Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Sailormoon Moon ❯ Saikin no Mokusei Seeraa Senshi // The last Wood-star Soldier ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sailormoon Moon #13 - Saikin no Mokusei Seeraa Senshi // The last Wood-star Soldier
By: Hillary D. (io142002@yahoo.com)
Official Webpage: http://www.sailormoon-moon.net

Japanese Terms:
N/A

~-~-~-~-~

Serpenna and her followers waited patiently for the man known as Prince Argus to join them in the throne room. Dementia anticipated this man’s arrival because of his eerily over charming personality, which she had experienced betrayal from those similar personalities. Therefore, she felt that she must protect Serpenna from being mentally and emotionally burned. Meanwhile, Trakeena and Deviot sat anxiously for the new alien to set his foot in the room. Deviot was not sure if he would have competition to usurp Serpenna’s throne while Trakeena had an inkling to not trust the prince, which seemed like a malaise feeling to her. She lacked the reason for the feeling but she knew that she must listen to that feeling. Then they heard footsteps approaching the room. Two Snakewinders walked into the room and showed two amethyst armored solders into the room: the left soldier possessed shoulder length orange hair and red eyes while the right solider possessed short spiked purple hair and yellow eyes. The soldiers scattered to the opposite sides of the room’s opening as Prince Argus sauntered into the room and stood in front of the conference table.

“Where should I sit?” Prince Argus asked rigidly.

Serpenna scanned the table. She eyed the chair next to Deviot’s chair. “You may sit down next to Deviot,” she answered as she pointed to the chair next to Deviot’s chair.

Prince Argus secretly hated the thought of sitting in an underling’s chair. He wanted to be the main focus in the room. However, he decided he would compose himself and take the seat in pride. “Thank you,” he said as he sauntered over to his chair and sat down.

“Please tell me: where is the planet Panoptes?” Serpenna asked.

Prince Argus twitched a little. Then he released a faint smile. “My home revolves around a binary star system called Argos and Arestor, and it is the tenth planet out twenty planets from the suns. My planetary system is called the Argolis System, which lies ten light-years from this system, the Sol System,” he explained.

Serpenna nodded understandably. Then she looked at him as he prepared himself for her next question. “Now, please tell me about those creatures. What are they?” she asked.

Prince Argus cleared his throat. “Those creatures were humanoid soldiers from my army, the Amethyst Army. They are genetically modified soldiers,” he explained, “The genetic modification process fits each soldier’s physiologies and personalities.”

“How did you get them to cooperate?” she asked.

“They simply volunteered,” he replied.

Dementia watched him closely. She though that he could possibly have a bigger advantage over Serpenna. She decided to keep a close eye on him. Meanwhile, Prince Argus’ presence did not bother Deviot. She saw the prince as a positive figure in his quest to usurp Serpenna. But how was he going to get rid of the prince afterwards. However, he refused to let that thought bother him. He knew that he would start contemplating that plan as soon as he was finished with the meeting. He let out a slight impish grin.

“Now, how do you know the Sailor Senshi?” Trakeena asked as she stared at him.

“One thousand years ago the Sol System lived in a peaceful time. Each planet, including the Earth’s moon, had their kingdoms and queens whom ruled them. That is where the Sailor Senshi originated, Prince Argus began,” The Earth’s moon’s queen, Queen Serenity the first, lead the talks between the Sol System planets and exo-planetary kingdoms. Unfortunately, me and my kingdom were exiled and cured with eternal youth for no apparent reason.” Trakeena was intrigued by his story; however, his expression changed when he said the last statement, which worried her. “Now, I distrust any humans fro this system, especially those affiliated with them in any way,” he finished. By the looks on their faces he realized that he neglected to explain the Sol System human’s current existence. “If you have any other questions concerning their current existence, I will provide that information at another time,” he said, “Now it is time for a rest after the Vezr’s long trek here. May I be excused?”

“That sounds like a great idea,” Serpenna said, “We will dismiss the meeting for the day and continue it on another day.” The others nodded as Prince Argus stood up and followed his soldiers out of the room.

Trakeena leaned towards her mother. “Mother, I have an eerie feeling about this Prince Argus character. I feel that you shouldn’t trust him too easily,” she commented.

“Do not worry, my child; I plans to keep a careful eye on that Prince Argus,” Serpenna responded. Then she followed Deviot out of the throne room.

Dementia overheard the conversation between Serpenna and Trakeena. She decided to express her concerns towards the situation. “I agree with you, Trakeena: he seems like he’s only here for himself and has other things on his mind than helping us carry out your mother’s mission,” she said.

“What do you think that we should do? Should we secretly violate my mother’s decisions?” Trakeena asked.

“Yes, that would be the most reasonable decision. Are you up for it?” she responded.

“Yes, we must do whatever it takes to stop this threat at its feet,” Trakeena said as she stuck out her right hand and shook hands with Dementia’s right hand.

****

Jovian sat on a lounge chair in the swimming pool of the local community center. He watched a feminine figure swim alone across the pool. He worried about her personal safety because she was the only humanoid being in the vicinity. He felt helpless if something were to happen to her. He planned to discuss his concerns when she resurfaced. As she reached Jovian’s end of the pool, she resurfaced and swam over to his side. Her medium-length green hair blended with her green eyes. She climbed out of the pool and walked towards Jovian’s lounge chair. Then she grabbed a green towel and wrapped it around her body, which covered her green and light green striped two-piece swimsuit.

“Lisa Gibbons, you know it is not safe to swim alone,” Jovian stated.

“I know but it was only one time,” she said as she rang her medium-length green hair dry, “My dad and my brothers were suppose to come today but something came up, so I thought that I would come today anyway and be extra careful.” He nodded understandably as she took out a golden bobby pin, round her medium-length green hair in a rolled bun, and clasped the golden bobby pin to her hair to hold it in place.

Jovian decided to quickly change the subject. “Do remember those objects that I gave you?” he asked.

“Yes and I remember what to do with them?” she answered as she sat down next to him, “Is it time yet?”

“No, not yet: you will know when it is time, which I feel is almost soon,” Jovian replied.

“I’m relieved for now,” Lisa said, “but that doesn’t mean that I am not up for it.”

Jovian felt relieved. He wished he had human lips so he could smile; instead, he decided to express his feelings through his vocal tones. “You were one of the easiest senshi to reawaken,” he chuckled.

“Really? Thanks,” Lisa responded, “I guess I have my open-mindedness to thank for that. It helps to be open-minded, doesn’t it?” He nodded.

****

Lisa Gibbons walked into the Crown Café while wearing her Juuban Junior High School uniform and her medium-length green hairstyle in her usual rolled bun, which was held together with a golden bobby pin. Her green eyes scanned the crowd and saw four girls sitting at a distant booth. The first girl’s hair fell to her back’s middle, which was rolled in an almost neat bun with several loose tendrils framing her face. Her green eyes were a shade lower than her thin dark green streaks, which spread separately throughout her hair. The second girl wore her hair long, which exposed her brilliant blue eyes. A lime green and purple plaid bow was elegantly and intricately tied through the top of her brown hair. The third girl’s shoulder-length curly brown hair swept itself in a high ponytail, which was held together by a golden hair band. Her brown eyes sparkled with a hint of a golden hue near her pupils. The fourth girl’s long brown hair clumped together in a French braid and was held together with white-gemmed beads. Her greenish-blue eyes stood out from her long brown hair. Three girls wore Juuban High School uniforms while the fourth girl wore a Juuban Junior High School uniform. These girls were her closest friends: Heather O’Neil from Dublin, Ireland; Misty Perry from Auckland, New Zealand; Zoe Jackson from Chicago, Illinois; and Charlotte Rózsa from Budapest, Hungary. She enjoyed their basic traits about them: advice skills, writing skills, physical endurance skills, and performance arts skills. Lisa met the three high school girls through Charlotte Rózsa even though she did not understand how or where Charlotte met them. However, she refused to obsess about those questions. She figured that she would let Charlotte tell her on her own time.

“Hey mates,” Lisa said as she approached her four friends and sat down next to Charlotte.

“Hello, Lisa, I’m glad that you could make it today,” Misty said. Lisa nodded her head.

Heather felt out of place. She did not feel comfortable without Lydia’s presence. “It feels weird to be here without Lydia,” she said quietly.

“She’s kind of like your security blanket,” Zoe said sarcastically.

Charlotte glared at Zoe. “Just ignore her, Heather,” she said smiling at Heather.

“Besides, she sounds like she has had too much caffeine today,” Lisa commented. Zoe shot her a glare; then she released a wide grin on her face.

“Heather, where is Lydia anyway?” Misty asked as a waitress with short black hair served them a tray of food and drinks onto the table. Heather received a plate of a lettuce-tomato-onion hamburger with a serving of French fries and onion rings and a cup of root beer. Misty’s order included a Rubin hotdog with cheese, onion rings, and a chocolate milkshake. Zoe’s meal contained three slices of a supreme pizza, breaded mozzarella cheese sticks, and a large glass of cola. Charlotte got a plate of spaghetti, a dinner roll, a Caesar salad, a packet of crackers, and medium-sized cup of water with a slice of lemon on the cup’s rim. Lastly, Lisa ordered a plate of shrimp Alfredo, garlic bread, fruit salad, a Caesar salad, and a large cup of ice-cold tea with a lemon slice on the rim.

“Thank you, ma’am,” Charlotte said.

“You are welcome, miss,” the waitress responded as her gray eyes beamed warmly at Charlote. Then she turned around and walked away gracefully.

“She had to go to the museum with her family,” Heather replied.

“Don’t worry, O’Neil, you have us to keep you company,” Zoe grinned. Heather let out a slow smile.

Lisa decided to change the subject. “Charlotte, aren’t you suppose to be working today?” she asked after she swallowed a noodle and wiped her mouth with a napkin.

“Yes, but I asked to make up an hour on another day because I have a theater audition within an hour and a half,” Charlotte replied, “I’m trying out for the role of Cinderella.”

“Ooh, I love Cinderella!” Heather squealed.

“Me too!” Misty giggled.

Zoe became bored with the current conversation. “Do you girls want to do something fun later?” she asked impulsively.

“That sounds like a splendid idea!” Heather responded. The other three girls responded with nods and ‘Um-hums.”

“Why don’t we have a sleepover this weekend?” Charlotte suggested.

“That sounds great!” Lisa said.

“Where should we have it?” Misty asked.

“Let’s have it at my house,” Heather suggested.

“Alright! Let’s do it,” Zoe said with a wink and her left thumb up. The others nodded in agreement.

****

Hillary and Eliza walked down the street of the Minato-ku district. They headed towards the Hikawa-jinja for another senshi meeting. They were still dressed in their school uniforms because they lacked the time to change for the senshi meeting, which was set immediately after school. Eliza was in a big hurry though. She refused to be late for the senshi meeting because she wanted to make sure to get to her photo shoot within two hours. She became annoyed with Hillary’s slow pace. Eliza groaned.

“What is wrong, Eliza?” Hillary asked.

“Come on; speed up the pace, will ya? I want to get to my photo shoot in time, which is like in two hours. I swear; it’s like the tortoise and the hare here,” Eliza complained.

“I’m sorry but I like to take my time,” Hillary stated.

“It’s just like you to act high and mighty like you are better than everyone else,” Eliza declared. Then she scoffed and crossed her arms. She picked up the pace a little more.

“Hey! Wait a minute,” Hillary said, which caused Eliza to stop and turn around, “How are you interpreting my response as a ‘better than everyone’ tone?”

Eliza paused for a second. “It’s your attitude, personality, and lifestyle. I bet you lie to get what you want. No wonder you became the leader of the Mokusei Moon sisters. You probably manipulated Jovian to get what you wanted,” Eliza said assumedly and judgmentally.

Hillary could not believe what she heard. “That does not make any sense,” she said, “Besides, you do not know anything about me nor do you bother to get to know me. You’re just making assumptions.”

“Uh-huh, yeah right: I’ve got it right,” Eliza said as she looked away with her hands on her hips.

“Then you are very wrong,” Hillary responded as Eliza looked at her, “I’m not perfect nor do I like lying. My parents are not rich and they are divorced. My father chose to live in Holland and makes all the money while my mom doesn’t work and receives alimony and child support. Thus, I tend to be both negative and calm sometimes. Also, Jovian helped my brother and me get into this exchange program somehow. And I did not choose to be the leader of the Mokusei Moon sister nor did I want to be. It just happened by the way Jovian awakened me.”

Hillary’s explanation made sense to Eliza. She realized now that she was thinking irrationally because it brought out her insecurity side, which she hated the most about herself. “I’m sorry,” she admitted, “I was being irrational I don’t know why, though, that I took my insecurities out on your or why I let it become an obsession for me. Will you ever forgive me?”

Hillary sighed. “I understand you, too, and yes, I forgive you. How about we work on you insecurities together,” she asked smiling.

Eliza smiled and walked over to Hillary. “I would love that,” she said as they hugged each other, “Let’s get going now and I’ll even walk the same pace as you.” Hillary nodded her head.

****

The sun set against the evening sky. The evening star known as the planet Venus glistened near Earth’s star while the moon hovered full and bright in the heavens like a yellow flashlight bulb. A pink-skinned creature swept across the coast of the Tokyo bay area. It possessed feminine features, red eyes, and magenta shoulder-length Shirley Temple-like curls. She wore violet tight leather pants, a dark red v-neck shirt, and black shin-length laced up boots. However, she was not alone; Hermes Kamen and Cupid Kamen were in hot pursuit after the creature. Then a figure caught their attention from the corners of their left eyes, but they refused to let it distract them. Instead, they took out their weapons, stopped in their tracks, and prepared to attack. The creature heard their preparations, so she quickly turned around and released a pink blob from her left hand. The men swiftly leaped out of the way and quickly gathered themselves again. Cupid Kamen released an arrow from his bow but she bounced in the air and reaffirmed its feet to the ground.

“Mm, you have to try a little harder to be equal with me,” the feminine creature mocked, “which you are not.”

“Cupid, get her left side while I will attack her right side,” Hermes Kamen instructed as he unsheathed his crystallized sword. Cupid Kamen nodded as he took out another golden arrow. The two men took their positions near the creature’s left and right sides.

A feminine laugh rang around them. Then the feminine figure jumped into the air and landed behind Hermes Kamen, which caused him to immediately turn around. He came face-to-face with a woman with dazzling pink eyes and waist-length flowy neon blue hair. She wore a periwinkle almost knee-length sleeveless dress and periwinkle knee-length boots. “Your opponent will be me,” she giggled as she flipped strands of her graceful neon blue hair over her right shoulder.

Hermes Kamen quickly recognized the woman from the nightmare event. “It’s you,” he said, “I had a feeling that I would be seeing you again.”

The woman chuckled. “The name’s Anqa by the way,” she said, “Now fight!” A large magenta staff appeared in her hands with a metallic teethed wheel-like disc at the top. Then she ran towards him with her weapon’s metallic part facing him. Hermes Kamen prepared himself and carefully blocked her offensive with his crystallized sword.

Meanwhile, a battle broke out between Cupid Kamen and the feminine creature. Cupid Kamen released his golden arrow but the golden arrow feel through the creature’s body, which shocked him. He recomposed himself and tried again with a dozen speedy arrows being released through his fingers. The creature stealthily diverted herself away from each arrow as he watched her release a gooey substance from her hands, which engulfed all of his arrows. Then Cupid Kamen felt something oozing around his feet. He realized that he was stuck to the gooey substance He felt like a sitting duck.

“How the hell did you do that so quickly?” he asked. The only reply that received was a very girlish giggle.

Hermes Kamen could see Cupid Kamen’s situation from the corner of his left eye. “Oh no, Cupid Kamen!” he exclaimed. Then he swiped Anqa’s weapon away from her body with his crystallized sword, which made her vulnerable for an attack. Next he jabbed her in the gut with his left fist, which caused her to shriek as she fell to the ground.

The feminine creature started racing towards Cupid Kamen as Hermes Kamen quickly sheathed his sword. “Ice Spike!” Hermes Kamen shouted as a ball of water appeared in his right hand. Then he threw it at the feminine creature’s feet once she stopped in front of Cupid Kamen. Next, it exploded up her feet, which slowly killed her by the spikes that grew within her body. Afterwards, Hermes Kamen took out his sword and slashed at the periwinkle haired woman.

Anqa groaned as she managed to get up. “It’s not nice to hit a lady,” she coughed as she used her weapon to help herself off the ground. Hermes Kamen swung around and pointed his crystallized sword at Anqa. She chuckled as he stared at her with a menacing look. Then she became silent and looked as if someone was speaking to her. “Yes sir,” she said. Next she looked at the two men again. “I guess we’ll have to do this another time, you two. Ta-ta…” she said as a gray portal opened next to her. Then she leaped inside it, which closed immediately after she went through the opening.

“Now, get me out of here, will ya?” Cupid Kamen said as he tried jerking his legs out of the gooey substance.

“Right,” Hermes Kamen said as he sheathed his crystallized sword again and walked over to his comrade. “You know, we should save some of this stuff and analyze it,” he commented.

“I agree. And maybe we could find out who or what is making this enemy stronger than usual. Am I right?” Cupid Kamen said as Hermes Kamen struggled to free his friend. Hermes Kamen responded with a head nod.

****

The sounds of chatter filled the O’Neil home. A woman about thirty-eight walked into Heather’s bedroom carrying a tray of pepperoni pizzas, popcorn bowls, and cups of water and soda beverages. Her short brunette hair formed into a feminine bob while her green eyes shined like emerald gems. She wore a v-neck long-sleeved dark pink shirt, a knee-length pleated white skirt, and dark pink sandals. She was Heather’s mother, Marie O’Neil. “Here you go; I hope everyone enjoys your meals,” she said in an Irish accent as she served Heather and her friends’ meals.

“Thank you, ma’am,” Charlotte said graciously.

“You are very welcome,” Marie smiled, “I’m so glad that Heather made more friends. It’s too bad that Lydia could not make it today.” Heather felt her mother brush a hair strand away from her face.

“Don’t worry; she has us to keep her company!” Zoe said impulsively.

“I’m glad,” Marie responded, “If you need anything else, just let me know, okay?” The five girls responded with head nods. Then Marie turned around and walked out of Heather’s bedroom as she closed the door after herself.

“What do you think we should do next?” Lisa asked.

“Do you want to play a board game?” Charlotte asked.

“I’m in!” Zoe said,” What games do you have?”

“One of my favorite board games is the Game of Life,” Heather said softly.

“That sounds like fun!” Misty said enthusiastically. The other girls nodded their heads in an agreement to the idea. “Then it is settled,” Misty added, “Let’s play the Game of Life.”

Heather smiled. “Okay!” she said joyously. She swiftly stood up and walked towards her bedroom closet. Then she opened her closet doors and scurried inside it for a few seconds until she found the Game of Life board game. Afterwards, she closed her bedroom closet doors, walked towards her floor table, and sat down.

Suddenly, Zoe noticed something out of the corner of her right eye, which originated from outside the O’Neil property. She knew it was the new enemy force that Jovian spoke of. She immediately stood up. “Um, Lisa, there is something that we forgot to do,” she said as she signaled to her three senshi friends with a serious and menacing look in her eyes. The three immediately understood Zoe’s signals. Then they quickly stood up.

“Why don’t you set up the game for us while we are busy,” Heather suggested to Lisa as she handed Lisa the board game.

“Okay,” Lisa responded calmly.

“We will be right back very soon,” Misty said. Then they swiftly ran out of the room.

Heather, Misty, Zoe, and Charlotte ran outside and looked around. They spotted a creature about one-and-a-half kilometers away from them. The creature looked masculine and possessed deep tan skin. It had pure black eyes and lacked head hair. He wore green camouflage pants, a black tank top, and black laced-up boots. The girls ran over to a secluded area where Zoe took charge of the situation. “Everyone, transform now!” she ordered. The others nodded and the four girls took out their henshin wands.

“Himalia Crystal Power, Make Up!” Heather shouted as green energy flowed out of the top. The green energy raced towards her, turned into green ribbons, and wrapped around her body parts starting with her torso area. It formed her bodysuit, bows, brooch, skirt, choker, and collar. Then, the green ribbons wrapped around her arms and legs, which formed her gloves and shoes. Next, the green ribbons slithered up towards her head. As they made their way towards her head, the green ribbons turned into green shimmering light and waves over her head. Lastly, she appeared in her entire sailor fuku, posing with her hands behind her back and with a demure look on her face.

“Elara Crystal Power, Make Up!” Misty shouted as a lightning stream jumped out from the top. It fell to the ground and started wrapping itself around her body from toe to head. As soon as the lightning stream finished its path around her head, it began tightening from bottom to top. After a few seconds, it exploded revealing Misty in her sailor fuku. She posed bending down her hands on her knees.

“Lysithea Crystal Power, Make Up!” Zoe shouted as a lightning bolt emitted from the top. Then, the lightning bolt spiraled around her body. It formed bodysuit, bows, brooch, collar, choker, and skirt. As soon as it finished forming her bodily clothing, it separated into four lightning rings, revolving around her hands and feet and spiraled upward, which formed her gloves and shoes. She spun around as a burst of light shined on her face and formed everything else. Finally, she slid to the ground where she posed squatting down and with her left arm resting on her left knee.

“Adrastea Crystal Power, Make Up!” Charlotte shouted as green lightning emitted from the top. Then it fell to the ground and struck it, which created a glass like shield and soared in front of her. Next, a green lightning bolt zapped it and liquidated. She slowly walked through the liquid glass like object as it wrapped around her body and formed her bodice. Third, it made her body glow a greenish hue and the liquid glass slowly surged up and down her body, forming the rest of her fuku. And finally, she posed with her right hand on her waist, her left hand facing the ground, and her body squatting near the ground.

“Hey you, stop!” Sailor Lysithea ordered.

The creature turned to face them. “ooh, look what we have here,” he said,” Do you want to play too?”

Sailor Adrastea stepped forward. “Are you ready, girls?” she asked. The other girls nodded their heads. “Then let’s do it,” she added.

“Lightning Stream!” Sailor Elara shouted as she raised her hand into the sky with her pointed upward. Then lightning struck and formed a ball of lightning on the tip of her finger. Next, she pointed her finger at her target and released a stream of lightning towards the creature. However, the creature jumped out of the way before it could strike him.

“Ooh, four against one isn’t fair, right ladies?” he mocked. Then three more copies of himself emerged from his body, which shocked the four girls.

Sailor Himalia decided to use a defensive maneuver, which would give Sailor Lysithea a chance to perform her strong offensive attack. “Magics Shine!” Sailor Himalia shouted as she pulled back her right arm. Then, green sparkly energy emitted from her fingertip and made their way to the middle of her hand. As a green energy ball suddenly formed in her palm, she quickly placed her other hand underneath that arm. Then, she quickly pushed her arm forward as the energy released from her grasp, which blinded the creature and his clones.

“Lightning Mandela!” Sailor Lysithea shouted as she formed a circle of lightning. Then, she spread her arms and legs, which looked like she is grabbing onto the circle of lightning's sides. She quickly clapped her body together to the side as the lightning transferred into her body to her hands. As she put the tip of her palms together, lighting formed in them. Afterward, she released the lightning with all her might. However, her attack only managed to destroy two of his clones.

When the dust cleared, Lysithea saw the aftermath. She released a big grin on her face. “Alright! Two down and two to go!” she shouted enthusiastically.

“Ooh, not so fast, little girl,” the creatures said in union as they released a dozen more clones from within their bodies. This action shocked them. What will they do now? They were completely surrounded and out manned.

Lisa walked out of the O’Neil home. She became worried when her friends did not immediately return after a while. Then she noticed a battle between some hideous creatures and four sailor suited girls about one-and-a-half kilometers away from her. She knew that those four girls were her friends. She needed to help them. However, before she could do anything, one of the creatures surprised and grabbed her from behind.

“You’re coming with me, little lady?” he said.

“Unhand me, you pervert!” Lisa demanded as she struggled to escape his grasp. Then she remembered a defensive move her father taught her, the S.I.N.G. method, which she used by hitting certain parts of the creature's body: the solo flexes, instep, nose, groin. Next she grabbed the creature’s right arm and flipped him over her right shoulder.

Lisa immediately took out her henshin wand and raised it into the air. “Thebe Crystal Power, Make Up!” she shouted as green light emitted from the top. She relaxed her body and free arm and raised her head ethereally. Then she slowly spun around and she twirled her henshin wand around her body with the emitted green light around her body. Next she stopped to the right and bended her left leg inward as the green light wrapped around her main body parts, which immediately formed her sailor fuku. Finally, she faced the front as she dropped her left leg down and dropped it to the ground. She posed with her right leg resting on the ground, her left hand resting on her left leg, and her right arm above the other arm.

The four senshi began to feel the toll of the battle; they felt tired and overwhelmed. They knew that they lacked the energy to carry on but they refused to give up even if it meant loosing their lives. Sailor Adrastea decoded to try again to bring at least one of the clones to their knees. “Terra…!” she shouted as lightning struck her hands and formed into a green ball. “…Burst!” she finished as she jumped up and slammed it into the ground, which released glassy spikes from it. Then they darted into two out of the dozen remaining creatures, which managed to destroyed immediately kill them.

Then a sole creature rammed into three of the dozen creatures. “Hey, creep, if you can think that you can pick on my friends and get away with it, then you are dead wrong,” a feminine voice commanded as a girl with green eyes and medium-length green hair walked forward. The four senshi examined the girl some more; the girl’s hair was formed into a rolled bun and held together with a golden bobby pin. She wore a similar fuku to the four senshi but her secondary color possessed a light green color. “In the name of the moon Thebe, you will be defeated,” she introduced.

Sailor Elara immediately recognized the girl. “Lisa?” she asked surprised.

Lisa as Sailor Thebe nodded her head as she walked up beside Sailor Adrastea. “Everyone, let’s combine attacks to defeat this creature and his clones,” she suggested.

“Right,” they answered.

“Ooh, let’s see you try,” the creature and his clones said arrogantly in unison.

“Lightning Stream!” Sailor Elara shouted as she raised her hand into the sky with her pointed upward. Then lightning struck and formed a ball of lightning on the tip of her finger. Next, she pointed her finger at her target and released a stream of lightning towards the creature.

“Magics Shine!” Sailor Himalia shouted as she pulled back her right arm. Then, green sparkly energy emitted from her fingertip and made their way to the middle of her hand. As a green energy ball suddenly formed in her palm, she quickly placed her other hand underneath that arm. Then, she quickly pushed her arm forward as the energy released from her grasp.

“Lightning Mandela!” Sailor Lysithea shouted as she formed a circle of lightning. Then, she spread her arms and legs, which looked like she is grabbing onto the circle of lightning's sides. She quickly clapped her body together to the side as the lightning transferred into her body to her hands. As she put the tip of her palms together, lighting formed in them. Afterward, she released the lightning with all her might.

“Terra…!” she shouted as lightning struck her hands and formed into a green ball. “…Burst!” she finished as she jumped up and slammed it into the ground, which released glassy spikes from it and darted out.

“Lunar…” Sailor Thebe began as she raised her right hand in the air. Then green light formed in her hand and green in a moon-shaped ball. “…Strike!” she finished as she threw it, which fused with the other attacks and pummeled the creature and his clones into multiple pieces.

“Whew! I’m glad that is over with,” Elara commented. Himalia nodded.

Lysithea turned to face Thebe. “I can’t believe Lisa is Sailor Thebe,” she said enthusiastically. Adrastea shushed her.

Thebe smiled. “And I am the last Mokusei Sailor Senshi,” she commented.

****

Serpenna and Trakeena stood idly in the armory room. They watched the Snakewinders carrying and propping supplies for what seemed to be used for an assault on something or someone, more likely on the planet Earth. The foot soldiers passed by Trakeena’s standing pace. She figured out her mother’s current plan, which was to use all the Snakewinders in her mother’s invasion. “Mother, why are you using all the Snakewinders?” she asked, “What if the senshi destroy all of them before the battle’s over?”

“Don’t worry; I have more ideas up my sleeves,” Serpenna replied, :Besides, Prince Argus has our backs.” Her last comment worried Trakeena a lot. She refused to trust Prince Argus. She felt that he was a bad omen.

****

Silence embraced the Lupei home. May sat quietly at her desk as she worked on her history homework. Then her bedroom door opened; June stepped into the room. “Um, May, can I talk to you?” she asked.

May grew annoyed, “Why? What’s wrong?”

“I know you are Sailor Metis, May,” June informed. Her comment made May freeze, which caused her to drop her pencil onto her desk.

~-~-~-~-~

Author Commentary:
The S.I.N.G concept came from the Miss Congeniality movie: solo flexes, insept, nose, groin. I did not know if this was an actual move but I decided to include it anyway because I could not think of any other defensive move for Lisa/Sailor Thebe. Note: The solo flex refers to the upper body build but in this case, is the the stomach region. The insept refers to the middle part of the foot where it arches upward.
I do plan on writing a pronounciation guide to the Panoptean alphabet sometime soon. It will not be included in the episode. It will only be found on the web site. And who knows? I might begin making a dictionary to the Panoptean language right after the completion of the alphabet guide. ;)