Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ The Forbidden Demon King. ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: The characters involved in my stories are owned by the people that truly made them, except for the OC's I put in.
 
This fic contains an OC creature I created, if you want info on it go to my profile on FF.Net called Unknown-KR, its there. Also this fic was helped with Angel of Spirit also on the same site, so enjoy.
 
//////X//////
 
Digimon/Anime X-over
Alternate fused world.
The Forbidden Demon King.
Prologue.
 
A world of demons that remained in the age of medieval times, despite what was made on the other side, was at war with many losses. Till the day the king of all demons gave his life to protect them all, that also ended all this bloodshed.
 
Leaving the youngest son to become the next king of demons 32 years after the war ended. But the king came to have broken a law where he had mated with a human after a trip to the human world and impregnated her with a child that was born of half Xanpire and half human.
 
Therefore making him an unstoppable species where light magic made weapons cannot affect him, only enough to sting.
 
The people may have seemed reasonable at first, but the thought of having a demon breeding with a human was thought to be a disgrace to most, as to think it is a sign that the two worlds would soon be combined as one whole.
 
Under the influence of the kings older brother, he led a coup against him with all arguments on deaf ears, forcing not only him but his family to escape. Until that time came...
 
//////X//////
 
Located in a big room surrounded by pillars that reach to the tall ceiling, with serpent's making their way up. In the middle of the dim lighted room was like a metal thin arch, gems littered on the inside parts.
 
Creating a swirling blue portal behind them as a man 36 years old, slightly taller than the woman he was protecting. Having dark white skin, pointed ears, long dark brown hair tied in a back length ponytail, eyes that are red with the pupils slitted stood infront.
 
The attire he had on was ordinary clothing, un-fit for royalty but when on the run they had to do. Having on gray ripped trousers, with a red sash round his wast, a dirty v-neck tied closed shirt and brown walking shoes.
 
In his hands was a sword with a black hilt, a red demonic wing guard that has a small pentagon dark blue emerald in the middle, the blade was remarkably made out of Light magic metal so that it could slice trough almost anything with a blood red colored blade, looking like a medieval knights sword with a sharp tip.
 
His face held a look of rage, showing his fanged teeth to the man he thought was his 39 year old brother, but instead standing before them with a calm look, the same features as the other creature. But having shoulder hair, same color and tied in a tail, with dark blue eyes.
 
Wearing silver knights armor that came with red demon wing shoulder guards, along with a thin crown like band around his forehead, being slightly muscled than the younger brother.
 
In his right hand was a sword with a gold rapiers hilt designed as a three ring swept hilt, and the blade may not look like much, but it is strong with the material it is made from.
 
The woman behind the younger was hard to see as the portal began to glow brightly. But you can tell though she was holding something in her arms, having on a sack on her back.
 
“It did not take me long to find you. Especially when I had to kill that friend of yours after threatening to kill his family, if he didn't tell me where you were.” It came out with no emotion at all, taking slow steps to them.
 
“Why? Why are you doing this! Is it because of her, because I mated with a woman from the human world?! Or is it because we had a child together? Which is it?!” Yelling out his questions to him in rage.
 
“Both. You broke our laws, Ganshin Matsuda. One of the highest laws in our world, one of the laws that require death as a punishment. If you do not come with me.” Stopping his advancement, awaiting his answer.
 
Instead though he gave more questions. “What about them? While I become chained in the dungeons and rot for my punishment to come. What will happen to them, out of your own mouth.” Saying in a stern voice, knowing the answer already.
 
Simply staring at them with the same look. “The child would be put to death or experimentation. To see what a half breed can do, when it is born from our kind. Your mate, I'm sure they would find a use for her.” Now his sights were on the woman, seeing her clutch what she was holding in her arms.
 
Ganshin lets out a growl to him though, not allowing him to get anywhere near them. “As if I would let you lay finger on them.” Keeping a permanent eye on him now.
 
“You should have remained in the Demon World from the start, then none of this would have happened.” His calm look turning into a frown, eyes beginning to glow red.
 
“Not my fault he wanted to challenge me there, how could I have known he had Light metal. She was there when I was injured and helped me while I was healing.” His explanation came with a frown, hating to have to do what may have to come next.
 
“Then you should have either declined, or issued it somewhere around here. Then none of this would have happened.”
 
His glare narrowed as he said to him. “Your the one who started all this, you started all of this by spreading your lies. Even though she was the only one that I had told, she promised to never tell a soul.”
 
Tightening his grip on the hilt, continuing what he was saying with his eyes closed. “We were brothers last thing I thought, but you rallied what you could to overthrow your king...”
 
“YOU ARE NOT A TRUE KING, GANSHIN!!” Interrupted by the roar the other lets out. Allowing what seems to be the baby in the womans arms to stir, then began to cry due to being interrupted of its sleep.
 
While the mother tried to calm the little one down, Ganshin was being talked to as if he were poison. “A true king of the demon world should spread his power throughout the planet to gain and bring absolute fear to those that worship him.”
 
Now shifting his glare to the only human, clutching her baby close. “Not await for problems to arise on their own. Or pollute our world by impregnating, this. Thing you chose to be your mate and the queen.” Pointing his sword at her.
 
Blocking the blades pointed view, Ganshin doe's the same with his, but at the other bladed weapon.
 
Giving a short laugh to his brother in the process. “And what do you plan to do now, Galzin? Kill me, take the ring and rule in my place.” Not getting any response, made the runaway laugh out loud in a mad man like way.
 
“Then your much too late, before coming here I made sure that the ring was given to someone that will protect it.” Looking at him now with a grin, “So, your pretty much out of luck brother.”
 
Letting out a low growl in anger. “As if you could hide such a powerful item as the sword of the Demon King from us. I will find it, with it I will become the true king of this world, one that you have failed to rightfully become.”
 
In a blink of an eye both creatures sped in, with clashed blades crossed, with slight sparks flying off. Both of them with glowing eyes glaring at eachother.
 
“In order to become king though.” Breaking contact with the blade, bringing it high. “I would have execute the traitor, as in yourself!” Bringing it down to be blocked by an upward block.
 
Gritting his teeth, Ganshin pushed Galzin back by a hard kick to his gut, sending him flying back. Landing on his feet with a mid way skid on a knee, he looks with narrowed eyes at him.
 
Pushing himself by a foot, he flew at Ganshin with sword at his side, making the blade shine a little with the light in the room.
 
As he watched Galzin coming at him, Ganshin held his sword infront with both hands on the hilt, and with a full red glow of his eyes. When Galzin made a swing at him, the man passed through him. While the other turned into shadow and disappeared.
 
“Your shadow diversion skill.” Turning to face where the fake was standing, “A handy trick when confusing your opponent. Father pretty much treated you best, along with mother.” Looking around the room each time to see if he could spot him.
 
Turning to one of the pillars after sensing a little movement. A thought soon came to him, if he was nowhere in sight, then he would have to flush him out. Now turning in the direction of the woman, protectively holding her child close.
 
He allowed red energy to form into a spiral around the blade, raising it slightly he calls out to him. “You could hardly beat me in a race when we were little kids. So how fast have you become since then! Surging wind!!”
 
With diagonal swing he unleashed the energy in the form of a red energy wind. “Getsuga Tenshou!!” A light blue condensed energy wave flew in from the side, impacting with the attack before it could reach the two. Causing a small explosion
 
Looking to the right at where it came from, he was in time to block the blade that aimed for his head. Seeing the angered expression on Ganshin's face. “Thats going a bit too far.” He hissed out to him.
 
Getting no reaction from him, just a neutral look as if it were nothing. “How else was I supposed to get you to come out.” Knocking Ganshin back with a push, having him land feet first further away.
 
“Getsuga Tenshou. Yet another one of fathers skills he taught you from that tombe.” Saying with the same features, not at all happy, as if he were jealous of this.
 
Narrowing his eyes to him, there was no telling what Galzin will do next. So looking from the corner of his eyes to his mate, seeing her hold the infant protectively. He had no choice but to do it, if it would get them to safety.
 
“I, Sandema Ganshin Matsuda, almighty king of the Demon World hereby grant approval to the next chosen reader of the tombe of power. Let he or she of thy choosing become as if one to...”
 
Hearing him chant the words with his head lowered, Galzins eyes soon widened at knowing what was to happen. So taking his sword tightly, he flew in once more. 'I mustn't let him finish!' Were his thoughts right now, in almost of a panic state.
 
Side stepping from the thrust, whilst continuing. “Vanquishing all that shall stand in his or her way of rising among all others!” Blocking a downward strike, after knocking him away a swift move came in and struck the side of his left arm.
 
Ignoring the burning pain from the metal that made contact with his skin, along with the small trail of blood leading down. He still kept on going.
 
“I bestow upon the knowledge of what I had learned from the pages of the world I had entered.” Spinning round to the woman and pointed his bladed weapon at the infant, giving the child a smile that would soon be his last.
 
“I choose you, prince Takato Matsuda to wield the knowledge that will be granted to you, to ascend to the throne as...” Not bothering to block or do anything, as Galzin's blade thrusts right through the mans back and out the front.
 
A horrified look was on the womans face, letting out a yell in Ganshins name. Even though he had the pained look, blood coming out of his opened mouth and center of his chest, head arched back. Including the dust and burnt ash beginning to form from the critical wound, he still had the breath to utter the last words. “The next, Demon King.”
 
With a stunned look, Galzin looks over to see a faint yellow light shone in the sack that the woman had on. He was about to make her his next victim, when he felt something move on his blade, Ganshin.
 
Managing to push himself off the blade, he then swung round with a mighty swing to his brothers armor, knocking him away onto his back. Feeling the dust onto his hands with clenched teeth, telling him he has not long left.
 
He slowly turns to her after sensing the full sadness from her, he used little strength to come infront of her. Managing to hold that smile of his. “I guess, I won't be able to come along with you both. After all.” Feeling the pain beginning to spread throughout his body.
 
“Y-You.. We can try and find a way to...” She began to say in concern, but was stopped by Ganshin placing a finger to her lips. Shaking his head slowly, he said while holding in the pain.
 
“I told you light metal substance is the only way a Xanpire can be killed, or at least slow our healing ability if its not fatal, nngh!” It seemed to have began to spread, as the left side of is upper ribs started to change.
 
Staring at the dust beginning to form, with tears at first glance of it. “I want you to go on, raise our son and be happy. Live on, give him a normal life if you can. Try and..Gngh! Try and live happily with someone else, remember I will always be with you both.”
 
Not giving her a chance to argue at all, Ganshin grasped her shoulder with his free hand. Giving her one last loving smile, before shoving her along with the baby into the portal, hearing a cry come from her.
 
Limply dropping his arm to his side, he shortly heard a chuckle coming from his brother.
 
“How touching. You sent your family to another world, your on the brink of death and you can't run if your going to hold me off from chasing them.” Standing there with a scratch from the swing he was dealt.
 
Turning to face the man with a darkened look, delivering him a death glare like no other. Spitting out the blood to the side, as the slash on his arm slowly turns to dust. “I'm going to make my stand here Galzin, to assure myself that you won't go after them.”
 
Raising an eyebrow at this, wondering what was going through that head of his. “And how do you plan to do that in the state that your in.”
 
Giving the hilt a tight grasp, charging up all the energy he could spare, as it will be his last attack. The weapon was surrounded by light blue flaring energy, linked with spiritual power.
 
“BY DOING THIS DEAR BROTHER! GETSUGA...” Hearing him shout out. Watching him spin with both hands now on it. “TENSHOOOUUU!!!!” Galzin tried to make it to him as he called it, but it was too late.
 
The powerful attack struck the arch and the portal, causing a chain reaction that sparked out power all over a small part of the room. Ganshin did not make a move away, staying in the same position.
 
Galzin on the other hand was shocked at what a crazy man would do, not a person like his brother. Then a quick memory of what his father had said to them when he was just a seven year old.
 
 
FLASHBACK!
 
“I don't get it father, although your king you won't do what other kings do as I heard them do.” A seven year old Galzin spoke out.
 
Standing in front of his fathers dim lighted throne room, in the red chair sat a tall man, his head in the shadows, wearing all black clothes of what an emperor would wear, including a gray ring on his right hand with a skull and a pair of blood red emerald eyes.
 
“Remember Galzin, that a king doe's what he needs to do to gain trust and respect from his followers. While the king of the demon world doe's as he pleases, such as I await for problems that are in need of my assistance, instead of causing them.” He spoke in a strong bold voice.
 
“Thats not what I think a Demon King should be!” He began his yell, along with an angry look on his face, glaring up at the man. “If I was king, I'd let no one stand in my way! I'd rule this world with an iron fist, than sit around on that stupid chair. Especially with the war that's going on now!”
 
Watching the little boy that was indeed smarter than any 7 year old had ever spoken, since being fully born as a Xanpire, the child's mind expands when they had done the basics when older.
 
Even with this though, the king was wondering where he gained this type of courage to stand up to him like this. “Who do you think you are!” He spoke furiously. Making Galzin become fearful of the man as he watched him stand to his feet before continuing.
 
“Just because your my son, you think you can come in here and lecture me on what a Demon King should and should not do! I assure you IF you become the king when your a lot older and stronger. Then you could do as you wish!”
 
Taking steps back from him as a dark aura envelops the kings body. “Get out! As things go I'd rather prefer your brother to become the next king and observe how he will do things, either in my place or yours!”
 
FLASHBACK END!
 
 
Dodging a furious sparked bolt as the gateway still fluctuated, his thoughts were. 'You old fool. He turned out to be another you!'
 
Getting struck by numerous bolts, making their way into his dusted ashed wounds, giving him greater pain. Sending out a yell of it throughout the room so that his brother could clearly hear him.
 
“YOU WANTED THE THRONE GALZIN? THEN TAKE IT WITHOUT THE PROPER TOOLS NEEDED! NNNGGAAAAHHH!!!” Becoming engulfed in an expanding blast.
 
Staring in disbelief Galzin clenches his teeth and narrowed his eyes, witnessing the sight of his brother's death. With nothing left to do here, he quickly turns and made a dash for the exit. While the dome of energy was about to let out an explosion.
 
//////X//////
 
“With that, the tower was destroyed and never used by the traitorous brother again, that later became the new king of the demon world. Under false pretense's of having the items stowed away until the time would come for them to be needed against a deadly foe. When actuality he sends minions he trust to seek them out, the end.”
 
A chuckling sound was heard from the bed the woman sat at the side from, where her 8 year old son was listening from under the dark blue covers, with his head sticking out. Showing his short messy chestnut brown hair and red eyes.
 
“You forgot about the two that escaped, not telling on what happened to them.” Being happy at the supposed sad story.
 
Slightly giggling at the boys point in the story, she did forget and the 41 year old woman named Mie Matsuki, dressed in her cream colored pajamas began to finish her story.
 
“Silly me. Well, the two did make it through safe and sound, but the woman suffered the pain of a broken heart at the loss of her love. Unable to find another after what the two had shared, despite being in secrecy from everyone in the kings world.”
 
For some reason she was feeling sad after speaking this, but held in to finish.
 
“With no way of telling where they ended up, after Ganshins attack had made the portal push them off course. They were lucky to bump into someone that helped during a sudden rain storm, eventually the two stayed. And soon both adults had grown feelings for one another after 4 years of living together, with the growing child's help. Then the day came when the man asks her for her hand in marriage. Despite her feelings for the demon that gave his life too protect them, she remembered his words of being happy and excepted. Whilst treasuring the past the woman managed to make room for the future, intending for herself, her new love and the young boy that she promised to never tell about his origin. To making it a better one, with hopefully no trouble to come, the end.”
 
Sighing in relief at finally finishing that tale, getting a short laugh from the boy. Shifting a playful glare at him, about to say something until a voice interrupted.
 
“She finished her story little guy?” A joking males voice asked, getting both of them to look in the direction of the door. Seeing her husband 43 year old Takeshiro Matsuki, wearing his light green pajamas, standing there with a smile on his face.
 
Walking into the bedroom that had a ceiling fan kind of light, gray plain blue walls, a closet, nightstand by the bed that was on the right side, with a lamp that has a single drawer and a space for some of his story books.
 
Giving the man a happy nod, for some reason out of the stories he either read or heard, this one was his favorite for some reason.
 
Tucking him in Takeshiro asks the boy, somewhat of a teasing way. “You know at the park, while I was talking to Mrs. Nozuma. I couldn't help but notice that you may have made a friend.”
 
This got the mothers attention, now listening in clearly to this conversation. Turning his head away with a small frown, that made Mie giggle at the sight. “I don't know, she wasn't very nice when I said hello.”
 
Really piking her curiosity at hearing this, continuing to listen and ready to add in something. “Well Mrs. Nozuma told me that little girl was on her own, before you went up to her. And last time I checked, you two soon had a game of tag with eachother.” The older man says to him.
 
Hearing grumbling sounds from their son, seeing as he turned on his side away from them. “Aww! I wish I was there to have seen it.” She gushed to him, along with a soft laugh.
 
“Good night you two I'm going to sleep.” Saying it in a hurry so that the two can leave already.
 
“Ha, ha! Alright will go, sleep tight little man.” Takeshiro said, taking her wife along by the shoulder incase she decided to throw in some questions of her own.
 
Leaving their son to sleep peacefully, unknown of the dreams the boy may have.
 
 
This family lives in a one floored bakery/house, in a city residing in a forest that goe's on for about 28 miles before reaching the next city, maybe shorter whatever the destination being. With rivers that has one going through the city and a tall mysterious mountain that no one dares to climb for some reason. Saying that when a person starts to climb, they would have a chilling feeling that something maybe watching them, something that is still unknown.
 
The city that is remarkably called Zenshin city, the place of mystery yet peaceful. And this family lived here since they were together and intend to stay that way.
 
//////X//////
 
2 years later.
 
But intentions do not turn out the right way. Because staring at the place he called home, after coming back from his friends a bit late that leads to night. Standing there in shock at the sight of the Matsuki Bakery burning to the ground.
 
He just turned 10 years old and was wearing dark blue cargo pants, a plain white v-neck T-shirt and plain green jacket with a white strip going over both the shoulders, having on a pair of blue and white trainers.
 
Tears welled up in his eyes not because of his home burning, but he couldn't see either of his parents at all. Something could be seen by him in the flames somehow, a pitch black figure with long flamed hair and a grin it would seem, it's red eyes trained on the boy and was about to make his way to him.
 
When the sound of sirens approaching made the thing back off and disappear in a swirl of flames. Leaving the 10 year old to grieve for his loss.
 
 
Zenshin General Hospital.
 
Although un-injured the boy was resting on a hospital bed, the doctors put him in a room after the ambulance had brought him in. The paramedics say it maybe shock with all that went on, and the fact that the police had said that there may have been a couple of people in there. Which his parents were the only ones in there.
 
Laying there with blank eyes on the hospital bed, staring up at the ceiling devoid of emotions. At the fact that he had lost not just his home, but his parents as well.
 
 
Zen Cemetary.
 
The funeral for them was saddening for those that knew them, some paying their respects as it was pouring with rain.
 
The 10 year old stood alone in black suited attire, given to him by one of the people that was kind enough to give him for this kind of gloomy day. He was staying at his friends place, after hearing what had happened to him her mother and grandmother had acceptably taken him in.
 
Looking at the tombstones upon where they were buried at, he stares off into space while looking down at them, remembering that figure that was within the flames. The memory of it along with the rest of that day shall burn within his mind.
 
“Excuse me.” A kind voice calls to him. Turning his head to the right, seeing that a 18 year old male with black hair spiked down, with purple eyes, wearing an all black suit for this kind of thing. Having a gray umbrella in his left hand and a look of sadness, yet he gave a small smile to him.
 
With him taking cover under the same umbrella, being 160cm while her companion was 178cm therefore shorter than him. Being 16 years old, having long light green hair that reaches her waist and gold colored eyes. Her clothes was a black dress suitable for this sort of thing including a hat and gloves.
 
She held an emotionless look with the way her eyes were half way closed, but she did hold some flowers for both graves.
 
After putting them down the three made it to a tree that was enough to cover them, still getting drops through.
 
“First off, allow me to say how sorry I am for your loss.” He started to say, staring off at the falling rain along with the other two.
 
“Second, is that. Well. What if I told you I know who had caused the deaths of your parents.” Saying it with seriousness in his voice, proving no hint of a joke at all.
 
It was enough for him to glance in his direction, now giving him his full attention.
 
“Allow me to introduce myself first, I am Lelouch Lamperouge, and this is my companion C.C.” Gesturing to the green haired young lady between them, giving an acknowledged nod to him.
 
“Now, what happened to your home is that, it was attacked by something not human. It was a demon, one with that holds the power of fire.”
 
Turning his head to see the confusion on his face, thinking he was a little crazy. “He may look it, but he's telling the truth.” C.C. said keeping her gaze forward, also avoiding the short glare from the man.
 
He did not look convinced with that, so Lelouch continued. “The two of us were on a hunt for that demon, after finding out it was hunting for someone, we tried to stop it.” Now looking away with his sight to the wet ground.
 
“But we got ambushed, by the time we got to the destination. The place may have been destroyed, but the target still lived.”
 
The boys eyes widened at this in shock, flash's of the creature suddenly appearing in his mind once again. “W-Who was it after?” He asked, supposedly not liking the answer to come, but it was the only way.
 
Both looked at him with Lelouch answered with a firm tone. “It was after you Takato Matsuki. Or rather Takato Matsuda, prince of the Demon World.”
 
This got a stunned look out of him, that soon became a furious one. “Is this some kind of sick joke? Are you saying that my parents were killed by a monster from another world. Not by some stupid drunk or something like that!” His voice being raised by the anger that was seeping through.
 
“Told you he would get mad.” A calm C.C. says to the man with them, sensing an aura around him that mixed well with the emotion.
 
Sighing at this meaning that he would have to give a demonstration. Holding out his right hand it soon began to glow. Rain water came in to gather, to the boys surprise, watching it form into a small ball.
 
As he stared at it, he heard Lelouch talk once again. “I am a mage, a being wielding magic that normal people thought never existed, among another thing that I intend to keep to myself.”
 
After he crushes the ball into the liquid it was made of, he shook his hand off of the rest. Takato now looked at C.C. thinking she may have something as well. “I also have magic, except I'm not much of a book worm as my friend here.” Getting a glare from said person, she ignored it though.
 
“Okay, I believe you so far. But I don't believe that thing you said was after me.” He said, having a frown, now turned to face them. Causing Lelouch to walk by C.C.'s front and place a hand on Takato's left shoulder, after bending down to eye level.
 
“Well then, I guess will have to tell you everything you will need to know. Takato Matsuda, son of king Ganshin Matsuda, mother of Mie Matsuki and prince of the Demon World.” Giving the shocked boy a gentle smile. And from then on had sealed his fate with what these two would have to tell him, that would soon affect his future.
 
While C.C. had turned her head to watch as the rain had slowly began to stop, yet the clouds had still remained.
 
End of Prologue!