Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Mokusei wa futago no shizen to doku // The Wood-star twins of nature and poison ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #10 - Mokusei wa futago no shizen to doku // The Wood-star twins of nature and poison
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Note: There is a reference to Codename wa Sailor V in this episode. If you want to learn more about the manga follow the following links: http://sailorv.animehunters.com/ (Sailor V - Before the Awakening) and http://www.mangafox.com/manga/codename_sailor_v. Thank you! :)

Japanese Terms:
N/A

~-~-~-~-~

The sun radiated brightly on the city. Its rays reflected from a high-rise building in the Mintao-ku district. A dark figure appeared on the building’s rooftop. Hermes Kamen and Cupid Kamen ran towards the building and stopped in their tracks. They watched the figure as it looked down at the city. Then it quickly took off away from Hermes Kamen and Cupid Kamen’s sight. They ran after the dark figure.

****

The Scorpion Stinger concealed itself behind Earth’s moon to prevent Earth’s artificial satellites from detecting it. Trakeena was shadowed in darkness of the ship’s research room. She searched through its computer database. She looked through every file on known planets and species for information concerning the creature. She began to feel frustrated. Then a Snakewinder walked up to her, carrying a piece of paper. She snatched it from the foot soldier and glossed over it as the foot soldier walked away from her. She crumbled the paper and angrily tossed it across the room. She returned to the computer terminal. She slammed her fist onto it because she could not find anything relevant to her search. She let out a frustrated groan.

****

The sun gleamed on the park. Flowers spread out in rows and columns. Wind blew elegantly throughout each tree leave and brand and flower petal. Birds tweeted peacefully around the area. Squirrels skittered from tree to tree, searching for food. Insects flew and crawled from every crevice, looking for nourishment. Nature seemed to be in alignment with each other.

A dark figure emerged from the trees. The sun’s rays shined on the dark figure as he or she walked into the sunlight. Its appearance was much clearer now. The dark figure’s gender was male. His skin tone was dark skinned like he was of African descent. He had no head hair and brown eyes. He wore a green jumpsuit with the logo on the right side of his chest. The logo read “Terra Venture” in green lettering on a white background. He wore a sleeveless white undershirt and black-laced shoes. A black oily smudge sat on his forehead. He looked between nineteen and twenty years old.

The man looked around. He did not know where to begin. He came back to Earth to search for his friend and teammate, Leo Corbett, whom he had not seen in a while. He managed to follow Leo’s energy trail to Earth in Tokyo, Japan. However, the man lacked the proper resources to continue his search: the currency, the written and readable language, the culture, and the geography.

The man looked forward again. He seemed startle by what he saw. He saw a man about his own age with short dark hair and blue eyes walking towards him. He wore a different outfit than before: a red sleeveless undershirt, a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and black-laced shoes. The man recognized this person as his friend and teammate, Leo Corbett. However, Leo was not alone; two people followed behind him, one male and one female. They seemed to be in their teens and looked like siblings. The male had dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wore black-framed eyeglasses, a blue shirt, a brown jacket, blue jeans, a brown belt, and black-laced shoes. The female had dark brown shoulder-length hair with natural red highlights and blue eyes. Se wore black framed, small oval rimmed eyeglasses, a green shirt, a burgundy plaid open long sleeved shirt, a brown and tan twisted belt, a black jacket, black jeans, and black sneakers. The male looked the oldest out of the siblings.

“Leo?” the man said.

“Damon, there you are,” Leo responded.

The man looked puzzled. He did not know how his friend found him in a big city like Tokyo, Japan. “How did you find me?” he asked.

“I had help,” Leo replied, pointing his right thumb at the male and female behind him. “They detected your entry into the Earth’s atmosphere.”

The man known as Damon looked confused. He seemed to have more unanswered questions. “What do you mean? And who are these kids?” he asked.

“It’s a long story,” Leo said, “All I can tell you is that they have similar ambitions and technology as us.”

Damon looked at them. “Them?” he asked.

“Yes,” Leo replied, “Don’t judge them. They are very powerful and skillful.”

“I’m not,” Damn said, “I just can’t believe that they alone have that type of ability. Besides, they look so average.”

“So were we, Damon,” Leo responded.

“Oh, you’re right. We were average, too,” Damn said embarrassed.

You can say that say, Hillary thought.

Damon just realized that Leo did not answer his second question. “By the way, Leo, you didn’t answer my other question.”

“Oh sorry, I meant to answer your other question, but you didn’t give me a chance,” Leo declared’ Leo began to answer Damon’s second question before he could respond to Leo’s comments. “Damon, these are my new friend, Bryce and Hillary Dunn. Bryce, Hillary, this is my friend and fellow teammate, Damon Henderson.”

Something suddenly occurred to Damon. “By the way, Leo, where’s you vehicle? And what shape it in?” he asked.

“It’s in a secret place,” Leo answered, “It took some moderate damage. I doubt that it will not be difficult to fix.”

****

A woman appeared above a very tall building of the Minato-Ku District. Her glimmering pink eyes stared heavily at the civilians below her. Her waist length neon blue hair blew in the wind. She wore periwinkle knee length boots and a periwinkle sleeveless dress that fell almost to the knees. She stretched her slender arms out and hovered her delicate hands over the building. She released a gray mist throughout the city. People began to feel drowsy one-by-one.

****

Silence fell upon the Hikawa-jinja. Usagi and the other Inner Planetary Senshi gathered around a table. Their books, pencils, and papers were spread out in from of them. The five girls were hunched over their study gear. They appeared to be asleep. They rustled in their sleep. The five girls seemed to be enduring disturbing nightmares.

!~!~!~!

Usagi walked alone in the darkness. An eerie orange light shun on her body. She looked cold, confused, and frightened by her environment. She walked among the grassy plains. The grass slowly decayed the plant life around her. A frost chill filled the air as an ominous shadow hung over Usagi. She looked up and saw a pair of eyes with orange irises and yellow sclera staring back at her. She immediately recognized those set of eyes. “Queen Beryl? No, that can’t be! We destroyed you three years ago!” Usagi exclaimed.

Queen Beryl laughed. “You can never destroy me. I’m invincible,” she said, “Now give me the Ginzuishou, my dear Princess Serenity.”

“No, I will never let you have it,” Usagi said, “Besides, you’re not real!”

“Really, now?” Queen Beryl said, “I’ll show you what is real!” Her body manifested itself before Usagi. Queen Beryl pointed her fingers and released black energy bolts at Usagi as she ran for her life with Queen Beryl on her tail.

!~!~!~!

Chibiusa walked down the streets of Crystal Tokyo. The environment was eerily silent. The air felt stifling hot, which made it too difficult to breathe. Shade and water were the only things on Chibiusa’s mind. Then she heard a maniacal laughter. She looked up and saw a tall figure standing on top of a tall building. She could not make out the figure’s appearance until the figure teleported in front of her. Chibiusa’s first glance of the figure revealed it gender and age a female and eighteen years old. She had red eyes and long pink hair, which was swept up in coned odango like Chibiusa’s odango but her pigtails were longer. An upside down black crescent moon sat on her forehead. Chibiusa immediately recognized the woman. “Black Lady!” she said shocked, “Where did you come from”

Black Lady laughed childishly. “Oh, I have always been with you.”

“What do you want, Black Lady?” Chibiusa asked.

“I think you know what I want,” Black Lady responded, “to be whole again.” As she finished her response, she caressed Chibiusa’s face. A chill ran down her back.

“No, get away from me! I refuse to fuse with you again,” Chibiusa said as she ran way from her.

After Chibiusa ran quite a distance, she stopped and turned around to find out of Black Lady followed her. She sighed because she did not see any sign of her. Then her setting became light and lukewarm. She was dumbfounded by the scene’s instant change. As she started walking backwards, she bumped into someone’s back. They both screamed and turned around to face each other. Chibiusa felt relieved to see Usagi’s face. “Usagi!” he responded, “I’m glad that it’s you.”

“Oh, me too, Chibiusa, me too,” Usagi said as they gave each other a big hug.

!~!~!~!

The sun shined on the Hikawa-jinja. Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako laid on the foundation for they rested in opposite directions, which represent the four directions: Ami in the north, Rei in the east, Makoto in the south, and Minako in the West. The city seemed lifeless and weather less. Silence roamed the area. It was like time stood still.

The four girls suddenly woke up and hopped to their feet. They looked dazed and confused. They began to assets their surroundings. However, all they found was a lifeless, timeless, and barren environment.

“Where are we?” Rei asked.

“And how did we get here?” Makoto asked.
Ami took out her mini computer and began analyzing their surroundings. “We’ll be able to find out in a minute,” she replied.

Then Rei, Makoto, and Minako noticed a change in Ami’s demeanor. She looked dazed and drowsy. “Are you okay, Ami-chan?” Minako asked.

Ami struggled to keep her mind vigilant and coherent, but after a few seconds she lost her sense of reality. She could barely hear the distant calls of her friends calling her name. Her vision cleared up. She found herself standing in a classroom, waiting to sit down at her desk.

“Mizuno-san, Are you ready for the math test?” a girl asked. Ami looked at the girl. She had brown eyes and black hair that was held together in braided pigtails. Ami did not recognize her.

“Hai, uh, Gomen nasai,” Ami responded, “…I don’t remember your name.”

“Nakagawa,” the girl replied, “Nakagawa Keiko.” The she turned around and headed for her desk.

As Ami sat down at her desk, the teacher arrived and began passing out the math test. When Ami received her math test, she looked horrified at what she saw. The math problems were very advanced, college level mathematical problems. She was not prepared for this test.

Rei, Makoto, and Minako tried to bring Ami back to reality but they failed. She was unresponsive. She remained in her stupor state.

Makoto grew frustrated. She started pacing back and forth. “I can’t take it anymore. We need to do something fast,” Makoto declared.

“I agree,” Minako said calmly, “What do you suggest that we do?”

“First, we need to bring Ami out of her daze. Then we must find if…” Rei began, but her frame of thought was cut short. She became dazed and confused too. She fell into a similar stupor.

“Rei-chan, are you all right?” Makoto asked.

“Come on, Rei-chan, please talk to us,” Minako said. Then the two suddenly felt the same way as Rei. Their minds followed suit.

Rei appeared in a tidy office. She toured the room and stopped at the desk. She picked up a five-sided triangle shaped wood with a dark brown plastic plaque with white kanji. The kanji symbols read Hino Takashi. That office belonged to her father.

A man cleared his throat, which startled her. She quickly placed the name plaque on the desk and turned around. A tall man with brown eyes and short dark hair stood before her. He wore a black suit, a white button-up shirt, a black tie, and black shoes. The man was her father, Hino Takashi.

“Hello, Rei,” Hino Takashi said.

“Hello, otou-san,” Rei said nonchalantly. Rei was confused; she forgot how she arrived at her father’s office. “What am I doing here?” she asked.

“Don’t you remember?” he responded, “You came here on your own.”

“I did not,” she said, “I would remember coming here if I wanted to. And I never wanted to come here in the first place.”

“Why?” he asked.

“You were never around, especially after mama died. You seemed to like working more that your own family,” she replied.

“No, that’s father than the truth. It was you that I couldn’t stand,” he said, which caused Rei’s jaw to drop, “You are such a selfish, sniveling little wretch.”

A demonic female voice interrupted his frame of though, which came out of his mouth. Hino Takashi morphed into a regal woman. She looked similar Rei but with shoulder length hair. She wore a green hospital gown and a white hospital bracelet. An intravenous needle was attached to her left arm with a clear tube snaking itself up to an intravenous bag, which was hooked onto a metallic silver hook of a metallic silver pole. The woman grasped tightly onto the metallic silver pole. Rei recognized the woman right away; she was her deceased mother Hino Risa.

“Mama?” Rei asked.

“Yes, it is me, darling,” Hino Risa replied, “Oh, your father was right. You are a selfish, spoiled brat. I regretted the day that you were every born.”

“No, that’s not true. My parents would never say a thing like that to me,” Rei responded. This has to be a dream, she thought. She took out an ofuda scroll and began chanting, “Rin, pyou, tou, sha, kai, jin, retsu, zai, zen…Akuryou Taisan!” However, the attack did not work like it was suppose to. The pseudo-Hino Risa was still standing.

“That’s not possible!” Rei exclaimed.

“Oh, nothing’s impossible, my dear,” the pseudo-Hino Risa laughed.

Makoto observed her surroundings. There was a crowd of people around her. She immediately knew where she was, in the Tokyo International airport. Then the crowd swarmed the airport terminal and pushed her into an airplane. She began to panic. She hated airplanes.

A man and a woman appeared in front to Makoto. The man had short brown hair and brown eyes. He wore a red shirt, khaki pants, and dark brown shoes. The woman had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. She wore a blue trendy sleeveless dress, a golden necklace, gold loop earrings, and black heels. Makoto immediately recognized them as her deceased parents, Kino Hito and Kino Hanako.

“Oh, there you are, honey,” Kino Hanako said, “It’s time to go.”

“Go? Go where?” Makoto asked.

“To Okinawa: don’t you remember?” Kino Hito responded.

A female flight attendant with light brown short hair and dark blue eyes approached them. “The plane is about to take off now, so let’s take our seats,” she said smiling an eerie smile.

Suddenly, a though came to Makoto’s mind. “Wait a minute! This the flight my parents died on,” she said, “This isn’t real!”

“Now be a good girl and do as you are told,” her pseudo-parents said smiling a similar smile.

Makoto became startled when the flight attendant closed the plane’s door. The flight attendant’s facial countenance changed to a demonic form. “Yes, do as you’re told!” she laughed.

Minako dodged attacks from various youma. She recognized these youma from her moments as Sailor V. She glanced down at herself and realized that she was wearing Sailor V fuku instead of her Sailor Venus fuku. She took out her Crescent Moon Cutter and pointed it at the band of youma. “Crescent Beam!” she shouted as a golden beam emitted from the Crescent Moon Cutter and vaporized the band of youma.

Then Sailor V heard a person clapping his or her hands. She looked towards the source of the clapping. A man with short blonde hair and blue eyes stood before her. A shocked expression appeared on her face. The man was her old foe who went by many names like Saijyo Ace, Kaitou Ace, Adonis of Venus, and Danburite of the Shitennou. “Well done, Sailor V, you’ve grown stronger since the last time we’ve met,” he said as Danburite.

“It can’t be you. You’re dead!” Sailor V exclaimed.

Danburite jumped down in front of her and cornered her against a brick wall. He leaned inward and pressed his hands against the brick wall. “You can never get rid of me,” he said, “I’ll always be with you.”

Sailor V blushed when he pressed close to her body. Then she snapped out her girlish infatuation and became serious. She could not allow her lust for Danburite to cloud her judgment. “No, I will not believe anything that you say,” she said. She lifted her right left and kneed him in the groin. She moved away from him as she fell to the ground.

Danburite laughed as he looked up at her. “It seems like you do listen to me,” he said, “especially about my curse to you.” He stood up and walked towards her.

“No, you’re wrong. I will find love,” she said, “And I will not let you manipulate me!”

“Oh, it seems that my curse is already in motion. Just think back to all your failed loves,” he said as all of Sailor V’s past crushes flashed before her eyes, “You’re going to be all alone for the rest of your life.” He laughed manically.

!~!~!~!

Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, and Hotaru stood in the rubble of Mugen Gakuen. They looked dazed and confused. They resembled zombies, wandering amuck and looking for a place to go. Silence deafened the air. They lips were moving but their words were muted by the blistering cold air.

Tenou Haruka wore her yellow and blue track clothing. She ran alongside other runners, trying to out run every on of them. She could feel herself becoming slower and tired as she ran the next lap. “Why am I slowing down?” she said, “I should be surpassing the other runners.”

Then Haruka heard a feminine voice call out her name. The feminine voice grew louder as it approached her. She looked to her left. A woman with similar features to Haruka ran along side her. However, the woman’s hair was long and it was swept up in long ponytail, which was held together by a golden clasp. The woman wore a blue and cream-colored track uniform instead of a yellow and blue track uniform. “Miranda?” Haruka asked with a shocking expression on her face.

“Oh, ane-san, what’s wrong?” Miranda chided, “I’ve always thought that you wanted to be faster than the wind.” She giggled as she picked up speed.

Haruka grew frustrated and anxious. “Hey, wait for me!” she said.

Kaiou Michiru stood on an auditorium state. The auditorium was packed full of people, waiting to hear her latest number. She gracefully grasped the Marine Cathedral, her violin, as she played a solemn tune.

Then something unexpected happened. She played the wrong note. She felt slightly embarrassed. She decided to shrug the negative thought off and continued play her instrument. She played contently for a little while until she hit the wrong note again. She tried to shrug off the mistake again but she fail at preventing anymore mistakes again. The audience grew restless and booed at her. To top it off, a string broke from her Marine Cathedral.

Michiru began to loose her composure. She dropped her Marine Cathedral and ran behind the curtain. The back stage’s setting felt cold and took on a dark reddish color. A dark ominous figure appeared before her. The dark ominous figure laughed. “Did little Miss Perfect make a booboo?” it mocked.

“You can’t fool me that easily” Michiru said, “I know this is only a dream…or shall I say a nightmare?”

“Oh really? If I can’t fool you, then I will kill you,” it said, “Do you remember that if you die in your dreams you die in reality?”

“I don’t believe that claim,” Michiru answered.

“In this dream, you will die because I control this dream!” it said. Then a slew of deformed human beings barged into the room.

Meiou Setsuna walked through a dark tunnel. The smell of bile, mold, and decay filled the cold, damp air. Setsuna stepped backwards as a stampede of rats move from left to right and into a small wall pipe. She continued her trek through the dark tunnel. Then she noticed that the ground seemed to be moving. A small fleck of light shined down on the ground. She jerked backwards when she realized what was on the ground, cockroaches! She abhorred cockroaches.

Setsuna took out her henshin wand and raised it into the air. “Pluto Crystal Power, Make Up!” she shouted, which transformed her into Super Sailor Pluto.

The cockroaches skittered towards Pluto and gathered around her feet. She raised her Garnet Rod and started smashing them with the rod’s bottom point. She knew that she could not kill all of them with her Garnet Rod. She decided to extinguish them all at once. “Dead Scream!” she whispered as the attacked wiped out all the cockroaches in her path.

“Now that takes care of that problem,” Sailor Pluto said.

Suddenly, a figure appeared before Pluto. The figure wore a black cloak and its body shape appeared feminine. “Who are you?” she asked.

“Don’t you remember me, ane-san?” the figure asked as she lowered the cloak’s hood. The woman looked exactly like Sailor Pluto but her hairstyle was a braid wrapped around a ponytail. A black Pluto symbol sat on her forehead.

“Charon?” she said shocked, “This can’t be!” This has to be a dream, she thought.

“Yes, it is me, my dear ane-san,” Charon said, “and I’ve come to get my revenge.”

“What? Why?” Pluto asked.

“While you got to live peacefully and guard the precious Time Gate, I was left to rot alone and die!” Charon responded.

“No, I was not happy about guarding the Time Gate. It was a lonely and sad job. I wished that I could live a regular life like everyone else, but it was my destiny and duty to protect time from unworthy souls,” Pluto answered.

“Liar!” Charon said as she released a dark energy from her hands. The attack took Pluto off guard and pounded her to the ground. Charon laughed demonically as the attacked drained Pluto’s energy and powers out of her body.

Tomoe Hotaru ran down the hallway away from her father’s laboratory. She hated strenuous activities like running because she tended to get winded easily. However, she did not have a choice because she was being chased by a dark entity.

Then Hotaru’s trek was halted when the dark figure leaped in front of her. The dark figure morphed into a young woman in her twenties to thirties. She had purple eyes and shoulder length black hair. The woman was Tomoe Keiko, Hotaru’s dead mother. “Hello, Hotaru,” she said, “I am happy to see you again.”

“You’re not really my mother,” Hotaru responded as she pointed at the pseudo-Keiko, “My mother has been dead for eight years!” Hotaru reached into her coat pocket and took out her henshin wand. It looked like the Outer Senshi’s henshin wands but solid like Uranus’ and Pluto’s henshin wands, a purple horizontal encircled the globe, and a Saturn symbol sat on the five-pointed star. However, an extremely long black strand of hair slithered up her body and grabbed Hotaru’s wrist, preventing her from activating her transformation phrase.

The pseudo-Keiko’s hair grew extremely long. A black five-pointed star appeared on her forehead. A dark blue sleeveless top and a long black skirt melted on her body. As her facial features began to change, Hotaru began to realize who this person was, Mistress 9.

“Mistress 9!” Hotaru exclaimed as strands of Mistress 9’s hair swirled up her body.

“Yes, I’m back and I’ve come back to claim what is rightfully mine!” Mistress 9 said demonically as she pulled Hotaru closer to her body.

!~!~!~!

Kali Pryor found herself standing in an American high school. She began walking down the hallway looking for a way out o the building. And exit door appeared in her view. Her footsteps picked up speed. Then a young man about seventeen years old stepped in front her. He had brown eyes and shaggy black hair. He wore light blue pants, a purple shirt, and brown shoes. Kali screeched to a halt.

Kali knew something was off because there was no way that she could be back home. “What the hell am I doing here?” she muttered, “This has to be a dream.”

The young man heard her remark and walked towards her. His presence startled her because she forgot he was there. “Sean” she asked, recognizing the person who dumped her three months before she joined the foreign exchange program.

He nodded his head. “It’s me,” he said smiling.

“Didn’t we break up three months ago?” she asked.

He chuckled. “You’re delusional. It hasn’t been three months,” he responded.

“Yes, it has been three months,” she replied.

“You’re crazy,” he said, “No wonder you’ve had bad luck with men. They couldn’t stand your filthy lies.”

“What? Who told you about my past history with men?” she asked.

“Everyone knows about it,” Sean replied.

“I never told anybody about it,” Kali replied, “Besides, those claims are just rumors.”

“It doesn’t matter anyway,” he said, “because we’re through.”

Kali suddenly recalled her original break up with Sean. “I have to break up with you,” he said.

“Why?” she asked.

“My grades have been failing lately, so I thought I should spend all my energy on my schoolwork,” he replied.

“Well, Can’t I help you with your homework?” Kali asked.

“No, I don’t want to risk it. I’m sorry,” Sean replied. Kali because sad and lowered her head as he turned around and walked away.

Kali returned from her flashback and focused her attention on the pseudo-Sean. “You can’t fool me,” she said, “I now what I remembered is accurate!”

Pseudo-Sean’s face became demonic. “Well, I guess I’ll have to find some other way to break you,” he chided as his form grew tall and dark, grabbing her head with both hands.

Crystal noticed Kali’s behavior she was laying on the ground in a fetal position and sobbing. “Get up, Kali! Whatever you are seeing is not real,” she said imperatively, but Kali could not hear her.

Then she felt something on her lower right arm. She looked down, picked it up, and examined it. “What the hell is a snail doing here?” Crystal asked. Next she tossed it to the ground, but the sensation did not stop because more snails appeared on her body. She tried to pry everyone of them off her body but she was unsuccessful. She panicked and screamed as a swarm of snails began crawling up her body.

Sailor Phobos lied on the ground covered with blood and stab marks. Chris tried to reach out for her but a force field held him back. “Kali! No!” he shouted, “Saiyan…” However, he was interrupted when a pair of hands touched his shoulders, which turned him to his left side. His eyes met with Joey’s eyes.

“Chris, Snap out of it,” he said as he shook his brother gently, “That is not Kali!”

“What…” Chris responded as he looked over to where the silhouette of Sailor Phobos lied.

“Let’s go find Kali and the other,” Joey said.

Chris looked at him. “Right,” he replied in a daze. Then he returned to normal and the brothers ran off towards what sounded like distant sobs and screams.

!~!~!~!

Hillary looked around her; deadly venomous snakes surrounded her. She slowly backed away from them but they kept following her. Then they suddenly backed away and swarmed into a solid figure. The solid figure turned into a man about twenty years old. He had silver-blue eyes and short messy golden blonde hair, which fell to his ears. He wore black shoes, black pants with a black glossy belt, a light blue button up shirt, and a black jacket.

“Who the hell are you?” Hillary asked.

“Oh, I think you know who I am,” he responded as he walked towards her.

Hillary grew uncomfortable by his presence. “I am sorry but I don’t know you,” she said as she slowly backed away from her.

“It doesn’t matter anyway. You’ll be mine very soon,” he said. Hillary turned around and started running away from him. He followed after her.

Eliza stood in front of a white screen wearing an elegant festive red dress, golden loop earrings, and red stiletto heels. Lights shined on her body as a photographer too her picture. His brown eyes focused on Eliza as his shoulder length brown hair swayed slightly by a light breeze from an osculating fan. His face looked unshaven for he had stubble on his face. He wore a white sleeveless shirt, blue jeans, and brown laced, black-soled shoes.

Then he stopped taking pictures of her, turned his camera over, opened it, took out the film, and exchanged it for a new roll of film. “No, this won’t do” he said,” Why don’t you apply more make up?”

Eliza felt insulted. “What do you mean?” she asked.

“Just look for yourself,” he suggested, “You’ll know what I mean once you see it.”

Eliza stormed off to the make up table and looked in the mirror. “What? No! She screamed a blood-curling scream. She saw a hideous sight. Bruises, scratches, burns and acne covered her delicate face.

Ashley walked through a dark abyss. Silence muffed the air. Then she heard a blood-curling scream. She recognized the voice as Eliza’s voice “Oh no, Eliza…” she said as she began running towards the sound. However, Ashley suffered a setback. Her lungs became inflamed. She dropped to the ground, grabbing her chest. “No, not now: I have to help Eliza,” she struggled.

Callista rummaged throughout the darkness and found a wall in front of her. She felt around for a way out of her conundrum. Then she discovered that she was boxed in a confining space. “Hello, is anyone out there?” she said as she pounded on a wall. No one responded to her voice. Then there was a rattling sound on the wall’s opposite side. Callista pressed her right ear against the wall. Next she was blown backwards by roaring heavy metal music. “It’s way too loud! Shut it off! Shut it off!” she demanded as she covered her ears. However, her demands went unheard, and she fell down into a fetal position, whimpering in pain.

Geri sat in her homeroom classroom. She waited patiently as the teacher handed out the student’s mathematical tests from the previous day. As soon as Geri received her test, she groaned as she lowered her head somberly. She failed her mathematical test. Then she went from class to class throughout the day with the same test results. As Geri headed towards the exit door the principal stopped her.

“Is there a problem, Yamamoto-san?” she asked as she adjusted the strap of her schoolbag. He stared at her with his brown eyes. He short black hair blended in with her black-framed eyeglasses. He wore black shoes, a white shirt, a black tie, and a black suit.

“You will never succeed, Maxwell-san,” he responded.

“What? Of course I will succeed, Yamamoto-san,” she replied.

“We’ll just see about that,” he said as he held up his right palm. Dark energy emitted out of his right palm and surged into Geri’s body. The energy surge sent her to constantly repeat that very day all over again.

Lydia analyzed herself and discovered that she was in her Sailor Leda fuku. She looked bruised and battle torn. She knew that she was in a long and harsh battle. She looked around; she found a horrible sight. Her friends were lying on the ground dead. She fell to the ground and trembled. “No, I’m sorry. Don’t leave me all alone!” Leda wailed.

Heather was dressed in pink: an elegant gown, heels, and hanging star earrings. She found herself standing on a stage with hot lights glaring down on her body. She saw the audience waiting patiently for her to do something.

“Everyone, please give a round of applause to Heather O’Neil,” said a booming male voice, which startled Heather. The audience applauded after the voice introduced Heather to them. “She will be performing Auld Lang Syne,” he finished.

Heather trembled as she reached for the microphone on the microphone stand, which caused it to emit a screeching feedback sound. She started to panic as she drew the microphone closer to her body. “S-Should old a-acquaintance be forgot, and never be brought to m-mind?” she stammered. The audience began to grow impatient with her. “Sh-should old acquaintance…” she sang off key. Their intolerance grew for they started booing at her; even one gentleman yelled, “Get off the stage!” Heather dropped the microphone and ran off the stage crying.

Misty was dressed in her Sailor Elara fuku. The sky looked dark and ray. The atmosphere felt cold and moist. The ground was burnt. Fires and flames encased the landscape. She appeared to be in a war torn battlefield.
Then a woman appeared in front of her. Her glimmering pin eyes started heavily on her. Her waist length neon blue hair blew in the wet air. She wore periwinkle boots and a periwinkle sleeveless dress that fell almost to the knees.
“Who are you?” Sailor Elara asked.

“Who I am should not concern you,” the woman replied “What you should be concerned about is what I plan to do to you!” She lunged towards Elara.

“Lightning Stream…” Elara shouted; however, the woman dodged the attack and released a field of dark lightning like energy waves, which surged throughout Elara’s body. The woman laughed manically as Elara scream a painful scream.

Zoe looked at herself’ she was dressed in her Sailor Lysithea fuku. The sky was dark and gray. She felt wet and cold. The ground looked burnt and upturned. The area around her looked war torn.

Then she heard Misty’s screams. “Oh no, Perry,” she said. She began running to her friend’s aid; however, something snagged her feet. She tried to undo her feet but a gooey substance crawled up her legs. Lysithea tugged so ferociously that she fell to the ground.

A woman maniacal laugh echoed throughout the air. “Not so fast, girlie,” she said, “Your friend is mine.”

“Damn!” Lysithea groaned as she pounded her right fist on the ground.

Colleen stood in the darkness. She felt cold and nervous. She did not know where she was. “Hello, Is anyone there?” she asked. The only sounds were the echoes of her voice. Then a gust of wind knocked her down and into an open casket in the ground. Colleen panicked as a swarm of spiders fell into the casket. She wailed and screamed as the casket’s lid closed on top of her.

Hannah rummaged in the darkness. She felt cold and moist. She could hear fait sounds of Colleen’s screams. “Colleen, wait right there. I’m coming for you!” she yelled as she began running towards her friend’s screams. Then her ankles became weak and she fell to the ground. The weight of her body caused the ground beneath her to give out; she fell six feet into the ground. She immediately started climbing up the layers of soil. However, each layer was too weak and unstable to use as leverage. “Nein!” she exclaimed as she dropped to the bottom and pounded her fist onto the soils.

Bryce stood in a light and warm atmosphere. He could not see anything for mile away. Then he felt something on his right shoulder. He glared at it and discovered that spiders were sitting there. They stared at him with their multiple eyes and their deadly fangs were ready to chomp down on his skin. Bryce shrieked as he shook the spiders off his right shoulder and slid to the left. He suddenly realized something important, his sister’s fear of snakes. “Oh no, Hillary…” he said as he headed to the sounds of Hillary’s screams.

****

Luna, Artemis, Diana, and Jovian galloped down the sidewalk where a brick wall lay on their left side. They galloped a few more feet until Jovian stopped at a driveway opening where a white plaque hung on one of the brick pillars. It read Vargas in Japanese katakana. He sat down and waited for the others to catch up with him.

“Why have we stopped, Jovian-san?” Diana asked as she, Luna, and Artemis sat down beside Jovian.

This is sailors Pasiphaë and Sinope’s home,” Jovian replied, “They go by the name Zarah and Zorah Vargas.”

“Won’t they be asleep like everyone else?” Luna asked.

“No, they were in another district when the sleeping event happened,” he replied. He stopped up and walked further onto the Vargas property. The other three followed him.

The front door to the Vargas house opened as the television’s volume blared out of the structure. The four cringed at its desable range. Then two girls walked out of the Vargas home. They looked like twins however; their blue-violet eyes and facial features were the only things that appeared to be similar. The first girl had dark brown roots and dyed deep rose, almost shoulder length hair. She wore a pink jacket, white shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. The second girl had dark brown roots and dyed blood red, almost shoulder length hair. She wore a red jacket, a dark blue shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers.

“Zarah, Zorah, Do you remember those sticks that I gave you about five days ago?” Jovian asked.

“Do you mean these gaudy puny things?” the girl with the dyed deep rose hair asked as the twins reached into their jacket pockets and pulled out sticks with green orbs and golden six-pointed stars at the top.

Artemis looked dumbfounded. I can’t believe she said that, he thought.

“Yes, those,” Jovian responded.

“Yeah, what about them.” answered the girl with the dyed blood red hair.

“Do you remember me telling you that told you that you’ll need to use them when the time is right?” he asked. They nodded their heads. “Well, that time is now.”

The girls looked at each other and nodded their heads. “What do we have to do?” asked the girl with the dyed deep rose hair.

“First, you must raise you henshin wand in the air. Then you each must repeat phrases to activate your fukus and abilities,” Jovian began,” Zarah: Say ‘Pasiphaë Crystal Power, Make Up!’ Zorah: Say ‘Sinope Crystal Power, Make Up!’”

“My sister Zarah and I are up for the task,” said the girl with the dyed blood red hair.

The twins raised their henshin wands into the air. “Pasiphaë Crystal Power, Make Up!” Zarah shouted as green energy emerged from the top. Then it fell to the ground and spread throughout the area around her. The energy died down as flower vines shot up from the ground. Finally, the flower vines wrapped themselves around her body, which slowly formed her sailor fuku.

“Sinope Crystal Power, Make Up!” Zorah shouted as green energy emerged from the top. Then it formed into a circular force field in front of her Next, the energy exploded into a red gas. Then red gas consumed her body, which slowly formed her sailor fuku. Sailor Pasiphaë posed with her back to the left, her left hip leading the right leg, her hips leaning backwards, and her arms crossed. Sailor Sinope posed with her back to the right, her right hip leading the left leg, her hips leaning backwards, and her arms crossed. They wore sailor fukus similar to the other Mokusei sisters but their secondary colors were different; Pasiphae’s secondary color was a deep rose color while Sinope’s secondary color was a blood red color.

“Alright, let’s get going,” said Artemis as the six took off to find the source of the sleep spell.

****

Sailor Pasiphaë and Sailor Sinope used their miniature computers to search for the source of the sleeping spell. They searched for half an hour. Then their miniature computers started to beep. It alerted them of an unknown energy source. They knew that it belonged to the sleeping spell’s source.

They found the unknown energy source in the nearby park. They looked around and noticed that a small dark portal hovering above them. Then a feminine figure leaped out of the small dark portal, which closed behind her. Her dazzling pink eyes glared at the twin girls. Her waist length flowed gracefully down her body like subtle river. She wore a periwinkle almost knee length, sleeveless dress and periwinkle knee length boots.

“Oh I see. I missed two,” she chided, “I won’t make that mistake again.” She raced towards the two girls and slammed them against a tree.

“Damn it, she’s fast,” Sailor Pasiphaë groaned.

“Let’s get this bitch!” Sailor Sinope said. They straightened themselves out and raced towards the woman.

“I won’t be taken down so easily,” she said as she raised her arms and released a dark energy wave from her hands. The dark energy wave lifted the girls into the air and slowly drained their energy levels.

Then she screamed as a rose slashed her hands, which stopped the woman’s attack. A man wearing a tuxedo, cape, mask, and top hat nimbly jumped into the air and caught the two girls before they slammed into the ground. He slyly dropped to the ground and gently released the two girls from is grasp. He took out his cane and distended it from its confinement. He held it in front of himself.

“Who the hell is this guy?” Sailor Pasiphaë whispered to her sister.

“I don’t know,” Sailor Sinope whispered back, “and what’s with the outfit?”

“Who are you?” the woman asked the man with the cane.

“I, Tuxedo Kamen, will not allow you to tarnish people’s sweet dreams,” he replied.

Tuxedo Kamen pointed his cane at her, ready to attack. The woman formed a long jagged crystal in her right hand and flung it at him. Tuxedo Kamen effectively blocked the move. Then she sneakily released a dark energy field from her left hand. He hollered in pain.

“Come on, we have to do something,” Pasiphaë said.

“Yeah I can’t stand to see this sorry sight anymore,” Sinope said.

Suddenly, a golden arrow pierced her hands, which released Tuxedo Kamen from her grasp. They looked to the arrow’s owner. Two mean stood before them. One had deep blue eyes and mid-length dark blue hair. He wore blue knight armor similar to Prince Endymion’s armor with lavender trim and a blue crystallized sword holstered on his hips. The other had pale blue eyes and short pale blonde hair with a red headband wrapped around his forehead. He wore orange knight armor like his partner with red trim and a golden bow and arrow pack holstered on his hips.

“Who the hell are you guys?” the woman asked as she pulled the golden arrow out of her hand and threw it on the ground.

“I am Hermes Kamen…” the man in blue began.

“I am Cupid Kamen…” the man in orange began.

“It doesn’t matter. I’ll destroy you too,” the woman interrupted as she powered up her hands.

“Girls, get ready to attack,” Tuxedo Kamen said as Hermes Kamen took out his sword and charged at the woman, preventing her from releasing her attack. The girls nodded and looked at each other. They stepped forward.

“Petal…” Pasiphaë began as she glowed with green energy. Then the green energy flowed to her right hand and into her fingertips. “…Smite!” she finished as the green energy formed into a flower petal shaped energy disc and threw it at the woman. The attack struck the woman with a tremendous force.

“Gas…” Sinope began as she glowed with green energy. Then the green energy flowed into her right hand and into her fingertips. “…Bomb!” she finished as the green energy changed spectrum to a red hue, forged into a spherical shaped energy balls and threw them at the woman. The woman was struck with an explosive force.

The five senshi heard a groan. They could not believe that she was still alive. They prepared themselves for another round. However, another dark opened as she stood up. “Maybe next time, Sailor Senshi,” she said as she leaped into the portal, which closed a few seconds after she went through it.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
First: I am sorry for the delay and for the lengthy episode. I wanted to finish the episode within a month but it ended up being longer than I anticipated.
Second: Rei's father's name came from PGSM (Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon), the Live Action television. Her mother's name originated from the manga. I created Makoto's parents' first names.
Third: Nein is German for no.
Fourth: If you have problems with the diaeresis (two little dots) above Pasiphaë's E, please let me know. Thank you. :)