Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes ❯ Apotheosismon Greatest Gambit ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sorry that this took over one month to complete, but with the finals at Penn State and the holidays after the finals really messed up my schedule and it has taken me sometime to get my stories updated. However, I'm planning to continue this story and there are plenty of new surprises to come! Next, I would like to give thanks and credit to SSJ4Takeru/Kanius the V and this author's story of YuYuGiDigiMoon: The Invasion of the Rajita for the idea of the Rajita, the power of the Orichalcos being connected to them, how the Great Leviathan is their god, their connection to the Silver Millennium and the Moon Kingdom, and their behemoth leader, Kaiser Ghidorah. Anyway, I hope everyone is ready for some more action and adventure and please keep reviewing! Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Card Captor Sakura, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and their various directors, Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and Toei Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned and licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Yu-Hakusho is owned/licensed by Yoshihiro Togashi and Studio Pierrot, and Card Captor Sakura is owned/licensed by CLAMP and Studio Madhouse! Warning: This story has intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes
 
Recap: During one evening, our Digidestined of Miracles and Moon Prince was dragged into the mysterious `Neo Space' where he met Aqueous, a Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin, who warned of the coming of the Rajita, powerful aliens infused with the evil powers of the Orichalcos and the original reason for the Orichalcos coming to Earth. And Davis learned that the Rajita were the deadly enemy that he and his two sisters, Jun and Kairi, that they defeated long ago with the three sacred artifacts, the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond! Now, they were returning to Earth for revenge against the planet and their leader has a vendetta against him, Jun, and Kairi! Soon after, as a `taste' of things to come, a Rajita robot came to strip Davis of his soul with the Orichalcos, but the Neo-Spacians and their guardian warrior, Neos, protect him and give him a brand new `Neos Hero' deck, an Elemental Hero deck mixed cards based on the Neo-Spacians and Neos, who is transformed into the card Elemental Hero Neos. Using his new deck, Davis defeats the evil Rajita robot even through he used the power of Seal of Orichalcos. Back on Earth, Davis doesn't even have time to tell his friends about what happened when he and the others were attacked by a gang of demonic ninjas that Sailor Star faced before, but this time, Sailor Star is in for a surprise when those ninjas, lead by their leader, Chase, send our heroes and heroines for a loop by taking them down. Even when Sailor Jupiter gains Eternal Sailor Senshi powers, all of our Senshi, Solar and Sailor, are thrown into the dirt. Only by a surprise attack from the Spirit Detectives and Sailor Sedna did they survive the battle. Our Sailor Senshi head off the Genkai's temple where Sailor Pluto and Genkai know each other, surprisingly, and Genkai tells our heroes and heroines of a secret ninja village where they can gain new ninja powers. Our Digidestined and Senshi head off while the Frontier Digidestined, the Spirit Detectives, and Yami and his friends hold off the demonic ninjas. Arriving at the secret ninja village, our heroes and heroines train until all of them were ready to receive the new ninja powers and when they received their new powers, they find Mimi is a Zodiac Sailor Scout: Sailor Scorpio, Sailor Senshi of Nature. When our Senshi and Digidestined return to the battlefield, they find our Frontier Digidestined, Spirit Detectives, and Yami and his friends in deep trouble against the ninjas. With their new powers, they managed to fight the demon ninjas on a more fair bases and Sailor Venus also gained Eternal Sailor Senshi powers as well. When the battle ended in our heroes' and heroines' victory, but what they didn't know is that deep in space a threat is coming closer and closer to Earth and they know that one of their old enemies has returned. Can our heroes and heroines handle the looming threat of the Rajita?! Find out today on Digital Heroes!
 
Chapter 12: Apotheosismon's Greatest Gambit
 
(In an undisclosed location; A few days after the battle with the ninjas)
 
Somewhere within the Real World of Sailor Moon's universe, we find Apotheosismon and his Digimon Empress looking at holographic screen that displays an image of display of outer space outside of their galaxy and in that display, there is a green dot in the area of the holographic display some distance from the Andromeda Galaxy, the nearest galaxy near the Solar System and Milky Way.
 
The Digimon Empress asks Apotheosismon, “What is this, my lord?”
 
Apotheosismon replies, in a plain tone, “An annoyance in our conquest of two realities. A great evil force is coming this way and it looks it is very powerful.”
 
The Digimon Empress asks Apotheosismon, “Why, my lord?”
 
Apotheosismon tells the Digimon Empress, “It is most obvious, my dear Empress. They are here to conquer this world and their power comes from an ancient evil: The Orichalcos.”
 
The Digimon Empress gasps in shock and she asks, “Didn't that ancient Pharaoh defeat Dartz and the Orichalcos when he destroyed the Great Leviathan?”
 
Apotheosismon tells the Digimon Empress, “He did. But remember, the Orichalcos came from outer space, so, it is possible that it was sent by aliens to corrupt humanity in order to gain possession of Earth. And it looks like that they are here to finish the job that Dartz failed to do.”
 
The Digimon Empress asks Apotheosismon, “What shall we do my lord?”
 
Apotheosismon replies, in a serious tone, “I will not share this world with them! It is OUR destiny to conquer this world with Moon Prince's homeworld! We must defeat those rotten Senshi and Digidestined and gain possession of the three sacred artifacts! And then we can destroy these fools with the Orichalcos and conquer two realities.”
 
The Digimon Empress asks Apotheosismon, in a curious tone, “My lord, how shall we beat them? They are even stronger with their new `ninja powers' and plus, all of the Inner Sailor Scouts of the Moon Kingdom are Eternal Sailor Senshi along with the Digidestined of Sincerity begin one of the Zodiac Sailor Scouts.”
 
Apotheosismon nods his head and says, “Yes, they will be difficult to defeat with their ever increasing powers, but it doesn't mean that we can't defeat them. My greatest plan, yet, is ready to be unleashed. Did you gather the remains of Diaboromon from the internet?”
 
The Digimon Empress nods her head and says, “Yes, my lord.”
 
Apotheosismon tells the Digimon Empress, in a commanding tone, “Now, head for the North Pole and head into the remains of the Negaverse base there.”
 
The Digimon Empress asks, curiously, “I don't mean to question you, my lord, but why?”
 
Apotheosismon says, with a sly evil grin on lips, “For the final part of my plan, of course. We are going to have that Moon Princess and her friends a blast from their past.”
 
The Digimon Empress tells Apotheosismon, with an evil smile on her lips, “I understand, my lord. I will get on it right away.” The Digimon Empress then teleports away and Apotheosismon continue to look on the screen.
 
Apotheosismon thinks in his mind, “I don't know who or what you are, but this world is MINE! I will not share it with you and when I'm done with the Digidestined of Miracles and his friends as well as those rotten Sailor Senshi and gain the powers of the three sacred artifacts, you will be nothing when you arrive and two whole realities will be mine to command!”
 
(In the late morning hours of the same day; on the rooftops in the Juuban district)
 
In the aftermath of the battle within the ninjas, we find Sailor Sun and Sailor Star watching over a repair crew fix the damage that the ninjas caused the pervious weekend and construction crews also working on the `other damages' that they had caused during their brief `rampage' through the city before our Digidestined and Senshi took them down with their `Ninja Senshi' and `Ninja Destined' powers.
 
Sailor Sun says, plainly, “They really caused a lot of damage.”
 
Sailor Star nods her head and says, seriously, “Chase and his friends are experts in causing such damage.”
 
Sailor Sun says, trying to look on the bright side, “Well, the good news is that we are out of school for a few more days along with Takuya and his friends and Yusuke and his Spirit Detectives.”
 
Sailor Star nods her head and says, “Yeah, it is nice . . . if Orion didn't keep insisting that we take this time to train with our new powers and all.”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Star, “I know, but he is your guardian. What are you going to do?”
 
Sailor Star smiles and tells Sailor Sun, “I guess that you are right.” Soon after, Renamon teleports in on the two Sailor Senshi Digidestined and BlackGatomon leaps in from a nearby roof.
 
Renamon tells Sailor Sun, “Jun, there is no enemy activity of any sort in the area.”
 
BlackGatomon tells Sailor Star, “Nothing unusual that I can see, Kairi.”
 
Sailor Sun takes a deep breath and says, “Nothing, huh? I don't like this.”
 
Sailor Star nods her head in agreement and says, in a serious tone, “I know. Knowing that jerk, Apotheosismon, would try to take advantage of the confusion, panic, chaos, and destruction caused by Chase and his friends by now.”
 
BlackGatomon tells Sailor Star, “Maybe he is afraid of your new powers. I mean you are stronger with your `Ninja Senshi' powers and with Mimi becoming a Zodiac Sailor Senshi as well, I guess he doesn't want to risk taking on your combined strength.”
 
Renamon tells BlackGatomon, “You know as well as I do that Apotheosismon fears nothing, much less any of us.”
 
Sailor Sun nods her head in agreement and states, “Renamon's right. He's up to something.” Just then her communicator goes off, Sailor Sun takes it out of her sub-space pocket, and Sailor Sedna's face comes on the screen. Sailor Sun asks Sailor Sedna, through the communicator, “Anything happening in Domino, Serenity?”
 
Over the communicator, Sailor Sedna shakes her head and says, “No. I've combined every inch of Joey's hometown and I can't find a thing wrong.”
 
Sailor Sun sighs and replies, “Okay, Serenity, meet your brother after school and keep tabs on things in Domino for now.”
 
Over the communicator, Sailor Sedna asks, concerned, “Are you sure that you can handle things without me?”
 
Sailor Star goes over and tells Sailor Sedna over the communicator, “Don't worry, girlfriend, we will be fine. Out.” Over the communicator screen, Sailor Sedna nods her head and de-activates her communicator, leaving Sailor Sun's communicator screen with static before she closes the top of her communicator and returns her communicator to her sub-space pocket.
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Star, “Let's move out.” Sailor Star, Renamon, and BlackGatomon nod their heads in agreement, BlackGatomon jumps onto Sailor Star's right shoulder, and Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Renamon bound from rooftop to rooftop to continue their patrol in the area.
 
(Inside of the Juuban Public Library; A short time later)
 
Within the Juuban Public Library, we find Ami, Izzy, and Tentomon inside researching building and subway records in an effort to find the whereabouts of Apotheosismon's headquarters within our Sailor Senshi of Ice's world and using their computers, finding out that thanks to Gennai's recent modifications, that Ami's sailor computer can be linked with Izzy's laptop computer, thanks to both of them have advanced computer programming and processing within them.
 
Izzy tells Ami, “I'm not sure if we can find Apotheosismon's headquarters in all of these records. Your Tokyo is just as vast as mine and there are many place that he can hide.”
 
Ami nods her head and tells Izzy, “I agree, Izzy. Personally, we can't be sure that he is staying in Tokyo. He could be staying in the Digital World of our reality.”
 
Tentomon tells the two young geniuses, “It might be possible that Apotheosismon could be staying in the Real World. I mean how he could have gathered the leftovers of the dark forces that the Sailor Senshi defeated if he wasn't here?”
 
Izzy nods his head and says, “That's sound logical, Tentomon.”
 
Ami nods her head in agreement and states, “That's a good point. Maybe that might be the key to finding him.”
 
Izzy tells Ami, “I believe that we should research areas of Tokyo that had reports of supernatural or anything of spiritual nature and also relate them to Apotheosismon's time of appearance in your reality.”
 
Ami states, logically, “And then we can create a `list' of every possible place Apotheosismon could be. Areas where we can `fed' on the negative energy to make himself stronger.”
 
Izzy tells Ami, with a smile, “Exactly, Ami.”
 
Ami tells Izzy, with a kind smile, “That's brilliant, Izzy. Now, I can see why your friends put you in high regards when they need problems figured out.”
 
Izzy blushes in embarrassment and he tells Ami, “Thank you, Ami. I'm sure that you did that when you were fighting evil with your friends.”
 
Ami tells Izzy, with a slight hue in her cheeks, “Thank you, Izzy.”
 
Izzy tells Ami, “I believe that it would best that we get to work.”
 
Ami nods her head in agreement and replies, “Right.” The two of them reach for the same map, but grab each other's hand instead. When they look at each other and realize it, they blush a deep cheery red immediately and break away immediately.
 
Izzy and Ami say in unison and in embarrassment, “Sorry.” The two of them then start to get to work on their theory to find the evil Apotheosismon.
 
(In the Shibuya district; around the same time)
 
During this time within the Shibuya district, we find Takuya and Zoe side by side walking down the street and Zoe has a wide smile on her lips as well as Takuya through his smile is a bit nervous. Today, Takuya has gone out on his second date with Zoe since the battle with the ninjas a few days ago and both of them had a great time on their first date. Ever since the Digital World, Takuya has been deeply in love with our only female member of our Frontier Digidestined and ever since he admitted to her just recently, they've planned to go out on a date, but this new adventure has been getting in their way until now. Right now, they just came from lunch at a nice Italian restaurant and now, they are planning to go to the mall to have some fun.
 
Zoe tells Takuya, with a loving smile, “Thank you for the great lunch, Takuya. It was great.”
 
Takuya smiles and tells Zoe, “Thanks, Zoe. I'm glad that you like it.”
 
Zoe tells Takuya, “I'm really glad that you asked me out on these dates.”
 
Takuya asks Zoe, “You are?”
 
Zoe tells Takuya, with a loving smile and a giggle, “Of course, silly. Out of the boys . . . Well, I've guess that I've had a crush on you for the longest time.”
 
Takuya blushes in embarrassment and tells Zoe, “Yeah, same here. I've never met a girl like you and I've really wanted to go out on that date ever since that dream that I had during the final battle with Cherubimon. You know, the one where I was lying on your lap and you told me about our date that we go on when I beat Cherubimon.”
 
Zoe nods her head and says, lovingly, “A little late. But . . . better late than never.” Zoe then kisses Takuya right on the lips causing him to widely flush a cheery red on his cheeks and when Zoe releases from the kiss, she tells him, “Come on, sweetie. We've got the rest of day. Let's make it special.” However, when Zoe heads off, Takuya stands there, still blushing and in a stupor about what just happened.
 
When Takuya comes out his stupor and releases what happened, he exclaims, excitedly, “All right!”
 
Zoe calls out, “Hey, Takuya! Are you coming or not?!”
 
Takuya gives a sly grin on his lips and exclaims, “Hey, wait for me!” Takuya immediately rushes after Zoe and it looks like those two are going to be `coming together' sometime soon . . .
 
(Back in Juuban; Early afternoon hours)
 
Back inside of the Juuban district of Tokyo, we find TK and Mina inside of a movie theater while watching the middle of a movie with TK sitting on the left of Mina and they are holding hands while watching the movie.
 
Mina then whispers to TK, lovingly, “This is such a romantic movie, isn't it, TK?”
 
TK whispers back, nodding his head in agreement, “Yes, it is, Mina-chan.” For the next few minutes, the two of them continue to watch their movie and Mina had the bag of popcorn on her lap. Both of them were eating the popcorn from the bag and then TK accidentally put his hand on Mina's leg. When he looks at Mina's leg, he catches a bit of Mina's panties under her skirt and he blushes in embarrassment, quickly turning his head away.
 
Mina whispers to TK, curiously, “What's wrong, Takeru-chan?”
 
TK whispers back, nervously, “Oh, nothing.” Mina then looks down to see the bulge forming on TK's pants and give a sly grin because of it.
 
Mina whispers to TK, in a sly tone, “Oh, so you couldn't resist the `view', huh?” TK becomes more nervous from Mina's `comment' and Mina whispers, slyly and seductively, “Well, I know the `cure' for this `problem'.” Mina puts their bag of popcorn on the ground, takes TK's hand, and starts to escort him towards the one person bathrooms within Japanese movie theaters. When they enter the bathroom, Mina tells TK, in a loving tone, “The movie is nice, TK, but why don't we try something more `exciting'?” TK is a bit nervous at first, not knowing what to say, but when Mina passionate kisses him on the lips, he surrenders into the kiss, wraps his arms around her back, and both of them continue with their passionate kiss, dueling with their tongues and tasting each other's saliva. On the meanwhile, Mina's arms begin to work on TK's panties while TK's hands slips down Mina's skirt . . .
 
(In front of Rei's temple home; Sometime later into the afternoon)
 
Later into the afternoon, we find Davis, Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and Rei in front of her temple with Davis finally getting a chance to explain about what happened around two days ago in the realm of Neo-Space, the Neo-Spacians, and the coming of the Rajita. After the battle with the ninjas, Davis tried to tell the others about what happened, but they were either busy trying to find Apotheosismon, worried that he will attack in the aftermath of Chase and the ninjas, or trying to have some fun on their `days off' since the damage from the ninjas kept them out of school for a while longer. Finally, when Davis is able to talk to Kari, Rei, Veemon, and Gatomon about it, they were pretty shocked and unsure, but when he showed them the new duel disk and Neo-Spacian and Elemental Hero Neos cards, they decided to call the others for a meeting. However, Rei was obviously pissed that Davis took a few days to tell them.
 
Rei tells Davis, annoyed, “Hey, Davis, why didn't you tell us sooner about this situation?!”
 
Davis replies, in the same annoyed tone, “Well, I would have told you two days ago, but I was being used as a punching bag by demon ninjas with attitude!”
 
Rei sighs and says, plainly, “Well, you and Serena are definitely family.”
 
Davis asks, annoyed, “And what's that supposed to mean?”
 
Rei tells Davis, in her usual tone, “Do you have to spell it out for you in black and blue, goggles for brains?!”
 
Davis replies, in his usual annoyed tone, “How about I spell it out for you in black and blue?!”
 
Kari tells Davis and Rei, worriedly, “Come on, you, two, this isn't the time! We need to work together if we are going to get through this.”
 
Davis and Rei give `huffs' and Davis says, “Now, I see why Serena finds you so annoying.”
 
Veemon tells Gatomon, in a whisper, “Now, I see why Rei's element is fire.”
 
Gatomon tells Veemon, also in a whisper, “No joke, Veemon.”
 
Veemon asks Davis, “Davis, are you sure that wasn't a dream?”
 
Davis tells Veemon, “Well, Veemon, it couldn't be a dream because it felt too real to be a dream. Actually, I still feel where I slammed onto the beach in Neo-Space.” Davis then rubs his back and says, “Or it could be where Chase bashed me into the ground, I can't really tell.”
 
Kari nods her head in understanding and says, “I understand, Dai-chan.” Kari rubs one of her kneecaps and says, “All of us are still recovering from what happened when those ninjas attacked.”
 
Gatomon says, amazed, “I can't believe that Kairi and BlackGatomon battled those ninjas alone like that.”
 
Veemon tells Gatomon, “Who said that they fought alone?”
 
Gatomon asks Veemon, “What do you mean Veemon?”
 
Kari tells Gatomon, “Veemon has a point. If those ninjas were quite dangerous, even if they were used reduced strength at the time, Kairi and BlackGatomon couldn't have battled all of them alone.”
 
Davis tells Kari, “I'll ask Kairi about that, Kari.”
 
Rei tells Davis and Kari, “That's a good idea. She might have been working with other Sailors and Solars that we don't know about.”
 
Kari then says, “Hopefully, when everyone else gets here, all of us might come up with a plan.” Just then everyone hears footsteps coming up the stairway leading to the temple and they turn to see a young man of 18 year of age enter the temple grounds. The young man has dark red eyes and deep dark green hair very similar to Pluto's hair color with simple black shirt under a grey jacket, dark blue jeans, black fingerless gloves, and grey sneakers along with a duel disk with a dueling deck inside attached to his left wrist.
 
Rei asks the young man, “Can I help you?”
 
The young man tells Rei, “Actually, you could. I'm looking for someone that goes by the name of `Daisuke Motomiya' also known as `Davis'.”
 
Davis immediately becomes suspicious and asks the young man, “I'm Daisuke Motomiya. What do you want to see me for?”
 
The young man tells Davis, “Actually, I wanted to challenge you to a duel. I've got a deck of rare cards that I've used for quite sometime and I've plenty of duels against them. And well . . . I wanted to try my cards against your deck, including those Neo-Spacian cards.”
 
Davis exclaims, in a demanding tone, “Okay, how do you know about my Neo-Spacians?! Who are you?!”
 
The young man tells Davis, “Just call me, Chrono. And I know more about you and your friends than you think, `your majesty'.” Rei, Kari, Davis, Veemon, and Gatomon gasp in shock and Rei's expression becomes suspicious and serious. The young man, Chrono, activates his duel disk, its life-point counter displays 8000 life-points, and says, “You want to find out what I know. Beat me in a duel. If you win, I will tell you everything that I know. If I win, you surrender your deck to me.”
 
Davis calls out, seriously, “No way! My deck is my life! These are my most favorite and reliable cards!”
 
Chrono tells Davis, “Well, in that case, all I will take if you lose is your Neo-Spacian cards.”
 
Davis tells Chrono, in a serious manner, “My Neo-Spacians are not `bargaining chips'.”
 
Just then the voice of Aqueous speaks into Davis' mind, “Do not worry about us your majesty. Just agree to the duel and you might get more help than you know.”
 
Davis asks Aqueous, mentally, “Are you sure?”
 
Aqueous replies, telepathically, “Don't worry, Davis.As long as you believe in yourself and in all of us, your faithful allies, you will win.”
 
Davis tells Chronos, “On second thought, Chronos, it's a duel!” Davis then attaches his new duel disk to his left wrist, inserts his shuffled dueling deck inside, activates his duel disk, which the life-point counter displays 8000 life-points, and the two of them get into positions to duel each other. Just then the rest of the Odaiba Digidestined and their Digimon partners, the Sailor Senshi, Moon Kingdom and Zodiac, our Earth Prince, and the Frontier Digidestined arrived on the scene.
 
When they see what's happening, Tai asks, “Hey, what's going on here? Who's Davis dueling?”
 
Izzy tells Tai, “A better question is: Why is he dueling?”
 
Rei goes over to her friends and tells them, “We have a problem.”
 
Ami asks Rei, “What is it, Rei?”
 
Rei tells her friends, “This guy knows that Davis is the tsuki-no-ouji!”
 
Our group gasps in shock and Lita exclaims, stunned, “Where did he get that kind of information?”
 
Serenity asks, curiously, “Do you think that he works for Apotheosismon and the Digimon Empress?”
 
Rei shakes her head and says, “I don't sense any evil in this guy.”
 
Michelle asks Amara, “What do you think, Amara?”
 
Amara shakes her head and says, “I'm not sure, Michelle. I don't sense anything ill about this guy.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, “What do you think Trista-mama?” However, when Hotaru looks at Trista, she has a look of stunned silence on her face and Hotaru asks, worriedly, “Trista-mama, what's wrong?”
 
Quickly, Trista comes out of her stupor and tells Hotaru, “Forgive me, Hotaru-chan. He . . . He looked familiar to me that's all.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, “Do you know him?”
 
Trista replies, in an unusual nervous tone, “I'm not sure.” Trista thinks in her mind, “By the gods, it can't be! He disappeared just before the end of the Silver Millennium during his duties as guardian of time and space within reality.”
 
Serena asks Rei, “What's his name?”
 
Rei tells Serena, “He gave his name as `Chrono'.”
 
Trista mentally gasps in shock, which is a rarity, and thinks in her mind, “It's him! My beloved child has return to me! But why is he dueling against the prince he is swore to protect?”
 
The two duelists draw five cards from their deck and shout out in unison, “Let's duel!”
 
Starting Scores:
Chrono: 8000
Davis: 8000
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and states, “Well, I take it from here!” Davis looks at his hand, puts one card on his duel disk, and yells out, “Now, I play my Card Trooper in defense mode!” Soon after, Card Trooper (400/400) appears on the field in defense mode. Davis then puts one card in the spell/trap slot and states, “Finally, I put one card face-down and end my turn!”
 
Chrono draws one card from his deck, looks at his hand, and calls out, putting one card on her duel disk, “Now, I summon my Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude in attack mode!”
 
Everyone, including Davis, gives a look of confusion and Takuya states, confused, “Who?!” Just then the monster, Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600), a monster that's a humanoid warrior with blue hair, a mask made of diamond over his eyes, dark blue bodysuit, diamonds coming out of his whole body, and green cape, comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Chrono then says, “These are my monsters. The rare Destiny Heroes, the next generation of hero monsters, and they have powers beyond your Elemental Hero monsters, Davis.” Chrono then declares, “Now, I activate my Diamond Dude's special ability! I draw one card from my deck and look at it. If it is a Normal Spell card, I send it to my graveyard and activate its effect during my next turn's Main Phase.” Chrono draws one card from his deck, looks at it, displays a Pot of Greed spell card, and says, while putting the card in his graveyard, “I've drawn Pot of Greed! I love it when a plan comes together!” Chrono calls out, “Now, Diamond Dude, attack his Card Trooper!” Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude then destroys Card Trooper with one powerful blow from Diamond Dude's right diamond fist.
 
Davis tells Chrono, “By destroying Card Trooper, its special effect activates! When it is sent to the graveyard, I get one more card from my deck!” Davis draws one more card from his deck and Davis shouts out, “Plus, you've activated my trap! Hero Signal!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Hero Signal trap card and Davis calls out, “Thanks to this, I can summon one level four or below monster with the words `Elemental Hero' in its name when one of my monsters are destroyed in battle!” Davis goes through his deck, takes out one card, puts his deck back into his dueling deck, puts the card on his duel disk, and calls out, “Now, I summon my Elemental Hero Bubbleman in attack mode!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Bubbleman (800/1200) comes to the field in attack mode. Davis then tells Chrono, “Now, since my Bubbleman is out here by himself, I can draw two more cards from my deck!” Davis then draws two more cards from his deck and puts them into his hand.
 
Chrono puts one card in the spell/trap cards and states, “I will end my turn with one face-down card!”
 
Davis draws one card from her deck and yells out, “My move!” Davis puts one card in the spell/trap slot and calls out, “Now, I play my Bubble Shuffle! This card switches my Bubbleman and one of your monsters to defense mode! Then I can sacrifice my Bubbleman to summon any Elemental Hero from my hand to the field!” Elemental Hero Bubbleman and Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude switch from attack to defense mode and Davis shouts out, in a serious tone, “Next, I sacrifice my Bubbleman in order to summon the monster that you've been waiting for!” Elemental Hero Bubbleman vanishes from the field as he is sent to the graveyard and Davis puts a card on his duel disk, shouting out, “Now, I summon my Elemental Hero Neos in attack mode!”
 
Tai asks, perplexed, “Elemental Who?!” Soon after, to replace Bubbleman, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
Mina asks, confused, “What kind of monster is that?”
 
Ami asks, confused, “I don't know, but I never seen him before.”
 
JP exclaims, “That isn't one of the monsters on the lists of Duel Monsters cards! I should know!”
 
Mimi says, in her usual tone, “Well, it looks like that he has a card that shouldn't exist.”
 
Chrono says, looking at Neos, “So, this is Elemental Hero Neos.”
 
Davis tells Chrono, with a smile while putting a card in the spell/trap slots, “Yep! This is my newest and greatest monster of my new `Neos deck'! Next, I play my Neos Force Equip spell! This card gives Neos an addition eight hundred attack points!” Elemental Hero Neos' stats increase from 2500/2000 to 3300/2000 as Neos' right fist gives off a bright white light! Davis then commands, “Neos, destroy Diamond Dude with Cosmic Force Crush!” Elemental Hero Neos, with its glow right fist, attacks Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude and destroys it without much effort.
 
Chrono tells Davis, “Since my Diamond Dude was in defense mode, I don't lose life-points.”
 
Davis tells Chrono, with a sly grin, “Sorry, Chrono, but when Neos destroys a monster in attack when equipped with Neos Force, you lose life-points to your destroyed monster's attack points.” Elemental Hero Neos appears in front of Davis and fires a beam of white light at him causing to yell out as he loses 1400 life-points.
 
Chrono shouts out, “I activate my trap! Destiny Signal!” Just then Chrono's face-down is revealed to be a trap signal similar to the Hero Signal trap card expect there is a `D' in the picture where the `H' is in the Hero Signal trap card.
 
Davis thinks in his mind, “Oh, that's original!”
 
Chrono declares, “With this card, I can summon a new Destiny Hero from my deck when one of my monsters is destroyed in battle!” Chrono goes through his deck, takes one card from his deck, puts his deck back in his duel disk, puts the card on his duel disk, and shouts out, “Now, I summon my Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious!” Soon after, a new Destiny Hero, Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious (800/800), appears on the field in attack mode. Chrono then calls out, “Now, Captain Tenacious' special ability activates! During my next Standby Phase, I can summon one Destiny Hero back from the graveyard!” Just then a large gear with `D' in the center of the gear appears on the left of Captain Tenacious.
 
Davis then puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, “I'll end with one face-down!”
 
Current Score:
Chrono: 6600
Davis: 8000
 
Chrono shouts out, in a serious tone as he draws one card from his deck, “My move!” Chrono then calls out, “Now, thanks to my Captain's ability, Diamond Dude comes back!” Soon after, the gear on the left side of Captain Tenacious gives off a bright glow and out of the bright glow, Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude (1400/1600) comes back to the field in attack mode. Chrono then says, “Next, Pot of Greed comes into play, thanks to my Diamond Dude's ability during my last turn!” Chrono then draws two more cards from his deck into his hand. Chrono then puts a card into the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Graceful Charity! I draw three cards from my deck and discard two more from hand!” Chrono draws three cards from his deck, then discards two cards from his hand to the graveyard, and Chrono states, as he puts another card in the spell/trap slots, “Now, I play my Shallow Grave! This card allows both of us to summon monsters to the field in defense mode! And I choose my D-Cubic!” Just then dark brown machine dog, D-Cubic (0/0), comes to the field in defense mode.
 
Davis shouts out, in a serious tone, “And I choose my Card Trooper!” Besides Elemental Hero Neos, Card Trooper (400/400) returns to the field in defense mode.
 
Chrono then says, “Next, I activate my D-Cubic's special ability! When it is on the field and is going to be used as a sacrifice for a Tribute Summon, I can send one D-Cubic from my hand to the graveyard in order to make my D-Cubic count as two sacrifices!” Chrono discards another D-Cubic from his hand to the graveyard and then calls out, “Now, I sacrifice my D-Cubic to summon my Destiny-Hero Dreadmaster!” Soon after, D-Cubic is sent to the graveyard and a humanoid behemoth of a monster with a metal face-plate covering his face, a chain with a golden medallion with a `D' printed on the center of the medallion, muscular frame, chains on his wrists and lower legs, and purple pants, comes down from the sky and slams onto the field behind Chrono with a loud thud. Destiny Hero-Dreadmaster (?/?) has arrived on the field in attack mode. Chrono shouts out, seriously, “Next, my Dreadmaster allows me to summon up to two Destiny Heroes from the graveyard to the field! However, I only have this one! Destiny Hero-Dasher!” Soon after, Destiny Hero Dasher (2100/1000), a monster with black armor and wheels on his legs, comes to the field in attack mode. Chrono then calls out, “If you want to know my Dreadmaster's attack points, its attack and defense points are equal to the all Destiny Heroes on the field!” Dreadmaster's stats increase from 0/0 to 4300/4300!
 
Gatomon says, surprised, “Whoa! Davis' monster is toast!”
 
Chrono shout out, “Dreadmaster, turn his monster into road kill! Dread Fist!” Destiny Hero-Dreadmaster leaps in to attack Elemental Hero Neos and crush it with its right fist.
 
Davis calls out, “Hero Barrier!” Just then Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Hero Barrier trap card and it forms in front of Elemental Hero Neos, stopping Dreadmaster's right in front of Neos. Davis tells Chrono, “Since I have an Elemental Hero on the field, I can stop one of your attacks with this trap card. So, Neos is safe!”
 
Chrono yells out, “But your Card Trooper isn't! Diamond Dude, destroy his Card Trooper!” Chrono's Diamond Dude destroys Davis' Card Trooper with ease as it did last time.
 
Davis declares, seriously, “Card Trooper's ability activates! Now, I get to draw one card from my deck!” Davis draws one card from his deck and into his hand.
 
Chrono puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Now, I play my Damage Off-Zone! With this Continuous Spell card, as long it remains on the field, the damage that we take from battle is cut in half!” Chrono then puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Finally, I end with this face-down!”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck and states, “It's my move now!” The Field Spell slot of his duel disk opens up, Davis puts a card into the Field Spell slot, and Davis shouts out, when the slot closes, “Now, I play my Field Spell: Neo-Space!” Just then the whole field transforms into a huge aurora and Davis calls out, “This Field Spell increases the power of my Elemental Hero Neos by five hundred points!” Elemental Hero Neos' stats increase from 3300/2000 to 3800/2000!
 
Chrono then calls out, “Next, I reveal my trap card! Dust Tornado!” Chrono's face-down card is revealed to be the Dust Tornado trap card and Chrono states, plainly, “This card allows me to destroy one spell or trap card on the field and I choose your Neos Force spell!” Neos' right fist stops glow as the Equip spell card is destroyed and Neos' stats decrease from 3800/2000 to 3000/2000! Chrono then puts another card in the spell/trap slots of his duel disk and says, “Now, I can put one spell or trap card face-down on my side of the field. Without your Neos Force, you can't seriously damage my life-points with its special effect.”
 
Davis then puts one card on his duel disk and calls out, “You are only half-right, pal! Now, I summon my Neo-Spacian Glow Moss in attack mode.” Soon after, Neo-Spacian Glow Moss (300/900) comes to the field in attack mode.
 
TK asks, curiously, “What kind of monster is that?”
 
Matt tells TK, “You got me, TK. It looks like something out of sci-fi flick.”
 
Davis then shouts out, “Now, Neos combine with Glow Moss to form the Elemental Hero . . . Glow Neos!” Neo-Spacian Glow Moss and Elemental Hero Neos then leap into the air to combine.
 
Chrono then says, “Hold on! You need a Polymerization card to fuse monsters together!”
 
Davis tells Chrono, “Sorry, pal, but this is Contact Fusion! Neo-Spacians can combine with my Elemental Hero Neos without a Polymerization card as long as both monsters are on the field and I send both Fusion Material monsters back to my deck!”
 
Izzy exclaims, amazed, “Prodigious! These new monster have changed the entire face of the game!”
 
Ken tells Izzy, nodding his head in agreement, “I believe that you would be right, Izzy.”
 
Cody asks, curiously, “However, when did Davis get these kinds of monsters and cards?”
 
Kari tells Cody, “Rei and I will inform you later.”
 
Tai asks Kari, “Davis already informed you?” Kari nods her head to motion `yes'.
 
Ami asks Rei, “Is this true, Rei?”
 
Rei nods her head and says, “Yeah, Ami, he told me. And it is one incredible story that's what I can tell you.” On the meanwhile, Davis returns the fusion material monsters to his deck as Glow Moss and Neos join together in a bright light, Davis takes the fusion monster card from his fusion deck, and puts the card on his duel disk. When the light fades away, Elemental Hero Glow Neos (2500/2000) to the field in attack mode.
 
Davis then says, “Plus, thanks to Neo-Space, since this monster has Neos as fusion material monster, it gains a five hundred attack point boost!” Elemental Hero Glow Neos stats increase from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000!
 
Chrono tells Davis, “You are going to need more attack points than that to defeat my Dreadmaster!”
 
Davis tells Chrono, with a sly smile, “Who said I was attacking your Dreadmaster?” Chrono gives a confused look and Davis tells Chrono, “Once per turn, Glow Neos' special effect allows me to destroy one card on your side of the field and what card I destroy determines what I do next! So, first, I will destroy your Damage Off-Zone!” Chrono's Damage Off-Zone is then destroyed by Glow Neos' special effect and Davis tells Chrono, “Since I destroyed a Spell card, Glow Neos is allowed to attack you directly!”
 
Chrono gasps in shock and exclaims, “What?!”
 
Davis shouts out, “Glow Neos, attack his life-points with Shining Cosmic Crush!” Glow Neos then rushes in, bypasses Chrono's monsters, and slams his right fist into Chrono, costing him 3000 life-points in one shot. Davis then puts two cards in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “I'll end with two more face-downs!”
 
Current Score:
Chrono: 3600
Davis: 8000
 
Ami says, plainly, “Davis is doing very well.”
 
Matt tells Ami, with a smile, “What do you expect for Davis, Ami? When it comes to games, very few people back at home could match him! And with Duel Monsters, Davis is one of the best players there is!”
 
Jun nods her head and states, “Yeah, you got that right, Matt!”
 
Mina gives a huff and says, with a pouting look on her face, “Well, I would be so good to with some kind of alien Duel Monsters on my side.”
 
Rei tells Mina, with a sigh, “Oh, give it a rest Mina!”
 
Chrono tells Davis, “A card like that has got to have a weakness.”
 
Davis tells Chrono, with a smile, “Well, with Contact Fusion, normally, my Elemental Hero Glow Neos has to return to my fusion deck on the End Phase of the turn it is formed, but thanks to Neo-Space, as long as this Field Spell remains in play, Glow Neos will remain as long as it likes.”
 
Yolei says, plainly and with a smile, “So, as long as that field spell is on the field, that guy is sunk!”
 
Ken tells Yolei, in a serious tone, “Don't count him out, yet! I bet he has got a move or two up his sleeve with cards like those `Destiny Heroes'.”
 
Davis tells Chrono, “You're move, Chrono!”
 
Chrono draws one card from his deck, gives a wide grin, and says, “Well, I think that I've given you enough headway. It is my turn to take control of this duel.”
 
Davis asks, curiously and in a serious tone, “With what?!”
 
Chrono tells Davis, “You will see, Davis.” Chrono tells Davis, displaying a spell card with a big black `D' in the picture, “Now, I play my D-Force spell card! I place this card on the top of my deck and as long as it remains on the top of my deck, I skip my Draw Phase!”
 
Everyone is confused by this move and Lita asks, perplexed, “What is that guy thinking? He only has one other card in his hand and without the ability to draw any cards, he will lose the duel!”
 
Ami tells Lita, in her logical tone, “Don't be so sure, Lita. He would have done that move without a good reason.”
 
Chrono replies, with a smile, “Actually, I do have a good reason. This card will help my ultimate monster.”
 
Tai says, seriously, “Ultimate Monster? Oh no. I don't like the sound of this.”
 
Chrono shouts out, “Now, I sacrifice my Dreadmaster, my Dasher, and my Diamond Dude to summon my Ultimate Destiny Hero!” The three monsters are sacrificed and sent to the graveyard as Chrono puts the last card in his hand on his duel disk. He then calls out, “I can now summon my Destiny Hero-Bloo-D to the field in attack mode!” Soon after, a sinister looking creature appears to the take the place of the three sacrificed Destiny Heroes with demonic bat-like wings, a humanoid figure, blood red colored armor, and right arm look liking a demonic dragon.
 
Mimi asks, fearfully, “What in the world is that?”
 
Chrono tells Mimi, “This is my Destiny Hero-Bloo-D, my Ultimate Destiny Hero!” However, it doesn't look that powerful with 1900/600 stats.
 
Davis tells Chrono, “I hate to break this to you, bud, but your `Ultimate Hero' doesn't look that powerful.”
 
Chrono tells Davis, with a sly smile, “You should know that nothing is like what it seems, Davis. You have, yet, to see his special abilities.”
 
Davis says, annoyed, “Oh, man. Should have seen this coming.”
 
Chrono then commands, “Now, Destiny Hero Bloo-D, absorb his Glow Neos!” Bloo-D spreads its demonic wings out, its chest opens up, and it begins to suck in Elemental Hero Glow Neos. Elemental Hero Glow Neos vanishes off the field seemly destroyed.
 
Davis calls out, shocked, “Glow Neos!” Just then the form of Glow Neos appears on the right wing of Destiny Hero Bloo-D and Davis asks, in a demanding tone, “What's going on here?! What happened to my Glow Neos?!”
 
Chrono tells Davis, with a wide grin, “Simple. My Destiny Hero Bloo-D can absorb one monster on the field and equip to himself like an Equip Spell card. And now, half of Glow Neos' attack points get added to my Destiny Hero's attack points! Plus, he gains Glow Neos' special ability as well!” Destiny Hero Bloo-D stats go up from 1900/600 to 3400/600!
 
Ken shouts out, shocked, “Oh, man! That means even if Davis has any monsters on the field, that monster can bypass them using Davis' own monster's special ability against him!”
 
Chrono then states, “But it gets worse: As long as D-Force is in play, all of Davis' effect monsters have their special effects negated by Bloo-D and the effects of spell and trap card that target any card on my side of the field are negated and the card is destroyed.”
 
Kairi exclaims, shocked, “Whoa! No wonder that thing is his `Ultimate Monster'!”
 
Jun tells Kairi, “No joke, Kairi! It's like that monster is some kind of . . . vampire.”
 
Chrono tells Jun, “That's why it is called Destiny Hero Bloo-D, young sun princess. Bloo-D is another way of saying `Blue Blood', which a British term for someone of British blood, and another way of calling, in Vampiric myth, a vampire that's born with vampirism. Or you can say `Bloo-D' is an `alteration' on the word `Blood'.” Chrono then calls out, “Now, since you are without monsters, Captain Tenacious, you are up first! Direct Attack!” Captain Tenacious moves in with a direct attack and slams right arm into Davis causing him to lose 800 life-points. Chrono shouts out, seriously, “Destiny Hero Bloo-D, attack him with Demonic Blood Wind!” Just then Destiny Hero Bloo-D launches a wave of blood red energy at Davis and he screams out as he loses 3400 life-points.
 
Kari shouts out, worriedly, “Davis, are you okay?!”
 
Davis groans out in reply, “I'll be okay.”
 
Chrono tells Davis, with a smile, “Not for long.”
 
Davis screams out, “We'll see about that! I play my trap! Damage Condenser!” Davis' face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Condenser trap card and Davis says, “This trap card allows me to summon a monster from my deck with the same or less attack points to the life-point that you just took from me.” Davis goes through his deck, takes out one card, put his deck back in his duel disk, puts the card on his duel disk, and shouts out, “And I choose none other than my Elemental Hero Neos!” Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000) rejoins the battle in attack mode and with Neo-Space still on the field, its stats go up from 2500/2000 to 3000/2000!
 
Chrono says, plainly, “I end my turn.”
 
Current Score:
Chrono: 3600
Davis: 3800
 
Davis draws one card from his deck, puts one card in the spell/trap slots, and calls out, “Now, I play my Elemental Sword Equip Spell! Now, when Neos battles a monster of a different attribute, he gains eight hundred attack points.” Just then a sword hilt with a glowing orb appears in Neos' right hand, a golden light blade comes out of the orb, and Neos' stats increase from 3000/2500 to 3800/2500! Davis then shouts out, “Now, Neos, destroy his Bloo-D with Elemental Neos Slash!” Neos leaps into the air with the intention of destroying Destiny Hero Bloo-D.
 
Chrono declares, “You've triggered my trap! D-Shield!” Just then Chrono's face-down card is revealed to be a trap card is a picture of a glowing rocks surrounding a Destiny Hero, Destiny Hero Bloo-D then switches to defense mode, and Neos' attack had no effect at all.
 
Tai shouts out, surprised, “What in the hell is going on?! Davis' monster should have creamed that `vampire', but it didn't do a thing!”
 
Chrono yells out, “That's because my D-Shield switches my Destiny Hero to defense mode and make him unable to be destroyed by any attack. Plus, it acts like an equip spell so my hero is protected until this card is destroyed.”
 
Jun then says, worriedly, “This isn't good. That means his monster is invincible to any attack and with Davis' own monster's special ability aiding that creature, he can bypass my brother's monster just by destroying one spell card on his side of the field.”
 
Davis says, with a snarl while putting one card on his duel disk, “I summon my Elemental Hero Clayman in defense mode and end my turn!” Elemental Hero Clayman (800/2000) appears on the field in defense mode.
 
Chrono then says, “Because of my D-Force, I have to skip my Draw Phase! However, that doesn't mean I can't draw any cards! I reveal my D-Boost trap card!” Chrono's final face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture a glowing blood red `D' in the center of the picture. Chrono tells Davis, “With this card, when D-Force is in play on the top of my deck, I can draw two cards below my D-Force card.” Chrono then draws two cards below the D-Force spell card on the top of his deck and put those two cards into his hand. Chrono puts one card on his duel disk and shouts out, “Now, I summon my Destiny Hero-Fear Monger in defense mode!” Soon after, Destiny Hero-Fear Monger (1000/1000), a monster that looks like a humanoid creature covered in dark green armor and looks fused with a plane, comes to the field in defense mode. Chrono then says, “Thanks to this monster, when it is destroyed, I can summon any Destiny Hero other than Fear Monger from my Graveyard and summon it to the field in my next Standby Phase when it is destroyed.”
 
Izzy then says, “So, he has two monsters that can revive other monster on the field. That way, he can summon powerful monsters sent to the graveyard and overwhelm Davis.”
 
Chrono then says, “Next, I switch my Captain from attack to defense mode to protect my life-points.” Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious switches from attack to defense mode. Chrono then calls out, “Now, I use your Glow Neos' effect and destroy your Elemental Sword spell!” Soon after, Neos' sword is destroyed and its stats reduced down from 3800/2000 to 3000/2000! Chronos then says, “Now, my Bloo-D is able to strike your life-points directly!”
 
Kari exclaims, worriedly, “Oh no!”
 
Chrono yells out, “Destiny Hero-Bloo-D, bypass his monsters and attack his life-points directly!” Destiny Hero-Bloo-D uses Glow Neos' special ability to bypass Davis' monsters and have its crimson red wind and energy attack strike Davis directly costing him 3400 more life-points. Chrono puts one card in the spell/trap slots and states, “I will end my turn with this.”
 
Current Score:
Chrono: 3600
Davis: 400
 
Lita says, plainly, “This isn't looking good for Davis. He is down to just four hundred life-points and one more attack like that, its over.”
 
Ken states, in a plain tone, “Davis has pulled out of tougher situations than this. I know he can't be beat by this guy.”
 
Davis thinks in his mind, “I wish that I can say the same, but I'm in a real pickle here! Thanks to that D-Force, I can't use spell or trap cards against this guy! His D-Shield prevents that `super monster' of his from being destroyed, he could revive one of his powerful monsters like Dreadmaster from the grave if I destroy that Fear Monger guy, and that Captain of his could revive that Fear Monger guy, making Dreadmaster even more powerful. Plus, since they are defense mode, it won't affect Chrono's life-points. Plus, that face-down is most likely a trap and I don't have anything left in his hand. This could be my last chance for victory and what I need is to take that `D-Force' card from the top of his deck, so, I can use spell and trap card to get rid of that `vampire hero' of his. But how?!”
 
However, Aqueous says to Davis, telepathically, “Davis! Remember, young prince, your deck has the power of Neo-Space inside! Believe in yourself and you can beat this duelist! There is a card in your deck that can turn this around! You just need to believe!”
 
Davis smiles and thinks, “Aqueous is right! All I need is to believe in my deck and I can kick this guys' butt!”
 
Chrono thinks in his mind, curious and perplexed, “What's he smiling about?”
 
Davis draws one card from his deck, looks at the card, smiles at the card, and says, while putting the card in the spell/trap slots, “Well, this card is about to throw off your game for good! I play Card of Sanctity! You know what this means, both players must draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands! That means your D-Force is removed from the top of your deck!”
 
Chrono calls out, shocked, “Oh no! That means that my cards are no longer protected from spell and trap cards and your effect monsters are free!”
 
Davis says, with a smile, “Exactly, pal!” Both duelists then draw six cards from their decks and Chrono is forced to put D-Force back into his hand. Davis then puts another card in the spell/trap slots and calls out, “Next, I play my Mystical Space Typhoon! This card destroys one spell or trap card on the field and I choose your face-down!” A huge wind comes to the field and destroys Chrono's face-down card.
 
Chrono shouts out, shocked, “My D-Chain trap!”
 
Davis then exclaims, “Next, I reveal my face-down card! Lightning Vortex!” Davis' final face-down card is revealed to be the Lightning Vortex spell card and Davis says, “By discarding one card from my hand, I can destroy all monsters on your side of the field! And without D-Force, they are finished!” Davis then discards his Hero Kid (300/600) to the graveyard for the requirement of Lightning Vortex.
 
Chrono yells out, horrified, “No!” Just then Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious, Fear Monger, and Destiny Hero-Bloo-D are destroyed by a huge lightning storm.
 
Davis then says, putting another card in the spell/trap slots, “Next, I play my Spell Reproduction! I discard two spell cards to bring one back from the graveyard!” Davis discards his Fusion Sage and Fusion Gate spell cards and he gets his Neos Force Equip Spell back from the grave. Davis then declares, putting the spell card in the spell/trap slots of his duel disk, “And the card I choose is Neos Force! This gives my Neos an eight hundred point boost!” Elemental Hero Neos' stats increase from 3000/2500 to 3800/2500!
 
Tai shouts out, excitedly, “All right, this duel is over!”
 
Davis commands, “That's right, Chrono! Like Tai said, this is game for you, pal! Neos, attack his life-points with Cosmic Crush!” Elemental Hero Neos jumps into the air and karate chops Chronos causing him to lose 3800 life-points and ending this duel immediately.
 
Final Score:
Chrono: 0
Davis: 400
 
After the final holograms fade away, Kari tells Davis, excitedly, “You did it, Dai-chan!” Davis looks at his girlfriend and gives her his classic grin. Davis then walks over to Chrono, who is sitting down on his bottom with a smile on his lips.
 
Chrono tells Davis, “Well, I've got to say that you are the real deal. I did have my original doubts, but you are the genuine article.”
 
Matt asks, in a serious tone, “Okay, who are you? And how do you know about Davis?”
 
Chrono replies, in a plain tone, “I know him because we've know each other millennia ago when he was Prince of the Moon Kingdom.” Chrono then holds out his right hand and summons a Keyblade-like weapon to it. This `Keyblade' has a light grey handle, dark blue `blade', and a crystal orb similar to Sailor Pluto's Garnet Orb on the back of the handle.
 
Cosmic says, surprised, “By the goddess Selene, that's the weapon of the Guardian of Time and Space, the protector of the Dimensional Balance!” Everyone looks at Cosmic in shock and Chrono then goes into a sub-space pocket and takes out a Senshi morpher similar to Davis expect it has black crystal orb with the symbol of Pluto in gold with four golden wings attached to the symbol with a golden Keyblade behind the symbol of Pluto.
 
Chrono says, in a plain tone, “I'm the Solar Senshi of Pluto, the Guardian of Time, Space, and Reality, as with any other Prince of the Pluto Kingdom.” When Chrono looks at Trista, he smiles and says, “Hi, mom. Been a while hasn't it?”
 
All of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock and exclaim in unison and flabbergasted, “Mom?!”
 
When everyone looks at Trista with surprised and confused looks, Trista gives a rare embarrassed look and says, plainly, “Yes, he is my son and the only prince of Pluto: Prince Chrono of Pluto.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, “Trista-mama, why didn't you tell us that you had a son?”
 
Luna then says, “It was because that Prince Chrono of Pluto vanished shortly before the end of the Silver Millennium.”
 
Serena asks, perplexed, “Well, he looks to be eighteen years of age! How?!”
 
Chrono then says, plainly, “Well, like my mother, I didn't die at the end of the Silver Millennium and I wasn't reborn. I am a few millennia old in age myself.”
 
Everyone, minus Trista, gasps in shock and Lita tells Chrono, “Well, I've got to say that you are awesome for someone that supposed to be two or more millennia in age.”
 
Rei nods her head and says, “I'll say.”
 
Ami asks Trista, “However, back in the Silver Millennium, Trista must have been very young when she was . . . pregnant and give birth to him.”
 
Trista coughs to clean her throat and says, slight blushing, which is a rarity for the Guardian of the Gates of Time, “Well, it is something that I do not wish to talk freely of. Even I had a time was `vulnerable' to the feelings of love and passion.”
 
Mina's eyes widen, she gains a sly grin, and says, in a sly tone, “Oh, I see.”
 
Michelle whispers to Trista, with a smile on her lips, “Uh oh. Mina has that look in her eyes, Trista. It is best to be careful around her.”
 
Trista nods her head in agreement and says, in a whisper, “Thank you for the warning, but I will be able to handle myself around her.”
 
Kari asks Chrono, “Wait! If you are supposed to be one of Davis' guardians, why did you duel him?”
 
Chrono tells Kari, getting to his feet, “To see if he is ready for the upcoming threat.”
 
Amara asks Chrono, curiously, “What threat?”
 
Janet asks, curiously, “Do you mean Apotheosismon and the Digimon Empress?”
 
Mimi asks, curiously, “Or Daemon?”
 
Davis, working on a hunch, then states, in a serious tone, “Or do you mean the Rajita?”
 
Everyone, minus, Kari, Rei, Trista, Chrono, Veemon, and Gatomon, look at Davis in confusion and Mina asks Davis, “Rajita?”
 
Trista thinks in her mind, shocked, “How does the Moon Prince remember the great enemy that he, the taiyou-no-hime, and Queen Alyssa defeated millennia ago when they were young children already?”
 
Chrono asks, surprised, “How do you already remember them?”
 
Davis exclaims, in a serious tone, “Aha! I thought you knew something!” Davis then looks at Trista and states, plainly, “If your son knows something, so do you!”
 
Trista become a bit nervous and Rei, noticing this, exclaims, seriously, “So, Davis was right when he told Kari and me! You do know something about these Rajita, don't you Trista?”
 
Serena asks Rei, surprised, “Davis told you about these `Rajita'?”
 
Tai asks Kari, “Did Davis tell you something Kari?”
 
Kari nods her head and says, “Yeah, he did. Davis told us that these Rajita were the ones that Jun, Kairi, and Dai-chan defeated back in the Silver Millennium with those three sacred artifacts when they were just kids.” The rest of the group that didn't know about the Rajita gasp in shock and immediately all eyes were on twin Senshi of Pluto.
 
Atriums asks Trista, “Do you know something that we don't remember about the Silver Millennium, Trista?”
 
Luna asks, in a demanding tone, “Who are these Rajita, Trista?!”
 
The two Soldiers of Pluto were unsure what to say until Davis exclaims, in a serious tone, “Well, if you are not going to talk, I will!” Everyone looks straight at Davis and he says, plainly, “I don't know everything. I just know what I've been told, guys, but I think it will help a lot more than those two will. Here's the story . . .” Davis then proceeds to talk about what happened about two days ago when he went to Neo-Space, meeting Aqueous, the Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin, learning about the Rajita, and dueling the Rajita Robot with the deck and new duel disk given to him by the Neo-Spacians.
 
When Davis ended his story, Cody tells Davis, amazed, “That's incredible, Davis.”
 
Davis tells his friends, “Sorry I didn't tell you, sooner, gang.”
 
Yolei exclaims, in her usual tone, “Well, you should have Davis!”
 
Joe tells Davis, in his usual tone, “Through we can understand why. We were trying to get some normalcy back in our lives after all this madness.”
 
Izzy then says, “And try to stop Apotheosismon and his Empress before they can take this opportunity on what happened between us and Chase.”
 
Darien then says, plainly, “However, I believe that this is more important.”
 
Jun asks Davis, “So, are you sure that wasn't a dream?”
 
Davis tells Jun, in a serious tone, “You ask my butt when it slammed into the Neo-Space ground that question, sis? Believe me, anything that painful can't be a dream. Normally, you would wake up on the floor below your bed not in the sand on the beach and in outer space to boot.”
 
BlackGatomon says, “Well, we've had plenty of these weird things happen to us.”
 
Kairi nods her head and replies, “Tell me about it, BlackGatomon.”
 
Isis then says, “Anyway, these Rajita are a valid threat of both Trista and her son know everything about them.”
 
Davis states, plainly, “From what I know, they are the same `things' or whatever that Jun, Kairi, and I defeated back when our `past lives' as Prince Daisuke, Princess Juniper, and Queen Alyssa during the Silver Millennium and we used those three artifacts to do so.”
 
Renamon then says, “But based on the information that you got from the Neo-Spacian, they are coming here . . . for conquest and revenge.”
 
Jun says, in a plain tone, “With Kairi, Davis, and me on the top of their `death list', no doubt.”
 
Davis rolls his eyes and says, annoyed, “Yeah, just another villain that wants us dead.”
 
Chrono tells Davis, “Since you already know about the Rajita, my prince, I've got to tell you something. Their leader is Kaiser Ghidorah, a ruthless tyrant and evil incarnate himself. Remember, you defeated him as young children and that didn't make him angry . . . it enraged him. He has a huge ego and pride and be defeat by three small children, as you were at that time, put a huge blow in his ego and pride. He won't stop until he has avenged himself on you and he won't be satisfied when he rips out your hearts, take your heads and puts them on spikes for display, and feasts upon your blood.”
 
Many of our heroes and heroines are sickened by this and Zoe exclaims, sickened, “Gross! You have to be kidding, right?”
 
Trista shakes her head and says, solemnly, “No, my son speaks the truth. Kaiser Ghidorah is the worst type of evil even known in the universe. His soul is pitch black, more so than any black hole, and he is totally heartless and ruthless without compass, pity, or mercy. He will kill even his own people if he feels that are showing the slightest bit of remorse towards their enemies or the slightest bit of betrayal in Kaiser Ghidorah's eyes.”
 
Mina says, worriedly, “Oh, man! He even sounds worse than Galaxia!”
 
Chrono tells Mina, “He is one hundred to one thousand times worse than Galaxia and Chaos. And, yes, I already know about that battle.” Chrono then looks at Jun, Kairi, and Davis and tells them, “And a warning to the three of them, because it was the three of you that defeated him and caused his `shame', he will not stop until he finds you and kills all three of you. And he will use any means to get you, including your friends, family, loved one, and anyone that you met, even briefly. He will use anyone that you know, that you've met, and that you care about in order to get you out into the open, including mass murdering innocent people that you don't know or even met, yet.”
 
Lita exclaims, horrified and angrily, “That's sick!”
 
Chrono then says, “And by now, he probably knows that one of you is here. Kaiser Ghidorah is not only pure evil, but he is an excellent tactician and brilliant mind. And he knows if one of you is here then the other two are here or close to following.”
 
Tai exclaims, seriously, “Does this guy have any weaknesses?!”
 
Trista shakes her head and says, “Very few and they are very rare to exploit. He is incredibly powerful, brilliant, and near perfect tactician in combat making him a danger far worse than Chaos and Galaxia ever were. The only one that you can win is to get more power than he has and plenty of times that are next to impossible and his pride and ego are the only other weakness. When his pride and ego are damage, he gets extremely anger and when he gets angry, like many others, he makes mistakes that he normally wouldn't. And when he is overconfident, he also makes similar mistakes like when he is anger because he feels that there is no way he can lose. Those are the only ones to win.”
 
Matt states, plainly, “That makes a head-on assault obviously useless.”
 
Kouji then says, speaking for the first time, “Plus, trying to plan a strategy would be useless, unless he is anger, because he would see right through a plan we can make up.”
 
JP states, plainly, “Sounds like to me that our only hope are those three artifacts.”
 
Chrono nods his head and says, “Yes, in order to defeat Kaiser Ghidorah, we need the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond. Only with their great powers combined with ours, will we have a chance for victory.”
 
Trista tells our heroes and heroines, “And before you tell us or ask us to tell you where they are, this might be hard to believe, but even we do not know of their location. Queen Serenity ordered my son and I to stay away from the Gates of Time to prevent us from seeing where her children will hide the three sacred artifacts in order to ensure their safety and Chronos would stop any attempt of my son and I to look through time to find them.”
 
Davis then says, annoyed, “Well, we are back to square one, again!” On the meanwhile, Gatomon, with her cat-like sensitive ears, hears a phone ring and then a yelp for a young man in surprise in a nearby area that's just out of range of human hearing. Gatomon, unnoticed by the others, goes over to the edge of the hill that the temple is on.
 
Veemon notices Gatomon, follows her, and asks her, “Gatomon, what are you doing?”
 
Gatomon tells Veemon, “I thought that I heard something.” When Veemon and Gatomon look down the hill, their eyes widen in horror and shock at something that they didn't want to see.
 
Back with the rest of our heroes and heroines, Darien says, in a serious tone, “Our only chance is that we find some kind of clues to where the three artifacts are hidden.”
 
Ken looks at Jun, Kairi, and Davis and says, “Or at least something that will jog your memories.”
 
Davis tells Ken, “Don't count on it, pal. Millennia's old memories are not too easy to remember to just `pop in your head'.”
 
Serena nods her head in agreement and says, “No kidding.”
 
Kouji says, in a serious tone, “We have to get moving. The more time that we waste sitting here, the closer those Rajita get to Earth. And if we are not ready, we're surely going to be finished.”
 
JP asks Kouji, “Do you have to be so negative all the time?”
 
Jun tells everyone, “We had better call Sakura and her friends in Tomoeda and tell them what's going on.”
 
Serenity states, “I'll get back to Domino and inform my brother along with my friends.”
 
Darien tells Serenity, “Good idea. We are going to need all of the help we can get on this mission. We have very little clues to go on and not much time to find those artifacts.”
 
Veemon then exclaims, “Actually, we already have more immediate problems!”
 
Everyone looks at Veemon, sees him and Gatomon looking down the hill, and Davis asks Veemon, “What do you mean Veemon? What's more important than this?”
 
Kari asks Gatomon, “And why are you looking down the hill?”
 
Gatomon points down the hill and tells her partner, “You and the others better come down here. There is something, especially Tai and the other Digidestined from our home, have to see!” When everyone goes to the edge of the hill and look down, they gasp to see Kuramon coming out of people's cell phones and bouncing around. There aren't too many now, but more and more are coming out of the cell phones.
 
Serena says, plainly, “That's one weird kind of text message.”
 
Davis exclaims, seriously, “That's no text message! That's plain trouble!”
 
Jun nods her head in agreement and says, “My bro's right! Before this adventure started, I witness Davis and his friends fighting against these things and what they turned into.”
 
Ami asks, curiously, “What are they? A Digimon?”
 
Izzy tells Ami, “That's right, Ami-chan. They're Kuramon.”
 
Matt exclaims, seriously, “And they are trouble!”
 
Mina asks, curiously, “They might be weird, but those guys are kind of cute. How can they be trouble?”
 
TK tells Mina, seriously, “Believe me, Mina, you wouldn't say that if he digivolved into either of his Mega forms.”
 
Takuya asks, curiously, “He has TWO mega forms?!”
 
Ken nods his head and says, “That's right. Kuramon is the Baby form of two of the most powerful and most dangerous Digimon that the Digidestined have faced. Tai and his team faced him first before Davis was `returned' to `active duty' as a Digidestined and us, third generation, Digimon come along.”
 
Sean says, seriously, “I think you told Janet and me about them. They were Diaboromon and Armageddemon, weren't they?”
 
Tai tells Sean, “That's right, Sean. Those little Digimon transform into Diaboromon or Armageddemon, a giant Digimon with the power to destroy an entire planet.”
 
Sean, Janet, Kairi, Serenity, Darien, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, and the Frontier Digidestined look at the Odaiba Digidestined in shock and Rei exclaims, stunned, “A Digimon with the power to destroy a entire world?!”
 
Izzy says, plainly, “His name `Armageddemon' says it all. Armageddemon is a the alternate Mega form of Diaboromon, Virus type, An Armageddon or World Destroyer Spider Digimon, and his attacks are Destiny Destroyer and Sinscale Attack. Attacks with the power to destroy and vaporize entire city blocks in an instant. Last time, huge amounts of Kuramon were sent from the internet by Diaboromon united into a huge Digi-Egg and the Digimon that come out of that egg was Armageddemon. We barely managed to beat him the last time that we saw him with the power of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, Imperialdramon infused with the power of Omnimon, the other of DNA Mega Digimon.”
 
Kouji says, plainly, “And it looks like your old friend is back for a third try at destroying a world, but this time, it is our Earth.”
 
Cody asks, curiously, “But who could have recovered all of Armageddemon's data? We sent all of the Kuramon data that made up Armageddemon deep into the internet when Imperialdramon broke him up when he defeated Armageddemon and the original Diaboromon was destroyed by Angemon, Angewomon, and Omnimon on the internet. How could have done this?”
 
Kairi says, seriously, “I can give you one guess on who.”
 
Jun states, in a serious tone, “I don't need to guess. It was Apotheosismon, that's who.”
 
Matt says, “Our search for those artifacts is going to have to wait for a while. It looks Apotheosismon is back with another attack.”
 
Izzy says, in a logical tone, “We're going to need to go to Crossroads High School. With the computer power in their computer labs, I can access the internet and we can put a stop to the Kuramon.”
 
Serena asks, “But the school is still closed because the damage to the electrical lines by Chase and his friends. How are going to give power to school?”
 
Janet says, with a wide smile, “Just leave that to this Ice Senshi.”
 
Tai states, plainly, “We better get going. The sooner we get this done, the sooner we can go after those artifacts.” The other heroes and heroines nod their heads in agreement.
 
Janet then states, in a logical tone, “And we had better get as any of these Kuramon off the streets as possible. Sooner or later, no matter how `cute' they are, they are going to start a commotion and we've got to make sure that we are going to combine or digivolve into Diaboromon or Armageddemon.”
 
Gatomon says, plainly, “Good idea.”
 
Rei tells her friends and allies, “I'll change out of my priestess uniform and meet you at the school.”
 
Serena tells Rei, “Okay, Rei, be careful.” Rei nods her head and heads back inside while the rest of her our heroes and heroines head down the stairs and straight for Crossroads High School, capturing as many of the Kuramon as possible.
 
(Within Apotheosismon's base; on the meanwhile)
 
Around the same time, Apotheosismon is watching the start of the chaos and confusion in the streets of Tokyo as more and more Kuramon leave cell phones and e-mails from computer all over the city.
 
Apotheosismon says, plainly and with an evil grin, “Excellent. Phase one is complete. Surely by now, those idiots, the Senshi and Digidestined, have already found out about the Kuramon running amok through the city by now.”
 
The Digimon Empress then appears in front the room and bows in front of Apotheosismon, saying, “My lord.”
 
Apotheosismon asks the Digimon Empress, “What do you have to report?”
 
The Digimon Empress replies, “I have resurrected a whole army of youma from the remains of the Negaverse and plus, I've found one of the four generals under Queen Beryl. Jadeite.”
 
Apotheosismon says, plainly, “I'm not surprised. In my weakened state, I've observed these Sailor Senshi, Tuxedo Mask, and their Princess battles and I saw that Queen Beryl frozen her first general in `status' for punishment for his failure to defeat Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars. He was the only general that wasn't killed.”
 
The Digimon Empress tells Apotheosismon, “When I offered revenge against the Sailor Senshi and told him about them that we knew, along with the Moon Prince, Sun Princess, and Universal Queen, he willing joined us for a chance at revenge.”
 
Apotheosismon nods his head and says, “Despite his faults, he will prove very useful to us. Prepare a power transfer, he needs more power if he is going to face the Sailor Senshi this time and survive. We need loyal generals who hate the heroes of this reality. Daemon had an excellent idea when he revived Mimete of the Heart-Snatchers.”
 
The Digimon Empress asks, curiously, “What are you thinking my lord?”
 
Apotheosismon tells the Digimon Empress, “Preparing for the future, my Empress. One needs to look beyond next day in order to survive, my dear. Send some of our engineers and construction Digimon crews into the Negaverse remnants and prepare for the construction of a new underground base and send the rest into the darkest reaches of this reality's Digital World for the construction of another base after you are done with the power transfusion.”
 
The Digimon Empress bows and replies, “It will be done, my lord.”
 
Apotheosismon thinks, with a wide evil grin, “Even if my greatest plan, yet, fails, I always have a back-up plan. If I can't destroy those rotten Senshi and Digidestined myself, then why not let another evil force do it for me and then destroy the evil force with the three sacred treasures, which will be easier to find with those Senshi and Digidestined out of the way! And then I will destroy this evil force, adds its power to my own, and I will become the ruler of two realities! All I need to do is to hide my power and my forces until the time is right!”
 
(Within the walls of Crossroads High School; Sometime later into the afternoon)
 
Inside of the computer room of Crossroads High School, we find our Sailor Senshi, Earth Prince, Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, the Odaiba Digidestined's Digimon partners, Joey Wheeler's younger sister, Serenity, and our four-legged guardians, Cosmic, Isis, Luna, Atriums, and Orion in front of a large computer with Ami, Izzy, Janet, Ken, and Yolei working together.
 
Izzy then says, “It is just as we thought. Diaboromon is on the internet sending Kuramon into the Real World.”
 
Davis says, plainly, “Talk about Déjà vu.”
 
Tai asks Izzy, “Do you know where he is?”
 
Izzy tells Tai, “That's even worse news, Tai. We've found within a military satellite and plus, he is causing havoc on the internet as well.”
 
TK says, worriedly, “What if he tries to get into missile command systems like he did back at home and launch nuclear missiles at all of us. It would be a total disaster.”
 
Takuya exclaims, seriously, “No joke! We've got to get in there and stop him!”
 
Davis tells everyone, “No. Ken, Tai, Matt, and I are going in.”
 
Everyone looks straight at Davis and Kari asks Davis, “What are you saying Davis?”
 
Tai tells Kari, “No, Davis is right, Kari. We need the rest of you to support the Sailor Senshi and Frontier Destined just in case enough Kuramon get to Real World and form Armageddemon. We'll need Imperialdramon and Omnimon in order defeat Diaboromon as quickly as possible.”
 
Kairi tells Kari, “Besides, Kari, we have plenty of Mega Digimon like Sakuyamon, Ophanimon, and Magnadramon to aid us here.”
 
Janet says, plainly, “However, all of us should try as best as possible to gather the Kuramon before that happens.”
 
Izzy states, plainly, “In order to make sure that we gather them here, we will need all teams to have at least one of us, Odaiba Digidestined, to sent the Kuramon here. I've given you the internet address for this school's computers.”
 
Janet tells the others, “Most likely, they are spread all over the city and will stay that way until they get some kind of signal to go forward to one location. That signal will most likely come from Diaboromon. We've got to get to all of them as quickly as possible before that signal.”
 
Davis, Ken, Tai, and Matt take out their digivices and Davis says to Izzy, “All right, Izzy, we're ready to do some real `web surfacing'.”
 
Izzy smiles at Davis' remark, types the code needed to create the Digi-Port, and when he is done, Izzy tells Davis, “All right, the portal is ready.”
 
Kari tells Davis, “Be careful, Dai-chan. Stay safe.”
 
Davis tells Kari, with a smile, “I will.” Davis and Kari kiss each other on the lips and plenty of our heroes and heroines give wide grin at this.
 
Jun tells Davis, “Good luck, bro.”
 
Davis tells Jun, with a wide smile, “We won't need luck sis and you know it.” Davis, Ken, Tai, and Matt hold out their digivices and Davis shouts out, “Digi-Port open!” The computer screen gives off a bright glow as Davis, Ken, Tai, Matt, and their four Digimon partners are sucked into it.
 
When they are gone, anyone that never saw this before are amazed and Mina says, amazed, “Wow.”
 
Rei tells Mina, “No time to be amazed, Mina. We've got work to do.”
 
Ami tells everyone, “Izzy and I will stay here to coordinate the effort and be careful, we aren't sure any of them are harmless and won't digivolve when attacked.”
 
Lita tells Ami, “Hold down the fort while we are gone.” The rest of our heroes and heroines then head out of the room and preparing to head into the streets to find and gather all of the Kuramon before disaster strikes.
 
(In the streets of Juuban; A short time later)
 
Within the streets of Juuban, we find group of Kuramon bouncing in front of the building that contains Molly's home and her mother's jewel store. The Kuramon were bouncing around Molly, who was pretty freaked at this situation.
 
Molly calls out, scared, “Come on! Leave me alone, you . . . you . . . whatever you are!”
 
Venus Love Chain Encircle!”
 
Just then a chain made of energy of hearts encircle all of the Kuramon and entrap them keeping them locked in place and unable to move. Molly then looks the source of the attack to see Eternal Sailor Sun, Sakuyamon, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Venus.
 
Eternal Sailor Moon asks Molly, “Are you okay?”
 
Molly tells Sailor Moon, with a smile, “I'm fine, Sailor Moon.” Molly then looks at Sailor Sun and says, amazed, “Hey, I know you! You're that new Sailor Senshi, Sailor Sun!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Molly, “Glad to know my name has gotten around, but this isn't the time for introductions.” Sailor Sun takes a laptop computer and opens it up. Turning to Sailor Venus, she tells her, “All right, Venus, bring them in.”
 
Sailor Venus replies, with her wide smile, “My pleasure.” Sailor Venus pulls her energy chain with the trapped Kuramon towards them while Sailor Sun puts the laptop on the ground towards them while taking out her D-3.
 
Molly asks, perplexed, “What are these things? They keep popping out of computers and one of them came from my mom's cell phone. And what do they want?”
 
Sailor Moon tells Molly, “Let's just say that they are one nasty computer virus.”
 
Molly asks, confused, “Huh?”
 
Sailor Sun activates the Digi-Port, the Kuramon get sucked into the computer, and Sailor Sun says, “Long story.” Sailor Sun puts the laptop computer into her hands, types on the computer, and sends the Kuramon through an e-mail to Izzy and Ami.
 
Sailor Venus says, “Let's hope A-I mean Sailor Mercury and our new friends can get rid of these things before they cause real trouble.”
 
Sakuyamon points ahead of them and says, “I believe that might be a problem, Sailor Venus.” When Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus, and Sailor Sun as well as Molly look where Sakuyamon is pointing, they see dozen more Kuramon popping out of computers and people's cell phones, in and outside of buildings.
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, worriedly, “Oh, man! They've everywhere!”
 
Sailor Venus says, “They are just little bugs that just keep multiplying. When we squash some, more of those things keep popping up!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Moon and Sailor Venus, “Well, we just can't stop now.” Sailor Sun tells Sakuyamon, “Sakuyamon, put a containment field around them.”
 
Sakuyamon nods her head and exclaims, “On it!” Sakuyamon leaps into the air, swings her staff around, and creates a containment field around the Kuramon, but some of them got away before Sakuyamon can complete her containment. Sakuyamon shouts out, “Sailor Sun, some of them got away!”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Venus, “Can you round them up?”
 
Sailor Venus replies, in her usual tone, “No problem!” Sailor Venus then leaps after them and follows the Kuramon that were trying to get away.
 
Molly asks Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, what's going on here? Why has all of this stuff been happening lately? And what's the deal with these new creatures called `Digimon' on television?”
 
Sailor Moon tells Molly, “I wish that we could tell you, Molly, but all I can say that you are just going to have to trust us and our new friends.”
 
Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun then leap off and Molly thinks in her mind, “Oh, Serena, what have you gotten yourself into this time? And why does that new Sailor Senshi, Sailor Sun, look so much like you?”
 
(Back inside of Shibuya; A brief time soon after)
 
Inside the middle of the park, we find lots more Kuramon playing around and while children consider them friendly and playful, the parents are trying to keep their kids away for various reasons that lead to one conclusion: No matter how cute and playing these `one-eyed jellyfish' are, they could be possibly dangerous.
 
One Kuramon was bouncing in front of nine year old boy and the boy says, “You're fun!”
 
Just then the mother grabs the child, takes it away from the Kuramon, and exclaims, worriedly, “Dear, you don't know what that is or where it has been! It could be dangerous!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “I think that you should listen to your mother, kid!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they find Eternal Sailor Jupiter, Super Sailor Saturn, and Eternal Sailor Galaxy along with the Legendary Warriors, Aldamon, Beowolfmon, Kazemon, Beetlemon, Kuramon, and Loweemon coming down from the sky.
 
A teenage girl exclaims, excitedly, “Oh, wow! Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn! It's also that new girl, Sailor Galaxy! Along with hot new warriors!”
 
Sailor Galaxy asks Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Saturn, “Do people always get like this?”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Sailor Galaxy, “We're the heroes of the city, Galaxy-san. It is kind of how it is with us.”
 
One concerned mother asks the three Sailor Senshi, “What are those things?”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells her in reply, “We can't exactly say, but what we can tell you is that they are dangerous and you have kept your kids away from them!”
 
The parents and kids gasp in shock and Sailor Galaxy says, in a kind tone, “Please allow us to take care of them. It is best to keep the authorities out of this.”
 
Another parent, a father, says, “But the police and animal control are on their way.”
 
Beowolfmon says, plainly, “That's not good. Humans other than Digidestined don't have the ability to know or handle Digimon, even if they are babies. If they come with their guns and nets, one of these guys could turn into either of those two terrible creatures: Diaboromon or Armageddemon.”
 
Kazemon says, simply, “We've got to clear these Kuramon out right away.”
 
Beetlemon then points to the hundreds of Kuramon in the park and says, “But how are we going to get rid of all of them? And if we attack, any one of them might digivolve on us!”
 
Sailor Galaxy says, “I already have a plan, but we need to find a way to drive them into the edge of the park without attacking them.”
 
Kumamon says, “Since they are just Baby Digimon, can't we just scare them?”
 
Aldamon then gets an idea and exclaims, “That's idea! Kumamon, you are genius!”
 
Kumamon asks, curiously, “I am?”
 
Aldamon tells the others, “We need for Beowolfmon, Saturn, and Galaxy to use their weapons to scare the Kuramon and drive them down to where Sailor Galaxy wants them. All the rest of us have to do is to make sure that they follow the straight path out of the park. They might be Digimon, but they are still little kids, kind of, and should be able to be scared like any other young kids.”
 
Beowolfmon says, plainly, “Well, that might be crazy enough to work.”
 
Loweemon tells the others, “I should help Saturn, Galaxy, and Beowolfmon since I have a weapon, too.”
 
Aldamon tells Loweemon, “Good idea.”
 
Sailor Saturn calls out, “Silent Glaive!” Sailor Saturn summons her weapon to her hands, Sailor Galaxy also summons her specter, and the two Legendary Warriors, prepare their weapons. All four of them then go over to the Kuramon horde, who weren't paying an attention to them.
 
Beowolfmon shouts out, “Hey, Kuramon, we've got a surprise for you!” When the Kuramon turned around, the four heroes swung their weapons until they stopped right in front of them. The Kuramon quickly panic and out of fear, they run off towards the other side of the park.
 
Sailor Galaxy says, “I can't believe that worked.”
 
Loweemon says, “Well, we had better keep going unless they notice we are not pursuing them.”
 
Beowolfmon nods his head and says, “Right.” The group immediately takes chase while Sailor Jupiter, Aldamon, Kazemon, Beetlemon, and Kumamon head off the Kuramon to make that they `ran' in the direction that all of them wanted. Soon enough, the Kuramon were corralled at the edge of the park and in an open space.
 
Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “All right! They are driven out of the center of the park! Now, what?!”
 
Sailor Galaxy calls up into the sky, “Okay, now!” Just then Pegasusmon, with Ninja Destined TK on his back, and Nefertimon drop down from the sky.
 
Golden Noose!”
 
Pegasusmon and Nefertimon then create a golden energy lasso and used it to tie together all of the Kuramon, trapping them in place.
 
When Pegasusmon and Nefertimon land in front of the rest of our heroes and heroines, Ninja Destined TK tells Sailor Galaxy, “Your plan worked!”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells Sailor Galaxy, with a wide smile, “Nice job, girl! I think that you will make a fine leader of Sailor Senshi! You and Serena are a lot like and both of you make excellent leaders.”
 
Sailor Galaxy tells Sailor Jupiter, “Thanks, L-I mean Jupiter, but I think that I will leave the leadership to real leaders like Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, and those who can lead.”
 
Sailor Saturn tells Sailor Galaxy, “I think that you will make a fine leader, Galaxy-san.”
 
Sailor Jupiter nods her head and says, “Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, and your boyfriend would agree with you.”
 
Sailor Galaxy smiles and tells Sailor Jupiter, “Thanks.” However, she mentally sighs and says in her mind, “I hope that you are all right, Dai-chan.” Soon after, the group began to move the Kuramon to be downloaded into a laptop computer that Ninja Destined TK brought with him to send the Kuramon back to the internet and to Izzy and Ami.
 
(Back within Crossroads High School; Short time later)
 
Inside of the Crossroads High School's computer, we find Ami, Izzy, Tentomon, and all of the four-legged guardians/advisors keeping pace as the teams of heroes and heroines keep sending more and more Kuramon to be `Trashed' on the school computer that Izzy and Ami were using. Just then another `shipment' of 30 more Kuramon came in and Izzy immediately sent them to the `Trash' icon on the computer.
 
Izzy then says, “That's another thirty Kuramon from Sora's group.” Just then another bunch of Kuramon was sent into the computer, 25 more in fact, and Ami sent them to the `Trash' as well.
 
Ami tells Izzy, “And that's another twenty-five from Mimi's group.”
 
Atriums says, in a plain tone, “We are making good progress.”
 
Isis then states, “Yes, but not good enough. These Kuramon are coming into the Real World faster than we can put them on the internet and delete them.”
 
Orion nods his head and states, “The only one that we can stop them if we destroy the source of the Kuramon.”
 
Luna says, “Hopefully, Prince Daisuke and his friends will make it soon.”
 
(Deep inside of the internet; around this same time)
 
Inside of the World Wide Web, we find Solar Moon, Ninja Destined Ken, Ninja Destined Tai, Ninja Destined Matt, and their four Digimon partners, Veemon, Wormmon, Agumon, and Gabumon, getting closer to the military satellite that Diaboromon was `hiding' in with ever increase Kuramon as they get closer. Solar Moon barley manages to avoid two of them while Agumon get clobbered in the face by another.
 
Ninja Destined Tai asks Agumon, “You okay buddy?”
 
Agumon says, “There is so many Kuramon in here that we can barely move forward.”
 
Solar Moon states, in his usual tone, “Tell me about it. I nearly got clobbered by a few of them.”
 
Ninja Destined Ken says, in a serious tone, “We must be getting closer if the Kuramon are getting more numerous.”
 
Ninja Destined Matt states, in a serious tone, “I hope that the others are all right back in the Real World.”
 
Gabumon tells his partner, “Don't worry, Matt. We have the Sailor Senshi and Frontier Digidestined on our side.”
 
Ninja Destined Ken tells Gabumon, “However, you've got to remember Gabumon that the Sailor Senshi don't have much experience with Digimon as us and the Frontier Digidestined do and even through the Frontier Digidestined have got experience, they don't know what a Digimon like Armageddemon is capable of. Hopefully, we might be able to stop anything from happening before they have to learn.”
 
After a minute more of traveling, they were at the entrance into the program of the military satellite and Ninja Destined Tai calls out, “All right, here we go, everyone!” Soon after, they enter into the military satellite's program and find themselves in what looks like a huge hive with cocoons containing dozens of Kuramon.
 
Solar Moon shouts out, shocked, “Damn! It looks like a beehive in here!”
 
Veemon states, seriously, “Maybe that's why Diaboromon is able to create so many Kuramon!”
 
Ninja Destined Ken says, “Veemon's got a point! It looks like Diaboromon might want to create several or more of his alternate Mega forms this time!”
 
Ninja Destined Tai exclaims, seriously, “Well, let's not give him the chance!”
 
Gabumon points ahead of them and exclaims, “There he is!” When everyone looks to where Gabumon is pointing, they find Diaboromon locked in a dark orange energy sphere with dozen of black spheres surrounding the orange energy sphere like electrons to a nucleus.
 
Solar Moon declares, in a serious tone, “Let's get him!” Solar Moon's D-3 begins to glow with a bright light.
 
Ninja Destined Ken nods his head and exclaims, “I'm with you, Davis!” Ninja Destined Ken's D-3 also begins to glow with a bright light.
 
Ninja Destined Tai and Matt shout out in unison, “DNA Digivolve!” Our Digidestined of Courage's and Friendship's crests and digivices also blaze with bright light.
 
Digivolution
 
“Agumon Warp DNA Digivolve to . . . Gabumon Warp DNA Digivolve to . . . Omnimon!”
 
“Veemon Digivolve to . . . ExVeemon!”
 
“Wormmon Digivolve to . . . Stingmon!”
 
“ExVeemon . . . Stingmon . . . DNA Digivolve to . . . Paildramon!”
 
“Paildramon Mega Digivolve to . . . Imperialdramon!”
 
“Imperialdramon Mode Change to . . . Imperialdramon Fighter Mode!”
 
End Digivolution
 
After their digivolutions were done, Omnimon stood in place of Agumon and Gabumon while Imperialdramon Fighter Mode replaced Veemon and Stingmon. Ninja Destined Tai and Matt got onto Omnimon's shoulders while Solar Moon and Ninja Destined Ken got onto Imperialdramon's shoulders.
 
Solar Moon commands, “Let's go, partner!” Imperialdramon and Omnimon then flew off towards Diaboromon in the `nucleus' and his `hive'.
 
Web Wrecker!”
 
From his energy sphere, Diaboromon fires multiple dark energy spheres at the two large Digimon, but they easily manage to avoid the attack.
 
Ninja Destined Tai declares, “Our turn!” Omnimon's right MetalGarurumon arm has its `mouth' open up revealing one large cannon.
 
Supreme Cannon!”
 
Omnimon fires two energy shots from his cannon at Diaboromon, but then the black sphere react and move to intercept the attack which causes the attack to slam into the black spheres and when the smoke and dust clear, the black spheres are totally unharmed.
 
Omnimon says, in his duel voice, “What?”
 
Ninja Destined Matt yells out, shocked, “Those spheres blocked our attack!”
 
Solar Moon shouts out, “Try for another angle!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode shouts out, “Got it!” Imperialdramon quickly moves more to left of Diaboromon and arms his right wrist cannon at him.
 
Position Laser!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode fires a powerful laser beam from his cannon at Diaboromon, but once again, the black sphere intercept the attack and block the assault, leaving them and Diaboromon unharmed.
 
Ninja Destined Ken exclaims, “Those spheres must be some kind of defense mechanism of some sort! They must be made to protect Diaboromon!” Just then laser fire comes from the black sphere and the two Digimon dodge as quickly as they can fly.
 
Ninja Destined Matt says, “It looks like they were made for attacking too!”
 
Ninja Destined Tai yells out, annoyed, “You think?!”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, “Man! I hope the others are having more luck than we are!” The two Digimon and four Digidestined continue to struggle against the intense fire, trying to avoid getting hit, and plus, the intensity prevents them from launching a direct attack on Diaboromon himself.
 
(Within the Juuban Shopping District; on the meanwhile)
 
Back in the Real World, we find ourselves within the Juuban Shopping District near the Crown Arcade with Eternal Sailor Mars, Eternal Sailor Aries, Super Sailor Uranus, and Garudamon sending more Kuramon back to the internet through a laptop computer that Sailor Aries brought with them.
 
Sailor Aries says, “That takes care of another group of Kuramon. I've got to say that these new power come in real handy.”
 
Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Aries, “Well, remember, girl, this isn't a game. You have a responsibility to protect our world as well as your own along with Sailor Sun.”
 
Garudamon tells Sailor Uranus, “My partner can handle the responsibility of whatever her destiny holds.”
 
Sailor Aries tells Garudamon, with a smile, “Thanks, Garudamon.”
 
Just then Sailor Mars sees something on a large screen, points to it, and Sailor Mars exclaims, “Look!” When Sailor Uranus, Sailor Aries, and Garudamon look to where Sailor Mars is pointing and they see on the large screen the battle between Diaboromon against Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon with the two DNA Mega Digimon on the defensive and under intense laser fire.
 
Sailor Aries says, worriedly, “They're in trouble!”
 
Garudamon says, plainly, “Diaboromon is stronger than he was before. However, the best thing we can do is to keep faith in them and continue gathering the Kuramon.”
 
Sailor Mars asks, curiously, “Are you sure that they don't need any help?”
 
Sailor Aries replies, seriously, “My friends have experience with situations like this. I know that they can make it.”
 
Sailor Uranus states, plainly, “Well, we had better get to work.” Just then another group of Kuramon comes out of an alleyway and Garudamon immediately flies after them.
 
Sailor Aries thinks in her mind, worriedly, “Be careful, Tai.”
 
(Back on the internet; Sometime soon after)
 
Back within the `cyber battlefield', we find Omnimon, with Ninja Destined Tai and Matt on his shoulders, and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, with Solar Moon and Ninja Destined Ken on his back, dodging multiple laser assaults from Diaboromon's `defense system'. However, things get worse when Diaboromon decides to `join the action'.
 
Web Wrecker!”
 
Diaboromon fires multiple dark energy spheres from the orange energy sphere he was `contained' in and the DNA Mega Digimon have to also dodge them along with the lasers that the black spheres that were protecting Diaboromon. For a while, they were managing just fine and then Omnimon roars out in pain as one of Diaboromon's attacks slams into his chest, covering him in smoke.
 
Ninja Destined Ken calls out, “Omnimon has been hit!” Just then Imperialdramon, Ninja Destined Ken, and Solar Moon look up to see three dark red energy spheres for Diaboromon heading straight for them. Solar Moon immediately creates a silver energy force field around the whole of Imperialdramon that snuffs out the attacks as they hit the barrier, but he groans under the strain since it takes a lot of energy to create a force-field of this immense size.
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode says to Solar Moon, “You protected us! Good work, Davis!” Just then more laser fire hits the force-field and Solar Moon starts to groan under the strain of maintaining the force-field.
 
Solar Moon yells out, strained, “Any . . . time now, Imperialdramon!” Not need another word, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode continues to dodge out of the way of the laser fire allowing Solar Moon to lower the force-field. After he does so, he falls on one knee on Imperialdramon's shoulder.
 
Ninja Destined Ken asks Solar Moon, concerned, “Davis, are you okay?”
 
Solar Moon breathing heavily to regain his breath and when he does so, he says, “Other than a real backache, I'll be just fine, Ken.” Omnimon, with scorch mark on his upper right side, manages to rejoin Imperialdramon. Solar Moon shouts out, seriously, “Are you okay, Tai?!”
 
Ninja Destined Tai replies, “Yeah, we're fine! But Omnimon took a serious hit!”
 
Imperialdramon calls out, “Time to end this!”
 
Supreme Cannon!”
 
Position Laser!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode fires a laser from his wrist cannon and Omnimon fires three energy shots from the his cannon, but the black spheres defend Diaboromon once more after blocking the assault.
 
Ninja Destined Matt roars out, annoyed, “This is pointless! Every time that we attack, we keep getting blocked!”
 
Solar Moon shouts out, “Let me take a crack at him!”
 
Moon Aurora Flash!”
 
Solar Moon fires a sphere of silver and aurora energy at one of the sphere and when the attack hits one of the black spheres, it causes an energy chain connecting all of the black spheres together to briefly appear, but it vanishes quickly and the black sphere is seemly undamaged. However, Ninja Destined Ken notices the energy chain and that gets him thinking.
 
Solar Moon roars out, annoyed, “Damn! That worked as good as a peashooter!”
 
Ninja Destined Ken tells Solar Moon, “Maybe not, Davis! Attack it again!”
 
Solar Moon asks his best human friend, “What do you mean Ken?!”
 
Ninja Destined Ken tells Solar Moon, “Davis, I know this might be a long shot, but please just do it!”
 
Solar Moon shrugs his shoulder and exclaims, “All right!”
 
Moon Aurora Flash!”
 
Solar Moon launches the same attack against the same sphere once more causing the energy chain to become more visible even longer and then a slight cracking sound is heard for that sphere, which confuses Diaboromon.
 
Ninja Destined Ken exclaims, excitedly, “That's it! Those black spheres are connected together by some kind of chain! If we break the chain . . .”
 
Ninja Destined Tai interrupts by finishing for him by stating, “Then his defense is toast!”
 
Solar Moon roars out, excitedly, “Ken, you are a genius!”
 
Ninja Destined Matt tells Imperialdramon and Omnimon, “You know what to do!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon yell out in unison, “You got it!”
 
Position Laser!”
 
Supreme Cannon!”
 
Moon Aurora Flash!”
 
The three powerful attacks hit the damaged sphere and with their combined power, they managed to break it apart and then the whole chain of black sphere shatters apart and Diaboromon's defense is destroyed.
 
Ninja Destined Tai shouts out, “Omnimon!”
 
Transcended Sword!”
 
Out of Omnimon's WarGreymon arm, a huge black sword with Digi-Code written on it comes out and Omnimon rushes towards Diaboromon with Imperialdramon behind. Diaboromon desperately tries to fend them off, but without his defense, he is totally helpless against the two DNA Mega Digimon's incredible speed. Omnimon pierces the energy sphere that Diaboromon was hiding in, takes him out of his `hiding place' by impaling him in the chest, and sends him flying away as well as splitting the evil Digimon in half.
 
Solar Moon shouts out, seriously, “Imperialdramon!”
 
Giga Crusher!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode's chest cavity opens up, revealing large laser cannon, and fire a powerful sphere of white hot energy at the two halves of Diaboromon, which causes a huge explosion on impact. Diaboromon roars out in extreme pain as he is totally disintegrated, but the cocoons containing the Kuramon break open and all of the Kuramon head out towards `ports' to the Real World.
 
Ninja Destined Tai shouts out, shocked, “The Kuramon are trying to get away!”
 
Solar Moon calls out, seriously, “After them!” Imperialdramon and Omnimon try to follow the Kuramon, but after the Kuramon got through the `ports', an electrical field forms all over the `exits' out of the satellite's program, trapping the two DNA Mega Digimon and their four Digidestined partners inside. Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon stop before they slam into the force-field and back away.
 
Ninja Destined Ken says, worriedly, “Oh, man! We're trapped!”
 
Ninja Destined Tai says, “Now, what are we going to do?” Solar Moon wanted to say something, but then a `feeling' comes over him and he looks to see his `other self', Prince Daisuke of the Moon Kingdom, look at him, smile, and nod his head. Solar Moon does the same and he closes his eyes, concentrating, which is a surprise for our Digidestined of Miracles. Just then his body begins to glow in a silver light, which causes the others to notice immediately.
 
Ninja Destined Ken asks Solar Moon, “Davis, are you okay?”
 
Solar Moon's eyes shoot up, his expression is totally serious and commanding, and he says, sounding more like his `past self', the tsuki-no-ouji, rather than Davis Motomiya, “I'm fine, Ken. Just give me a while and I will get us out of here.”
 
Imperialdramon asks Solar Moon, in his duel voice, “Are you okay, Davis? Why is your voice different?”
 
Ninja Destined Ken immediately understood and says to Solar Moon, “You're Davis' `other half', the part of his soul that's the Moon Prince, aren't you?” Solar Moon silently nods his head and begins to concentrate even more causing his crescent moon sigil to glow brighter and brighter.
 
Ninja Destined Matt asks Ninja Destined Ken, “What's D-I mean Prince Daisuke up to, Ken?”
 
Ninja Destined Ken replies, “I don't know, but we are going to have to trust him on this one.”
 
Ninja Destined Tai says, plainly, “I hope he knows what he is doing.”
 
Ninja Destined Ken thinks in his mind, “Not to insult Davis or his `royal self', but I hope so too.” As Solar Moon continues to glow in bright silver light and his sigil continue to glow as well, a portal starts to form in front of everyone in a slow pace.
 
(Back in the Real World; A short time soon after)
 
Inside of Crossroad High School's computer room, we find Ami, Izzy, Tentomon, and all five four-legged guardians and advisors looking in alarm web cam videos of Kuramon pouring out of screens of televisions, computers, and cell phones into the Real World.
 
Luna exclaims, “By the goddess Selene, this is horrible! These creatures are pouring out by the second!”
 
Tentomon says, “They are just too many for everyone to round up!”
 
Izzy says, worriedly, “At this rate, they will form Armageddemon in no time!” As if to empathize Izzy's point, his laptop computer's Digimon radar system detects every single of the Kuramon heading towards Tokyo Bay. Izzy calls out, nearly in panic, “Oh no! They are moving to the harbor! They are trying to become Armageddemon, again!”
 
Atriums tells Ami, “Call the others and tell them to get to the harbor, immediately!”
 
Ami nods her head and says, pulling out her communicator, “Right!”
 
Izzy gets to his feet and says, “Tentomon and I will get to the harbor to assist the others.”
 
Just then Gennai comes into the room and says, “I believe that I can handle things from here. Ami should go with you, Izzy.”
 
Ami nods her head in agreement and says, “Good idea.”
 
Orion tells Ami, Izzy, and Tentomon, “We'll stay with Gennai to coordinate.”
 
Gennai tells the two humans and one Digimon, “Good luck.” Ami, Izzy, and Tentomon nod their heads as they head off into the city while Gennai sits down in front of the computer and on the way, Ami uses her communicator to contact the others.
 
(Right around dusk; Warehouse district within Tokyo Harbor)
 
The Sailor Senshi, Odaiba Digidestined, minus Tai, Matt, Ken, Davis, and Izzy, and their Digimon, minus Agumon, Gabumon, Wormmon, Veemon, and Tentomon, along with the Frontier Digidestined and Tuxedo Mask arrive at warehouse district. The Sailor Senshi of the Moon Kingdom, including Sailor Sedna, were in their Sailor Senshi forms, the Digidestined were in their Senshi or Ninja Destined forms, and the Frontier Digidestined were in their Legendary Warrior Digimon forms of Aldamon, Beowolfmon, Kazemon, Beetlemon, Kumamon, and Loweemon. They were looking up in the sky as the Kuramon finished joining together into one huge Digi-Egg.
 
Sean exclaims, shocked, “Talk about a big problem!”
 
Sailor Aquarius says, “No kidding!”
 
SaberLeomon says, “We're too late!”
 
Just then a huge crack is heard and Sailor Venus asks, worriedly, “What is that?”
 
Ninja Destined TK says, “It's hatching.” The giant egg hatches and a tremendous spider-like creature hits the water, but only part of its extreme huge and long legs go into the water. When the figure is fully revealed, it is the terrible figure of Armageddemon and gives out a deafening demonic roar!
 
Sailor Moon asks, worriedly, “That's that Digimon you were talking about?”
 
Sailor Sun nods her head and says, “Yes. Even I saw it before.”
 
Ninja Destined Cody says, in a serious tone, “Armageddemon.”
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, worriedly, “You weren't kidding about this thing! The negative energy it is producing is huge! It could destroy the whole planet with that type of power!”
 
Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “Everyone!” Our heroes and heroines turn to the source to see MegaKabuterimon with Ninja Destined Izzy on his back with Eternal Sailor Mercury flying down towards them. When they land, our Digidestined of Knowledge uses his ninja skills and ability to leap down from his partner's back with skill and grace.
 
Sailor Scorpio asks Ninja Destined Izzy, “What are you doing here?”
 
MegaKabuterimon says, “Gennai is back at the school observing the situation with our five four legged guardian friends. We came here to give you assistance.”
 
Ninja Destined Izzy says, “And looks like we came just in time. Armageddemon is here and Davis and the others are still trapped on the internet.”
 
Ninja Destined Joe asks, a bit worriedly, “What are going to do without Imperialdramon and Omnimon?!”
 
Sailor Aries tells our Digidestined of Reliability, “Calm down, Joe. Tai and the others will be fine and plus, we are even stronger than we were before.”
 
Aldamon exclaims, with a wide grin, “Yeah, plus, you've got us to help out! We'll squash this overgrown spider!”
 
Magnadramon then says, plainly, “And knowing Davis, he will be rejoining us soon.”
 
Sailor Galaxy asks her partner, “How can you be sure?”
 
Ninja Destined TK tells Sailor Galaxy, “Davis is a real fighter, Kari! He doesn't give up easily and knowing him, I've got a feeling that he has a few tricks up his sleeve! I mean he was a legendary warrior from several millennia ago in this reality wasn't he?”
 
Sailor Aries nods her head and says, with a smile, “That's right. He'll find his way out like you did when we battle Diaboromon and Armageddemon the last time.”
 
Sailor Galaxy nods her head and says, reassured, “Thanks, guys. You're right.”
 
But just then a dark male voice calls out, “How touching!” Everyone then turns to the source of the voice to find none other than Jadeite watching for one of the roofs of the warehouses.
 
Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars gasp and yells out in shock and unison, “Jadeite!”
 
Sailor Sun asks them, “You know this guy?”
 
Sailor Mercury tells Sailor Sun, “He was one of the four generals of the Negaverse under Queen Beryl. We defeated him before Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus, and the Outer Sailor Scouts joined us. We thought he was killed when an airplane that he controlled with his dark powers crushed him.”
 
Sailor Scorpio cringes at the thought and says, “Ooh, that had to sting.”
 
Jadeite shouts out, “Well, you are wrong, little Mercury. Or shall I call you, Ami Mizuno instead?”
 
Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars gasp in shock and Sailor Moon calls out, “You know who we are?!”
 
Jadeite tells Sailor Moon, darkly and nastily, “Doesn't take a genius Tsukino! Or shall I call you Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom instead?”
 
Sailor Mars roars out, angrily, “How did you survive?!”
 
Jadeite roars out, pissed off in his tone, “After you Sailor brats defeated me, I barely got my way back to the Negaverse! Queen Beryl encased me in a crystal, doomed to sleep forever! However, I should thank you for that because if I wasn't sealed away, I wouldn't have survived the destruction of the Negaverse and that bitch, Beryl! Now, I am free, once again, and given greater powers thanks to my new mistress! The mighty Digimon Empress!”
 
Sailor Sun shouts out, seriously, “So, you work for the Empress and Apotheosismon now?!”
 
Jadeite says, with a sly evil smirk, “Yes, and it comes with quite a lot of `perks'. Observe.” Jadeite snaps his fingers and hundreds to thousands of youma come out of the shadows in front of our heroes and heroines.
 
Ninja Destined Yolei asks a bit fearfully, “What are those?”
 
Sailor Pluto responds, “Youma. The demon soldiers of the Negaverse. But I've never seen so many gathered at once.”
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, perplexed, “How did they get them?!”
 
Sailor Mercury says, in a logical tone, “The Empress and Apotheosismon must have gathered remains of youma from the base in the North Pole and revived them back to life with his dark powers.”
 
Ninja Destined Izzy nods his head in agreement and says, “A Digimon of that kind of power would be able to do that.”
 
Just then Sailor Sedna's and Sailor Star's communicators activate and Sailor Sedna activates her, Tea's face comes onto the screen, and Sailor Sedna asks, “Tea, what's wrong?”
 
Tea exclaims over the communicator, “Serenity, you've got to get the Sailor Senshi and the others to come immediately! Domino is under attack by a vast army Digimon, these weirdo demons, and real-life Duel Monsters!”
 
Sailor Star on the meanwhile answers her communicator, Sailor Constellation's face comes on the screen, and Sailor Star asks, “Sakura, what's the matter?!”
 
Sailor Constellation replies, fearfully, “Kairi, we need your help! Digimon, Duel Monsters, and other monsters are attacking my home! Madison, Meilin, Li, and I are holding them off as best we can, but there is a whole army of them! Hurry!”
 
Tuxedo Mask looks at Jadeite and exclaims, angrily, “You did this!”
 
Jadeite replies, in a dark evil tone, “Not alone. The Empress and Apotheosismon planned this whole operation and not only that, these `Digimon', a whole army, are also attacking Shibuya district as well!”
 
The Frontier Digidestined gasp in shock and Kazemon exclaims, “Oh no! That's our home!”
 
Loweemon says, “This isn't just an attack . . . It is all-out assault!”
 
Jadeite chuckles evilly and exclaims, “That's right! Thanks to Apotheosismon and the Empress, the Earth is about to feel the wrath of the Negaverse! And, in a personal note, I'm about to get my revenge on you Sailor brats and that tuxedo asshole once and for all! You can't be everywhere at once and you won't have the time while you are going to survive! What do you say to that?!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “I say that we are going to kick your butt!” Everyone then looks up to the source of the voice to see some kind of portal form in the air and then a familiar blue laser beam come right out of the portal.
 
Jadeite yells out in surprise, “What is this?!” He got his answer when Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon come out of the portal and before Jadeite could react, Imperialdramon slams his right fist into him, sending the Negaverse general right into the river. The youma, surprised by this, back off for the moment while Imperialdramon Fighter Mode and Omnimon rejoin their friends. Soon after, Solar Moon flies down from Imperialdramon's shoulders while Ninja Destined Ken, Tai, and Matt leap down from their partners with their ninja agility, skill, and grace.
 
Ninja Destined Tai says, “Man! I wish that I had these powers back when we were starting out!”
 
Ninja Destined Matt states, “No joke, Tai!”
 
Solar Moon says, with a smile, “Sorry that we're late.”
 
Ninja Destined Yolei asks Solar Moon, with a sly smirk, “What kept you?!”
 
Solar Moon says, with his usual grin, “Sorry about that. We got stuck in an internet `traffic jam' back there.”
 
Ninja Destined TK says, “Well, you haven't lost your sense of humor, Davis.”
 
Sailor Galaxy tells Solar Moon, “We're just glad that you are okay, Dai-chan.”
 
Solar Moon asks, in a serious tone, “By the way, who was that asshole that Imperialdramon sent flying? I had a feeling that we met before and he really gets me pissed off even through I don't know him . . . yet. Who was that jerk?”
 
Sailor Sun tells Solar Moon, “One of Serena's former enemies during her `early days' as a Sailor Scout. Jadeite, one of the four generals of the Negaverse, a force that killed us all those millennia ago and destroyed our homes in our past lives.”
 
Solar Moon says, annoyed, “No wonder he really got me pissed. I wouldn't be surprised he was the one that killed me back then.”
 
Just then Jadeite's voice calls out, “Maybe I did, maybe I didn't `your majesty'!” Everyone looks up to see Jadeite floating in mid-air with a bruised cheek, but nothing too serious on injuries. Jadeite looks at Solar Moon, Sailor Star, and Sailor Sun and says, in a dark taunting tone, “Well, if it isn't Queen Alyssa, Princess Juniper, and Prince Daisuke? Queen Serenity's other three brats along with Princess Selene Serenity . . . I think that I'm going to punk!”
 
Sailor Sun tells Jadeite, “Before when we're done with you, you will doing a lot more than that!”

Jadeite states, a bit annoyed, “Is that a threat, you overgrown sun spot?!”
 
Sailor Star says, in a taunting tone, “Is taunting the best weapon that you got? Guess that's why Beryl seal you away, isn't it?”
 
Jadeite calls out, angrily, “What did you say to me?!”
 
Solar Moon says, tauntingly, “That you are all talk and no action! Nothing, but a pathetic washed up runt!” Jadeite's anger become extreme as his cheeks become flaming red with anger.
 
Jadeite roars out, angrily, “HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT YOU ROTTEN MOON BRAT?! I WILL TEAR YOUR HEART OUT FOR THAT INSULT!!!”
 
Sailor Sun says, in a taunting tone, “Why don't you try it, you little shrimp?” Jadeite roars out in extreme anger and uses his dark powers to create a sword with a black hilt and dark grey blade.
 
Ninja Destined Joe looks at Sailor Sun stunned and asks her, worriedly, “Do you think it is a good idea . . . to taunt the already vengeful super-villain, Jun?!” Jadeite then uses super-human speed to rush at Sailor Sun, but she quickly draws her sword and both collide with a small shockwave following.
 
As both combatants struggle for superiority of strength, Jadeite says, in a dark and angered tone, “For your insults, you and your brother will die first.”
 
Sailor Sun says, in a serious tone, “You and what army, Jadeite?!” Sailor Sun then throws Jadeite away and both of them get into super-serious sword combat for several moments. Soon after, Sailor Sun manages to knock Jadeite's sword and gives him a powerful kick to his left cheek sending him right into a pile of boxes of dead fish.
 
Sailor Scorpio says, disgusted, “Yuck! That's gross!”
 
Solar Moon states, with a wide grin, “Matches his personality quite perfect.”
 
Sailor Mars says, with a sly grin, “Yeah! Jadeite had a really beyond rotten personality and now, his stink on the outside matches his rotten inner core!” When Jadeite comes out of the dead fishes pile, he groans in disgust from the smell.
 
Sailor Star shouts out, in a taunting tone, “Hey, Jadeite, your new smell fits you perfectly! A real rotten fish!”
 
Jadeite's rage become extreme and he thinks, “How dare they make fun of me?! ME?! I've had with them! First, Sailor Moon makes a fool out of me when I was working for that witch Beryl! And now, her brother and sisters from the Silver Millennium are trying to make a mockery of me once more! They will pay for this! I swear . . . THEY WILL PAY!!” Jadeite roars out at the youma, extreme angry, “What are you morons standing around there for?! Get rid of them! Especially Queen Serenity's children, every single one of them!” The youma then move towards our heroes and heroines and preparing to attack them. Our Senshi and Destined prepared for a powerful fight.
 
Pluto Dimensional Break!”
 
Just then a rip in space and time appears in front of the youma and several dozen youma are sucked into the gateway before it was sealed away. Soon after, a brand new Solar Senshi flies down in front of them.
 
This new Solar Senshi has Chrono's hairstyle, eye color, and hair color, two pairs of three small white feathers on the forward portion of his scalp, one set on the left side and the other set of feathers on the right side, the symbol of Pluto in dark ruby red on his forehead, a silver fiber-optic device with a mini-black microphone attached and there is the symbol of Pluto in dark ruby red imprinted on the side of the device and the device is attached to his left ear, silver metallic choker with dark red ruby with four white angel wings attached in the center of the choker, he has a leather and sleeveless version of the Lost Galaxy Power Ranger's uniform expect it is black and white in color, he has silver version of Saiyan battle armor on the chest area of his Solar Senshi uniform with the symbol of Pluto in dark ruby red on the top left side of the battle armor, he has leather versions of Sailor Moon's gloves expect they have black bands on them, on his left wrist is Chrono's Solar Senshi morpher, and attached to his back are four beautiful white angel wings. In his right hand is Chrono's `Keyblade' weapon that shows his status as the protector of Time and Space.
 
Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Pluto, “Pluto-san, is that Chrono?”
 
Sailor Pluto nods her head and says, “Yes, that's my son's Solar Senshi form of Solar Pluto.”
 
Solar Pluto tells Sailor Pluto and others, “Sorry I'm late. I was following these `Kuramon' when a few dozen youma got in my way. I took take of them post haste.”
 
Jadeite says, annoyed, “The Princess of Pluto's damned son. I thought you were gone for good when you disappeared.”
 
Solar Pluto tells Jadeite, “Ah, General Jadeite of the Negaverse. I see the years haven't been kind.” Solar Pluto gives a disgusted look and says, “And your smell tells me so.”
 
Sailor Pluto tells her son, “Actually, Chrono, that was the taiyou-no-hime when she knocked him into crates of deceased fish.”
 
Solar Pluto says, with a plain tone and sly smirk, “Well, I believe if the smell fits . . .”
 
Jadeite calls out, “I've had practically enough of you!”
 
Sailor Sun steps forward and states, sternly, “How about you try me for size?!”
 
Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Sun, shocked, “Sailor Sun, what are you doing?!”
 
Sailor Sun says, with confidence, “I can take care of this Negaverse reject.”
 
Jadeite roars out, serious tone in his voice, “We shall see!” Jadeite then rushes at Sailor Sun with his sword, who manages to block with her sword. The two of them then go into an extreme sword fight for a few minutes and then sends Jadeite flying with one powerful kick. Sailor Sun then quickly takes to the air and hovers over near Jadeite, who quickly gets to the feet.
 
Sailor Sun says, with a smile, “Now, let's see how you play `follow the leader'!” Sailor Sun then flies over to the roof of a nearby building and Jadeite growls in anger.
 
Jadeite looks at Sailor Moon and tells her, angrily, “This isn't over, Moon Princess! When I'm done with your sister, I'm coming back for you and the rest of your family!”
 
Sailor Star tells Jadeite, “Don't count on it when my sis sends you back to your mommy! If you hadn't already stabbed her in the back with a knife!” Jadeite growls in anger and uses his dark powers to fly after Sailor Sun on the nearby building's roof.
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, “Shouldn't we go after her?!”
 
Sailor Star replies, “Davis and I know our sis can handle `Mr. Personality' over there.”
 
Sailor Aries says, plainly, “Right now, we have other problems.” Sailor Aries then motions to the small army of youma that's still not attacking just yet.
 
Aldamon shouts out, “Not only that, but with got Digimon attacks in our hometown!”
 
Beowolfmon says, in a plain tone, “Along with attacks in Domino City and Tomoeda as well. I hate to say it, but we are going to need to split up.”
 
Sailor Uranus looks at the army of youma and says, “Pluto, Neptune, Saturn, and I will stay here to take care of these youma.”
 
Solar Moon asks Solar Pluto, “Maybe you should stay here to support your mother and her friends.”
 
Solar Pluto nods his head and says, “That would be for the best. You have more experience with Digimon than I do.”
 
Ninja Destined Tai tells his friends, “Speaking of whom, any of us Digidestined that aren't Senshi should help Aldamon and his friends with our partners in Shibuya.”
 
Omnimon says, plainly, “Imperialdramon and I will stay here to take care of Armageddemon. Our partners should stay with us just in case.”
 
Ninja Destined Ken says, plainly, “Good idea.”
 
Ninja Destined Yolei says, “The rest of us can help Takuya and his friends.”
 
Sailor Sedna says, “I've got to help Joey and his friends back in Domino!”
 
Sailor Aries says, “Janet, Mimi, and I should come with you and our Digimon partners to help you out.”
 
Sailor Galaxy then says, “Magnadramon and I will stay with Omnimon and Imperialdramon in order to help them out.”
 
Sailor Star says, “Ophanimon and I will head with the rest of Tomoeda to help Sakura and her friends.”
 
Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “Hey, what about us?!” Soon after, Yusuke, Hiei, and Kurama land on the left side of our heroes and heroines.
 
Sailor Scorpio asks, curiously, “What are you doing here?”
 
Yusuke says, in a plain tone, “I'm not one to skip out on something like this!”
 
Sailor Jupiter tells Yusuke, “You've never faced youma before!”
 
Hiei says, in her usual serious tone, “Their demons, woman, and we've handle much more dangerous demons that those that the Negaverse has sent in the past.”
 
Kuramon tells the others, “I hate to say it, but Hiei is correct. The knowledge of the Negaverse demons, known as youma, are well-known the realm of the demon world and from what we can see, their power is not even close to most enemies that we have faced.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “Fine. Just don't get in my way.”
 
Hiei says, in a plain tone, “Funny. That was what I was going to say to you.”
 
Solar Moon then exclaims, “All right, well, what are all of us standing around here for?!” Not needing another word Omnimon and Imperialdramon headed into the air with Magnadramon, Sailor Galaxy, and Solar Moon follow them. Sailor Sedna, Sailor Aries, Sailor Scorpio, Sailor Aquarius, Garudamon, Lillymon, and AntarcticAngewomon take flight towards Domino City, Aldamon and the other Legendary Warriors along with the Ninja Destined, minus Tai and Matt, and their Digimon partners, minus Omnimon, with them, Sailor Star and ShadowAngewomon head with Tuxedo Mask and the Inner Sailor Senshi to Tomoeda through use of Sailor Teleport, and Sailor Pluto, along with her son, Solar Pluto, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, and the three Spirit Detectives prepare for a battle against the army of youma.
 
One of the youma taunts Yusuke by exclaims, nastily, “Are you ready to die, human?”
 
Yusuke's right fist glows with spiritual power and he says, in his classic tone, “Are you ready to get that ugly face rearranged?”
 
Another of the youma exclaims, not scared by Yusuke's powers, “So, what if you have spiritual powers, human?! You, your friends, and the Senshi are all going to die!” Just then the army of youma charged against the Spirit Detectives, one Solar Senshi, and four Sailor Scouts and they charge into battle.
 
(Sometime later; within the city of Domino)
 
Inside of the city of Domino, we find the whole city in chaos from whole armies of Duel Monsters, Digimon ranging from Rookie to Ultimate level, and various youma. And in the center of the chaos, we find Yami, Tea, Joey, and Tristan uses duel disks infused with the Shadow Powers from Yami's Millennium Puzzle to summon real monsters. Yami had Dark Magician (2500/2100), Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500), and Buster Blader (2600/2100) to aid him in the battle. Tea is using Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700), Dark Witch (1800/1700), and St. Joan (2800/2000) to defend her. Joey has Flame Swordsman (1800/1600), Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000), and Summoned Skull (2500/1200), a card that he recently acquired from Yugi's grandfather. And finally, Tristan has Swamp Battleguard (1800/1500), Lava Battleguard (1550/1800), and Cyber Commander (750/500) to fight for him.
 
Yami calls out, in a serious tone, “Dark Magician, Dark Magic Attack!” The purple clad magician fires a sphere of dark energy at two youma and destroys them on contact.
 
Joey then shouts out, “Flame Swordsman, attack! Flaming Sword of Battle!” Flame Swordsman rushes against two evil Floramon and scorches them with his flaming sword. Soon after, Meteor Dragon (1800/2000) fires multiple meteors at Flame Swordsman. Joey calls out, “Red-Eyes! Counterattack! Inferno Fire Blast!” Joey's Red-Eyes Black Dragon fires a dark flaming sphere from its mouth and destroys the Meteor Dragon without much trouble.
 
Tristan shouts out, “Battleguards, crush them!” Swamp and Lava Battleguards charges at the army of evil sent against them and clubs down four Pumpkinmon and five more youma.
 
Tea calls out, “Saint Joan! Dark Witch! Attack!” The two named monsters then charge in for battle and slice apart several Harpy Ladies (1300/1400 times 3) along with two Flymon. However, the horde continues to attack with incredible fierceness and intensity and their monsters begin to fall back into the defensive. Tea tells Yami, “There are just too many of them!”
 
Tristan calls out, “Where is Serenity and the others?! We need their help!”
 
Tea replies, seriously, “I've called them, but I'm not sure where they are!”
 
Yami tells his friends, “We need to keep fighting!”
 
Tea looks above the Pharaoh and calls out, worriedly, “Pharaoh, watch out!” Yami looks to where Tea is looking above them and gasps as three Meramon are dropping down straight above him. The worse news is that none of his or his friends' monsters can get to him in time.
 
One of the Meramon shouts out, “Time to die, Pharaoh!”
 
Joey, Tea, and Tristan shout out, in horror, “Pharaoh, no!”
 
Sedna Icicle Spears!”
 
Just then dozens of ice spears rain down from the skies and impale all three Meramon and they scream out in pain as they are turned into data particles nearly instantly.
 
Joey gasps and says, happily, “I know that voice!” Just then Sailor Sedna, Sailor Aries, Sailor Scorpio, and Sailor Aquarius land down near Yami and his friends.
 
Tristan exclaims, excitedly, “Serenity, you're here!”
 
Sailor Sedna tells Joey, “Sorry that I'm late, big bro! But I've brought some friends with me to help!”
 
Sailor Aries says, with a smile, “Hope you don't mind.”
 
Tea replies, with her own smile, “Not at all!”
 
Sailor Aries calls out into the sky, “All right! Go!”
 
Wing Blade!”
 
Flower Cannon!”
 
Heaven's Freeze!”
 
Just then a huge flaming bird, a sphere of green colored energy, and a strong snow and ice filled wind comes over the battle, destroying various Digimon, Shadow Creatures, and youma. Soon after, Garudamon, Lillymon, and AntarcticAngewomon float down in front of the rest of our heroes and heroines.
 
Seeing all of the Digimon, Duel Monsters, and youma that remain, Sailor Aquarius says, “This isn't going to be easy.”
 
Lillymon states, “However, when was life ever easy for us?”
 
Sailor Scorpio nods her head in agreement and states, “Good point.”
 
Sailor Aries says, in a plain tone, “Well, we had better get to work.” However, just then multiple youma appear and combine their assault against Dark Magician Girl and Buster Blader.
 
Tea shouts out to the two monsters, “Watch out!” However, it is too late since the youma destroy both Buster Blader and Dark Magician Girl causing Yami and Tea to groan out in pain from the loss of their two monsters.
 
Lillymon asks, curiously, “What just happened?”
 
Joey replies, “Sometimes when the Pharaoh uses his Shadow powers to summon Real Monsters, when the monsters that we summon are destroyed, we lose a bit of our energy with it.”
 
Tristan says, plainly, “Well, we've got to make sure that we don't lose all of our energy or monsters!”
 
Sailor Aquarius says, plainly, “Hopefully, we can help with that!” The three Zodiac Sailor Scouts then leap into the air to battle.
 
Aries Inferno Twister!”
 
Scorpio Pterodactyl Vines!”
 
Aquarius Freezing Hurricane!”
 
Sailor Aries fires a twister of flame energy from her hands and destroys six youma, four DemiDevimon, two IceDevimon, and four Cyber Harpies, Sailor Aquarius uses a huge hurricane freezing energy to take another five youma, four Meramon, one Monochromon, and five Marauding Captains, and Sailor Scorpio launches tons of seeds into the ground, which immediately grow into powerful vines that rip and tear apart one dozen youma, two dozen Digimon, Rookie to Ultimate, and four dozen various Shadow Creatures. However, even with all of the enemies that they destroyed, dozens more took their places and our heroes and heroines are getting overrun. Soon enough, Joey's Flame Swordsman along with Tristan's two Battleguards and Tea's Dark Witch are destroyed and all three of them cry out in pain as they lose more energy from the destruction of their monsters. Lillymon uses her Flower Cannon on two youma, destroying them, but she is then attacked by a Gigadramon and a Megadramon while Garudamon is getting swarmed by dozens of Snimon. The four Sailor Scouts are trying their best to fight back against the youma, Digimon, and Shadow Monsters, but they, too, are getting overwhelmed.
 
Yami shouts out, seriously, “I've had enough!” Yami draws three cards from his deck, his Millennium Puzzle glows with an intense bright light, and Yami calls out, “I CALL UPON THE POWER OF THE THREE EGYPTIAN GODS!!!” Yami slams the cards onto his duel disk and roars out, “OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!!! SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!! WINGED DRAGON OF RA, ARISE!!!” Three lights shoot up from the duel disk and they transform into Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra.
 
Joey shouts out, amazed, “Whoa! The Pharaoh is going hard core now!”
 
Yami then commands, “Obelisk the Tormentor, Fist of Fate!” Obelisk the Tormentor slams his fist into a huge amount of the enemies, crushing them into nothingness. Just then five Airdramon and two Megadramon to launch their attacks against Slifer the Sky Dragon.
 
Spinning Needle!”
 
Darkside Attack!”
 
The Airdramon launch dark beams of energy from their mouths at their target while the Megadramon launch four missiles at the red Egyptian God.
 
Yami shouts out, “Slifer, counterattack! Thunderforce Strike!” Slifer the Sky Dragon gathers electrical power into its mouth before firing a huge sphere of electrical power that negates the attacks and destroys the Digimon when Slifer's attack slams into them.
 
One of the youma on the ground shouts out, “Hurry! We have to destroy those monsters before they destroyed us!” Hundreds of youma somehow get high into the air and swarm on the God Monster of the Sun, Ra.
 
Yami shouts out, “Burn those dark creatures off by transforming into Egyptian God Phoenix!” The Winged Dragon of Ra transforms into its Phoenix Mode and in the process burns all of the youma on its body to cinders. The Winged Dragon of Ra transforms back and Yami commands, “Blaze Cannon Blast!” Ra gathers fiery energy into its mouth before firing at the enemy causing hundreds more enemies to be destroyed. The tide of the battle began to turn as the enemy looked in fear of the three God Monsters.
 
Tea says, excitedly, “All right! The Pharaoh used the God Monsters to fight back!”
 
Joey exclaims, seriously, “Let's get them!” Our heroes and heroines began to seriously fight back with a powerful counterassault and the enemy forces began to fall back.
 
(On the meanwhile; within the area of Tomoeda)
 
Inside of the town of Tomoeda, panic and pandemonium is in air and on the ground as some areas of the city are burning with the whole area being overrun with another vast army of youma, Digimon, and Shadow Creatures. In the center of the fighting are Li, Sailor Constellation, Sailor Nebula, Sailor Aurora, Sailor Moon and the Inner Sailor Senshi, Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Star, and ShadowAngewomon.
 
Sailor Jupiter uses ninja hand signs and calls out, “Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then Sailor Jupiter gains twenty Shadow Clone versions of herself and her clones take out ninja knife-shuriken from their sub-space pockets. Sailor Jupiter calls out, “Charge!” Sailor Jupiter and her Shadow Clones charge into the fray and her clones use their weapons to slice apart youma and plenty of Rookie and Champion Digimon. On the meanwhile, Sailor Mars has five of her own Shadow Clones out and she is being charged by more youma and Shadow Monsters. However, Sailor Mars and her Shadow Clones take out some Ofuda scrolls from behind their backs and all of them begin to chant at once.
 
Sailor Mars and her Shadow Clones call out, “Rin, pyou, tou, sha, kai, jin, retsu, sai, zen. Akuryou taisan!” Sailor Mars and her Shadow Clones launches waves of Ofuda scrolls at the attacking youma and Shadow Creatures. Her Shinto powers come to work as the youma and Shadow Monsters attacking her are paralyzed and stopped in his tracks.
 
Mars Celestial Inferno Blast!”
 
Sailor Mars and her Shadow Clones gathers flame energy into her wings, the flames gathers into a large sphere in front of Sailor Mars and her Shadow Clones and they launch giant sideways twisters of flames from the spheres of flame energy. All of the youma and Shadow Monsters were destroyed instantly since they were paralyzed by the Ofuda scrolls that Sailor Mars and her Shadow Clones used on them earlier.
 
Sailor Mars looks at her Shadow Clones and says, “Well, I'm glad that I know I have someone extremely dependable in a battle like this.”
 
One of Mars' Shadow Clones replies, “Sailor Moon might be a good friend and good enough Sailor Senshi, but even through she is dependable, Sailor Moon is still a Meatball Head sometimes.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Venus uses some kind of ninja fans to slice apart various Dark Digimon, youma, and Shadow Monsters. Just then a SkullMeramon fires his attack at Sailor Venus, which explodes right in front of her, and sending Sailor Venus down to the ground on my bottom causing her to drop her ninja war fans.
 
Sailor Venus rubs her bottom and exclaims, annoyed, “Hey, watch what you are doing you jerk!” Just then four youma are attacking Sailor Venus on mass, but Sailor Venus does some ninja hand signs and when one of the youma impales Sailor Venus with its claw, Sailor Venus `transforms' into a trash can.
 
The youma become immediately confused and one of them asks, “What is this?!”
 
Venus Heart Chain Explosion!”
 
Just then energy chains made of hearts surround all of the youma and then explodes in a tremendous explosion, destroying all four youma at once. And standing on top of a building behind the youma's backs is none other than Sailor Venus.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, in her usual tone, “That's what you get for messing with the power of love!” Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are with Sailor Constellation, Sailor Aurora, Sailor Nebula, and Li. Tuxedo Mask launches a mixture of red roses and shuriken against their enemies, destroying around two youma, but only pissing off the Digimon and Shadow Monsters since his attack only injured them. Soon after, four Amazoness Fighters, eight Unfriendly Amazons, four Boltmon, and two dozen youma rushes in to attack him, but Sailor Constellation got in their way.
 
Constellation Starlight Striker!”
 
Sailor Constellation launches a wave of star energy at the enemy and destroying them in a huge explosion.
 
Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Constellation, “Thanks, Sailor Constellation.”
 
Sailor Constellation replies, “No problem!”
 
Aurora Polaris Blast!”
 
Nebula Storm Cracking!”
 
God of Lightning, Come Forth!”
 
Soon after, a beam of magnetic and aurora colored energy, a cosmic energy storm, and a beam of pure lightning energy blasts another good sized amount of youma, Dark Digimon, and Shadow Monsters to the side.
 
Sailor Nebula exclaims, “There's just too many of them!”
 
Li exclaims, slicing two evil Floramon into data particles with his enchanted sword, “We need a new strategy!”
 
Sailor Aurora shouts out, as she moves her hands in ninja hand signs, “Allow me! Shadow Clone Jutsu!” Just then one hundred Sailor Aurora clones appear besides the original and assume martial arts stances. Sailor Aurora then calls out, “Charge!” With one loud roar, Sailor Aurora and all of her Shadow Clones charge into battle, battling the evil forces, and going on a literal rampage on them.
 
Sailor Moon sweatdrops and says, a bit nervously, “I thought that Lita was excitable, but she really takes the cake.”
 
Sailor Constellation smiles and says, “Same old, Meilin. Even as a Sailor Scout, she won't change a bit.”
 
Li then says, “Through getting some magic of her own gave a bit too much extra confidence.”
 
Tuxedo Mask tells them, “We still have some fighting to do.” Tuxedo Mask then motions to his right and above him and the others see ShadowAngewomon eliminating some Airdramon, Flymon, and various real-life flying Duel Monsters with her Hidden Light attack while Sailor Star and four of her Shadow Clone use spirit energy based attacks to bombard the youma on the ground while fighting the aerial assault from where she is. Sailor Star is sweating somewhat, giving a strained look in our expression.
 
Li says, in a plain tone, “That's right. We might be handling ourselves on our own, but we still have a long way to go to defeat this army.”
 
Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “I just hope that the others are doing okay where they are!”
 
(Within the district of Shibuya; A little later that evening)
 
Back in the city of Tokyo, we find district of Shibuya under siege from an army of Dark Digimon, but the Legendary Warriors and the Odaiba Digidestined and their Digimon that came with them are handling it.
 
Atomic Inferno!”
 
Hurricane Gale!”
 
Aldamon fires multiple spheres of heat and flame energy while Zephyrmon creates a huge hurricane and the two attacks combine to become a powerful flaming tornado that destroys multiple Dark Digimon, which include BlackAgumon, Devidramon, LadyDevimon, and several Gigadramon as well. On the meanwhile, MetalKabuterimon was having trouble with dozens of Datamon that `attached' themselves to his metal body and he can't get them off as they try to disassemble him.
 
MetalKabuterimon roars out, angrily, “Hey, get off, you little Digi-buggers! Get off of me! Don't fool around or I'll get really angry!”
 
Gate of Destiny!”
 
Just then a huge wind comes out of nowhere to suck all of the Datamon off him and MetalKabuterimon turns to see MagnaAngemon using his Gate of Destiny to suck the evil Digimon inside.
 
MetalKabuterimon tells MagnaAngemon, “Thanks a lot.”
 
MagnaAngemon replies, “No problem, MetalKabuterimon.” On the meanwhile, we find Ninja Destined Yolei and Cody using ninja katana to slice apart some Vegiemon and Red Vegiemon.
 
Ninja Destined Yolei says, “Now, I remember why I hate vegetables that have gone bad.”
 
However, another Red Vegiemon calls out, “Well, let me show how bad I can be!” The Red Vegiemon then launches his two spore like hands and arms towards the two Ninja Destined, but they use their ninja agility and speed to leap out of the way. Ninja Destined TK comes up from behind with his ninja stealth and slices apart Red Vegiemon with a shuriken.
 
Ninja Destined Yolei tells our Destined of Hope, “There seems to be no end to them!”
 
Ninja Destined TK says, plainly, “I hope that the others are having better luck than we are!”
 
(Returning to Tokyo Warehouse District and Harbor; A short time soon after)
 
Back in the Tokyo Warehouse District and in the harbor, we find Sailor Sun and Jadeite in a ranging sword battle on the rooftops of the building nearby the warehouse and harbor district while Sakuyamon, Magnadramon, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, Omnimon, Solar Moon, and Sailor Galaxy are fighting a new Armageddemon while Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Pluto, and the Spirit Detectives are in a raging battle against another army of youma. One of the youma releases a powerful freezing storm at the group, but Sailor Neptune pulls out her Aqua Mirror.
 
Submarine Reflection!”
 
The powerful freezing storm is absorbed into Neptune's Aqua Mirror and then reflected right back at the enemy youma, causing around four dozen of them to become frozen ice statues. Yusuke then leaps forward with his right fist glowing with a lot of power.
 
Shotgun!”
 
Yusuke thrusts his right fist forward and with a loud shotgun-like `bang', he launches a wave of multiple spirit energy `bullets' that shatters all of the frozen enemies, turning their frozen remains into deadly icicles projectiles that slice apart another one hundred and fifty youma. Another group of youma attacks the Spirit Detective, but with some powerful and super-fast punches, these youma learned that to mess with this Spirit Detective is one huge mistake.
 
Yusuke shouts out as he takes out the last of the youma attacking him, “Get your ugly face out of my home, freak!” Yusuke then uses that punch to send that youma sky high and it crashes to the ground, extremely hard, causing one good sized crater to form. On the meanwhile, we find Sailor Uranus battling against youma using her ninja speed and agility to get into the youma's `weak points' and use her Space Sword to cut them down. Using this method, sixty youma were cut down in this fashion.
 
Hiei then rushes in and says, “Not bad . . . for a human female. Now, watch and learn.” Hiei then takes out his sword and his typical fashion cut down around one hundred and fifty youma with ease.
 
Sailor Uranus gives an annoyed look, Sailor Neptune goes over to her, and Sailor Neptune asks, with her classic smile and caring tone, “What's the matter, Amara-chan? Jealous that you are being outdone by a demon?” Sailor Uranus gives a slight blush and annoyed look in her expression.
 
Silent Glaive Surprise!”
 
Pluto Deadly Scream!”
 
Sailor Saturn uses her scythe to launch violet energy at the youma and Sailor Pluto launches a planet-shaped dark pink orb of energy from orb and both attacks vaporize another fifty youma. Kurama uses his Rose Whip to slice apart another fifty youma, but even with all of the evil youma that they destroyed, there are still hundreds to thousands of them left.
 
Kurama exclaims, “This is getting us nowhere! We need to find a way to take care all of these evil creatures at once or we will be overwhelmed!”
 
Sailor Pluto uses her Garnet Rod to slice two youma apart and she exclaims, “He is correct! Unless we do something fast, we will not be able to hold them back much longer!”
 
Yusuke shouts out, “I'm open to suggestions!”
 
Solar Pluto leaps into the air and shouts out, “Allow me!”
 
Pluto Reality Vortex!”
 
Solar Pluto creates a tornado in the area that creates a hole in space and time and that space time vortex then begins to suck the youma into itself. And no matter how much they tried, they couldn't get away and our group of world defenders leaps back from the vortex.
 
Sailor Pluto asks her son, in a rare amazed tone, “Chrono, how did you create a rip in space and time without disputing the whole of reality itself?”
 
Solar Pluto tells Sailor Pluto, “Mother, you don't spend a few millennia in a few alternate realities without learning a few `tricks'.”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Solar Pluto, “After this is over, my son, you and I need to have a talk. One that has been millennia in waiting.”
 
Solar Pluto tells his mother, “Mom, I wouldn't have it any other way.” On the meanwhile, within the harbor, we find Solar Moon, Sailor Galaxy, Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, Omnimon, Magnadramon, and Sakuyamon battling it out with Armageddemon with no success.
 
Supreme Cannon!”
 
Position Laser!”
 
Omnimon and Imperialdramon Fighter Mode fires their attack onto Armageddemon's back, but with no success at all since the attacks did no damage when they impacted his head and body. Armageddemon just laughs at their efforts and roars out as he prepares to attack.
 
Destiny Destroyer!”
 
Armageddemon fires a sphere of energy from his mouth, but the two large Digimon had superior speed and managed to avoid the assaults, which explode in mid-air causing powerful shockwaves that shatter some building windows.
 
Magnadramon exclaims, seriously, “Be careful! Armageddemon is more powerful than he was last time!”
 
Sakuyamon says, in her usual tone, “Agreed. But last time, you didn't have help and you weren't as powerful last time.”
 
Solar Moon calls out, “Sakuyamon's right! We have to combine our powers!”
 
Sailor Galaxy nods her head and shouts out, “Right!”
 
Fire Tornado!”
 
Spirit Strike!”
 
Moon Aurora Flash!”
 
Galaxy Elemental Force!”
 
Magnadramon launches dark blue flames at her enemy, Sakuyamon launches rainbow colored spirits, Solar Moon fires a sphere of silver and aurora colored energy, and Sailor Galaxy gathers all types of elemental energy into her wings, turns it into a sphere of elemental power, and launches the sphere right at Armageddemon. All four attacks combine to cover Armageddemon's upper body in flames and smoke.
 
Ninja Destined Tai, watching from the sidelines, exclaims, excitedly, “All right! They took him out!” However, a huge evil laugh dampers Tai's enthusiasm, and when the smoke and flame cleared up enough, Armageddemon emerges totally unharmed. Our Digidestined of Courage roars out, shocked, “No way!”
 
Sin Scale Attack!”
 
Armageddemon then launches a huge amount of missiles and rockets from its scaly body and the Digimon and two Senshi move quickly to avoid the exploding missiles, but one missile explodes near Magnadramon that the shockwave sends her flying.
 
Sailor Galaxy briefly stops and she calls out, horrified, “Magnadramon!” Solar Moon flies close to her, but another missile explodes causing the shockwave to knock both of them senseless and they fall into the waters of the harbor below.
 
Ninja Destined Ken calls out, shocked, “Davis!”
 
Ninja Destined Tai shouts out, horrified, “Kari! Davis!”
 
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode shouts out, angrily, “All right! Now, I'm mad!” Imperialdramon then starts to glow a bright white as his cannon on his right wrist transforms into the huge Omni Sword and he is bathed in white light when he grabs onto it.
 
Mode Change Digivolution
 
“Imperialdramon Fighter Mode . . . Mode Change to . . . Imperialdramon Paladin Mode!”
 
End Mode Change Digivolution
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then rushes towards Armageddemon with his sword ready in his hands and it begins to glow with a bright light.
 
Omni Sword!”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode then slams his sword right into right side of Armageddemon's head and nothing happened for a few second, but then, much to Imperialdramon's shock and horror, his sword breaks into tiny pieces.
 
Imperialdramon shouts out, shocked, “What?! How can this be happening?!”
 
Ninja Destined Matt yells out, shocked, “No way! That was Imperialdramon's greatest attack!” However, Armageddemon turns his head, opens his mouth, and aims it right at Imperialdramon.
 
Destiny Destroyer!”
 
Imperialdramon didn't have time to react as he is hit at point-blank range and sent screaming through the air back towards the harbor.
 
Omnimon yells out, shocked, “Imperialdramon!” Back in the harbor, Solar Pluto's attack has finished the rest of the youma and their work is done.
 
Kurama says to Solar Pluto, “Excellent work. Now, we need to aid the others.” Just then Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's form crashes into the harbor and slams into the warehouse that they were near and Sailor Uranus immediately protects Sailor Neptune.
 
Yusuke exclaims, “Whoa! What was that?!” Just then the smoke clears to reveal the battered Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, his armor greatly cracked and his sword nearly destroyed. Yusuke asks, perplexed, “Hey, isn't that the big Digimon that hangs out with your prince?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, shocked at Imperialdramon's terrible condition, “Indeed, but who or what could have done this to such a powerful being?”
 
Solar Pluto points towards the harbor and replies, “That mother.” Everyone looks to the source as Armageddemon continues his rampage through the harbor, his attacks destroying entire city blocks on the other side of the harbor that they are on. Omnimon and Magnadramon were fighting on while Sakuyamon went to the water line to find Solar Moon and Sailor Galaxy, but then they emerge from the water and fly into the air.
 
Back to the battle, Solar Moon and Sailor Galaxy cough out some harbor water that got into their systems and Solar Moon says, “Man! I'm glad that we took swimming lessons now!” Solar Moon asks Sailor Galaxy, “Are you okay, Hikari-chan?”
 
Sailor Galaxy nods her head and says, “I'll be fine, Dai-chan. Just got a bit of sea water and the wind knocked out of me. These days, I'm glad that I have these powers.”
 
Solar Moon tells Sailor Galaxy, “You and me both, Kari.”
 
Sakuyamon goes over to the two of them and asks them, “Are you all right?”
 
Solar Moon replies, seriously, “We're fine! What's going on?!”
 
Sakuyamon exclaims, “Imperialdramon transformed into his Paladin Mode, but his sword shattered when he attacked and now he has suffered critical damage.” The two Senshi gasp in shock and Sakuyamon points them to the warehouse area near the harbor causing Solar Moon and Sailor Galaxy to see the badly injured and fallen form of Imperialdramon Paladin Mode.
 
Solar Moon exclaims, “Oh shit! He beat Imperialdramon?! In his ultimate form?!”
 
Sailor Galaxy asks, worriedly, “What do we do now?!”
 
Solar Moon roars out, seriously, “We keep fighting! That's what Imperialdramon would want us to do!”
 
Sailor Galaxy asks Solar Moon, “But how? Imperialdramon was our most powerful Digimon and he was beaten!”
 
Solar Moon tells Sailor Galaxy, in a real determined tone, “If we give up now, Hikari-chan, all of our battles, all that we've learned about ourselves, and all that we fought for will be for nothing! I'm not going to sit around and let Apotheosismon and his Empress win! If he wants both universes, he will have to do it over my cold dead body! I will never surrender, no matter how hopeless that things look!”
 
Sailor Galaxy is encouraged by Solar Moon's words and says, in reply, “You're right, Dai-chan! Let's get him!”
 
Solar Moon smiles and replies, “Yeah!” Solar Moon, Sailor Galaxy, and Sakuyamon rejoin Omnimon and Magnadramon and renew their assault against the evil Digimon, but their efforts have zero to little success. Armageddemon continues to vaporize whole buildings, causing massive destruction, and chaos and pandemonium spread as the people in the nearby areas flee for their lives in mass hordes of humanity. Back on the other side of the harbor, our Digidestined of Courage, Friendship, and Kindness joined by Sailor Senshi of Uranus, Saturn, Pluto, and Neptune along with our Solar Senshi of Pluto and the Spirit Detectives.
 
Kurama says, in a plain tone, “That `thing's' powers are far too great to take down even with all of them combined. We need a new strategy or more power or all will be lost.”
 
Sailor Saturn says, worriedly, “We need to help them somehow!”
 
Solar Pluto takes to the skies and says, “I'll try to aid them as much as I can.”
 
Kurama tells Solar Pluto, in his logical tone, “As much as I hate to tell you this, but your aid in this battle will change very little. We need a massive amount more energy than they have to defeat him.”
 
Sailor Uranus exclaims, annoyed, “Well, we can't just sit here!” Sailor Uranus roars as she slams her right fist into the ground, cracking it slightly.
 
Sailor Saturn says, surprised, “Amara-papa . . .”
 
Sailor Neptune tells Sailor Uranus, comfortingly, “I know how you feel, Uranus. I don't like it to stand and do nothing, but we aren't Eternal Sailor Senshi, so, we can't fly and get to them.”
 
Sailor Pluto says, in her logical tone, “And I doubt that we will have the power that we need if we could do that.”
 
Ninja Destined Ken says, “Davis' and Kari's power are allowing them to survive the shockwave of their attacks, but I'm not sure they can take a direct hit, which makes the three of us useless.”
 
Ninja Destined Tai roars out in frustration and shouts out, “Isn't there anything we can do?!” Back to the battle with Armageddemon, Solar Moon and Sailor Galaxy were thinking the same thing.
Sakuyamon yells out, “Our attacks aren't having any effect on him! We need more power!”
 
Sailor Galaxy shouts out, “We can't get anymore power! Tai and others down there can't fly and the rest of our friends are still fighting the enemy send to Shibuya, Domino, and Tomoeda! They might not make it here in time!”
 
Solar Moon calls out, “There has to something we can do to stop him or at least delay him till the others get here! I know there is a way to win!”
 
Sailor Galaxy nods her head and exclaims, seriously, “I'm with you, Davis! We need some way to get our friends here to help us!” Just then Solar Moon's and Sailor Galaxy's crests and transformation items are glowing with a bright light.
 
Solar Moon shouts out, perplexed, “What the?! What's going on with my crests and transformation device?! This is freaky! Nothing like this happened before!” Just then Sailor Galaxy's and Solar Moon's treasures and crests send beams of energy towards shore that combine into one rainbow beam that splits into four separate beams that go right into Sailor Uranus', Sailor Neptune's, Sailor Saturn's, and Sailor Pluto's heart jewels causing them to glow brightly.
 
Sailor Saturn asks, perplexed, “What's going on, Trista-mama?”
 
Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “Could this be . . .?!” Just then Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Pluto are bathed in pure light as new words enter their minds.
 
Uranus Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Neptune Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Saturn Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Pluto Eternal Power, Make-up!”
 
Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Pluto felt a surge of new power as their fukus were replaced with brand new sailor fukus on their forms. When the light dies down, the four Outer Sailor Scouts have brand new Sailor Senshi forms.
 
Sailor Uranus' hairstyle is the same, but now, she had two sets of three small white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set on the left side and the other set of feathers on the right side, the tiara across her forehead is gone, the symbol of Uranus in bright orange is on her forehead, her lips are dark orange in color, her earrings are golden heart jewels attached above orange star jewels, her cloth choker around her neck remains mainly the same, but it has a golden heart jewel and one orange jewel in the form of the symbol of Uranus in the center of the choker, her bodysuit remains mainly the same, expect the heart jewel in the bust area has lost its bow and has four white angel wings attached to it instead, she has pink shoulder pads exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads covering her shoulders, her gloves are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have dark blue bands on them, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark blue, aqua-marine blue, and black as the colors, there is another heart jewel exactly like the heart jewel on the bust area of her bodysuit on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is dark blue in color, her high-heeled boots remain the same, but they have two white angel wings on the heels, and she has four white angel wings coming out of her back. Attached to the right side of her mini-skirt is her talisman, the Space Sword.
 
Sailor Neptune's hairstyle is the same, but now, she had two sets of three small white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set on the left side and the other set of feathers on the right side, the tiara across her forehead is gone, the symbol of Neptune in aqua-marine blue is on her forehead, her lips are aqua-marine blue in color, her earrings are golden heart jewels attached above aqua-marine star jewels, her cloth choker around her neck now has a golden heart jewel and one aqua-marine jewel in the form of the symbol of Neptune in the center of the choker, her bodysuit remains mainly the same, expect the heart jewel in the bust area has lost its bow and has four white angel wings attached to it instead, she has pink shoulder pads exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads covering her shoulders, her gloves are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have aqua-marine blue bands on them, her mini-skirt is triple layered with aqua-marine blue, dark blue, and dark violet as the colors, there is another heart jewel exactly like the heart jewel on the bust area of her bodysuit on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is aqua-marine blue in color, her high-heeled shoes remain the same, but they have two white angel wings on the heels and the symbol of Neptune imprinted in gold on the toe area of her high-heeled shoes, and she has four white angel wings coming out of her back. Attached to the right side of her mini-skirt is her talisman, the Aqua Mirror.
 
Sailor Saturn's hairstyle remains the same as in her pervious Sailor Senshi forms, but now, she had two sets of three small white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set on the left side and the other set of feathers on the right side, the tiara across her forehead is gone, the symbol of Saturn in bright violet is on her forehead, her lips are bright violet in color, her earrings are golden heart jewels attached above dark red star jewels, her cloth choker around her neck is mainly the same as before, but now, it has a golden heart jewel and one bright violet jewel in the form of the symbol of Saturn in the center of the choker, her bodysuit remains mainly the same, expect the heart jewel in the bust area has lost its bow and has four white angel wings attached to it instead, she has pink shoulder pads exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads covering her shoulders, her gloves are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have bright violet colored bands on them, her mini-skirt is triple layered with dark violet, aqua-marine blue, and black as the colors, there is another heart jewel exactly like the heart jewel on the bust area of her bodysuit on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is dark red in color, her high-heeled boots remain the same, but they have two white angel wings on the heels, and she has four white angel wings coming out of her back. In her hands is her weapon/talisman, the Silent Glaive scythe.
 
Sailor Pluto's hairstyle remains the same as before, but now, she had two sets of three small white feathers in the forward portion of her scalp, one set on the left side and the other set of feathers on the right side, the tiara across her forehead is gone, the symbol of Pluto in dark pink is imprinted on her forehead now, her lips are ruby red in color, her earrings are golden heart jewels attached above dark green star jewels, her cloth choker around her neck now has a golden heart jewel and one black jewel in the form of the symbol of Pluto in the center of the choker, her bodysuit remains mainly the same, expect the heart jewel in the bust area has lost its bow and has four white angel wings attached to it instead, she has pink shoulder pads exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's shoulder pads covering her shoulders, her gloves are exactly like Eternal Sailor Moon's gloves, expect they have black colored bands on them, her mini-skirt is triple layered with black, dark blue, and dark violet as the colors, there is another heart jewel exactly like the heart jewel on the bust area of her bodysuit on the top center portion of her mini-skirt, the bow on the rear of her mini-skirt designed like Eternal Sailor Moon's bow, but it is dark red in color, her high-heeled boots remain the same, but they have two white angel wings on the heels, and she has four white angel wings coming out of her back. In her hands is her Garnet Rod with her talisman, the Garnet Orb, attached on top of her staff.
 
Sailor Saturn shouts out, amazed, “Wow! We've become Eternal Sailor Scouts!”
 
Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “The Prince's and her beloved's wishes in their hearts have allowed their powers to give us Eternal Sailor Senshi powers.”
 
Sailor Neptune states, with her usual smile, “Well, it would be rude not to use them and to thank them.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a sly grin, “Neptune, you took the words out of my mouth.” Joined by Solar Pluto, the four new Eternal Sailor Scouts took the skies and flies towards the battlefield.
 
Yusuke says, in his usual tone, “Well, that's something you don't see every day.” Soon enough, the five Senshi arrive on the battle and Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Pluto prepare to use their new powers.
 
Uranus Hurricane Turbulence!”
 
Neptune Tsunami Orchestra!”
 
Saturn Shikigami Surprise!”
 
Pluto Chronos Force!”
 
Sailor Uranus spins around creating a huge wind twister around her, the wind twister gathers multiple orange planet-shaped spheres, and Sailor Uranus launches the twister at her enemy. Sailor Neptune summons water from the seas, transforming it into a violin in her hands with a huge water orchestra, and when Sailor Neptune starts to play her `water violin', the whole orchestra starts playing, and sending tsunami force streams of water at Armageddemon. Sailor Saturn's Silent Glaive gives off a slight eerie purple glow as she summons light and darkness energy into it, Sailor Saturn swings her scythe forward, and two humanoid Shikigami dressed in ninja uniforms are summoned from her Silent Glaive and head for Armageddemon. Finally, Sailor Pluto summons a great time and space storm, a light blue lightning bolt slams into her Garnet Rod, and Sailor Pluto launches a dark blue beam of energy with a planet-shaped sphere in front of the beam. The four powerful attacks combine into one powerful attack that slams into Armageddemon's head causing him to roar out in pain.
 
When Sailor Galaxy and Solar Moon looked at the five Senshi, Sailor Uranus says, with her classic smile, “Need a hand?”
 
Sailor Galaxy replies, with a smile, “Sure!” Just then Armageddemon gives a loud roar of anger and his body becomes engulfed in a light black aura.
 
Sailor Neptune asks, curiously, “What is he doing?”
 
Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “I don't like this . . .”
 
Sailor Galaxy exclaims, worriedly, “I sense a lot of dark energy gathering around him.”
 
Sailor Saturn nods her head and says, “Galaxy-san is right! He is storing a huge amount of darkness energy.”

Solar Pluto asks, worriedly, “I don't think that I will like the answer, but what he is doing?”
 
The answer quickly hits our Digidestined of Miracles and he exclaims, shocked, “Oh, damn! He's getting ready for a major attack! We've got to get out of the way!” The rest of our heroes and heroines gasp in shock, but it was already too late.
 
Dark Messiah!”
 
Armageddemon fires a wave of dark energy from the underworld itself and using a powerful dark shockwave. Our heroes and heroines scream out in pain as they are torn apart by the attack and thrown back to the warehouse district near the harbor where Ninja Destined Tai, Matt, and Ken could only watch Omnimon, Magnadramon, Sakuyamon, and the seven Senshi crash behind them, creating good sized craters based on their size and weight. The attack also caused nearly all of the warehouse storage building to collapses, windows in nearly all of Tokyo to shatter to pieces, and around ten buildings near the harbor to collapse. Ninja Destined Tai, Matt, and Ken used their ninja super-speed to run over to Solar Moon, Sailor Galaxy, and Omnimon. The seven Senshi, their uniforms torn and batter with multiple cuts and bruises, and the three Mega Digimon, badly bruised and burned rise to their feet.
 
Solar Moon holds his left arm, temporary numb and useless, and exclaims, “Oh, man! He is far more powerful than before!”
 
Omnimon shouts out, “He threw all of us so far with that powerful attack. This isn't going to be easy.”
 
Yusuke roars out, shocked, “No joke! That attack also blew up a good portion of the area.”
 
Kurama says, in a logical tone, “If we do not anything soon, the whole of Tokyo will be destroyed.”
 
Sailor Galaxy asks, worriedly, “But what can we do now?”
 
Just then a familiar voice shouts out, “We keep fighting!” Everyone looks to the source to see the serious injured Imperialdramon Paladin Mode slowly walking back towards the harbor.
 
Yusuke tells Imperialdramon, “I don't mean to insult you big guy, but you don't look in any condition to fight!”
 
Imperialdramon Paladin Mode exclaims, “I don't care! If we lose this fight, we're finished and Apotheosismon wins! And if he wins, two realities and trillions of innocent humans and Digimon will suffer and this is something I can't accept! We've never lost a battle before and we're not going to now! I'm getting back into the fight!”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, in an extremely determined tone, “When I was just a Digidestined, not a Solar Senshi and not some great legendary `warrior prince', all I had was my faith and my determination. I fought to the last and with everything that I had and that's what I plan to do now! I don't know about any of you, but I'm not going to let any overgrown freak of a spider destroy the world and allow that sadistic ass Apotheosismon to make anymore people suffer! I'm going back in there with Imperialdramon!”
 
Sailor Galaxy says, nodding her head and smiling, “Count me in Davis!”
 
Omnimon says, “Same here.”
 
Magnadramon states, determined, “I will help in any way that I can.”
 
Sakuyamon says, plainly, “As will I. If you lead, I will follow.”
 
Solar Pluto tells Solar Moon, “You are my prince and I'm your guardian. I will follow wherever you lead.”
 
Sailor Uranus tells Solar Moon, with her classic grin, “You know, Davis, I wasn't sure about you even after you were revealed as the Moon Prince. However, I've seen you and your sister prove yourself again and again. We're coming too. Our princess might not forgive us if she allowed her brother to die before she could get to know him better.”
 
Solar Moon asks, sarcastically, “Think you can keep up?”
 
Sailor Uranus replies, with her classic grin, “Can you?”
 
Ninja Destined Tai tells Solar Moon, “And count us in for moral support, Davis.” Ninja Destined Matt and Ken nod their heads in agreement and then our Digidestined of Courage's, Friendship's, Kindness', Light's, and Miracles' crest began to glow with bright along with Solar Moon's and Solar Pluto's morpher's, with Sailor Galaxy's transformation brooch, and the four Outer Sailor Scouts' heart jewels. Omnimon, Sakuyamon, and Magnadramon also glow with bright light and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's broken sword also began to glow.
 
Sailor Saturn asks, confused, “What's going on?” Just then Omnimon, Sakuyamon, Magnadramon, the five Digidestined's crests, the two Solar Senshi's morphers, Sailor Galaxy's transformation brooch, and the four Outer Scouts heart jewels send energy into Imperialdramon's broken sword causing it to regenerate and transform. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's sword transforms from black and white into a beautiful silver blade with a rainbow colored hilt, angel wings coming out of the sides of the hilt, and the blade had all of the crests of the Digidestined and the symbols of Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi on it. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode's armor fully repairs itself and his body heals up totally.
 
Imperialdramon thinks in his mind, “I can feel it! The heart of my friends, the purity of their souls, and the will of their spirits!” Imperialdramon Paladin Mode slowly rises to the air as Armageddemon turns around, sensing the renewed power from Imperialdramon Paladin Mode. Imperialdramon shouts out, seriously, “Armageddemon, you've terrorized human and Digimon kind for the last time! This madness ends today!” Imperialdramon's sword gives a bright aurora colored glow as he prepares to attack.
 
Destiny Destroyer!”
 
Armageddemon launches a powerful sphere of energy from its mouth at Imperialdramon Paladin Mode, but the Holy Dragon Warrior Digimon stands firm and prepares his attack.
 
Cosmic Omni Sword!”
 
Imperialdramon swings his sword forward and fires a huge aurora colored wave of elemental energy that negates Armageddemon's attack and slams into the evil Digimon with incredible force. It roars as it turns back into various Kuramon and then into data particles that spread throughout the Earth's atmosphere, never to reassemble ever again.
 
Solar Moon exclaims, excitedly, “All right, you did Imperialdramon!”
 
Imperialdramon tells Solar Moon, “No, we did, Davis. It took all of us working together to defeat Armageddemon. It was our powers combined together that destroyed him.” On the meanwhile, we find a badly cut up Sailor Sun was knocked down on the titled roof by Jadeite, who is badly cut up by the battle with Sailor Sun, and then he sees Armageddemon's destruction by Imperialdramon.
 
Jadeite yells out, shocked, “What?! How did that happen?!” Jadeite hesitates for a moment in his attack and Sailor Sun quickly uses it to advantage to knock Jadeite's sword from his hand and slash him across the chest causing him to cry out as he gains a bloody gash.
 
Sailor Sun tells Jadeite, “My brother did, jerk!” Sailor Sun raises her sword to Jadeite's neck and tells him, “It's over.”
 
Jadeite tells Sailor Sun, with a sly grin, “Never. Farewell . . . for now.” Jadeite then knocks Sailor Sun's sword away, leaps back, and goes through a portal of darkness that quickly closes behind him before Sailor Sun could follow.
 
Sailor Sun says, plainly, “We'll see each other, again.” Sailor Sun then quickly sheaths her sword and prepares to head out to meet her brother, friends, and allies.
 
(Back at Apotheosismon's base; a short time later)
 
We find an injured Jadeite with bandage wrapped around the wound that Sailor Sun gave me kneeling with his right knee in front of Apotheosismon and the Digimon Empress.
 
Jadeite tells them, “I'm sorry. I failed in my mission.” Jadeite then thinks in his mind, “And no doubt they are going to do worse than what that witch Queen Beryl did me, but I won't give in without a fight!”
 
The Digimon Empress tells Jadeite, “Rise, Jadeite. Don't worry, it is a minor set-back.”
 
Jadeite asks, perplexed, “Aren't you angry that the Senshi and those Digi-brats defeated your armies?”
 
Apotheosismon tells Jadeite, “Annoyed, yes, but not angry, my friend. They might have defeated my forces, but defeated and destroyed are two different things. I have another plan. We will wait until the right moment. At this time, a powerful evil force from outside the solar system is coming towards Earth to destroy or take it over. I wanted to destroy those `heroes' and claim the three artifacts so that when they arrive, they will fall to my might, but now, I've decided to let them do my dirty work for me.”
 
Jadeite says, with a wicked smile, “Ah. Let this evil force destroy those Senshi and their new friends and we will take the spoils for ourselves when we are done.”
 
Digimon Empress then adds, “And us getting rid of them as well. My lord is the only one that has the right to rule.”
 
Apotheosismon says, “Our hidden bases have already begun to take shape and we shall `wait' within them until the time is right. And when we emerge, the universe and all others shall know my name as I become the sole ruler of all!”
 
(The next morning; Back at Rei's temple in Juuban)
 
The next day, in the middle morning hours, we find all of our heroes and heroines, Senshi, Digidestined, Odaiba and Frontier, the Odaiba Digidestined Digimon partners, Spirit Detectives, Yami and his friends, and Sakura and her friends, are all assembled together in front of Rei's temple. They look at the shattered windows of the nearby buildings to the temple, but the good news is that Rei's home didn't take any heavy damage. However, there are massive water main and electrical breaks, meaning much of the city is without water or electricity, many people were injured by the battle between our heroes and Armageddemon in the bay, not to mention that buildings were destroyed, and many businesses, stores, and schools were closed until repairs were made. Domino and Tomoeda didn't fare too much better and both cities suffered massive damage from the battle and a lot of people were wounded.
 
Serenity says, shocked, “My words. All this damage . . .”
 
Joey nods his head and tells his sister, “Yeah, Serenity, this is no joke. That Apotheosismon really meant business this time.”
 
Kouji says, plainly, “The Diet and the Prime Minister have already declared a state of emergency with the Tokyo Self-Defense Force preparing to aid the people here, Domino, and Tomoeda.”
 
Kairi states, in a plain tone, “I wouldn't expect anything less from Apotheosismon.”
 
Davis nods his head and states, “No joke, sis. Back when I was part of the First Digidestined, he was ruthless and relentless. He didn't care who he hurt and what he had to do to get what he desired. In fact, he loves to make others suffer for his own pleasure.”
 
Matt exclaims, angrily, “He is sick!”
 
Jun tells Matt, in a plain tone, “Apotheosismon is beyond `sick'. He is sadistic and pure evil incarnate as well as intelligent, sly, crafty, and patient. He will only consider this a minor set-back and might keep Jadeite with him.”
 
Janet nods her head and says, “He'll be back for the `next round' round.”
 
Sean nods his head and states, “Believe it.”
 
Mina tells Hotaru, with a smile, “Hey! There is some good news! We've got some more help and Hotaru-chan and the Outers have gained their Eternal Sailor Senshi forms!”
 
Orion nods his head and says, “Indeed. We are going to need all of the power we can get to stop Apotheosismon and the upcoming Rajita threat.”
 
Chrono states, in a plain tone, “This is nothing compared what the Rajita can do.”
 
Yolei asks, nervously, “Are you sure?”
 
Chrono nods his head and states, “Yes. You can expect mass destruction and chaos on every single part of the world when the Rajita get here.”
 
Rei says, in her usual tone, “That's good to hear.”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “Well, I think that we can learn a lesson from what happened in the harbor.”
 
Darien asks Trista, “What lesson is that Trista?”
 
Trista tells Darien, “During the battle, we might have fought together, but we still fought in our own ways and even when combining attacks, we failed to defeat Armageddemon. However, when all of combined our hearts and our powers into Imperialdramon and his sword, our united powers easily dispatch that great evil.”
 
Hotaru asks Trista, “So, you are saying that all of us need to fight as one united team, Trista-mama?”
 
Trista nods her head and says, “Yes. In the past, all of us have fought our battles in our own fashion. The Digidestined of the tsuki-no-ouji's and taiyou-no-hime's reality have fought in their way, the Digidestined of our reality fought in their way, we have fought in our own fashion, the Spirit Detectives in their fashion, and so on. We need combine our own individual skills and experiences in order to stand a chance against Apotheosismon and especially, the Rajita. If we fight like we did in the past, we will surely lose our lives.”
 
Yami says, getting what Trista means, “Ah, so, you are proposing an alliance between all of us and unite against this threat.”
 
Trista tells Yami, “Correct, Pharaoh.”
 
Janet says, in her logical tone, “I think that it is a good idea. We are going to need each other if we are going to get through this crisis.” Nods of agreement came from our heroes' and heroines' heads, even Amara and Michelle, who knew that they had little choice even if they didn't agree to this. And all of our heroes and heroines look up into the sky and wondering when the evil Rajita will arrive for battle . . .
 
Next time in Chapter 13: The Rajita's First Strike: In the aftermath of Apotheosismon grand assault on Tokyo, Domino, and Tomoeda, our heroes and heroines go on high alert as they patrol around the three cities for any more trouble from Apotheosismon and any signs of the Rajita while researching any clues on the whereabouts of the three sacred artifacts. However, soon enough, troubles keep coming into town when mysterious reports of people being found unconscious and in comatose states for no reason at all come to our heroes' and heroines' attention! When Yami `examines' one of the victims, he finds that his soul has been taken and he suspects the Seal of Orichalcos at work. It is confirmed when one duelists brings in someone that tried to use the Orichalcos against him and he lost the duel! Immediately, our heroes and heroines suspect the Rajita have arrived! However, they are still light-years away in space and they find out that they have sent an `advanced agent' with metamorphic abilities. This `Rajita agent' uses the Orichalcos stones and the Seal of Orichalcos, brainwashing duelists with promises of power, revenge, or other `dark desires', and using them to gather souls as the first step in the invasion. Immediately, Serena and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, including Serenity/Sailor Sedna, take to the streets, assisted by Sakura and her friends as well as the Spirit Detectives to find this Rajita, while our two teams of Digidestined along with Yami and his friends take to the streets to find these duelists and stop them before anyone else's soul is taken. However, they run into trouble when Bandit Keith arrives and he is armed with the power of the Orichalcos to take Joey's soul! And not only that the gang has more trouble when Bonz also arrives and Jun fights in a deadly Orichalcos duel with him! Joey and Bandit Keith are going to rumble, but Joey has a few cards that might aid him! Plus, it's Bonz's zombie versus Jun's deck filled with Cyber Girl monsters as well as other power `Cybers' like Cyber Dragon, Cyber Barrier Dragon, and the all mighty Cyber End Dragon! On the meanwhile, the Spirit Detectives, Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi, and Sakura and her friends find our `Rajita agent' and they find out that he is not only ugly, but he is one deadly fighter! Can our Spirit Detectives, Sailor Scouts, and Card Captor team survive their first `skirmish' with the Rajita? Can Jun and Joey survive their deadly Orichalcos duelists against the machine expert, Bandit Keith, and zombie duelists, Bonz? Hopefully, we will find out next time on Digital Heroes!
 
It has been two months since I did a chapter of this story, but it is back! I know that this chapter is a very long chapter, but I hope that it contains the action, drama, adventure, and excitement that you love! What did you think of me being Jadeite back into the picture? I will try to update this and other stories as fast as I can, but it is going to be tough semester at Penn State. I'm going five days a week and I have to take a language course, which is really important and tough! Anyway, please read and review since it is your reviews that keep this story going! I will read your reviews as soon as I can and catch you on the flip-side, Crossover Fans!