Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ A YYH/YGO Fanfic (Aren't I creative with names?) ❯ NO! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A YGO/YYH Fanfic pt. 2
 
I turned and delivered a hard palm-strike to the person's chest, knocking the wind out of them, so to speak. A new person, who had short dark red hair and gray eyes, and the one who had grabbed me, let out a startled cry and fell to the ground.
“WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?” He yelled from below me.
“Don't do that again, Alister, if you value your life.” I said as I looked down, recognizing him.
“You should enter the Martial Arts Tournament. I think you'd stand a chance.” The blond boy, whom I assumed to be Raphael, said.
“But she'd be going up against me,” Valon said in protest.
“I'd only enter if given a reason, anyway. I usually don't fight with fists.” I replied, closing my eyes, trying to calm myself down.
“Really?” Dartz said, “I somehow manage to doubt that.”
“The way you argue, I'm not surprised.” Mai chimed in. I opened my eyes. They were all looking at me as if they expected me to say something intelligent or argumentative; but I had nothing to say.
“Supercalifragilisticexpealidosious.” I said, remembering the useful word. While Mai smirked, and Valon tried hard not to smile, Alister and Raphael smacked their foreheads, and Dartz looked confused. He'd never heard that word before. I then explained that `supercalifragilisticexpealidosious' was a word to say when there's nothing to say. He nodded.
“You really should enter the tournament; I can still feel where you hit me.” Alister said.
“I told you, `I'd only enter, if given a reason to fight'” I replied, turning away. “Oh, and by the way, Dartz, how many tournaments will there be?” I asked.
“Two. One for Duel Monsters, and one for Martial Arts.” He replied.
I thought for a minute, mental thought: `who around here would have more than one minute's worth of training?'
“Hmmm. Something tells me that if you entered either one, you'd have to win to get out alive.” I said, my eyes beginning to truly open. “Wait. That's your plan, isn't it? You're going to steal the soul of everyone that loses.” I accused, completely shocked that I hadn't figured it out the first moment he told me.
“Yes, little girl. Would you mind telling me your name? After all, you know ours, is it not fitting that we should know yours?” Dartz asked.
“My name… My name is Thunder.” I answered, not wanting to tell the truth. He sighed and rolled his eyes.
“Your real name?” He said sounding annoyed.
“That's as close to a real name as you're getting, Dartz. I'm not that stupid.” I shot back.
“And you absolutely sure you're not a duelist?” He pressed.
“Positive.” I said, allowing my poker face to crack since I was so tired of lying.
“You're lying.” Alister said. I stared him down for that. I wanted them to know that, yes, I was lying, but I wanted it to seem that it had not been intentional. I don't think Mai was fooled, but she kept her mouth shut.
“Yes, I am,” I pouted, pulling off a convincing act. “It's true, I am a duelist, but I'm not quite ready to face the big green circle yet; that's why I didn't tell you at first.” I said, enjoying the look on Dartz' face after I said my nickname for his favorite card.
“Ah. I understand. You're afraid.” Valon said. That offended me.
“You don't even know what you're talking about. Don't talk about things you don't, and never will understand.” I shot.
“Then I guess I should tell you: I'm going to revive the Great Beast whether you like it or not.” Dartz said.
“No you won't. I won't let you revive that Giant Obnoxious Eye.” I replied defiantly. He lost it.
“HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE GREAT LAVIATHAN!? YOU ARE NOT WOR—” I punched him at