Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: Hollow Fragment ❯ Yet Another Day in Aincard ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
As I have said before in the previous chapter’s opening commentary, this main focus of the story for the next chapters or so, is going to be on the Hollow Area, but it doesn’t mean that events in Aincard from the Hollow Fragment game aren’t going to get covered, however, it doesn’t mean that all of them are going to get covered everyone. But I will try my best to cover them as best as I can along with all of the action, adventure, and humor from the game in a way that as many readers as possible can and will enjoy!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, possible gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online: Hollow Fragment

 

Chapter 14: Yet Another Day in Aincard

 

December 28, 2024, Floor 76, Arc Sofia

 

Today, we are at the teleport gate of Arc Sofia where Asuna is looking in front of a large crowd of the players of the assault team, the elite/top players of the game that fight on the ‘frontier’ the uppermost levels of Aincard that the surviving players have gotten on, which includes Kirito, Usagi, Dai, Akari, and their various friends and/or loved ones.

 

Asuna says, “Thank you for coming everyone. Recently, we have just found the boss room for the latest floor that we are exploring.”

 

Dai says, “Wow. They really did a good job without us.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “This is Asuna that we are talking about.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Usagi is right. Asuna has proven to be an excellent leader. Something beyond someone like me can ever perform.”

 

Usagi says, “Kirito…”

 

Dai asks, “The ‘lone hero’, huh?”

 

Kirito responds, “I’m not a hero, just a swordsman.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “Kirito…”

 

Asuna tells everyone, “From what information we have gathered, the boss for this floor is known as ‘The Legacy of Grand’ and it is a golem type monster with high attack power for its physical attacks, but it has a wide range attack with a laser.”

 

Miyako asks, “A laser attack, huh?”

 

Takashi says, “That’s going to be a problem.”

 

Asuna says, “From what we know, this boss monster is vulnerable to thrust style attacks.”

 

Dai tells Akari, “Thrust, huh? That means that you are up, Kari-chan.”

 

Akari asks Dai, “Don’t you know a few rapier combos on you, Dai-kun? And isn’t Vorpal Strike more like a thrusting combo rather than a slashing one?”

 

Dai says, with a nod, “True, but it does take a while to move again despite my Skill Connect trick.”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “Good point, Dai-kun.”

 

The Sailor Scouts are with Usagi and Minako says, with a grin, “It looks like you and Mizuno-chan are up girlfriend.”

 

Usagi says, drolly, “Thanks a lot, Mina-chan.”

 

Hino tells Usagi, “Not our fault to be ‘gifted’ with the ability to use every weapon skill in the game, Meatball Head.”

 

Usagi retorts, sarcastic tone in her voice, “Yeah, don’t remind me.” On the meanwhile, Kirito goes over to Asuna and asks to partner up with her in this boss fight in which she readily agrees and soon after, the group starts to discuss their plans for their attack on the boss of Floor 82.

 

December 28, 2024, Floor 82, Dungeon

 

Deep within the dungeon area of Floor 82, Asuna is in front of the boss raiding party assembled to do battle with the Floor 82 boss, The Legacy of Grand, which includes Kirito, Usagi, Dai, Akari, and various others.

 

Asuna tells them, “As usual, there is just one thing that I need to say to you: Win and go back home alive!” The group then opens the doors to the boss’ chamber and after going inside, they see the massive golem boss monster, The Legacy of the Grand, in front of them.

 

Usagi yells out, “Here we go, everyone!” Soon enough, the players spread out into their groups to make sure that they aren’t one big target for the boss monster. The boss monster swings its block-like arms and fists into the players, but they manage to leap and/or roll out of the way not to get hit.

 

Juniper says, “Man! That thing has got awesome power!”

 

Dai says, “We’ll keep it busy! Prepare your attack!” Soon after, the tanks, the players that can take more damage than other players, and others keep the monster distracted and protect the main attacking players.

 

Kirito says, “Asuna!”

 

Asuna responds, “Right!” Asuna strikes hard with her classic Linear, the quick one hit Rapier Sword Skill combo, but since it has a short ‘cool down’ time, she performs multiple ones in session and hitting critical marks every single time.

 

Akari says, “Nice one, Asuna!” Akari shouts out, with a strong tone as she prepares to attack, “Linear Barrage!” Akari then thrusts her rapier so fast and so many times that it looks like that it becomes close to four dozen rapiers in which the boss monster is hit with an incredible 30 hit combo with such force that it is sent stumbling backwards.

 

Miyako says, amazed, “Whoa! The last monster that she used that move on was sent into the wall!”

 

Sam says, “Remember, Miyako, this is a golem monster and golems are typically made of stone which means that he could have a stronger defense.”

 

Miyako says, with a nod, “Good point.” Dai then strikes hard with another Skill Connect consisting of Uppercut, a one hit One-Handed Sword Skill combo that delivers an uppercut thrust strike, a Vorpal Strike, a heavy one hit One-Handed Sword Skill combo with high attack power, and finishes off with a Rage Spike, a weak one hit One-Handed Sword Skill combo with an upward thrust strike causing the boss monster to get unbalanced.

 

Yamato says, “Nice one!”

 

Asuna says, “Dai’s Skill Connect tactic is amazing.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Most likely due to the monsters not expecting so many sword skills by one player in quick session, Asuna.”

 

Usagi and Mizuno are going into the fight and Usagi says, “It’s our turn!”

 

Mizuno responds, with a nod, “Right!” Mizuno starts off with Quadruple Pain, the 4 hit Rapier Sword Skill that stuns an opponent, in which this is no different.

 

Usagi yells out, “Okay, switch!” Usagi leaps into the fight and she yells out, “Over Radiation!” Usagi then uses her Keyblade to perform a 10 hit Rapier Sword Skill combo that slams into the golem boss monster, hard. However, Legacy of Grand then makes the motions and Kirito and others recognize as for its spinning body attack.

 

Kirito shouts out, with a serious tone, “Look out!” Soon after, Kirito, Dai, and others leap into the fray with shield users using their shields while Kirito and Dai use Spinning Shield, a Weapon Defense Sword Skill that involves spinning their swords like a windmill to create shields to protect themselves, but the spinning body attack of the golem was strong enough to knock plenty of shield users and players using Weapon Defense Sword Skills to protect themselves and the others behind them down to the ground and cause significant damage to their HP.

 

Asuna says, greatly concerned, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Akari shouts out, concerned, “Dai-kun!”


Dai grunts out, “I’m okay…I think.” Dai manages to leap to his feet to use Cross Block, the Duel Welding Sword Skill defense skill, to block a punch attack from the golem, but just barely in which he strains to hold it back. Mizuno and Akari slam Linear attacks to knock the large stone fist and arm away allowing Kirito, Dai, and others to get back.


Junpier asks Dai, “Are you all right, squirt?”

 

Dai tells Junpier in response, while shaking his head to clear his head, “Just fine, sis.”

 

Usagi tells Mizuno, “Nice work.”


Mizuno says, “Thank you!”

 

Makoto says, “Hey, I’ve got an idea!”

 

Haruka says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Makoto glares at Haruka and she yells out, “Just throw me into the air and right at overgrown blockhead’s eye!”

 

Tomoe asks, “Mako-chan?”

 

Hino yells out, shocked, “Are you crazy?”

 

Makoto retorts, “Don’t we do plenty of that?”

 

Minako says, “She has a point.”

 

Hino glares at Minako and Minako yells at Takashi, “How many of your group have high strength stats?”

 

Takashi responds, “I think that my brother and I will do!” Immediately, Takashi and Yamato prepare to boost Makoto into the air.

 

Yamato asks, “Are you sure about this?”

 

Makoto responds, nervously, “Do I really have to answer that?”

 

Usagi says, drolly, “That makes me so confident.”

 

Makoto says, seriously, “Just do it!”

 

Takashi says, “Okay, ready to go!” Makoto then charges in and when she reaches Takashi and Yamato, the two of them manage to boost Makoto high enough into the air to reach Legacy of Grand at its single eye in which Makoto hits it with Embracer, the 1 hit Martial Art Sword Skill, right in its single eye causing the boss monster to roar out in agony and fail around as it is now completely blinded!

 

Asuna says, amazed, “Amazing!”

 

Kirito says, excitedly, “Nice work! This is our chance!”

 

Dai shouts out, “You heard the guy! Take it down now!” With a resounding cheer of confident from the other players, they launch an all-out assault aided that the monster is blinded for the moment in which they quickly reduce its health to zero causing it to shatter into hundreds of data polygons with the words ‘Congratulations’ appearing above them causing the players to celebrate their latest victory.

 

Minako tells Makoto, “Way to go, Mako-chan!”

 

Haruka says, with a plain tone, “I have got to admit that was pretty good.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “I’m just glad that you are okay.”

 

Makoto responds, “Hey, girlfriend! This is me that we’re talking about!”

 

Hino retorts, “And that’s why she is worried and I don’t blame her at all.”

 

Makoto shouts out, annoyed, “Hey!”

 

Asuna tells Usagi, “You have got one unique group of friends, Usagi-chan.”

 

Usagi tells Asuna, with a smile, “That’s one way of putting it, Asuna.”

 

Kirito says, “That was a pretty bold move and it worked out perfectly. Once again, we suffered no fatalities.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh of relief, “That’s good.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “It is.”

 

Mamoru comes over and he says, “However, we can’t get complacent or we will lower our guard.”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head, “I agree, Mamoru.”

 

Taichi says, “We should get going to activate the teleport gate on the next floor.”

 

Akari responds, “Good idea.” Soon enough, the group heads off to the doors that will lead to the next floor of Aincard where, in the main town of that floor, they can activate the teleport gate to allow them to easily go in-between that floor and Arc Sofia on Floor 76.

 

December 28, 2024, Floor 83, Doluba

 

Inside of the main town of Floor 83, Doluba, Asuna finishes up with the activation and she goes over to Kirito, who is flanked by Mamoru, Dai, Akari, the Digital Knights, and the Sailor Scouts.

 

Asuna tells Kirito, “I’m finished with the activation, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kirito says, “That’s good, Asuna.”

 

Mamoru says, “Let’s rest up for the day. We are going to have another big mission in the Hollow Area.”

 

Haruka says, “Mimete wants to stop you if she puts the traps that prevent you from opening the gateways any other way than that medallion.”

 

Setsuna says, “The Keyblade can open anyway ‘locked door’, but it doesn’t mean that it can deactivate any traps attached to the ‘door’. The Keyblade is the most powerful weapon in existence, but even it has its limits.”

 

Hino asks, “What is she trying to hide?”

 

Tomoe responds, “Maybe the source of how she fused this world with other ‘cyber worlds’ in other universes?”

 

Kirito says, “That’s a good possibility.”

 

Sam says, “That’s a question that I want to answer.”

 

Hino retorts, “Here is another question: If Kayaba had Mimete sealed in here, what else is in this world?”

 

The others look at each other and Michiru says, “Hino has a valid point.”

 

Mizuno says, with a nod, “If Kayaba was part of the Silver Millennium, then if he has indeed ‘regained’ that knowledge, we can’t be sure what he could have within here.”

 

Tomoe asks Setsuna, “Are you sure that you have no idea of what Kayaba is, Setsuna-mama?”

 

Setsuna responds, “There are certain elements from the Silver Millennium that I’m not privy too. One of them is Sailor Nebula’s reincarnation.”

 

Haruka tells Setsuna, “But you do have your theories, right?”

 

Setsuna responds, “Right. However, I won’t follow through on my theories until I have sufficient evidence to confirm or deny my theory.” However, Haruka and Hino feels that there is more than what Setsuna is telling and quite a few of the others believe the same thing, but they decide to let it go for now.

 

December 29, 2024, Floor 76, Arc Sofia

 

Today, Kirito and Usagi are going to Lisbeth’s Smith Shop in Arc Sofia where they find her and Akari together with Akari wearing what looks like a pink version of Lisbeth’s outfit.

 

Lisbeth notices them and she says, “Hey, Kirito! Hey, Usagi!”

 

Usagi says, “Hi, Liz.”

 

Kirito asks Akari, “So, you are working here, Akari?”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “Yeah. Lisbeth and I are such good blacksmiths, we decided to work together.”

 

Lisbeth thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “What I don’t want her to know is that she is as good as I am and would really give me a run for my money, big time! Keep your friends close, but your possible competition a lot closer.”

 

Akari asks, “So, what are you here for?”

 

Usagi says, “We just came to visit.”

 

Kirito asks, “Where is Dai?”

 

Akari responds, “Dai is getting us some supplies that we asked for.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Anyway, Kirito, I need to ask you and Usagi a favor.”

 

Usagi asks, “A favor?”

 

Lisbeth says, “I found where the relation ore is.”

 

Kirito asks, “You did?”

 

Akari says, “We read the Book of Secrets and it comes from a rare monster that appears only once a month at eightieth floor.”

 

Lisbeth asks, “Can you and Usagi come with me?”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “No problem.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “We’re glad to help, Liz.”

 

Lisbeth tells Akari, “Take care of the shop while I’m gone.”

 

Akari responds, with a nod, “Right.” Soon after, Kirito, Usagi, and Lisbeth were heading off to find the ore needed for the blacksmithing quest.

 

December 29, 2024, Floor 80

 

Within a cavern area of Floor 80, Kirito, Usagi, and Lisbeth are looking around for any sign of the rare monster that carries this rare item.

 

Usagi says, “Well, this is a cavern and caverns are the typically the places that carry ores and such.”

 

Kirito tells Usagi, “IRL, Usagi. This is SAO, remember.”

 

Usagi says, “I know, Kirito.”

 

Lisbeth then sees something and she shouts out, pointing, “Look over there!” Kirito and Usagi then look to see a dark fiendish type monster in front of them.

 

Kirito says, “That’s the rare monster.”

 

Usagi says, with a winch, “Nasty looking one.”

 

Kirito says, “They usually are, Usagi.”

 

Usagi asks Lisbeth, “Ready, Liz?”

 

Lisbeth responds, “You know it.” All of them get out their weapons and then there is a bright glow in which she asks, surprised, “What? What’s going on?”

 

Usagi says, nervously, “I don’t know, Liz. Check your stasis! It must have put an effect on us!”

 

Kirito then yells out, “It…It’s changing?!”

 

Usagi and Lisbeth look at Kirito, then at the monster, and Usagi asks, “What are you talking about Kirito?”

 

Kirito says, “It’s changing, Usagi!”

 

Kirito shakes his head and Usagi thinks in her mind, “What’s going on? I’m not seeing a stasis change on Kirito!”

 

Lisbeth tells Kirito, “Hey, Kirito! Snap out of it!”

 

Kirito says, still shaking his head, “My head is really fogging after that monster started to change its appearance.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “But Kirito, I’m telling you that the monster isn’t changing at all!”

 

Kirito asks, confused, “It hasn’t?”

 

Usagi asks Lisbeth, “Liz, did you see any change in Kirito’s stasis already?”

 

Lisbeth responds, shaking her head, “No!”

 

Kirito says, “Girls, can’t you see that monster turned into a sexy looking lady.”

 

Usagi and Lisbeth ask in unison, “Huh?”


Usagi asks, “What are you looking at Kirito?”

 

Kirito says, “The sexy looking lady that the monster turned into.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “Snap out of it, Kirito!” Usagi tells Lisbeth, “I don’t get what’s going on! I can’t see any condition changes on him!”

 

Lisbeth says, with a blush, “I’ve got an idea! Usagi, cover us!”

 

Usagi responds, nervously, “Okay…?”

 

Lisbeth says, “Kirito, come here!” Kirito gives a confused look, but then Lisbeth does something unexpected and puts Kirito’s head on her chest area!

 

Usagi yells out, flabbergasted, “Liz, what are you doing?!”

 

Lisbeth says, with a major blush, “Just cover us, Usagi!” Lisbeth tells Kirito, still blushing, “Now, snap out of it and don’t be fooled by that monster!”

 

Kirito says, “Liz, what are you doing?! This…This is dangerous!”

 

Lisbeth says, with a major flush, “Just stay still, shut up, and…feel me!” When Lisbeth releases Kirito, she asks, “Does the monster look weird now?”

 

Kirito, with a major blush on his cheeks, looks at the monster and he says, “N-No. It looks normal now.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a sigh, “Good, it looks like you recovered. If you start to feel weird, just remember this feeling.”

 

Usagi says, nervously, “No comment.” Soon after, the three of them battle the event monster, Darkness Ruler, and takes him out quite quick.

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “So, the ‘Black Swordsman’ isn’t always reliable after all.”

 

Kirito says, with an embarrassed blush, “Yeah, geez. I get it.”

 

Usagi tells Lisbeth, with a teasing tone, “Liz, if you plan to use this against Kirito, you should remember that I saw it and if Asuna found out…”

 

Lisbeth yells out, nervously and a panic, “Wait! Wait! You wouldn’t tell Asuna on me, would you?” Usagi gives innocent whistling and Lisbeth says, with a nervous smile, “And anyway, Kirito was acting weird, Usagi!”

 

Usagi asks, nervously, “Yeah, but about that? How could a monster do such a thing? Give a condition that only effects males and can’t be seen as an abnormal stasis?”

 

Kirito responds, with a shrug, “Well, the game is suffering from ‘bugs’, Usagi. And there is also the actions of Mimete in the Hollow Area too to consider.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Or Kayaba-teme could be a major perv.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, drolly, “That’s disturbing, Liz.”

 

Soon after, the group finds a pair of ruby red ores and Lisbeth says, “Anyway, we managed to acquire the one that we need.”

 

Usagi says, “Now, we need the fire and the hammer.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “I wonder if getting the other two ‘items’ will be as ‘adventurous’ as this one.”

 

December 29, 2024, Floor 76, Arc Sofia

 

Inside of Arc Sofia, Kirito and Usagi are in front of the door to Sinon’s room and Usagi knocks on the door.

 

Usagi says, “Sinon, it’s Kirito and Usagi!”

 

The door then opens to reveal Sinon and she says, “Kirito, you and Usagi came at the right time. I wanted to ask if there was a place where we can train with weapons.”

 

Kirito says, “There are plenty of places, but since you are still getting a handle on your archery style Sword Skill, I think that we should go nearby Arc Sofia.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Good idea, Kirito.”

 

Sinon responds, “Lead the way.” Soon after, Usagi and Kirito escort Sinon out of her room with her equipment.

 

December 29, 2024, Floor 76, Field

 

On the field some distance from Arc Sofia, Kirito, Usagi, and Sinon are training to perfect Sinon’s archery-like Shooting Sword Skill.

 

Kirito says, “I see. The longer the distance, the better correction for ‘Hit’.”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “It isn’t too surprising, Kirito. In archery, range is everything. They aren’t usually close range fighters in which they need to hit their enemy as long as range as possible.”

 

Sinon nods her head and she says, “It would be more damaging if the opponent didn’t notice.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “I know. I heard about this from my friends. Hino is into archery IRL and in ALO and she would know this well. Archery is kind of an early form of a ‘stealth attack’.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Good point, Usagi. If you are able to hit them without them noticing, you could take the opponent down in one hit, but even if that doesn’t happen, you can keep attacking them and possible take them down before they get close. It is the basic idea in archery.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Kirito says, “However, this skill is totally different from our skills. It feels like Sinon is playing another game.”

 

Sinon says, with a smile, “Actually, I think that this skill suits me through I was a bit scared at first.”

 

Usagi asks, curiously, “Why is that?”

 

Sinon responds, with a sigh and smile, “A tale for another day, Usagi.” Usagi nods her head and Sinon asks, “Speaking of skills, since your special skill allows you to replicate any Sword Skill in this game, could you…?”

 

Usagi says, slightly nervous in her expression, “Actually…” Usagi goes through her player menu and materializes what looks like an old fashion longbow.

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “Where did you get that Usagi?”

 

Usagi responds, “At the Hollow Area when we were leaving the castle after battling that floor boss-like monster, Kirito.”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “Does this mean?” Usagi then pulls back the bow, an arrow seems to magically appear in the bow, and she launches it in which it goes through the air before it vanishes.

 

Kirito gives an amazed look and Sinon says, with a plain tone, “Not surprising.”

 

Kirito says, with a plain tone, “Now, we know that the Shooting Skill was probably part of the same skills like your Mimic Skill, Usagi.”

 

Sinon says, with a plain tone, “Anyway, we should go deeper into the fields in order to put this into practice.”

 

Usagi says, “Well, with your level, I don’t see why we can’t train out here.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I know just the place.”

 

Sinon says, with a plain tone, “So, let’s go.” Later on, they are at an area filled with grass, bushes, and a good amount of trees for an area at the edge of a forest with a creek-like river in a depression nearby.

 

Usagi says, with a nod of approval, “This is good, Kirito.”

 

Sinon says, nodding her head in agreement, “I agree. This place is large and plenty of areas to aim.”

 

Kirito says, “Now, we need some targets. I should have brought some binoculars.”

 

Usagi says, “I don’t think that they have those here, Kirito.”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head, “You are probably right, Usagi.”

 

Kirito then starts to climb the trunk of a tree and Usagi says, with a sigh, “Be careful, Kirito.”

 

Kirito tells Usagi, with a smile, “It’s me, Usagi.”

 

Usagi responds, drolly, “That’s what I’m worried about Kirito.” Kirito gives an annoyed look and Sinon smirks at this as Kirito climbs up to a branch in the tree.

 

Kirito looks around and he thinks, seeing a Wild Boar, “Okay, the target over there looks good.” Kirito says, pointing in the direction of the boar monster, “That target looks good, Sinon.”

 

Sinon manages to see the monster and she asks, “Will I be able to beat it?”

 

Kirito responds, “I think that it will be pretty easy. It doesn’t have any special abilities and the distance is just right. Let’s have it for dinner.”

 

Sinon asks, confused, “Dinner? You are going to eat it?”

 

Usagi tells Sinon, “What Kirito means is the food item that it drops. Remember the meat that Klein brought? This monster drops something similar when defeated, but it depends on the drop rate, Sinon. The meat that it drops isn’t as rare as the meat that Klein brought, but with a complete cooking skill like Asuna, Mako-chan, and I have, it will be very yummy.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “That’s right.”

 

Sinon says, with a nod, “I see.”

 

Usagi asks, “Ready to give it a try?”

 

Sinon replies, “Yes.” Sinon then says, “Okay, Kirito, move out of the way for a bit.” Much to Usagi’s and Kirito’s surprise, Sinon leaps up and climbs onto the tree going to the branch that Kirito is on.

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “Wait! Sinon, you want to climb up the tree?”

 

Sinon responds, “It will be easier to high from a high place and we can earn more driving distance.”

 

Kirito says, “But it is too narrow for two people…Ugh!” However, Sinon goes onto the same branch of the tree that Kirito is on.

 

Usagi yells out, nervously, “Sinon, wait! You should let Kirito get off! I don’t think that branch can support two people!”

 

Sinon says, ignoring Usagi due to her intense focus, “This branch is the best shooting point, so, let’s aim from here.”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Sinon!”

 

Sinon says, sternly, “Don’t move. I can’t aim.”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “I’m sorry, but Sinon…”

 

Sinon says, sternly, “Shut up. I’m distracted.” As Sinon focuses, her hair is tickling Kirito’s nose and he tries his best to resist, but Kirito sneezes in which results what you would see in a cartoon with the branch snapping and both Kirito and Sinon falling into the river with a loud ‘splash’.

 

Usagi says, nervously, “Kirito! Sinon!” Usagi runs over to the edge of the river, which is in a depression, and when she looks down, she blushes at what she sees.

 

Kirito says, opening his eyes, “That hurt. Sinon, are you…Yipe!” When Kirito is able to focus, he finds Sinon getting up on all fours and her rear area towards Kirito’s face with her clothes partial see-through since they are wet.

 

Sinon asks, “I’m not okay…Hey! Where are you looking?”

 

Kirito responds, nervously, “Well…your hips?” Sinon gasps in irritation and Usagi, listening in, slaps herself on her forehead.

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, drolly, “Seriously, Kirito?” When the two of them get to their feet, Sinon aims her bow and arrows right at Kirito.

 

Sinon says, with a deadly tone in her voice, “Kirito.”

 

Kirito asks, nervously while slowly backing away from Sinon, “Sinon-san, why are you pointing your bow at me?”

 

Usagi screams out, “Kirito…RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!” Sinon then shoots an arrow at Kirito and Kirito barely dodges it with a loud yelp.

 

Kirito yells out, “That’s dangerous!” As Kirito dodges another arrow, he yelps out, “No, wait! It will be dangerous if it hits!”

 

Sinon asks, in a dangerous tone of voice with a blush on her cheeks, “You touched my hips, right?”

 

Kirito says, “No, I didn’t! It was an accident!”

 

Kirito dodges another arrow from Sinon’s bow and Sinon says, irritated, “No need to say anymore, Kirito.”

 

Usagi shouts out, leaping down into the river, “Whoa, Sinon! You can’t attack Kirito! It will be bad for you, too! You’ll be branded a criminal player and won’t be able to come back to town!” Sinon stop her attack on Kirito long enough for her explain about how color cursors that the players have, orange players AKA criminal players, and how one becomes a criminal player.

 

When they are done, Sinon says, with a plain tone, “You should have explained an important thing earlier.”

 

Usagi says, “Sorry about that. We didn’t expect that you had an ‘explosive temper’, Sinon.”

 

Kirito thinks in his mind, “No kidding, Usagi.”

 

Sinon says, “Even though this is a game, my clothing, when wet, becomes as transparent in real life. This is really realistic.”

 

Kirito says, “It must be by the maker’s insistences…”

 

Usagi says, “Which quite disturbs me, Kirito.”

 

Sinon tells Kirito, with a glare, “Anyway, I’m taking off my clothes to dry them. Don’t you look this way until they are dry and I have them on.”

 

Kirito responds, nervously, “Yes, ma’am.” Kirito turns away and he and Usagi go a little bit away.

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “You owe me, buster.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Big time.” Sometime soon after, Sinon’s outfit dries out and all of them head back to Arc Sofia with Sinon giving Kirito a ‘warning’ not to do anything ‘strange’ anymore.

 

December 29, 2024, Floor 76, Arc Sofia

 

Returning to Arc Sofia, Usagi is walking alone down the streets of Arc Sofia and having an annoyed look on her face.

 

Usagi says, annoyed, “That Klein! He can be such a baka! He is such a hopeless romantic!” Usagi shakes his head and she continues to walk around.

 

Just then she hears a familiar female voice shout out, “Hey! Hey! Kirito-kun, you aren’t being fair!”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “Isn’t that Asuna?” Usagi goes to the source of the voice to see Kirito, Asuna, and Yui together in one of the parks.

 

Kirito notices Usagi and he yells out, “Usagi!”

 

Asuna and Yui look to see Usagi and Yui says, with a smile, “Hello, Auntie Usagi!”

 

Usagi responds, with a smile, “Hi, Yui.” Usagi asks Asuna, “Hey, Asuna, what was with that shouting?”

 

Kirito and Asuna become really nervous and Kirito says, nervously, “Yes…Well, you see…”

 

Usagi gives a confused look and Yui says, with a smile, “Mommy and daddy were about to explain to me how babies are made in the real world?”

 

Usagi yells out, stunned, “Huh?!” Usagi looks at Kirito and Asuna and she shouts out, “Whoa! Whoa! She is too young for this!”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “We know, Usagi.”

 

Yui asks, curiously, “I am?”

 

Usagi tells Yui, with a blush, “That’s right, Yui-chan. You see, young boys and girls have to reach a level of ‘maturity’ before they can learn about how human babies come into the world. You are a special girl, that’s no doubt, but you aren’t at that level of maturity to handle the concept of human birth and babies, Yui-chan.”

 

Yui asks, curiously, “Really, Auntie Usagi?”

 

Usagi responds, with a nod and somewhat nervous smile, “Yes, Yui-chan. Human men and women need to wait years before they can handle the understanding of how human babies come into this world. You are way too young and need time to learn about humans. You were a mental counseling program, but you aren’t just a simple program anymore, Yui-chan. You need to learn and ‘mature’.”

 

Yui says, with a nod, “Okay, Auntie Usagi, I understand.”

 

Asuna and Kirito breathe a sigh of relief and Kirito whispers to Usagi, “We owe you one, Usagi.”

 

Usagi whispers back to Kirito, with a sly smile, “Asuna owes me one and you owe me, two, or does she have to know what happened with Liz?” Kirito gives a nervous look and he gives a slight nod of understanding while Usagi gives a cheeky smile.

 

December 29, 2024, Floor 81, Hollow Bastion

 

Heading into Floor 81, Usagi is with Leafa, Dai, and Akari in the main town of Floor 81 as they look around.

 

Dai asks, “So, Kirito and Asuna are going on the first part of the quest to restore their marriage?”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Yep!”

 

Akari says, with a warm smile, “It must be romantic.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, nervously, “I can’t be sure about that Akari. I’m getting the weird feeling that Asuna and Kirito are going through awkward situations even as I speak.”

 

Leafa asks Usagi, “Usagi, where did you say that the quest started?”

 

Usagi says, “Somewhere around here.” Usagi says, pointing to a build, “Right there.” The four of them then enter a building in which two people are waiting for them in which one of them looks like Cid from Final Fantasy 7 and the other looks like Yuffie from Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children.

 

Akari asks, curiously, “Hello?”

 

The two people, shown to be NPC due to their cursors, look at the group and the person that looks like Cid asks, “What do you kids want?”

 

Usagi asks, a bit nervously, “We’re here about the job?”

 

The male NPC that looks like Cid responds, “Really, kiddo?”

 

Dai says, with a smile, “You got it!”

 

The male NPC responds, “You don’t look like much, kids.”

 

The female NPC, the one that looks like Yuffie, gives a cross look and she responds, with a huff, “Come on, Cid! Even if you are trying to scare them for their own good, you are still being rude.”

 

The male NPC responds, “It is better for them to be pissed off than dead.”

 

Leafa says, with an annoyed tone, “We can handle anything that you can throw at us!”

 

The male NPC replies, “Are you sure about that little girl? This monster is a nasty sort of critter! It has the ability to turn into a whole lot of other nasty critters that you don’t want to meet in a dark alley!”

 

Usagi asks, “It transforms?”

 

The female NPC responds, with a nod, “You know it! It is some kind of weird morphing monster and it has been causing havoc here. It transforms into any number of really powerful and funky monsters!”

 

Akari asks, “Really?”

 

The male NPC responds, “Yep, but if you want to throw your young lives away, go ahead!”

 

The female NPC says, annoyed, “Cid!” The female NPC tells the group, “Anyway, I’ll tell you what you need to know, but I think that it is best that you give that glop of jelly a large berth.” Usagi gets a bad feeling as her quest information is updated and later on, the four of them look over the information as they head just outside of town.

 

Usagi says, “This is a bad idea. This monster is called ‘The Metamorphic Gel’ and it has the distinct ‘The’ in its name. That means that it is a Field Boss monster at least or it could Floor Boss level.”

 

Dai asks, “Isn’t this why we are checking it out to get an idea before attacking it?”

 

Akari tells Dai, “Usagi is just worried and rightfully so, Dai-kun. Remember, she has two years’ worth of experience and she would take the world to get rid of that experience.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “No kidding, Akari.”

 

Leafa says, “I agree with Usagi about this, but I’m also worried if it is that dangerous that another group of players find out about this quest and think that they can complete it if they just get a group together.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “Good point, Leafa.”

 

Akari tells Dai, “But we are just going to look, Dai-kun.”

 

Dai says, with a smile, “Okay! Okay!”

 

Just then a female voice shouts out, “Yoo hoo!” Everyone then looks to see Strea being followed by Klein and his guild, Fuurinkazan, walking up to them.

 

Usagi asks, “Strea? Klein? What are you doing here?”

 

Strea says, with a smile, “Asuna and Kirito are gone, so, I thought that I follow you.”

 

Usagi asks, confused, “Follow me?”

 

Strea responds, with a smile, “Yep! Fun things always happen with you, Usagi-chan.”

 

Usagi replies, “The things that happen with me are stuff that I WOULDN’T call fun, Strea.”

 

Klein asks, “So, what are you doing out here?”

 

Leafa says, “Usagi is doing a quest, but the boss monster in this quest seems to be pretty powerful like the level of a field boss or floor boss.”

 

Klein says, “Yipe! I hope that you are making sure that you are going to watch it first!”

 

Dai says, “No duh, bro!”

 

Klein says, “That’s good.”

 

Usagi says, “Anyway, we should keep our distance since we are close to the sight where the monster is.”

 

Klein responds, “Come on, Usagi, as long as we careful, what’s the worst that can happen?”

 

Dai, Akari, and Usagi slap their foreheads and Dai says, “Dude, you just didn’t say that.”

 

Klein asks, confused, “What?” When Klein steps on a certain spot, the large group is entrapped in a massive dome-like barrier and what looks like an orb of green gelatin with a cherry red appears in which the group’s Enemy Identification shows the enemy as ‘The Metamorphic Gel’, the boss enemy for the quest in which it has five health bars.

 

Usagi says, pointing to the enemy monster, “That’s what!”

 

Dai says, “You NEVER say that question, dude!”

 

Leafa says, pointing to the enemy, “And that’s why!”

 

Klein says, nervously, “Oops.” Klein thinks in his mind, nervously, “Me and my big mouth.”

 

One of Klein’s guild, Dale, says, “Klein, we’re trapped! The barrier surrounds the whole area!”

 

Klein says, with a serious tone, “And most likely, it is an anti-crystal field!”

 

Dai says, whipping out his two Keyblades, “Right now, we’ve got no choice! We have to fight!” Soon after, The Metamorphic Gel then starts to morph and transform until it becomes a massive four meter tall brown bull monster with a large forehead.

 

Leafa asks, “What’s that?”

 

Usagi says, shocked, “That’s Billbous Brow, the Field Boss for the second floor!” The quest monster, transformed into a field boss monster, charges right at them in which the group gets out of the way. Usagi says, with a serious tone, “It has a simple attack pattern! It is rush, turn, and rush at its opponents again! However, its raw attack power is so strong that if you get hit, you are going to go flying if not lose your health!”

 

Akari says, “If it is a boss from a lower level, it shouldn’t be that hard.”

 

Klein says, “Something tells me that it isn’t that easy, Akari-san.” The quest monster attacks them again and Dai uses Cross Block, the Duel Welding Defensive Skill, to try to block it, but the charging monsters rams into Dai’s two swords and while Dai manages to hold it back for a while, Dai gets flung away and he lands on the ground, hard, with his HP suffering damage bringing his HP gauge to just below the half-way mark.

 

Akari says, shocked, “Dai-kun!”

 

Usagi says, “This is bad! Since this is a higher level monster, its stats are way above the original!”

 

Klein says, “No kidding!” The group continues to dodge the attacks of the transformed quest monster.

 

Usagi says, “Hey! It’s just using the same attacks as the original!”

 

Leafa asks, “It is?”

 

Usagi says, seriously, “Hit its legs! If it is like the original field boss, then it might have its weaknesses too!”

 

Klein says, “You got it!”

 

Strea says, with a smile, “I’ll help too!” Soon after, Klein, Klein’s guild, and Strea start attacking while Usagi uses her Throwing Weapon Sword Skill to hit the monster on its forehead, the weak spot for the original field boss, in which it is working and it is suffering significant damage.

 

Leafa yells out, excitedly, “It’s working, Usagi!” But then the boss monster turns into a substance that looks similar to Silly Putty in which it emerges looking like Illfang the Kobold Lord, the floor boss monster of the very first floor of Aincard, in which Usagi gasps in shock.

 

Usagi says, stunned, “It can’t be!”

 

Dai, who has recovered from the last attack, and Akari go over to her and Akari asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Usagi shakes the memories of the battle with the original Illfang from her mind and she says, “That’s Illfang, the floor boss of the first floor of Aincard, or a pretty good copycat.”

 

Klein asks, shocked, “Whoa! That’s the first boss monster?”

 

Usagi says, “One that I would rather forget, Klein.” Soon after, the transformed monster attacks with Illfang’s axe and shield and the group dodges the assaults in which Usagi yells out, “Watch out if it switches to nodachi that the original Illfang had! It will have deadly curved sword attacks and all round attack if it gets surrounded!”

 

Klein tells his guild mates/friends, “You heard the lady, everyone! Hop to it!” The members of Klein’s guild nod their heads in unison and the battle continues on long and hard in which the duplicate of Illfang does try Illfang’s nodachi style attacks, but since they were just copies of the original Illfang’s attacks, it was simple to counter them. The monster then kept transforming into other previous Field Boss and Floor Boss type monster in which the group kept managed to handle it. Right now, they are now facing none other than Gleameyes, the boss monster of Floor 74, in which somehow, Strea managed to block its massive cleaver through she is greatly straining to do so.

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, surprised, “Strea must have unbelievable strength stats for that! Who are you, Strea?” However, she doesn’t have time to think about that as she and Dai use Double Circular, the two hit Duel Welding Sword Skill combo, each, on him and the enemy monster roars out before leaping away and ‘shape shifting’ once more.

 

Klein says, “I don’t like this! If it is following any kind of pattern, we might see the boss of floor seventy-five next!”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, nervously, “Not that one again!” However, the monster transforms not into the Skull Reaper, the Floor Boss of Floor 75, but into an exact duplicate of Heathcliff, the SAO avatar of Kayaba, which shocks the others.

 

Klein asks, “Huh? Heathcliff?”

 

Akari asks, “Who?”

 

Leafa says, remembering, “Wait! That’s…!!”

 

Usagi says, “The SAO avatar of Kayaba.”

 

There are gasps and Dai yells out, “That’s Kayaba?!”

 

Usagi says, shaking her head, “No. Remember, this is a boss level monster, so, this is just a doppelganger of him.” However, the boss monster, now an exact duplicate of Heathcliff, attacks the group namely Usagi in which she dodges, blocks, and counters its moves in which she says, nervously, “But this isn’t too off from the real thing!”

 

Leafa says, “Usagi!” Leafa charges in and she takes a swipe at the boss monster in which it manages to dodge causing it to engage Leafa now. The two of them go into an intense one-on-one sword.

 

Usagi says, concerned, “Leafa-chan, be careful!” However, Leafa is intensely focused on the duplicate of Heathcliff in which her body goes into automatic and continues to fight while images bombard her mind in which those images are of the Moon Kingdom, Princess Serenity, Heathcliff, and a mysterious Sailor Scout with her hairstyle and a mixture of the golden crescent moon and a rainbow colored version of the Milky Way as her sigil on her forehead fighting against Heathcliff using both Elucidator and Dark Repulser.

 

Leafa thinks in her mind, “What are these images? Why do they seem so familiar? Why do I feel this need? This need…to beat him…to stop him…to stop Kayaba. It isn’t just I want to save big brother and the others from SAO…I…I need to! I need to save them! I need to stop him! Stop Kayaba!” As those thoughts and emotions burn in her mind, Leafa starts to move faster and faster with speeds that shouldn’t be possible even for SAO in which the doppelganger of Kayaba is completely thrown into the defensive.

 

The others are shocked and Akari says, amazed, “Leafa.”

 

Dai says, stunned, “Whoa!”

 

Klein says, stunned, “That’s…That’s not possible!” Just then, with one mighty roar, Leafa cuts off the sword hand of the Kayaba doppelganger causing the sword to clatter to the ground and shatter, she then cleaves off the other arm, the shield arm, and before the shield hits the ground, Leafa takes the head of the boss monster in Kayaba’s forms causing its health to reach zero and for him to shatter into hundreds of data polygons. As the words ‘Congratulations’ appear above them and the field dispels, the groups assembles around Leafa.

 

Strea says, with a smile, “Wow, Leafa! You really fast!”

 

Leafa asks, surprised, “I was?”

 

Klein responds, “No kidding, girl! You were moving at speeds that shouldn’t be possible for SAO!”

 

Leafa asks, shocked, “I did?”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Yes, you did. I don’t get how you did that, Leafa-chan.”

 

Leafa responds, nervously, “I…I don’t know either!”

 

Dai asks, confused, “You don’t?”

 

Akari says, “I don’t think she has any idea at all, Dai-kun.”

 

Klein asks, curiously, “Another system bug?”

 

Usagi says, shaking her head, “I really don’t know, Klein.” Usagi thinks in her mind, “I’m going to need to talk to Kirito about this one.” As small screen show the experience points and money as well as items in which Leafa gains the Last Attack bonus item for fighting a boss monster, Leafa can’t help to wonder about what happened including those ‘visions’ that she saw as well as the feelings when remembers Heathcliff: Anger, fury, and a…a need to stop him no matter what it takes as well as betrayal. These are feelings that she can’t understand why she is feeling them and why the ‘visions’ don’t seem like visions at all, but memories from deep within her.

 

December 30, 2024, Floor 76, Arc Sofia

 

Returning to Arc Sofia, we are in a grassy field at the edge of the safe zone that surrounds Arc Sofia where we find Kirito and Usagi walking down and talking together in which Usagi discusses what happened yesterday.

 

Kirito asks, shocked, “You’re kidding?”

 

Usagi responds, “I’m not Kirito. She was moving at a speed that shouldn’t be possible for SAO.”

 

Kirito says, “I don’t see how that’s possible unless it is a bug or something.”

 

Usagi says, “I can’t explain it either, but I don’t call up my GM privileges for making this place more unstable than it is.”

 

Kirito says, “I know, Usagi.” Kirito then yawns and he says, “Man, this weather is amazing.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Yeah, it is nice.”

 

Kirito says, “It is like the afternoon nap that I had with Asuna.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “The one that you embarrassed her about and she crushed your hand so hard that the pain absorbers couldn’t stop it.”

 

Kirito says, drolly, “Don’t remind me Usagi.”

 

Usagi says, “We need to get back to Philia and stop Mimete.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I know, Usagi, but let’s take a breather.”

 

Usagi says, “Kirito…”

 

Kirito tells Usagi, with a smile, “Come on, Usagi. Let’s enjoy a nap.” Kirito then heads over to the shade of a tree to take a nap and Usagi just smiles and gently shakes her head as she does in which she thinks that it isn’t a bad idea since she has been fighting hard these past days which isn’t too unusual for our Moon Princess in SAO. Sometime later, Asuna, Leafa, Mamoru, Takashi, Tomoe, Haruka, Michiru, and Minako are walking in the same area.

 

Asuna says, “Kirito-kun and Usagi went to discuss something important.”

 

Tomoe asks, “How important?”

 

Asuna responds, “They didn’t say, but the look in their eyes told me that it was important especially Usagi-chan.”

 

Leafa thinks in her mind, “I think I know what they are discussing.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile and pointing, “I think that we found Kirito and he isn’t alone.” When everyone looks where Michiru is pointing, they find Kirito lying on the ground in which Pina is lying on his chest and Silica snuggled up against him.

 

Leafa asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Asuna says, with a smile and a sigh, “Oh, Kirito-kun…”

 

Minako says, “You don’t seem too mad.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Because I know what happened. Kirito-kun decided to take a nap, Silica and Pina found him, they felt sleepily, and they feel asleep.”

 

Minako asks, with a sly smile, “Personal experience?”

 

Asuna responds, nervously, “Well, I…”

 

Haruka asks, “Now, where is Dumpling?”

 

Mamoru says, “I don’t see her around.”

 

Asuna says, “I’m not surprised, Mamoru. Most likely, she is using her Hiding Skill. She is the only one with a Hiding Skill that can rival Kirito-kun’s Hiding Skill if not exceed it unless they are both at maximum. I wouldn’t be surprised that she has it active.”

 

Minako asks, “Why would she do that here?”

 

Haruka responds, “She has a bit of a target on her.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “That’s right, Haruka-san. There are plenty in SAO that would love to do ‘harm’ to Usagi-chan and she had the tendency to stay in the field, even more than Kirito-kun at times, for various reasons. So, she had to develop her Hiding Skill very well added to her special cloak which is most likely active too. It is plenty of the ‘defensive habits’ that Usagi have developed over the past two years.”

 

Takashi says, “Well, you can’t blame her.”

 

Leafa says, “Big brother should know where she is.”

 

Asuna says, with a giggle, “And I know how to get him up.” Asuna says, with a sigh, “I had better not or I might scare poor Silica and Pina since Kirito-kun will jump to his feet the instant that I use my way to get him up.”

 

Haruka asks, “How do you do that?”

 

Asuna responds, with a sly smile, “Food.”

 

Minako says, with a smirk, “I guessed that. You know, those two really seem quite similar including their eating habits.”

 

Asuna says, with a giggle, “I’ve got to agree, Mina-chan.”

 

Michiru says, pointing to Kirito, Silica, and Pina, “I think that one of our ‘sleeping beauties’ is waking up.” Everyone then looks to see Kirito waking up and giving a look of surprise as he sees Pina sleeping on his chest and Silica nuzzled up to him.

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Good morning, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kirito looks at Asuna and he asks, surprised, “Asuna?”

 

Asuna responds, with a mock pout, “Quiet, Kirito-kun. You are going to wake up poor Silica-chan.” Asuna says, with a sly smile, “It is your fault for lying down and making them so sleepy, so, you have to be their nice pillow until they wake up.” Kirito gives a surprised look while Asuna snickers along with Leafa and Minako.

 

Silica than slowly wakes up and Leafa says, “Good morning, Silica.”

 

Silica asks, surprised, “Huh? Leafa?” Silica then asks, seeing Kirito, “Kirito? Huh? Did I just fall asleep?”

 

Leafa says, “That’s how we found you, Silica.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “I don’t blame you for falling asleep like that Silica. It’s Kirito-kun’s fault for making you all so sleepy. If you want, you can sleep on him again if you still feel tired.”

 

Kirito yells out, shocked, “Asuna!”

 

Silica responds, with a blush, “No! No! It’s all right.” Silica says, with the blush still on her cheeks, “Pina had run off and I went to find her. I found her sleeping on Kirito and I didn’t want to disturb them, so, I decided to rest and wait for them to wake up in which I became very sleepy.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Well, Kirito-kun does have that effect on people, Silica.”

 

Kirito asks, “Anyway, why are you here?”

 

Haruka responds, “We’re looking for Dumpling. We thought that she would be with you since Asuna said that you were discussing something important.”

 

Kirito looks around and he says, “I know where she is. Hold on, I’ll get her.” Kirito turns to the nearby tree, looks up, and takes a deep breathe in which everyone looks confused, but then Asuna gives a look of revelation and gives a yelp causing her to make a motion to charge at Kirito for some reason, but it was too late as Kirito screams out, “HEY, USAGI!!!” Just then there is a loud female yell and something or should I say, someone crashes to the ground with a ‘thud’. Everyone then looks to see none other than Usagi, with the hood of her hooded cloak up, sitting on the ground. Kirito turns to the others and he says, “I figured that if she wasn’t here. She must have been nearby using her Hiding Skill combined with her cloak’s hiding bonus to take a nap in the tree. It is a habit of hers.”

 

Asuna then scoots over to Silica, covers her eyes, and Silica asks, “Asuna?”

 

Asuna says, nervously, “This isn’t going to be pretty.” Kirito then yelps as he gets a major feeling of killer intent from behind him and before anyone could say or do anything, Kirito yelps as he is throw into the tree where he is slammed into the tree upside down in which the violet sign that says ‘Immortal Object’ appears when he is slammed into the tree by none other than Usagi, with a very irritated look on her face that’s not like our Moon Princess before SAO.

 

Leafa asks, shocked, “Big brother!”

 

Kirito says, with a grunt, “Don’t worry…We’re in a safe zone…”

 

Asuna says, uncovering Silica’s eyes and shaking her head, “I told you never to do that to Usagi-chan again, Kirito-kun.”

 

Tomoe asks, curiously, “Again?”

 

Haruka asks, “This happened before?”

 

Asuna says, with a sigh and a nod, “Yep. Kirito-kun decided to play a prank on Usagi-chan when he found her taking a nap in a tree in a town and scared her nearly half to death. Usagi-chan didn’t take it too well…and Kirito-kun was upside down on the side of a statue within the town just like this.”

 

Minako says, with a winch, “Ouch!”


Leafa says, with a groan, “Geez, big brother…”

 

Haruka says, “Serves him right for interrupting a woman’s beauty sleep.”

 

Usagi yells at Kirito, angrily, “I told you to never do that thing to me again, Kirito!!” Usagi turns around to face the others, gives a look of surprise, and she says, with a sweet tone at Mamoru, “Hey, Mamoru-kun!”

 

The others give sweat drops at this and when Minako is about to speak, Haruka tells her, “Don’t even say it, Mina-chan.”

 

Minako responds, annoyed, “Party pooper.”

 

Usagi gives a confused look and Asuna tells Kirito, as he gets to his feet, “You owe Usagi big time, understand?”

 

Asuna glares at him, seriously, and Kirito responds, nervously, “Yes, ma’am.”

 

December 30, 2024, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within the Juuban District of Tokyo, we are on the roof of OSA-P, the jewelry store owned by Serena’s childhood friend, Molly Baker, we find two Sailor Scouts looking at each other.

 

The first Sailor Scout has wavy reddish-brown hair that’s in a style similar to Sailor Venus’ hairstyle with blue bow in the top center portion of the rare of her scalp, she has two sets of three rainbow feathers on the forward portion of her scalp, a rainbow five-pointed star on her forehead, blue eyes, deep, full, and lovely pink lips, she has a sailor fuku that has a blue sailor color, a silver bodysuit instead of white with a prism-like heart-shaped broach with rainbow star in it and four rainbow colored wings coming out of it, in the chest area of the bodysuit, white shoulder pads, silver colored gloves of similar design to Eternal Sailor Moon’s gloves, she has pink, red, and blue skirt with a rainbow star on the top center portion of her skirt, she has white versions of Sailor Venus’ high-heeled shoes on her feet, and she has got two pairs of rainbow wings coming out of her back.

 

The second Sailor Scout looks to be 14-15 year old version of Sailor Mini-Moon wearing an Eternal Sailor Scout fuku similar to Sailor Moon’s fuku, but her shoulder pads are pink, the skirt is pink, gold, and silver, her broach is pink and silver instead of ruby red and gold, and her high-heeled boots are also pink as well with four huge white wings coming out of her back. In her hands, there is a pink version of Sailor Moon’s Eternal Tier Specter.

 

The Sailor Scout with reddish-brown hair says, with a sigh, “You are more like both of your parents than you want to admit, Neo Moon.”

 

The other Sailor Scouts that looks like a teenage version of Sailor Mini-Moon responds, in a more mature version of Sailor Mini-Moon’s voice, “I know, Nebula. However, I think that I should be here! Something’s wrong!”

 

The first Sailor Scout responds, “You ‘felt’ it too?”

 

The teenage version of Sailor Mini-Moon responds, with a nod, “Yes, I do! The game shouldn’t be continuing as it is! And I can’t bear to stand see Serena like that! Sure, she is a Meatball Head, but not only she is my future mommy, she is a really good person! She doesn’t deserve this!”

 

The first Sailor Scout responds, “She NEVER deserved this, Neo Moon. I agree with you and there might be something wrong that not even Pluto can sense. However, I can’t approve what you are plotting to do, Sailor Neo Moon.

 

The teenage version of Sailor Mini-Moon, who is none other than Serena’s and Darien’s Crystal Tokyo daughter, Rini AKA Sailor Neo Moon, responds, “I have to do something! You are barely holding the line even with the help of the remaining Odiaba Digidestined and other Digidestined with their partners in Japan! I know that this might be selfish, but if we don’t get her back and get her back into shape soon, she won’t have a home to return to especially with the other Scouts and daddy there to help her escape SAO!”

 

Diana, Sailor Neo Moon’s feline companion and looking an adult female feline, says, in a mature womanly version of her voice, “Rini…”

 

The first Sailor Scout says, “We have to believe in them, Sailor Neo Moon.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, “I do believe in them, Sailor Nebula. However, events are spiraling out of control in which I’m so afraid for them especially Serena and not just because of my own existence.”

 

The first Sailor Scout, Sailor Nebula, replies, “I know, Sailor Neo Moon.” Just then a beeping is heard and Sailor Nebula takes out a device that looks like a D-Terminal in which she reads the message from the device causing her to sigh.

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “I’ve got a message from Izzy. There is an attempted raid on RCT Progress going on.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, “RCT Progress? Why there?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “I don’t know, Neo Moon.” Sailor Neo Moon then looks like she goes into deep thought and Sailor Nebula asks her, with a curious tone, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon replies, “Nothing, Nebula. However, I want to go with you. I have got a feeling that there might be answers there.” Sailor Nebula’s eyes widen, but she nods her head and while Sailor Neo Moon takes Diana into her arms, the two Eternal Sailor Scouts take off into the distance to aid their allies in an attack on a cooperation known as RCT Progress, a division of a company known as RCT and it is the part of the company that specializes in Full-Dive technology, where they feel that answers to their questions might be answered.

 

And that’s the end of the chapter, everyone! As I said in the start of this chapter, the main focus will be going into the Hollow Area for the time being, but there is going to be plenty of storyline dealing with Aincard and more during this ‘phase’ in the story. Now, you see that Sailor Moon’s future daughter has finally made her appearance and you might be wondering what her part in the story will be, right? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!