Crossover Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Reason And Accountability ❯ Back Pain ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 

ELEVEN

 

“Sempai, my back hurts!” complained the very short girl beside me. I think I’d literally been sleepwalking and I came awake to this. I was on a college campus. It looked and sounded like Tokyo. I saw Japanese language signs around the wide central plaza we traversed. I also saw all the students freeze at my companions next statement.

“That thing we did really hurt my back,” she said even louder.

“You insisted. You can be really pushy sometimes,” I answered back, loudly. It was a gamble but the looks from people weren’t only shaded at me now.

“Lovesick couple,” retorted some of them.

“Normies,” complained a couple guys.

I looked around, smirked, and directed my presumed kohai to a park bench. Based on the ages of the people around us this was probably a college campus. She sat and I put my arm around her, casting Heal Other silently at her back, which was indeed sore and out of shape. She yawned and stretched and it popped back into position.

“Oh Sempai! That’s so much better!” she shouted enthusiastically. More curses from the singles glaring at us. Now she was seated I noticed she had a huge rack, at least an F cup. How did a girl this short and with such a dumb haircut and stupid look on her face get so well endowed? This must be a romantic comedy. The memories of my host detailed much complaining following Uzaki’s insistent use of a batting machine at the arcade center the prior day. She’d gone hard at a ball without stretching first and of course she hurt herself.

“So what are you going to do if we try that again?” I said loudly.

“Stretch first. Geez, sempai. You don’t have to yell,” she yelled back at me. The crowd bitterly complained with the words “lovesick” and “normies”. I call that victory.

I have noticed that I tend to end up places that need some truth thrown at them or else some healing ability, often both. I never expected my 108 skills would lead to this, but I also never thought my chuunibyo syndrome would have practical use in the multiverse. Who knew?

The rest of the afternoon was the final class of the day. Afterwards I met up with Uzaki and we went to our part time job as baristas until sunset. After our shift, getting taunted and teased by the nice old guy who ran the place, and his sexy daughter who kept making innuendo at each of us, we cleaned up and closed the shop for the day.

My host had it easy, even if he was trying like hell to avoid the fact that Uzaki was trying very hard to seduce him, presumably for a marriage and a bunch of kids. She only had eyes for him, more's the pity, and she was very cute and determined, so his reticence was the strange part. She even introduced him to her mother, who had no physical flaws herself, though was taller than Uzaki-chan. So what was the problem? She’s loud, this is true. And clumsy. And a bit of a pig. These are irritating features. She also relentlessly sexually harasses him while acting innocent about it.

For all her faults, Uzaki would make a good wife. She was a lot of fun, and you have to admit she is cute. So I wrote all that down as a note on my hosts cellphone with a reminder notice so he’d read it the following day. It should get a rise out of him.