Crossover Fan Fiction / Gravitation Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Things Happen So Fast ❯ Whats wrong with yuki! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer!!!: I do not own gravitation or anything to do with it. I am merely a school girl writing a harmless short story.
:]
 
 
Any questions you can e-mail me at:
simpleplangoodcharlotte14@yahoo.com
 
 
Any reviews that you wish to post would be extremely helpful, I won't know what I'm doing wrong unless someone can help point it out.
Thank You.
 
 
 
Things Happen So Fast
 
 
“YUKI!!!!!” Shindou yelled as he jumped on the blonds back, wrapping his arms around his neck. “Can you believe it Yuki, were married!” Shuichi smiled and nipped Yuki's ear lob.
 
Yuki smirked, “So we are.” He turned around and wrapped his arms around Shindou's waist. “What to do now?” Yuki said with a smirk.
 
Shindou smiled, “OH YUKI!!!!” Shindou jumped up to wrap his legs around Yuki's waist, but was tossed to the ground. “But Yuki, we just got married.” Shindou said looking up at Yuki.
 
“And that matters to me.” Yuki said walking into the study. “I have a deadline to worry about”
 
“But Yuki…”
 
Shindou was about to protest, before being cut off by Yuki slamming the study door in his face. “This always happens” mumbled Shindou, “and it's normally right when something good is about to happen.” Shindou looked down, “why does Yuki do this, is he afraid to get close to me?...he always locks himself up in the study and when its time for bed he goes into his room and I go into the front room and sleep on the couch.” Shindou sighed, “Sometimes, just sometimes I wish we could have a relationship like Yuki's other brother, like Billy, at lease his husband actually shows that he cares. Like if Billy hurt himself at least Romeo is always there to kiss his boo-boo.” Shindou walked back into the front room and turned off the radio and blew out the candles that he had lit for their special night. He sighed and curled up on the love seat and soon enough was in a peaceful dream. Shindou dreamed he was on stage in front of the biggest crowd he has yet to perform in front of. They had just got done signing Spicy Marmalade and were about to sing Shinning Collection when Shindou suddenly felt dizzy and light headed. He looked at the lights and not a second later he was out. Voices could be heard, but he did not know who or where they were coming from. Then he heard one he did know, it was Yuki. Shindou smiled, and thought “My Yuki, I knew he would always be by my side.” But Yuki's voice had begun to fade away, along with all the others and he saw a tall American looking man with brown hair and the evilest smile. He whispered something but Shindou couldn't make it out, then he disappeared along with everyone else. Now Shindou was alone, he struggled to move but he couldn't even lift a finger. He wanted his Yuki; he wanted someone to help him. He began to yell for anyone but he couldn't speak, not even the slightest sound. The only thing Shindou could do was cry, and he did. He started bawling, this was the most frightened he had ever been in his life. He cried for Yuki and to be back at home. He cried all night until he was awoke by yelling.
 
Shindou sat up and looked around, he could barley make out his lovers figure in the door way of the house. “Yuki?” Shindou's voice was low and scratchy, “what's the matter….”
 
Yuki slammed the door and turned around, “what's the matter maybe it's the fact your uncle is here and like everyone else he finds that it's ok to just walk straight in without knocking!” Yuki turned on his toes and left, “If you want to talk to him, leave!”
 
Shindou sighed and got up from the couch. He went over to the front door and opened it, bad idea; his uncle was on him in a matter of seconds.
 
“SHINDOU, I'VE MISSED YOU SOOOOO MUCH!” he squeezed him tighter.
 
“I love you too uncle Sirius, but I can't breathe.” Shindou gasped
 
“Oh, sorry” Sirius let go, “I really came down here to ask if you've seen your brother; Luke.”
 
“You mean he's missing again?” Shindou groaned. “This cant be happening, how many times we have tried to get it through his head. Let me tell Yuki that I'm leaving first.” Shindou went back inside, “Yuki?” He poked his head in the study door, no Yuki could be found. “Huh?” Shindou walked down the hall, the bedroom door was shut. “Yuki always keeps the doors open.” Shindou slightly opened the door and poked his head in, he smiled. Shindou walked back out to Sirius. “Ok we can go, Yuki's asleep. As long as I'm back before he wakes up everything should be fine.” And with that Shindou and Sirius left.
 
Oblivious to Shindou Yuki was not asleep, but taking his novelist nap. Where the slightest sound or movement would wake him up, and hearing Shindou open the bedroom door was just the sound that did it.
 
Yuki stretched and yawned, “fucking baka…needs to learn to control his family.” He got up out of bed and made his way down the hallway back to the study. He was almost there when the hallway seemed to slant; Yuki's head began to spin. He reached out, but there was nothing to grab hold of. Yuki hit the floor with a thud and was out.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………
 
Shindou ran as fast as he could, he busted through the hospital doors and ran to the services desk. “EIRI YUKI, IM LOOKING FOR EIRI YUKI!!!!”
 
The lady at the desk fumbled with her papers, “um sir there's not much I can do for you unless you….”
 
“Calm down is that what you're going to say CALM DOWN!!!!” Shindou covered his head with his arms, “How am I supposed to calm down when the love of my life practically had a heart attack!!!!....LET ME SEE YU….”
At that moment the door behind Shindou opened and in came shaggy, Yuki's brother-in-law. “SHINDOU STOP THAT!” Shaggy walked over to the services desk and told the lady that it was ok and that he would take care of Shindou. He looked at Shindou…
 
“Well come on” Shaggy turned around and walked off back through the doors that he came through.
 
Shindou ran after him, “Are we going to go see Yuki!? Is he ok!? What happened to him!? He's not going to die is he!?”
 
“No he's not ok…..and as to your last question, I don't know” Shaggy walked into a room and held the door open for Shindou.
 
As Shindou stepped into the room he saw the love of his life laying in the hospital bed hooked up to god only knows how many machines. They had the heart monitor going and a breathing stabilizer at his side.
 
Shaggy was standing to the left of Yuki's bed with a clipboard in hand. “Today Yuki was in a car accident, obviously one of his regular reckless driving moods? Any how the ambulance went to the scene and got him here as quick as possible. When they had gotten him here he was unconscious, awhile had passed and still he had not woken up…yuki is in a coma and I don't think he plans on waking up anytime soon”
 
Shindou stumbled backwards and fell into a chair. His head rested in his hands he started to mumble. “N...no can't be r….right….THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!!!” Shindou jumped to his feet and ran to the right side of yuki; he grasped him by the front of his shirt and shook him. “WAAKKEEE UUUPPP!!!! YUKI WAKE UP!!!!” For about five minutes he attempted the hopeless until at last he fell to the floor sobbing.
 
Shaggy walked over and knelt down to shindou's side laying a hand to rest on his shoulder, Shindou continued to cry.
 
“The l…last thing I said to him was I…I hate you! He locked himself away in the study for two long weeks and he promised that the day after his deadline that he would do something with me. We didn't have to go to the movies or out to eat; all we had to do was stay home and just be together. But what does he do, the day after his deadline he shuts his laptop off, leaves the study, grabs his keys and goes to a bar.” Shindou whipped his eyes and nose. “S….so I waited up for him, and I w…waited all night. Then just two hours ago he came home….drunk and smelled like someone else. So the argument started, I didn't want to argue I just wanted to go to bed with him. But he kept yelling and eventually I had had enough and told him that he was right, that no one ever loved him for him cause their wasn't anyone there. Your just a hallow shell who cares for no one and nothing not even yourself. Then I told him that I hated him and to just go drive his car off the bridge……..I know he forgot……he f….forgets every year. Theirs only one time of the year I ever want him to pay attention to me and that's on our anniversary.” And that was the end for Shindou. No more words came from his mouth only soft sobs and small whimpers.
 
That night Shindou stayed at the hospital; he didn't want to leave his loves side.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………
 
The pressure on his head and chest were finally relieving. The ringing in his ears was at last lowering. He could begin to hear his breathing, and feel his chest rise and fall. He tried to move his hand maybe just a finger; nothing. He tried to open his mouth to speak, make some sort of sound; nothing. Yuki was in gulfed in darkness, the silence was enough to make him go crazy. Wait what was that? He tried to look around, nothing but pitch blackness. There it was again! He strained himself to hear………water? It was water, it sounded as though it was dripping from a faucet. He continued to try and see. He struggled with every mussel in him, his throat was dry but he was sure he could make some sort of sound if he tried hard enough. Sure enough as he tried his hardest he managed a whimper and in reply a man spoke.
 
“Yuki don't cry I'm right here.” He felt a cold hand on his cheek. His eyes bolted open and leaning over him was the one person he feared most in the world; Yuki Kitazawa. Sudden fear shot throughout his body, he could not move. Kitazawa moved in closer pulling Yuki onto his lap, cradling his body in his arms. “It's ok my Yuki, I'm here for you now. There's nothing to be afraid of anymore.” He smiled softly into Yuki's eyes. “I will never leave you again.”