someone's feelings'. Why don't you learn it?”
 
Luna gives a cat-like hiss and yells out, angrily, “Why you overgrown . . .?!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Luna, “Luna, would you and your sister please cut it out?!”
 
Sailor Venus tells Luna and Isis, “Yeah! We are about to watch a new Sailor Senshi to be born!”
 
Sailor Nebula exclaims, excitedly, “I wish that I brought my video camera!”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Mimi, “When you are ready, you can transform. The words will appear in your mind.”
 
Mimi replies, nervously, “Okay . . .” Mimi holds her henshin wand tightly to her heart and thinks in her mind, “Please! If you can hear me, lend me your power! I really want to help my friends!” Soon enough, the henshin wand begins to glow as the words begin to form in Mimi's mind.
 
Scorpio Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Everyone is then forced to cover their eyes as Mimi is engulfed in bright green and pink light as her clothes are torn off, green vines and flower petals appear from everywhere, wrapping around her body, and the vines and flower petals transform into a sailor fuku. When the light fades away and everyone is able to look, they are amazed at Mimi's new Sailor Senshi form.
 
Mimi has her strawberry pink hair flowing down like Sailor Venus' hairstyle, a beautiful pink flower on a ruby red bow attached to the top center portion of the rear of her scalp, two pairs of three small golden feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one pair of feathers on the left side and the other pair on the right side, the astrological symbol of Scorpio in bright plant green, strawberry pink colored lips, her earrings are bright emerald jewels in the shape of scorpions with golden heart and golden star jewels attached below the emerald greens, there is a silver fiber-optic device with a mini-black microphone attached that has the symbol of Scorpio in bright green on the device and the device is attached to her left ear, her choker is bright strawberry pink in color with a golden heart jewel and an emerald in the form of the astrological symbol of Scorpio in the center of the choker, attached below the center of the choker is a tag containing the Crest of Sincerity, her V-style sailor collar is emerald green in color, her shoulder pads are like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, expect they are silver in color, her bodysuit is like the other Sailor Senshi, expect there is a bright pink heart jewel that has four golden angel wings attached to the bust area of her bodysuit, her gloves are very similar to Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have emerald green bands on them, the bands attached to the ends of the gloves have three small golden feathers on them, and the gloves are fingerless, displaying her pink colored fingernails that has the astrological symbol of Scorpio in emerald green on each fingernail, her mini-skirt is triple layered with emerald green, bright strawberry pink, and bright orange as the colors of the mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt is like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow in design, but it is strawberry pink in color, another heart jewel, exactly like the one in the bust area of her bodysuit, is on the top center portion of the mini-skirt, she has emerald green versions of Sailor Neptune's high-heeled shoes, and she has four golden angel wings coming out of her back.
 
Yolei exclaims, amazed, “Oh, wow, Mimi! You look awesome!”
 
Isis tells Yolei, “Actually, young lady, she is now Eternal Sailor Scorpio of the Zodiac Sailor Senshi.”
 
Sailor Scorpio looks over herself and says, amazed as her new powers flow through her body, “Wow.”
 
Sailor Sun asks Sailor Scorpio, “How do you feel?”
 
Sailor Scorpio exclaims, in her usual excitedly, “Awesome! I feel like I can do anything!”
 
Palmon asks her transformed partner, “Wow, it feels like that?”
 
Sailor Scorpio tells Palmon, “I'm not sure how I can described it, Palmon. This power feels new and, yet, it also feels familiar to me . . . like I used it before.”
 
Sailor Mercury tells Sailor Scorpio, “Well, remember, Mimi, like us, you are a reincarnation of a princess from our universe from back in the Silver Millennium.”
 
Sailor Sedna states, with a smile, “It looks like you have only nine more Sailor Scouts to find Jun.”
 
Sailor Sun says, with a smile, “I know. And I know that Mimi will do just fine.”
 
Joe tells Sailor Scorpio, amazed, “Wow, Mimi, you look amazing.”
 
Sailor Scorpio gives wide blushes and replies, a bit nervously, “You really think so, Joe?” Sailor Venus' eyes begin to glow and she gives her trademark sly smirk when she sees that between the new Zodiac Sailor Senshi and our Digidestined of Reliability.
 
Sailor Mars sees this and whispers to Sailor Jupiter, “Uh oh. Mina has got that `Goddess of Love' look in her eyes, Lita.”
 
Sailor Jupiter whispers back, with a sigh, “Well, it looks like that she sees another potential couple in the making. Since she has her own `prince', Mina is going to get couples together more than ever.”
 
Our heroes and heroines come together and Tai asks, curiously, “Okay, Mimi has gained her own Sailor Senshi powers, but how do we use these?” Soon after, the gems begin to glow with bright lights, causing all of our Senshi's, minus Solar Moon's, transformation devices to appear to glow along with Solar Moon's Senshi morpher and the non-Senshi Digidestined's Digital Knight morphers. The gems then turn into lights that enter their transformation devices and causes all of our heroes and heroines to engulfed by bright lights for two minutes until the light died down. When we are able to look at our heroes and heroines, we can see that they've been obviously changed.
 
All of our Sailor Senshi have ninja uniforms that has Islamic hoods over their heads, magically covering their hair, expect for Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun, who have holes in their hoods to allow their odango pigtails down flow down their jewels still in the `meatball' portion of their pigtails, their mouths covered by colored veils, and their foreheads have their Sailor Senshi symbols imprinted on them, they have colored ninja vest that have connecting sleeves and gloves similar to the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' `Ninja Ranger forms' and these portions of their uniforms are in their respective Sailor Senshi colors, with Sailor Moon's uniform being silver, Sailor Sun's and Sailor Constellation's uniforms are gold, Sailor Star's uniform is white, Sailor Aurora's and Sailor Galaxy's uniforms are rainbow colors, and Sailor Nebula's uniform being a mixture of green, white, and red, with heart jewels attached to the upper chest portion of their uniforms, expect for Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun, who have their brooches attached in those areas, they have mini-skirts exactly like on their sailor fuku uniforms in their respective senshi uniforms, pitch black stockings that match the blackness of night cover all of their legs, and all of them have high-heeled boots in the colors of their high-heeled boots or high-heeled shoes in their Sailor Senshi forms. Attached across their waists are black belts with silver buckles that have their Sailor Senshi symbols on the belt buckle and attached to the belt buckles are pouches for ninja shuriken, sheaths for short samurai swords, and several spell scroll containers.
 
Our Digidestined of Miracles' new form has a silver uniform exactly like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' `Ninja Ranger forms', expect he is wearing the same Islamic hood like the Sailor Senshi covering up his silver hair, a silver headband across his forehead with a golden crescent moon jewel attached to the center of the headband, his mouth is covered by a silver mouth cover of some sort, he has a circular white jewel in the upper chest area with the Crest of Miracles and the golden crescent moon sigil in the white jewel, his Solar Senshi morpher is attached to his left wrist, and he has a black belt across his waist with a silver belt buckle that has the golden crescent moon sigil on the belt buckle with the belt having a short samurai sword, pouches for ninja shuriken, and containers for several spell scrolls.
 
Tuxedo Mask has his own ninja form similar to our Digidestined of Miracles', expect his uniform is all black, the headband on his forehead contains the ancient symbol of Earth and so does his silver belt buckle, he doesn't have the Senshi morpher on his left wrist, and the circular white jewel on his upper chest also has the ancient symbol of Earth on it in rose red.
 
Our non-Senshi Digidestined, Tai, Matt, Izzy, Joe, Yolei, Cody, Ken, and TK, have uniforms in the colors of their crests that are exactly like the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' `Ninja Ranger forms', including the hoods that totally cover their faces, expect for the eye holes, but they have their Digital Knight morphers on their left wrist, they have large circle shaped jewels on the top portion of their chests with their individual crest symbols inside, and they have black belts across their waists with golden belt buckles that have their individual crest symbols inside with the belts holding short samurai swords, one pouch for shuriken, and three contains for spell scrolls each.
 
Our heroes and heroines look over themselves and Gatomon states, plainly, “I think that answers that question?”
 
Patamon and Veemon nod their heads and Patamon says, “No joke, Gatomon.”
 
Sailor Jupiter, in her new ninja form, exclaims, excitedly, “Awesome! This feels great!”
 
Sailor Venus, in her own ninja form, states, in her usual excited tone, “You know it, Jupiter! This is great!”
 
Sailor Uranus looks over her own ninja form and says, “I think that I'm going to like this.” Sailor Uranus then pats her own short samurai sword and Sailor Neptune giggles under her ninja forms veil.
 
The Hokage tells the group, “For you, Senshi, these are your new Ninja Sailor Senshi or Ninja Solar Senshi forms depending on which Senshi team you are on. For the rest of you, you can call them your Ninja Destined forms.”
 
Solar Moon shouts out, in his new Ninja Solar Senshi form, “I don't care what they are called! I just want to kick butt with this!”
 
Sailor Sun calls out, in her new Ninja Sailor Senshi form, “You aren't kidding, bro! This is great!”
 
Veemon exclaims, seriously, “This time, you are going to kick Chase and his `demon ninjas' right back to the Digital Underworld from where he came from!”
 
Solar Moon states, in serious tone, “You know it, partner!” Just then Sailor Star's communicator, which is secretly on her belt, goes off, she puts into her hand, and activates it causing Tea's face to appear on the holographic screen.
 
Tea calls out through the communicator in a bit surprised voice, “Kairi, is that you?!”
 
Sailor Star, in her Ninja Sailor Senshi form, replies, “Yeah, it is me. Just a new look for a new set of powers.”
 
Tea replies, “Well, you had better come and use them!” Just then a huge set of explosions is heard from the communicator and Tea exclaims, worriedly, “Those ninjas that you faced from three days ago are back and they are tearing up downtown Shibuya! Those `other friends' of yours are trying their best, but they can last long and our monsters can't stop them either! Hurry!”
 
Sailor Star replies, in a serious tone, “We are on our way!” Sailor Star de-activates her communicator and returns it to her belt.
 
Sailor Jupiter calls out, in a serious tone, “Oh, yeah! I was hoping to get another chance at those assholes!”
 
Sailor Aurora, in her new Ninja Sailor Senshi form, says, “And this time, you will have Sakura, Madison, and me to aid you!”
 
Sailor Sun looks at Sailor Scorpio, in her own Ninja Sailor Senshi form and says, with a smile under her veil, “With a new Sailor Senshi as well!” Sailor Scorpio nods her head in agreement.
 
TK, in his Ninja Destined form, exclaims, “And don't forget us! You aren't the only ones with ninja powers, here!”
 
Yolei, in her Ninja Destined form, tells the Senshi, Solar and Sailor, “Yeah! We worked just as hard for them!”
 
The Hokage gives Sailor Constellation, the container for the ninja gems, which still contain some gems, and he tells her, “They are still other defenders of the universe that need to get these gems. I leave it to you to bring it to them.”
 
Sailor Constellation hands the container to Li and tells the Hokage, “Thank you, sir, but I know that Li will do better in this duty. I trust him.”
 
Li tells Sailor Constellation, “I won't let you down, Sakura.”
 
Sailor Constellation tells Li, smiling under her veil, “I know that you won't.”
 
The Hokage then says, “If any of you are Solar and Sailor Senshi, your ninja gems will alter your forms into Ninja Sailor or Ninja Solar Senshi forms when your powers awaken. Other than that, I wish you well.”
 
All of our heroes and heroines give a traditional Japanese bow and Tuxedo Mask, in his new Ninja Form, replies, “Thank you, Lord Hokage. We won't forget you.”
 
Izzy, in his Ninja Destined form, says, “We have to get to Shibuya as quickly as possible.”
 
Sailor Moon, in her own new Ninja Sailor Senshi form, states, “I'm not sure our Sailor Teleport can carry all of us, there.”
 
Ken, in his Ninja Destined form, states, “No need. Imperialdramon, in his dragon form, is faster than the speed of sound, he can get us to Shibuya in no time.”
 
Solar Moon asks his partner, “Ready to fly, Veemon?”
 
Veemon exclaims, in his excited tone, “You know it, Davis!”
 
Solar Moon calls out to his friends and allies, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's get going!” Not needing another word to be said, our heroes and heroines rush out of the temple to head back to Shibuya.
 
The Hokage thinks in his mind, “I fear that only the guardian of time knows the dangers ahead of them! Good luck and stay safe, my friends!”
 
(Sometime later; Deep within downtown Shibuya)
 
Arriving in downtown Shibuya, it looks like a war zone with burning cars and trucks, large craters in the streets, smashed windows, and large chunks taken out of the building and skyscrapers. In the middle of this terrible warzone, we find Aldamon and Beowolfmon, their armor cracked and damaged, with Yusuke and Hiei, having multiple cuts and burns on their bodies, facing against the six ninjas that pummeled our Senshi around three days ago. On the meanwhile, Beetlemon, YeagerLoweemon, Zephyrmon, and Korikakumon are off to one side, badly injured, with Kurama, who barely torn up as well. During the whole battle, the Legendary Warriors and the Spirit Detective held off the assault, but even through the demon ninjas' levels of powers were only slightly more powerful than Yusuke's spiritual energy, they used a combination of tactics and skill to get the advantage over them. Yami and his friends had just arrived on the battlefield and they summoned five monsters, Dark Magician (2500/2100), Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000), Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700), Lava Battleguard (1550/1800), and Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500), to help out, but the Shadow Monsters were no better at stopping the evil ninjas than our Frontier Digidestined and Spirit Detectives.
 
Tristan exclaims, “Shit! What are these bozos on?! Super-steroids or something?!”
 
Tea tells Tristan, in a serious tone, “Does it really matter right now? We need a plan to stop them!”
 
Chase says, nastily, “Is this all that the famous Frontier Digidestined and Spirit Detectives can do? I must say that you are really disappointing.”
 
Yusuke roars out, angrily, “Assholes! You are really starting to tick me off!”
 
Aldamon shouts out, in a serious tone, “Same here!”
 
Beowolfmon tells Aldamon, “Unfortunately, we are at a total disadvantage.”
 
Hiei says, “You might be at a disadvantage, but these nobodies are no challenge for me.”
 
Chase tells Hiei, in a taunting tone, “Nobodies, huh? Who is beating who, huh?”
 
Hiei roars out, angrily, “You just got lucky!”
 
Chase says, in a nasty tone, “We'll see about that when you are begging for mercy.” The six ninjas prepare themselves for another assault against our heroes and heroines.
 
Tea says, worriedly, “Oh, great! Here they come again!”
 
Position Laser!”
 
Just then a huge blue laser slams into the ground between Yami and his friends, the Spirit Detectives, and Legendary Warriors and the six evil demon ninjas causing a fire hydrant to explode causing a huge geyser of water to spew into the air, leaving huge amounts of water on the ground. Everyone looks to the source of the attack to see Imperialdramon, dragon mode, WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Garudamon, MegaKabuterimon, Lillymon, MagnaAngemon, Magnadramon, Ophanimon, Sakuyamon Selene Mode, Silphymon, Shakkoumon, and AntarcticAngewomon.
 
Lillymon tells the six ninjas, “Guess you were expecting to see us, again, were you?”
 
Chase tells the airborne Digimon, “Ha! If you are here, your partners should be here, too! Are they cowering in fear with the Senshi?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice says, in a sly tone, “Who's hiding! Secret Arts Jutsu! Thousand Needles of Death!” Just then the puddles of water on the ground turn into thousands of ice needles that rush towards the six ninjas, who barely get out of the way of attack and their get scratched in their arms around several times.
 
Joey exclaims, perplexed, “Where did that come from?!”
 
A familiar female voice exclaims, “Where do you think?!” Just then a huge cloud of smoke appears behind the Frontier Digidestined, Spirit Detectives, and Yami and his friends and out of that smoke and dust, our Odaiba Digidestined and Senshi, in their Ninja Destined or Ninja Senshi forms, appeared.
 
Ninja Sailor Venus asks them, “Did you miss us?”
 
Aldamon exclaims, amazed, “Whoa! What happened to you?!”
 
Ninja Sailor Star replies, “Just a new set of powers to kick butt!”
 
Ninja Destined TK tells Ninja Destined Matt, “Nice job on that Jutsu, Matt!”
 
Ninja Destined Matt says, in a confident tone, “Hey, what can I say? I'm a natural!”
 
Ninja Sailor Sun tells Ninja Destined Matt, in a serious tone, “We can admire you later, Yamato! We've got some ninja butt to kick!”
 
Ninja Sailor Jupiter exclaims, with a wide grin, “Hear that! It's time for some payback!”
 
Chase tells Ninja Sailor Jupiter, “So, you have found the way to tap into the powers of the ninja? Doesn't mean that you will win!”
 
Chase and his five ninja warriors move their hands in certain hand-signs and they exclaim in unison, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Chase and his five ninja warrior create around fifty clones of each of them.
 
Ninja Sailor Uranus says, in a plain tone, “Is that all you've got?” Our Ninja Destined and Ninja Senshi unsheathe their ninja short swords or take shuriken out of their pouches and take position in front of the Frontier Digidestined, Spirit Detectives, and Yami's and his friend's Shadow Monsters.
 
Ninja Solar Moon tells Imperialdramon, “Imperialdramon, you and the other Digimon help any innocent people in the area to safety! Things are about to get rough!” Ninja Solar Moon then slams his fists together and Imperialdramon nods his head.
 
Imperialdramon calls out to the other Digimon, “All right, you heard him!”
 
Magnadramon tells Ninja Sailor Galaxy, “Be careful, Kari!” The Digimon then fly off to the surrounding area to help any innocent civilians to safety and out of the crossfire while our heroes and heroines prepared for their rematch against the six demon ninjas.
 
Ninja Sailor Mars tells them, “We can take it from here!”
 
Hiei shouts out, angrily, “I don't need your help to destroy them woman!”
 
Ninja Sailor Mars calls out, annoyed, “What is your problem?!”
 
Ninja Sailor Moon tells Ninja Sailor Mars, “Argue with him, later!”
 
Ninja Destined Yolei states, in a serious tone, “Yeah, because here they come!” Our heroes and heroines look as Chase, his five ninja warriors, and their Shadow Clones came rushing towards them. Our heroes and heroines then rush forward and counterattack and unlike the last battle, our Ninja Destined and Ninja Senshi equaled the demon ninjas in terms of power, ability, and skills. The first major battle was between Ninja Destined TK and Ninja Sailor Venus against a group of Shadow Clones. Using expert ninja skills and a few Substitution Jutsu and Illusion Jutsu to confuse the enemy, they took out twenty Shadow Clones of the demon ninjas without a single injury and with ease. However, Ninja Destined TK was tackled from behind by several Chase Shadow Clones.
 
Ninja Sailor Venus exclaims, worriedly, “Leave him alone!”
 
Venus Ninja Heart Cutters!”
 
Ninja Sailor Venus summons four energy hearts that turn into heart and star-shaped energy shuriken that slam into the Chase Shadow Clones, taking them out with several good hits. However, around four more Shadow Clones attack Ninja Sailor Venus from left through some kind of ninja teleportation and tackles her into a street lamp.
 
Ninja Destined TK calls out, worriedly, “Oh no!” However, another group of three Shadow Clones attack our Digidestined of Hope and tackle him to the ground.
 
Ninja Sailor Venus shout out, horrified, “No, Takeru-chan!” Soon enough, she gets pummeled by two of the Shadow Clones while the other two hold her down causing the wind to get knocked of her. Ninja Sailor Venus remembers about the time that she met TK when he arrived in her reality and in her high-school, the battles that they fought ranging from their `meeting' in their `hero forms', and when they went on their first date with their first `passionate night' together. Our Sailor Senshi of Love lost one beloved when she had to fake her own death in England and head for Japan and she won't lose another one. As that feeling grew, the heart jewel on Ninja Sailor Venus' chest began to blaze with a bright yellow light causes her pummeling to get stopped. Big mistake.
 
Venus Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Soon after, Ninja Sailor Venus' form explodes with bright yellowish-orange light, taking out the four Shadow Clones in the process, and her ninja form is replaced with a new sailor fuku. When the light dies down, Sailor Venus has obviously been transformed.
 
Sailor Venus has her usual hairstyle, but now, she had two sets of three small white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set on the left side and the other set of feathers on the right side, the tiara on her forehead is gone, replaced by the symbol of Venus in bright yellowish-orange on her forehead, her lips are yellowish-orange in color, her earrings consist of golden heart jewels with yellowish-orange star jewels attached below the heart jewels, her cloth choker now has a golden heart jewel with a yellowish-orange jewel in the form of symbol of Venus in the center, her fuku remains mainly the same, expect the heart jewel on the bust area of her bodysuit has four white angel wings attached to it and the bow is gone, she has pink shoulder pads, exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads, covering her shoulders, her gloves are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's, expect they have yellowish-orange bands on them, her mini-skirt is triple layered with yellowish-orange, cheery red, and bright blue as the colors, another heart jewel exactly like the one on the bust area of her bodysuit is on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her skirt is designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is yellowish-orange in color, her high-heeled shoes remain the same, expect they have two wings angel wings on each heel, and she has four white angel wings coming out of her back.
 
The other heroes and heroines see this transformation and Ninja Sailor Moon exclaims, excitedly, “Awesome! Venus has become an Eternal Sailor Senshi!”
 
Ninja Sailor Saturn says, happily, “That's incredible, Venus-chan!”
 
Eternal Sailor Venus looks at the three ninja Shadow Clones, who have stopped their attack on Ninja Destined TK, allowing him to slip away, and exclaims, her usual excited tone, “Awesome! I finally did it! I'm an Eternal Sailor Senshi! Now, it is time to take care of business! No one hurts a cute guy that I love and as the Sailor Senshi of Venus, I will punish you!”
 
One of the Shadow Clones exclaims, “Just try it!”
 
Eternal Sailor Venus calls out, moving her hands in ninja hand-signs, “All right! You asked for this! Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then Eternal Sailor Venus creates nearly ten energy clones of herself and she and her clones take out two Japanese war-fans from somewhere, putting them into their hands. Eternal Sailor Venus tells her Shadow Clones, “All right, girls, let them have it!”
 
Sailor Venus' Shadow Clones exclaim in unison, “You got it, girlfriend!”
 
Venus Ninja War Fans!”
 
Sailor Venus and her ninja Shadow Clone launch their fans, which turn into spinning energy blades, and all of the attacks hit their marks, taking care of the evil ninja Shadow Clones that were attacking Ninja Destined TK and some that were just nearby.
 
Our Digidestined of Hope goes to his girlfriend/lover and exclaims, with a smile, “That was just incredible! You were amazing out there!”
 
Sailor Venus asks Ninja Destined TK, “Are you just pulling my leg?”
 
Ninja Destined TK replies, with a sly and enticing remark, “No way! However, with those legs of yours, I would `pull' them anytime.”
 
Sailor Venus giggles, loving our Digidestined of Hope's sly and seductive remark, but before anyone word could come out of their mouths, Ninja Sailor Mars shouts out, annoyed, “Can you two lovebirds can it till later?!” Not needing another word, the two of them head back into the fray. Next, we find Ninja Sailor Neptune battling against a group of Shadow Clones until one of the real ninjas other than Chase comes in to attack with some kind of Fire Jutsu, but Ninja Sailor Neptune easily jumps and leaps out of the way with the greatest of ease.
 
The demon ninja tells Ninja Sailor Neptune, “The powers of the ninja won't help you, Senshi!”
 
Ninja Sailor Neptune replies, in a sly tone, “We will see about that! Ninja Underwater Battle!” Soon after, the ground around them turns into deep water and the demon ninja falls into the water while Ninja Sailor Neptune `phases down' into it. The demon ninja tries to regain his `bearings', but Ninja Sailor Neptune quickly and flawlessly slashes with her samurai short sword while gilding through the water as if she was a fish or mermaid. Shortly thereafter, the demon ninja was thrown out of the water, back into the streets, and Ninja Sailor Neptune `phases back' out of the water, which returns into its solid cement form soon after.
 
Ninja Sailor Uranus, after taking out another ten Shadow Clones, flips over to Ninja Sailor Neptune and replies, plainly, “Nice work, Neptune.”
 
Ninja Sailor Neptune gives her trademark smile under her veil and states, “I think that I'm going to like these new powers, Uranus.” Finally, we find Ninja Solar Moon, Ninja Sailor Sun, and Ninja Sailor Star were `railroading' around thirty of the Shadow Clones, including Chase clones, when the evil leader of the ninja attack came in and attacked our three Digidestined Senshi himself. He fought them with incredible super-speed, agility, and hand to hand combat, but with their own skills and new ninja powers, our Digidestined of Miracles, Destiny, and Freedom matched him move for move. However, Chase uses a powerful Wind Jutsu to fling our three siblings through the air and quickly moves in to attack Ninja Sailor Star, but he doesn't notice that one of her hands was moving in ninja hand signs.
 
Chase calls out, nastily, “I have you now, Senshi!” Chase then slams his right fist into Ninja Sailor Star's chest, but then she `transforms' into a huge wooden log. Chase quickly lands on the ground and exclaims, shocked, “What?! A substitution Jutsu?!”
 
Just then Ninja Sailor Sun's voice shouts out, “That's right, asshole!” When Chase looks to the source, he sees Ninja Sailor Sun, with Ninja Solar Moon and Ninja Sailor Star behind her, performing ninja hand signs. Ninja Sailor Sun calls out, “Secret Arts! Phoenix Flame Jutsu!” Ninja Sailor Sun uses her right hand to take the veil away from her mouth while she launches flames from her mouth at Chase, which Chase easily leaps out of the way, but what he doesn't notices is what the flames are going to the hardened tar that makes up the streets that he was standing in.
 
When Ninja Sailor Sun is done with her flame attack, Chase crosses his arms and says, confidently, “Did you really think that a simple flame Jutsu like that was going to stop me, Sailor Senshi?!”
 
Ninja Solar Moon replies, confidently, “My sis wasn't aiming for you! Look at your feet, idiot!” When Chase looks down, he gasps to find his feet stuck in the extremely hot and mainly liquid tar. He tries to pull his feet out, but the tar was stuck firm and it would take a few moments for Chase to gather the strength need to extract his feet out of the tar. However, this was time that he didn't have.
 
Ninja Sailor Star goes over to the huge puddles of water forming the broken water main, she stands in the water while moving her hands in typical ninja hand signs, and she calls out, “Water Style! Water Vortex Jutsu!” Just then the water from the puddles and the water geyser from the broken water main transform into a huge vortex that rushes towards Chase and there was nothing the evil villain could do when the vortex of water slams into him, spinning him around like he was in a washer and dryer, and sending him flying into the ground in the middle of his ninja troops and their Shadow Clones, much to their surprise.
 
Ninja Solar Moon goes over to the side, bits his own finger to let some of his blood fall out, starts to move his hands in ninja hand signs, and exclaims, “Now, here is a Jutsu that's sure to make you croak! Summoning Jutsu!” Ninja Solar Moon slams his hand into the ground, a huge column of smoke comes out of the ground, and when the smoke and dust clear, a dark red toad with black stripes on his scaly body, wearing a black coat with a Kenji mark on his back, and a pipe in his mouth.
 
When everyone else sees this, Yusuke exclaims, shocked, “Whoa! That's a whole lot of frog's legs!”
 
Joey shouts out, flabbergasted, “Geez! Where did that kid get such a big guy?!”
 
Tristan replies, perplexed himself, “You're asking me?!”
 
The huge toad calls out, in a deep voice, “Who dares summon the mighty Gama Bunta, the great animal spirit and master of all toads and frogs?!”
 
Ninja Solar Moon replies, in a serious tone, “I did, pal!” The huge toad, Gama Bunta, looks down towards Ninja Solar Moon, finds the crescent moon sigil, his eyes grew wide, and the huge toad gives out a freaked out look!
 
Gama Bunta shouts out, in shock, “Y-Your majesty! Son of Queen Serenity! I-I'm sorry! I didn't know that it was you! All of great animal spirits thought you and the royal family of the moon were dead for millennia!”
 
Zephyrmon asks, perplexed, “How does that overgrown toad know about Davis?”
 
Kurama gives a groan of pain and replies, “The world of the non-demonic animal spirits have existed since the start of life on planet Earth, the most powerful animal spirits, like our friend here, have been around even before the start of the Silver Millennium of the Lunarian Kingdom and the Silver Alliance. Like the world of the Makai, the world of demons, only the spirits of the forest of woods that still live today know of that great Golden Age of millennia past.”
 
Ninja Solar Moon points to the enemy ninja and their Shadow Clones and asks, in a plain tone, “Since you know all about me, could you do me one big favor? Give them a plastering?” Gama Bunta looks towards the energy ninja and their Shadow Clones, who look plenty afraid of him.
 
Gama Bunta gives a sly grin and giggles and says, with a sly tone, “It would be my honor to crush these dishonorable whelps for you, your majesty. Now, you and your friends better get some distance because I'm going to show why we toads and frogs invented the belly flop!” Gama Bunta then leaps high into the sky into he vanishes from sight.
 
Ninja Destined Joe states, still freaked out by the huge toad, “Something tells me that we had better get out of the way.”
 
Ninja Sailor Scorpio replies, also pretty shocked about Gama Bunta, “Something tells me that you are right, Joe.” Without another word being said, our heroes and heroines get out of the way of the battle while aiding the injured Frontier Digidestined and Kurama and get some distance with Aldamon, Beowolfmon, Yusuke, Yami, his friends, and their Shadow Monsters, and one reluctant fire demon, Hiei. And they get out of the way just in time when Gama Bunta streaks down onto the ground, slamming onto the force of Chase, his ninjas, and their Shadow Clones with such terrific force that the ground around Tokyo shook with the force of 3.0 level earthquake and all of the windows in Shibuya and even Juuban shattered from the incredible power. However, our heroes and heroines got away without any injuries at all.
 
Ninja Destined Tai says, “Ouch. That has got to hurt.”
 
Ninja Destined Izzy states, “With a mega-ton toad, through I'm not sure how it is logically possible for to be one of such height, length, depth, and weight, crashing upon them with a force that cause a earthquake of this strength, I would be surprised that all of them somehow managed to survive that.”
 
Ninja Sailor Mercury nods her head and replies, “I agree with you, Izzy-kun. That was . . . unbelievable to put that into any kind of terms.” Gama Bunta gets out of the way while our heroes and heroines goes over to the crater to see Chase and his five ninja totally crushed at the bottom of a huge crater created by Gama Bunta's attack.
 
Ninja Sailor Jupiter says, “Well, that takes care of them.” Just then, however, Chase and his five ninjas get covered in smoke and replaces by six logs, much to our heroes' and heroines' shock.
 
Gama Bunta states, plainly, “They used a substitution Jutsu at the very last moment to escape. I could tell when I crashed into them. They will be back and they will come up with another plan to destroy you. However, if you ever need me or any of the great animal spirits with any citizen of the forest, you would what to do.”
 
Ninja Solar Moon tells Gama Bunta, “No problem. Thanks a lot!”
 
Gama Bunta goes his version of a Japanese bow and replies, “It was an honor, your majesty. Good luck and farewell.” Gama Bunta then vanishes in a huge cloud of smoke, leaving only two huge toad feet prints and the battle scares on the city from his attack any indication that he was here.
 
Ninja Destined Yolei states, “This has been one incredible and just plain weird day.”
 
Ninja Sailor Mars nods her head and states, “No kidding, girlfriend.”
 
Ninja Sailor Sun tells Ninja Solar Moon, “Leave it to you to come up with a crazy idea to summon a giant toad to win a battle.”
 
Ninja Solar Moon shrugs his shoulders and says, “What can I say? I love to think outside of the box.”
 
Ninja Sailor Sun says, tauntingly, “When you do think.”
 
Ninja Solar Moon replies, drolly, “Ha. Ha. That was so funny that I forgot to laugh.”
 
Ninja Sailor Moon then states, in her usual kind tone, “Come on, you, two, let's not fight. We just got new powers, a new Sailor Senshi, and Jupiter and Venus gained Eternal Sailor Senshi powers.”
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, excitedly and proudly, “And this is so cool! I finally gained my own Eternal Sailor Senshi abilities!”
 
Ninja Sailor Jupiter tells the other heroes and heroines, “Something tells me that we are going to need them. I mean if there were powerful enemies like them, who else could be out there?”
 
Ninja Solar Moon looks into the sky, remembers the duel between the Rajita Robot and himself in Neo-Space, and thinks in his mind, “You have no idea, Lita! And every single second, they get closer to Earth!”
 
(Somewhere in the deepest recesses of Space; on the meanwhile)
 
Somewhere within the deepest recesses of outer space, we find ourselves inside of some kind of huge spaceship and within the huge space-ship, we arrive in some kind of bridge where humanoid figures, covered in pure darkness, and their outlines can only be seen with the dim lighting within the room. We see holographic viewscreens displaying the duel between our Digidestined of Miracles and the Rajita Robot. Now, we turn to one figure, cloaked in darkness, and looking around two feet taller than the average human male looking with yellow reptile-like eyes on the screen and his eyes grow wide when he sees the strange numbers and symbols on the screen.
 
Just then a deep and dark male voice that has such malice and evil that would any person shutter in fear calls out, “Status report!” The humanoid figure turns towards the source of the voice towards a behemoth of a figure that's even taller than Apotheosismon and with glowing green reptile-like eyes.
 
The small figure says, in a fearful tone, “It is as we thought, my lord. It is him. He has returned.”
 
The behemoth figure then says, with a very sly evil grin that would send shivers down your spine, “Excellent. And if he has returned, then his two sisters have also returned. Now, I can finally get my revenge on them when I returned to Earth. And this time, they won't have their mother, Queen Serenity, to protect them.” The behemoth figure looks towards the view-screen displaying the duel between Davis and the Rajita Robot. The behemoth figure says, in a very evil tone, “I am coming for you, tsuki-no-ouji. You will pay for the defeat that you and your sisters, the taiyou-no-hime and the chosen Mistress of the Universe, handed me back in the Silver Millennium. My fellow Rajita and I were defeated by children! CHILDREN!!! But this time, you don't have your mother to back you up this time nor the three artifacts to give you power! And when I gain those three sacred artifacts, the power of Existence shall be at my fingertips! Revenge will be mine! Prepare yourself, people of Earth, for soon, the Rajita shall take their vengeance upon you all!” The behemoth figure then gives an evil laugh full of such darkness, evil, malice, and sadistic qualities that any person on Earth would currently shudder in fear right now if they heard it.
 
Next time in Chapter 12: Apotheosismon's Greatest Gambit: In the aftermath of the battle with the ninjas, our heroes and heroines manage to get a breather from fighting the forces of evil all of the time since the battle caused enough damage to the city of Tokyo to allow our Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, and our Sailor Senshi from Juuban to take a breather with Izzy and Ami spending some time in the public library without anyone interfering, Mina and TK go out a few dates with some `intimate moments', Takuya and Zoe go out a few dates, and other heroes and heroines that don't have school spend their time in their own way. But Davis, knowing of the coming Rajita threat, calls a meeting for our groups of heroes and heroines in Tokyo to discuss this matter with them and reveal the threat to them. However, before he can do so, he is interrupted by a young man that knows about our heroes and heroines and our Guardian of the Gates of Times seemly knows him. Welding a new type of Duel Monsters cards, the Destiny Heroes, he challenges Davis and his Neos deck, Elemental Heroes and Neo-Spacians, to a duel. Both sides reveal some new monsters and awesome new strategies, but when the duel ends, the young man reveals that he is Chrono, son of Sailor Pluto and the Solar Senshi of Trista's guardian planet, much to everyone's shock. However, our Sailor Senshi of Pluto is overjoyed, which is a rarity, to see her flesh and blood again. But soon after, Davis reveals where he got his new `Neo decks' and our heroes and heroines are shocked to hear about the Rajita. Forced by the rest of the Digidestined and Senshi, both Senshi of Pluto are forced to revealed the origin of the Rajita, their `connection' to the evil powers of the Orichalcos, and their connection to the evil Great Leviathan along with the Rajita leader, an evil behemoth that so powerful and so evil, he makes Apotheosismon look like a bug in comparison: The evil and ruthless Kaiser Ghidorah, a villain that can send chills of doom and despair to practically even the most harden of warriors. And the only way to defeat him and his people, the Rajita, was to find those three artifacts before they do. With the Rajita invasion edging ever closer, our heroes' and heroines' mission has become ever more urgent. However, they are going to have to deal with Apotheosismon's greatest `gambit' of yet. Not wanting to `share' the Earth and this universe with Ghidorah and the Rajita, Apotheosismon plans to destroy the Digidestined and Senshi, find the three artifacts, and use their power to conquer the Earth in which he will destroy the Rajita and Ghidorah when they arrive. Apotheosismon launches a multi-pronged assault on our heroes and heroines with Diaboromon inside of the internet in the Sailor Senshi's reality and causes havoc and mayhem there while sending Kuramon to the Real World to create an even stronger Armageddemon, he sends a hundreds of youma that he had `extracted' from the Negaverse's former base in the North Pole against Juuban, dozens of Digimon, ranging from Rookies to Megas, into Shibuya, and mixtures of Digimon, youma, and evil Shadow Monsters into Domino City and Tomoeda! Within an attack of incredible magnitude on their hands and battles on multiple `fronts', our heroes and heroines are forced to split their forces into teams to deal with these multiple threats. Can our heroes and heroines defeat all of these threats that Apotheosismon has sent against them and continue their mission to find the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond? Or has Apotheosismon found the one way to defeat our defenders of truth and justice? Hopefully, things will work on the next Digital Heroes!
 
I know that this took over one month to complete, but it is back! I'm sorry that it is so long, but there was so much information that I had to put that I didn't expect to put in! However, I hope that it doesn't take away from the entertainment value of the whole story! We are drawing closer to the greatest battles that our heroes and heroines will have to face in this story and don't worry, it is coming soon! And on that note, I would like to give additional credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of `YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita' for the idea of the character of the leader of the Rajita, Kaiser Ghidorah, and the very name of this evil behemoth as well. If this author reads this story, I hope I made my version exactly the way that he likes it. What did you think of the Digidestined's and Senshi's new `ninja forms' and battling styles? And the duel between Davis and Rajita Robots with Davis' new `Neos deck'? Anyway, please read and review. Remember, your reviews keep inspiring this and all my other stories, so, please keep them coming! I will read your reviews as soon as possible and catch you on the flip-side, Crossover Fans!