Crossover Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Angel ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dark Angel

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragon Ball Z or any of the Dragon Ball Z characters. I do not own Star Wars or any of the Star Wars characters. They are owned by those who own them. I do, however, own the fic all of this is in. That is all.

Chapter Fifteen:

They hadn't been long in space, but long enough that the lapse of time seemed to go on forever. Even so, Obi-Wan walked down the hallways that lead to the kitchen area of the ship. Ki-Adi was still at the controls despite the offer to look over them for a few hours before they reached Coruscant by the younger Jedi. He had refused the offer bluntly, telling him that there was no point in taking shifts at the current moment. Ki-Adi then instructed the other to get as much information about any other threats as he could before they reached the Capital.

The Jedi sighed, stopped at the door that lead into the kitchen. It opened, reveling the small are of the ship that rarely was used. Anakin was standing on one side of the circular table while Goku, Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha sat on the couch-like seat that semi-circled the table. The outsiders were watching in amazement at the boy as he lifted several small objects from the table top. There was no sound from anyone the objects began to spin around lazily.

"Amazing," Yamcha said, waving his hand underneath the objects as if to see if there was anything underneath them that was holding them up.

"You will be surprised at what we Jedi can do," Obi-Wan spoke up, a light smile on his lips as he stepped into the room, the door closing behind him. At that moment, the objects fell to the table, some bouncing off of it and into the floor. Five seemingly surprised faces were now staring at him in shock as if he had made them fall. "I know you are surprised to see me."

"You could say that," Tien said, chuckling nervously.

"What brings you in here? Thought you had something else to do," Krillin pondered, still staring at the Jedi.

"Ki-Adi wants me to get some information from you about anything we don't know already. Personally, I think with all the hellish things I have seen today, it is enough for me."

"What kind of information does he want?" Yamcha asked, eying him suspiciously.

"Anything else that you think should be known," Obi-Wan offered.

"Well....." Krillin started, looking around as if he was unsure about what to say next. "What exactly do you want to know?"

"I basically want all information on any people, things, creatures, or whatever that you have fought and have won or lost in the span of the last five years. This excludes Frieza and Cell."

"What about the Androids and Gero?" Tien put in. "If this Sith person knows about Cell, then he'll know about the others."

"I don't know how many people he wants involved in this. I doubt little as possible without many people knowing what he is up to," Goku said with a light shrug. "Besides, Gero was the one who created Cell, making Seventeen and Eighteen so that Cell could go into his perfect form."

"Let me re-phrase that. I want to know about anyone, or anything, that you have fought in the last five year period. This excludes Frieza, Cell, or anyone directly or in-directly linked to them," Obi-Wan said, taking in a small breath. Doesn't anything in their universe not revolve around these two? He thought to himself.

"That's tricky since a lot of creatures we have encountered have been linked to them in some form," Tien said, thinking.

"In the last five years and without linking them to Frieza or Cell in any way? That's harder done then said," Goku said out loud, scratching his head.

"Why don't you want us to mention anyone that has been working with these two?" Yamcha asked, narrowing his eyes at the Jedi.

"Well, it seems to me that anyone with Frieza is here. At least, willingly. This Cell thing doesn't seem like he would want someone else over him, trying to get him to fight things he doesn't want to fight. My conclusion is that 1. Whoever is stronger will encounter the Sith, be replaced with a droid or something similar, and taken here, 2. The person has to have a very high desire to want to take something over, and 3. Hates Goku or one of you with a passion and wants to kill that person. All in all, the Sith would want to stay within the five to six year radius due to the fact that Goku or one of you probably fought the most strongest of the creatures, people, or things in that timeline." Obi-Wan took in a deep breath, saying most of that in one to two breaths. "Does that sum up everything?"

"I don't think that there is anyone like that who isn't here now," Goku said, smiling like a small child. At that moment, Krillin's face went pale and he looked down at the table nervously. There was, in fact, something that should have been mentioned a long time ago and he knew it.

"I wouldn't be sure about that, Goku," He said, his voice trembling just a bit.

"Why not?" The Saiyan asked, turning to his friend.

"Didn't Gohan or Piccolo tell you? I don't think Chi-Chi or the others remembers much." Krillin's eyes moved up, his face looking more nervous then his voice sounded. "I'd thought that Gohan or Piccolo would have said something, so I didn't."

"Tell me what?" Goku asked, a blank look on his face.

"Well, a little while before you came back from space, we had a little visitor show up. He wanted to know where you were, but you weren't around, so....."

"Look, just tell us who it was so we all will know," Obi-Wan interrupted, glaring at him.

"Well, Goku, don't be surprised," Krillin laughed nervously, trying to delay what he had to say, but between Goku's look and Obi-Wan's glare, it didn't work like he wanted to, "but Garlic Jr. was a little more then ticked off when you weren't around, so he went after the closest thing."

"WHAT?!" Goku screeched, standing up. He pounded the palms of his hands onto the table as it shook underneath his weight, a almost wild look on his face. "How did that happen? I thought we sent him into the Dead Zone all those years ago!"

"Apparently, so did we," His friend said. "But, there he was, trying to take over the world. Again."

"What exactly happened?" Anakin asked, confused. Krillin scratched his head, smiling just ever so slightly.

"Should I start from when we put him in the Dead Zone the first time or should Krillin start with his return?" Goku asked.

"Make it a long story, short," Obi-Wan said plainly. "But I only want to hear what happened the second time around."

"You are going to have to understand how he was put into the Dead Zone in the first place."

"Go ahead," The Jedi sighed. "Just make it quick."

"Okay, Garlic Jr. makes a wish using the Dragon Balls, which makes him immortal. There is a big fight between me, him, and Piccolo, a portal opens up to the Dead Zone in which he tries to put us into, and Gohan puts him into it instead," Goku said, then looking over towards Krillin for the rest.

"Several years after that, apparently the entrance to the Dead Zone is open again. He comes back, nearly destroys Kami's Lookout, makes the people of Earth go evil with the Black Water Mist, the portal opens again, ,and he is sent back into the Dead Zone again by Gohan, this time forever," Krillin explained quickly. "There you have it. A long story made short in under two minutes."

"I think I am more confused then I am knowing," Obi-Wan said, looking around at those who were inside the room.

"There is more to our universe then you think there is," Tien said, trying to hide his smile. Obi-Wan sighed, looking lost.

"I can tell this is going to be a long couple of days."

****

Like they had done so in the past, the twin suns bore down upon the desert of Tatooine like two eyes from the heaves above. Even with the steady high temperatures, many creatures went on with their business as usual like nothing was wrong. The heat was nothing to those that had lived their wholes lives in the desert. The newcomers would get used to the 100 plus temperatures in the time that they would spend there, often vowing never to return because of this factor. There were other things that most people were more worried about then the sun's above. A hell of a lot more considering this was a Hutt occupied planet.

It was easy to become lost in the town of Mos Eisley, or any other Tatooine town for that matter, especially when you do not want to be found at all or don't know your way around. The Hutt's were the only real thing that some had to watch out for but at times not even the slug-like creatures were a threat to those that did not want to be found by them. Cold found this out as he wandered along one of the many streets, his eyes looking blank. Many people and creatures shoved past him, barely even giving him a glance. Who wouldn't? A seemingly ten-foot Icejin would make anyone turn the other way.

He didn't know exactly where to go. The universe that he was in had it's mysteries that he wanted to solve. Before, when he was in his own plane, everything was easy to him. Nothing was out of place and everything was as it should be with barely anything going wrong. Now, things were not as they were and he hated that. Not that taking over a part of a universe wasn't at all without it's rewards, but getting used to a new plane of thought was going to get a lot more time from him then he wanted to give.

Cold sighed as he panned his vision over the crowds of different creatures. That was one thing that was similar to his universe in a way. There was a diversity of aliens that made blending into a place such as this so likable and so easy to do. Anyone could blend in with anyone else if they wanted to. A small, forced smirk came to his lips as he thought of owning half of this universe.

Yet, that was not the only thing that was upon his mind. What Amidala had said to him only a short while ago still filtered through his thoughts. Normally, he would have either degraded anyone on the spot or killed that person instantly without thought, but the things tht girl had said pained him to no extent. There was nothing worse that could harm him other then what she had said. Damn her. She knows nothing of pain and probably will never feel it, He thought bitterly as he continued on, not knowing where he was going to end up at.

****

Amidala felt the wind rushing past her as she carried, yet again but this time more unwillingly, towards Frieza. This time, she knew a lot more then she did before, which would help her a little bit more. There were, however, still things that needed to be cleared up before she could take anything else into her mind.

There was a matter of figuring out what Frieza and Cold really were. To her, they looked like a pair of lizards that had been put through a series of tests gone wrong, with height and a voice added to that. Then there was the fact that the Jedi had not told her anything when they knew it might concern more then one system of planets. That made her wonder if they were more involved in this then what they were telling her. She made a promise to herself at that moment to make them talk once she found them even if she had to keep nagging them. That is, if she ever found them.

"When will we be there? I am tired of being carried around like this," The young queen said, yawning up at the one that was carrying her. It had been determined that it would be much easier to fly back to the space port rather then walking and would take less time to do so.

"Be quiet. We will be there shortly," He said hastily, not even looking at her. I should get used to this rudeness, She mused quietly to herself. After all, it seems like that is all I will be hearing for a while.

"Sorry for asking," She muttered, turning her head forwards so her long hair went into the wind. "So, tell me this much. What really brings you to Tatooine?"

"That is none of your business."

"Well, it seems like it doesn't really matter anyways. I can tell I won't be around much longer considering Frieza would want my head on a platter."

"Why do you want to know anyways?" The creature asked, still not even bothering to look at her. "There really isn't anything to tell you that I know."

"Just to ease the mind of a young girl that was never told anything," She informed him, glancing down at the ground below her. She shuddered at the thought of plummeting back down there again, quickly moving her eyes back up to the destination ahead.

"There is nothing to tell you that Frieza hasn't. You didn't even need to know those finer details in the first place."

"Don't give me a straight answer. I've been hearing that for the past several days," Amidala said icily, lapsing into another round of silence. That was all that was said as they continued to fly ahead, looking for anything that resembled Frieza or the space port.

To Be Continued