Crossover Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ A Different Path ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in your house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
A Different Path
 
Chapter 2
 
A Little Over Eleven Years Later, Tokyo, Japan, Early Afternoon
 
Man, Japan's not gonna be as bad as I thought it would be, Ranma thought to himself as he exited the building and stepped into the early fall sunlight. He absentmindedly straightened the red Chinese-style silk shirt he was wearing, quickly ran his hands through his thick black hair and flicked his short pigtail into place. Sure, it's expensive compared to China and Thailand and shit, but Shrugging his shoulders the handsome teenage martial artist took the final step onto the street just as a commotion to his left caught his attention.
 
Speeding down the small side street he was standing on was his master, Happosai, a fully loaded bag on his back, a handkerchief wrapped around his head and tied under his nose, and from the noises he could hear approaching, Ranma was sure he knew exactly what the old pervert was running from. “They're after me, boy! Do your thing!” With those quickly shouted commands the diminutive martial arts master jumped over his student's head onto the covered entrance way Ranma had just exited. From there he made his way with a prodigious bound to the roof of the ten-story building itself.
 
And just in time, too. Mere moments after the lecher disappeared from view the street was full of the sights, shouts and sounds of a thundering horde of enraged housewives all bearing brooms, mops, bats and other impromptu weapons in their shaking fists. Ranma smiled at this more than expected sight and took a few steps toward the furious women. Just as the bloodthirsty leaders of the crew opened their mouths to question him, Ranma spoke up first.
 
“Well, I was hoping I'd be popular in Tokyo,” he offered with a charming grin. “But I never expected such a warm welcome!”
 
“Uh…W-What are you…?” The women closest to the teen stammered in confusion, his seemingly random remark causing them to lose the head of steam they had built up.
 
“Then, do you mean you're all not running here to meet me?” As the women shook their heads negatively in confusion Ranma sighed dramatically. “Ah! You've crushed me! My hopes are dashed!”
 
A few of the housewives began to smile at this handsome young man's antics, the sparkle in his beautiful blue eyes and his wry smile inviting them all to participate in his joke upon himself. Eventually one of them spoke up, smothering a few giggles as she did so, “No, I'm sorry about that. What we're looking for is some old pervert!”
 
The ladies' anger began to rekindle at that reminder and Ranma could hear a few muttered “Yeah!”s and “Right!”s popping up from among the crowd. “A pervert, did you say?!” Ranma asked, feigning shock. “What happened?”
 
“Some dirty old man came along and stole all the underwear off my washing line!” One woman offered. She was quickly seconded and thirded.
 
“He took mine, too!!”
 
“Yeah! And the same old goat took the lingerie right off the models in my display window!”
 
“I can't believe it!” Ranma shook his head in mock amazement causing the women surrounding him to nod their heads in confirmation and commiseration with one another. “I simply refuse to believe that such young ladies as yourselves are doing laundry and working! Shouldn't you be in school while your mothers' do that sort of thing?”
 
There was a moment of stunned silence as the housewives around this flirtatious teenager processed what he said. As soon as they did, however, hands flew up to involuntarily twitching lips, then the laughter and giggles broke out at the seemingly open, honest expression on Ranma's face.
 
Taking on that boy was one of the smartest things I've ever done in my life, Happosai thought as he carefully peeked over the edge of the rooftop he was hiding on. A few minutes before these women were angry enough to trample over their best friends for the smallest of chances of hitting him, and now his student had them eating out of his hand. Happosai watched, bursting with pride, as Ranma continued to tease, joke and charm the older women until after fifteen or so minutes they all regretfully began to drift back to their normal lives. But the old master would've bet anything in the world that a few addresses and phone numbers had been secretly passed along to the teenager.
 
When the last woman had disappeared from view Happosai leapt from the rooftop and landed lightly on his feet next to his student. As he had guessed Ranma was in the midst of tucking a few scraps of paper in his pocket as he looked down smiling at his master. “Well, Ranma my boy-“ Happosai began, then broke off as he really noticed for the first time just what kind of building he had been hiding on. Shaking his head he pointed at the garish pink sign by the entranceway: Lemon Cream Suites: Rentals by the Hour or by the Night. “Really, Ranma! Again?!”
 
Ranma laughed, pointedly peering over his master's shoulders and into the fully-stuffed bag the old man was carrying. Pulling out a lacey, light blue bra that was just poking out from amongst the other merchandise he waved it in front of Happosai's face, commenting; “Oh, like you're one to talk. Huh, Master?”
 
“Shut up and give me that!” Happosai snatched away the delicate undergarment and glowered at his unrepentant student. The ancient master's mood soon passed, however, as he rubbed the silken darling over his face, glowing with happiness and tucked it carefully away with its sisters.
 
“So, good haul?” Ranma asked idly as the pair began to walk down the street, carefully going the opposite direction from which the furious housewives had appeared.
 
“Sweet!! So sweet!!” Happosai crowed. “There's nothing like the developed countries for women who truly appreciate a good selection of silky lingerie. You'll never find such variety and volume in Thailand or Vietnam, my boy! Not even in China!! No sirree, give me a good robust economy for quality undergarments any day!”
 
Ranma nodded his head in understanding but commented, “Yeah, maybe. But those other places got a few things to recommend to them too, you know.” The teenager's smile grew wider, “More than just a few as I remember.”
 
Happosai frowned slightly as he looked up at his young student, then sighed. “Well, how was your…haul,” he inclined his head slightly back toward the love hotel they had just walked away from to indicate his meaning.
 
Ranma pursed his lips in thought. “Pretty good,” he finally judged. “A bit on the freaky side, but, hey, I'm cool with that. Can make a good change of pace, ya know?”
 
Happosai frowned again before finally bursting out, “Ranma, my boy, I really can't understand your fascination with the physical side of this matter! I mean, just look at these!” Reaching into his bag seemingly at random the perverted master pulled out the exact pair of red thong panties he wanted, his expert touch being able to differentiate among the numerous other pairs in the bag easily. Waving them at his grinning student he began to extol their virtues; “Look at the delicate, erotic design woven into the fabric! The soft, comfortable feel! The almost slippery quality as it slides ever so gently across one's fingers or face! The fragrance! The-!” The shrunken lecher continued his praise of the underwear, ignoring the wide berth he and Ranma were getting from passersby since he was conducting this panegyric in the middle of a busy Tokyo sidewalk.
 
Ranma listened with a half-smile on his face also ignoring the strange looks he and his master were receiving; clearly being used to both the lectures on the delights of ladies' undergarments and the worried looks of strangers. Finally, he broke in, “Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, Master. You've told me a million times. And, yes, they're nice; I just like who's wearing them better.”
 
Happosai shook his head with a sigh, simultaneously putting away his treasure. “You shouldn't focus so much on those things, Ranma. You should enjoy the more… spiritual aspect of women, not just the physical.”
 
“Those undies look pretty physical when you're rubbing them all over your head or wallowing in a pile of `em,” Ranma observed with a snort.
 
“You're totally missing the point.”
 
“I usually do,” Suddenly Ranma frowned and looked around. “Hey, where's Pops? I thought he was with you? Couldn't that fat old lump keep up?” After a separation of more than a decade Ranma had been severely disappointed when he had encountered his father again a few weeks before in Osaka. He figured distance, both physical and temporal, must have clouded his mind as to what his father was really like when he was a kid. Either that or his dad had really let himself go in the interim. At any rate he certainly hadn't remembered him as being so chubby, slow, whiny and just all around useless.
 
“No, he went on to Soun's while I was busy with my…collecting.” Happosai cackled evilly suddenly. “Ah! I can't wait to meet my old student again! I'm gonna…!”
 
“Well, speak for yourself,” Ranma interrupted unusually gloomily for the usually cheerful teen. “I ain't looking forward to sitting around watching you old farts drinking and flapping your lips.”
 
“Show some respect!” Ranma's master sprang up to clock him in the head with his pipe, but the teenager easily dodged the blow being well-used to Happosai's moods and behavior. Landing back on the sidewalk the shorter man glared at his student before his face suddenly cracked into a knowing smile. “Well, perhaps it's best that you don't come after all,” he admitted. That comment immediately made Ranma suspicious, knowing his master would never do anything nice to spare him any kind of unpleasantness. “You can just toddle off and follow your amusements. I'm sure Kasumi, Nabiki and Akane will be more than happy to take care of a poor old man's needs.”
 
Ranma stopped dead at that. “'Kasumi, Nabiki, and Akane?' Who're they?”
 
“Soun's three teenage daughters. But I don't want to keep you. Why don't you just-“
 
“Well, come on, Master! What're we waiting for?! Where is this Tendo Dojo place anyway?!!” Numerous Tokyo residents found themselves flung to the edge of the sidewalk as the blurring form of a black-haired teenager towing what looked a dwarf-sized Santa Claus complete with over-stuffed bag tore off down the street.
 
Meanwhile, back at Lemon Cream Suites, on the uppermost floor, in fact directly under the place on the roof that Happosai had been crouched in hiding minutes earlier there was a room entitled `The Roman Suite' by the management of the love hotel. It was the largest, most luxurious and most fully equipped of all the numerous rooms in that establishment.
 
At this particular moment the series of rooms that made up `The Roman Suite' were almost completely dark and silent, but full of the thick, musky scent of sex and sweat. Should one care to, the very little light filtering into the rooms would allow them to weave their way toward the master suite where one might be able to hear a slight sound, but one which would be most difficult to identify. In addition the passage to the final chamber would be made doubly difficult due to the numerous obstructions along the way. Furniture, love toys, bondage material and items of clothing lay scattered all about; here a brown pleated skirt, there a set of still moist Ben Wa beads; over there a cat o' nine tails entangled with a bright red hair ribbon; leaning against a wall was an overturned table; dangling from the chandelier were a set of manacles; hanging from the doorknob was a white schoolgirl's shirt with a brown collar.
 
Finally, once inside the master bedroom one would see a large bed in the center of the room, directly under a mirrored ceiling. The bed's red silk sheets and pillows lay in heaps in different parts of the room. On the thick, bare mattress of that bed lay the source of that strange, hard to place noise; a well-curved teenage girl with long, thick black hair that hung in sweaty, tangled clumps over her face and the bed itself. One of her long, beautifully-toned legs hung from a chain attached to the ceiling while the other was extended limply over the edge of the mattress. Her heaving chest, trickling with moisture from perspiration and perhaps other sources would reassure one that she was still alive and a closer approach would reveal that her arms lay stretched unnaturally above her head; one attached to a manacle that was connected to one of the thick posts at the four corners of the bed while the other lay wrapped up in what looked like some type of silken ribbon.
 
If someone were to be so rude as to approach even closer to this lovely, naked, half-restrained teenage girl they would be able to see one reason for the difficulty in identifying the noise she was making. A gag was tightly wedged into her mouth, stretching her plump red lips backward. A more thorough examination might allow that individual to identify said gag as consisting of the red handkerchief traditionally hung around girls' necks when they wear the sailor-style schoolgirls' uniform. And if one allowed oneself the final impertinence of leaning over this exhausted, unconscious young woman and placing one's ear directly over her gagged mouth, assuming they were able to ignore the attractive sight of the teenager's well-developed breasts heaving with her gasping breaths, well then, at that point such an unrefined person might just be able to make out what the girl was unknowingly saying in her worn out but well-satisfied condition:
 
“oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho, ho,…”
 
Several Hours Earlier, The Tendo Dojo, Nerima, Tokyo
 
“Father! You have a guest!”
 
Soun Tendo looked up from his book, Go for Greenhorns, at the sound of his eldest daughter Kasumi's voice. Quickly tucking the book out of sight he clambered to his feet, frowning as he did so. I wonder who it could be? Soun thought as he made his way out of the living room. I'm certainly not expecting anyone, am I? Then, just as he had taken his first few steps down the outer hallway he saw exactly who it was that his daughter was escorting into his home; a man of perhaps the same age as Soun himself, but a few inches shorter and most definitely quite a few pounds heavier and that extra weight was obviously not carried in muscle either. A white handkerchief was wrapped around a clearly bald head and the man was wearing a dirty, travel-stained training gi that maybe many decades ago could have been charitably called white. Finally this unshaven man was wearing a pair of round, wire-framed glasses.
 
Looking at this disreputable fellow who had just disturbed his after lunch reading, Soun could only stand still in open-mouthed shock for a few moments. Finally he choked out, “G, G, Genma? Genma Saotome?!!?”
 
“Yes, it's me, Soun,” The exhausted Genma admitted. “It's been a while, hasn't it, old friend?”
 
“Saotome! I can't believe this!” Soun rushed up to his friend and clapped him heartily on his upper arms, forcing a wince from the sore and weary Genma. “Come in! Come in, my friend!” Soun dragged his old training partner into the living room and quickly got him seated, shouting as he did so, “KASUMI!! Sake for out guest!”
 
“Yes, father!”
 
The two middle-aged men looked at one another silently for a few moments and then abruptly burst into tears and leaned over to hug one another blubbering incomprehensibly all the while. The caterwauling continued even as the graceful Kasumi entered the room carrying a tray with a large bottle of sake and two clay cups. Kneeling she placed the items on the table, poured some sake for her father and his guest, put their cups in front of them and regained her feet. There she paused to smile benignly on the two older men. “Such good friends!” She commented in her gentle way before she went back to the kitchen.
 
Eventually the two martial artists were able to turn off the water works and took sips from their alcohol, Genma dabbing at his eyes with the sleeve of his gi and Soun doing the same with his sleeve, but sopping at his thick moustache in his case. Finishing their drinks there was a pause as Soun refilled their cups, then the two looked at one another once more.
 
“It is so good to see you once again, Saotome old friend. It's been too long.” The head of the Tendo family hesitated and then plunged on, “Can I ask…? Is this…Is this about…?”
 
Genma nodded his head gravely, “Yes, Tendo. I think it's time. Don't you?”
 
“Yes! Yes! I couldn't agree more!!” Sound replied, excitement clear in his voice. “Then, is…Is HE…”
 
Again Genma nodded, “Yes, Tendo. I've brought my son, Ranma.”
 
“Oh, happy day!” Soun leapt to his feet and began dancing in clumsy circles, kicking out his feet, inadvertently cracking his friend in the skull, and waving paper fans printed with the red, rising sun symbol of the Japanese flag on them. Genma did nothing, merely readjusting his glasses which had been knocked askew by his old training partner's exuberance, until the other man finally collapsed back to his seat in exhaustion.
 
“Why aren't you celebrating, Saotome?! This is the day we planned for together so long ago!” Soun jumped back to his feet and looked around wildly, “Where is he, anyway, old friend? Where is your boy, Ranma?! I can't wait to greet him and introduce him to-Urk!!”
 
Soun's comments were abruptly cut off when Genma reached up to yank him back down to the table and stare seriously into the other man's eyes. “It's not going to be that easy, Tendo. I'm afraid I have some bad news as well. Very bad news. Very, very bad news.”
 
“But what could be so terrible, Saotome?” The other martial artist chuckled nervously, unnerved by his friend's behavior. “The only thing that could be so horrible would be…EEEIIIIEE!!!” Soun squealed like a little girl and scurried backward to slam up against the wall behind him when Genma silently, solemnly nodded his head in confirmation.
 
“But! But! But that's impossible!” Soun finally gasped out. “We…”
 
Genma frowned into his sake, shaking his head negatively before downing it. “I'm afraid we weren't as thorough as we had thought we were, Tendo.”
 
“Wha, What happened?” Soun lurched forward to gulp down his own drink, asking the question as if asking about his own death. This wouldn't be too far from the truth, actually.
 
Genma sighed and refilled their glasses. “Apparently that damn cave wasn't quite as solid as we had thought. The blast wasn't enough to kill the Evil One, but it did weaken the floor of the pit. It took him a few years, but the bastard managed to tunnel his way down to an underground river and make his escape.”
 
Genma's story was related with the grimness befitting a tale of horror told around a campfire and Soun looked like a mustached elementary school student, wide-eyed with fear and clutching his cup of sake like it was a security blanket. His voice when he spoke up was thin and desperate, “But how…How could he have survived? Even he…No food…No water…For years…How…?”
 
Again Genma shook his head, “We didn't search him thoroughly enough, old friend. He had a stash that he used to give himself energy for long enough to break free.”
 
“No! NO!!” Soun slammed down his cup, splashing the sake all over the table, the waste of alcohol a clear sign of his disturbed state. “We searched, Genma! We examined every square inch of that withered, old freak!!” His face suddenly turned a sickly greenish-yellow as he turned to look at his friend. “Everywhere…except…”
 
Genma shrugged his shoulders, “Well…”
 
“NO! We were so close!!” Soun began sobbing uncontrollably. “Now my poor daughters are going to become orphans! He'll kill us!! He'll destroy my dojo!!! He'll steal all the panties in Nerima!!!! He'll burn down Tokyo!!!!! The world is doomed!!!!!!” Suddenly the grieving man's face turned an even more deathly cast, “Or even worse…He'll force us….He'll force us to…t, t, to….TRAIN WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” At this point the head of the Tendo household broke down completely.
 
Genma quickly attempted to comfort his friend, “Don't worry, Soun! He won't do any of those things! Well…He probably will steal all of the panties,” Genma was forced to admit. “But none of those other things!”
 
“How do you know?” Soun asked in between loud honks into his sleeve as he tried to recover from his crying jag.
 
“Because I've got it all taken care of, Tendo old boy,” Genma smiled smugly.
 
“But, but how?”
 
“The Evil Master actually escaped over ten years ago, Tendo.”
 
“And he didn't come after us immediately?!?! Why not?!!”
 
“Well, he did start to track us down with…unpleasant intentions, but when he ran into me eleven years ago he agreed to forgive us.”
 
“Why in the name of the Eternal Buddha would he do that?” Soun asked in astonishment, as if this were the equivalent to Hitler admitting that maybe Jews weren't so bad after all.
 
“In return for soothing his wrath he took…Well, he took Ranma to train personally. Which is what he has been doing for the last eleven years. But now they're on their way here.”
 
Soun Tendo looked at his friend, his eyes bugging out of his skull as his creaking brain tried to sort out the various factors involved in these turns of events. A simplification of this process might look like:
 
Evil Master Escaped = BAD
Evil Master's Anger Soothed = GOOD
Evil Master's Arrival Imminent = BAD
Ranma's Arrival Imminent = GOOD
Ranma Trained by Evil Master = BAD
Undoubtedly Perverted Ranma Promised to Marry Daughter = VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY BAD
 
Soun began crying again, “MY POOR DAUGHTERS!!! One of them will be forced to marry a panty-stealing pervert! WOE! Again I say, WOE!!!”
 
“Calm down, Tendo!” Genma patted his friend's shoulder soothingly. “It's not that bad! I swear to you, my boy's no panty-stealing freak like the Evil One! He's no more interested in ladies underwear than any other healthy young man his age. I promise.” As to his interest in those females wearing the underwearThat, I think I'd better skip over for right now.
 
Soun raised his tear-stained face, “No panty-stealing?”
 
“No.”
 
“No `collections'?”
 
“Not of lingerie.” Phone numbers, addresses, and enraged boyfriends and husbands are another matter.
 
“No `Sweet!'? No `Silky Darlings!'?”
 
“I swear not.” `Scored again!' and `Popped another one!' on the other hand
 
Soun thought about it for a few minutes. “Well, then…Perhaps you're right. Perhaps it's not so bad.”
 
“That's the way to take it, Tendo! Here, have another drink!”
 
Taking a sip, Soun suddenly peered suspiciously over at his friend. “You're not telling me everything, are you, Saotome?”
 
Genma's hands paused, the cup halfway to his lips as large drops of sweat began to trickle down his face. “Wh, Why do you say that?”
 
“I know you, Genma. Now tell me. Tell me everything.”
 
Genma placed his cup back on the table and pursed his lips. There's no way in Hell I'm telling him everything or my future of relaxation and comfort is shot! I'll just tell him enough to keep him happy. WellNot happy, but at least not suspicious of what else might be wrong. “You're right, old friend. There are one or two other small, trivial matters, really.”
 
“Tell me, Saotome.”
 
“It's like this…”
 
Kasumi hummed happily in the kitchen pausing occasionally in her preparation of dinner as another bellow of anger, heartbroken wail, or thump of bodies slamming together in combat echoed out from the living room. “Such good friends,” She commented again.
 
 
 
 
Author's Notes
 
I usually don't write `Author's Notes' except at the very beginning and the very end of my works, but this one is a bit different for me so I thought I'd start adding notes I figured might be helpful as I continue writing and not wait to the finish. One reason for this decision is that I don't really intend on applying myself full time to this story, not that my other works are exactly flying off the keyboard. All my stories are just for fun and my own personal enjoyment, although of course I hope others enjoy them as well, but that goes triply for this work. I'll write it when I feel like it, but I definitely don't have any over-arching theme in mind like I tend to for other stories. Just as a warning, this one's probably going to be coming out at an even slower pace than my other already snail-like writing.
 
Anyway, here are a few points I hope might answer any questions you might have or start to have as you're reading:
 
Where's the sex? Take it easy! I'm gettin' there! Actually, it almost always takes my stories a while to work up to any sex scenes; I'm not really sure why. I mean, I don't really think of what I'm writing as great literature or anything. It's porn and I'm cool with that. But it's just tough for me to jump right into the `action' as it were. So there'll definitely be sex; dirty, raunchy, nasty, pumping, gushing sex. Just not yet.
 
Why is this listed as a cross-over with Sailor Moon? or Where are the Sailor Scouts/Senshi? or I want Magical Girls in Fuku! Where are they? Take it easy! I'm gettin' there! Actually, even more than for the sex, don't hold your breath on waiting for the entrance of the Sailor Moon crowd. A lot of things gotta happen before we get to them and even then they'll probably come in slowly. As I mentioned earlier, I don't have this story fully thought out yet, but I am sure the Sailor Scouts are a ways down the road.
 
Also, as a further note on that matter, I'm going to admit right now that I know about jack about Sailor Moon. I feel comfortable with the various Ranma characters as I've seen or read most of the anime and manga. Thus, I find it pretty easy to write about Ranma, Nabiki, Shampoo, Kuno, etc, even if I change their characters a little or a lot from the core sources. This is most definitely not the case for Sailor Moon. I've only seen a couple episodes of the anime series when it was on Toonami numerous years ago and all my other `knowledge' (using that term very loosely) I have about the characters come from stories written by other authors and just general exposure to Anime culture. Thus, when I eventually do get around to putting the Sailor Moon people into my story, I can already guarantee I'll make some major fuck-ups about their characters, history, relationships, etc. If you notice anything, feel free to point it out; perhaps I'll even change it, but to be honest I'm not really all that concerned with the matter.
 
Speaking of the Ranma characters, I'm also already well aware that this version of Ranma is going to give me a lot of trouble. Just so you all know; what I'm going for with him is cheerfully flirtatious. I don't want him to sound like Kuno or Mikado, but I definitely want him to be extremely outgoing, comfortable with and attractive to women. As I'm personally not the flirtatious type, writing this isn't very simple for me. Anyway, I know he's often going to sound and act over-the-top, but I hope what differentiates him from Kuno and the other characters like him is that Ranma does it in a humorous, fun way while Kuno and his ilk tend to take themselves overly serious. That's why Ranma is going to score a lot while women are annoyed and disgusted by Kuno and Mikado. Anyway, that's my hope. As the story goes on, anyone who has any reaction to particular scenes or actions by Ranma that you think could be done better, I'd love to hear some ideas. As I said, I'm already kicking myself for choosing this kind of personality for Ranma.
 
Finally, you're going to notice in later points in this story that Ranma's absence has caused a ripple effect of changes for other characters. One example is that my image of Genma as he is now is an even fatter, sloppier version than he was in the core universe. I see him that way because he hasn't had to train his son for the last ten years and could allow his inner, lazy nature full reign. Without Ranma pushing him and the need to try and stay better than his son, I doubt he did much training except for running away from angry restaurant owners and the like. Thus, he'll be even more pitiful here than he is in the anime or manga. Of course, he also doesn't have the panda curse as he never went to Jusenkyo to train with Ranma. As the story continues I'll try to point out how characters here are different from the core universe because of Ranma being given to Happosai at the age of five. Sometimes it should be obvious, but other times maybe not.
 
 
Well, that's it for me. I hope you like the story and be sure to let me know what you think; both positively and negatively.
 
Thanks,
 
Null Factor